Easy to donate on this site

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Amy V.
homemaker
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: SecureGive did its job. It allowed people to donate securely on this software. I also enjoyed how you were able to allocate certain amounts to various categories on there.

Vorteile: I liked how functional this software was. I would bookmark this link and sign in to donate money easily.

Nachteile: I did not like how it wasn't user friendly to see the entire history of your giving. I was only able to see the current month that I was donating and not be able to see the entire year. Now, if there was a way to do this, it was not obvious.

SecureGive Review

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Finance Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: SecureGive is very easy to use and also functional. The experience for both contributors and administrators is fairly smooth, and it is user-friendly. Their customer service is also great and they are very responsive in the event that you need assistance.

Nachteile: The biggest issue I have with the software is that it struggled to keep up with some of our requests as a customer. It did not integrate seamlessly with our database, so we had to enter a lot of information manually from SecureGive to the database. They were very receptive of our feedback and eager to work toward better solutions, but we moved a little too quickly to wait for the improvements to be made.

Secure way to enable giving

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Scott J.
Senior Systems Administrator
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Giving Made Easy and Convienient

Vorteile: This is a way to enable many ways of giving to your cause. Our church uses this platform to receive offerings and tithes and the many different options it offers to our users from the mobile pay station in our lobby to text to give to automatic payments makes it ideal to suit the needs of anyone who wants to give to our church.

Awesome!

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Omikka C.
Staff Accounting
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software gives our donors no excuse as to why they can't pay tithes, offerings and/or fees. They can log in and pay online with a car instead of being worried about cash!

Nachteile: I loved every single thing about this software. Life is simple with it.

We used secure give for mobile giving for our organization.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Kaycie G.
Finance Specialist

Vorteile: SecureGive was intuitive in their reports which was helpful. They are also a very secure site and we never had any complaints from our contributors when giving through SecureGive.

Nachteile: They were unable to work with the other companies we were using to streamline our process for our contributors to give through one site. We had to terminate our contract with them for this reason.

Perfect for me!

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Lizzette P.

Kommentare: Less trips to the bank or atm for cash!

Vorteile: I love this app, I use this app to give my tithes and offering at church. I don't carry cash on me ever so this app helps me give my donation electronically.

So easy and convenient!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Marilyn H.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefit for us is the convenience and the security that this software provides. Once you get signed up- it is the easiest click of the button to donate.

Vorteile: This is a very easy way to donate to our church when we are out of town. It has been a blessing to keep up with our donations.

Nachteile: There is nothing to complain about with this software!