Über EHR YOUR WAY

*********Nur mehr als 10 Nutzer******Deine Papierdokumente werden als elektronische Kopie in das EHR-System übernommen.

Erfahre mehr über EHR YOUR WAY

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu EHR YOUR WAY

4,9

EHR YOUR WAY hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 380 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EHR YOUR WAY bereits verwendet?

Brenda
Brenda
Licensed Therapist in USA

Quick, easy and effective

Kommentare: Overall, I find EHR Your Way to be easy to use, and it makes my life easier because of the reminders and shortcuts it has built in.

As a therapist, I find that its really quick and easy to write up my notes, keep documents organized and keep my treatment plans up to date because they give note and treatment plan reminders. I also like that your calendar is color coordinated so its super easy to tell which appointments are in person, online, new patients vs. existing, etc. Patients also give positive feedback about getting appointment reminders.

I do wish EHR Your Way gave reminders for when to readminister outcome measures in the same way that it gives reminders for outstanding notes and treatment plans. That would make it even better.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the review and Salma will reach out to see what you're trying accomplish with the reminders as we likely have a feature you're not using. Best, Jay

Misty
Clinical Director in USA

Excellent Experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. It has made our practice run much more smoothly. It is very easy for our providers with limited technology experience to navigate. Support is very responsive.

After using several different electronic products, we have finally found one that is perfect for us. We will not be switching again!

Sometimes we do not know about updates that involve changes.

Kenneth
Healthcare Administrator in USA

Buyer Beware – EHR Your Way's Sales Illusion

Kommentare: One of the worst examples of over-promise and under-deliver that we have seen in our 3 decades of owning and operating businesses. Though no way of knowing for sure, we believe their business strategy is to intentionally overcharge for creating non-refundable forms during the implementation phase while clients are unaware (our invoice was nearly $5,000 before we discontinued their ability of ACH withdrawals from our account). After realizing what was going on, we advised that we would not be using their EHR services and requested a full refund. They advised the creation of forms was non-refundable.

The sales presentations were well developed, professional, and created a deliberate illusion that this company was among the leading EHR vendors of the industry. Direct quote, “since the pandemic our team of software engineers has grown to over 90”. This was instrumental to our decision to contract.

What was not conveyed during the sales presentations was that their team of 90+ “software engineers” were independently contracted, foreign outsourced labor - credentials of which are unverifiable. We have since been notified that there are only two employees within the company, both conducting the sales presentations.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Ken, I'd like to clarify several issues with the claims in your review. Firstly, we currently have 73 programmers and have never mentioned that we had 90. Our entire employee count is approximately 150. Two, we own a wholly owned subsidiary in India which the vast majority of our employees are. This allows us to be the #1 vendor out of 153 for several years running by providing the best-of-breed software in the market at a price that agencies can afford. Third, our contracts explicitly states that form creation fees are non-refundable. We created 152 forms and only charged you $1,500 saving you $2,300. Your statement that we charged $5,000 is inaccurate and you still have an outstanding balance which we've written off. Lastly, it's unfortunate that we were unable to fulfill your automation expectations which no other customer has requested. We wish you all the best... Respectfully, Jay

Karen
Adm. Support Manager in USA

Changed EHR programs to EHR Your Way

Kommentare: Although the process is always daunting when changing EHR systems, our program is especially challenging as part of it is not insurance oriented. We provide a service for people who need to enroll in an impaired driving program. We had to create all system and forms to meet our needs to manage each person's progress. The EHR team made it as smooth as possible while implementing it.

The EHR team if very responsive and supportive through the whole process and especially once you are up and running and run into an issue. I also like how it includes all aspects needed for our profession. Once you know how to navigate, you can find what is needed. If not, the team will work on it to get it for you. For example, I needed to upload multiple documents to fax for various reasons and EHR made sure that was available to us. The team is willing to work on request that are "out of the box" from other companies, really meeting the "EHR YOUR WAY" as advertised.

It takes a while to learn all the full navigation (no help files). In fact, I am still learning features that I didn't know where there, however, if you submit a ticket, the team is FANTASTIC about one only explaining how to do something but also includes a step-by-step instruction to refer to.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Karen, Thank you for the review and with 73 programmers, we are the only EHR to make it YOUR Way! Best, Jay

Tarah
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, customizable EHR with excellent customer support!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have been extremely pleased with the system and the customer support!

We are a behavioral health practice in a state where medicaid has very stringent rules. Almost every EHR we trialed did not meet all the requirements that would protect us in an audit. EHR Your Way was able to meet every request we had. So far, it's been the best EHR we have ever trialed or used. It was fully customized to our practice so the workflow is perfect for us!

It took longer to implement (mostly on our part) since it was fully customized and required us to submit all forms, requests, processes, workflows, form rules, etc.

Kathy
Auditor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and easy to learn

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The system is easy to teach to new users. It is fairly intuitive and navigation throughout the system is easy. There are not a lot of unwanted extras, as you can customize the system to your particular needs. Customer service is quick and responsive.

Making administrative changes to the system can sometimes be a slow process. But once the needs are understood and can be implemented, it does go better.

letzten Monat

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the review. Best, Jay

Carissa
BHH Director in USA

EHR Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: EHR has been easy to implement, and customize to meet the needs of our programs, staff and clients.

EHR is easy to navigate. I am able to teach others to use the system with ease. I can access it easily, and Clients are easily able to access their records in their own portal.

There are occasional features that would be preferred, however most often when a feature is needed the EHR technicians are able to support with identifying something similar that would support the need or work to enhance the program.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Carrisa, Thank you for the review and we do have 5,000+ features with more being added daily. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Jay

eriko
psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The system was great, very easily tailored to your individual company's needs. [sensitive content hidden] was very accessible and helpful. I used it to write 10+ notes per day, and dozens of other employees used it the same way.

it took some time and some experience using it before we could figure out how to customize it--for example, which items should be required, which items should be drop down menu vs not, in what order should we put different sections, etc. But this is not anything the system could improve--it just takes some time to figure out your preferences.

letzte Woche

Hello Eriko - Thank you for the review and have a wonderful rest of your day! Jay

Venetia
Office and Billing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstandingly the Best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is outstanding. I would not change anything about my EMR, if I needed anything fixed added, or updated they would gladly and quickly get it done for me. The workers for all very respectful and understanding. I would Definitely recommend this product.

I find it very easy to navigate through, most EMR systems can be very complex. I can add and edit features that I use in the office, I can send and create claims with ease, I can set alerts, and I can make appointments that are beyond simple. Just a great EMR

Everyone may have a con about their EHR, but I don't have any cons

letzte Woche

Hello Venitia, Thank you for the review and have a wonderful rest of your day! Jay

Marinel
Case management in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The system that wont fail you

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: EHR has help me tremendously keep track of all my patients in timely matter. Making sure that the proper documentation is being saved and accurate.

EHR is user friendly and does not take a rocket scientist to navigate through the EHR.

There isnt anything negative about EHR.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Marinel, Thank you for the review. Have a wonderful rest of your day. Jay

Nancy
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR

Kommentare: The clinical staff experience with the system is user-friendly and takes very little training to learn. Administrative staff also report that use is largely intuitive. When there are problems and new items to consider, which they’re always are, the EHRYW staff is extremely responsive in collaborating to resolve the issue and find the best way to accomplish our goals.

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR. The only other electronic record system we have used in our practice was free. I appreciate how well the EHRYW staff worked with me to customize our templates for clinical notes, billing, and practice statistics. I was shy about spending any money for note writing, but I am recognizing how very worth it this system is.

Of course it takes a lot of work to initialize any system, and this was no exception, especially since so much was customized to our particular needs and wishes. On the other hand, since EHRYW specializes in behavioral and addiction treatments, many of the assessments we use were already in the system and didn’t need to be re-created.

Thank you for the review, Nancy. Best, Jay

Alain
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR for Behavioral Health

Kommentare: It's been great. No complaints. Customer service is top notch.

Ease of use for therapists, google calendar compatibility, billing management is great, charting is simple and makes logical sense.

Sometimes the system has too many options for staff. Me, as a super user it is great, but sometimes staff can get overwhelmed with all the options and get lost trying to accomplish one thing.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Alain, Thank you for the review and please note that "the options" can be hidden for roles or even certain users. Connect with support to assist with this. Thanks! Jay

Hilary
Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid system that will keep adapting to your needs

Kommentare: It's been solid and reliable. The team works hard to resolve issues when I create tickets for technical support! They have continued to work to adapt the programming to improve the convenience of the system to meet needs we experience as a small group practice serving diverse clients, which means the record keeping and billing can be idiosyncratic.

As a mental health provider who does not have a lot technical prowess, the clinical functions in the system are overall user-friendly and reliable.

There have been times we have had to adapt different things that did not seem to flow well between the clinical and billing sides of the system. Some was user error. Some was programming, from what I understand.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Hilary, Thank you for the review and please let us know if you need anything or have suggestions for improvement. Best, Jay

Heather
School Based Therapist in USA

Great EHR System/Program

Kommentare: This EHR system has been easy and compliant to utilize.

I like that it is easy and compliant to utilize.

I wish that the calendar/scheduler had where appointments, documentation, no-shows, and cancelations changed colors which would make it easier for clinicians to track there hours.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Heather, Thank you for the review and that's a great idea about the color change on the scheduler. I'll discuss having that implemented. If your admin agrees to it, any type of reporting like no-shows, percentage of collections you've earned during a time period and more can all be displayed on your dashboard. Have a discussion with them and submit a support ticket to enable this. Best, Jay

Nancy
Psychotherapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Professional life is easier

Kommentare: Learning and using electronic health records on a daily basis has been satisfying and efficient.

All of my practice needs are taken care of in a logical, organized fashion. I don't have to spend a lot of time on repetitive tasks. Ease of use for scheduling, documentation and communication with colleagues and clinic admin.

Nothing important. I am impatient and sometimes the time it takes to populate a field is frustrating to me.

Sarah
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So happy we switched

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment, and we are still relatively new to the EHR world. We initially switched from our antiquated paper system to an EMR system in April 2014, however we were ultimately dissatisfied with the experience, as its functionality was primarily designed for a medical doctor's office.
After searching (via Capterra) for a new system and looking into price comparisons, EHR Your Way (EHRYW) was our top pick, without question!
EHRYW is *entitled* to bragging rights when it comes to customization - our workflow involved a slew of paperwork and various forms that were unique to our organization, and the EHRYW design team was able to meet all of our needs to make it as user-friendly as possible! We have a couple of staff members who acknowledge that they are slow to catch on to anything computer-related, but due to the customization promised by EHRYW, all of our digitized forms are comparable to fillable PDFs, and were very easy to learn.
Furthermore , it is worth mentioning that EHRYW was incredibly reasonable in their pricing, in contrast to other EHR/EMR systems that can cost insane amounts of money (and most of which our little non-profit couldn't possibly begin to afford). Now, as someone who often relies on online reviews prior to investing in anything, I am typically suspicious of any review that is nothing but glowing and unquestioning. Therefore, in the interest of being realistic, here is the "bad" of the system: We signed up with EHR Your Way in the midst of their transition from using a Remote Desktop application through Internet Explorer, to a web-based system through Google Chrome. As of this review, the transition of the system is still in place, so Google Chrome has yet to provide all of the features that are currently available through the original Remote Desktop design. So, until the system is transferred to Chrome in full, there are occasional bumps in the road. That said, this is to be expected with *any* EHR system undergoing such a transition, so we don't begrudge EHRYW for that reason. It's worth noting that the end result will be absolutely worth the wait, as the current Chrome user interface is an attractive, clean, and intuitive design. In short, I would say this is an ideal system, particularly for any medical/mental health provider looking to transition into an EHR system for the first time.

- Highly customizable forms, which makes for smoother transition from paper to digital (forms are essentially comparable to fillable PDFs) - The Chrome design is very clean and user-friendly - Rapid response from EHR Support when any kind of issue arises - Positive/friendly demeanor from support staff, both via email and conference calls - Design team is receptive to feedback from consumers, to make improvements to the system's design

- Not all features are currently available in the Google Chrome version, but they are still accessible by logging into the Remote Desktop application

Tracy
Site Supervisor/Therapist in USA

EHR Your Way is the way to go

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience with EHR Your Way. The transition from our old software to the new was very easy. With any change, you will always experience bumps in the road but EHR Your Way always smoothed those bumps out quickly and with ease. I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things now. EHR Your Way is the best change we could have made!

This software is very easy to use! We have some employees who do not have very good computer skills at all and they have been able to seamlessly transition to EHR Your Way and do not have difficulty with continuing to perform their jobs, stress free

We've been using this software for several years and it does so much more than any other software we've used. We are able to run reports, maintain EHRs, do billing, email confidentially, etc. When we have an issue and find that a report isn't giving us the info we were looking for, we simply call Customer Service and the problem is solved in a timely manner and we are able to get what we need. So if I have to select something I like least... autocorrect won't let me type EHR without changing it to HER :)

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Hello Tracy - The ughhhh, EHR auto-correct is an pain in the neck but it simply needs to be added to your browser "dictionary." Please email support@ehrYOURway.com for instructions on how to add this. Thanks! Jay

Shannon
Administrative Director in USA

EHRYW is the Lomi Way

Kommentare: As a clinic (large group), we are able to document all aspects of a client's visit - from intake to discharge. EHRYW makes it easy to create and complete progress notes, treatment plans, see client alerts, and get clinical decision support easier. EHRYW is a comprehensive EHR platform and we are able to streamline our operations.

HIPPA - Having a HIPAA compliant EHR Platform is essential. EHRYW has access control tools, encryption, and an audit trail. Appt. Scheduling - This is an essential part of our clinic's workflow, as it keeps our practice full and operational. EHRYW's appointment scheduling ensures that PHI can be accessed easily, enhances client care and the client experience. EHRYW's system provides increased efficiency, reduced errors, an enhanced client experience, and improved communication between our clients and therapists. EHRYW appointment management allows our Team to streamline and automate administrative tasks, that increases our overall ROI and output. Patient Records Management - EHRYW consolidates client records, appt scheduling, note documentation, and billing in one platform, this ensures that Lomi has everything we need at our fingertips. EHRYW offers secure access to encrypted records and automated backups, that guarantees the safety and integrity of the data. Document Management - Lomi is a mental health clinic and we must be able to manage an abundance of medical records and billing information each day. In addition, we are required to retain client medical records for a minimum of 7 years from the date of the client's last visit. EHRYW makes document management simple, increased productivity, eliminates human error (less paper), reduces our costs, improves client care and satisfaction, and increases security through audit trails. No More Paper - Lomi had paper records and typically they do not offer enough space to write down pertinent information. Paper records were lost. With paper records there was too much admin time with organizing and scanning. EHRYW eliminated this problem by allowing authorized users to enter everything electronically. With EHRYW we are able to build an audit trail, our information is backed up, it helps the therapist cut down on time spent doing administrative tasks, and BETTER for the environment (we reduced our paper usage and waste).

Language Barrier: The biggest obstacle/con is often the inability to understand Tech Support. Often times we struggle implementing new ideas/projects because there isn't a clear agreement on what to do or how to do it.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Shannon, Thank you for the review and please reach out if you need anything. Best, Jay

Kenya
Psychologist - Contractor in USA

Great Customer Service - Regular Long Term User

Kommentare: My experience has been generally pleasant and helpful.

My most liked features of the software are the operational speed, the intuitive user-friendliness, and the digital organization of clinical files. Writing notes is hardly the most enjoyable part of my job. I appreciate that when I go into the system to write, the pages load quickly, the content I need for each client is pre-loaded and pre-populated, making such that I don't necessarily have to "reinvent the wheel" every time I write a note. This saves lots of time! Also customer service is excellent and very responsive.

A feature that could be improved is the pop up boxes. Because they automatically pop up every time I hit tab to go to a new field, sometimes they slow down my workflow because I would rather just type my entry. THe time it takes to close the box may seem minuscule, but doing it multiple times per note, multiple times a day, over the course of time slows me down. That may be more a function of my administrator's setting than EHR itself though. It would be nice to deactivate "automatic popup" options boxes for myself as an individual user OR at least make it so that I can control WHEN I want the popup box to appear or not, with the default being not. Again that may have more to so with my job admins who set up my EHR access than EHR the company itself.

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Hi Kenya - the concern you have regarding the pop-ups is likely due to the way your admin requested the forms to be configured. Please have them contact Support@ehrYOURway.com for alternatives. Thanks! Jay

Amy
Master Alcohol and Drug Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EHR Your Way

EHR your way has been helpful in managing my case load. Scheduling feature is beneficial to use for organization and has a variety of options for scheduling. I benefit from the feature that notify you when you are scheduling in a blocked window, when there is a conflict, or any adjust that needs to be made. The documents are easy to find in the client chart. The team at EHR is supportive, timely with responses, and willing to provide verbal, visual, or whatever support is needed for someone to understand a task they need to manage.

I found it difficult at first to navigate a new system, and that was just me as a user. I think many professionals can relate to change in formatting but once I learned about EHR through trainings, I have found myself comfortable and adjusted to the program.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Amy, Thank you for the review and please email support in 30 days to take a look at a new version of our scheduler which provides multiview of open spots months out in an easy to ready format. Best, Jay

Elvira
IT Specialist in USA

Ease of Use and support

Kommentare: At my job level I am very pleased with the reporting I can pull for our various programs to see whrere we need to step up certain documentation, etc

EHR your way is a very user friendly environment for users of all levels pertaining to their particular job descriptions. We have a wide array of programs that use different functions pertaining to their programs.As a supervisor level user I can pull together all the information I need for our wide variety programs via the reports we have set up to track everything frm specific demographics to ensuring time sensitive items are up to date. Whenever I need a particular data dump of information, the EHR team always quickly responds designing a report I can run and put into an excel spreadsheet to analize which is very important for all our various levels of tracking

I would like to be able to create my own reporting but I do understand the requirements that EHR need to maintain. They are quick to respond when I open a ticket for a new report.

letztes Jahr

Hello Elvira, Thank you for the review and John H. will have access to a report builder in about 6 months. Have a nice day. Jay

Cherie
Administrative Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good choice for a large company

There were many shortcuts to get to where I needed to go and once figured it out was easier to navigate

Being a mental health focused company, rather than a medical office, the system was more complex than we needed and sometimes confusing to navigate.

Antwort von EHR YOUR WAY

Aloha Cherie - Thank you for the review and we appreciated your patronage prior to the agency closing. While we have 17 medical specialties, keep in mind that we are 99% focused on behavioral health. Since you were with us for many years, we may have had you on an older EHR version where the user interface was more complex. If you get tired of basking in the Hawaiian sun and open up a new agency, please contact me and I'll waive your implementation fee. Be blessed! Jay

Bethany
Intake Specialist in USA

EHR Review

Kommentare: Has been a good overall experience. Easy to use and meets our needs at the company

Ease of use, easy to navigate the system. Customer service helped to customize EHR to our needs

Inability to open more than 3 charts at a time

letztes Jahr

Hello Bethany, Thank you for the review. Please note that you may open as many tabs or instances of Chrome to see essentially and unlimited number of charts. Best, Jay

Holly
Clinical and Training Director in USA

Thrilled with our EHR Your Way system

Kommentare: So completely thrilled with our EHR Your Way electronic records system. We were able to get a completely customized system for a fraction of the price quoted from other companies. The EHR Your Way development team worked closely with us to understand our unique and complex service and billing needs and created a user friendly system to meet those needs. When it was time to roll-out the system, the EHR implementation team provided easy step-by-step videos on functionality. Staff were available 24/7 and responded quickly to telephone calls and email requests for assistance. In recent months , they transitioned to communicating any enhancements or problems through a “ticket” system within the EHR Your Way system. I was initially concerned that this system would reduce the prompt attention that I had been used to. Not so. In actuality, this ticket system has been time-saving and the staff continues to be as helpful and responsive as always. I have heard many nightmare stories from organizations who used other electronic records companies to develop their software (constant bugs,clunky and inefficient, never finished the job, etc.) So glad I went with EHR Your Way.

Everything is tailored to our needs and Customized for much less $ than comparable systems. Does everything we need it to do. Hardly any problems. User friendly.

At first, I didn’t like that the system wasn’t set up to notify our gmail accounts when we receive a message in the system. The company has since added this feature—so I don’t have any other comments at this time.

Melody
Executive Director in USA

Best EHR I have used

Kommentare: I have personally used multiple EHR systems and this was the 2nd EHR system I have worked on the implementation team to convert the agency to use. The ease of conversation is indescribable. In addition to the ease of conversion, the billing part of this system is fabulous as well. We have so many billing rules and data reporting requirements that it seemed impossible to make it all happen. However, they made it happen and our billing reimbursement has gone up and our data reporting is almost perfect.

EHR YourWay is easy to use, allows patient portal access, and allows us to make changes and build reports ourselves. When we ask for major changes, they always make it work. They have never said "no", instead they have told us better ways to capture the data we need or they tell us they will figure out how to make it happen. And they do.

After using other EHRs, it is really hard to find something negative to say about EHR YourWay.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Melody, Thank you for the review and being part of our family for over 6 years. With 10,000 billing rules - you're definitely pushing us to the limit :) Y'all take care! Jay