Über BombBomb

Video-E-Mail-Marketing

Erfahre mehr über BombBomb

The automatic posts to social media for you at no cost. Sometimes the posts are eye catching and gain the attention of viewers to your page.

Customizing the emails in which you include videos can be a bit of a difficult task. Basically, the software provides templates for your usage that you can drop your personalized videos into.

Bewertungen zu BombBomb

BombBomb hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BombBomb bereits verwendet?

Jacob
Jacob
CRM Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth the 2nd Bomb!

Kommentare: In digital and email marketing, the ability to create a personal connection has become so important. Giving the sales team the ability to create personalized marketing at their fingertips has seen engagement skyrocket for the users who have adopted it.

For us, the ability to integrate with our CRM and teach our sales team to use the tool effectively was so simple. You log into the CRM. Click the integration button. The Sales member logs in to BB to link their account and they can instantly add their BB videos to our email templates.

I dont think Closed Captioning should be an add-on. all videos should offer that.

Cody
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful under the hood

Kommentare: The team at BombBomb is incredible. Really wonderful people there. Especially in sales and customer service. They all deserve a cold beer. I'd like the tool to have more functionality in email design, drag and drop, photo cropping, etc. I'd also like the app to include mass email tracking. But overall it's an effective tool for building relationships.

The most beneficial tool in BombBomb for us is automations. Love the tracking features (opens, clicks, video views, click mapping). The gmail integration is super handy.

Overall the UI could be a lot easier to navigate and use. The mobile app is geared around sending individual video emails. I would love if the app had tracking info for mass sends.

Melissa
Loan Officer in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I'd be careful

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: not good.. wouldn't use them again.

The ability to send videos in emails.

I bought the subscription but realized my camera was broken on my computer, I canceled my subscription within minutes and they still want to charge me a whole month. They said too bad, go buy another camera. So now I'm going to have to pay for a month subscription I can't use as well as a new camera or to fix my broken camera. I would have come back to them once I had my camera fixed...I won't be now and I will advise my fellow co workers not to use them. Hope you're happy with your $42 you lost a life long customer.

K
Customer Service Rep. in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great marketing for the company

The ease of access with reply for customers, several employees sending from same account, and returning back to 1 email address for easier access for everyone.

Not an easy application to create a brand new template. Not easy to find previous email search without scrolling. It takes a too long to load in between pages. Lots of copy and paste is used for ease of accessibility due to the platform not being easy to toggle.

Leslie
sales director in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb worked great

This was easy to use. I loved the video function and links.

I liked using this softward and didn't have any problems

Anastasia
Anastasia
Owner/Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's the Bomb!!!

Kommentare: I LOVE the concept! I love the ease and the fact that they keep improving it. I'm not using BombBomb like I could be, there's SO much more to it then just the one-off video emails I currently do. I plan to switch over from my current email marketing platform to BombBomb as well and take advantage of their CRM-like capabilities as well. The customer service is superb!!!! And the email tracker is something I use all day while working.

It's SO easy to use and thus far still rather unique so my video emails really help me to stand out!

Honestly can't think of a thing as I've been so happy with it.

Real Estate Agent & Author in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark

Kommentare: Been using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.

The customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.

I wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.

Ryan R
Ryan R
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB

Kommentare: all the benefits ! ;)

I love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.

There are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...

JIMMY HAYS
JIMMY HAYS
P90X & INSANITY Workout Expert, Weight Loss Consultant, Business Developer, President & CEO in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bomb Bomb is a game changer!

Kommentare: Response rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb

I love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.

There isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!

Stacy
Office Admin in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love BombBom

We love bombbomb for video recruiting emails and for event invites.

Bombbomb is pretty easy to use with being able to choose different lists to send to but I feel like some of the emails tend to get marked as spam.

Lisa
Owner in Kanada

Love Bomb Bomb for Our Business

Kommentare: The service with bomb bomb is second to none. If I ever have a question, and I pick up the phone and call him, they are all over it. They get back to their emails in a reasonable time and I think their service is just excellent. Using bomb bomb has been very worthwhile for our real estate business, a highly customer service related business, and I would highly recommend it to other realtors and other service oriented businesses as well.

We use bomb bomb at least once a week and probably more like three or four times a week to keep in touch with our clients. It has also been great for training purposes for me with our team members, I can sent instructional videos so quickly and easily either directly through the Bomb Bomb system or through Follow Up Boss. I love that it integrates with follow up boss, our contact management system, that has been amazing for us for ease of use, and I love that we aren't fiddling around with downloading videos then re-uploading videos, I love that we can just record within bomb bomb itself. It works great for our real estate team and I would highly recommend it.

Really my only complaint is that when I have to export all of our updated client lists into Excel for our bulk mail outs and then upload into bomb bomb, it seems to be a bit of a duplication of efforts. I wish it would be more seem less than that. It's not a huge deal, however that would be the biggest con that I can see. That's one of the thing that is a concern for me is that Shaw email accounts and Hotmail accounts seem to flag my bulk emails as spam. So that is too bad and I know that there is a certain percentage of our clients that aren't receiving our emails.

Winston
Executive Admin Assistant in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On the Go video creation that can be easily share to everyone and watch.

Kommentare: Creating a video with Bombomb is very easy and fast. That being said, you can save a lot of time with less hassle experience.

Videos can be created using browser, a camera, or an existing video. All created videos will also create thumbnails automatically. It provides statistics to know how may watched and if the video was successfully received or failed delivery.

Pricing may not be affordable for some. Features may be limited but can be integrated with other platforms but will involve a fee.

Ali
Listing Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A change to the marketing game!

Kommentare: Overall BombBomb is great! It makes email marketing campaigns easy and much more successful. People are able to make the connections of your name and your face which improves marketing returns tenfold. It is also helpful to screen record tutorials for clients to provide support. The system is streamlined and straightforward. I highly recommend it and it integrated with my CRM (CHIME) seamlessly.

This makes it easy for you to connect with clients and out a face to the name with marketing campaigns.

There are not any aspects that are difficult to implement. It is straight forward and easy to use.

Monika
Monika
Education Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!

Kommentare: Personal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference. 2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others. 3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too. 4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.

Price is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment.

Heidi
Online Sales and Marketing Consultant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!

Kommentare: The ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.

BombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.

At this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.

Mariah
Transaction Coordinator in USA

Pretty great!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a useful tool for our team. I'd recommend it. However, because of the little kinks here and there, and the price tag, I could probably find an alternative that serves the same purpose. Sticking with it for now though.

I LOVE that there's a corresponding app for my iPhone! It's easy to use as well; it's been helpful for our office team!

When I'm recording a video in the app there are some kinks that I hope get worked out. For example, there's a delay when I stop my video and want to go back and re-do it. Then I find that I'm recording before I've given the prompt to start recording again. It's a frustrating back-and-forth game that wastes time sometimes. Additionally, I haven't figured out how to save a video message (the text portion) to the template, so each time I send out the video from the template, I have to add the text. I'm sure it's user-error, but my attempts have been unfruitful.

Jawad
Acting Head Digital Solution chez UBA GUINEE in Guinea
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb software review

Kommentare: BombBomb is a good tool for creating marketing videos

BombBomb is ideal for e-merchants who send marketing emails. Personally, this software helps me a lot in the creation of my marketing videos. It's very easy to use

Everything goes well, software works very well

Matthew
VP Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good way to send bulk video email. Not easy to use the anyway but defaults.

Kommentare: We're sending out email to small (70-200) groups of subscribers. It works but its a PITA to get right and seems to be impossible to set the defaults you want.

Makes sending bulk email possible. Lets you add images, if you can figure out how to bypass the defaults.

Interface is difficult unless you use it the way BombBomb thinks you should. Use an image instead of a video? Have fun! Don't want video replies or social media? Better learn to track down the boxes to uncheck. Want to set a title? Learn to paste because you'll have to put it in three of four different places. Want to send a corrected email? Better do it business hours weekdays so you can contact support when they "hold it for review." (Oh, and don't count on the correction getting out anytime soon.

Lisa
Assistant Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used to sent potential renters virtual tours.

Kommentare: Great to link and send a video

We used this software to send potential renters a virtual tour of our apartments. The video links were simple and easy to send and for the user to click on and view.

It was difficult to upload a video to the site because it had to be a specific size. It also had a monthly charge that other sites don't use.

Bas
Owner in Niederlande
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE BombBomb!

Kommentare: Happy clients and a quicker way to reply to e-mail!

It's so quick and easy to send videos to our clients from the GMail application and it's much appreciated by our clients.

Nothing major... sometimes the uploading of the video can be a bit slow, but that can be due to the network connection too.

MacKenzie
Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

BombBomb Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience was good with BombBomb, I just didn’t feel it was as easy to use now that I have switched to VipeCloud. I feel more comfortable suggesting vipecloud to my new consultants.

I liked the video aspect on this service and being able to send live videos so my consultants could see me live.

I didn’t think BombBomb was easy to use. When I would have new consultants come in to my company and want to sign up for this service I felt it was hard to explain to them how to use it.

Sharla
Corporate Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Communication

Kommentare: Easier to communicate complex ideas through video messaging instead of written email.

Seamlessly integrates with phone and email for use in multiple applications.

Sometimes glitches out when in poor cellular reception areas.

Nathan
Administrative in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Keep In Touch With Your Clients!

Kommentare: Overall a great experience and I would recommend!

BombBomb is great to send out mass emails easily to your sphere and keep in touch with your clients. Video is a great and personal way to do this, which is what BombBomb focuses on. Works great!

It was a little expensive, but worth it overall. It was also annoying when they would freeze your account if too many people marked it as spam. To unfreeze it then, you had to reach out to a rep and talk to them in person. This process should be a little simpler.

Medienproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool

Kommentare: A great way to communicate with clients without having to type a long email or take what could be a long call.

It easy to use, and definitely a plus for communication with clients regarding design projects. I set up a station with a camera and light that connected to the computer and it was commonly used by our web ans print designers for them to present versions of projects to the clients.

I had some issues with the google plugin, but they have been improving that functionality

Outstanding product and service

I love the personal touch this product provides. The online portal is easy to use and very intuitive. The tracking alone is worth the price

Customer service is not perfect and sometimes difficult to get answers. However once you reach someone they are quick to fix any issues