Über EHR YOUR WAY

*********Nur mehr als 10 Nutzer******Deine Papierdokumente werden als elektronische Kopie in das EHR-System übernommen.

Erfahre mehr über EHR YOUR WAY

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EHR YOUR WAY bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Arti K.
Arti K.
Director of Operations and Community Engagement in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive interface with a supportive implementation team

Kommentare: We've found that working with one lead implementation team member was really helpful to minimize the back and forth when getting the system ready for our team. Our team lead, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very responsive and easy to work with. He was able to address our questions and concerns in a timely manner and always found resolution to any issue we were dealing with.

- EHR your way is a system that's intuitive for clinical staff and administrators - Staff has responded positively to the system rollout and teaching the system hasn't been excessively time consuming nor taxing for administrators - The system has all the features we were looking for and when we needed something additional, the implementation team adjusted existing forms to meet our specific needs - Ability to create documents forms and change existing forms in the system - We have integrated our fax to our EHR system, which helps with ease of uploading documents to charts

- We had to address some kinks when integrating our fax system to the EHR system

Fran R.
REGIONAL CLINICAL DIRECTOR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best electronic medical record system

Kommentare: EHR is always willing and able to accommodate all of our practices needs. They have made necessary changes to our documentation templates to meet any new practice regulations. Their staff answers all concerns or issues immediately. They never give the answer, "can't be done". Their computer engineers are always up to the challenge.

I have been in practice as an adult nurse practitioner for 28 years. I have used many electronic medical records in the past. EHR is the most user friendly, easiest to orient new providers and the most accomodating when there is an issue or concern.

Improvement in some of the reporting systems.

Dennis P.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

EHR Your Way - I like it my way!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: EHR Your Way provides a system wide electronic health record system for all practitioners to utilize and reference in an easy to use, familiar and standardized set of forms - custom designed by the practice to replicate already successfully utilized paper forms so the learning curve is simple, the efficiency is immediate and the practice meets all its data security and safety obligations in an easy to use, user friendly approach.

I like that this product EHR Your Way is, as its name implies, extremely customizable. It looks and feels exactly like the useful and familiar forms I use everyday in my practice because it allows you to design the “electronic form” based on the “paper forms” you already use. Of course, they are expertly designed both graphically and digitally to perform very effectively but it allows the practice to determine what is a useful interface. Each of the forms are then expertly integrated into the “electronic health record” data base so the user can reap all the benefits of a true electronic health record making its integration with my practices really simple.

This is minor but the “narrative fields” used to enter notes expands incrementally as I type the note and while it is an automatic process I would prefer that I can expand the field myself to a pre-designated size as when I write documentation it is more useful to me to be able to visualize the entire field at the outset. I should probably discuss this with the developer as I would not be surprised if that wish can be accommodated. But even if not it is still super easy to use this way.

Angel R.
Clinician/Practitioner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My review of EHR your way

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great.

Chick-in and check-out are great, and entering the notes is great.

It is not easy to make multiple sessions at one time, you have to input them day by day and only one at a time.

Yezenia G.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. I really appreciate the team of experts that are placed with you when you join the software and how they all work together to get things completed in a timely manner. We have been with this software for more then a year now and everyday it gets better and I learn more and add more and complete more and it has been a wonderful overall experience. I am very happy with my decision and look forward to working with EHR YOUR WAY for the rest of the years to come. Excellent Choice!

Our business has been in place for more then 10 years and we have been looking for a software for our business that would fit "all" our needs and more since the beginning and never could find anything and trust me I have seen lots of software demos over and over. Every place I found would fit some but not like this software that fits "all" my needs! In my demo I asked so many questions and everything they said they can do and complete for me, they really did complete for me and went beyond my expectations. When I need something they are there and help me through the process and if I still do not know they video me and explain to me until I completely understand and then follow up with me to make sure I am continuing to do good. Any concerns or questions they are there for me. The best part of this software is that they work with you and really meet "your" needs and what "you" need the software to do for you, not like other software which is standard and no adjustments can be made but here you really have a team of experts working for you and helping you and your business to facilitate better and function accordingly. I definitely recommend this software to medical, mental, therapy, and practically any company that needs a functional software platform to work for you.

I have not yet found anything least about this software. If there is something that is needed everybody in the team comes together and accomplishes what I need.

Krista P.
CEO, CLINIC DIRECTOR in USA

Very user-friendly!

Kommentare: Excellent!

We have a staff of 45, and the number one thing our providers say when they are introduced to EHRYourWay, is that it is the most user-friendly they have ever used. Our Admin staff agree with this assessment and tell us that all the claims processing & billing features make these tasks so much more efficient.

EHRYourWay seriously needs a treatment planner.

Yuriy D.
Medical Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EHRyourway - Best behavioural health EHR

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

As a practicing psychiatrist and a medical director, I find EHRyourwayto be the best cloud-based EHR I have ever used. The interface is clean, intuitive to use, and the workflows are well configured. I am always able to easily access the system from any computer at any location at any time. It is very easy to look at the client's record, complete notes, and prescribe medications. The platform also has a built-in module to order and review labs. Collaboration is easy by using built-in messenger and an internal email system, also used for HIPPA compliant communication with clients. We are using EHRyourway at our outpatient practice as well as our Ambulatory facility in one integrated system.

Minor areas of the interface such as color-coding of the schedule and graphical representation of statistical data could be improved.

Christina E.
Adult Programs Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EHRyourway is the only way!

Customizability! Our organization is unique in our documentation and record keeping needs and EHRyourway has been able to meet all of those needs and tailor the software to us like no other platform could.

Transitioning from paper records to an electronic health record is always difficult and there were growing pains, however, the customer support we received made the process easier.

Keith A.
Counselor in USA

User Friendly

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Not difficult to learn or understand. Had it figured out in less than a day and I am not technically proficient. It is straightforward and provides quick access to common features and commands. It is well organized, making it easy to locate different tools and options. It makes sense to the average user (me) and requires minimal explanation on how to use. Rarely malfunctions or crashes. Overall, a very good user experience.

Nothing comes to mind. The best of all products I have worked with.

Michael Y.
M.D in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Yadegari Review

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with this EHR

Ease of use and user friendly features. I especially like the e-prescribing which is simple and easy to use.

There are no major problems with this software.

Sarah O.
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So happy we switched

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment, and we are still relatively new to the EHR world. We initially switched from our antiquated paper system to an EMR system in April 2014, however we were ultimately dissatisfied with the experience, as its functionality was primarily designed for a medical doctor's office.
After searching (via Capterra) for a new system and looking into price comparisons, EHR Your Way (EHRYW) was our top pick, without question!
EHRYW is *entitled* to bragging rights when it comes to customization - our workflow involved a slew of paperwork and various forms that were unique to our organization, and the EHRYW design team was able to meet all of our needs to make it as user-friendly as possible! We have a couple of staff members who acknowledge that they are slow to catch on to anything computer-related, but due to the customization promised by EHRYW, all of our digitized forms are comparable to fillable PDFs, and were very easy to learn.
Furthermore , it is worth mentioning that EHRYW was incredibly reasonable in their pricing, in contrast to other EHR/EMR systems that can cost insane amounts of money (and most of which our little non-profit couldn't possibly begin to afford). Now, as someone who often relies on online reviews prior to investing in anything, I am typically suspicious of any review that is nothing but glowing and unquestioning. Therefore, in the interest of being realistic, here is the "bad" of the system: We signed up with EHR Your Way in the midst of their transition from using a Remote Desktop application through Internet Explorer, to a web-based system through Google Chrome. As of this review, the transition of the system is still in place, so Google Chrome has yet to provide all of the features that are currently available through the original Remote Desktop design. So, until the system is transferred to Chrome in full, there are occasional bumps in the road. That said, this is to be expected with *any* EHR system undergoing such a transition, so we don't begrudge EHRYW for that reason. It's worth noting that the end result will be absolutely worth the wait, as the current Chrome user interface is an attractive, clean, and intuitive design. In short, I would say this is an ideal system, particularly for any medical/mental health provider looking to transition into an EHR system for the first time.

- Highly customizable forms, which makes for smoother transition from paper to digital (forms are essentially comparable to fillable PDFs) - The Chrome design is very clean and user-friendly - Rapid response from EHR Support when any kind of issue arises - Positive/friendly demeanor from support staff, both via email and conference calls - Design team is receptive to feedback from consumers, to make improvements to the system's design

- Not all features are currently available in the Google Chrome version, but they are still accessible by logging into the Remote Desktop application

Randy S.
VP Project Management in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Voice-Driven Electronic Medical Record System

Kommentare: The EHR Your Way electronic health record system is the only system I am aware of that allows the user to navigate throughout the application by voice commands. If you want to go to the exam, all you have to do is say "Go To Exam" and the physical exam section appears. Likewise, if you want to accept all of the defaults in a particular section you simply say "Accept Defaults" and the standard entries for a normal data set is entered. The onerous task of clicking and clicking and clicking is no longer an issue. As a result, the speed with which an exam can be completed is a fraction of what it used to take us.

What the staff likes most about the system is the ability to navigate by using voice commands rather than having to click multiple times to get where you want to go.

The system is designed primarily for general practitioners. If you are a specialist, like a urologist that needs to have a visual field of the urinary tract and be able to make data entries into a visual field, that type of interface is not available in the current release of EHR Your Way.

Amber B.
Federal Grants Fiscal Manager in USA

Fantastic Option for Behavioral Health Providers

Kommentare: Our experience with EHRYourWay has been fantastic. We are on a first-name basis with our support team and they are always very responsive. By converting to this software, we have better data, higher billing revenues, and improved staff documentation.

Our organization offers outpatient and inpatient services for individuals with mental health, substance use, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. With such a wide range of services, we needed a health record that could handle the large number of note templates we use as well as our immeasurable number of billing rules. EHRYourWay has proved to be a user friendly, easy-to-navigate option that can stand up to our organization's billing complexities.

As with any health record system, converting from our old software to EHRYourWay was a tedious process. EHRYourWay's staff helped us navigate through the conversion with constant support. They helped ease the burden by providing conference calls, screen sharing q&a sessions, and an in-person site visit. Three years later, they are still an email or call away whenever we need to revamp a portion of the system or make changes to our workflow.

Noelle D.
Director of Operations in USA

Excellent System

Kommentare: From development to implementation to going live, the EHR Your Way team has been great to work with. They respond to inquiries and concerns quickly and ongoing communication between our teams has really helped with successfully integrating the system into our practice.

EHR Your Way has a great library of available documents and it was relatively simple to have their team create the documents that we needed for our practice. Our clinicians find the system easy to use to complete their documentation and assessments. The ease of sharing needed documents through each client's portal with external providers (ie School personnel, state agencies) is amazing and makes communication among all stakeholders easy. The process of creating, submitting and tracking claims makes the billing process less complicated and has decreased the time it takes to complete weekly billing.

We are not a traditional outpatient practice and had to have the EHR Your Way team create some documents for us. This did delay our system from going live, however our implementation team was great and super responsive in getting our needed documents created!

Holly K.
Clinical and Training Director in USA

Thrilled with our EHR Your Way system

Kommentare: So completely thrilled with our EHR Your Way electronic records system. We were able to get a completely customized system for a fraction of the price quoted from other companies. The EHR Your Way development team worked closely with us to understand our unique and complex service and billing needs and created a user friendly system to meet those needs. When it was time to roll-out the system, the EHR implementation team provided easy step-by-step videos on functionality. Staff were available 24/7 and responded quickly to telephone calls and email requests for assistance. In recent months , they transitioned to communicating any enhancements or problems through a “ticket” system within the EHR Your Way system. I was initially concerned that this system would reduce the prompt attention that I had been used to. Not so. In actuality, this ticket system has been time-saving and the staff continues to be as helpful and responsive as always. I have heard many nightmare stories from organizations who used other electronic records companies to develop their software (constant bugs,clunky and inefficient, never finished the job, etc.) So glad I went with EHR Your Way.

Everything is tailored to our needs and Customized for much less $ than comparable systems. Does everything we need it to do. Hardly any problems. User friendly.

At first, I didn’t like that the system wasn’t set up to notify our gmail accounts when we receive a message in the system. The company has since added this feature—so I don’t have any other comments at this time.

Ashley S.
Behavioral Health Professional in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EHR Review

Kommentare: We are extremely pleased with the quality, reliability, customization, and customer service. We transitioned from paper records for the first time to EHR a few years ago, and continue to implement it as we expand our organizations.

We love that we were able to fully customize the platform to meet our organization's needs, and the flexibility of the EHR team. The staff at EHR worked with us very patiently and diligently as we designed our electronic forms, the layout of the platform, and they built many intricate features unique to our healthcare services. It was tailored exactly to our needs and preferences, and quickly adjusted as needed if we requested. This allowed for a smooth transition from paper to electronic records.

There are a few additional features on our platform that we don't need, but it is not an issue.

Taylor K.
Regional Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EHR Your Way

This software is one that can be completely customizable which is very important for our organization. We were able to use the forms that were already developed on PDF's and integrate them into the EHR system so there was no major change for our employees. Once the system is learned by an employee it is very easy. The new "Ticket System" has been great in allowing employees to speak with customer service quickly to remedy any concerns.

There is a learning curve with the software, but once there has been training then the system is easy to use. I would like to see two-factor authentication set up with this software as an added security measure.

Wayne Y.
Director of Public Benefits in USA

Great Portal, Very User Friendly, and Amazing Customer Support

Kommentare: Communication between inter-departments are better due to the processes put in place that EHR allows.

The needs of our business are the top priority and the design of our portal is easy to use for the entire staff. The customer service is amazing because of the response time. Questions are answered immediately, problems are addressed with a proactive approach to ensure that other issues don't arise.

There were issues that arose due to the needs of separate departments and problems couldn't be fixed without affecting one another; however, I was very impressed with the approach to come up with another resolution after being told that it couldn't be fixed.

Victor G.
Clinical Liaison in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EHR in the work area

Kommentare: Overall working with EHR has been a great experience for our team. It allows use to monitor and track all documentation and once trained in staff can easily coordinate and complete all daily electronic expectations.

I enjoy the ability to quickly and easily access and upload members information when needed. I can look up members information in less then one minute while speaking with providers that require accurate in time documentation that was completed.

Some of the processes can require additional steps that are harder to remember since they are not done as often or are less repetitive. Assistance from our training management can be needed to complete.

Gerald D.
Database Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Everything Your Way

Kommentare: No. It's a word one hears countless times on a daily basis. I can say--unequivocally--this is not in the vocabulary of the team from EHR Your Way. From conversations, conference calls, and e-mails the EHR Your Way team took our exact workflow and literally built an entire front-end module that will allow us to capture the data we need and links into their billing. The majority of this work was completed before we even made a commitment to the software! Also, when asking a question about certain hardware (chromebook) we were using, the EHR Your Way team went out and purchased a chromebook to perform their own test to verify compatability. I was completely floored! There was no talk about it "technically" being able to work. It was tested that same day!! We are currently in the implementation/training stage of the system and the support has not ended at all. I can confidently say we have a partner as a software vendor. This is what Software as a Service was meant to be.

Pros:
Simple and Customizable User Interface
Dedicated Team that wants to provide the solution you want
Framework which can literally support any work-flow
Overall Value and Pricing
Most Customization options I have seen
Patient Portal with form entry

Neutral:
Remote desktop connection capabilities required to access the main application
In the past this may have been a con, but with current technology this won't slow you down. This is allowing the application to be able to use less of your own system resources which allowed us to purchase less expensive technology and still access all of the features of the system.
I have used the full application on a Chromebook(Chrome RDP) , Android-phone/tablet(Microsoft Remote Desktop App), Mac(Microsoft Remote Desktop App), and Windows machine and there was no performance loss that I was able to see between them.

My overall Impression of the product thus far is, just, WOW!
Thank you EHR Your Way!!

Paola S.
Office Manager in USA

EHR YOUR WAY- WCS

Kommentare: EHR your way is very flexible and customizable. Documents within the system can be easily created when requested and any issues we might have get resolved as soon as possible. Overall, it’s a great and easy system to work with.

EHR your way is easy to use by everyone, whether it’s a provider prescribing medications and writing notes or the front desk scheduling appointments and inputting patient demographics.

There is always room for improvement in everything. The EHR your way team always works with us to try and make sure all of our needs are met.

Karuna N.
Health System Management in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best EHR which will maintain smooth workflow at your organization

Kommentare: It is easier to connect with our clients. It helps to make notes and remind us of appointments. I chose this software when we started switching to the electronic system because it helps us to maintain our original form even in EHR format.

This is an excellent EHR software. It has a secure client portal that allows my clients to connect with us so that we could respond to their queries right away without having a fear of data breaches. Furthermore, I liked the feature of appointment reminders. It is simple and easy to use even for beginners because it is capable of creating an electronic sample of your paper form so that we do not have to deal with confusion related to sudden changes into an electronic format from a paper-based system.

I completely like the software and till now I have not found any unlikable features in this software.

Beth S.

User Friendly

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. Customer service is quickly responsive to our need to change or update a form. they also add new staff immediately upon request.

We needed software that we could customize to our services. EHRyourway was able to easily customize forms.

I would like to be able to add ourside documentation from other providers to the client charts.

Priscilla E.
counselor in USA

EHR user

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Have had a good experience with EHR yourway,

I like this software as I can access the website easily from anywhere, home or office.

When I enter Demographics when adding a client, the correct demographics does not load into the Demographics section of their file. That would be nice if the correct demographics could auto populate. Also, it would be ideal if the problem areas could autopopulate on the discharge summary so you wouldn't have to spend limited time to generate the discharge summary.

Sandy R.
Executive Director in USA

We are still in implementation, however it has been a breath of fresh air. Very helpful staff.

Kommentare: Peace of mind. I feel like this implementation will be successful and look forward to using this company for many years to come.

What we like about the software is that it is user friendly and the staff make it fit our needs, not us having to change because the "system is not built to do that". Turnaround on forms and needs is very efficient and if the EHR-YOUR-WAY implementation team do not understand we do a call, or go to meeting, to clear up what is being asked. The company is very knowledgeable about what we do and was more than willing to assist with the state reporting that is required - in fact we sent them the state manual and they did the work! It has been a pleasure to work with EHR-YOUR WAY staff after dealing with more than 13 individuals on our previous implementation! We have had one contact person who then works with their team. We cannot wait to actually put this system into our work day. It will be used daily by multiple staff serving outpatient mental health, substance abuse residential, substance abuse out patient, and the IDD population both residential and day programs.