Über Successware

Software für die Dienstleistungsbranche zur Verwaltung von Mitarbeiterdisposition, Kundeninformationen, Vertragsverwaltung, Rechnungsstellung, Verkaufs-Leads usw.

Erfahre mehr über Successware

Bewertungen zu Successware

3,6
3,8
4,0

Successware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Successware bereits verwendet?

Amanda
Amanda
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust, but there's a learning curve

Kommentare: Overall I like the program and all it has to offer our business.

I like that we can handle so many parts of our business with this software, from invoicing to our customer database; a wide range of reports from equipment installed to job costing. I appreciate it being hosted in the cloud so that I can access all our files from anywhere as long as I have internet access.

It looks and feels a bit antiquated. It's not very intuitive. Could use a facelift.

Anthony
Online Marketing Manager in USA

Successware21 Review

Kommentare: Some users have difficulty navigating the software with due process, meaning they cannot follow all of the guidelines we have set in place and user errors do happen. I'm sure this is common with any software.. Overall good experience, can export invoices, track phone calls, and follow jobs to close.

This software can be great for the right business and individuals. The processes we've put in place within Successware21 couldn't really be done for our business with any other software on the market. I'm not saying Successware21 is amazing because it's not, but as an an individual I prefer the old-school style of data reporting essentially tabular data models. The combination of the styling and the specific business solution it provides would be what I like most about the software.

There are some limitations within the boundaries of the developers who created the software.. Such as we've had problems adding simple HTML img tags to the automated Successware21 customer emails. And, we've had to customize a few integrations for our PBX system.

Mark
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Poor Review

Kommentare: I would not recommend this company for any plumbing or AC company to use. Only forced to by the scam of the franchise partnerships it made because it gave franchise visibility into the franchisee. compared to modern software with vision and progression, the software is not worth the money.

Full service software that had accounting function integrated

obsolete, the software is dated. Virtually impossible to find a unicorn that already knows how to use the software, and cost a lot to constantly train. The mistakes made from lack of training are costly, and there is virtually no real training available worth a dang. The training portion is a scam, better to pay and force someone to read the dang manual.

Terri
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for a growing HVAC company

Kommentare: Our experience has been exceptional. The initial learning curve can be steep but the rewards are endless. We have been using this software since 2014 and have never regretted the decision.

The most beneficial part of the software is the integrated accounting and the reporting that comes with it. We are able to see how the business is doing on a daily basis, and compare it to our goals and KPI's. The reporting has endless possibilities - there are standard reports, but you can also build your own reports if there is something specific you want.

We are looking forward to the updated look and feel of the software that they are currently working on.

Cheryl
Director of Finance in USA

Great all-inclusive program

Kommentare: Compared to the bare-bones program we used previously, this has allowed us to streamline our office tasks and stay on top of job cost. It was a bit of a learning curve to get going with it in the beginning 6 years ago, but I am so used to it now and love it!

I really like to have all aspects of the job coordinated within SW21. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the vendor invoices, it all ties together centered around the job. I think the accounting program within SW21 is very efficient.

There are a few small things I would like to see tweeked but not enough to have called about it. For the most part, I am very happy with the program

Raymond
Finance Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounting Issues

Kommentare: Not quick on solving simple accounting issues as stated above. I know of no other software that doesn't have titles on their exported reports.

Integration with other modules. Better customer service module than previous software

No titles to exported reports. I have asked for this for 4 years Every report should automatically sort by date, but it doesn't. You can't double sort when reconciling your bank and cc accounts so it would be nice if it just automatically sorted by date when you pick another sort option. I have also asked about this for years. Can't drill down on reports. You have to write down or print out a report and then log into the other module to find your answer.

Martha
VP in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good overall system

Kommentare: I was taught through the class when we signed up and hired another individual who was nearby working for another company to help me set up my zones, codes and Successware helped me transfer over my client list of over 5000 names.
We used the system for a month before fully transferring over AR and AP.

Reports are easy to read for my accountant.

Have to hand input every single piece of information/credit card receipts into they system. There is no downloading capability.

Lynne
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, rough for data entry

Kommentare: It is a great CRM/dispatch program. Our service department and Marketing department loves it. I just wish they would put the same level of thought into the accounting/finance modules that they did in the service modules. We still have to double enter all our sales in Access, for example, because there's no way for us to export the customer info out of SW in order to build files, etc., and I wish there were multiple levels of comparatives we could do on financials (multiple MTD's compared to YTD's, for example).

SW21 seems pretty easy to drop people in. After minimal training they get the gist, and since the keystrokes carry between the modules, it's easy to train someone in service and then move them into marketing, etc.

Data entry is a BEAR. There is no automatic tab entry, so you have to manually create a new line when you need one either via a mouse click or keystroke. When you have 100 line items (invoice, PO, inventory, etc), this repetitive motion gets tiring and painful quickly.

Janet
Office Assistant in USA

Successware 21

Kommentare: The owner of the company can get just about any report he needs to keep the company running at top notch.

I liked that we did not have to put the same information in more than one software. Successware 21 has the accounting, payroll, Purchasing and invoicing all on one software.

Not always the easiest to get it to do what you need it to do, but the updates that are made to the software have repaired most of the problems I had with the software. Probably my biggest problem is with PO's. If you have more than 1 receiving on a PO, you can not change the PO after one receiving has been posted unless you send the first receiving back. Things do change on PO and this makes it very difficult to change.

Ronald
GM in USA

SuccessWare21 Review

Kommentare: This is a good program. it is a little pricey, but it is way better than what I used to have. I wish it wasn't so expensive to put it on tablets for my guys to use in the field, but I'm sure new stuff will be developed to make this more affordable. I would also like to see some of the daily/monthly reporting be easier to access as well as more eye appealing. Overall, I'm glad that I got this software.

I like how the dispatching and accounting are tied into together. It takes away having to do multiple steps and saves me time and time is money.

It was a little complicated to get the hang of this system because it does so much, but once I did it was amazing.

Devry
Secretary in USA

SuccessWare Fan

Kommentare: SuccessWare allows us to run all aspects of our business in one central location. It is the centralized mother ship of our company. It is so convenient to have everything in one place.

I really enjoy the enormity of the software program and that is all inclusive to every aspect of our industry.

I don't think there is anything that I personally don't like about SuccessWare. What I think some companies find is that due to the enormity of the program and the way that everything flows together if they don't stick with it or are not confident in their training it can be very easy to become frustrated. So the very thing that I love most about the program is also what I feel people find the most difficult. I guess if I could come up with something I wish had a tiny bit more flexibility it would be the Agreements. I do wish they were a bit more editable after they were activated. One other thought and it is not a con, but the way we can access location documents would be kind of cool if they implemented that same thing with the payables and we were able to connect and view payable invoices too.

Tracey
Office Manager in USA

Product Review

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Easy to use.

I like the fact that it is very user friendly. I like how things are color coded. It is very easy to come up with reports needed for accounting issues and seeing profit etc. When you call into the office everyone is very pleasant and they always seem to get back to you within an hour of calling in my questions or problems. Have very few problem with, just certain things that come up that I can't figure out and call in. We have been using for over 15 years now. Everyone else in the office seems to have no complaints and feel it is very easy to use as well.

A very minor thing. When 2 people go into the customer at the same time and it locks up.

Jill
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great asset in the HVAC industry.

This program is easy to use and has a great way to keep track of our technicians daily schedule. Great integration from tracking service history for our customer to keeping accounts payable and accounts receivable up to date.

It would be helpful is there was a way to edit a service agreement once it is activated. As it stands now, if something changes or is incorrect upon start up you have to totally terminate the agreement and create a new one and now the revenue is not recognized correctly.

Cindy
office manager in USA

Outstanding product!

Makes keeping track of your customers a breeze. Every single visit is logged in their account and we know exactly what we did there and when we did it! Customer service is by far the best ever. Whenever I call w/a problem it is resolved and I learn something new in the process.

I am the company bookkeeper. When I am working on accounting, I have to close out of what I am doing to take calls for the "service" side of the software. It would make it much easier if I could easily use both simultaneously.

Shanna

Complicated, Difficult, UNuser-Friendly, Poor and Insufficient Training

Kommentare: Training was like drinking from a fire hose, yet what was provided was completely insufficient for basic functionality. Then they want to charge you for any additional training - which in my opinion if you want your software to be used fully and to its best and highest use, you should offer the training for free. Luckily, I hired an accountant who had 10+ years of experience using Successware21 and she has been my "trainer". Her feelings about the software mirror mine.

It is all-encompassing software, but the complexity and ease of use requires YEARS of use to understand and use in the manner it should be.

Just about everything, but I know it's what I need to properly manage my company. This is literally one of the worst designed and most complex softwares I have ever used.

Jack

First log on

We have used Successware 21 since 1996. As the first ever logon to the web base program I have never looked back. We have built our business around Successware 21. It has done everything we could ask for.

I would like to see Remote become a more stable application for field use. It has improved greatly over the past year.

Amy
Administrative Manager in USA

Holland Heating Review

Kommentare: Wonderful. Customer Support is the greatest!

There has never been a question that you have not answered for us!

I wish there was a CRM that integrated :)

Jackie

Successware 21 platfor

Kommentare: We have used for awhile now, but not fond of the platform. Have found work around on issues.

Accounts Payable Module and Payroll Module are pretty easy to use. Works for our service department team

Job costing and progress billings are an issue. Duplication of cost on reports.

Timothy
Safety Fleet/ Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Software

Love the ability for the employees in the field and in the office to share and enter data.

It is not the most user friendly software. You have to be fairly experienced to really navigate the features.

RIchard
CEO in USA

SuccessWare

Kommentare: Effective dispatch and customer service solutions

Full integration of customer service and accounting and integration so TNFR system

There are limitless reports available but not always easy to find

Skip

User Opinions

It tracks all facets of our business including unlimited pieces of equipment and accounting.

Having to manually "SAVE" a job before putting in assignments.

Ethann
dispatcher in USA

sw21 user

it is very organized and it's hard to make large bookkeeping errors-lots of checks and balances

design and look of it-also it seems like it takes a very long time to make needed changes

Donna
Human Resource Coordinator in USA

Functionality

The ability to obtain employee information

Reports do not have an auto sort function, nor do they allow a place for full middle name and other information

Tony
GM in USA

good stuff

keeps u with what half of my marketing is working. good on dispatching

needs update on user interface

Jay

Terrible product

Kommentare: Payroll issues
Using multiple companies

Not much it’s just too hard to use and to train other employees Just not a good platform at all

It’s so hard to use and has issues weekly. Way to hard to use.