Eventzilla Erfahrungen

Über Eventzilla

Eventzilla ist eine Plattform für Online-Veranstaltungsregistrierung und Ticketing für Veranstalter.

Erfahre mehr über Eventzilla

I love the customization options available, yet, there could be more. One service I was hoping to use was the auto redirect after purchasing a ticket, but that function doesn't work for some reason.

That I was charged and not refunded for a resolved issue.

Bewertungen zu Eventzilla

Eventzilla hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 368 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventzilla bereits verwendet?

Business Owner in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for events!

Kommentare: Eventzilla is my go to for all my events. It has allowed me to expand my business and offer customers a quick and easy way to sign up for my events.

Ease of use, lots of features to match a variety of events. Easy to customize and personalize.

Would like some additional customization features.

Trainer and Curricullum Developer in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great way to automate your registration process without getting too complex

Kommentare: Eventzilla lets you set up various events, with all the details. A neat looking widget can be embedded on your website. Customers can register through this system in which you predetermined ticket prices, number of spots available in your event etc. There are a lot of details to add, but this ensures you don't forget anything important when setting up the event. You can add different tickets, e.g. more expensive ones for better seats (and limit how many there are) or early bird discounted tickets (that are only available until a certain date/time). Eventzilla sends you a message (email or mobile notification) for each registration - you can turn this off if it annoys you. I use this mainly for trainings with less than 20 people and find it a good way to easily keep my finger on the pulse of registrations. It has certainly cut down on the back and forth (emails, phone calls...) I used to have when manually signing up people for my courses. Now I can concentrate on the actual interaction with people. You can send participants updates and information directly from the app or export a CSV to use in other places such as Mailchimp. This also makes it easy to add people to my regular mailing list (which they consent to when signing up). As the ticket and payment options are laid out clear, I have really seen an improvement in payments on time. Usually I run a course now with everyone having paid well in advance (to catch the early bird discount).

Lots of features you need to set up a successful event. As you give potential participants a link (or embedded the beautiful widget on your site and point them to that) and they simply sign up by themselves, gone are the days of endless emails back and forth and then ending up with inaccurate or incomplete information. Using this system has also almost completely eliminated having customers pay last minute. Overall the many settings are simple enough to set up and the amount of customization options are great. Eventzilla's charges are reasonable.

At the same time, the many ways you can customize Eventzilla also sometimes make it a bit hard to know where to look for what setting. I usually add a 'test ticket' for free to an event I create and then 'test buy' it to ensure everything is working as it should. That is a bit cumbersome, but is just a trade off for having lots of options.

Sandra
Marketing Assistant in Spanien

Eventos de Community - Social Media

Kommentare: Una vez que se aprende a sortear los obstáculos lo usamos mucho.

Poder clonar un evento para hacer uno nuevo Los códigos de descuento La variedad de tarifas que se pueden crear

- Las traducciones al español del panel de administración son nefastas, están hechas por una máquina y a veces es muy difícil entender. - Tenemos que desactivar algunas funcionalidades que puede ver el cliente porque está tan mal traducido que es un antimarketing. Es perjudicial para el negocio pues confunde al cliente. (Ejemplo: Ranuras izquierda!?). En su día ya les escribimos informando de este tema, exactamente el 12 de enero de 2018, pero nadie nos contestó. - Algún texto está en Samoano en vez de Español (TATALA LE NUMERA FAALILOLILO (TUU I LE FAITALIA) - Cuando caduca la fecha de una tarifa y entra en vigor otra, hay que hacer el cambio manualmente (hay que estar a medianoche atento para hacer el cambio) - El editor no permite cambiar el texto de tamaño o color. - No poder programar eventos en otra moneda (Dólares y Euros) Tenemos 2 cuentas de eventzilla y necesitamos usarlos en 2 navegadores distintos para poder trabajar con España (Euros) y Latinoamérica (en dólares)

Abdul Waudud
Abdul Waudud
Mobile App Developer in Bangladesch
Quelle: GetApp

Live your Events In Minutes with Eventzilla.

Eventzilla offers great functionality for both the Free and Paid version. You can easily tailor your events with all the required information like Text, Pictures, Audiovisual, Maps, and other content. Although Paid version offers a lot of customization options. You can easily monitor Event registration and ticketing status right from the Event dashboard. Overall very user-friendly for both the event organizer and attendee.

Eventzilla offers limited options when it came to customizing graphics. Also, customizing the Event URL is not available with Eventzilla.

Karyn
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great event solution with robust features

Kommentare: This enabled us to look professional when ticketing for events and helped us keeping events organized and secure.

Eventzilla is a great solution for event management. The ticketing feature is awesome and the event tracking tools are very useful. It is easy to setup events and customize the event forms to capture the data you want from the guests. Admission at the door is easy using printed or mobile codes to scan.

I would have liked to be able to customize the confirmation email with the free version, but I am impressed with the solution overall.

Public Relation Officer in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good for free or low-budget event and small-scale organization.

Kommentare: Very good, not perfect but for a free service and for a small-scale volunteer-based organization like mine, this does the job. Available in both desktop and mobile app version. My events have run well so far.

Easy to use, easy to customize. Mailing and collecting participants' info was a breeze using Eventzilla. The mobile app is also handy.

Sometimes during e-mail blast to my participants, the header (automatic by Eventzilla) can be misleading. Once it says "CANCELLATION" in the header although it was not cancelled, just merely sharing the event update to my participants.

Bradley
CEO in USA

Great replacement for Eventbrite

Kommentare: Fantastic

Robust set of features, Stripe integration for instant payouts

A bit less intuitive than Eventbrite, but not prohibitive

Mayowa
Mayowa
Design Engineer in Nigeria

Easy to create events.

Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like. It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events. I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Tyler
Tyler
Software Developer in Kanada

Easy to use, lacks some functionality

Kommentare: Overall experience is good, but I did need to move to a more robust solution (and more expensive) to get all the features I need.

The price is right, and for simple events, it is great. When you have more options, their form builder becomes limiting.

Difficult to configure with the form builder

Amanda
optometrist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and effective tool for event scheduling

Convenient to use for administrators and attendees to events. Helps track attendees and provides reminders to promote better turn out for events.

No complaints with my experiences over the past year. Very user friendly and has helped with event turn out.

Creative Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Overall positive experience.

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

Paul
CFO & Chief Paper Pusher in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Kommentare: Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying to get the formatting correct was awful and challenging - we just had to go with straight text only approach. When viewing all events there is no option to sort events - alphabetically, dates, etc. it would be great to be able to do this and to sort descending or ascending to find events more quickly. When an order is PENDING (meaning it hasn't been paid for online) the attendee doesn't show up in the attendees report until the order for the registration is PAID. We would prefer to have the attendee list contain a column that indicates if the ticket is paid for or not. That way the mobile registration app could alert us more quickly about payment status.

Fritz
Director in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Event Management Software

Kommentare: I have used for years for both a High School Reunion and several golf tournaments. It works well. Keeps the Management of attendees.

Allows you to quickly setup an event, set the Venue, Set the Tickets. Accept Payments. Notifies you of Purchases. Generally a one stop for the Event. It can handle any type of event.

Did not find it sooner. Would be better if you could spread payments using WEPAY instead of PayPal. It may be a feature but I have not found it. That would be a General Ticket is taken down by a 4 Ticket Purchase. I use Eventzilla for a golf tournament but I have several tickets that are for 4 golfers. We also sell singles. I would like it if I could reduce the Single Player count when a Foursome was purchased. I now do that manually.

Jennifer
Mom in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful information!

Kommentare: I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for. My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen. Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Kathy
Vice President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eventzilla saves us money for our Non-profit

I like the ease to use this program and the costs

I wish they had more features for tracking those who attend our events in the free package

Cathy
marketing specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and automated

Kommentare: We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Hi Cathy, Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. 1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily. 2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily. In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers. Thanks again, Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Jonathan
Principal in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Check out Eventzilla - it is excellent and affordable

Kommentare: I found Eventzilla after trying its main competitor - and seeing how expensive they were! Now, I am hooked.

So easy to use, cost is significantly less than the main competition, a great option for your organizing your events!

Nothing comes to mind - it has everything you need in an event platform.

Denise

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets the job

I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

Gerald
CEO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

5 stars all the way...

Kommentare: I recommend big time...
What a great service and easy to use. Further, you get your cash NOW, no need to wait at the end of the event. Customer support is awesome. Bang for the buck...

Everything...

Need french version option upon registration

Antwort von Eventzilla

Hi Gerald, Thanks for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs. Great feedback about displaying the language selection option on registration. We plan on implementing you feedback in the next release. Thanks again. Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Kira
Founder in USA

Great alternative to EventBrite

Kommentare: Overall I like EventZilla better than EventBrite. Not only for the cost (we are an official non-profit and giving even a small % is a lot to us), but also for the number of features that we get for that cost. Additionally, adding different types of tickets is really helpful because we can accommodate certain scenarios with our students without having to manually manage different, common ticket scenarios (e.g., reduced cost).

I used EventBrite, but switched to EventZilla and continued to use EventZIlla because I feel the following is a better value for my money: - Seemingly more features - More customization of my event - Better admin/management features of the individual events as well as the account as a whole - Analytics on events

- Setting up the payment was a little bit "round about" in understanding how to do so - Refunding/Canceling orders was confusing. The help document did not provide enough clarity. - Inability to transfer registrations between events without refunding money.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Thanks Kira for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to have you on-board. Our product management team will review the items you had mentioned on your review and add it to your continuous improvement roadmap. Thanks again. - Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Brianne
Creative Director/ CBDO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Virtual events as well

Kommentare: Great, use it yearly.

Being able to have a ticket system that collects the info for us and also allows us to email attendees. Useful for updates and then even follow up surveys. I also love the different ticket options. Different "tiers" of tickets along with cut off dates makes having our conventions that much easier.

Nothing that I have noticed yet. Keep it up

Marcellina
Associate Director of Programs in USA
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

Kommentare: We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able to track sent messages, like when you've notified someone to complete their registration, or when you've notified someone on your waitlist that they can register. Another thing that bothers me is it will not allow us to overbook an event as the the administrator, which means if you cap your event, you have to go through a lengthy and risky process of opening registration up again to the public if you want to register someone on the back-end after your event has reached max cap or it's past the registration deadline. This is something we have to do a lot and it is time-consuming. Overall the tool is useful and pretty user-friendly, but we would like to have better email tracking and customer tracking abilities and will be exploring other options.

Easy to use.

Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Tracy
Senior Procurement Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile event registration site

Kommentare: Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

Cindy
Owner, Mental Health Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has worked wonderfully for my business.

Kommentare: This software is excellent for our purpose. Easy to edit, delete, clone, do attendance. The mobile app is excellent. I have had no changes that I could not figure out. It is very user friendly!

It is so easy to modify and add to! When I have to delete and re-enter due to a typo, it is very simple to edit. Very user-friendly! Love the mobile app. It is so handy when doing attendance. I really like all of it.

Carol
PresidEnt/CEO in USA

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Kommentare: Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.