Über ProofHub

ProofHub ist ein Online-Tool für Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit, das Teams die Gemeinschaftsarbeit und das Projektmanagement erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über ProofHub

Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines. Third party integrations.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub.

Bewertungen zu ProofHub

ProofHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 67 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProofHub bereits verwendet?

Romain
Romain
Consultant in Frankreich

Excellent

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Our experience with ProofHub is very excellent and very productive.

I think they need to review their not at all explicit interface

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I struggled to practicalize agile methodologies effectively until I began using ProofHub

Kommentare: We used ProofHub to manage our midsized projects that involved coordinating tasks and project activities with multiple institutional partners. And ProofHub's collaborative features came in very handy for practically engaging each other on tasks and tracking progress being made by each party. It also provided all the safety features we needed to collaborate effectively without compromising our proprietary project files.

The Discussions and Notes feature makes collaboration during group brainstorming sessions very effective. Once we combine that with direct instant messaging and group chats, it creates the perfect blend between collaboration and communication management to ensure optimal team productivity.

Managing notifications can be painstakingly difficult to do. It easily gets you overwhelmed and distracts you from focusing on specific items at a time.

Marketing Communications Manager in Philippinen

Simple without sacrificing essentials

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

ProofHub strives for simplicity without sacrificing essential capabilities. It excels at facilitating teamwork on visual materials and is reasonably priced for small teams.

There are undoubtedly enhancements that the Gantt chart might utilize.

Philippinen
Quelle: GetApp

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Analyst in Indien

One stop solution for efficient project management

Kommentare: ProofHub is a one-stop shop for all of our project management needs and can be used in a variety of ways. It's really simple to communicate with employees and clients directly from within each project. It will help you stay organised and on schedule to meet any deadlines that you may have. We use Asana for a variety of activities like team communication, file management, proofing, time tracking, and other things in our company. ProofHub solved our problem of having information spread in multiple locations. In one spot, ProofHub has helped us keep organized and function more efficiently.

ProofHub is an all-in-one tool with a wide range of functions that will assist you no matter what you use it for. I like how they are constantly adding new tools and features. This is an excellent tool for working with team members and clients. ProofHub can also interface with the apps you use every day. ProofHub can be utilised in a variety of ways, and you can tailor your project views to meet the project you're working on.

As of now, I have no complaints about the software. Our staff is thoroughly enjoying using ProofHub for our everyday tasks.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Average

Kommentare: Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best team management tools I have ever used

Kommentare: ProofHub makes my work a hundred times easier. Keeping tabs of all team members and the multiple tasks assigned to each direct report used to be very daunting. ProofHub fixes all of that and makes my job much easier.

Unlike most project management software that is usually very sophisticated and complicated, ProofHub thrives on simplicity and direct functionality. By providing all the tools needed to track timelines, issue notifications and reminders, create tasks, and assign them either to teams or individuals, and cuts down my managerial responsibilities into simple automated steps that are much easier to manage.

The mobile app is a lot more limited in what it is able to do and how easy it is to execute functions. Working on the go is therefore not as great.

Hasan
Hasan
Marketer in Kanada

Great collaboration tool for teams working remotely or hybrid.

Kommentare: As we started to fill in remote positions at our company, it became difficult to bring remote employees on the same page with in-house members. We needed a strong platform that could facilitate communication between these teams. ProofHub offered a way to share project information as well as communication tools for our teams in an easy-to-use package. We were able to move out of Skype and email which were hard to track. The tool consolidated all project communication in a manageable interface that made the teams focus back on work, rather than struggling with emails and pings all day. So, overall, we have reduced several challenges related to remote work using ProofHub.

We like the fact that it has several collaboration features for remote teams. We have several team members who work remotely and communicating with them can often become difficult. The tool helped us build a communication workflow, streamline daily work updates and reduce conflicts in remote settings. Our teams share work files and track project flow using the web and mobile apps.

As there are a lot of updates flowing all day, we wanted to tweak notification delivery somehow. Not a great disliking but hopefully this feature gets added in upcoming versions.

Gerry
Gerry
Content Marketing Manager in Bulgarien

“It literally feels like a digital office”

Kommentare: Overall, ProofHub is a complete solution for all our project and team management needs. We do not have to switch between multiple tools and spend extra money for every different user and feature. ProofHub provides it all in one place at the right price.

When our team started working remotely, it was very tough for us to stay on the same page and track our progress or productivity. Everything was spread all over the place and it resulted in project delays. Ever since we started using ProofHub, working remotely has become a piece of cake. It literally feels like a digital office. Excellent task management features like Kanban boards, Table view and Gantt charts helped us plan, assign and track tasks easily in one place. Being a manager, tracking my team’s progress was getting out of my hands as all of my team members were located in different parts of the world. ProofHub’s robust time tracking and reporting system helped me keep track of my team’s work in one place. Also, we did not have to rely much on annoying video and voice calls as we could easily use ProofHub’s inbuilt chat and discussion board to communicate with each other. ProofHub's all-in-one project management system has brought my remote team together and helped us achieve better.

There isn't anything really problematic with this tool that I can think of. It's easy to use, affordable, and robust. I'd give it a ten out of ten!

Neha
Neha
Marketing in Indien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

My Experience Using ProofHub For My Content Team

Kommentare: The user interface has a steep learning curve.
I have been using ProofHub for my content team for the past few months, and I am thrilled with it. It has helped me manage my team better and allowed them to collaborate better. The platform has stellar media tools that enable you to work with images, documents, links etc., which makes it easier for my team members to collaborate. In addition to that, the chat feature allows you to communicate with your team members in real-time without having to switch between different apps or websites, which makes it a complete package for my team!

I love how easy it is to attach media files.

The user interface has a steep learning curve.

Simona
Customer Service Representative, Research and Marketing in Serbien

Simplifying team management and collaboration with ProofHub.

Kommentare: First and foremost, we began with a free trial of the software with low expectations, after having had a few bad experiences with project management software in the past. To everyone's surprise, ProofHub was not like the other tools we had used in the past. The interface was clean and easy to use. The support team provided an excellent demo, thoroughly explaining everything and emphasising how the tool could be beneficial to our marketing team. Kanban boards are one of the software's most impressive features. We've developed team-specific workflows, and everyone enjoys progressing tasks through stages. I'd also like to highlight the time tracking and online proofing features, which are both fantastic for increasing team productivity. Overall, the tool is quite impressive and a great value for the price.

A neat, easy to use interface especially for new users Amazing collaboration features such as chat, announcements, discussions, proofing Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines Third party integrations Affordable pricing plans Effective task management features such as Gantt, Kanban, etc

In my opinion, ProofHub is the tool that has it all, be it task management, time tracking, collaboration, communication, and more. There is honestly nothing that needs to be improved in the tool, but if it had to do one thing, I think it would be more integrations with third party tools.

Nathan
Director of Manufacturing in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

There is no product that can compete at this price point

Ease of use (is the software intuitively laid out and easy to approach?): 4 out of 5 Functionality (for us, we were looking for a system that could lay out our yearly objectives, into our quarterly priorities, into our weekly and daily tasks): 4 out of 5 Flexibility (is this software easy to customize to any company operating system?): 3 out of 5 Pricing (is this software easy to approach from a cost perspective?): 5 out of 5 Support (does this company respond quickly to inquiries): 5 out of 5 Overall, however, you simply cannot find a better system for the cost. It hits all of our needs, most of our wants and does it at 10 percent of the cost of other options out there so for us, we are very pleased!

On that note, this software isn't perfect. It is easy to implement but there are some features that you have to dig for and other features that aren't explained in depth. Still, for a novice to approach, learn and become proficient in a short amount of time, I am pleased at how easy it was to eventually figure out. We also use a blend of several business operating systems and our internal language can be confusing. I was hoping to be able to change certain parts of the software that I cannot. For example, I would love to title Projects (instead of "Projects") as "Yearly Objectives"... that cannot be done with this software. Small sticking point for us, but nothing insurmountable.

Jana
Content Manager in Niederlande

Incredibly Effective, All-In-One Project Management And Team Collaboration Solution

Kommentare: We were struggling with intra-team collaboration and poor, mistimed communication before we started using ProofHub. This fantastic, feature-rich tool has been a revolution for us and I am not exaggerating things here! ProofHub is an all-in-one tool that offers all the right features under one roof, which makes it easy for all your team members to be on the same page with each other, clients, and other stakeholders. Smart task management has helped to foster transparency and accountability within the team as everyone knows on which tasks they are supposed to work, and by when. Group chat has minimized the need to use emails for asking questions and giving replies. It only takes a few seconds for team members to send and receive direct messages. With simple, fixed pricing plans, ProofHub is a pocket-friendly tool that is ideal for small and growing teams.

ProofHub is a complete solution for project management and team collaboration needs. No other tool offers so many powerful features in a single location at such affordable, fixed pricing plans. Customer support is proactive and resolves all your queries promptly. ProofHub gives you more bang for every buck you spent!

There’s nothing that I could find fault with but I’d love to see more integrations than currently available.

Andy
Managing director in Ghana
Vorstandsbüro, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary project and management solution tool!

Kommentare: It's simple to utilize and cheap, my group got utilized to it truly speedy and we were flabbergasted at the sum of devices that were advertised for its cost. We at that point attempted it and realized that this was *the one* program that would permit us to be more organized and work together as a group without any burdens.

i cherish the reality thst you may collaborate on pictures, substance, and so forward and in reality edit directly in ProofHub to create any changes needed. i adore the reality thst you do not require Asana or Slack! This stage does it all. it's as it were 1 low,charge month to month, no matter how numerous group individuals, clients or errands you've got got. No additional traumatic around what electronic mail address your gather members are utilizing to be charged more prominent for an additional situate in Asana. ProofHub is precisely what i've been looking for out.

ProofHub has moved forward their integrative over the a long time because it was something they were missing on, but I still think the center ought to be on more devices for arranging more troublesome, long-term ventures and including more mechanized highlights.

Edna
Managing Partner in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Loved all the features... Very easy to use

I love the notebooks, discussion, timer, and all the other features that really help me create a robust client portal for my coaching clients. It was very easy for me to duplicate projects and I loved how helpful customer service was during my maternity leaves (twice :-)) They are definitely on top of their game and will continue to use them as soon as I am able to.

None. Everything so far has been great so I can't complain. I wish the pricing was lower but I understand that business is business.

Anna
Anna
PR Specialist in Ukraine

The #1 project management tool for growing teams

Kommentare: ProofHub made everything easier, smarter, and faster, without breaking the bank. Thanks to ProofHub,
1. We've better control of our projects, tasks, and communications.
2. We work together better.
3. We've been saving tons of time.
4. We've eliminated all the fuzziness from our work process.
5. We've been identifying and knocking problems out faster.
6. We achieve better work satisfaction.
7. We've been able to bring down our project delivery time.
And... we're 10x more productive.

One of the many benefits of ProofHub is that it has little to no learning curve. The tool is so simple and straightforward that even lay users can use it to manage their day-to-day work without any hassle. In addition to that, it's amazing how the software syncs so many tools and features together for higher productivity and to save time. Tasks, Kanban boards, Gantt charts, Calendar, Files, Notes, Custom roles, Chat, Discussions, @Mentions, Announcements, Request forms, Proofing, Timesheets, Timers, Reports—ProofHub is an amazing platform for freelancers, remote teams, and businesses who need just place and one tool to plan, schedule, organize, track, proof, and deliver work.

So far, none. Really I don't know what to write.

Dwayne
Customer Support Specialist in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Smooth sailing while working remotely and otherwise

Kommentare: A project management software platform was something my team thought would take long getting accustomed to and would create a rift between people but it has actually been a smooth ride and it has actually brought us closer together

ProofHub is all in all a reliable tool for our team. It has proven to be robust and it’s safe to say my team will be using it for the years to come. I like that the interface is very easy to get used to. It is also a preferred platform because it allows you to communicate in multiple ways with chat features and team discussion portals and all.

Since we were using a lot of tools before we got ProofHub, I feel that it has taken over most of our functions. However, I still find it a bit inconvenient that it has limited integrations with other software platforms.

Saurabh
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Excellent project management capabilities paired with some useful collaboration tools.

Kommentare: First of all, we started with the free trial of the software without many expectations as we had a few bad experiences with project management software in the past. To everyone’s surprise, using ProofHub was a lot different than the ones we had used in the past. The interface was neat and easy-to-use. The support offered a great demo, explaining everything, emphasizing on how the tool could prove to be useful for our marketing team. One of the most impressive things in the software is its kanban boards. We have created team-specific workflows, and everyone just loves moving the tasks through stages. I’d also like to highlight the time tracking and online proofing features - two amazing features for boosting team productivity. Overall, the tool is quite impressive and is a great option at the cost it comes at.

Flexible task management with task lists and Kanban boards A chat tool built-in the software Time tracking capabilities Gantt charts @mentions are a great way to capture anyone’s attention You can create company-wide announcements Integrates with apps like Google Drive and OneDrive Does not charge per user

Frankly saying, ProofHub has got everything that our team needs. I cannot think of anything negative so far, and we’ve been using it for more than a year now.

Md Mohsin
Md Mohsin
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien

An easy to use tool with great collaboration features.

Kommentare: The proofing tool works like magic. It has solved our collaboration challenges to a great extent. We no longer need to switch between different tools for sharing files and reviewing them. Task management has been simplified. We can now set a start and end date to every task. This makes sure that tasks don’t get dragged. Kanban boards have helped us in becoming more productive, as we can visualize the entire workflow. Communication has become quick and easy thanks to the chat tool in the app.

Like every scattered team, task management was a big challenge for us. But with ProofHub all that has been taken care of. Also, we no longer have to use different tools for task management and collaboration - ProofHub does it all for us. It’s really easy to use so our new members can come onboard without any struggle. We simply love using it.

The only thing we found lacking was in the integration part. Although it integrates with some popular apps like Freshbooks, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and a few others, the number of apps is fairly limited.

Kristina
Kristina
Project Manager in Bulgarien

Great PM tool for small teams

Kommentare: Great tool for small organisations and diverse teams.

Extremely simple and easy to use too. After I compared it with more than 6 other tools - ProofHub won in our company because it was really easy to use and implement in not-only-PMs team and the cost is reasonable. It has great Gantt charts, personal views, project separation, user roles, different ways of presenting information, bulk upload, templates, etc. Really enjoyed using it.

The tool is quite simple and might not be working for large organisations and complex projects. There are no workflows and requirements management.

Mario
Mexiko
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very good ideas, not quite right in execution

Kommentare: Proofhub is on paper a great software, it combines powerful functionalities like no other. The problem is that there are many loose ends that are still to be worked out. For example, there is no way to choose which notifications to receive, there's no possibility to manage groups into projects, and the page doesn't load completely sometimes. These are just some examples of things that can be repaired, and I hope they get them right soon, to fulfill the promise of being the best project management tool.

Antwort von ProofHub

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I'd like to tell you that we are planning to enhance our notifications system. In it, you will be able to select the sections for which you want to be notified. We will inform you as and when it is implemented. Also, if you are facing any difficulty regarding loading of any section then please send us the issue at support@proofhub.com and our concerned team would get back to you. I'd also like to tell you that we keep on enhancing ProofHub day by day and your feedback matters a lot to us. We will definitely consider your suggestions in due course of time. Please feel free to write us anytime if you have any other suggestions.

Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

ProofHub -- for complex projects with many moving parts

Kommentare: Overall, a solid and capable product. Can be overused to break tasks into a million pieces, but that's more user error than product errors. It's strength is the acquisition of data for storage, and for verification about what was done, and when.

The multi-dimensional ways of viewing the same information: breaking the work flow into tasks, timelines, deadlines, comments.

The learning curve is not easy at the start. Also, a single task not completed by an individual can be the excuse to hold a whole project up. This can be solved by setting the parameters more loosely, but it's not intuitive.

shyanna
shyanna
Independent Consultant in USA

Team members using Proofhub.

Kommentare: Overall, Proof Hub is amazing to keep teams on the same page on the work been done one any giving project and is very inexpensive for small and growing company's. There is some features that would be helpful for Proof Hub to add like invoicing, budget, and resource management tools. The speed of the page loading is slow and could be worked on.

Proof Hub is very easy to setup with inexpensive prices that are charged monthly flat fee. It keeps my team well organized and track with Status reports. My team keep track of multiple projects, create mandated among among task with chart view. The best feature is that my team members can get estimate time for the other team members, when their part of project will be finished. Overall, Proof Hub is an amazing app for teams needing assists with project that have multiple team members working on one project, and is perfect for small and growing company.

My team would like Proof Hub needs a budget, invoicing, and resource management tools. There not every feature under the sun, and the pages loads up very slowly.

Nilan
Nilan
Founder & CEO in Italien

Finally found all-in-one work management tool we were looking for

Kommentare: We've finally managed to bring the complete planing and tracking of our day to day operations in to ProofHub. Everything from software development, HR/Administrative work to Social media schedule tracking (manually by our staff). all in one place is always the best.

Very easy to use and got everything that we need for any use case. We use for everything from planing development sprints in to keeping track of management work and even planing and keeping track of our social media schedules.

While everything can be currently customised and used to cover what we want to get done, there are certain small features that are nice to have in order to make most of the application for our daily usage.

Max
CEO in Deutschland

A great project management solution

Kommentare: ProofHub has helped us organize nearly anything and everything in our workflow effortlessly. The inbuilt templates help us set up our projects easily. It is a feature-rich software such that we have to look no further for any of our project management requirements. ProofHub’s elaborate Kanban boards have made the task management very easy. Gantt charts help us plan and schedule better, calendar feature gives quick access to the important events and milestones coming up. Collaboration and communication are the biggest strengths of ProofHub, we can discuss, chat, share files, get feedback all in one place without any hassle.

I believe that the biggest pro of choosing ProofHub is that we get everything we need for project management at a very friendly price. It has a single price for the end number of users. The great customer support of ProofHub makes it all the more amazing. Custom roles help us maintain privacy by managing access. The proofing tool is almost a blessing.

The only place where ProofHub needs improvement is the number of integrations it offers. I can’t think of any other con honestly.