Über Arkadin Anywhere

Steigert die Produktivität von Telefon- und Webkonferenzen mit schnellen, einfachen und professionellen Tools.

Erfahre mehr über Arkadin Anywhere

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Arkadin Anywhere

3,6
3,4
3,5
2,8

Arkadin Anywhere hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Arkadin Anywhere bereits verwendet?

Eventservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality conference calling

I use this software for phone conferences. I have never had an issue with connectivity. The functionality is clean and professional.

I generally have no issues with the software. The only drawback is it does have a cost which could be a deterrent versus using a free conference program.

Ashante
Ashante
Founder & CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My original Web Conference choice

When everything else fails it's always good to go back to a reliable software that records all of our conversations across the globe with excellence. Arkadin was my first experience truly in the workplace and which I talk to people from all over the world literally. I truly appreciate the expectations except for me when running my own business and so we always keep the software Choice around.

It's not as many Frills as the newer options out there but it works for us and that's what counts. Reliability Will trump any fancy features.

Glen
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor service and unethical practices

No positive comments to make. See cons below.

We had a one year subscription for Arkadin conference services. After numerous problems, including dialin numbers changing unexpectedly, dropped calls etc, we terminated the contract for poor service. Arkadin showed no interest in understanding or correcting the service problems. They instead put a great deal of energy into billing us for another year of service and attempting to strongarm us into paying for it. While this is clearly improper and a breach of contract, we don't think it is worth suing them. But if you sign on with Arkadin be prepared for poor service, unethical invoicing and payment collection practices.

Tim
Registration Specialist in USA

Arkadin is very simple, yet powerful!

This is a very convenient and sophisticated software. It is very easy to use and is good for those who are not very technologically inclined.

Customer support is lacking. I find that this is a very simple to use software, but when something doesn't work, it doesn't work. It's hard to get things fixed.

Joy
Learning Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Arkadin Conferencing Rocks

Kommentare: Having used multiple conferencing systems, the introduction recently of Arkadin as our new corporate conferencing platform left me worried about features and functionality. What a surprise to find extensive flexibility it personalizing the system to meet my business needs. And the functions provided are impressive. For example, I can during a conference call view all my participants and identify whose line may be causing static or noise. Very pleasantly surprised!

Flexibility and extended functionality

Nothing comes to mind.

Outsourcing/Offshoring

Decemt, low cost web sharing tool

The tool has most web meeting options you'd expect, and the price point is hard to beat. When you don't have a ton of wen meetings, this does the job nicely.

We had lots of bandwidth issues with the tool. Perhaps it was our setup, but our new tool doesn't have this issue. It's also missing key features for a web sharing application, and doesn't have a user friendly mobile app.

Shuabe
Senior Technical Support Analyst in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Better products out there.

Kommentare: Not really a fan, I would look elsewhere, but if you ONLY need audio conferencing, this should be fine.

Arkadin is a great tool if you only use the audio conferencing portion, the video conferencing can be a bit of a pain to setup.

It is not an ease of use product for end users. The screen sharing is a bit complex to have users setup.

Mallory
Registration in USA

Clear communication is always a win.

I find the software to be incredibly reliable, which is a very necessary function in day to day usage.