Über Elexio Community

Ein Ökosystem aus ChMS-Datenbank, mobiler App, Check-in, Spenden, Finanzen, Websites und integrierten Hintergrundprüfungen.

Erfahre mehr über Elexio Community

I like the many features that integrate with the basic database: Community App, embed calendar on website, giving platform, forms and registration. Elexio also offers good training resources.

Some features are more difficult to find in the program than others.

Bewertungen zu Elexio Community

4,0
3,9
4,0

Elexio Community hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Elexio Community bereits verwendet?

Lead Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Biggest bang for your buck!

Kommentare: I have completely loved using Elexio for our church database, and I have tried a bunch of them! Our experience with Elexio compared to other cloud-based services has been amazing! It can function as simply or with as much complexity as your church requires. As a church planter, the beginning stages are easy on our budget, and will grow as we do. It's also great the way the software expands to meet our continually changing needs. I highly reccomend!

Great, easy-to use, expandable interface.

The inability to use a different online giving merchant account. We had to switch to their proprietary system.

Keturah
Executive assistant to Rabbi Griffin in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elexio has been an asset to our Synagogue

Kommentare: The former database I was using for ministry support was pretty outdated. We are considered by some a small congregation so outdated seemed ok. The reason why I first decided to make the change to Elexio was to utilize children's check in feature. However, that is just a small feature compared to how it has helped me streamline the office here. Our giving has gone up since initiating this product. I feel more confident that there will be less or no glitches in reprots. The customer service is excellent and the training has been very helpful

It makes my job much easier. It has helped encourage giving by our members which is very important. I have a greater ease of accessing important information. It has been a time saver for me when I do our weekly giving reports.

it is pretty easy to work with but some areas can be a little tricky. The support team is amazing and makes even the tricky parts make sense and they get me going again. What I like least isn't so much about the software but more about the training video's. Some are very long. I would prefer 30 minute segments. longer video's are difficult to sit through and can be a bit boring.

Troy
Children & Family Minister in USA

Not the best for Children's Ministry

Kommentare: So far, I am not fond of Elexio. Here is why:
1. poor contrast makes it hard to see and you can't enlarge the size of text. Very bad for those who need help seeing like myself.
2. I asked tech support about the above issue about 9 months ago. have not heard back and nothing done.
3. no mac support.
4. Our system constantly has errors and break downs. I have lost the trust of my parents as a result. people don't like using a system that does not work. This is a MAJOR problem I have with elexio.
5. I don't like the records being kept off site. that requires trust in an internet connection, which as been the cause of some of our reliability issues. I can back up our system here. no need for elexio's help with that
6. The system is not user intuitive so getting things done is hard and requires watching lots of tech videos - if you can find the right one. Things that are added to files seem are put in the wrong field because fields are so poorly marked with confusing computer tech language. elexio needs to learn from Mac. Make it easy enough you don't need ton of training to use it.
7. A positive: Elexio does do a lot. Everything from financial giving, to room management to check in. Can't knock the functionality. They have thought of everything.
8. The stickers do not stay on the child and the name tags you can get are limited by the printer type you can use with elexio. You can't print in color and the look of the print out tags by 'KidCheck' are more pleasing to the eye than by elexio. my people miss essential info on the name tags cause they are hard to see and just not pleasing to the eye.
My conclusion is that I want to give elexio a fair shake, but I have lost credibility with families. A security system that relies on a computer system needs that computer system to work 100% of the time. Elexio does not. We are a church. I need the system work on the computers I have, not the computers and printers I have to buy special just so they will work with elexio. I have spent a year working with our computer department at our church to resolve these isses, but in the past month we have had 5 service times where there were errors throughout the service that rendered most if not all of the people to not be able to check in correctly. If I cant' resolve this in the next month I will be recommending we switch to new software and use something different for each area (facility, giving, check in).

Elexio does a lot, from giving, to room management, to communication and check in and more.

See previous email. Quite a few

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thanks for sharing here, Troy. We are dedicated to helping you find the best solution for your needs. We have actually launched a brand new church management platform (Community ChMS) that has a keen focus on ease-of-use. Still has all the things you loved before: Check in (now with proximity app), room reservation, and contribution data, but now in a way that you can hit the ground running. Feel free to reach out to a team member by calling (888) 997-9947 Ext. 1 to get a demo and take a look. It is definitely ready for you to use this Sunday! :) In all seriousness, thanks for sharing here and we look forward to being able to serve you with the next generation of ELEXIO solutions.

Bryan
Pastor of Administration, Discipling, Outreach & Youth in USA

A System That Connects

Being able to easily search for specific people by location, relationship, and standing is so helpful. The integration with our website, customizable fields, and ease of automated processes makes Elexio Database a no brainer.

While there are always features in any program that could be added, Elexio does a good job of listening to its clients about which ones take priority over others. I could always use even more customizable fields to more narrowly define people in searches.

Shawna
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elexio/Shelby Financials for a small/medium church

Kommentare: The Elexio church management side is absolutely wonderful. It is so easy to use, makes sense and reports are clicks away. The few struggles we've had with initial set up on the accounting side are outweighed by the program itself and the top notch customer service. I have said that some day when I have this program mastered maybe I'll apply to be product support for this company.

The Elexio donor statements themselves and the ease of use to print them are by far my favorite features. After learning to use Shelby financials, it is easy and thorough. There was a learning curve from what our old software was difficult but now that I've got it, I really like it. Reports are greatly improved and much easier for deacons to read.

I felt that the transition between our former accounting program and this new program did not go well. I did not feel there enough included training hours to ask questions all the questions. A once a year national conference for training is offered but the travel expenses are cost prohibitive for a smaller Alaskan church.

Kim
IT Support in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Elexio easy for staff

Kommentare: Staff learned the software quickly and uses it everyday. Metrics are better and so is communication between ministries and within ministry teams.

Easy to learn, easy to use, interactions, workflows. Forms easy to create, email and embed.

Children’s Check-in has never worked reliably on our very busy Sunday mornings (300-350 kids). Forms are easy to set up but using workflows to drop people directly into groups does not work as we expected.

Debbie
Director of Administrative Ministries in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learning curve high but worth it

Kommentare: We have found Elexio’s response time when asking for help to be very good. Tech support is always helpful, patient and thorough.

Working with individuals profiles is very easy And the data captured Is complete. Very easy to record contributions.

Generating financial reports can be cumbersome. I wish there was more flexibility in this area. Generating year end contribution statements has been a struggle in past years, but Elexio has worked hard to improve this function.

Pastor in USA

Valuable Tool

Kommentare: The database is a powerful tool in our ministry. The integration of database, website and on-line giving provide us with a management tool we routinely use to enhance our ministry.

Elexio provides easily accessible information about congregates and visitors, helping to personalize their care. Through the database interfaces, communication is easy and quick.

At the last upgrade, I feel we lost the ability to customize reports and lost predefined reports that were beneficial in our ministry.

Weston
Weston
Director of Student Ministries in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Interface with hot and cold features and support

Kommentare: The easy of doing the basics of looking people up from anywhere (phone/computer/tablet) is quick and most of the functions are intuitive and helpful, but most software in this category does that. The elements that should make or break things are a mixed bag. The mobil app is excellent, with integration to maps and phone so you don't have to jump apps, meaning you can look up someone, click their address and pull up directions, or click their number to call and it connects to your phone app to begin the call, without copy or pasting addresses or phone numbers.
However some of their defining features don't work near as well as advertised. The main reason we went with Elexio was there "workflows" which allow you to automate a lot of processes, but unless you have very specific needs that the workflows fit, it may not function as needed. We have worked with customer service a lot, I mean A LOT. To their credit, their customer service is quick, friendly, and responsive. However, it didn't take many phone calls to figure out that not all customer service people are the same. I felt like I was training them a number of times (again, due to the intuitiveness of their software, I had figured quite a bit out) just to get to the problem I was having, only to have them say "oh, yeah, it can't do that, I'll put in a feature request for you." We have put in a number of "feature requests" in the first couple months. Some are for some pretty specific needs on how we do things, but many are things that seem pretty basic.
I will say they do seem to update regularly and have worked well with us.
If you're looking for an intuitive software with easily accessible customer support, then this is a decent product that I would recommend, and we will be staying with it. If you're looking at moving from a similar product for some of their bells and whistles, I would wait a bit until they've worked out some of the kinks. Also, I wouldn't recommend their "coaching/training" package. Again, they have created such an intuitive interface that, unless your staff need a lot of handholding or aren't moderately tech competent, it's probably redundant. Again, nice enough people doing the training, but only about 15-20% of the content of the training was helpful, as we had figured out the other 80% on our own, and it was woefully slow in presentation, definitely not worth the expense.

See my review

See my review

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thank you for the feedback, Weston. We'd love to hear any additional comments on how we can better approach the training for onboarding folks at different levels of the learning process. I did want to let you know we really utilize these feature requests in our roadmap, so do keep sharing them as we continue to develop the strengthen the platform. Feel free to share any of this at feedback@elexio.com. Thanks again!

Tony
Tony
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Church management made easier

Kommentare: Better tracking of our congregation and able to readily identify needs.

Helpful to be able to group family members, merge individual accounts and also track giving, attendance and other reports you may set up

We had previously used an older version and it was very tasking moving the previous data into the new online version. Don't like not having a version to utilize from the desktop

Kevin
Contract Developer in USA

New Elexio Communities Platform will be their ruin

Literally one thing....workflows. Ok, maybe customer support...maybe. I'm required to write more here but have nothing more that is positive to say.

I've worked with Elexio Legacy products for years as a contract technical developer for a number of churches using the Elexio platform. They recently came out with a new platform called Elexio Communities and forced all their Legacy clients to move over to the new platform. It cost way more, offers extremely limited functionality, completely disconnected giving and nearly non-existant reporting and I literally have to contact customer support several times weekly for issues and things not working the way they should. oh, and did I mention it costs more? After being a customer for over four years we are leaving and looking for a new solution. DON'T GO WITH ELEXIO!!

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Kevin! Thank you for your review. Since you posted, we've added a ton of new features! We have volunteer scheduling, improved reporting, a member health dashboard, and more. We hope you'll check them out!

Steward in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Elexio Database is a very good product.

Kommentare: I have had and continue to have a very good experience.

I appreciate how simple it is to find a member. It is extremely user friendly. The company ensured that our transition to use the product was simple and seamless. It was a smooth transition.

A help message option is needed in Elexio giving. There are some reports that I need but are not available. And, consistently have problems printing and/or emailing correct and complete end of year giving statements.

Deborah
Administrative Assistant/Database Administrator in USA

I highly recommend Elexio

Kommentare: Again, Elexio has been very easy to use on a daily basis and is an essential tool for managing both our community and giving. When I do have questions or issues, Elexio's customer support team have been prompt, very friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Elexio!

Over the years, I have used 3 other church software systems, and Elexio is by far the most user-friendly and easiest to use.

The workflow process does not seem to flow easily and is not intuitive.

Charles
Pastor in USA

Great Product, but not exclusive to Elexio and WAY OVERPRICED

Kommentare: 10yr Customer with Elexio. This is by far the best product (database) they have ever offered. However they charged me monthly for it, only to find out that it is a licensed product from another parent company, and not exclusive to Elexio. Therefore I was able to find the EXACT SAME database with a sister company for cheaper! That's Allot cheaper. Very disappointed in Elexio taking advantage of us like that.

everything

As with any product, still needs some tweaks. Some aggregate reports need the ability to TOTAL from multiple groups that happen on different dates, as opposed to just totalling per date. Giving needs the ability to add "SUB-CATEGORIES". Also, Giving needs to be able to "IN-ACTIVATE" Categories. Otherwise you will slowly accrue a massive long list of categories that you certainly dont want to DELETE, however dont ever need to populate in the list again going forward. EX. Jordan Missions Trip 2003. Its a line item that is obsolete years later. Why would it still populate in the list? There are other minor issues. It also needs to INTEGRATE more with the actual FORMS in the GIVING module better, and could INTEGRATE more and better with related website products.

IT Director in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choose Another Option

Kommentare: Stay Away, Elexio has been a nightmare struggle for our church administration and their solutions and moves downgrade what they offer while taking more money.

Elexio's Legacy system lacked a few things but functioned well, there new system ChMS is a failure, it is the work version of a Church Management System I could think of and causes undo burden on the church making the switch.

Nothing in the new system is worth it, and they force you out of the existing system, you must change, and it is not an upgrade, it is a downgrade a few levels below where it used to be.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Michael! Thank you for your review. Since you posted, we've added a ton of new features! We have volunteer scheduling, improved reporting, a member health dashboard, and more.

Annette
Church Office Administrator in USA

Well pleased

Kommentare: The time it takes to keep information updated has vastly decreased. Our communication has greatly improved thanks to Elexio.

This software is extremely easy to use. Updates are made continuously which improve its functionality and make our jobs so much easier. All of our information in one place is great.

We have not experienced any real cons. Any minor issues we've encountered have been solved with a quick, short phone call to support, which is great by the way.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thank you for your review, Annette! We are thrilled you love our product!

Shari
Treasurer in USA

Elexio has been a a great solution for our church

It is easy to use for administrative staff as well as for the church members. Online giving is particularly easy to use.

I wish the setup for child check-in and setting up children's Sunday school classes and children's church was a simpler process. There was not much easy to understand guidance available.

Wendy
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for storing all your data

This software is great in keeping all info in one place and has the capability of searches for particular data. Love that it can be used by others so they can be self sufficient.

It would be nice if the directory could be customized.

Terri
Administrative Assistant in USA

Elexio Review

We love the app, the easy online giving, and the easy way to manage our congregation.

Non that I can think of. The product has been working well for us.

Amy
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one church management product

Integrates with check-in, database, giving, forms, website, mobile app and more. Convenient, relatively easy to implement, EXCELLENT customer service.

The help materials provided are sometimes out of date. If you can't find what you're looking for, give them a call and their support team will help resolve the issue.

richard
Technical suppor in USA

Elexio Community

Kommentare: Outside of reports, It solved our church admin concerns.

Web-based. Easy to use interface. Has functions necessary.

The reports available are sub-par at best.

So easy to search for church members, register for events, and give donations

Kommentare: Our church is so well connected. We're able to see the directory, manage our giving, and register for events. As a church administrator, this software is also simple to use on the back end.

I love how easy this software is to use. You can quickly see what options your church has to interact, and as a church member who has used this software on the back-end, it's also easy to set up events and options for users.

It can sometimes be buggy on the user side, I've had it freeze up when trying to log in or register, but a simple refresh fixes it.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure the team gets your notes around the platform. Looking forward to the opportunity to continue serving you.

Steve
Treasurer in USA

We migrated from Elexio Deluxe to Elexio Community.

The ability to access our data base anywhere from any device - all the data being cloud based. The mobile app is being used by our church leadership to view our database "on the go."

We experienced many online contribution hiccups due to the issues in Elexio Giving. Entering contributions via the check scanner are tedious and very difficult for our counting team. The Elexio Deluxe system was faster and easier.

Cassi
Development & Communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally -- all in one place

Kommentare: Being a camp ministry, we are outside the box of Eleixo's usual clients. We could't be more thrilled to finally streamline our work in one concise, organized, easy to use database! We are able to do more without working more which is everyone's dream, right?! We couldn't be happier with Elexio and we are thankful for all their work to help us be better at what we do!

User friendly, organized, visually appealing -- streamlines our work into one program rather than our past 3-4 programs. Customer service has been excellent so far!

it's made for a church and we are a camp -- being able to customize it more for us as far as terminology, etc would be great! but really -- we are excited to be using it and these things are minor!

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Thanks for the feedback, Cassi! Love hearing how your camp is using the flexibility of Elexio to do your work. We'll pass your notes along to the team!

Seth
Creative Arts Pastor in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: Our church was using a different management software that was not at all intuitive. Even after the company took us through training we could not master our old software. We have found Elexio very easy to use and quite flexible in how it can be set up.

Easy to use but powerful.

I wish there was better integration between the calendar and the database. For instance: if the calendar would send a notification to someone who has been listed as the person in charge of an event.