Über AccountEdge

Buchhaltungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen für Mac und Windows

Erfahre mehr über AccountEdge

The three big keys for me was that AccountEdge had customer service available here in the States that can be reached easily with a phone call, the price is reasonable, and they have a decent program.

Trying to find prior years' transactions is costly and a huge pain.

Bewertungen zu AccountEdge

AccountEdge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AccountEdge bereits verwendet?

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't be simpler!

Kommentare: Only great things to say about this product.

AccountEdge Pro has made a work of difference in my company. With their easy to use dashboard, I can enter purchases, invoice customers, pay bills, create payroll, keep an accurate accounting of my banking and so much more. It is simple to use... even I can do it! It's a huge time saver and in the five years that I have been using AccountEdge, I have never had an issue.

Not a big deal but there have been a couple of times when I have had to realign the check printing format.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Accountedge Review

Kommentare: Overall this software is really good for people who want a simple bookkeeping and accounting solution.

This software is great for people who are not accountants and are looking for a simple bookkeeping and accounting software solution.

Whenever they release an update there are plenty of bugs and a lot of features will not work until the bug is fixed. Last upgrade my outlook connection stopped working so I had to manually send out invoices. Also support is no longer what it used to be. They will force you to upgrade to the current version and also charge for any support unless you can prove that you are calling about a software bug.

Thomas
Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The real Cost of AccountEdge is in Payments Processing

Kommentare: I'm a consultant that works with multiple AccountEdge users. It's important to know that there is an agreement between AccountEdge and Forte to share payments processing revenue. Forte will tell its customers that the rates are competitive but they simply are not. There are customers paying over 2% over market rates. Moreover, your rates will go up over time and because you integrated the payments you will be forced to pay the increases. If you are considering AccountEdge because of features you like go ahead and buy it but leave your payments processing non-integrated and choose a payments processing provider you trust

I'm focused more on the payments processing and warning prospective buyers on the downside of the exclusive arrangement between AccountEdge and Forte

AccountEdge/Forte Payments processing, IMHO leaves the user open to price gouging for credit card processing ,

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always Improving

Kommentare: Been using AccountEdge Pro for 12 years and I’m completely satisfied with this product.

Works great for us Mac users and the features improve with every upgrade.

Have to customize forms with every upgrade.

Antwort von Priority Software US

Hi Gary, Very happy to hear that AccountEdge is working well for your business. We do offer an upgrade tool for your Customized Forms so you don't need to recreate them when you get a new version. Here is a link to the support article to walk you through the process the next time you upgrade: http://support.accountedge.com/kb/upgrading/upgrading-company-file#FORMS2012 - AccountEdge Customer Care Team

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best one for the accounting & development financial of the company, i love it..!

Kommentare: They are no problems about it , in my experience with the application is a good way for respect your financial ways

By AccountEdge any one can learn the best way for accounting his business management, it’s a good thing for analyzing financial services

It’s good for his skills, the way for using is a better ways ..!

Jeff
CEO in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial was revealing

Kommentare: easy to start, but after 2 weeks it lost my COA and had to reimport, then it lost that a 2nd time.
simple package not yet ready for a detailed multi-level COA

easy to get free trial installed, easy to set up user role

could not import chart of accounts, limitations on levels of sub accounts and the reporting summary/drill down

Web developer in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

One of very few apps for accounting on Mac - 2022 version

Kommentare: It is still a very useful piece of software, and a rarity on Mac. However, the recent design decisions made in the latest version leave a lot to be desired. Unless the interface is overhauled, or at least improved, we may not use it for much longer.

It is an installable app, which does have drawbacks, but does mean an internet connection is not required to use it, unlike all cloud based accounting software. All useful features are available, such as employee records, payroll, invoicing, accounting, and stock checking, together with up to date HMRC requirements in the UK, such as Making Tax Digital tax submissions. The price is also very competitive. Most cloud based accounting software charges a per employee fee for payroll, but AccountEdge allows for multiple employees as standard.

The latest version has completely changed the look and feel of the software. Text is very hard to read, checkboxes are almost unusable, and the user experience in general is poorer than it's ever been. Error messages can be very obtuse.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Easy Even I Can Do it!

AccountEdge Pro is so easy to work with. Although there is a small learning curve at the beginning, it is a simple system that allows me to handle all the accounting needs I have.

Hard to find any real issues with AccountEdge to complain about. I do have to give it thought when I change from one banking account to another.. I have to make sure that I'm using the correct checks.

Lisa
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and customizable

Kommentare: Wonderful. I have been using it since 1992. And my CPA loves the reports I generate at the end of the year, it makes figuring up my taxes really easy for him because I can add different expense/income categories and customize it for certain deductions.

I have used this software since 1992, when it was called MYOB. It's easy to use, and has all the help you need right in the software. The categories are customizable, and you can easily make edits . you can also generate customized reports.

When I am entering a new customer, I would like to have more options on the main screen, such as the initial customer date and notes instead of having multiple screens to click through, it would make it easier to be able to see all the data on one screen.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccountEdge Pro

Kommentare: See above

I bought the original software a long time ago because it was Mac based. I am only a Mac user.

I wish the decimal point floated. I know that that sounds silly but it would be nice. Plus, there needs to be a better way to put in "online" payments in check book. I only use checkbook and payroll. All the rest is a waste for me.

Emily
Secretary in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but a few quirks that annoy me each month

Kommentare: Overall AccountEdge makes my business bookkeeping simple-- I've used Quickbooks for other clients and I really do prefer the way AccountEdge handles billing for a daily service industry (we are in landscape maintenance). I wish the mobile technology allowed my husband to see more customer info when he is in the field, but we are able to work around that typically.

Ease of use for progress billing, I am able to bill daily sales in an easy to use format helping me not lose revenue by missing charges to customers

No ability to show customer total outstanding balance without a statement. I also think the reconciling process is clunky for bank statements and credit cards. My deposits show twice when I group them for a bank deposit slip and customer balances can be inaccurate on "cards".

Tom
Pres. in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccountEdge Pro Long-Time User

Kommentare: AccoutEdge Network Edition allows us to use multiple workstations to manage our daily sales, payables, and biweekly payroll.

Comprehensive for what we need it for. All cash accounts, including checking; receivables; payables; payroll; and more.

We've used it for so many years that we've gotten very used to it. Because we don't have a learning curve anymore, I don't have complaints. It would be better if it integrated more easily into our database, or Excel.

Kathy
Office Manager in USA
Eisenbahnbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ACCOUNTEDGE NETWORK EDITION

Kommentare: AccountEdge has always been very helpful to resolve any issues I have had. I highly recommend this software.

I have used AccountEdge for many years. It is very easy to use and grows with our business. I can keep track of inventory and the auto build feature works well and saves me hours of time

I cannot change inventory item information once it has been used and I cannot combine cards if they info doesn't match. I must create new items.

Jeremy
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccountEdge Pro review

Kommentare: I have been very happy with AccountEdge Pro since moving from another piece of software that could not easily handle retainers. I run a law office and this feature is very important to keep track of clients deposits.

I enjoy the number of features, like the built in payroll option, custom invoices, and the ability to handle retainers.

The software can take some time to learn to use if you are not familiar with accounting rules.

Alexandra
Administrative assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product but not my favorite

Worked with AccountEdge for some time but previously I had worked with Peachtree Sage 2010 software and by far Peachtree won the best of me. Account Edge is good as a "get-it-done" software, simple rounded to get you what you need, but in order to rely on the software for the long run is not recommended.

We got messed up by one of the updates the software made and started having blanks in our records, and noticed the update wiped out the recent information we had put in the system. Thank goodness we had updated not so long before so we didn't lose anything important but after that situation we decided to cancel our account with Account Edge and try Quickbooks for a change.

Peggi
consultant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great software!

Kommentare: I love AccountEdge. I've used it for since 1992! Every year they make improvements. A few years ago they added Bank Reconciliation, importing your activity from your bank. That is the most wonderful thing!
Of course, they've done many other things, including this year a direct link with UPS. There is no other software that has done as many things as AccountEdge. That is why I use it and I support other clients using it.

TANYA
COMPTROLLER in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Johnson County Foam Inc

Kommentare: the duplicate feature is by far helping with making sure entries are not duplicated therefore creating less entries for reversal in which looks better overall for accounting and reporting to the CPA purposes

it is very user friendly and easy to get around in the software

would like to see more customization in running the reports

Jeffrey
Pres. in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using for over 20 years

Kommentare: We have been using Accountedge for so long and have been very happy with the improvements and updates

Ease of use, low cost, very robust, multiuser, quick response, secure, excellent support and accessibility.

There is nothing for us to complain about with this software

Roxanne
Partner in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user - my brain loves AE

Kommentare: I've been using this software for over 15 years. I previously had used other software and even once left AE (then known as MYOB) to return to previous product based on CPA request. But literally, my brain hurt when I used that product. AE has such a clean and clear interface. It has so many ways to customize the app for MY preferences. The features are logically organized and easy to find, not buried behind a cluttered old-school interface or confusing menus. I rarely have to call in for help, but when I do, it's handled. And all my software upgrades are delivered automatically. The knowledge base is robust, too. I've used that to improve my knowledge of accounting principles. We are a small consulting services company with clients across the USA.

Carol
Vice-President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: No problems overall. Very happy with the software

I like this software. It is easy to use. They do not try to rip you off every year or two on making you do the upgrade. As an accountant I am telling all of my clients about this software.

The fact that when or if you need to change a payroll check you have to delete it and reprint or post the paycheck.

Robert
Owner/Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great accounting software

Kommentare: Great program and we have been using it for over 6 years now.

Easy to use and great for running reports to track our numbers.

The apperance of the software is a little dated.

Dan
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent producr

Kommentare: I have used the product for years - very pleased.

Ease of use and value for the money. Very pleased.

Limited use on multiple machines. Otherwise no concerns.

Jalecia
Jalecia
Marketing and Sales Support in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use AccountEdge daily

Pretty easy to use. Updates frequently. Very simple interface. Easy to add products, sales, purchases, etc

One of the only cons that I find is that it does not integrate with SalesForce. Would make things a lot easier if you could transfer data between the two with out having to do it manually.

Kerry
Controller in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT

Kommentare: wonderful

ease of use, payroll included in package

level of sub accounts in the chart of accounts

Susan
owner in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Account Edge

I started using your program years ago when it was called MYOB. Even though I don't use all of the features in the software I continue using it and keeping it updated. I have found that it is easy to navigate through and Tech support can always help me when I have a problem, which isn't that often.

When my customized forms don't transfer in the update .