Über Hippo CMMS

Instandhaltungssoftware, die einfach zu bedienen ist. Unbegrenzte Nutzer*innen und lebenslange Kundenbetreuung. Mobil und webbasiert.

Erfahre mehr über Hippo CMMS

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

This has been minimally inconvenient and only at times. The data entry levels has also been cumbersome.

Bewertungen zu Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 307 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hippo CMMS bereits verwendet?

Marishia
Marishia
Vendor Relations Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

Kommentare: I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Christopher
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A rich tool that's keeps getting better and better

Kommentare: We are using Hippo to track the work for our engineering teams across our two hotels. It's a great tool and getting better all the time.

Hippo is fairly easy to set up and use and it's simple enough to easily roll out to other users. The recurring / scheduled WOs are great for PM. The recently-released app makes Hippo even easier to use when mobile -- a key feature for my organization. The calendar view is important for our team. I like the database query tool, but wish you could duplicate queries. The customer service is excellent! -- second to none!

The primary challenge for our organization using Hippo is finding WOs once open. It would be nice if there were a bucket/queue for NEW WOs awaiting assignment instead of having to search for them amidst all the other work orders. Search is getting better and easier with the app, but requires re-entering search criteria every time you click into a WO and back out. Also, it would be nice if there were a way to time-delay/park items ("snooze this for a week and the put it back in the queue to be assigned"). Lastly, I would love if there were a way to customize the WO field layout, remove fields, add custom fields and change whether ANY field is required or not (instead of the 4 that can be modified).

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you, Christoper, for the honest review! We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for what we could improve on, we always love to hear feedback on how we could become an even better product. Cheers!

Paul
Senior Project Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

3 year review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Quick & easy to use. However i need support to update. How can i do this. I have a budget for updates & changes.

Ease of use to run reports. Not to much detail.

I need some assistance with changes. Can you advise how this can be done.

Thiago
Sustainability & Special Projects Assistant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An execellent tool

Kommentare: Besides the cons, Hippo is an excellent maintenance tool. It is organized, simple and easy to use. I use Hippo every day, adding, editing and sometimes creating work orders. And I have an excellent experience with the support team. Sometimes we have in-depth discussions on how we can improve our expertise about Hippo and finding solutions to our requests.

The software is user-friendly. In a few clicks, you can find what you are looking for. Good in extracting reports. Hippo it is organized and store thing properly.

You can't close more than one work order per time. Adding a piece of equipment, or adding a location should be more natural than add one by one. We can't have a hierarchy relationship between work orders. Hippo should allow us to create predecessors and successors dependencies. So, you can have a main project closed when its small pieces of work orders were settled first. Improve the way that hippo manages spare parts. Hippo should Create a separate space to register the spare parts instead of using per facility.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Thiago, As you know, we appreciate the feedback (both pros and cons) so that we can improve. We are constantly trying to make Hippo better, and adding new features. One thing I would suggest would be to customize a work category. For example, create a "Projects" category. This will allow you to keep associated tickets together. It also allows you to search for work orders and run reports in that category much easier and faster. I know you are in touch with our support team often, and please continue to reach out to us. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of our summer! Mel Motoch

Jennifer
Facilities Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Super easy but also robust

Kommentare: We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption. You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Maintenance Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

Kommentare: So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Giovanni
Robotics technician in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Hippo

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Hippo and my team is getting a good use out of it

I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team and the upgrades based on customer's feedback.

Some features are not very customizable and my team and I had to figure out how to work around those.

Antwort von Eptura

Giovanni, We appreciate the time you took to write us a review- it means the world! We look forward to a continued partnership with you. -your Hippo CMMS team

Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hipp CMMS great customer service!

Ease of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization

Then trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money. I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Sean
Water Treatment Supervisor in Kanada
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great CMMS!

Kommentare: I have set up three other CMMS systems and this one is by far the most user friendly from administering it and also the end user experience.

I really like the fact that it was easy to set up and administer. I have had great buy in form my employees. the software is very intuitive and I like the fact that everything from assets, locations,PM's etc. all tie in together seamlessly while you are setting up the program. The support is phenomenal and I appreciate the way that they keep us in the loop with everything they are developing.

The only thing I can say i have an issue with is there is no app yet but I have seen the mock up for the app they are developing and it looks fantastic.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Sean, Good team buy-in is always a pleasure to see! Our support team always works hard to provide the best level of service possible. As for the app our development team is working hard on it and we will be providing updates as they are available. Continue to reach out when anything at all comes up, we are always happy to help! Best regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 265 | mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Eric
Production Coordinator in Kanada
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Hippo has allowed us to more easily maintain the preventative maintenance for our companies 100+ pieces of equipment, and move away form a paper based system that was prone to human errors.

Easy to use, set up, and maintain in comparison to our previous maintenance software.

I have had a few negative experiences with the support staff. Some of them are great, but a few individuals seem to have difficulties communicating. I have found myself trying to explain something in ten different ways and it not being understood, but this has only happened twice out of my 20~ experiences.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad to hear that Hippo has helped with organizing your day to day preventative maintenance. As you continue to use the system, you will see the benefits of tracking that info. I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication, but ultimately the support team is here to help! The goal is to see you and your team succeed! Mel Motoch

Director of Maintenance in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HIPPO CMMS

Kommentare: The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Erik
Maintenance Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen.
If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Erik, Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you! Regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Manager 1-866-956-2859 ext265 mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Larry
Process Control Engineer in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I'm glad I chose hippo.

Kommentare: My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures.
Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way.
Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs.
Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system.
There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for.
We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.
I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Joe
Asst Director of Facilities in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo CMMS Review

Kommentare: Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us. Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

Daniel
Facility Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for our maintenance department

Kommentare: We have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.

Cloud based; user friendly;

product development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!

Robert
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hippo user

Kommentare: Technical support by Hippo is above board. I am building our system on the fly and it is not too bad. I am previously familiar with the software having built a system for a previous employer. We have way to much equipment and are too large a plant to have engaged a HIPPO equipment survey. Not having anything in place and the need to start made it essential to go this route. We ordered software and it launched two days later. My Mechanics are getting more done in a day. Their morale has improved and they can get detailed instruction at their fingertips.

I have been able to engage my mechanics and keep them productive. I use the mobile connection via smart phones to make work orders, parts, resources, and manuals available. It is easy to attach photos and enhances our communications across the plant. They like the software which is what is the bottom line. We are doing a much better job tracking tasks and getting stuff fixed.

It is young and not all the reports are what accounting would like. You really need to buy the enterprise version for the extra custom reporting capability. There needs to be a cost center work order field that can track and report output per cost center for budgeting.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Robert, I love hearing your feedback about your mobile experience with Hippo. For your techs to be able to access Equipment info, parts, or manuals while on location must save so much time! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!

Tim
Logistics Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's not perfect, but it's very good

Kommentare: We run over a hundred facilities, each with a need for their own equipment log, maintenance schedules, tickets, etc. Hippo was instrumental in cleaning up the inventory and scheduling of these sites and moving us to a new stage of organiztion.

Hippo allowed the consolidation of our geographically diverse building & equipment needs. It is a vast set of data and Hippo handles the dissemination well.

End-user friendliness is limited. This is partially due to the scope of the organization, but it would be helpful to have a bit more polish in this regard.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Tim! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your organization to better manage so many locations. We appreciate the feedback from our customers and we try our best to accommodate suggestions. I'd love to learn more details about how you think we could improve. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any ideas we could share with our development team. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Tod
Director in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for PM's

Kommentare: Onboarding was very smooth, lots of options getting the system set up. Very small team needed to onboard. Struggled with some browsers on some computers kicking the users out without notice. This appears to have been solved. Trained admins on the system remotely during covid and it worked out very well. We did end up parting ways with some of the less computer literate individuals who just could not make the transition from paper to the computer. Some of the teams have really taken off with the use of barcodes and mobile devices while others are just using the PC interface.

Easy to use and train on. Most operators with moderate computer skills come up to speed quickly Great reports Service is fantastic. The mobile app has worked out well for some of our applications

Had browser issues in year 1 with some of the users. Seems to have been fixed. Some operators with lower computer skill really struggled with the platform. (mostly just logging in :) Email notifications are limited from a customizable standpoint.

Ernie
Building Operations Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lions Manor Preventive Maintenance

Kommentare: I was a little skeptical when I was first introduced to this product. Over the years I have seen a lot of systems come and go. My first experience with maintenance software was back in the early 80s. Now that was primitive. When I started using HIPPO I was amazed at the power behind this system. The ease of use was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend HIPPO to anyone I knew that was looking for a maintenance system

The ease of use. Reporting feature, calendar for scheduling, etc.A

The more I use the program the more familiar I get wit it. That is the same with a lot of things, if you don't use the system for periods of time it takes awhile to get back in the groove.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Ernie - glad Hippo has been working well for you over the past 2+ years. If you ever need tp brush up on some of the new features we have added or legacy features, contact our support team. There are many on-going webinars you can take advantage of or get some personalized training sessions. Thanks for the feedback!

Loren
Department Manager in USA

It has been an great software for us that has highly improved our process over paper work orders.

Kommentare: It increased our overall production by multiple people having visual progress over what was getting done. It eliminated lost work orders. It allows us to look up information much faster then going thru file cabinets for documents.

Easy to use and quick to learn. It is fast to move thru the steps. It allows multiple people to know where certain work orders are in process quickly. The reporting is good and allows you to look up items that may need replaced quickly.

There aren't many options for customization. There have been times that we would like to do something where we couldn't and the option wasn't there to even create a customization.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks Loren for the feedback. Glad to hear that over the past 1-2 years Hippo has been doing well for you. You will be happy to know that we are adding more customization features this year. You are not alone, many of our users have requested and our development team has the project slated for this year. We look forward to working with Gensco for many more years... please keep the feedback coming and thanks for the review. Daniel - GM

Joe
Facilities Supervisor in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Super User

I like the communication feature on HIPPO. To have the ability to communicate to the requestor is key in the service industry, in the past we used another program that did not have this feature and it was the #1 complaint.

We had an issue when we initially rolled out the program with the users putting their phone extensions in the contact info section due to them interpreting the wording incorrectly. After some discussion with the HIPPO Team they rectified it!

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Joe! It's great to know you're enjoying the communication features in Hippo and that it's been a key feature for you and your team at the North York General Hospital. I'm glad our team was able to help you rectify the contact information that was originally set up in the system. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Bill
Operations Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great to with with

Kommentare: it is the most easiest to use program i found. all our work orders get done on time and other managers can request work to be done easily

the lay out and the way it will store all my records. plus how it will email my work orders to my contractors

when it emails it has from hippo not my company at the start

Antwort von Eptura

Hello Bill, thank you for taking to time to review our software, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our user friendly interface is working well with your company! We are glad that we sorted your concern with the email address that was sending out emails. We are currently working on releasing Version 6 of our software which will improve features and functionality that will allow you to attach documents to your assets & equipment. Please contact us at 1(866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.

Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product, Reasonable Cost

Kommentare: We have identified trends and have been able to amend maintenance schedules based on those trends, very helpful in that regard.

It is easy to use and easy to learn to use the major functions that maintenance software is purchased for.

It has a few "quirky" features that I think may be because it is a cloud based software.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review! It's great to know that it was easy to learn how to use Hippo and that you're getting important information from your database to identify trends and adjust your maintenance schedule accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever experience any problems when using Hippo. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Hiba
FM Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

It is easy to use and user friendly......

I am comparing it to Concept Evolution (FSI product). It doesn't have the range of functionalities I saw in Concept Evolution

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Hiba, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you like the easy of use of Hippo and I'd be more than happy to learn more about which additional features you'd like to have added to Hippo. I will reach out to you shortly, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions, suggestions or concerns. The Bishop Strachan School is a long time customer and we really value your feedback, as it is extremely important for us to keep improving. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Building Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo is awesome

Kommentare: It helped to streamline our work orders

I like the fact the Hippo was very easy to learn and is user friendly. the customer service is outstanding.

The only negative I have about this software is sometimes there can be a delay between the pages when inputting items.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Chris - So glad to hear that Hippo continues to be a helpful tool for PVS Chemicals. You have been a long time customer and we are happy to know that you are getting value out of the system. We are working on improving the page load time for the admin grids - you should notice that the work orders and equipment list are loading much faster. More features and improvements to come ! Thank you for your feedback. Daniel