Über EHR YOUR WAY

*********Nur mehr als 10 Nutzer******Deine Papierdokumente werden als elektronische Kopie in das EHR-System übernommen.

Erfahre mehr über EHR YOUR WAY

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu EHR YOUR WAY

4,9

EHR YOUR WAY hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EHR YOUR WAY bereits verwendet?

Brenda
Brenda
Licensed Therapist in USA

Quick, easy and effective

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I find EHR Your Way to be easy to use, and it makes my life easier because of the reminders and shortcuts it has built in.

As a therapist, I find that its really quick and easy to write up my notes, keep documents organized and keep my treatment plans up to date because they give note and treatment plan reminders. I also like that your calendar is color coordinated so its super easy to tell which appointments are in person, online, new patients vs. existing, etc. Patients also give positive feedback about getting appointment reminders.

I do wish EHR Your Way gave reminders for when to readminister outcome measures in the same way that it gives reminders for outstanding notes and treatment plans. That would make it even better.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the review and Salma will reach out to see what you're trying accomplish with the reminders as we likely have a feature you're not using. Best, Jay

Heather
School Based Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR System/Program

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This EHR system has been easy and compliant to utilize.

I like that it is easy and compliant to utilize.

I wish that the calendar/scheduler had where appointments, documentation, no-shows, and cancelations changed colors which would make it easier for clinicians to track there hours.

vor 2 Wochen

Hello Heather, Thank you for the review and that's a great idea about the color change on the scheduler. I'll discuss having that implemented. If your admin agrees to it, any type of reporting like no-shows, percentage of collections you've earned during a time period and more can all be displayed on your dashboard. Have a discussion with them and submit a support ticket to enable this. Best, Jay

Brittani
Therapist in USA

I am not a fan of this.

Kommentare: Not very good at all there was no training offered.

Navigation keys, font, print, size, color, schemes, editing and recovering

Difficulty locating, switching to different tabs, not saving automatically

vor 2 Monaten

Brittani C. Nail Tech Hi Brittani, Salma tried to reach you but it appears that you're in a new line of work as a Nail Tech. All the best in the new career. Hi Brittani, Thank you for the candid review and I'm sorry we haven't met your expectations. I've sent an email to you and Salma who will meet with you and see how we can improve the experience. Have a wonderful week. Jay

steve
Manager in Indien
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MY EXPERIENCE WITH EHR YOUR WAY

Kommentare: ITS A AWESOME PRODUCT WITH LOT OF DEDICATION THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE AT THE BACK END AND BECAUSE OF THAT EFFORT WE ARE ABLE TO WORK WITH EASE AND CONVENIENT

EASE WITH WHICH WE CAN WORK AND THE TEMPLATES THAT MAKE STILL MORE EASIER

WAY OF ADDRESSING THE ISSUES BETWEEN THE BILLING AND THE CLIENT

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Steve, Thank you for the review and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Jay

Cora
School Based Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage

Kommentare: I have had some signature issues and calendar errors when initially starting EHR, customer service was helpful and fixed the issues immedately. The ease and simplicity of completing notes and charting has been pleasant.

EHR is very simple to use and mange. The notes are fast to complete and compliant.

Some scheduling issues with changing the calendar.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Cora, Thank you for the review and please note that we have 5 different calendar views. If you'd like to try out another one, please have your sys admin reach out to support@ehrYOURway to arrange. Have a wonderful New Year's! Jay

Linda
QI QA Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

UDS Reporting

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was having issues getting the depression remission report and met with [sensitive content hidden] via zoom and within one day I was able to get the report I needed.

Since I am quality director the ease of getting reports.

I only use this for quality and not as a provider so I do not know of any cons

Hello Linda, Thank you for the review. Have a great day. Jay

Alex
Admin in USA

Excellent EHR software with Great support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, the support staff has been phenomenal. We have never used an EHR system, so there has been a learning curve, but the staff has been there to help, offering guidance and answers at every turn.

The robustness and feature richness of Ehr Your Way have far surpassed our expectations. There has been excellent support. The tech at EHR Your Way has always done a great job of giving me explanations or solutions to my issues. The support system follows up with me until I am satisfied and all of my questions are addressed. When I submit a ticket, they reply the following day with a solution or say they are working on one and will not forget about you.

This is VERY robust software; for a small business like mine (with fewer than six providers), it is like operating a Ferrari on a Ford Escort need. We are always discovering new things with this EHR software because it has so many features. There is a learning curve if this is your first EHR program, but support is available.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Alex, Thank you for the review and please let support@ehrYOURway.com know if you need anything. Best, Jay

Brittany
Mental Health Professional in USA

EHR YOUR WAY

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: EHR YOUR WAY is easy to navigate, easy to switch between service programs that clients are enrolled in, and almost always available wherever I have Wifi for easy documentation.

What I like most about EHR YOUR WAY is it is user friendly, easy find the documents that I need, and I have experienced very little down time where I could not login.

What I least like about EHR YOUR WAY is if I click on another link or document for a client to reference an intervention or information listed on another document before I click update or save, the information that I entered in the therapy note will be lost. Often times I forget to update the note before I go to another screen.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Brittany, Thank you for the review and it sounds as though you don't have auto-save on your notes. I'll have Salma reach out from support to see what's going on because this shouldn't be happening. Thanks! Jay

Ely
Self Pay and Payroll Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good Program

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: in my experience, ehr your way have improved our practice efficacy and work flow has been made easier

we are able to have all charts, medical notes and visits in one site, for easy access.

the refund are a bit complicated to process

letzten Monat

Hello Ely, Thank you for the review and please email billingsupport@ehrYOURway.com to set up a time to see how you're processing refunds. We have agencies who bill tens of millions a year so there is likely a more efficient way. Best, Jay

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great company to work with.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I liked most about EHR Your Way is the customizability, and the great customer support. They always get back to us very quickly.

What I liked least is some of our navigation can be hard to learn/remember. Our less computer literate workers can have trouble navigating. But EHR Your Way always has training available on Mondays for us.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for the review and please contact support@ehrYOURway.com or submit a ticket so we can have a quick meeting to understand how you'd improve the navigation for less computer-literate workers. Thanks! Jay

Hilton
MD and Co-founder of Miami Comprehensive Medicine Group in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Concierge Internal Medicine Practice

Kommentare: The team has been responsive, accommodating to our practices needs and taking the provider input when considering new features.

This is an extremely powerful EHR that is able to accommodate the needs of various specialties including internal medicine practice. The customer support team is excellent and is able to fully customize the product to your needs. Has a modular component with regards to billing that we does not use but have study done is very good. I love the ability to do everything within the EHR including prescribed, fax documents, email patient's, chart notes and review labs.

I would hope that they continue developing the phone application as it is extremely useful and able to accommodate E prescribing over the phone app. There are some features like visualizing previous notes and visualizing telephone call/sticky notes that are not yet available.

Krista
CEO, CLINIC DIRECTOR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very user-friendly!

Kommentare: Excellent!

We have a staff of 45, and the number one thing our providers say when they are introduced to EHRYourWay, is that it is the most user-friendly they have ever used. Our Admin staff agree with this assessment and tell us that all the claims processing & billing features make these tasks so much more efficient.

EHRYourWay seriously needs a treatment planner.

Sarah
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So happy we switched

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment, and we are still relatively new to the EHR world. We initially switched from our antiquated paper system to an EMR system in April 2014, however we were ultimately dissatisfied with the experience, as its functionality was primarily designed for a medical doctor's office.
After searching (via Capterra) for a new system and looking into price comparisons, EHR Your Way (EHRYW) was our top pick, without question!
EHRYW is *entitled* to bragging rights when it comes to customization - our workflow involved a slew of paperwork and various forms that were unique to our organization, and the EHRYW design team was able to meet all of our needs to make it as user-friendly as possible! We have a couple of staff members who acknowledge that they are slow to catch on to anything computer-related, but due to the customization promised by EHRYW, all of our digitized forms are comparable to fillable PDFs, and were very easy to learn.
Furthermore , it is worth mentioning that EHRYW was incredibly reasonable in their pricing, in contrast to other EHR/EMR systems that can cost insane amounts of money (and most of which our little non-profit couldn't possibly begin to afford). Now, as someone who often relies on online reviews prior to investing in anything, I am typically suspicious of any review that is nothing but glowing and unquestioning. Therefore, in the interest of being realistic, here is the "bad" of the system: We signed up with EHR Your Way in the midst of their transition from using a Remote Desktop application through Internet Explorer, to a web-based system through Google Chrome. As of this review, the transition of the system is still in place, so Google Chrome has yet to provide all of the features that are currently available through the original Remote Desktop design. So, until the system is transferred to Chrome in full, there are occasional bumps in the road. That said, this is to be expected with *any* EHR system undergoing such a transition, so we don't begrudge EHRYW for that reason. It's worth noting that the end result will be absolutely worth the wait, as the current Chrome user interface is an attractive, clean, and intuitive design. In short, I would say this is an ideal system, particularly for any medical/mental health provider looking to transition into an EHR system for the first time.

- Highly customizable forms, which makes for smoother transition from paper to digital (forms are essentially comparable to fillable PDFs) - The Chrome design is very clean and user-friendly - Rapid response from EHR Support when any kind of issue arises - Positive/friendly demeanor from support staff, both via email and conference calls - Design team is receptive to feedback from consumers, to make improvements to the system's design

- Not all features are currently available in the Google Chrome version, but they are still accessible by logging into the Remote Desktop application

Tracy
Site Supervisor/Therapist in USA

EHR Your Way is the way to go

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience with EHR Your Way. The transition from our old software to the new was very easy. With any change, you will always experience bumps in the road but EHR Your Way always smoothed those bumps out quickly and with ease. I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things now. EHR Your Way is the best change we could have made!

This software is very easy to use! We have some employees who do not have very good computer skills at all and they have been able to seamlessly transition to EHR Your Way and do not have difficulty with continuing to perform their jobs, stress free

We've been using this software for several years and it does so much more than any other software we've used. We are able to run reports, maintain EHRs, do billing, email confidentially, etc. When we have an issue and find that a report isn't giving us the info we were looking for, we simply call Customer Service and the problem is solved in a timely manner and we are able to get what we need. So if I have to select something I like least... autocorrect won't let me type EHR without changing it to HER :)

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Tracy - The ughhhh, EHR auto-correct is an pain in the neck but it simply needs to be added to your browser "dictionary." Please email support@ehrYOURway.com for instructions on how to add this. Thanks! Jay

Karun
COO in USA

EHR YOUR WAY - A Software That Lives Up To Its Name

Kommentare: CareNow's overall experience with EHR YOUR WAY has been very positive. The Clinician Experience - CareNow transitioned from paper documentation to EHR. This meant transitioning our clinicians to the EHR way of documenting. The EHR YOUR WAY forms team worked with CareNow to develop online forms to replicate the paper forms, making the adoption by clinicians easier as well reducing the number of human errors and rework. The clinicians can now directly send documentation to the facilities through EHR. The Back-office Experience - EHR YOUR WAY has helped streamline our documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, payroll. Above all, kudos to the EHR YOUR WAY support team for being "customer focused". They have worked with our admin team to fix issues, update forms, answer feature related questions with a focus on solving/resolving the issue the best way possible.

- CareNow's business model is to serve nursing facilities in the field, thus leading to different requirements in terms to scheduling and documentation as compared to a doctor's office. - The ability to customize forms, templates, and workflow (within the constraints of the software architecture) was truly integrated in CareNow's way. - Flexible reporting options and the continuous improvement in the efficiency of our reports has been impressive - large reports that required minutes to publish are now available in seconds. - Updates to the forms are generally easy to implement providing the ability to make changes and implement in a relative short time.

- Software feels like three compartments - Appointment Scheduler, Documentation, Reporting (CareNow does not use the billing or e-prescribe features) - Clinicians feel some windows e.g. diagnosis, medication are not intuitive - Clinicians feel that every entry/window requires a "OK" or "GO", but are now used to it - The new customer support ticket system takes some getting used to

Shannon
Administrative Director in USA

EHRYW is the Lomi Way

Kommentare: As a clinic (large group), we are able to document all aspects of a client's visit - from intake to discharge. EHRYW makes it easy to create and complete progress notes, treatment plans, see client alerts, and get clinical decision support easier. EHRYW is a comprehensive EHR platform and we are able to streamline our operations.

HIPPA - Having a HIPAA compliant EHR Platform is essential. EHRYW has access control tools, encryption, and an audit trail. Appt. Scheduling - This is an essential part of our clinic's workflow, as it keeps our practice full and operational. EHRYW's appointment scheduling ensures that PHI can be accessed easily, enhances client care and the client experience. EHRYW's system provides increased efficiency, reduced errors, an enhanced client experience, and improved communication between our clients and therapists. EHRYW appointment management allows our Team to streamline and automate administrative tasks, that increases our overall ROI and output. Patient Records Management - EHRYW consolidates client records, appt scheduling, note documentation, and billing in one platform, this ensures that Lomi has everything we need at our fingertips. EHRYW offers secure access to encrypted records and automated backups, that guarantees the safety and integrity of the data. Document Management - Lomi is a mental health clinic and we must be able to manage an abundance of medical records and billing information each day. In addition, we are required to retain client medical records for a minimum of 7 years from the date of the client's last visit. EHRYW makes document management simple, increased productivity, eliminates human error (less paper), reduces our costs, improves client care and satisfaction, and increases security through audit trails. No More Paper - Lomi had paper records and typically they do not offer enough space to write down pertinent information. Paper records were lost. With paper records there was too much admin time with organizing and scanning. EHRYW eliminated this problem by allowing authorized users to enter everything electronically. With EHRYW we are able to build an audit trail, our information is backed up, it helps the therapist cut down on time spent doing administrative tasks, and BETTER for the environment (we reduced our paper usage and waste).

Language Barrier: The biggest obstacle/con is often the inability to understand Tech Support. Often times we struggle implementing new ideas/projects because there isn't a clear agreement on what to do or how to do it.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Shannon, Thank you for the review and please reach out if you need anything. Best, Jay

Jasmin
Primary Care Provider in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not as great as ecw in my opinion, but has potential

Kommentare: I think EHR has potential, but I much prefer ecw, as it is way more stream lined for providers and quick charting. I think you all should look at how they set up their EHR and try to copy that to some degree, as it is preferred by providers.

I like that the platform is user friendly and pretty self explanatory

- Have to double chart what in the medical history to what their current problems are, it would be nice if those translated over some how, or had the option instead of adding one by one -PL and new diagnosis don't correlate-No procedure note templates

letztes Jahr

Hi Jasmin, Our support tried to contact you... To: EHR YOUR WAY Support <support@ehryourway.com> You wrote.... "Hello, I am not having any concerns currently, thanks. " Please contact me if you have any questions. Hi Jasmin, Thank you for the review and it sounds like your workflow isn't properly configured as EHR Your Way will be comparable to eClinicalWorks in documentation speed and auto-population. I'll have support@ehrYOURway.com have a Zoom with you to see what needs to be changed. Best, Jay

Cherie
Administrative Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good choice for a large company

There were many shortcuts to get to where I needed to go and once figured it out was easier to navigate

Being a mental health focused company, rather than a medical office, the system was more complex than we needed and sometimes confusing to navigate.

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Aloha Cherie - Thank you for the review and we appreciated your patronage prior to the agency closing. While we have 17 medical specialties, keep in mind that we are 99% focused on behavioral health. Since you were with us for many years, we may have had you on an older EHR version where the user interface was more complex. If you get tired of basking in the Hawaiian sun and open up a new agency, please contact me and I'll waive your implementation fee. Be blessed! Jay

Lauren
Clinical Director in USA

We love EHRYourWay!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been very positive. Taking the plunge into electronic charts was the best thing we ever did and has made our practice run much for efficiently! Any time we have questions or need customizations, EHR YW's customer service is kind and responsive. We look forward to using EHR YW for many years to come.

The best feature within this software is the ability to customize almost anything within the system! This made the transition from paper charts to electronic charst very easy for staff because we were able to model the EHR notes to look exactly like the paper version we'd been using for over a decade. The interface is also very user friendly; you can use it very intuitively from the start.

I can't think of much that I don't like about this system.

Bethany
Intake Specialist in USA

EHR Review

Kommentare: Has been a good overall experience. Easy to use and meets our needs at the company

Ease of use, easy to navigate the system. Customer service helped to customize EHR to our needs

Inability to open more than 3 charts at a time

vor 10 Monaten

Hello Bethany, Thank you for the review. Please note that you may open as many tabs or instances of Chrome to see essentially and unlimited number of charts. Best, Jay

Nicole
Program Director in USA

Behavioral Health EHR Your Way

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very positive. The support is excellent and the organization of our records is very efficient!

EHR Your Way is very easy accessible and organized so that we can easily find and access needed information. It is a safe place for us to store our confidential patient information. The customer support at EHR is quick and efficient. I have had some inquiries that were quickly addressed and in a supportive manner.

It could be helpful for therapists to have a running list of active clients. They can still easily search clients, but having an active list could be helpful.

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Nicole, Thank you for the review and we do have an active Caseload report that should have been added for you. The report is available for multiple locations if applicable and can be associated with waiting lists. I'll have support reach out and get this added ASAP. Have a wonderful week! Jay

Venetia
Office Manager in USA

my ehr review

The most impactful features, are the Appointment Screens- love how easy it it to navigate around add multiple patients, add comments, see insurances. The Document Management- indexing can be customized to what ever we want to label a for as in a patient chart. Quick Chart-gives you check access to add a new patient without opening the chart fully.

There nothing that I really don't like but I would like to see change is- if you have an outside provider that has more that one location with different phone and fax at each location there should be a way to add the provider twice regardless of duplicate NPI's. But overall the best EHR

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Venetia, Thank you for the review and feedback. Unfortunately, if we add the provider twice then there would be duplicate results for every search. Have a great week! Jay

Yuriy
Medical Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EHRyourway - Best behavioural health EHR

As a practicing psychiatrist and a medical director, I find EHRyourwayto be the best cloud-based EHR I have ever used. The interface is clean, intuitive to use, and the workflows are well configured. I am always able to easily access the system from any computer at any location at any time. It is very easy to look at the client's record, complete notes, and prescribe medications. The platform also has a built-in module to order and review labs. Collaboration is easy by using built-in messenger and an internal email system, also used for HIPPA compliant communication with clients. We are using EHRyourway at our outpatient practice as well as our Ambulatory facility in one integrated system.

Minor areas of the interface such as color-coding of the schedule and graphical representation of statistical data could be improved.

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Yuriy, Please email support@ehrYOURway.com to assist you with color coding your calendar which is available. Thanks, Jay

Randy
VP Project Management in

Voice-Driven Electronic Medical Record System

Kommentare: The EHR Your Way electronic health record system is the only system I am aware of that allows the user to navigate throughout the application by voice commands. If you want to go to the exam, all you have to do is say "Go To Exam" and the physical exam section appears. Likewise, if you want to accept all of the defaults in a particular section you simply say "Accept Defaults" and the standard entries for a normal data set is entered. The onerous task of clicking and clicking and clicking is no longer an issue. As a result, the speed with which an exam can be completed is a fraction of what it used to take us.

What the staff likes most about the system is the ability to navigate by using voice commands rather than having to click multiple times to get where you want to go.

The system is designed primarily for general practitioners. If you are a specialist, like a urologist that needs to have a visual field of the urinary tract and be able to make data entries into a visual field, that type of interface is not available in the current release of EHR Your Way.

Chelsea
Biller in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EHR Review

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. Every program has its issues but EHR has been good for this company for the most part.

I like that it is easy to use. There are so many different features that make billing easier and quicker to do. I also love all the different report options to be able to sort through date efficiently.

I don't like that the system bogs down after using it for a little while. I constantly have to close it and reopen it..

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Chelsea, I'm not sure if you're in Las Vegas or Reno but the slowness may be an issue with either your Internet or computer not having sufficient RAM. Either way, I'll reach out to John H. and have him investigate this for you. Thanks! Jay