Perfect MIS tool for our company

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Kurt E.
Partner
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Open system with tight integration to several third-party solutions, like our existing web-to-print software. Their XML loader quickly generates detailed packing lists for each order. Accurate and thorough material cost tracking and detailed accounting processes.

Vorteile: Managing hundreds of orders for individual customers used to require 5 people. Now it can be done with one, which frees us up to keep growing our business without adding excessive staff.

Nachteile: Performance (speed) of software is an issue but does continue to improve.

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Damion B.
Largeformat Production Supervisor/ Outsource Print Management
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that the software is easy to learn and to navigate through. I was able to jump in with little bit of online training that i receive.

Nachteile: I don't like that it feels a slow when creating estimate and i wish that i would be able to email my CSR team an estimate directly from there.

Effective Software!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Assistant Machine Operator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it does most of what I need it to. I feel that it could do a better job, however, of making some tasks less time consuming.

Vorteile: The web-based interface is nice since I can then pull it up on any computer and not worry about needing a license for all machines I might want to use it with.

Nachteile: Some of the my daily tasks could be simplified. The processes can sometimes be a bit lengthy and monotonous. With simpler ways to do things, such as manage shipments, it would take me less time each day to get things done.

We had a bad experience with them and I know we are not the only ones

Bewertet am 19.8.2015
Former C.

Kommentare: They will nickel and dime you all the way through the process. They don't have a training manual so when you forget how to do something, they are going to charge you $200/hour to tell you again. They have an okay product but you will pay through the nose and will easily spend 6 figures to get up and running. You are also going to pay a minimum of $1,000 a month for support and Tech support is never available when you call in so you will have to wait until someone emails you back. The company is understaffed and too small to service their accounts. I think there are better options like PrintVis. I would recommend a SAAS model versus writing a big check and hope that you are successful.