Über Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Avaya IX Contact Center hilft bei der Erstellung natürlicher Verbindungen, ob menschlich oder digital, über alle Kommunikationskanäle hinweg.

Erfahre mehr über Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Avaya OneCloud UCaaS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jose S.
Jose S.
2nd level operations in Venezuela

fairly easy to use, with varied options for managing incoming calls

Kommentare: better call management and increase of the SLA agreement service

administration is simple, and allows you to quickly monitor the call queues, from the number of calls on hold to the time each call lasts. Allows assigning each code of a user to a specified queue, which allows establishing different call lines according to the needs or service that you want to provide allows you to create waiting options in which you can know why a user can not receive a call: feedback, bathroom, break, etc.

I have nothing negative with this product is quite easy to use and you have up to one meter in percentage of the service offered during the

Adrian B.
Enterprise IT Engineer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Contact Center solution but feels very dated

Kommentare: We used this product for years, it was a great solution initially however with cloud products now taking a front seat the solution feels left behind.

The product is powerful for larger contact center environments, it can handle capacity with ease.

The upgrade process is cumbersome, the setup just feels like it is constantly being added to instead of a fresh approach and a new platform and the ability to trial features just does not feel fluid, a complete upgrade is sometimes required just to see if the product fits.

Absalon teixeira do J.
Traffic analyst in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

in queue management and attendants unknown tool with most failures

Kommentare: Since its implementation we had several problems, because the company commercial sells a product that can not deliver.

Since its implementation we had several problems, because the company commercial sells a product that can not deliver. Its consultants are not sufficiently aware of the languages ​​used by Brazilian carriers which makes it very difficult to deploy and maintain the tool, which currently can only function due to the Asterisk redirection that receives all operators' trunks and delivers so that avaya can understand. Not to mention the disconnects, which in the reports present information that is unreliable. The tool has several native reports that analyzed have divergences of information between them, and we could not create a report without calling and payment of the service, which several times we requested did not receive what was agreed, beyond the support deadline. technical, which can reach 365 business days.

Kaitlynn G.
Fraud detection specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Avaya is a great system for call centers

Kommentare: As somebody who has been working in call centers for over 10 years I absolutely love that I am with a company that uses avaya. It is so user friendly.

I love the avaya is easy to use. I have had to use a wire for three different jobs now and it has been super easy to get accustomed to the new layout for each one. As opposed to other dialing systems that get very complicated to use.

There is not anything I do not like about avaya it works very well.

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Photographer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Making call center life easy

Avaya is reliable, intelligent and is the best solution for a call center. The products are high quality performance and the software makes the customer experience the best.

I’ve never had a problem at work with my avaya phone or software.

Christopher W.
Christopher W.
IT Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avaya Review

Kommentare: Great when it works, awful when something goes wrong and support is useless

Great product when it works. Great if you need a call center style VoIP Solution

Updates constantly cause issues with connectivity and support is slow to resolve issues.

Nastazija B.
CSA Outbound in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Can be good

Kommentare: When it's working it is a good and reliable software.

I like that it is tracking everything what you are doing while logged in - the average talk time, wrap time, connects and it helps monitor ones productivity.

It's a very sensitive software which needs to be properly set up otherwise you won't be able to use it at all. Their troubleshooting manual needs either a scientist or someone who is an expert in IT, because an average Joe is never going to be able to make it work if something goes wrong.

Julio cesar C.
Ingeniero Senior de Desarrollo in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Implementation

Kommentare: The Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer development environment is ideal for creating applications in the Experience Portal, such as IVRs, POMs and other Voice applications. Its design is simple, minimalist and easy to use, its components and objects are visible to the developer, the logic through the Servlets or Datas is not complex, the integration with databases or web services is very useful and in summary , it is the best development environment to create voice applications that I have known

The ability to integrate with Soap and Restful web services and with SQL Server databases

The development IDE consumes many machine resources.

Denise W.
Denise W.
Technical Publications Support Specialist / PetroWiki Manager in USA

I could not get through my day without Avaya

The Avaya system in uniformly the most valuable tech I use. It allows for a seamless use of my computer to my phone system. It makes collaborating across digital devices easy.

Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Human Resources Business Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exactly the Quality you expect from avaya

Kommentare: Aura is an all encompassing tool to get your routing where it needs to be. The integration with analytics is also really helpful. We all know that you have to run a report at the end of every month and while this is more about calls, it doesn't let that part of contact center life fall by the wayside.

It works well with Avaya equipment and is very customizable. This 'suite' has so many option for contact center use.

There is a bit of a learning curve but any IT admin worth their salt will make it their own in no time.

Georgina C.
Office Manager in UK
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great system for any size business

Kommentare: Having a good phone system installed has really helped our business. We are able to connect our remote workers instantly with contractors and clients who otherwise, we would have to take messages for or redirect which more often then not results in messages being lost or delayed or the caller not bothering to call a second or third number to get to the person they want, we can connect them straight away. I would say this is the biggest benefit of having this kind of system and it's affordable as well.

It's really easy to use and you can program it from a computer to do all sorts of things! I really like the intercom function, which when you're busy and need to work hands free, it's a very useful tool to have in my role when speaking with colleagues about quick queries and you can easily switch to more private calling by simply picking up the receiver. I like that you can input lots of different numbers, both internal and external which you can transfer calls to, so even if you want to transfer an external call to an external mobile number, it's simple to achieve.

There isn't much not to like about the phone system to be fair, however if I was really nit picking I would say there are a lot of buttons and options to get to messages on the answer phone if you've already listened to them once and don't for heaven sake lose the customer support number, as you'll spend hours on the internet doing detective work trying to find it! otherwise, it's very good and the customer support is great.

Josh B.
Senior Advisor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avaya Aura’s Alright

Kommentare: Avaya is what allows us to make calls within and outside of our organization, and without it, we wouldn’t be able to do our jobs at all. No other program on the market is quite like Avaya.

I like that Avaya runs well and does not have many issues or crashes; Overall functionality is great. I like the ease of use with initiating conference calls or a video calls. With my line of work, we need a consistent and reliable communications program, and Avaya definitely has all that we are looking for.

Avaya call audio can sometimes be terrible, especially when used through a Virtual Private Network. Connection to Avaya can be on the slow side taking 15-20 seconds to fully connect when the program is started. Connection errors sometimes happen with Avaya and our extension numbers (though, to be fair, not sure if that is the program or the VPN.) Another con I would have to say is the initial setup (putting in server address, port configuration, enter extension number, password, etc.,) it can be a daunting setup process if you have to start over.

Andy F.
Principal Telecom Engineer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Avaya is great at call center solutions

Kommentare: Avaya knows call centers and provides a feature rich platform to the customers and agents alike with Aura and it's associated product line.

We use Avaya Aura with the Breeze platform. The Breeze platform ( with Engagement Designer) is a great add-on and provides us strong integration from our ancillary products into Aura. You can track calls as they progress through a call-flow, maintain call control of inactive calls (if customer hangs up you can keep the agent on and call the customer back), and integrate with databases and APIs. Very powerful and with a great visual GUI.

It takes a lot of time and can be a bit complex to connect to the required resources (media servers, voice servers, Aura, DB servers). Avaya support is also a sore spot. It feels like they are inadequately staffed and it takes too long to get to the right people to fix our issues. Timely support is critical in a call center environment and this is where I feel Avaya doesn't get it right.

Business Development Director in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Remedies for Communication Platforms

Kommentare: It was merely 5 years journey working using Avaya it has it's days but then again it's a competitive market. Developer needs to buckle up.

I loves the intergrated Interface followed closely by the state of designs features however all this are just value added as the routing systems are often to be monitored and tailgates.

routing systems are often to be monitored and tailgates. MId tier friendliness for 3md users.

Onboarding Coordinat in El Salvador
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I have use this for over 5 years

Kommentare: great for big, small, medium companies, you are able to see in which Aux your personnel is, so you can track their time on their calls or their non productive time, great!!

If you work in the call center industry you know tie is everything, so its very easy that you are able to keep track of your time taken in each call, and you can get a calculator manually- you can save phone numbers in your directory and see missed calls, received calls and outbound calls, you have everything together. You actually have an extension, so a customer can reach you back and/or a colleague can trasfer the call.

When I was in training I wish there were a training environment to practice at least 5 to 10 minutes since the first time that you use it you kind of get lost

Jodi J.
Patient Coordinator in USA

excellent, good quality

Kommentare: This software allows me to competently do my job without worrying about a phone call being disconnected or being able to locate the phone number of a patient who has previously called without a problem.

I would have to say my favorite thing about Avaya would be how easy it is to use. The way the phones are set up is very user friendly and makes a simple everyday task even easier! I like the display screen that comes on the phone.

My least favorite thing about the software would have to be the setting when the phone is placed on hold. There is no distinct ring to separate a line on hold vs a normal incoming phone call. The phone will continue to ring until it has been picked up when I think it would be most beneficial to have it ring a couple times every minute to remind you the line is on hold.

Customer Service Representative in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Source

Kommentare: Sometimes phone calls got disconnected but you have the advantage of this app that it always shows the phone number the customer is calling so, you have a call history and in that way you can call the customer back to have a great resolution. At the end of the day, it's very useful to gained a great customer service.

What I like the most was the easier way that I get used to it, it's very easy to understand and to get adapt. I used to work with this feature, and, I used it on my daily tasks, it displays the phone number the customer is calling on screen of the Avaya. It is very efficient at call centers since you can hear clearly without any interruptions or any statics on the line.

It should have an easier way to transfer the calls sometimes it can get disconnected.

Analista financiero in Venezuela

The best communication solution!

Kommentare: It is a super durable tool and too efficient. It keeps me communicated and without interruptions. The quality of the audio is second to none.

I use Avaya every day in the daily tasks of my work. It allows me to be communicated without interruptions. The device I use is very efficient, easy to use. It is definitely an indispensable tool if you want to have a communicative contact without failures.

I have been using Avaya for more than 3 years in my daily tasks at work and there is really nothing that I do not like or that I should improve. It is a super durable tool and too efficient.

Security Guard in USA

The Avaya system is the only system our organization will use!

The Avaya system is the best in the industry and there are many options available to meet your needs. The system is extremely easy to use and is used in various industries. I personally enjoy the ability to have more than two lines.

I haven't found the ability to place someone on hold and putting the phone back into the retriever without it hanging up on the line. You have the option to press mute but the line will disconnect if you forget and put the headset back into the retriever.

Mara B.
Call center in Brasilien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Agility in service and monitoring

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It facilitates my work as a call center manager, providing real-time data for decision making. Super recommend.

The software is an excellent tool to monitor the service performance of logged-in agents, it has several shortcuts that facilitate the work of the supervisor at the time of service. The reports are detailed and easy to interpret.

Time to log in and start monitoring; Activation of support a little time, could be online

Kali S.
Customer Service in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Price keep going up

Our company loves the functionality of this system and all of the options that it offers. It really is the best system we have used for reasons such as easy transfers and group calls. The conference system is really nice as well.

The price keeps going up which caused our company to have to switch to a different system. Our new system does not have half of the options and is not as user friendly.

Product Development Engineer in Türkei
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Tool for Business

Kommentare: I am using Avaya phones over 3 years at Ford Motor Company. I had no issues and there is no complex thing to figure out. Just pick up the phone and use it. There are several modes you can use like DND; Do Not Disturb when you want to keep silence. The earphone is easily adaptable to use while you are in the audio meetings.

DND: Do not disturb mode Will have your silent mode to focus on your job easier.

I do not see any negative features that I experienced so far.

Riadh K.
Riadh K.
Director in Tunesien

Good product But Outdated

Kommentare: We are moving to more open platforms in order to have more choices and consequently can reduce cost

Avaya is a solid platform that does the Job, it is easy to use

2 majors issues with this platform : 1) This platfom is becoming outdated 2) And It is a proprietary platform not open for connecting with devices from others manufacturers

Technical Consultant in Curaçao
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avaya Aura platform is the best applications for voice communications in the world.

Kommentare: The most reliable voice platform by far

There is no other platform that comes even close to the amount of features and readability of the Avaya aura platform.

For administrators it will take a little bit time to understand the platform and to master it . But in reality there are no cons to the platform.

Ihab M.
IT Infrastructure Head in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Painful Implementation, Lacking basic features

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This had been the worst experience we ever had, we are currently moving to a different IP telephony system.
we gained nothing from this setup, we actually lost a lot of money.

many basic features were missing, for example: Call waiting function is not there. Phone directory requires special programming of 3 buttons . i am comparing to all other competitors including Avaya IP Office.

Many Features were missing, using phones over VPN doesn't work as it should be, support is really weak and not many users are familiar with the product.