Über Eventzilla

Eventzilla ist eine Plattform für Online-Veranstaltungsregistrierung und Ticketing für Veranstalter.

Erfahre mehr über Eventzilla

I love the customization options available, yet, there could be more. One service I was hoping to use was the auto redirect after purchasing a ticket, but that function doesn't work for some reason.

That I was charged and not refunded for a resolved issue.

Bewertungen zu Eventzilla

Eventzilla hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 375 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventzilla bereits verwendet?

Business Owner in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for events!

Kommentare: Eventzilla is my go to for all my events. It has allowed me to expand my business and offer customers a quick and easy way to sign up for my events.

Ease of use, lots of features to match a variety of events. Easy to customize and personalize.

Would like some additional customization features.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great way to automate your registration process without getting too complex

Kommentare: Eventzilla lets you set up various events, with all the details. A neat looking widget can be embedded on your website. Customers can register through this system in which you predetermined ticket prices, number of spots available in your event etc. There are a lot of details to add, but this ensures you don't forget anything important when setting up the event. You can add different tickets, e.g. more expensive ones for better seats (and limit how many there are) or early bird discounted tickets (that are only available until a certain date/time). Eventzilla sends you a message (email or mobile notification) for each registration - you can turn this off if it annoys you. I use this mainly for trainings with less than 20 people and find it a good way to easily keep my finger on the pulse of registrations. It has certainly cut down on the back and forth (emails, phone calls...) I used to have when manually signing up people for my courses. Now I can concentrate on the actual interaction with people. You can send participants updates and information directly from the app or export a CSV to use in other places such as Mailchimp. This also makes it easy to add people to my regular mailing list (which they consent to when signing up). As the ticket and payment options are laid out clear, I have really seen an improvement in payments on time. Usually I run a course now with everyone having paid well in advance (to catch the early bird discount).

Lots of features you need to set up a successful event. As you give potential participants a link (or embedded the beautiful widget on your site and point them to that) and they simply sign up by themselves, gone are the days of endless emails back and forth and then ending up with inaccurate or incomplete information. Using this system has also almost completely eliminated having customers pay last minute. Overall the many settings are simple enough to set up and the amount of customization options are great. Eventzilla's charges are reasonable.

At the same time, the many ways you can customize Eventzilla also sometimes make it a bit hard to know where to look for what setting. I usually add a 'test ticket' for free to an event I create and then 'test buy' it to ensure everything is working as it should. That is a bit cumbersome, but is just a trade off for having lots of options.

Cathy
Administrative Assistant in USA

Mixed reviews

Kommentare: Reduces some of my workload but then again it also increases my workload in other areas (tracking/maintaining details)

Organizes registrations in one location, and forces the individuals to register themselves. (I don't have to take phone calls/emails to register individuals into a spreadsheet and use a different system to collect payment.)

Wish comments could be updated after submitted into the system. Example: for individuals wishing to pay by check, I invoice them so their status changes from pending to confirmed so I have an accurate count for attendance to a training session/luncheon, etc. Also, clients are having difficulty paying by credit card - some don't want to use paypal but there is a button that allows them to click - this then puts their registration into an incomplete status. I have to then follow up with them to collect payment. Very frustrating. Customer service is also very poor in that - I have to email and wait over 24 hours or schedule a time for a call back (which often when I need help it's NOW!) I also can't get other registered administrators to be able to log in on their own accounts. They all use my log-in and password. :(

Angela
Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free trial, but I will be signing up!

I am currently at the end of my free trial and I WILL be purchasing the software. With the construction industry, sometimes we are all scattered all over at differnt locations and times. With Eventzilla I am able to securely set events (meetings) whenever necessary. The video quality is great. The audio is smooth. We already have a website, but there are options for custom branded website building as well! You can also send out surveys and such as well. This seems to be a one stop shop, and we love it.

I havent found a con yet in the free trial.

Robert
Founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

A good mid tier option, but is in need of some adjustments

It allows my team to quickly and easily set up their events.

Some things are difficult to use for both admins and attendees. However customer support is prompt

Karyn
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great event solution with robust features

Kommentare: This enabled us to look professional when ticketing for events and helped us keeping events organized and secure.

Eventzilla is a great solution for event management. The ticketing feature is awesome and the event tracking tools are very useful. It is easy to setup events and customize the event forms to capture the data you want from the guests. Admission at the door is easy using printed or mobile codes to scan.

I would have liked to be able to customize the confirmation email with the free version, but I am impressed with the solution overall.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for free or low-budget event and small-scale organization.

Kommentare: Very good, not perfect but for a free service and for a small-scale volunteer-based organization like mine, this does the job. Available in both desktop and mobile app version. My events have run well so far.

Easy to use, easy to customize. Mailing and collecting participants' info was a breeze using Eventzilla. The mobile app is also handy.

Sometimes during e-mail blast to my participants, the header (automatic by Eventzilla) can be misleading. Once it says "CANCELLATION" in the header although it was not cancelled, just merely sharing the event update to my participants.

Patrik
Freelancer in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy-to-use system when you need to sell tickets to your events.

Kommentare: Reducing administrative work.

Appealing interface that makes it easy to get started. Those who choose an online system like this avoid the headache of technically maintaining and updating it. It costs a little more, but it relieves a lot.

The cost can sometimes become a problem. Either the customer has to bear the cost (higher prices), or the customer has to pay an additional fee, which is not always appreciated. But the cost can be justified considering the work one avoids in managing their own system.

Mayowa
Mayowa
Design Engineer in Nigeria

Easy to create events.

Eventzilla makes it easy to create events and customize how I want my event page to look like. It has a simple interface, making it easy for attendees to register for events. I am also able to send messages to my attendees all at once.

I have had trouble paying for event tickets in time past on Eventzilla. Apart from the issues with payment , Eventzilla does a good job in every other area.

Ellie
Ellie
Director of Development and Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A better product than most, but still not complete

Kommentare: This is mostly positive. I wish there was a way to integrate zoom instead of paying extra to use their streaming services. That's not helpful.

It's easy to make free, paid and donation tickets, to add sponsors and speakers to an event. I like the options to be able to pass on the fees to the buyer.

When you're scheduling an email to attendees, you can't pick the time of day. It's also difficult to upload a banner image that fits for the event. I've never been able to do it without wasting a large amount of time resizing again and again.

Paul
CFO & Chief Paper Pusher in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Good and the Not So Good - Feature Rich and Affordable

Kommentare: Affordable event management application that was quick to get up and running

Cost - It's cheaper for events then most other solutions, Ticket Pricing - great with coupons and volume discounts, CheckIn - easy with the mobile phone applications, Check Out and Purchase - straight forward and the event pages are pretty good

We run 30 events or more a year. Our issue is that someone registers or purchases a ticket to an event but can't remember which one. There is no way to search all our event registrations at once, you will need to go into each event and search. This is very frustrating and time consuming. The event page looks great but adding formatted text can be a bit tricky. There were a few events where trying to get the formatting correct was awful and challenging - we just had to go with straight text only approach. When viewing all events there is no option to sort events - alphabetically, dates, etc. it would be great to be able to do this and to sort descending or ascending to find events more quickly. When an order is PENDING (meaning it hasn't been paid for online) the attendee doesn't show up in the attendees report until the order for the registration is PAID. We would prefer to have the attendee list contain a column that indicates if the ticket is paid for or not. That way the mobile registration app could alert us more quickly about payment status.

Kathy
Vice President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eventzilla saves us money for our Non-profit

I like the ease to use this program and the costs

I wish they had more features for tracking those who attend our events in the free package

Jonathan
Principal in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Check out Eventzilla - it is excellent and affordable

Kommentare: I found Eventzilla after trying its main competitor - and seeing how expensive they were! Now, I am hooked.

So easy to use, cost is significantly less than the main competition, a great option for your organizing your events!

Nothing comes to mind - it has everything you need in an event platform.

Adam
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ups and Downs.

Kommentare: We have used Eventzilla for 3 years to run an event, we have been able to take a selection of data, adapt and run the registration process and keep up to date with managing payments and our attendees. For 2 years it was a superb system, we had no problems it all ran incredibly smoothly. This year however approximately a third of our orders, did not receive their tickets, we had to talk to a huge number of people and assure them they had tickets for the event. Their email addresses given were correct, and the emails hadn't been caught by a Spam filter. Technical glitches occur, it's understandable, we contacted Eventzilla and informed them of our problem, and were dealt with in the most infuriating and asinine way possible. We were informed that it was our fault attendees weren't receiving emails and they were being sent to the order email address, we explained we understood this, and that the emails weren't being delivered there, we supplied evidence of the orders who had failed to receive contact, and were told that the Eventzilla system showed them having been delivered. There was no suggestion of where these emails were going to, no interest in trying to help us resolve this issue, no acknowledgement of any fault on behalf of Eventzilla, the stark comparison between faultless service 2 years previously and nothing but problems this year was extremely apparent. We will not be using again.

Antwort von Eventzilla

Hi Adam, Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are committed to providing the best level of support to our customers and we will ensure that this issue is investigated thoroughly. I will also reach out to you directly to discuss further.

Tracy
Senior Procurement Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile event registration site

Kommentare: Eventzilla has been a great tool for my organization for organizing workshops, open houses, and other events.

I like that Eventzilla has a lot of options for my events. I can customize all of the details, as well as ticket types, registration details/questions, response emails, reminder frequency, etc. It gets me the information I need to collect data on my registrants and understand my audience better.

The software is a little cumbersome at times. Some of the great features are pretty hidden and you really have to look for them. The text box fields are also a little tricky sometimes - especially if you copy and paste formatted text. The text boxes allow for text editing and style options, but it is easy to get weird lingering formatting to stick and make things look funky.

Vincent
Owner in
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Six Events Experience

Kommentare: Although this service will improve and has potential to be very good, I would recommend you look at other programs such as Eventbrite and take some notes from their business model. They are very efficient and work very seamless without lag. Although I like your event customizing much better than Eventbrite, the rest has been just off mark. Again, I am sure you will improve over time with feedback such as this.

Great promise with intuitive layout and customize able layout.

Reports and real time operation. When a report is ran, it should be able to be opened within a minute or less. Not be told that it will be emailed when ready. Sometimes it took a few minutes, other times, it took hours or never was emailed. Changes when customizing the event were not quick and sometimes had to wait 5 minutes or more for them to lock in, even after refreshing the cache. Payments would need to post before tickets were issued, and constant complaints from customers that would not receive their tickets and verified by us as well. Real time purchasing information was a let down as well as the app.

Elizabeth
Staff Development Supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Alternative for event registration

Kommentare: Overall it has been a useful tool. Creating events is really simple and once you have a template, editing it for future events is a snap. Eventzilla also makes check in super simple which has sped up our registration check in lines.
I do wish there was a way to do a few customizations on the tickets. We often giveaway items at our events and wish you could print things like sizing or some sort of code on each person's ticket. Its not a deal breaker by any means, would just be a nice feature.

Overall it is easy to use and customize. We use it for internal events that our staff attend and customizing it to our needs is pretty easy.

Occasionally editing is difficult. If you are creating a multiple choice option and make a mistake, its not easy to just edit the one line that has a mistake, rather you have to delete it which then changes the order of how you had things listed. This can be corrected, but its an extra step I'd rather not have to make.

Matthew
Events, Communications and Technologies Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

Kommentare: Definitely useful to help organize your next event.

Super user friendly and you are able to track all components of your event in one app. Plus, having the convenience of paying through the software for your event tickets is helpful.

I think better integration with social media.

Carla
Director Marketing and Sales Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Eventzilla is the BEST on the Marketing

Kommentare: Excellent

Eventzilla is extremely easy to use and easy to customize. The registration reports are robust. This is my favorite tool on the market. Much better than eventbrite

Wish we could print custom name badges and have a digital check-in app from Eventzilla. QR codes would be helpful as well.

wayne
Vice President and Exec Committee in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

tickets for events, dinners, courses, etc...

Kommentare: Our organization uses the tickets for dinner events, courses, and gift cards. We are limited in what we can raffle and be supported with.

Ease to setup account, create organization tailored tickets, and be live within minutes. Important to have Eventzilla review your business as well as whoever who choose to do the credit card transactions. Some types of transactions are not supported by every card processor and can be disappointing to find-out later when you have a ticket live that it gets shut down. Core value proposition for our org is we are too small and too few transactions to get into a merchant account cost effectively....so the pay as you go model is ideal.

We found no major issues. We did review EventBrite and Picatic (now part of EventBrite).

Mitch
Logistics Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: It has been good so far with a few frustrations of not understanding the ticket setup. Customer service has been pretty responsive.

I liked that it was easy to setup a new event. The step by step process explains most of what is needed, especially for simple events.

The reporting is not the best and trying to have different ticket options in terms of limiting amount of tickets sold per timesolt. It is not so easy to set up.

Kim
Program Manager - Curriculum Developer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Eventzilla for scheduling software user group meetings

Kommentare: Overall, great product for the price!

Free! Nice look to the published event website. Allows for tickets to not be required, sends reminders about the event, allows for waitlisting and setting capacity on tickets.

The UX could be simplified. I use this tool quarterly and have for almost five years now and I still have to search around for areas where I need to make edits. I really wish the text entry fields had better WYSIWYG editing capabilities. I don't know HTML code and if my font sizing is off or I want to change a color, it is rather difficult.

Sandy
Artistic Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eventzilla Review

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied with Eventzilla.

Eventzilla is an economical and viable alternative to more expensive ticketing systems. Eventzilla is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. We were sold by the daily payment option and lower costs compared to competitors.

The Help section doesn't cover some topics. We had a problem with a couple events with multiple dates and times cutting off ticket sales way too early and I have yet to figure out how to set the TOTAL number of seats/tickets available correctly when assigning ticket price levels. We had several complaints from patrons when using PayPal payments but most issues were resolved once we used the internal WePay option.

Nechelle
HIV/AIDS Admin Coordinator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Longtime User

Kommentare: I've used Eventzilla for several years and will continue to use for events that are free.

I like that I can customize the the registration link with the event name in it. I like that you are able to create more than one ticket type.

I didn't like all the information requested if you're having an event where fees are collected. Most sites just send you the payout to whatever address you select. Eventzilla wanted bank information for the company which I was unable to provide.

Anna
HR in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage and set up an event!

Kommentare: We love that Eventzilla allows you to make your own questions as part of registration in order to correctly collect all of the data needed to ensure we are set up. Highly recommended!

I love that Eventzilla is a trusted site that has been around for 9 years. It offers setting up the event, sending invites, collecting payments, as well as tracks attendance to give you great data.

We had a glitch a few years ago with the ticket posting, but it was corrected. Very few errors, great product. Well worth it!