Filtern nach:

Über Paddock Pro

Horse farm management solution that helps businesses manage horse records such as breed, color, photos, pedigree, and vet history.

Erfahre mehr über Paddock Pro

Tammy H.
owner in

Love Back OFFICE

Kommentare: Wholeheartedly support and recommend!

Handy having online access, so no matter where I am or which computer, I have access to my info. I love the back office feature, it has taken away that monthly headache of sending bills. Very simple to use.

NONE that I can think of

Wendy U.
Office Mgr in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Totally recommend it - try it!

Kommentare: Recommend.

I really like this program - I have been in the horse industry for several years and have used other programs. I find this one pretty self explanatory and good for a self starter as well as an established business.

Would like to see the bills on less pages. Make it an option to put one horse to a page/page break, or run them all together to save paper AND POSTAGE!! Would like to email from within the program.

Cub W.
owner in

paddock report

Kommentare: have none except to keep up the support or I would be lost:)

support system is the key to this program for me I am not at ease with computers but with the continued help am able to muddle through

I sometimes wish I could just go from one screen to another without having to go back to accounts when invoicing.

G H.
Office Manager in

Paddock Pro

Kommentare: I highly recommend Paddock Pro. It is superior to all other herd health management programs available.

Very user friendly. Huge time saver. Offers great reports. Makes billing a breeze.

None