JetStream Bewertungen

von JetStream Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über JetStream

JetStream is web-based construction project management software made with small businesses in mind.

Erfahre mehr über JetStream

Steve K.
Bau
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2014

"Best affordable construction management software on the market"

Vorteile: Cloud-based and user-friendly. Constantly upgraded to be more user-friendly. Easy to maintain all customer documents and notes in one place. Estimates are very professional. Support is amazing. Makes my small business look like a much larger organization.

Nachteile: This program is not yet compatible with Google calendar.

• Bewertet am 1.1.2014
Ryan S.
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2013

Kommentare: We have found JetStream to be an extremely useful tool for our company's daily efforts. JetStream helps us keep our past and current projects organized and up-to-date with limited hassle. Our clients really enjoy having access to the customer portal so they can view their project documentation and pictures throughout their home improvement project. The rare technical support issues or suggestions that we have are quickly addressed and resolved while new and upgraded features are constantly being implemented. Keep up the good work!

• Bewertet am 7.10.2013
Gene M.
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2014

"Hype vs Real"

Kommentare: We have been using this software for several months and find it to be poorly designed, uses secondary programs for report printing, non standard sorting (customers are sorted by first name, dates are sorted by month and comingles the years, etc. ), estimating has problems with revising, has to refresh after every entry keystroke. With all the updated patches that have been made in the short time we have used it, there would be no way that we would ever think about linking this program with QuickBooks financials.
We paid up front full one year usage and had requested a refund for the un-used portion which was excused away.
We are in the process of purchasing Contractor Software Group- Plus Series and compared to all the hyped cloud based, client portal software, this is by far month by month cheaper than anything these other so called contractor software has to offer.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2014
John R.
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2013

Kommentare: Jetstream is a great product. I have used the product for out-of-state building projects. I have had excellent support and fast response to any questions I have had. This product has continued to grow, and I have noticed that recommendations that have been made have been utilized as fit. I recommend this product to other companies as well as in online forums that I participate in. Keep up the good work.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2013
Scott B.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2013

Kommentare: JetStream has been great to use with my business. It's helped integrate everything together in one location. I also like how they continually are making more improvements to the already easier use of the website.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2013
Kristen H.
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2014

"poor software. unprofessional. no refunds. buyer beware."

Kommentare: Only option was to purchase entire year. Realized software had many bugs and issues. Froze and did not work on multiple occasions. Asked for money back less than a month into service (which was at the time 30% higher in price than listed now). Was denied and told I needed to learn the software first. Don't waste your money on this! I'm a 30 year old college graduate. This is not user error, but basically a beta-type software in its infancy. I did not want to learn the quirks of a system I didn't want to use down the road. I even offered to pay for the month plus extra I used the software. Owner is definitely not professional and would rather keep money than admit his software is not up to par. I completely agree with the previous poster. If you look at other reviews, you will see other complaints about this software. Buyer beware!

• Bewertet am 15.8.2014
Brian P.
Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2013

"Very negative experience with JetStream Construction"

Vorteile: At first it appeared to be a very intuitive well-thought-out program.

Nachteile: Does not function as promised. I feel they were very vague before we bought the program. Once I purchased it and realized it had been misrepresented it, it was too late.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2013