Über ProofHub

ProofHub ist ein Online-Tool für Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit, das Teams die Gemeinschaftsarbeit und das Projektmanagement erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über ProofHub

Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines. Third party integrations.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub.

Bewertungen zu ProofHub

ProofHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProofHub bereits verwendet?

Ángel
Ángel
Owner in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Sehr gut für den Einsatz in Projektarbeit

Im Rahmen verschiedener Projekte erleichtert Proofhub die Verwaltung sehr. Ich würde es jedem empfehlen, der regelmäßig Projektarbeit hat und Unterstützung bei der Projektverwaltung benötigt. Top.

Aus meiner Sicht gibt es keine Nachteile.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager in Türkei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We tried many tools until we invested in ProofHub - The best app for efficient Project Management an

Kommentare: We tried so many tools (Basecamp,Trello,Asana,etc,) we could find in the workplace for project management and team collaboration, and then we tried ProofHub. It turned out to be the best decision we made as this powerful and intuitive tool helped our team to be more efficient, productive, task-oriented, and collaborative. What made us love and stick to ProofHub is its ease of usage and versatility - you can manage tasks, projects, time, files, and teams while staying on the same page with other team members, clients, and stakeholders. Unlike Asana, ProofHub has a simple learning curve and you can assign multiple assignees for tasks. Unlike Basecamp, ProofHub offers an inbuilt time-tracking tool and table view for better task organization. What’s great about ProofHub is that teams of any size, from any industry, can use it. Add to that, its flat-rate pricing plans allow teams to add as many users at the same price. We believe that ProofHub offers more bang for the buck than any other PM tool right now. Thumbs up!

To begin with, ProofHub’s user interface is neat and intuitive that paves way for effortless navigation. You can create custom workflows, allocate and track tasks, plan projects in Gantt charts, and exchange quick messages with Instant chat. The tool allows you to filter tasks and organize them according to priority, which helps you save time and be more productive. We were able to review and proof files quickly with its Online proofing tool and Automatic reminders made sure we never miss out on anything important. And yes, the customer support team has been excellent in promptly resolving our queries and addressing any issues.

Nothing in particular but we wish there was an easier way to manage email notifications.

Dharvi
Marketing Executive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A powerful tool for project management and collaboration

Kommentare: I've been using ProofHub for a while now and it has been a lifesaver for my remote team. It's an all-in-one tool that has helped us streamline our daily work and stay on top of everything. With its project management and collaboration features, we can assign tasks, share files, and communicate in real-time, which has made working remotely so much easier.Overall, I highly recommend ProofHub to any team that wants to improve their daily work and streamline their remote operations. It's an excellent tool that has helped us stay connected and productive, even when we're not in the same office.

One of the things I love about ProofHub is its intuitive interface that makes it easy for everyone to use. I can easily create and manage projects, set deadlines, and track progress. It has helped me and my team stay organized and on track with our daily work, without the need for constant check-ins and reminders.ProofHub has also made communication a breeze with its chat and discussion features. I can collaborate with our team members, share ideas, and provide feedback, all in one place. The tool has eliminated the need for lengthy email chains and unnecessary meetings, which has saved us a lot of time and improved our productivity.

Its integration capabilities can be scaled up for sure.While ProofHub integrates with some popular tools, such as Google Drive and Dropbox, it has fewer integrations than some other project management tools. This can be a limitation if your team relies on certain tools that aren't currently integrated with ProofHub.

Obhioze
Member in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An Incredible and Famazinglous Project Management Software.

Ease to plan, organize and manage projects and tasks is what I like most about ProofHub.Again,I can easily execute my routine tasks and projects effortlessly and effectively with this software.I can collaborate effectively with my team members on projects.It is simple to track and view project progress with ProofHub.

So far I haven't experienced anything to highlight as downside with ProofHub.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ProofHub has streamlined my working process

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ProofHub has made my work much easier and more organized. It has completely replaced all the tools I used to manage my client relationships, making my workflow smoother and efficient. It combines everything I need into one platform, from task management to collaboration and client communication.

ProofHub has simplified my work in several ways. Having all my project tasks, deadlines, and milestones in one place helps me avoid missing important updates or deadlines. It's a huge relief to manage multiple projects without feeling too stressed. I can also create custom workflows and task lists for each client, which lets me offer a more personalized service. Plus, I can track the time spent on tasks and projects. This helps me keep a close eye on project progress and make sure we're staying within the planned hours.

Honestly, I couldn't find any issues so far.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I struggled to practicalize agile methodologies effectively until I began using ProofHub

Kommentare: We used ProofHub to manage our midsized projects that involved coordinating tasks and project activities with multiple institutional partners. And ProofHub's collaborative features came in very handy for practically engaging each other on tasks and tracking progress being made by each party. It also provided all the safety features we needed to collaborate effectively without compromising our proprietary project files.

The Discussions and Notes feature makes collaboration during group brainstorming sessions very effective. Once we combine that with direct instant messaging and group chats, it creates the perfect blend between collaboration and communication management to ensure optimal team productivity.

Managing notifications can be painstakingly difficult to do. It easily gets you overwhelmed and distracts you from focusing on specific items at a time.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Average

Kommentare: Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Öffentliche Ordnung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best team management tools I have ever used

Kommentare: ProofHub makes my work a hundred times easier. Keeping tabs of all team members and the multiple tasks assigned to each direct report used to be very daunting. ProofHub fixes all of that and makes my job much easier.

Unlike most project management software that is usually very sophisticated and complicated, ProofHub thrives on simplicity and direct functionality. By providing all the tools needed to track timelines, issue notifications and reminders, create tasks, and assign them either to teams or individuals, and cuts down my managerial responsibilities into simple automated steps that are much easier to manage.

The mobile app is a lot more limited in what it is able to do and how easy it is to execute functions. Working on the go is therefore not as great.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Chief information officer in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A comprehensive and flexible project planning and scheduling system

Kommentare: Very educational I would like to give other premiums a chance to see what benefits it gives me.

I like that it allows users to store, share, and manage their files and documents in a centralized and secure way.

Lack of workflows and requirements management, Bugs and glitches, Basic training modules

Shirly
Content Marketing in Indien
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't have brought our remote team together, without Proofhub

Kommentare: I still could not find any issues with the tool. In case, I spot any issue, I will update my review at that time.

The biggest pro with ProofHub is the way this tool has been instrumental in seamlessly connecting our remote teams, which helps us build an amazing hybrid work culture. The tool acts like a central library for various documents and project files, thereby, ensuring quick and secure access to various files for the team members.

During the time I used ProofHub, I could not find any issues with the tool.

Juno
Software Engineer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Organize Projects and Streamline Processes with ProofHub!

Kommentare: I have been using ProofHub for over a year and I must say that it is an excellent program for managing projects and teams. It is easy to use, and the interface is clean and visually appealing. The features it offers are comprehensive and allows us to set up projects, assign tasks and monitor progress. It also offers great collaboration tools, like chat and video conferencing, which are extremely helpful in remote working. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience I had with ProofHub.

ProofHub is a powerful project management and collaboration software that helps teams plan, organize, and collaborate on projects in one place. It has a variety of useful features, such as task management, kanban boards, Gantt charts, time tracking, and more. It is ideal for teams of any size, from small startups to large organizations. It also integrates with popular tools like Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.

Limited customization options for project boards, with only a few templates available.

Sudip
Research Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"A Comprehensive Review of ProofHub: Streamline Collaboration and Maximize Efficiency

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with ProofHub was positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, and provides a range of tools to streamline collaboration and maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and the chat feature allows teams to communicate quickly and easily. The reporting tools make it easy to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.

The most impressive thing about ProofHub is its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. It allows for easy collaboration between team members and provides a range of tools to maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and allow teams to create tasks, assign deadlines, and track progress easily. The chat feature is also useful, as it allows team members to communicate with each other quickly and easily.

The one downside of ProofHub is its cost. It is a paid service, which may be prohibitive for some teams. While there is a free trial available, it is only for 14 days and does not provide access to all the features. In addition, the service does not provide any customer support, which can be an issue for users that are not tech-savvy.

Jana
Content Manager in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Effective, All-In-One Project Management And Team Collaboration Solution

Kommentare: We were struggling with intra-team collaboration and poor, mistimed communication before we started using ProofHub. This fantastic, feature-rich tool has been a revolution for us and I am not exaggerating things here! ProofHub is an all-in-one tool that offers all the right features under one roof, which makes it easy for all your team members to be on the same page with each other, clients, and other stakeholders. Smart task management has helped to foster transparency and accountability within the team as everyone knows on which tasks they are supposed to work, and by when. Group chat has minimized the need to use emails for asking questions and giving replies. It only takes a few seconds for team members to send and receive direct messages. With simple, fixed pricing plans, ProofHub is a pocket-friendly tool that is ideal for small and growing teams.

ProofHub is a complete solution for project management and team collaboration needs. No other tool offers so many powerful features in a single location at such affordable, fixed pricing plans. Customer support is proactive and resolves all your queries promptly. ProofHub gives you more bang for every buck you spent!

There’s nothing that I could find fault with but I’d love to see more integrations than currently available.

Edna
Managing Partner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loved all the features... Very easy to use

I love the notebooks, discussion, timer, and all the other features that really help me create a robust client portal for my coaching clients. It was very easy for me to duplicate projects and I loved how helpful customer service was during my maternity leaves (twice :-)) They are definitely on top of their game and will continue to use them as soon as I am able to.

None. Everything so far has been great so I can't complain. I wish the pricing was lower but I understand that business is business.

Danica
Assistant in Serbien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Work management becomes easier and more organized at the same time

Kommentare: I can say that ProofHub is a superb task management tool that offers a wide range of features and benefits to make your work management easier and more effective at the same time. With ProofHub, I am able to be more connected to my team and become more organized in how I plan and handle multiple tasks. Real-time visibility makes the whole management process smooth and agile. It's worth working with ProofHub.

ProofHub simplifies the work by keeping all work, tasks, and communications in one location. It enables me to work more effectively and enthusiastically with my team. Further, I can better set my work plan as per my needs and share that with the team. This way, setting a common goal and understanding projects becomes easier. Overall, efficiently managing work using ProofHub encourages productivity and saves time.

The one element of ProofHub that I find bothersome is the notifications.

Neha
Neha
Marketing in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

My Experience Using ProofHub For My Content Team

Kommentare: The user interface has a steep learning curve.
I have been using ProofHub for my content team for the past few months, and I am thrilled with it. It has helped me manage my team better and allowed them to collaborate better. The platform has stellar media tools that enable you to work with images, documents, links etc., which makes it easier for my team members to collaborate. In addition to that, the chat feature allows you to communicate with your team members in real-time without having to switch between different apps or websites, which makes it a complete package for my team!

I love how easy it is to attach media files.

The user interface has a steep learning curve.

shyanna
shyanna
Independent Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Team members using Proofhub.

Kommentare: Overall, Proof Hub is amazing to keep teams on the same page on the work been done one any giving project and is very inexpensive for small and growing company's. There is some features that would be helpful for Proof Hub to add like invoicing, budget, and resource management tools. The speed of the page loading is slow and could be worked on.

Proof Hub is very easy to setup with inexpensive prices that are charged monthly flat fee. It keeps my team well organized and track with Status reports. My team keep track of multiple projects, create mandated among among task with chart view. The best feature is that my team members can get estimate time for the other team members, when their part of project will be finished. Overall, Proof Hub is an amazing app for teams needing assists with project that have multiple team members working on one project, and is perfect for small and growing company.

My team would like Proof Hub needs a budget, invoicing, and resource management tools. There not every feature under the sun, and the pages loads up very slowly.

Md Mohsin
Md Mohsin
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use tool with great collaboration features.

Kommentare: The proofing tool works like magic. It has solved our collaboration challenges to a great extent. We no longer need to switch between different tools for sharing files and reviewing them. Task management has been simplified. We can now set a start and end date to every task. This makes sure that tasks don’t get dragged. Kanban boards have helped us in becoming more productive, as we can visualize the entire workflow. Communication has become quick and easy thanks to the chat tool in the app.

Like every scattered team, task management was a big challenge for us. But with ProofHub all that has been taken care of. Also, we no longer have to use different tools for task management and collaboration - ProofHub does it all for us. It’s really easy to use so our new members can come onboard without any struggle. We simply love using it.

The only thing we found lacking was in the integration part. Although it integrates with some popular apps like Freshbooks, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and a few others, the number of apps is fairly limited.

neha
marketing in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We never thought managing projects would be this easy!

It is a pretty cool project management tool that keeps all my team members on the same page. I can give tasks to different members, use their time and work in collaboration with them. A great feature of the platform is that you can connect it with Google Drive and Dropbox. So, you can directly upload the documents on ProofHub without having to upload them somewhere else. Thus saving your time and making it more efficient for you.

Managing notifications can be a challenge. It's easy to get overwhelmed and distracted from the task at hand.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best simple project management tools

Kommentare: Happy with the tool for small teams. Price is awesome for such tool and all the functionalities it has.

Really happy with almost all functions of the tool. Extremely easy to use, intuitive and has great how-to section and support. My team loved the interface and simplicity.

Not suitable for large teams and complex projects. Would recommend it for cross-functional teams up to 10-12 members to cover daily needs and simple tasks. Will work good in distant teams for up-to-date status

Rebecca
Project Manager in Deutschland
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

I like how this tools is synched with many other tools, how it helps teams work together more effectively, and that it's easy to use

I haven't noticed any cons. I wish I started using this tool earlier.

Danka
Marketing Manager in Serbien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Complete Work Management Solution

Kommentare: ProofHub stands out as the best project management software since it is a one-stop shop. It allows you to keep track of tasks, people, milestones, files, communication, and more all in one location. It aids in the tracking of project backlogs and issues, as well as the development of a workflow that streamlines the project's completion. It is an excellent time management and team progress tool.

You do not have to switch between multiple tools in order to get your work done. ProofHub provides you every project and team management feature in one place which ultimately helps you save a lot of time and money.

Notifications under no granular control.

Lauren
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I can't wait for the "Me" tab to be released with ProofHub Bolt

Kommentare: As of now, there is no easy way to keep track of all your projects and still see everyone else's projects. With 100+ users managing their own projects, there is less chaos than I expected. Still, I think the "Me" tab will make things a lot easier for our users once it's released. Since people find assigning tasks to be tedious, it will make things much easier if they can view what projects they are assigned to. The app has a little bit of a learning curve, but it's pretty easy to use if you spend some in it. Users that aren't as tech savvy or try to spend as little time in the app as possible tend to have a harder time learning how to use it. PHSupport responds very quickly and accurately to my emails. Tia in particular has been great about answering all my questions promptly. I feel more confident using this app knowing that they are available to help me.

Antwort von ProofHub

Thanks for your review Lauren. We have just started rolling out Beta version of ProofHub Bolt and you can expect that in couple of days. :)

Kavish
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Combination of all leading project management and collaboration tools! Value for money.

Kommentare: Great!

Loved the project and task management. Task management. Team collaboration. Reporting.

Speed of the web tool. While using the tool on a desktop, it lags in loading. All is well other than this.