Harbortouch POS Erfahrungen

Über Harbortouch POS

Harbortouch bietet Point-of-Sale-Systeme für das Gastgewerbe und den Einzelhandel. Erkundige dich über das kostenlose POS-Programm.

Erfahre mehr über Harbortouch POS

Bewertungen zu Harbortouch POS

2,0
1,6
1,7
1,4

Harbortouch POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Harbortouch POS bereits verwendet?

Heidi
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Harbortouch makes life easy!

Kommentare: I felt they were a great partner and excellent product. I have no idea why anyone with a small to medium restaurant would use any other product.

So many things to like! The price was EXCELLENT compared to the competitors. The ease of use was so simple. When it was installed our menu and pricing was in place. When we had to add employees or make menu updates they were so easy to do right at the main register. Pulling data for sales tax, payroll etc was easy as well. Customer services was EXCELLENT as well.

I don't know that there was anything I didn't like to be honest. I had zero complaints from myself and the team using the software daily.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear that your overall experience with Harbortouch has been positive. If there is anything we can do to further improve your experience in the future, please email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible POS - very poor customer service

Kommentare: NONE!

NONE! There is nothing about this system that is acceptable. They update in the middle of the day!, system always crashes, very poor customer service,

We have had the Harbortouch POS system for over two (2) years. We regrettably signed a three (3) year contract. Since day 1, we have had nothing but trouble. The system can go off line numerous times, or freeze up, throughout the day, generally when customers are waiting. This is extremely bothersome when you are trying to charge a credit card. Added to this, is that this company has one to the poorest customer service I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Today, our system went down three times during sales, with the last time the POS froze up. One was with a credit card purchase, thankfully the customer was very understanding and used cash instead. Once again we had to call customer service (which is poor) and once again we were put on hold for over 35 minutes. At first, the customer service rep said to just turn off the system, and turn back on -- rebooting ---- informed him that has already been done, then he put us on hold again. He returned to tell us that 'yes' there is 'something' wrong with their system, they are working on it, and it should be around an hour or so. When asked about credit card sales, his response was that we could always call the credit card company! Unacceptable when you are running a restaurant and the customers are waiting to pay. Customer Services' attitude appears to be that 'we have you under contract... hahaha. I know another merchant who also has Harbortouch, and has the same problems and complaints. This is a "POS - POS"

Olga
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Depressing System

Kommentare: On my first day I called very excitedly to set up the system and no one answered. It took hours for them to answer. It was then that I had a sinking feeling I've been had!

nothing. your phone can do more than this outdated scam of a system. NEVER get a system that requires you to use your personal ID. They attach your debt to you as a person not to your business.

I won't bore you with my personal feelings. Let me bullet point the cons. 1. OLD, OUTDATED SYSTEM. The system is as basic as it can get. Think Android in 2005. 2. You have to be an expert to manage the SMS and email markteting. They outsource that portion of the POS. 3. No way to do online booking eventhough they say you can. 4. 24/7 support? Heck no. The support is made up of newbies who read of a list and can NEVER help you solve a simple problem. They would put me on hold for hours to try and figure things out. None of the support staff know the system at all. 5. The system claims your clients can book online but its a LIE there's no link or anything available for clients to access the booking. I really tried to resolve this by calling 5 days in a row and trying new support members but it was always the same. 6. If you have a high volume of sales the system will shut down in the middle of a credit card transaction or in the middle of me booking a client. I would have to ask the client to do the whole process all over again. emberrasing! 7. No apps, no way to communicate with clients regarding their appointments. 8. When you set up your images for your modules it's a nightmare. You can't upload your pictures like any normal system. The pictures don't resize and you can barely see them when you sync your system. It's like working on a super old program. 9. The credit card system goes out almost every single time I use it. I lost money bc I cant tell if a pay

Wendy
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

72 hours takes on a whole new meaning with them

Kommentare: They have a basic reporting system. Very inefficient for any type of inventory control. Their customer service was okay - they have been fortunate to hire good people but their terms and contracts are deceptive and not industry standard.

It was easy to install and the customer service reps I dealt with over the years were mostly all helpful and friendly

As we grew, this system no longer met our needs. As per the contract, I called on the day I was told to call to cancel the commitment. That was 7 days ago and I still have not received the neccessary paperwork. I was initially I would receive them in 72 hours. When I called to inquire where the documents were, they said it was 72 "BUSINESS HOURS". In other words, 9 DAYS!!. and they are continuing to charge me in the interim. I am still waiting for my documents. They don't have fine print.. it is miniscule, so buyer BEWARE! I have terminated other merchant accounts before but by far they have been the least transparent and the most difficult to deal with

Christopher
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cancellation made hard

Kommentare: Their system for cancelling is awful. Look at the other reviews about this.

The service was adequate for the last 9 years. The only rather strange thing I found was that the monthly statements they send have information, name and contact phone number, from a different service on it. I had to remember not to call the number on the statement if I had any questions.

Harbortouch refuses to allow their services to be cancelled other than on an annual basis. They claim that information is out there somewhere, but it is not evident at all. If the date is missed, then Harbortouch will charge you monthly service fees for the full year, even if you aren't using their services. Apparently even 9 years of usage doesn't get you a break. If my business ever needs to use credit cards again, it will not be through Harbortouch. It's a shame, as up until the cancellation attempts, I wouldn't have had any reason not to go back to them.

vor 9 Monaten

Christopher, We sincerely apologize for the troubles you have experienced with closing your account. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to better understand your concerns and work with you to resolve them. If you'd like to discuss this further, please send your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com so we can review your account and try to resolve this issue.

Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service on the planet. It has been 4 days now and we still cannot sign on!

Kommentare: Worst customer service ever period of any company I have ever dealt with and there have been some doozies. It's been almost a week now and we still can't sign on to generate a report to pay or state sales tax. We have our states Attorney General involved at this point.

Duplication of existing products was nice but that is a basic feature in any pos product

Absolutely no customer support. The worst part about selling our business was dealing with Harbortouch. They charge your account for anything whenever they want. They held 4,000 in funds from us for over a month because their RMA department didn't update our account.

vor 7 Monaten

Michael, We are very sorry to hear of the difficulties you've encountered during your experience with Harbortouch. We would like to speak with you further to learn more about your concerns and work to resolve them. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number along with your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com, and one of our team members will reach out to further assist.

Doug
Doug
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Don't believe everything you hear

Kommentare: They won't take no for an answer, I completed my contract signed in 2017 but, they argue I should have terminated it one month before it expired, therefore it automatically renews. They now want to sue me for the contract, I have an email from the sales person telling me no more contracts and no paperwork to sign! Who sues customers to stay with them?? If a customer elects not to do business with me, that is fine.

The POS works most of the time, but unfortunately you need it to work all the time in the restaurant business, I find most outages to be on the weekend, from bad hard drives to credit card system down, printers not communicating, always something new...

see above, these folks are leaches, they get in and you can't get rid of them. The software is patchy at best always seems to have some sort of bug.

vor 4 Monaten

Doug, We first and foremost apologize for your negative experience with Harbortouch. We would like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns to see how we can come to a resolution. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number and best contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com, and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Asha
Salon Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trash

Kommentare: I don't even know where to begin. When we started this POS service we dealt with someone name [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He promised that he would be with us and our account from the beginning until..well that's the first lie we got the system, had to wait for over a month. Back and forth calls, it's being shipped today NEVR came, ok on to the next issue was promised gift cards and credit never received months later still calling the see what's going on. System wasn't getting the usage as we thought it would when signing up the first question asked was would theor be a contract because we weren't looking to be locked into anything he assured us there was no contract and that we could cancel at anytime. Thereafter we tried endlessly to cancel suddenly [SENSITIVE CONTENT] became unavailable, wouldn't return calls, never available when we called so from that point the nightmare really starts. Was told from customer care several times we can't cancel, they're taking funds from our acct and we DONT even use the POS twice a month we're being hit, this is a complete scam. Asked for a supervisor or someone higher reps tell us there is no one higher up which is a bunch of bs working in leadership I knw Hands down there is ALWAYS someone higher up to address issues. Whether by email or call..Reps are very rude. Issue still not resolved but will look into taking legal actions this is HORRIBLE customer service and I wouldn't refer this Piece of Shit aka POS company to a soul..I'm so very disappointed with this company

Nothing at all!

Everything

vor 7 Monaten

Asha, We first and foremost sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've been experiencing during your time with Harbortouch. We strive to provide the best quality service to our customers, so we are disheartened to hear that we missed the mark here. We would like the opportunity to review your account and learn more about your concerns to see how we can come to a resolution. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com.

Bilal
Bilal
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Out of business but still charging us fees

Kommentare: Terrible customer service, system has so many flaws

This company is a scam I would recommend everyone to stay away from harbor touch, they told us they would cancel our account but we are still paying hefty fees

Nothing but a big scam, all I want is to be my account closed and stop charging me fees

vor 8 Monaten

Bilal, First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've been experiencing while canceling your account. We would like the opportunity to speak to you further about your concerns. At your convenience, please email reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information, and somebody will be in contact to help resolve this issue.

Brendan

Bad system, worse service

Kommentare: Poor - DO NOT BUY

It was inexpensive initially, easy set up

Too many things to list- random outages, lost tickets, loooong support wait times, shady business practices, recurring nonsense fees

vor 4 Monaten

Brendan, We would like to sincerely apologize for the troubles you've been experiencing. It's our top priority to provide our customers with an exceptional experience, so we are disheartened to hear that this has not been the case for you. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number and best contact information to reviews@harbortouch so we can learn more about your concerns and how we can help resolve these issues.

Freddy
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Please fix this ! Your killing me !

Kommentare: 2021 we have 5 stations and 5 skytabs we do about 100k a month
The system is constantly malfunctioning! We spend hours on the phone with techs who are untrained and just plain rude !they have no training and have never been end users and they know zero about business! We call in at least 6 times a week after 9 pm on hold for hours! We process a lot of credit cards ! We loose at least 3,000 dollars a night every time the system locks up ! Our seat capacity is over 700! So imagine 400 people in a place with 3 bars. And the 5 pos stations do not communicate with each other ! So money is walking out the door! And they simply do not care!, they already got there money on the first so screw you is there attitude!
The automatic updates they do will cripple your business ! And they are done all the freakin time!
As a bar owner the system if it was working would be. Ok! But it never does! Shift 4 has ruined what was a great user friendly point of sale! If you are a larger bar or restaurant 3 bars 6 or 7 bartenders expect pissed off bartenders the system will not allow your bartenders to separate tabs!
Get a IT guy on premise because it will lock your bartenders out daily! If you close at 2 am expect to get home at daylight! It will Double charge your customers daily! And they will be blowing your phone up with complaints! I’m sure I will have another heart attack dealing with the stress that comes with this company !
That’s my over all experience!

I had the Harbortouch in 2014 to 2019 loved it great customer service at that time prior to shift 4 takeover!

To temperamental! Upgrades cause problems! Locks out my staff constantly will not separate tabs I have 5 pos stations and 5 skytabs and they do not communicate with each other ! At least 75 percent of the time they glitch! Costing me thousands in sales and customer walk out ! Customer techs are not familiar with software! Hours on the phone !

vor 10 Monaten

Freddy, We first and foremost sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've been experiencing with your Harbortouch POS system. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue as soon as possible. At your convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your contact information and Merchant ID number so we can locate your account. As soon as we have this information, someone from our team will reach out to find a resolution.

Joe
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Kommentare: My experience with this company is non other than a nightmare.
This company charges ridiculous fees because most people don’t look at their bill closely and I would URGE YOU TO REVIEW YOUR BILLS FROM THEM!! They charged me excessive fees and when I called to discuss it they lied and told me they were overcharging me and would refund/credit me. They never called back which is THEIR MO. The woman [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a liar and is very unhelpful. They try to make it so that you cannot cancel their services by lying and telling you that they never received the cancellation forms.
I personally sent their cancelation forms back to them after they finally sent them to me which was worse than pulling teeth. They received it and still continued to charge me fees. My bank was instructed not to accept any charges from them because they are fraudulent. They still continue to try to attempt to charge my account for monthly fees after being cancelled. I have no ongoing contract with them and they still continue to create fees. They are a disgusting company and I will be filing a BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU COMPLAINT. I would stay far away from this company. And If you currently use their service check your bills. This isn’t a review because I found someone cheaper because cheaper isn’t always better. This is a review because this company is trying to shake me down for money that is not owed to them. They are a disgrace

I liked paying to overnight their Terminal and wiring back to them.

STAY AWAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Antwort von Harbortouch

Joe, We are disheartened to hear of the frustrations you've encountered during your cancellation process and would like to sincerely apologize. We would like to speak with you further to learn more about your concerns and work to resolve them. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number along with your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com, and one of our team members will reach out to further assist.

Danielle
Restaurant Owner in USA

False Promises & Eggregious Functionality Issues

Kommentare: You cannot imagine the sad experience we have had with Harbor Touch. When we had to reboot the POS multiple times, every day, for 2 months straight, during busniess hours, we obviously had some very upset customers who had to wait up 20 minutes while the system came back up and then, many times, STILL did not work. Some guests were able to pay with cash or agreed to leave their CC info with our promise that we would destroy the information later once the system was up an running again, but if you run a business with CC, you can imagine what a mess this was. HT was terrible in rectifying the issue for us and allowed us to struggle, literally DAILY!, for months before they finally sent out a new everything and fixed the issue. We COMPed so many checks due to guest frustration that could not be recified and lost innumerable customers (which will have a lasting impact on our business). For the financial burden that HT caused during this time, they appeased us with the promise of a $275 credit and another $100 credit which WE HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED. It's very sad to say that they say whatever they need to keep you "quiet" and don't follow through with their promised. Simply put, Harbor Touch proves time and time again that they do not care about YOUR business. And of course, they continue to take their fees and CC processing charges out on regular schedule, all the while promising the world, and delivering on nothing. So, so sad. Stay FAR away.

User friendly POS face for employees to use during business hours is easy to read (large font) & simple to learn.

If you want to see accurate payroll daily, if you think you will use this system to keep accurate track of your employee's hours or have them clock-in using this system, if you want the credit card processing to work properly every time you run one, or if you want customer support that fultills it's promises, then sadly, Harbor Touch is not for you.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Danielle, We would first like to express our sincerest apologies for the complications and frustrations you have experienced with Harbortouch and your Point of Sale system. Since our beginning, we have made it our mission to serve our customers to the best of our ability and provide them with exceptional products, services and support to help them run a successful business. It is disappointing to hear that you have experienced the opposite, and we are going to evaluate the rough patches and work to resolve them and improve them moving forward. We would also like the opportunity to speak with you to work through any outstanding issues and make this right for you. Your account has been located in our database and someone from upper management will be in contact with you shortly to discuss. In the interim, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to reviews@harbortouch.com and we will be happy to assist.

matt
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

STAY AWAY

Kommentare: I have made a few big mistakes in running my business over the years.
Among the top 2 are getting involved with harbortouch.
I was told by the salesman that there was a three year commitment.
During that three years I experienced a multitude of issues, and paid over 5% total for my "free" system.
the first red flag was that I went into it with some concerns, but was told there was a 30 day period that I could return the system.
A couple weeks in, when I called with some concern over the operations, I was told that the 30 day period was up, because it started the day the order was placed, and NOT the day it arrived two weeks later. That was the first indication that they were operating in bad faith.
for the next few months every time they did a system update, it took place at noon. that was a busy tie for me, and the system shut down completely for 30 minutes or longer. Customers who couldn't pay just left.
I called every time this happened of course, and got zero response. No consideration for the fact that they were costing me revenues.
There are many flaws in the system. The pool on employees contained all the staff that was ever employed, with no way to clear out all but the current employees, making it difficult or impossible to use. They could not calculate the hours for the staff.
the daily reports had the credit line and the cash income line in random order day to day. Gift cards were treated as income when sold, and were treated as income when redeemed, so there w

Nothing. The screen has no ability to modify the placement or order of buttons. constant updates occurred during open hours, locking the system up for 30 minutes. the reports put different categories of revenue in a different order each day, randomly.

there was very little in the way of reports to track sales. couldn't track daily sales to compare from year to year, or track which hours had high or low sales. labor was the worst. once an employee was in the system, they were always in the way, with no way to change their status o inactive to get them off the screen. Sales of gift cards were considered revenue, redeeming gift cards were considered revenue, so you paid income tax on the same income twice. and the gift cards were expensive, of course.

Mandy

Liars & Thieves

Kommentare: I’d rather step on legos barefooted for 10 miles than use this company again.

We’ve been with this company for 4 years. Only having signed a 3 year contract. Due to covid, we had to move our store and severely downsize to be able to keep our doors open. This meant getting rid of the 2 POS systems we had with Harbourtouch and going with something cheaper. When we called to let them know to cancel, we were told it’ll be taken care of. Well, wouldn’t you know it, the contract wasn’t canceled and they kept charging. They then tried to tell us, we automatically renew for a year if we don’t call at the 3 year mark. Which is a lie and shady business. That was 4 months ago. Three of which, we received some sort of charge. We have been told for well over a month that they’ll give us back the funds they stole. We’ve lawyered up and will see how it goes. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! They’ll lie and steal from you.

It crashes. Constantly. Be prepared to deal with loss of sakes and upset customers.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Mandy, First and foremost, we would like to sincerely apologize for the difficulties you have faced during COVID and with closing your Harbortouch account. We were able to locate your account in our system and it appears that the refunds you were inquiring about have been successfully processed. Please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be issued. If there is anything you need in the interim, please email reviews@harbortouch.com and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Matt
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DON'T DO IT!!! Terrible...

Kommentare: I inherited this system when I bought the company. From the very beginning, it was bad...but I didn't want to mess with getting a new merchant account. But after spending a year with the system we just couldn't work with it anymore. So, after being completely dissatisfied...I called to cancel the agreement. They informed me that I'm in some contract and I have another year (it just renewed 3 days ago). Which is complete BS...I inherited this agreement. It costs them nothing to turn the system off...we didn't eve lease our equipment...it's ours. So, they are now forcing me to stay in some BS agreement? Ok...we'll see.

Nothing. We got the money that we processed through them...so, that's the only positive.

Their reporting is terrible. Very difficult to reconcile with transactions when doing bookkeeping. Their customer service is the worst. Long hold times. It's like they are stuck in the 1990s w/ their technology. It takes 2 business days for the funds to hit your account. My new merchant account deposits everything the next day.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Matt, We would like to first extend our sincerest apologies for the troubles you've faced during your time as a Harbortouch customer. We work tirelessly to constantly improve our technology in order to provide our customers with the best equipment and service possible, so we are disheartened to learn about your negative experience with your POS system. After looking into your account, it appears that one of our support team members has already reached out and left a voicemail with information on next steps to cancel. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at reviews@harbortouch.com, and we will work to resolve this issue.

Joseph
Proprietor in USA

Beware

Kommentare: The first month we had the system, the company had an internal glitch and lost about 450 individual transactions worth about 16k. It took a while to figure out what was going on. After about three weeks they had to manually re-enter all of those transactions. Most people seeing the transactions on their account called wondering why they were being charged others just disputed the charges. Then they realized they hadn't entered the the hundreds of dollars in tips so added those separately. It was a nightmare and they took no responsibility. I needed to write a letter to a VP or someone and got a nominal compensation for the damage that was done to my brand. I recently changed to Toast and have had a hell of a time getting out of this company's clutches. They are incredibly difficult to deal with in the break up process. Just don't get involved with them to start with.

The software worked well. The people at tech support were wonderful.

The system itself was pretty easy to use.

letztes Jahr

Joseph, We would like to first extend our sincerest apologies for the troubles you've experienced during your time as a Harbortouch customer, and we are sorry to see you go. If you would like, please feel free to email us at reviews@harbortouch.com so we can better understand how your merchant experience could have been improved and resolve any outstanding issues there may be.

Dan
GM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You lose more than you win

Kommentare: Awful

It is cheap,

The layout, theme, support, any sort of extra integration you may need (Website, online ordering platforms) forget about it, slow running, wastes a tremendous amount of paper.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Dan, We are saddened to hear that you are more than dissatisfied with your Harbortouch POS system and apologize for your negative experience. We work hard to develop user-friendly products that deliver exponential value to our customers. We would like the opportunity to understand more of your concerns and work together to determine a solution that will work well for your business. At your convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number and best contact number. Once we have this information, someone from our management team will be able to review your account and contact you to discuss this further.

Cory
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Going with Harbortouch was the absolute worst decision I made in opening my business.

Kommentare: The software is complete rubbish and continues to break down a couple times per week. It doesn't even have the basic functionality needed to run a restaurant. In theory its simple to use. But with the number of times it breaks down per week, and the limited functionality, you always need a manager around to come up with workarounds when the software doesn't work or doesn't do what you need it to do.

Let me start by explaining what initially attracted me to Harbortouch: 1) Low upfront costs, 2) Salesperson told me to expect my effective rate to be about 1.8%, 3) Equipment would be under full replacement warranty for three years, 4) Customer service would be on call 24/7, 5) Salesperson told me that they would be the first company to issue an EMV solution for restaurants, and 6) they told me that they had a reservation system built in to the system. My experience: 1) The low up-front costs turned out to be "not true". There were a lot of set-up fees, printer fees, etc that they never explained up front. 2) Four months in to operating my business, my effective rate is closer to 2.55% (not the 1.8% the Sales Rep quoted). 3) I've had two hard equipment breakdowns in the first four months. Yes, they did replace the equipment but transit and set-up time accounts to over a week. So that's two week's worth of down equipment so I've lost internal capacity and added wait times to my customers. 4) Yes, customer service is on-call 24/7. BUT, hold times to talk to someone often are over 30 minutes. I typically need their help a couple times a week because the software is complete rubbish as well. Then another 20-30 minutes or so to resolve the software problems. So I lose about 2 hours of my life per week dealing with rubbish software and their Customer Service. 5) The EMV system is no longer even on the horizon. 6) The reservation system is unusable.

Francisco
Server in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm disappointed

Kommentare: Be careful, this company is a scam, they give you promises that the help is efficient and fast, but you can be 30 minutes waiting for the support and you may not receive the call back from them, they tell you that it is a 30-day trial without risk and without payment, but it is not true, they charge you 27:59 for processing within the 30-day trial period and if you are not satisfied with the system or customer support and want to return it, they charge you a fee of 250 dollars for sending it back, if it is without risk, why do I have to pay for that? , They really did not comply with what they said at the beginning, when you sign the contract you are screwed, this happened to me

No like at all, It is complicate and technical support is bad

It is complicate and technical support is bad

letztes Jahr

Francisco, We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've experienced. We strive to provide the best quality service and full transparency to our customers, so we are disheartened to hear that we might have missed the mark here. We would like the opportunity to review your account and see how we can come to a resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number and contact information so we can learn more about your situation.

Mark

Terrible experience

Kommentare: Not good at all. Especially changing terms of agreement, system constantly wipes out inventory we enter and than we have to reenter than wipes out again. Very aggravating.

The beginning it is great sales pitch convenient for having POS system and service at monthly rate rather than upfront cost. Customer service avail 24/7 but limited in their ability to help (depending on who you reach).

-POs system could've been purchased much less than what they charge monthly - They changed terms of contract a few months after committing to 3 yr deal..which triples cost of ending service early - My slow months with little sells they charge me more - countless problems with inventory end of POS, constantly wopes out inventory I enter and re-enter - I feel they prey on start up businesses like myself. Lock you in, make changes to their agreement, raise prices, limited capabilities for a growing business.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Mark, we are disheartened to hear of your experience with Harbortouch and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding that may have come from our end. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. We were able to locate your account in our database. Someone from our management staff will review your account and reach our to you ASAP to discuss potential resolutions.

Donald

Worst company ever

Kommentare: The worst company I’ve dealt with in over 30 years in the restaurant business. Horrible people.

Nothing. The people that work for them are horrible.

Not a software problem. That lies with their horrible employees

Antwort von Harbortouch

Donald, We are sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with your experience with Harbortouch and would like to sincerely apologize for your frustrations and inconveniences. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to better understand your concerns and work with you to resolve them. We were able to locate your account in our database and someone from upper management will be in contact with you shortly.

Andrea

Constant equipment failure during busy periods, on hold forever, over-charging me for months

The updated Harbortouch Lighthouse reporting, however I have learned most POS system have the same reporting. If I could give negative stars I would.

software un-reliable, did not live up to their contract, randomly giving me price increases when I had a 3 year signed contract, never removed additional costs i.e. gift card charge after I had asked several times, automatically renewed me for another 3 years, never gave me notice and found out when I tried to cancel my service. Very expensive, poor customer service depending on the rep you get on the phone. Currently I have been on the phone for over 46 minutes trying to get my statement issues resolved. I have a screen shot to prove it. Horrible feeling that I have been taken advantage of being a new business owner. You have many options for POS systems, this is NOT it. I realize the POS and credit card processing is confusing, talk to you bank first and other business owners before making your decision. It is very important.

Kadi
Accounting Assistant in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Accouting Assistant - New integration

It is easy to make adjustments to the POS through their website to multiple stores. Some reporting functions are useful

Reports should be more customize able. I have 12 locations, and there are not a lot of reports i can run for all 12 locations and have the information separated by location. I must run the report 12 times. I would like to be able to create reports that I am able to specialize. When we signed up with HT we were promised an integration with Compeat. Not only did we find out after the POS was installed that this was not possible, we were promised a quick resolution to the issue. There has been hardly any communication. We have follow up over, and over, and over again to receive any resposnse. All communication is initiated by us - HT will not reach out. Would not reccomment this company to anyone. The installations was in July and this is still not resolved.

Antwort von Harbortouch

Kadi, we first want to apologize for the frustrating experience you have with Harbortouch thus far. We are continuously working to improve the customer experience through our software and backend portal to make managing your business as simple as possible. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. Please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID Number so that we can look into this further and resolve with the best possible solution.

James
Small Business Owner in USA

As others have said, Rip Off Artists

It's fine. I really have no problem with the actual software,.

Somehow they lost our paperwork (seriously, in this day and age, actual PAPER work) to cancel three times, so they just went ahead and kept charging us for three years, though we were no longer receiving services. When I asked what we were paying for, I was told that it was a fee to "keep the account" open. A number of fake reviews this company takes and the frankly antagonistic way they deal with customers is gross. it's more in how the rest of the company handles itself. They're the mean kid who says "well the rules say" and use them to treat people terribly. If enough people complain that something isn't clear, why not change it? Instead, Harbortouch uses the confusion (that they create) to get more money. Especially sad since they mostly work with small businesses - these are people, Harbortouch, not just dollar signs.