Über BeeBole Timesheet

Verfolge Zeit, Abwesenheit, Rechnungen, Kosten - Gewinne Berichte, Einsichten, Geschichte - Kontrolliere Budgets, KPIs, Dein Unternehmen

Erfahre mehr über BeeBole Timesheet

Powerful use of groups support team is very efficient.

Changing past submitting time sheets is a bit difficult, but did not happen frequently.

Bewertungen zu BeeBole Timesheet

BeeBole Timesheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BeeBole Timesheet bereits verwendet?

Marty E.
Marty E.
SVP, Director of Operations in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Kommentare: Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Lavina L.
Principal Architect in Britische Jungferninseln
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and Excellent value for money.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. BeeBole helps me track project profitability in relation to fee versus time spent. This allows me to set realistic fee proposals and also better project time and staffing needs on future projects.

I love the ability to easily input new clients and create multiple projects and sub-projects for existing clients. The ability to insert different phases and tasks under a project is also extremely helpful.

There is no ability to create invoices and pay-slips directly in the software. Currently I export data to Excel to create invoices and pay-slips.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your great feedback Lavina! You can create basic invoices in the app by customizing the letterhead and footers of reports and then exporting as a PDF, but we understand this doesn't meet the invoicing needs of many of our users. I'll be sure to share your comments with our developers. Thank you again and all the best!

Cheval N.
Miss in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Easy to use, it s great. I happy we have something fast and there. I can not compair while it s my first time. It s nice to have different line with different thema.

I can not be independent to see how much holidays I have at the end of each monts or extra hours. I find the writting too small.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Noémie! We are in the process of redesigning the interface, which hopefully will resolve your problem with text size. We'd like to better understand the issue calculating holidays and extra hours, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the chat.

Robert H.
President in USA

Beebole for our company

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

Jack K.
Principal in USA

Good, basic timesheet tool

Like that it's fairly easy to use. I am not, inherently, a strong administrative person. I am the business owner, and fought entering my own time, although I required my employees to. Once I embraced it, it wasn't that hard.

I wish it had an easier way to add multiple lines to the same day for the same category.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jack, we really appreciate it! And if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Aleksandar J.
Managing Director, Operations in Serbien
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

After few years, still best time tracking solution

Kommentare: We still use a lot of other time tracking solutions depending on client requirements. And so far, we haven't seen better suited solution for our needs.

It's very flexible and customizable. You can set up and structure time tracking to suit various scenarios. As a small and agile organization, we were often in situations where we had to adapt our time tracking needs for our clients. Beebole helped us to meet those requirements and avoid having several solutions.

With great flexibility comes a little steeper learning curve. It takes some time to understand all features and the best way to achieve your needs. It is still very simple for most of the end-users, quick and intuitive (which is 95% of all users). But power users (finance & managers) are struggling a bit and need a bit more help and supervision around some common misconceptions and misunderstandings.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for this great feedback Aleksandar, we really appreciate it. We're currently working hard to improve our user interface and onboarding to help those power users, as you say, get the most from the tool. All the best!

Julie S.
Lead Project Manager in Frankreich

Beebole is an awesome tool

Globally, I love the fact that Beebole is an easy tool to use for anyone internally and to understand for anyone externally. The 2 features I like the most are the timesheet that we are using everyday because they are well build, easy to fill in and even save our time filled while we didn't send them. Also we change the way we are using it 4 times according to our internal process and client requests, without any issue. The 2nd feature is the reports, also easy to build, easy to personalize, we are able to add different reports in order to meet our client needs. The fact they are exportable make also the difference for us and our client as we can export then in csv to comment them for example - it's super helpful to review the time consumed with our client out of the tool.

I would say the responsive. I'm using my phone a lot, even to work with it, and when I'm opening Beebole with it, it's not as perfect as on my desktop.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback Julie! We really appreciate it.

Luca C.
Technical Director in Italien

BeeBole: an excellent timesheet, simple and very functional

Kommentare: it allows us to keep track of the work done for customers by the various employees, distinguishing projects and activities according to consumption, with different rates and hours not billed. It allows us to have reports with the commitment of people but also with an economic estimate of the work. It allows us to manage in real time the work we do and how it is going.

it is a very simple product to use with many useful features. In the company we all use it with satisfaction!

we are actually very satisfied. I have no negative things to report.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words Luca! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the tool. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or issues.

Julie B.
Bookkeeper/Office Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beebole Critique

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of putting in time for employees and running reports.

It's housed in Germany, and we have to be careful about security.

letzte Woche

Thank you for your kind feedback Julie! Just a comment about our servers; they are located in Germany and are ISO27001 certified, which is the global certificate equivalent to and indeed even more rigorous than the North American SOC2. You can read more about our security and privacy policies here: https://beebole.com/security-and-compliance/

Pauline P.
Chargée de gestion admin et financière in Frankreich
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Beebole

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

son adaptabilité aux spécificités de la structure, le fait de pouvoir déverser les "Résultats" dans un Googlesheet

la fonction "Rapport" qui ne fonctionne pas toujours correctement (ou plutôt que je ne sais pas utiliser correctement)

letzte Woche

Merci Pauline! Je serais ravi de pouvoir vous montrer comment utiliser nos rapports. Je vais prendre contact directement avec vous.

Diane S.
Office Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BeeBole works for us!

Kommentare: We are a small consulting firm that relies on accurate time reporting for reimbursement from our clients. BeeBole has provided that with a minimal learning curve. Whenever we have a question or concern about anything the BeeBole team has been very responsive and pleasant to work with.

This product is very easy to use and much more intuitive than some other software we looked at. My staff adapted quickly and like they can access from anywhere.

While standard reports are not exactly what I am looking for, the ability to export the data is so easy and gives me the ability to make the reports look as I want them to.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you for your kind feedback Diane! We really appreciate it. If you ever need any help finding the reports you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Filippo C.
Project Manager in Belgien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!

Kommentare: I have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.

The SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!

Management of which users get to view which projects to book their hours on is not the simplest thing to configure when managing complex setups (e.g. by default every new sub-project/project/company is visible to everybody - or inherits by its parent). When pushing the tool to its limits, especially when trying to move hours across projects and companies, it can be hard to get it right because the manual intervention required can be error prone. A recent update has improved this aspect (no more need for export and import data), however there are still a number limitations (e.g. hours cannot be moved from a project to a sub-project).

Antwort von BeeBole

Hi Filippo, Thank you for your review and feedback. Did you check the Project Overview in Settings > Download your data. This give you a clear list of who has access to what in the timesheet. Kind regards, Yves

Lou W.
chargée d'étude in Schweiz
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pratique mais pas toujours intuitif

Kommentare: La personnalisation est un avantage mais parfois aussi une problématique : une personne de notre bureau s'est trompée et a modifié l'interface de tout le monde. C'est perturbant.
Egalement, 2 employés ont créé un dossier pour le même projet, avec exactement le même nom. Il est dommage que beebole n'avertisse pas qu'un projet de même nom existe déjà. De même, il serait utile de pouvoir fusionner les heures des 2 dossiers, en conservant la répartition des heures par sous-projet.
Néanmoins le logiciel reste très pratique et indispensable pour contrôler la rentabilité du bureau.

J'apprécie son exhaustivité : il semble que l'on peut tout faire avec beebole. Il existe une multitude de fonctionnalité. La possibilité de traduire les données en tableaux excel et PDF est très appréciable. L'interface est personnalisable à l'infini.

Personnellement je trouve que l'interface beebole n'est pas toujours intuitive. J'ai parfois du mal à retrouver les onglets que je souhaite utiliser. Il n'est pas évident non plus de comprendre dans quel espace on se trouve : projet, bureau ou personnel ? Les fenêtres pour sélectionner une période ne sont pas pratiques selon moi, je dois souvent m'y reprendre à deux fois.

vor 11 Monaten

Bonjour Lou, Un tout grand merci pour votre retour detaille. Nous prenons en compte chacune de vos remarques. N'hesitez pas a nous contacter directement pour toute question. Encore merci.

Head of operations & finances in Luxemburg
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good fit

Kommentare: This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project.
I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects.
Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Melissa D.
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beebole review

Kommentare: Support team is amazing

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Randall H.
Software Engineer in USA

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

This isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

Antwort von BeeBole

Hi Randall, I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback. Thank you! Yves

Luca G.
Director in Australien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Taptu Feedback

Kommentare: I'ts been great overall for our needs. I would (and do) recommend to clients with similar needs to our own.

Simplicity and very tight scope focused on time capture against client projects.

The user interface is clever in that it's highly configurable (a smart concept), but as much as this works in it's favour, it also hinders navigability through the data and forces some design concessions which can make the user experience weaker for rich usage patterns. The API still has areas for improvement relating to primary and external keys for some data sets , as well as limitations in some retrieval queries.

Antwort von BeeBole

Luca, a big thank you for your message. I really appreciate it.

Elena B.
CMO in Spanien

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

Kommentare: I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.

Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

When I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.

Kevin S.
VP and General Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does what you'd expect

It's a fairly intuitive UI and end-users pick it up quickly without needing much support. Administration is also straight-forward.

Despite the direct integration with QuickBooks, we still had to create custom middle-ware to massage the data into a usable format to meet our requirements.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Kevin! - Yves

Evi J.
Executive Assistant in USA

Beebole Review from Evi Jesaitis

Kommentare: I have to log time daily. I also track if all the employees in the company log, submit and approve when they should be.

The ease of this product is great! I have to log in to another system for a different contractor and it really makes me appreciate Beebole. From customizing your screen, auto-save on entries, viewing different projects, sub-projects. persons, or task.

The absence quota feature - there should be a way for admins put in how many hours you have of PTO, add your accrual rate (for example I get 5.5 hours every 2 weeks), and then have Beebole calculate PTO hours. Then when you log in your PTO, it automatically reduces your PTO. There should be an option to allow someone to go negative too - our company allows you to go 40 hours negative.

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Evi! We'll be in touch to see if we can help you out with tracking PTO more effectively.

Jerome P.
President in Frankreich
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A robust software

Kommentare: I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

Antwort von BeeBole

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Stacey B.
Managing partner in USA

BeeBole time sheets are a key staple of our back office operations

Kommentare: Excellent overall. Very happy with the product. Great value for money.

Project Balance a software services company with a fully distributed team, with staff across the world and with staff crossing multiple projects at any one time. With Beebole, all staff enters their hours on a daily basis from wherever they are. We can easily pull staff hours for billing and check hours at any time to see progress. We use the CSV download extensively then create a quick pivot table to drive invoicing. I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours.

Possibly because I don't do it very often, I find adding projects requires looking around to find right buttons.

Thank you for your kind words Stacey! We really appreciate the feedback. - Yves

Lee M.
Sustainability Director EMEA in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive

Kommentare: Overall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.

I love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole. The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc... I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.

The graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

Antwort von BeeBole

Hi Lee, Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on? Happy to count you among our customers! Yves

Teddy P.
Attorney-at-Law in Frankreich
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Lawyer's BeeBole review

Kommentare: Issues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff

Easy to useful the standard configuration Fair price

Not easy to personalize In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line. It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

Antwort von BeeBole

Hi Teddy, Thank you for the review. Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet. Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view. Kind regards, Yves

Philip N.
Philip N.
Efficient & Sustainable Design Build Services in USA

Simple and Effective

Kommentare: As an independent consultant that makes 100% of my income from time billed - BeeBole is the one of the most important tools I have for tracking projects and being able to bill clients effectively. Our clients appreciate the detail and like the fact that we can track different scopes of the same project and stay within estimated hours for these projects.

BeeBole has just the right mix of comprehensive features and a simple direct interface that doesn't burden your time

There isn't much I can say that is negative. Overall it is well designed and easy to use. The only slight issues I have had are entries hanging or error messages that affect some data entries.

Antwort von BeeBole

Hello Philip, Thank you so much for such a feedback! It is really appreciated. Yves