Beebole Project Time Tracking Erfahrungen

Über Beebole Project Time Tracking

Verfolge Zeit, Abwesenheit, Rechnungen, Kosten - Gewinne Berichte, Einsichten, Geschichte - Kontrolliere Budgets, KPIs, Dein Unternehmen

Erfahre mehr über Beebole Project Time Tracking

Beebole's API allowed us to integrate time tracking with our engagement management, invoicing and HR services. It does what it does well, and that's all we need from it.

Changing past submitting time sheets is a bit difficult, but did not happen frequently.

Bewertungen zu Beebole Project Time Tracking

Beebole Project Time Tracking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 152 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Beebole Project Time Tracking bereits verwendet?

Marty
Marty
SVP, Director of Operations in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Kommentare: Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Sergio
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool. It does what any SMB needs for HR time-tracking management, and it's GDPR compliant

Kommentare: We have been using it for more than 5 years, and we don't look for any other time-tracking tool. Full data export and GoogleSheet extensions. Full GDPR compliance.

Many useful features, nothing big is missed. Many customizations are possible. Multi-language is well done GDPR compliant Useful GoogleSheet extensions Rather easy to use Useful android app Easy to be implemented and customized. Rather good (in average) Support. Honest price In my company (5 people) we use dayly/weekly without any problem, since 5 years

Just minor flaws: It seems impossible to have a direct connection to extract owned data with an automatic task / ETL (to integrate Beebole data with data from other applications), so it's not easy to directly integrate it with other tools, but we can do only passing through a "data backup" or GoogleSheet Extension Some troubles using the "budget" feature, some confusion between "cost" budget and "income" budget.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Sergio for this detailed feedback; it is incredibly helpful for us. Regarding integrations, so much is possible using our open API, and we now also offer consulting services to help out with this. However, we understand the growing importance of out-of-the-box third-party integrations and hope to make more of them available to our users in the future. We really appreciate your support over the years and hope you'll reach out to us directly for anything you might need to improve your team's experience with Beebole. All the best to you!

ICT Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Executive Time Tracking Solution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Beebole Project brings every time in to account, where workers ensure that they are productive and reliable.

Beebole Project has proper time reporting measures, where no functional challenges.

cheval
Miss in Schweiz
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Easy to use, it s great. I happy we have something fast and there. I can not compair while it s my first time. It s nice to have different line with different thema.

I can not be independent to see how much holidays I have at the end of each monts or extra hours. I find the writting too small.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your feedback Noémie! We are in the process of redesigning the interface, which hopefully will resolve your problem with text size. We'd like to better understand the issue calculating holidays and extra hours, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via the chat.

Sarah
Operations Director in UK

The Google Sheets integration is the winner for us

Love that you can easily integrate beebole with sheets - makes my reporting an absolute breeze and is the reason why we stay with them - two clicks and the latest data is imported ready for interrogation, makes it a really powerful tool.

It is too customisable, I want to have set views for people and areas of the product rather than everyone being able to change this. It is not the most user friendly, can be a bit confusing for new users, which I think in large part is down to the ability to customise everything everywhere - hit us up if you would like us to help improve the interface :)

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Sarah! We're glad to hear the Google Sheets integration has come in handy, and we hope to add more integrations in the near future. Regarding user screens, there is a setting to "prevent users of this group from changing their screens". Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the chat if you need help with this. Lastly, we are in the process of completely redesigning our user interface and can't wait to share it with our current users, so stay tuned. Thank you again!

Andy
Architect in UK
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for designers and project managers

Kommentare: Overall great, and so easy to produce reports and get employees to use, and in a timely manner.

Simple, intuitive interface that with a little work up front in getting it set up for your company will be very little administration going forward.

A native app mobile app rather than a web-page version would be better, sometimes a bit buggy in this view.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Andy! We're sorry to hear you've had some performance issues with the mobile version and will take note of this feedback. All the best to you.

Robert
President in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beebole for our company

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

Alex
CTO in Polen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is Lego like toolbox rather than solution

Kommentare: As a former engineer I like the way to interact with the tool, configure it as I like and remove all unnecessary for me.

I like flexibility that allows me configuring tools for my needsI like TeamCalendar view. It is mega helpful for time approvers and managers.I like Reporting module for its flexibility and powerI like the way to approve hours (it gives possibility to approve only certain pieces from timesheet. It is very helpful for ur business process (we have to prepare timesheets by the 1-st day of any month, and sometimes it requires submitting only part of the week)I like the way to organize data using groups.

We are missing the explicit specifying the overtimes, and setting different cost/rate for that.A bit "old style" for GUI design, that not all users may like, however UX - is excellent. I think modern restyling for GUI can attract even more users.A bit complex widget permissions configuration (who can and who can't see certain widgets). Requires reading the documentation and it is not 15 min. reading

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for this informative review Alex; we really appreciate the feedback! We are currently working on a totally new interface, which we hope will make the navigation and permissions more intuitive.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good fit

Kommentare: This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project.
I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects.
Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Evi
Account Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great timekeeping App

Beebole has a very easy and nice-looking user interface. The best part of Beebole is the ability to view reports based on an employee, a contract, a task, and by month.

The one thing I wish was easier is viewing PTO, along with the accrual rate.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your positive feedback Evi! We're especially pleased to hear that you find the reports useful, as we consider them one feature that really sets Beebole apart. Have you tried our new time off feature yet? It makes it easier to request new and review existing PTO, including remaining balances for different PTO types. Please shoot us a message if you need any help, and thank you again!

Emily
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for Non-Profit Allocations across Programs

I had experience with project management software coming into my role at a non-profit, and was looking for a way to track time spent on different tasks and multiple programs. By setting each program up as a project, this tool has worked great for us for over 5 years.

It was easy to make it too complex at first, because there were options for subtasks and for billing and expenses that we didn't actually need as they are taken care of in other platforms. After year 2 we were able to streamline it down into just the elements we needed, though. Some of the navigation between users and admin settings are a little confusing, there could be more contrast visually between when you're doing your own timesheet and when you are approving or making global changes.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you so much for your feedback Emily! We appreciate your organization's continued support. We also agree that the navigation and interface have room for improvement, which is why we're close to launching a totally redesigned platform. Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you again.

Jonathan
Director in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beebole Timesheets - A Small Business User

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive. I started my own business in April 2020 and have used Beebole since then without any issues.

I found the Beebole product easy to install and to use. I like the report functions and the use of different colours and graphics. It allows me to generate very professional looking time sheets that I copy to my Clients with the associate bill. I also like the flexibility in setting up different rates to charge Clients for particular tasks or a fixed fee etc.

I honestly cannot think of any negatives.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback Jonathan. This is precisely the type of review that is helpful to others searching for a tool like Beebole, and we really appreciate it!

Luca
Technical Director in Italien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BeeBole: an excellent timesheet, simple and very functional

Kommentare: it allows us to keep track of the work done for customers by the various employees, distinguishing projects and activities according to consumption, with different rates and hours not billed. It allows us to have reports with the commitment of people but also with an economic estimate of the work. It allows us to manage in real time the work we do and how it is going.

it is a very simple product to use with many useful features. In the company we all use it with satisfaction!

we are actually very satisfied. I have no negative things to report.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your kind words Luca! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the tool. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or issues.

Jeff
Controller in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

11 years of use and counting

This software is a very high value - it is highly customizable, which is very rare at this price point.

In over eleven years of use, we have no complaints with the software or customer service.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your review Jeff, and especially for all of your years with Beebole.

Matthew
Accounts and Finance Manager in UK
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Beebole, Great Software, Great Support

Kommentare: Able now to increase productivity in invoicing

Very easy to use once set up. Associates and staff all like the ease of use

As with most things, there could always be some extra abilities but they are usually dependent on individual needs.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Matt!

Lee
Sustainability Director EMEA in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive

Kommentare: Overall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.

I love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole. The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc... I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.

The graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

Antwort von Beebole

Hi Lee, Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on? Happy to count you among our customers! Yves

João
CEO in Portugal
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Key for managing margins

This software, as long as others, is the key to measure labor usage. You can measure distance, weight, etc..., but how will you measure time if you don't have anything to record it? So beebole is an userfriendly tool, and easy to setup.

There is one thing that can be added: group records. If I'm doing a task that is common to several clients, why is it not possible to compute and devide time by the ones selected insted of record a minute or so in each... Anyway, I don't use it in a full way (compute margins, etc...). I guess I could spend more time developing the inputs, but i'm comfortable this way, and have no reason to change.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your review Joao! We really appreciate it, and we will have your suggestions for dividing time between clients in mind.

Matthew
Delivery Leads in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to make bespoke dashboards

Kommentare: The fact I'm never cursing about this tool speaks volumes for a delivery lead like me!

The ease of creating my own drag and drop bespoke dashboards for tracking across multiple projects is really valuable for me. Also the ease of outputting reports make it easy and simple for senior stakeholders.

I have found that there's so much functionality it's sometimes difficult to know how valuable they might be for me and the projects I'm working on. Maybe some better on-boarding or distributed training would be helpful.

Antwort von Beebole

HI Matthew, We're indeed working on improving the onboarding, so your feedback is very timely. In the meantime, let me know if you'd like to have a call with us to fine tune your implementation, maybe you find features that are valuable for your project management! Thanks a lot for your review!

Carmen
President in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Us

Kommentare: It's been simple and great!

The timing system and the ability to see what everyone has worked on.

I havent dug in enough but not being able to export direct to a Google sheet, which I use for client status reports.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your review Carmen! We're glad to hear you find the tool easy to use, and we're also happy to share our Google Sheets add on with you. You can use it to export your Beebole data to Sheets and even automatically update reports there. You can read more at https://beebole.com/blog/google-spreadsheet-timesheet/ Thank you again!

Chief Marketing Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great time management tool

Kommentare: I would like to see and easier way to export the time data. I feel that over all people has been great in appears to fit our organizational Need.

Great time management tool! I loved that we can pull reports by employee and order project.

I would like to see and easier way to export the time data.

Antwort von Beebole

Hi Karen, Thank you for your feedback. I would love to ear your feedback about an easier way to export the data. Maybe there is already something in place we can show you. We can schedule a call to discuss it eventually. Yves

Studio Director in USA

Great Tool

The ability to have both costs and billing was a must-have when researching timekeeping products. After reviewing dozens of programs, Beebole was the most cost-effective with the features we need.

Modules took a little bit of time to get used to.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your kind feedback Karen! We're currently working on simplifying and improving our user interface, and hopefully we can share the new design with you soon. All the best!

Amanda
Administration in Spanien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beebole Timesheets

Kommentare: It enables us as a company to looks at where all our staff hours go and also set costs against our clients for monitoring our pricing structure

Its very easy to use and all members off staff can work it without any situation

I do not have a negative regarding the software any situation that i had in the beginning were always solved.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you Amanda for your kind words. Happy to count you amongst our customers!

Kat
Design Engineer in UK

Flexible and Easy to Use

That it automatically saves so that the synchronisation is almost automated

The tasks do not carry through between the months on the web version - but all that functionality is on the mobile option

Antwort von Beebole

Hi Kat, Thank you for your review. What do you mean with the tasks do not carry over? It should actually (unless you use the monthly view). You might want to check the weekly and daily view then.

Bau, Selbstständig

Streamlines time tracking and project costing

Kommentare: We are able to get labor costs split for each project, now. This helps us to analyze job profitability.

It took me a little bit to get to where I understand how to do the tasks we need in BeeBole. Now that I have it worked out for our system, it is smooth and straightforward. We especially like the time entry, project tracking, and weekly reporting download.

It is a bit frustrating to sort out how to do the various tasks. The help modules are decent, but they do not answer all of the questions. It is quite a bit of trial to see how something works.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you Karen for your feedback. I really appreciate your help. Your comment is duly noted.

Alena
Principle scientist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Alena Fedarovich

Kommentare: Tracking team's time and time distribution

This software is easy to use. It is pretty much intuitive.

Difficult to build a monthly report per person or per project.

Antwort von Beebole

Thank you for your review Alena! Our team would be more than happy to help you with the monthly reports; please don't hesitate to reach out via the in-app chat.