Über Harbortouch POS

Harbortouch bietet Point-of-Sale-Systeme für das Gastgewerbe und den Einzelhandel. Erkundige dich über das kostenlose POS-Programm.

Erfahre mehr über Harbortouch POS

Very difficult to reconcile with transactions when doing bookkeeping. Their customer service is the worst.

Bewertungen zu Harbortouch POS

2,0
1,6
1,7
1,4

Harbortouch POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 100 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Harbortouch POS bereits verwendet?

Heidi
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Harbortouch makes life easy!

Kommentare: I felt they were a great partner and excellent product. I have no idea why anyone with a small to medium restaurant would use any other product.

So many things to like! The price was EXCELLENT compared to the competitors. The ease of use was so simple. When it was installed our menu and pricing was in place. When we had to add employees or make menu updates they were so easy to do right at the main register. Pulling data for sales tax, payroll etc was easy as well. Customer services was EXCELLENT as well.

I don't know that there was anything I didn't like to be honest. I had zero complaints from myself and the team using the software daily.

Antwort von Shift4

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear that your overall experience with Harbortouch has been positive. If there is anything we can do to further improve your experience in the future, please email us at reviews@harbortouch.com.

Olga
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Depressing System

Kommentare: On my first day I called very excitedly to set up the system and no one answered. It took hours for them to answer. It was then that I had a sinking feeling I've been had!

nothing. your phone can do more than this outdated scam of a system. NEVER get a system that requires you to use your personal ID. They attach your debt to you as a person not to your business.

I won't bore you with my personal feelings. Let me bullet point the cons. 1. OLD, OUTDATED SYSTEM. The system is as basic as it can get. Think Android in 2005. 2. You have to be an expert to manage the SMS and email markteting. They outsource that portion of the POS. 3. No way to do online booking eventhough they say you can. 4. 24/7 support? Heck no. The support is made up of newbies who read of a list and can NEVER help you solve a simple problem. They would put me on hold for hours to try and figure things out. None of the support staff know the system at all. 5. The system claims your clients can book online but its a LIE there's no link or anything available for clients to access the booking. I really tried to resolve this by calling 5 days in a row and trying new support members but it was always the same. 6. If you have a high volume of sales the system will shut down in the middle of a credit card transaction or in the middle of me booking a client. I would have to ask the client to do the whole process all over again. emberrasing! 7. No apps, no way to communicate with clients regarding their appointments. 8. When you set up your images for your modules it's a nightmare. You can't upload your pictures like any normal system. The pictures don't resize and you can barely see them when you sync your system. It's like working on a super old program. 9. The credit card system goes out almost every single time I use it. I lost money bc I cant tell if a pay

Terrible POS - very poor customer service

Kommentare: NONE!

NONE! There is nothing about this system that is acceptable. They update in the middle of the day!, system always crashes, very poor customer service,

We have had the Harbortouch POS system for over two (2) years. We regrettably signed a three (3) year contract. Since day 1, we have had nothing but trouble. The system can go off line numerous times, or freeze up, throughout the day, generally when customers are waiting. This is extremely bothersome when you are trying to charge a credit card. Added to this, is that this company has one to the poorest customer service I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Today, our system went down three times during sales, with the last time the POS froze up. One was with a credit card purchase, thankfully the customer was very understanding and used cash instead. Once again we had to call customer service (which is poor) and once again we were put on hold for over 35 minutes. At first, the customer service rep said to just turn off the system, and turn back on -- rebooting ---- informed him that has already been done, then he put us on hold again. He returned to tell us that 'yes' there is 'something' wrong with their system, they are working on it, and it should be around an hour or so. When asked about credit card sales, his response was that we could always call the credit card company! Unacceptable when you are running a restaurant and the customers are waiting to pay. Customer Services' attitude appears to be that 'we have you under contract... hahaha. I know another merchant who also has Harbortouch, and has the same problems and complaints. This is a "POS - POS"

Wendy
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

72 hours takes on a whole new meaning with them

Kommentare: They have a basic reporting system. Very inefficient for any type of inventory control. Their customer service was okay - they have been fortunate to hire good people but their terms and contracts are deceptive and not industry standard.

It was easy to install and the customer service reps I dealt with over the years were mostly all helpful and friendly

As we grew, this system no longer met our needs. As per the contract, I called on the day I was told to call to cancel the commitment. That was 7 days ago and I still have not received the neccessary paperwork. I was initially I would receive them in 72 hours. When I called to inquire where the documents were, they said it was 72 "BUSINESS HOURS". In other words, 9 DAYS!!. and they are continuing to charge me in the interim. I am still waiting for my documents. They don't have fine print.. it is miniscule, so buyer BEWARE! I have terminated other merchant accounts before but by far they have been the least transparent and the most difficult to deal with

Doug
Doug
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't believe everything you hear

Kommentare: They won't take no for an answer, I completed my contract signed in 2017 but, they argue I should have terminated it one month before it expired, therefore it automatically renews. They now want to sue me for the contract, I have an email from the sales person telling me no more contracts and no paperwork to sign! Who sues customers to stay with them?? If a customer elects not to do business with me, that is fine.

The POS works most of the time, but unfortunately you need it to work all the time in the restaurant business, I find most outages to be on the weekend, from bad hard drives to credit card system down, printers not communicating, always something new...

see above, these folks are leaches, they get in and you can't get rid of them. The software is patchy at best always seems to have some sort of bug.

Antwort von Shift4

Doug, We first and foremost apologize for your negative experience with Harbortouch. We would like the opportunity to learn more about your concerns to see how we can come to a resolution. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number and best contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com, and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Rose
Director in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What a terrible POS software.

Kommentare: The customer service reps were always very friendly and helpful but sometimes it took up to 45 minutes for a problem to get resolved and they would have to be called almost daily.

Pros? Oof. I have to say I don’t have many good things to say about HarborTouch. Probably the only thing it has going for it is the ease of use. That’s it.

Garbage software. It constantly freezes up or needs to be restarted or “updated”. Our tablet would never stay connected to the brain of the system which means we would have to call everyday for them to fix it. I would NOT recommend any company get this POS software. Buyer beware!

Antwort von Shift4

Rose, We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your Harbortouch POS system and sincerely apologize for any frustration you have experienced. We work hard to develop a top-of-the-line product that delivers value to our customers to help make running their business easier. If possible, our upper management would like to speak with you to understand how we can make your experience with Harbortouch better and resolve the mentioned issues. At your convenience, please email reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID Number and best contact number. Someone will then be in contact with you.

Bilal
Bilal
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of business but still charging us fees

Kommentare: Terrible customer service, system has so many flaws

This company is a scam I would recommend everyone to stay away from harbor touch, they told us they would cancel our account but we are still paying hefty fees

Nothing but a big scam, all I want is to be my account closed and stop charging me fees

Antwort von Shift4

Bilal, First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've been experiencing while canceling your account. We would like the opportunity to speak to you further about your concerns. At your convenience, please email reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information, and somebody will be in contact to help resolve this issue.

Luis Pineda
Owne in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I want to finish the one year, they extend for another year, with out my opinion…. I told the sale agent I just want fish the year….Never listen to you at all,Hidden fees, Changed me 3 times the equipment in less then a year,Very slow equipment, Down 3 time in less 6 months I lost like a 1000 dollars because I can’t charge my clients….They charge me around 3000 dollars because the said never got the equipment back…Plus that I need to pay the second year fees!!!I want spoke to the manager, made a 4 times call and the manager still is busy!!!Will call you back and still I am waiting for the call since last pass 9 months!!!But still they want collet my money!!!!Now they are not Harbortouch any more…Now is call a new name!!!! So they can avoid their problems!!!!!

None!

None!

Brian
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started charging me adjustment fees that are crazy high

Kommentare: Terrible, terrible, terrible. If I could give them a negative I would

Terrible customer service, crazy high fees, rip off company

Terrible customer service, terrible adjustment fees that cost as much as my entire monthly fees, no reasons for fees, no explanation for fees

NIcole
Bar/ Restaurant Owner in USA

Horrible

Kommentare: Terrible. I wish I would of never used them.

I do not like anything about this company. The employees are clueless & do not care about businesses.

After a year we figured out that the POS system was not accepting the credit cards & we were not getting the payments. They go into the Bank account as batches so we always thought everything was accounted for until a client complained & we lost the money.

Mark

Terrible experience

Kommentare: Not good at all. Especially changing terms of agreement, system constantly wipes out inventory we enter and than we have to reenter than wipes out again. Very aggravating.

The beginning it is great sales pitch convenient for having POS system and service at monthly rate rather than upfront cost. Customer service avail 24/7 but limited in their ability to help (depending on who you reach).

-POs system could've been purchased much less than what they charge monthly - They changed terms of contract a few months after committing to 3 yr deal..which triples cost of ending service early - My slow months with little sells they charge me more - countless problems with inventory end of POS, constantly wopes out inventory I enter and re-enter - I feel they prey on start up businesses like myself. Lock you in, make changes to their agreement, raise prices, limited capabilities for a growing business.

Antwort von Shift4

Mark, we are disheartened to hear of your experience with Harbortouch and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding that may have come from our end. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. We were able to locate your account in our database. Someone from our management staff will review your account and reach our to you ASAP to discuss potential resolutions.

Francisco
Server in USA

I'm disappointed

Kommentare: Be careful, this company is a scam, they give you promises that the help is efficient and fast, but you can be 30 minutes waiting for the support and you may not receive the call back from them, they tell you that it is a 30-day trial without risk and without payment, but it is not true, they charge you 27:59 for processing within the 30-day trial period and if you are not satisfied with the system or customer support and want to return it, they charge you a fee of 250 dollars for sending it back, if it is without risk, why do I have to pay for that? , They really did not comply with what they said at the beginning, when you sign the contract you are screwed, this happened to me

No like at all, It is complicate and technical support is bad

It is complicate and technical support is bad

Antwort von Shift4

Francisco, We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've experienced. We strive to provide the best quality service and full transparency to our customers, so we are disheartened to hear that we might have missed the mark here. We would like the opportunity to review your account and see how we can come to a resolution. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number and contact information so we can learn more about your situation.

Natalie
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The WORST POS! Held MY DOLLARS for 6 months! ARTISTS!

Kommentare: WHAT A NIGHTMARE! My business grew despite this cumbersome checkout process and when the time came to move this company HELD my dollars AND CONTINUED to milk my business account for endless over charges that were all made up! I had to fight for months to get my money back and then they STILL went into my account to take even MORE! SAVE your money and invest in something else! These people are scam artists!

NOTHING! This system completely stinks and the service is terrible!

This software is nowhere near as user friendly as they make it sound. It was cumbersome to set up, a pain to adjust and there where duplicate items. Worse still it was painful to use on a daily basis, constantly having to scroll though pages and pages! I bought this because I thought is was a great deal for a new business. I was WRONG. I should have just paid the upfront cost with my bank and let them handle it or found a better solution.

Asha
Salon Owner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trash

Kommentare: I don't even know where to begin. When we started this POS service we dealt with someone name [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He promised that he would be with us and our account from the beginning until..well that's the first lie we got the system, had to wait for over a month. Back and forth calls, it's being shipped today NEVR came, ok on to the next issue was promised gift cards and credit never received months later still calling the see what's going on. System wasn't getting the usage as we thought it would when signing up the first question asked was would theor be a contract because we weren't looking to be locked into anything he assured us there was no contract and that we could cancel at anytime. Thereafter we tried endlessly to cancel suddenly [SENSITIVE CONTENT] became unavailable, wouldn't return calls, never available when we called so from that point the nightmare really starts. Was told from customer care several times we can't cancel, they're taking funds from our acct and we DONT even use the POS twice a month we're being hit, this is a complete scam. Asked for a supervisor or someone higher reps tell us there is no one higher up which is a bunch of bs working in leadership I knw Hands down there is ALWAYS someone higher up to address issues. Whether by email or call..Reps are very rude. Issue still not resolved but will look into taking legal actions this is HORRIBLE customer service and I wouldn't refer this Piece of Shit aka POS company to a soul..I'm so very disappointed with this company

Nothing at all!

Everything

Antwort von Shift4

Asha, We first and foremost sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've been experiencing during your time with Harbortouch. We strive to provide the best quality service to our customers, so we are disheartened to hear that we missed the mark here. We would like the opportunity to review your account and learn more about your concerns to see how we can come to a resolution. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com.

Andrea
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Gaugers and Game Players

Kommentare: horrible

I hate leaving bad reviews, but feel this one is necessary! Buyer beware- don't be fooled by their low fees, they will slap you with HUGE PCI fees annually, as well as fees for their little card reader. Also, during the pandemic, when I was unable to accept cards, I was getting billed monthly what was way too high, when I called to complain, they said they would refund me part of it, but then would find out they would only give part of that back; I then called to cancel and they said they would refund the fees charged if I stayed with them- so I said ok... same thing, they only refunded half of what they said they would do .. this went on one more time, and they said they were going to refund it within 3-5 business days, but when I looked to see on my statement they had not, and when I called they said they would refund once I started charging cards again. They play games to appease you- HORRIBLE company- Don't use them.

their Hidden fees; deceptive customer service

William
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Save your money, not worth it.

Kommentare: This software is way to confusing to use as a salon business. Customer support did not even have the answers to half my concerns. And it’s a la carte type which becomes very very expensive with them.

Honestly I used this software for about six months. There was nothing I can say I liked about it, nor where are there any pros in my opinion.

Antwort von Shift4

William, We are very sorry to hear about the frustrations you've experienced with Harbortouch. At your convenience, please send your Merchant ID number as well as your contact information to reviews@harbortouch.com so we can review your account and try to resolve this issue.

Joshua
Director of Sales in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid Harbortouch at all cost

Kommentare: I have never taken the time to go out of my way to write a negative review about any company I have ever worked with. My experience with Harbortouch has led me to search out every site that does reviews. It appears that they have disabled Google reviews of their product, and I assume it would be because it would be very bad.

I purchased because of the ability to get the hardware without an upfront investment. TERRIBLE MISTAKE ON MY PART.

Customer support, product support, development. It is clear that the business model for this company is to provide a product that looks good enough to get people to sign a three-year contract. I can't imagine that they have much retention after that initial contract

Antwort von Shift4

Joshua, We are disheartened to hear of your negative experience with Harbortouch and would like to sincerely apologize. We at Harbortouch strive to provide our valued customers with the best products and exceptional customer service. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. At your convenience, please email your Merchant ID Number and best contact number to reviews@harbortouch.com. Someone from upper management will then be in touch with you to discuss and resolve these issues.

Dan
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service

Kommentare: Terrible service when trying to solve issues.

Nothing good for the money. I keep thinking about what My return on my investment and this company is a waste of time!

Expensive service and when you have a issue they make you wait for a long time on hold!

Antwort von Shift4

Dan, we would first like to apologize the negative experience you had with Harbortouch. We make customer satisfaction a top priority and are saddened to hear that your experience was sub-par. If there is anything Harbortouch can do for you in future, please email reviews@harbortouch.com.

jessie
restaurant owner in USA

Con Artist

Kommentare: HORRIBLE!

NOTHING!!!!! This company is a joke, they are thieves

This company is a joke. once they get you signed up you can't leave without spending thousands of dollars. Even when it comes time when you should be able to write a simple letter to get out of the agreement they come up with some crazy reason why your letter wasn't excepted and how your contract started over. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Mark
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay away-run away

Kommentare: They have “Fixed” my system over and over. It keeps loosing buttons off of the menu. They cannot find a fix. Needless to say I have lost faith in the system and I do not know if my reports are correct of not.

Zero-zip , don’t trust the FREE, you get what you pay for.

Everything, cannot trust the system, remember you get what you pay for.

Antwort von Shift4

Mark, we would first like to apologize for the frustrating experience you have had with Harbortouch thus far. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. We were able to locate your account and someone from our technical support management team will review your account and reach out to you to resolve these issues.

Sr. Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

No access to your data and Customer service is beyond terrible

Kommentare: After install it's been TERRIBLE. Although reliable

Equipment and setup was great! the ability to duplicate items saves a ton of steps

Forget reporting it isn't happening. All I wanted was a transaction detail report for a previous month that included items. NOT happening. Call customer service and all they are doing is reading the KB articles. Ordering is not super intuitive

Antwort von Shift4

David, we would like to first offer our sincerest apologies for the complications you have been experiencing with your Harbortouch POS system. We would like an opportunity to have someone from out technical management team review your account and resolve these issues for you. At your earliest convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID Number so we can address this as soon as possible.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Over charged

Kommentare: No

Nothing ... Horrible customer service Over charged

Over charged for 2.5 years and will not refund. Have to get an attorney

Antwort von Shift4

Hello Robert, we sincerely apologize for the negative experience you received with Harbotouch. We would like an opportunity to review your account and make this right. We were able to locate your account and someone from management will be in contact with you ASAP.

Greg
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful for the money

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good and I would not hesitate to reccomend them to a friend

I like that they have.an option that is designed specifically for my industry.

The price is a little more than some of the tablet systems depending on how many printers, etc. but the functionality is much better.

Antwort von Shift4

Greg, we are so happy that you are happy! If there is anything we can do to improve your merchant experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our Facebook page (@harbortouch).

Robin

Buyer beware

Kommentare: This was a nightmare, no support, overbilled, over promised, and has cost me thousands due to their faulty software and lack of support, well after I waited on hold forever they didn't seem to know what they were doing. each time I called it took me almost 2 hours.

I did not like anything, gave us trouble from the start

Very unethical, no customer support, Made false promises, overcharged, never got any calls back when we had issues, does not care about their customers

Antwort von Shift4

Robin, We would like to sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've experienced with Harbortouch. We strive to provide exceptional customer support, so we are disheartened to hear this wasn't the case in your experience. We would like the opportunity to speak to you further about your concerns to see how we can come to a resolution. At your convenience, please email reviews@harbortouch.com with your contact information and Merchant ID number, and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.

Frank

Worst Customer Service

We struggled to make contact with anyone at this business for years and finally threw in the towel and is still causing a headache.

This is the worst customer service ever experienced. If you're able to get someone to answer you get transferred around. We have been trying to cancel this service for over 6 months now and NO ONE will answer or return emails but they sure don't have a problem getting a bill out which is dated 2 weeks back. Very unprofessional and ridiculous business. Wouldn't recommend to anyone