Filtern nach:

Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Owner/Founder in USA

It's the Bomb!!!

Kommentare: I LOVE the concept! I love the ease and the fact that they keep improving it. I'm not using BombBomb like I could be, there's SO much more to it then just the one-off video emails I currently do. I plan to switch over from my current email marketing platform to BombBomb as well and take advantage of their CRM-like capabilities as well. The customer service is superb!!!! And the email tracker is something I use all day while working.

It's SO easy to use and thus far still rather unique so my video emails really help me to stand out!

Honestly can't think of a thing as I've been so happy with it.

Cody B.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful under the hood

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team at BombBomb is incredible. Really wonderful people there. Especially in sales and customer service. They all deserve a cold beer. I'd like the tool to have more functionality in email design, drag and drop, photo cropping, etc. I'd also like the app to include mass email tracking. But overall it's an effective tool for building relationships.

The most beneficial tool in BombBomb for us is automations. Love the tracking features (opens, clicks, video views, click mapping). The gmail integration is super handy.

Overall the UI could be a lot easier to navigate and use. The mobile app is geared around sending individual video emails. I would love if the app had tracking info for mass sends.

Melissa M.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to stand out

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like how I send email with video. Its a great way to stick out! You can customize your email and even had your logo.

What I like the least is that I cant add clients emails multiple times i can only do one at a time.

Rachel B.
Independent Senior Sales Director in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice Marketing Emails, lots of Limitations

Kommentare: Frustrating.

It gave me HTML emails, fancier than just sending plain text emails thru my email account.

The edibility and customization or templates was so challenging and limited. Once an email template was created by my virtual assistant, I struggles to move content, or drag/drop without making the formatting of the email get "wonky" and messed up. Unlike other companies that have SIMPLE, drag/drop editable designs, I felt unless I knew html coding, I had little control of edit-ability once an email template was created.

John C.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Really good. Does what it sayd

Kommentare: Very satisfied. Solid product.

Leader in this space and always have great features

Competition is at a more friendly price point

Leslie K.
sales director in USA
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb worked great

This was easy to use. I loved the video function and links.

I liked using this softward and didn't have any problems

Josh C.
Josh C.
Director of Operations in USA

Rehumanizing Your Business

Kommentare: BombBomb's service has allowed us to keep in touch with our database of 3,000+ people, as well as increased our conversion rates for new leads. What's more, when we're able to put a face to the standard text, our open rates spike dramatically. To steal a phrase from the founder's book, BombBomb helps us "rehumanize our business."

BombBomb makes personal, relational communication simple. Between their Prompt program (which provides us with monthly content for our general database) and their Gmail integration, there's not a part of our business that hasn't been improved in some way by BombBomb's communication solution. What's more, it's relatively easy to use for both our team (creating the videos) and our end-users (watching the videos on all kinds of devices with varying levels of internet/data connections).

The UI for the BombBomb website is a little difficult to use. If you're just shooting a video and sending it off to your recipient, it's a piece of cake. Customizing emails or finding old videos, however, isn't as intuitive as I would have liked. The good news is that the BombBomb support staff is awesome, so you're never left out in the cold if you have an issue—it would just be better if we didn't have an issue to begin with.

John P.
John P.
Real Estate Agent & Author in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark

Kommentare: Been using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.

The customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.

I wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.

Billy S.
Billy S.
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great concept, but felt limited.

Kommentare: If you know what you’re doing, then it’s a great product. There are plenty of products in this space, so you may want to check out all the other options to find one that works. If you don’t need to edit your videos, and are great at recording on the fly, then this is a great option. It’s quick, and easy on that sense.

I like that they have a great self help guide in learning the do’s and dont’s with video emails. It’s pretty simple to be able to create a video on the fly from a computer and also mobile. The analytics also help a ton to know who has seen your video, and also how many times they have seen it.

The editing features are limited and some of the video guides are old so some things aren’t the same when viewing the current version. There’s no phone number to get live help, and everything seems to revolve around support tickets that don’t get answered right away.

Sharla J.
Corporate Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Communication

Kommentare: Easier to communicate complex ideas through video messaging instead of written email.

Seamlessly integrates with phone and email for use in multiple applications.

Sometimes glitches out when in poor cellular reception areas.

Cliff M.
sales manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

outstanding results from our new business development efforts !

Kommentare: our sales teams have benefited from a streamlined delivery for our new business development process, it compliments our outbound prospecting efforts & efficiently plugs into our salesforce platform and our email distribution efforts - thanks bombbomb !

the impact the process has on our sales development team to personalize our communications and allowing us to interact with our potential customers in a direct unique authentic fashion is producing measurably higher conversion rates than ever before !

the process to get our team members to "feel" comfortable using it... our super users of the software are true believers and the results speak for themselves as we get more and more usage.

Cami B.
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Video in your business.....BombBomb is the Bomb!

Kommentare: My experience with BombBomb started out with the free version and I subsequently moved to a paid version with more options. This has become an integral part of my communications with my clients and the feedback is great. Now in the environment of Stay at Home and Covid19, I feel ahead of the curve

I like the fact that I can integrate my videos into my emails to clients and I can track when they open my email, watch the video and how many times they come back to my video.

I had a little trouble getting my email and the video set up. There are lots of options and different ways to use this product. Good thing is there is lots of support and training.

Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Office Manager in USA

BombBomb Mass Emails...fantastic!

Kommentare: Excellent! BombBomb has a simple design which allows for easy navigation through the program.

I love that in BombBomb, you can set up tons of separate groups of contacts. This gives us the ability to send mass emails to certain types of groups (i.e. clients, coworkers, in-house). BombBomb is able to track these mass emails to the user, and see if they have opened, clicked on any links in the email, who received it, ect., which allows us the opportunity to adjust contacts in order to find the people most interested. It also has Social Media automation which is a fantastic tool for people like me who always forget to post on social website to increase traffic.

The customization of emails can be tricky and not as easy as the program makes it seem. It can only be customized to a certain extent of the options they give you (i.e. adding side bars, adding certain media icons, video sizes ect.) However, it is still a fantastic program

Ryan r O.
Ryan r O.
Senior Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB

Kommentare: all the benefits ! ;)

I love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.

There are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...

Monika M.
Monika M.
Education Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!

Kommentare: Personal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference. 2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others. 3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too. 4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.

Price is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment.

Craig B.
broker owner in USA

Great product and support

Kommentare: better data to understand our client base

Data Feeds DATA helps understand who our clients are which to call email turn to hot leads question box too long happy to do a bomb-bomb email to explain

Cons None we use Camtasia to edit files A workshop to trade ideas I work would nice to have Access to add team member ar lower cost but limit to email send

Jimmy hays N.
Jimmy hays N.
P90X & INSANITY Workout Expert, Weight Loss Consultant, Business Developer, President & CEO in USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bomb Bomb is a game changer!

Kommentare: Response rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb

I love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.

There isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!

Matthew D.
Matthew D.
Marketing Manager in USA

Tantalizing emails; GIF option pops out to video

Kommentare: BombBomb itself, as a company, supports a lot of non-profit effort. Our group was the recipient of that support so we operated on a free subscription. That said, their software didn't blend well with our audience, but occasionally, it really helped our sales team be aware of big accounts reading their emails - which always prompted a call - and discover what kind of communication our constituency preferred.
BombBomb is very up front that if you don't use their tools the right way, they won't work for you and they make every effort to help users utilize their tools as best as possible. Follow their system and this will very likely be a great product for you.

Clearly the main feature - "video email" via a GIF preview of the video. Allows for casual "face to face" communication. Quick, easy reporting on who opens the email, how many times. LOVE the plugin option to get alters when someone opens your emails in real time. LOVE IT!

Not the best fit for every industry or demographic. GIF pops out to an HTML page, not technically video in email - they're as close as possible, though.

Steve hougard Y.
Steve hougard Y.
President / Broker in USA

BombBomb is an important and great communication channel I use to build deeper connections

Kommentare: The benefits I receive from using Bombbomb is creating meaningful connections virtually.

Super user friendly and the app makes it really easy to find specific video I had sent if i need to resend.

A feature that would be really helpful is to text bb messages but also be able to blind copy everyone.

Heidi S.
Online Sales and Marketing Consultant in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!

Kommentare: The ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.

BombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.

At this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.

Marcos G.
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to create and send video messages

As a video creating company, we started sending video to our customers with video messages, tutorials, interesting facts, etc.. And wanted to find a software that could help us send and distribute video emails easily... Thats when we heard of Bombomb... Its actually cool how you can create a video in just a few clicks, saying whatever you need to communicate, and then send it to a group of contacts, all in about 5 minutes or less! They've got mobile extentions so that you might even record from your phone. Even though we didn't use it, Bombbomb has a tracking and analytics to let you know if your video is causing the impact you where hoping.

Theres not to much to dislike... At the end we didn't go for the paid plan because the tool was much more than we needed. From what we interacted with it, it could have a bit more email templates for you to choose from.

Brian E.
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best of Video Email Marketing

Kommentare: We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

We changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.

Occasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.

Mike H.
Mike H.
Associate Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

BombBomb takes emailing to the next level.

Kommentare: The real estate business is all about client relationships, and BomBomb makes emails more personal and helps me relay messages quicker and with more clarity, like speaking directly with my clients and prospects.

The ease of use is wonderful. I can access it from my CRM, Gmail, or on my iPhone with ease.

I really cannot think of a negative. the program is robust and works when needed, except in poor cell reception areas.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Real Estate Broker in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Complex and over-priced

Kommentare: Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

Mariah W.
Transaction Coordinator in USA

Pretty great!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a useful tool for our team. I'd recommend it. However, because of the little kinks here and there, and the price tag, I could probably find an alternative that serves the same purpose. Sticking with it for now though.

I LOVE that there's a corresponding app for my iPhone! It's easy to use as well; it's been helpful for our office team!

When I'm recording a video in the app there are some kinks that I hope get worked out. For example, there's a delay when I stop my video and want to go back and re-do it. Then I find that I'm recording before I've given the prompt to start recording again. It's a frustrating back-and-forth game that wastes time sometimes. Additionally, I haven't figured out how to save a video message (the text portion) to the template, so each time I send out the video from the template, I have to add the text. I'm sure it's user-error, but my attempts have been unfruitful.