Über ProofHub

ProofHub ist ein Online-Tool für Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit, das Teams die Gemeinschaftsarbeit und das Projektmanagement erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über ProofHub

Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines. Third party integrations.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub.

Bewertungen zu ProofHub

ProofHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProofHub bereits verwendet?

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We tried many tools until we invested in ProofHub - The best app for efficient Project Management an

Kommentare: We tried so many tools (Basecamp,Trello,Asana,etc,) we could find in the workplace for project management and team collaboration, and then we tried ProofHub. It turned out to be the best decision we made as this powerful and intuitive tool helped our team to be more efficient, productive, task-oriented, and collaborative. What made us love and stick to ProofHub is its ease of usage and versatility - you can manage tasks, projects, time, files, and teams while staying on the same page with other team members, clients, and stakeholders. Unlike Asana, ProofHub has a simple learning curve and you can assign multiple assignees for tasks. Unlike Basecamp, ProofHub offers an inbuilt time-tracking tool and table view for better task organization. What’s great about ProofHub is that teams of any size, from any industry, can use it. Add to that, its flat-rate pricing plans allow teams to add as many users at the same price. We believe that ProofHub offers more bang for the buck than any other PM tool right now. Thumbs up!

To begin with, ProofHub’s user interface is neat and intuitive that paves way for effortless navigation. You can create custom workflows, allocate and track tasks, plan projects in Gantt charts, and exchange quick messages with Instant chat. The tool allows you to filter tasks and organize them according to priority, which helps you save time and be more productive. We were able to review and proof files quickly with its Online proofing tool and Automatic reminders made sure we never miss out on anything important. And yes, the customer support team has been excellent in promptly resolving our queries and addressing any issues.

Nothing in particular but we wish there was an easier way to manage email notifications.

Dharvi
Marketing Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool for project management and collaboration

Kommentare: I've been using ProofHub for a while now and it has been a lifesaver for my remote team. It's an all-in-one tool that has helped us streamline our daily work and stay on top of everything. With its project management and collaboration features, we can assign tasks, share files, and communicate in real-time, which has made working remotely so much easier.Overall, I highly recommend ProofHub to any team that wants to improve their daily work and streamline their remote operations. It's an excellent tool that has helped us stay connected and productive, even when we're not in the same office.

One of the things I love about ProofHub is its intuitive interface that makes it easy for everyone to use. I can easily create and manage projects, set deadlines, and track progress. It has helped me and my team stay organized and on track with our daily work, without the need for constant check-ins and reminders.ProofHub has also made communication a breeze with its chat and discussion features. I can collaborate with our team members, share ideas, and provide feedback, all in one place. The tool has eliminated the need for lengthy email chains and unnecessary meetings, which has saved us a lot of time and improved our productivity.

Its integration capabilities can be scaled up for sure.While ProofHub integrates with some popular tools, such as Google Drive and Dropbox, it has fewer integrations than some other project management tools. This can be a limitation if your team relies on certain tools that aren't currently integrated with ProofHub.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform housing all our projects and teams

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The flat-fee pricing of ProofHub captured our attention, which was a major struggle with Trello. Also, we got multiple task views that Trello lacked.

We are a team operating in a hybrid setup and have been using it for the last two years. Since then we have never looked back. Its user-friendly interface doesn’t overwhelm our employees. Its online proofing feature is something that stole our hearts from the very beginning. Also, we don’t need Slack anymore due to the built-in chat available.

The only thing we found needing improvement in ProofHub is its limited integration options. I hope they resolve this in the future. Otherwise, it’s a superb productivity tool.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My ProofHub

Kommentare: What could be better than being able to manage my projects and organize my tasks while remaining in constant contact with my staff? A free version of this software could be considered.

I love this software, it's just incredible. I can manage my projects and plan all my tasks while collaborating with my staff even remotely.

The unavailability of a free version limits detailed exploration of the software, as its free trial does not last long.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Average

Kommentare: Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best team management tools I have ever used

Kommentare: ProofHub makes my work a hundred times easier. Keeping tabs of all team members and the multiple tasks assigned to each direct report used to be very daunting. ProofHub fixes all of that and makes my job much easier.

Unlike most project management software that is usually very sophisticated and complicated, ProofHub thrives on simplicity and direct functionality. By providing all the tools needed to track timelines, issue notifications and reminders, create tasks, and assign them either to teams or individuals, and cuts down my managerial responsibilities into simple automated steps that are much easier to manage.

The mobile app is a lot more limited in what it is able to do and how easy it is to execute functions. Working on the go is therefore not as great.

Shirly
Content Marketing in Indien
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't have brought our remote team together, without Proofhub

Kommentare: I still could not find any issues with the tool. In case, I spot any issue, I will update my review at that time.

The biggest pro with ProofHub is the way this tool has been instrumental in seamlessly connecting our remote teams, which helps us build an amazing hybrid work culture. The tool acts like a central library for various documents and project files, thereby, ensuring quick and secure access to various files for the team members.

During the time I used ProofHub, I could not find any issues with the tool.

Arpita
Business Analysr in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended project management tool!

Highly recommended project management tool! Very useful features and has all that you need, also their pricing is very competitive/comfortable as well.

UI/UX experience needs a little bit of improvement; for e.g. Kanban boards navigation shall be more improved.

Akash
Analyst in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An incredibly easy-to-use and highly customizable work management tool

Kommentare: It becomes difficult to monitor and track the progress of your peers or teammates working remotely. ProofHub, with its ease of access, has been nothing less than a savior as it helps us to monitor and allocate tasks and also serves as a single hub of communication for internal teams to get the work done. We recommend ProofHub to any team and business who have multiple projects and resources to handle simultaneously.

I am a fan of ProofHub when it comes to smart task management. I can assign tasks, share essential details, and capture every step of the project in one place. Its drag-and-drop Kanban boards allow me to visualize where my team’s work stands, define each stage to see what’s important, identify bottlenecks, and take timely action to make projects stay on track. I am impressed with the tool’s neat, intuitive interface that makes it effortless for even new users to navigate the tool and its features. ProofHub has completely eliminated the need to rely on endless email chains and switching between apps to manage work.

Nothing to complain about though I wish Email notifications were under granular control.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One stop solution for efficient project management

Kommentare: ProofHub is a one-stop shop for all of our project management needs and can be used in a variety of ways. It's really simple to communicate with employees and clients directly from within each project. It will help you stay organised and on schedule to meet any deadlines that you may have. We use Asana for a variety of activities like team communication, file management, proofing, time tracking, and other things in our company. ProofHub solved our problem of having information spread in multiple locations. In one spot, ProofHub has helped us keep organized and function more efficiently.

ProofHub is an all-in-one tool with a wide range of functions that will assist you no matter what you use it for. I like how they are constantly adding new tools and features. This is an excellent tool for working with team members and clients. ProofHub can also interface with the apps you use every day. ProofHub can be utilised in a variety of ways, and you can tailor your project views to meet the project you're working on.

As of now, I have no complaints about the software. Our staff is thoroughly enjoying using ProofHub for our everyday tasks.

Sudip
Research Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"A Comprehensive Review of ProofHub: Streamline Collaboration and Maximize Efficiency

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with ProofHub was positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, and provides a range of tools to streamline collaboration and maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and the chat feature allows teams to communicate quickly and easily. The reporting tools make it easy to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.

The most impressive thing about ProofHub is its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. It allows for easy collaboration between team members and provides a range of tools to maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and allow teams to create tasks, assign deadlines, and track progress easily. The chat feature is also useful, as it allows team members to communicate with each other quickly and easily.

The one downside of ProofHub is its cost. It is a paid service, which may be prohibitive for some teams. While there is a free trial available, it is only for 14 days and does not provide access to all the features. In addition, the service does not provide any customer support, which can be an issue for users that are not tech-savvy.

Edna
Managing Partner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loved all the features... Very easy to use

I love the notebooks, discussion, timer, and all the other features that really help me create a robust client portal for my coaching clients. It was very easy for me to duplicate projects and I loved how helpful customer service was during my maternity leaves (twice :-)) They are definitely on top of their game and will continue to use them as soon as I am able to.

None. Everything so far has been great so I can't complain. I wish the pricing was lower but I understand that business is business.

Saurabh
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent project management capabilities paired with some useful collaboration tools.

Kommentare: First of all, we started with the free trial of the software without many expectations as we had a few bad experiences with project management software in the past. To everyone’s surprise, using ProofHub was a lot different than the ones we had used in the past. The interface was neat and easy-to-use. The support offered a great demo, explaining everything, emphasizing on how the tool could prove to be useful for our marketing team. One of the most impressive things in the software is its kanban boards. We have created team-specific workflows, and everyone just loves moving the tasks through stages. I’d also like to highlight the time tracking and online proofing features - two amazing features for boosting team productivity. Overall, the tool is quite impressive and is a great option at the cost it comes at.

Flexible task management with task lists and Kanban boards A chat tool built-in the software Time tracking capabilities Gantt charts @mentions are a great way to capture anyone’s attention You can create company-wide announcements Integrates with apps like Google Drive and OneDrive Does not charge per user

Frankly saying, ProofHub has got everything that our team needs. I cannot think of anything negative so far, and we’ve been using it for more than a year now.

Mario
Mexiko
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very good ideas, not quite right in execution

Kommentare: Proofhub is on paper a great software, it combines powerful functionalities like no other. The problem is that there are many loose ends that are still to be worked out. For example, there is no way to choose which notifications to receive, there's no possibility to manage groups into projects, and the page doesn't load completely sometimes. These are just some examples of things that can be repaired, and I hope they get them right soon, to fulfill the promise of being the best project management tool.

Antwort von ProofHub

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'd like to tell you that we are planning to enhance our notifications system. In it, you will be able to select the sections for which you want to be notified. We will inform you as and when it is implemented. Also, if you are facing any difficulty regarding loading of any section then please send us the issue at support@proofhub.com and our concerned team would get back to you. I'd also like to tell you that we keep on enhancing ProofHub day by day and your feedback matters a lot to us. We will definitely consider your suggestions in due course of time. Please feel free to write us anytime if you have any other suggestions.

Max
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great project management solution

Kommentare: ProofHub has helped us organize nearly anything and everything in our workflow effortlessly. The inbuilt templates help us set up our projects easily. It is a feature-rich software such that we have to look no further for any of our project management requirements. ProofHub’s elaborate Kanban boards have made the task management very easy. Gantt charts help us plan and schedule better, calendar feature gives quick access to the important events and milestones coming up. Collaboration and communication are the biggest strengths of ProofHub, we can discuss, chat, share files, get feedback all in one place without any hassle.

I believe that the biggest pro of choosing ProofHub is that we get everything we need for project management at a very friendly price. It has a single price for the end number of users. The great customer support of ProofHub makes it all the more amazing. Custom roles help us maintain privacy by managing access. The proofing tool is almost a blessing.

The only place where ProofHub needs improvement is the number of integrations it offers. I can’t think of any other con honestly.

Kate
Chief marketing officer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing a remote team

Kommentare: Project management is a particularly complicated task for our team since it is scattered around the globe. ProofHub works wonders for us: it's easy to navigate and stores everything in one place. The level of customization is great, and the reporting function is very useful.

- Ease of navigation - Data storage - The level of customization - Reporting function

Sometimes, it takes long for the support to answer

Alicia
Market Research Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An underated project management gem

Proofhub gives me the ability to sort and bring all my files in one place, it's filters are very easy to use as well as it's flawless real time notifications.

I haven't encountered any bugs or inconveniences while using it.

Delia
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I'd have shot down the idea of biz ownership if it weren't for Proofhub.

Kommentare: I pretty LITERALLY cannot say with any sort of confidence that I'd still have enough interest in business ownership to be in biz for myself again years later had I never found Proofhub. The NAME says it all I needed visual proofing as a freelance graphic/web/mobile designer, and I needed a hub to keep everything organized and keep everyone in the loop. I tried going back to a 9-5 and I was astonished they didn't have project management software. People just don't realize the POWER of a project management tool until they use one. Then, it's obvious, sad and embarrassing to think about how much time you wasted before using one. LOL. The customer service is fantastic - although, you won't really need it a ton because the product is so solid. It's also extremely intuitive and easy to use, and I like that it's able to be branded. I'm in a different-ish sort of business for myself this time around but I still use Proofhub and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I even use it for collaborations with other artists and even things like planning my LIFE. lol. You just can't beat the task-master that it is (especially for us visual designers). I don't even have to quantify it with "for the price" because no, you just can't beat it at all for what I do.

Antwort von ProofHub

Thanks Delia :)

Logan
Logan
Associate, Creative Services in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good project management and proofing tool, but very manual and buggy

ProofHub was incredibly easy to use and kept all our project management needs in one place. The calendar function was helpful, with Gantt charting, be it minimal. The email notifications were easy to set up and maintain to ensure everyone knew what stage things were at.

We found ProofHub to be very manual in the need to set it up and maintain its upkeep. This took valuable time away from projects, so I think this kind of solution only works somewhere where there is a dedicated project manager and where the projects aren’t being managed alongside people’s normal roles. Support was okay, nothing to scream home about though, they were quite slow at times.

Sheikh
Sheikh
Founder & CEO in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for managing projects & daily tasks

Proofhub offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy for our team to navigate and complete tasks efficiently. The platform also offers a range of features, including project & task management, team collaboration, and file sharing, making it a one-stop solution for all our project management needs. Most importantly the customer support of Proofhub is top-notch.

There are no major drawbacks to using ProofHub. But it has limited integrations with other apps & tools. And the UI could be improved.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great cross team collaboration especially with remote workers.

We needed a seamless way to approve large amounts of content for a large project. Proofhub allowed us to comment and track those versions that incorporated those changes.

The clicking on content for feedback could be a bit tricky at times.

Manish
USA

ProofHub Bolt is great!

Kommentare: Our company has been using ProofHub as a collaboration and task management tool for close to two years now. ProofHub Bolt was a major revision and had lots of bugs when it was released a couple of months back. Over the last few weeks, the ProofHub support team has very proactively and aggressively fixed bugs reported by us. In fact, they were eager to learn more about the issues that we had been facing via Skype call. It feels great to know that the company stands behind its product and is willing to listen to the feedback. There are still a couple of bugs remaining but we feel very confident that they will be fixed. ProofHub Bolt certainly brings a fresh life to the product and its "Me" section is neat.

"Me" section is a great addition.

The gantt chart can certainly use some more features. Likewise the API can also get more functions.

Christopher
Christopher
Technical Officer in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great potential but a still has a way to go in UX.

All the features are great. It is one of the most complete platform I have found that offers these kind of project management systems online.

The BIGgest issue is the UX, I think there is still quite a lot of thought and work that needs to be put into the interface and some frontend features. A good example is the document reader having a dropdown menu to change the page. Not acceptable.

Chandra
Chandra
Technical Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Others offer it free

Kommentare: I just recently became a virtual assistant and explored ProofHub as an option for project management.

The ProofHub+ beta looks pretty sleek; the left sidebar takes up very little space and has all the shortcuts you need.

The pricing. You can get better project management using other applications, at least if you're a simple freelancer like myself. PH might be better for large, corporate settings.