Policy Manager Software Bewertungen

von PolicyStat

Über Policy Manager Software

Webbasierte Policy-Management-Software, die es Unternehmen im Gesundheitswesen und anderen Branchen ermöglicht, Datenbereinigung, Patientenversorgung und mehr zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Policy Manager Software

Executive Assistant/Manager of Administrative Support Services

"PolicyStat Review "

Kommentare: My overall experience has been for the most part positive. I did not feel that the training provided to our editors by PolicyStat was effective. It was hard to hear the team member who was training us, and he went fast. I have also had a few issues with getting responses when reaching out for support via e-mail to the support team. The responses I did receive were highly professional.

Vorteile: Electronic tracking
Editing similar to Microsoft Word products
Commenting functionality
Search functionality for the end user
Hyperlinks in policies
Attachment functionality

Nachteile: Notifications - request for administrator (myself) to revise for users, and I am not able to.
No app - if there were an app for PolicyStat I am confident I would get less pushback about using it.
There are more than one owner on many of our policies and we can only assign one owner to a policy.

Kristen G.
Performance Improvement Specialist
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Policy Stat saved us from Policy Doom!"

Kommentare: All of our leaders and super users are using Policy Stat with only 30 minutes of orientation to the product. This software is easy to use, and our policy compliance has skyrocketed since we've implemented Policy Stat!

Vorteile: We implemented Policy Stat within 6 weeks. The software is easy to use and our staff loves it! We originally had ConvergePoint and Policy Stat is by far superior to any other policy software we have reviewed or used here at York Hospital.

Nachteile: I haven't come across anything that I don't like at this point. We had a few issues, but support got back to us within an hour and assisted us in finding the answer (which was right on their support site!).

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Frank B.
IT Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Does one thing and does it well"

Vorteile: Does what it says on the tin. A simple web application to manage edit and secure policy documents.

Nachteile: You only have access for as long as you subscribe to the service. Make sure you have another plan or can export your policies if you change products.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Kathryn K.
Pharmacy Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Best thing since sliced bread! "

Kommentare: The addition of this product into our list of available solutions within our pharmacy department was a saviour as we were undergoing an accreditation with a new governing body that we had not dealt with previously. The search option was extremely helpful to find already existing policies that were related to our new needs. As we go forward the ability to follow crosswalks should be seamless as we were able to enter reference details on with each policy so we can easily update in the future. Another nice surprise was the fact that I was removing an individual from the system who owned policies - and the system recognized that fact and asked to have a new "owner" defined at that time. There is a good chance I would have missed that fact and caused myself grief in the future. The system helped to avoid future drama which is obviously a big plus.

Vorteile: The ease to create, maintain, and update documents that contain all of the elements needed for accrediting bodies is phenomenal.

Nachteile: I can't think of any negatives at this time.

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. Love the "best thing since sliced bread" and very glad to hear that the addition of Policy Stat has added value to your policy management and accreditation processes.

Robert L.
MT Coordinator

"Complete Document Control"

Kommentare: There is less need for paper copies of active documents nor paper files to maintain for retired documents. The software allows access to review history and comments can be added during reviews. It is easy to see all changes when a document is revised instead of reading word for word to find any changes.

Vorteile: Templates can be set up for your various documents: policies, procedures, forms, etc. Documents can be set for various review periods by number of days, e.g. annually, biennially, quarterly, etc. The software can track staff acknowledgments of their reading of documents. Workgroups can be defined for ease in assigning acknowledgments.

Nachteile: A minor suggestion would be to make searching for acknowledgements a little easier (less keystrokes).

von PolicyStat an 10.9.2018

Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers. We will make our engineering team aware of your suggestion about less keystrokes when searching for acknowledgments.

Danica K.
adminstrative assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"I love PolicyStat"

Kommentare: Highly recommend. Prior to electronic policy, paper copies were continually getting "lost" on route through signatures, PolicyStat has eliminated this completely.

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to teach, absolutely the most user friendly system at work. Love it. I can tell where everything is, who touched it and when.

Nachteile: I do not have a single bad thing to say about this system, and if I did have any issue PolicyStat would have it promptly taken care of - every interaction I've had with their customer support was excellent and the initial load was really smooth and painless.

von PolicyStat an 10.9.2018

Danica, so glad to hear that you LOVE PolicyStat. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and to write a review. We are so happy to hear that the system is providing you with so much value and visibility across your policies.

Glenn G.
Director of Clinical Laboratories
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Excellent Resourse for Clinical Lab Policy/Procedure Document Control"

Kommentare: Very positive. Their team is very responsive and helpful, and the software offers an enormous gain for clinical laboratories.

Vorteile: The ability to keep all your policies up to date with reviews, and to search quickly and easily for your needed policy.

Nachteile: The formatting in the editing mode is not very flexible or user friendly.

von PolicyStat an 10.9.2018

Hi Glenn, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to us. Customer insights help us further enhance the product and our services to ensure they are meeting our customers' expectations. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the formatting in the editing mode. We have provided this input to our engineering team.

Cheryl S.
Policy & Procedure Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2018

"PolicyStat rocks"

Kommentare: This has been a very positive experience for me. I got into this when PolicyStat was first being introduced to our organization and the webinars and other technical support have been invaluable. I know that help is only a phone call away and the educational offerings have been helpful as well.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and I can forward a link to the pending draft or final version to anyone in my association. In sending anything to my peers, I feel like it looks professional and well laid out.

Nachteile: I occasionally have difficulty inserting a table into the body if I don't do so in the correct order.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Administrative Assistant & Policy Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2018

"Love the program!"

Kommentare: Love how accessible documents are. The search feature is the best!

Vorteile: I love how easy and intuitive it is to use the software. Buttons are everywhere they need to be!

Nachteile: I would like to have more download features and interchangeable options. Would be nice if there were a collaborator feature that was a part of the approval workflow that stay consistent each year so that you didn't have to remember what staff you asked for feedback the year before. The comments section is nice but, doesn't have as much ability as it could.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Elaine L.
Administrative Secretary
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Secure and Easey to Use"

Kommentare: This policy management software made our policies so much more useful. They are now accessible to everyone in our organization at any time. Due to the monthly reminders, they are also more current than ever before.

Vorteile: The transition from paper to PolicyStat was effortless on our part. Establishing and learning the new process was easy. Most of my new managers don't even need training to be able to start managing their policies. The search feature is robust and such a time saver! The ability to personalize accessibility to each individual is great.

Nachteile: I think we all wish the editor could be a little more like Word but they have made great improvements in its functionality.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Maryclair S.
Lab manager
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Policy Manager- Game Changer"

Kommentare: ease to track compliance with regulatory standards. I just completed the interim CAP inspection, it was very easy to find the standard that I had referenced and review the appropriate policy for compliance with the standard,

Vorteile: The ease of use of the system allows the laboratory to easily track all policies for review dates and content updates. The electronic sign off by the staff helps the laboratory with regulatory compliance. It is so useful to add regulatory standards as a reference.

Nachteile: I have not found anything that I don't like!

Elaine L.
Administrative Assistant

"Policies - Simplified"

Kommentare: I have been the administrator from the beginning and I have always found their support staff to be very responsive and easy to deal with. I really appreciate the training webinars. It really is the sort of software you wonder how you ever got along without it before.

Vorteile: It simplifies the whole process! I no longer need massive notebooks to store our policies. Gone is the cumbersome and laborious spreadsheet to track when a policy was due for review. We also have a terrific search engine now.

Nachteile: Sometimes directors from multiple departments collaborate on a policy and the senior leader would like for all those involved to be able to approve that one policy. I don't want to change the approval workflow but just add an approve for a particular policy.

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Elaine, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We are glad to hear that Policy Stat has helped simplify your whole policy process, increasing your productivity and saving you time.

Chief Compliance Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"It is Great!!!"

Kommentare: It is wonderful.

Vorteile: All my policies are managed in one place. It tells me when things are changed and when they are due to be changed. We use it for everything: licenses, policies, contracts etc.

Nachteile: I don't have any problems with this program at all.

von PolicyStat an 10.9.2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear the platform is automating workflows and providing you with business value.

Laboratory Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Highly Reccommend Policy Stat"

Vorteile: I love the ease of policy review, electronic capturing of required signatures, how the system notifies you when a policy is due for review, and ease of pushing policies out to end users for review when new or changes are made.

Nachteile: Sometimes can be difficult to get the format how you want it when making adjustments.

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear Policy Stat is helping to improve your policy management process.

Natalie B.
Chief Nursing Officer
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"This software makes a difference"

Vorteile: Easy to access any policy using keywords. No need for big policy binders in the units. Easy for any staff member to navigate.

Nachteile: No complaints about this software. We have been pleased.

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Natalie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the software and that your staff is able to find policies easily. If at any point, you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Director of Radiology
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"POLICY STAT CHAMPION"

Kommentare: Producing policies for a regulatory survey is much easier in this "living and breathing" format!

Vorteile: I had used this software at a prior employer. I recommended it to my current facility and am the point of contact. It is very easy to write policies as well a retrieve them.

Nachteile: Our old timers still want to print policies on paper and make them available to their staff.

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for advocating for PolicyStat. We are happy to hear that you are realizing the benefits of having all of your policies in one online easy to search location.

Administrative Coordinator - Emergency Department
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Our Policy Manager Software is Bringing Us Into the 21st Century!"

Kommentare: Duplicate policies and discrepancies across policies have been easily resolved with our PMS!

Vorteile: Ease of implementation as well as helpfulness of everyone on their staff!

Nachteile: Some things are still a bit confusing, such as bulk review, as well as it would be beneficial to add another level of permissions.

von PolicyStat an 10.9.2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform and that it has helped you eliminate the duplication of policies.

Aimee J.
RN, Project Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review on Policy Stat"

Kommentare: Easy to change policy with tracking capability. Love being able to find any policy I need within seconds. Great customer service.

Vorteile: Easy to use. I love the search functionality.

Nachteile: Hard to know when a new policy is added.

Wesley N.
Project Portfolio Manager
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Great product!"

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. It certainly beats a standard document repository system; I'm happy with the system so far.

Vorteile: It's great at keeping policies consistent. I like the ability to add branding, approval headers, review period alerts and previewing.

Nachteile: Some features aren't the most intuitive (e.g. when "draft" vs. "copy" is applied as watermarks), and I've made recommendations to change. Their customer support is very nice but it's been a little difficult to get my points across to them.

Amanda O.
HR Gereralist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"My review"

Kommentare: Very good. Customer service, when needed, has been very helpful

Vorteile: Easy to use....Very user friendly.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of at this moment.

Sue M.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"PolicyStat is Positively "

Kommentare: Definitely helps keep department policies update to date - like that it provides reminders/prompts. Helps keep the approval workflow process going...

Vorteile: I like its aid in the policy review process - helps with the annual review of policies.
Like the policy edit/approval process.

Nachteile: Policy creation process, making adjustments to policies that have been uploaded - may just be that we are still relatively new to the process.

Sarah P.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Convenient"

Kommentare: As a millennial, having things digital makes things so much easier to find a very specific thing your looking for. If I'm looking for a policy I can easily find it without lugging a big procedure manual off the shelf.

Vorteile: Being able to search for policies! If I'm looking for something in particular it's so easy and convenient!

Nachteile: Being able to see changes that were made when a policy is changed

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Cynthia R.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2018

"Policy Manager Software Review"

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: ease of use and ease of finding policies

Nachteile: some employees find new policy development to be difficult due to lack of editing tools

Anne S.
OR Director

"POLICY REVIEW"

Vorteile: Easy to use, and the lay out is great. Explains every step as you go.

Nachteile: Sometimes confusing as to where to put information

von PolicyStat an 19.9.2018

Anne, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear feedback from our customers.

William P.
CNO

"Policy Softwqare review"

Kommentare: The over all experience is pretty good. We have one individual that managers the project and that person is able to send the policies and reminders to each of the owners and it then send it to the next individual in line to review and approve.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to edit the policies and then send them back to be approved again if necessary or you can over rider that aspect and send it through.

Nachteile: I wish it this soft where had a link to references for different policies.