SuccessWare21

SuccessWare21 Bewertungen

von SuccessWare21

Robust, but there's a learning curve

Amanda B.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I like the program and all it has to offer our business.

Vorteile: I like that we can handle so many parts of our business with this software, from invoicing to our customer database; a wide range of reports from equipment installed to job costing. I appreciate it being hosted in the cloud so that I can access all our files from anywhere as long as I have internet access.

Nachteile: It looks and feels a bit antiquated. It's not very intuitive. Could use a facelift.

SuccessWare21 Helped us grow and grew with our business effortlessly

David K.
CFO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Without exception, the platform is solid. With 20 or so users supporting 44 employees both in the office and in the field, we're connected and seamlessly care for the client from phone call to field visit.

Vorteile: Rock-solid stability, zero failures of any kind in 16 years. It also handles our AR/AP with ease. Good reporting and data access. One entry point for client data that is shared across entire company from client inbound calls, invoicing and marketing. Plus, inventory, dispatch and CSR use, it's super proficient and easy to use. We started at $2m in 2003 and now at $10m, Successware is right there with us.

Nachteile: Unable to save reports as templates to run the same each time. Field interface somewhat limited.

Successware21 Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Anthony B.
Online Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Some users have difficulty navigating the software with due process, meaning they cannot follow all of the guidelines we have set in place and user errors do happen. I'm sure this is common with any software.. Overall good experience, can export invoices, track phone calls, and follow jobs to close.

Vorteile: This software can be great for the right business and individuals. The processes we've put in place within Successware21 couldn't really be done for our business with any other software on the market. I'm not saying Successware21 is amazing because it's not, but as an an individual I prefer the old-school style of data reporting essentially tabular data models. The combination of the styling and the specific business solution it provides would be what I like most about the software.

Nachteile: There are some limitations within the boundaries of the developers who created the software.. Such as we've had problems adding simple HTML img tags to the automated Successware21 customer emails. And, we've had to customize a few integrations for our PBX system.

Poor Review

Mark M.
Chief Operating Officer
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would not recommend this company for any plumbing or AC company to use. Only forced to by the scam of the franchise partnerships it made because it gave franchise visibility into the franchisee. compared to modern software with vision and progression, the software is not worth the money.

Vorteile: Full service software that had accounting function integrated

Nachteile: obsolete, the software is dated. Virtually impossible to find a unicorn that already knows how to use the software, and cost a lot to constantly train. The mistakes made from lack of training are costly, and there is virtually no real training available worth a dang. The training portion is a scam, better to pay and force someone to read the dang manual.

SW21 One Hour & Ben Franklin Mt Airy MD

Gillian C.
Owner, VP
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been with SW21 for 19 years and have been extremely pleased with the software performance and capabilities. As technology has developed SW21 has continued to maintain the software on a state of the art platform and continues improving and enhancing the ease of use and its capabilities.

Vorteile: SW21 covers our accounting and dispatching needs for our both residential service companies. Support is just a phone call away with the capability for them to log into my system to help solve any issues. Usually these issues are tasks that I don't perform very often or we have made a mistake that needs to be corrected and we are at loss how to correct. SW21 is a true accounting system, nothing like some competitors that allow modifications to $ after the fact. Extremely pleased with our decision from 2000, yes we have been with SW21 for 19 years!

Nachteile: As a franchise owner we have a daily managers report that needs to be generated and information inputed into a corporate website. We have to run numerous reports to generate the information and then key in the information into a separate website. I would like this to be automated, at least one report to generate in lieu of three to obtain the necessary information.

von SuccessWare21 an 22.8.2019

We do have KPI and DMR reporting available within the software. One of our representatives will reach out to you to go over them. Thank you for your input!

Accounting Issues

Raymond B.
Finance Manager
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not quick on solving simple accounting issues as stated above. I know of no other software that doesn't have titles on their exported reports.

Vorteile: Integration with other modules. Better customer service module than previous software

Nachteile: No titles to exported reports. I have asked for this for 4 years
Every report should automatically sort by date, but it doesn't. You can't double sort when reconciling your bank and cc accounts so it would be nice if it just automatically sorted by date when you pick another sort option. I have also asked about this for years.
Can't drill down on reports. You have to write down or print out a report and then log into the other module to find your answer.

User friendly, rough for data entry

Lynne B.
Accounting Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a great CRM/dispatch program. Our service department and Marketing department loves it. I just wish they would put the same level of thought into the accounting/finance modules that they did in the service modules. We still have to double enter all our sales in Access, for example, because there's no way for us to export the customer info out of SW in order to build files, etc., and I wish there were multiple levels of comparatives we could do on financials (multiple MTD's compared to YTD's, for example).

Vorteile: SW21 seems pretty easy to drop people in. After minimal training they get the gist, and since the keystrokes carry between the modules, it's easy to train someone in service and then move them into marketing, etc.

Nachteile: Data entry is a BEAR. There is no automatic tab entry, so you have to manually create a new line when you need one either via a mouse click or keystroke. When you have 100 line items (invoice, PO, inventory, etc), this repetitive motion gets tiring and painful quickly.

Successware 21

Janet A.
Office Assistant
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The owner of the company can get just about any report he needs to keep the company running at top notch.

Vorteile: I liked that we did not have to put the same information in more than one software. Successware 21 has the accounting, payroll, Purchasing and invoicing all on one software.

Nachteile: Not always the easiest to get it to do what you need it to do, but the updates that are made to the software have repaired most of the problems I had with the software. Probably my biggest problem is with PO's. If you have more than 1 receiving on a PO, you can not change the PO after one receiving has been posted unless you send the first receiving back. Things do change on PO and this makes it very difficult to change.

Good overall system

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Martha R.
VP
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was taught through the class when we signed up and hired another individual who was nearby working for another company to help me set up my zones, codes and Successware helped me transfer over my client list of over 5000 names.
We used the system for a month before fully transferring over AR and AP.

Vorteile: Reports are easy to read for my accountant.

Nachteile: Have to hand input every single piece of information/credit card receipts into they system. There is no downloading capability.

Plenty of data, just tricky to use

Jc F.
Operations Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. Given the other big names that are out there that do the same thing, we are still with SW21. What the other platforms offer in simplicity, they lack in hard data.

Vorteile: The options for accounting, data etc are almost limitless. There is a report or tool for just about anything. It offers deeper levels of data to ensure accuracy.

Nachteile: It sort of feels like working in DOS. The software itself has a high learning curve and can be hard to train new people on given its complexity. There are some QoL changes that would greatly increase the usability of the program, especially from the inventory management side of things.

Try it you will love it!

Judi M.
CFO/GM
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to Successware21 we were hybrid QuickBooks and paper.
Very small company struggling to get it together. Successware21 made it possible to achieve the business success we risen to...could never have done it.
CPA complains occasionally but he understands my joy is with the front end of the system....would never ever go back or to another software program. Aint broke not changing.

Vorteile: Almost intuitive software. Adore spell check! After 16 years using the historical data is amazing. Can find answers before clients even know how to ask. Have work history for years of reference. Can roll all the location history over to new owners of properties.
Easy to edit and make changes.

Nachteile: I have to manually move jobs on the dispatch board job by job...I'd like to be able to highlight and move jobs not done for the day to next day so I don't lose them 'in the past' and wonder did we get that job done. Technicians have difficulty understanding the difference between a job number and a call number...but that's an education issue.

von SuccessWare21 an 22.8.2019

Judi,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We love and appreciate our customers. We want to thank you for your continued business all these years!

Great all-inclusive program

Cheryl C.
Director of Finance
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Compared to the bare-bones program we used previously, this has allowed us to streamline our office tasks and stay on top of job cost. It was a bit of a learning curve to get going with it in the beginning 6 years ago, but I am so used to it now and love it!

Vorteile: I really like to have all aspects of the job coordinated within SW21. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the vendor invoices, it all ties together centered around the job. I think the accounting program within SW21 is very efficient.

Nachteile: There are a few small things I would like to see tweeked but not enough to have called about it. For the most part, I am very happy with the program

SuccessWare Fan

Devry K.
Secretary
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SuccessWare allows us to run all aspects of our business in one central location. It is the centralized mother ship of our company. It is so convenient to have everything in one place.

Vorteile: I really enjoy the enormity of the software program and that is all inclusive to every aspect of our industry.

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything that I personally don't like about SuccessWare. What I think some companies find is that due to the enormity of the program and the way that everything flows together if they don't stick with it or are not confident in their training it can be very easy to become frustrated. So the very thing that I love most about the program is also what I feel people find the most difficult. I guess if I could come up with something I wish had a tiny bit more flexibility it would be the Agreements. I do wish they were a bit more editable after they were activated. One other thought and it is not a con, but the way we can access location documents would be kind of cool if they implemented that same thing with the payables and we were able to connect and view payable invoices too.

SW Feedback

Debbie W.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I implemented SW at my last place of employment and set up financials at my current position. I feel SW is very user friendly and is very helpful for inside staff and the field staff as well.

Vorteile: I like the accounting , call taking and ispatch features.

Nachteile: Running Reports to retrieve information. It may be a matter of training and taking the time to learn. I have attended the training class in Phoenix, but have not been able to implement other than a few items since I have returned.

SW21

Shelly E.
Co-owner
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love it, bu it does a lot and maybe too much which can make it difficult to use all the reports it has.

Vorteile: It’s integrated with other softwares and one software for account and dispatch

Nachteile: It doesn’t have a remote software so techs can use it in the field. We need to game another software software so techs can use in the field.

Buy It!!!

Debbie G.
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can run reports on everything. We are able to follow jobs, estimates and so on.

Vorteile: Everything. It runs our business without any headaches. Beats the other by far.
It is fun to use to.

Nachteile: Nothing. It did everything that I needed and more.

User Friendly

Shawna L.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly. It is very easy for a new user to pick up and learn. Some software is quite complicated and hard t navigate, not so with Successware. I love the functionality of being able to get to multiple places with a keystroke from one screen. You can go from the job to the PO, to the invoice, to the payment. Super easy.

Nachteile: I wish this software was more customizeable. I have worked with software in the past where the reports and functionality was customizeable to the customers need. There was always a fee for these features but sometimes it's worth the extra money to get something you really need.

Product Review

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Tracey M.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Easy to use.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it is very user friendly. I like how things are color coded. It is very easy to come up with reports needed for accounting issues and seeing profit etc. When you call into the office everyone is very pleasant and they always seem to get back to you within an hour of calling in my questions or problems. Have very few problem with, just certain things that come up that I can't figure out and call in. We have been using for over 15 years now. Everyone else in the office seems to have no complaints and feel it is very easy to use as well.

Nachteile: A very minor thing. When 2 people go into the customer at the same time and it locks up.

Successware 21 Review

Betty C.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We switched to Successware remote a year or two ago and it has made dispatching and invoicing seamless.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, easy to train new employees. I have used this program for 14 years, it was fairly new to us when I started working for my company. The software has grown and changed for the better with each new release. I highly recommend this product.

Nachteile: There are a few little glitches here and there, with user support they are worked out quickly. Someone is always available on your support team to help.

von SuccessWare21 an 4.9.2019

Wow, Betty! Thank you for the glowing review. We appreciate it! We are continually working and evolving to give you superior customer service, support and a product that we can proudly stand behind. We wouldn't be in business this many years, if it weren't for the support of customers like you.

Successware makes my life easier!

Pat B.
Co owner/Office manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was dragged kicking and screaming into this software, but it has been invaluable to the business. I love the reports-you can track almost anything-great for marketing.

Vorteile: It has modules for just about anything-payroll, dispatching, invoicing, A/P, A/R and even marketing. I like the way it can track so many things and print so many reports

Nachteile: My biggest beef used to be that you couldn't cut and paste in it, but they have solved that issue. The initial setup of the software was hard and time-consuming, but I think that's the case with any sophistocated software. The support was great-don't try to do it by yourself. And the guilt I feel about not using everything it has to offer!

SuccessWare21 Review

Ronald K.
GM
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a good program. it is a little pricey, but it is way better than what I used to have. I wish it wasn't so expensive to put it on tablets for my guys to use in the field, but I'm sure new stuff will be developed to make this more affordable. I would also like to see some of the daily/monthly reporting be easier to access as well as more eye appealing. Overall, I'm glad that I got this software.

Vorteile: I like how the dispatching and accounting are tied into together. It takes away having to do multiple steps and saves me time and time is money.

Nachteile: It was a little complicated to get the hang of this system because it does so much, but once I did it was amazing.

Great asset in the HVAC industry.

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Jill B.
Accounting Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This program is easy to use and has a great way to keep track of our technicians daily schedule. Great integration from tracking service history for our customer to keeping accounts payable and accounts receivable up to date.

Nachteile: It would be helpful is there was a way to edit a service agreement once it is activated. As it stands now, if something changes or is incorrect upon start up you have to totally terminate the agreement and create a new one and now the revenue is not recognized correctly.

SuccessWare21 Long Time Customer

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Jewell B.
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is user friendly with training and support available as well as continual updates. It provides multiple points of information for customer accounts and is focused toward giving us the ability to provide good service to our customers. The fact that detailed departmentalized accounting is integrated into the operations software is a huge plus.

Nachteile: None come to mind - they have always been responsive to questions or issues.

von SuccessWare21 an 4.9.2019

Jewell,

Thank you so very much for this fantastic review! We are humbled by what you have said, and appreciate your business over the last 17 years! We are honored to be part of your continued success!

Outstanding product!

Cindy E.
office manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Makes keeping track of your customers a breeze. Every single visit is logged in their account and we know exactly what we did there and when we did it! Customer service is by far the best ever. Whenever I call w/a problem it is resolved and I learn something new in the process.

Nachteile: I am the company bookkeeper. When I am working on accounting, I have to close out of what I am doing to take calls for the "service" side of the software. It would make it much easier if I could easily use both simultaneously.

We use the system heavily and successware provides us with an overall good experience

Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Lynn T.

Vorteile: Successware is an All in one solution. Call taking/dispatching
Integrates with other programs like SWRemote and Review Buzz.

Nachteile: It's outdated in the look and feel. Reporting isn't customized and we have to extract information to a speadsheet to manipulate to interpret. It requires extensive training to get someone up to speed ot use the program when we have a new user. Call Taking Screen is outdated. Would be nice to have it tie to scripting and easily searchable resource documents for pricing, services offered, etc.