Über Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS eignet sich für die meisten Branchen und ist eine leistungsstarke, kostengünstige und nutzerfreundliche Lösung für das Wartungsmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über Hippo CMMS

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

This has been minimally inconvenient and only at times. The data entry levels has also been cumbersome.

Bewertungen zu Hippo CMMS

Hippo CMMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 312 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hippo CMMS bereits verwendet?

Marishia
Marishia
Vendor Relations Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

Kommentare: I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Christopher
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A rich tool that's keeps getting better and better

Kommentare: We are using Hippo to track the work for our engineering teams across our two hotels. It's a great tool and getting better all the time.

Hippo is fairly easy to set up and use and it's simple enough to easily roll out to other users. The recurring / scheduled WOs are great for PM. The recently-released app makes Hippo even easier to use when mobile -- a key feature for my organization. The calendar view is important for our team. I like the database query tool, but wish you could duplicate queries. The customer service is excellent! -- second to none!

The primary challenge for our organization using Hippo is finding WOs once open. It would be nice if there were a bucket/queue for NEW WOs awaiting assignment instead of having to search for them amidst all the other work orders. Search is getting better and easier with the app, but requires re-entering search criteria every time you click into a WO and back out. Also, it would be nice if there were a way to time-delay/park items ("snooze this for a week and the put it back in the queue to be assigned"). Lastly, I would love if there were a way to customize the WO field layout, remove fields, add custom fields and change whether ANY field is required or not (instead of the 4 that can be modified).

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you, Christoper, for the honest review! We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for what we could improve on, we always love to hear feedback on how we could become an even better product. Cheers!

Derek
Maintenance Technician in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Operational usage in the field

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I believe Hippo CMMS to be a useful tool in maintenance management, as long as it is open to feedback and willing to work through suggestions. Open mindedness is essential.

Editing ability is very useful in tracking progress of job orders and easy for the requester to follow, as well as administrators.

Mobile app updating needs to be more accurate. I would like to see a table of jobs by resources to include due date on the work orders. This will assist the technicians in tracking where the job orders are standing day to day.

Thiago
Sustainability & Special Projects Assistant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An execellent tool

Kommentare: Besides the cons, Hippo is an excellent maintenance tool. It is organized, simple and easy to use. I use Hippo every day, adding, editing and sometimes creating work orders. And I have an excellent experience with the support team. Sometimes we have in-depth discussions on how we can improve our expertise about Hippo and finding solutions to our requests.

The software is user-friendly. In a few clicks, you can find what you are looking for. Good in extracting reports. Hippo it is organized and store thing properly.

You can't close more than one work order per time. Adding a piece of equipment, or adding a location should be more natural than add one by one. We can't have a hierarchy relationship between work orders. Hippo should allow us to create predecessors and successors dependencies. So, you can have a main project closed when its small pieces of work orders were settled first. Improve the way that hippo manages spare parts. Hippo should Create a separate space to register the spare parts instead of using per facility.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Thiago, As you know, we appreciate the feedback (both pros and cons) so that we can improve. We are constantly trying to make Hippo better, and adding new features. One thing I would suggest would be to customize a work category. For example, create a "Projects" category. This will allow you to keep associated tickets together. It also allows you to search for work orders and run reports in that category much easier and faster. I know you are in touch with our support team often, and please continue to reach out to us. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of our summer! Mel Motoch

Richard
Director of Facilities in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cobra Puma Golf

Kommentare: Overall it has been very helpful. Great tool for techs to schedule and complete their work. A good tool to show senior management the work that is getting done, what it cost and what is left on the table to do.

The program seems to run on a stable base. We have had zero problems accessing the system at any time.

Reporting is tough, it may be me though. I just wish we could run quick monthly performance reports with graphics. I'd also like to run reports on particular pieces of equipment. I haven't figured that out yet.

Jennifer
Facilities Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Super easy but also robust

Kommentare: We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption. You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Maintenance Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

Kommentare: So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

jerry
Security Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comments from a school perspective.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Hippo is a good system. We would like to get some one on one training at our site to ensure we are getting the most out of the sytem.

Easy to use for all users. Can create reports for tracking a variety of things.

The reports are difficult to create with the information that you want.

Melody
HR Generalist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for work order processing

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Hippo is very suitable for smaller businesses and offers many capabilities larger businesses would utilize.

Ease of use, capabilities, and tracking of expense

Can only Decline rather than Retract or Cancel when necessary.

Jamey
Maintenance Tech in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for Hippo

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It works well for scheduled work that we mostly use it for.

Scheduled walkthroughs of the buildings. Asset tracking

It is difficult to move dates for scheduled maintenance work.

Director of Maintenance in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HIPPO CMMS

Kommentare: The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Erik
Maintenance Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen.
If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Erik, Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you! Regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Manager 1-866-956-2859 ext265 mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Larry
Process Control Engineer in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I'm glad I chose hippo.

Kommentare: My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures.
Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way.
Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs.
Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system.
There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for.
We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.
I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Joe
Asst Director of Facilities in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo CMMS Review

Kommentare: Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us. Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Leading CMMS, Becoming Better and Better

Kommentare: Our company has been entirely reactive in maintenance, relying on our maintenance team to respond to emergencies through word-of-mouth via numerous varying channels of communication. Ownership wanted a control device to have some sort of idea of the maintenance issues in play; after researching, we found the whole world of CMMS', and Hippo. The free trial was a good toe-dipping, and the Hippo team was extremely helpful in orienting us to the ideas of Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders, etc. We had a smooth onboarding process and as of ~4 months, adoption is going very well.

The best thing about HippoCMMS is excellent customer service. Quickly and courteously responsive, the reps discuss in detail the various questions and suggestions brought forward. They are also diligent in finding answers and solutions.

There are still some aspects of Hippo that are slightly awkward: sometimes there is no way to accomplish what you want-- though Hippo is very receptive to suggestions. Other times, the only way to accomplish what you want is by an inelegant series of steps-- but, again, Hippo has been incredibly willing to listen to such concerns and to implement new methods. I imagine there are some User requests that are simply impractical or incompatible with the software architecture. But so far Hippo has found a way to either solve my challenges or deal with them so that I'm happy overall.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you had a great onboarding experience and that our support team is being helpful. Please keep sharing your suggestions and insights with us. Your feedback is extremely important for us to keep improving Hippo. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Diana
Quality Assurance Manager in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HIPPO - easy to use, efficient for all

Kommentare: We required a PM program for to be compliant in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) program. Hippo filled the gap - some resistance from employees at first but the ease of use makes it hard to resist. Maintenance personnel who hated the 'paperwork' in the old system love the ease of completing PM's on the computer - fast and easy

The ease of use - very user friendly - tutorials are excellent. I also LOVE how the HIPPO logo celebrates the holidays!

I would say the only thing I don't like is have to uncheck boxes when I do a work order search.....

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Diana! I'm happy you mentioned Hippo's ease of use and how user friendly it is. I'm also going to share with our designers that you enjoy how our logo changes for each holiday! I understand the the default selected filters in the work order search might not be what you usually need for your searches, that's why our development team has created the selected/deselect all button. I'm not sure if you're already using it, but it makes much easier and faster to choose only the filters you need. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Aubree
Project Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than I could have hoped

Kommentare: So far I am really enjoying learning this software. The support and excellent customer service has completely sold me on this product.

I love, love, love the immediate, knowledgeable, and friendly support that you offer on the software. I am very new to this system and have about a million questions. Your team has been amazing! I am still learning the parts and PO side but so far I am very very happy with the ease of use. Its taken me a while to wrap my head around certain things but I think as I learn more it will just come intuitively.

Lack of a true cycle count on parts. This is very important for our company. We need to verify that our inventory is correct through random weekly checks. Also the big one.....Part Number, not Part Name should be the first thing that the technicians look for when they are entering parts on a work order. Its much easier than trying to remember how the part was named in the system. They have to use the part number that they find in the manuals for the machines so they should be able to search by part number when trying to use parts on their work orders. This has driven me mad lately.

Mark
Facilities Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied New Customer

What we wanted, and therefore liked most, was the ability to organize and access all the important information about our facility and equipment, processes and vendors, and preventive maintenance scheduling. We are particularly wanting to keep this information available through any future changes in personnel.

So far, the only thing that is daunting to me is the incredible complexity of the software. It does so many things that it seems almost impossible to get familiar with and utilize all aspects. I'm looking forward to training and experience so that I become familiar with it.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm glad to hear that you can already see the benefits of using Hippo. We understand that setting up a CMMS for the first time can be challenging, but rest assured that we are here to guide you. Our support doesn't end after your training period and I'm going to personally reach out to you after training to schedule some Q&A sessions to make sure you're comfortable using Hippo. It is great to know that your employee suggested Hippo after a previous good experience with us. We are thankful for that! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Charles
Facilities Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product for a great price

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very pleased with the product. None of my team or the requesters had any previous experience with any type of CMMS system. They were able to learn the processes quickly during the on boarding period and had minimal implementation issues. Due to the smooth start up, the system was accepted by all users and seen as a valued addition to our work process.

The software is easy to learn and if fairly adaptable to you individual needs in a CMMS system. They offer great start up support. They respond quickly to any questions or suggestions given through the help tool. When there has been system issues they are resolved very quickly.

I really don't have any cons, I think the biggest challenge was during the initial set up, we would not fully understand the design process so errors were made on some PM task and equipment data. But, we were able to determine where the errors were made and corrected them.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Charles! It's great to know that Cajun Industries is taking advantage of everything Hippo has to offer. We were very happy to see your progress during your recent meeting with Natasha. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help or have any suggestions! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser

Ernie
Building Operations Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lions Manor Preventive Maintenance

Kommentare: I was a little skeptical when I was first introduced to this product. Over the years I have seen a lot of systems come and go. My first experience with maintenance software was back in the early 80s. Now that was primitive. When I started using HIPPO I was amazed at the power behind this system. The ease of use was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend HIPPO to anyone I knew that was looking for a maintenance system

The ease of use. Reporting feature, calendar for scheduling, etc.A

The more I use the program the more familiar I get wit it. That is the same with a lot of things, if you don't use the system for periods of time it takes awhile to get back in the groove.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Ernie - glad Hippo has been working well for you over the past 2+ years. If you ever need tp brush up on some of the new features we have added or legacy features, contact our support team. There are many on-going webinars you can take advantage of or get some personalized training sessions. Thanks for the feedback!

Loren
Department Manager in USA

It has been an great software for us that has highly improved our process over paper work orders.

Kommentare: It increased our overall production by multiple people having visual progress over what was getting done. It eliminated lost work orders. It allows us to look up information much faster then going thru file cabinets for documents.

Easy to use and quick to learn. It is fast to move thru the steps. It allows multiple people to know where certain work orders are in process quickly. The reporting is good and allows you to look up items that may need replaced quickly.

There aren't many options for customization. There have been times that we would like to do something where we couldn't and the option wasn't there to even create a customization.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks Loren for the feedback. Glad to hear that over the past 1-2 years Hippo has been doing well for you. You will be happy to know that we are adding more customization features this year. You are not alone, many of our users have requested and our development team has the project slated for this year. We look forward to working with Gensco for many more years... please keep the feedback coming and thanks for the review. Daniel - GM

Joe
Facilities Supervisor in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Super User

I like the communication feature on HIPPO. To have the ability to communicate to the requestor is key in the service industry, in the past we used another program that did not have this feature and it was the #1 complaint.

We had an issue when we initially rolled out the program with the users putting their phone extensions in the contact info section due to them interpreting the wording incorrectly. After some discussion with the HIPPO Team they rectified it!

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Joe! It's great to know you're enjoying the communication features in Hippo and that it's been a key feature for you and your team at the North York General Hospital. I'm glad our team was able to help you rectify the contact information that was originally set up in the system. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Bill
Operations Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great to with with

Kommentare: it is the most easiest to use program i found. all our work orders get done on time and other managers can request work to be done easily

the lay out and the way it will store all my records. plus how it will email my work orders to my contractors

when it emails it has from hippo not my company at the start

Antwort von Eptura

Hello Bill, thank you for taking to time to review our software, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that our user friendly interface is working well with your company! We are glad that we sorted your concern with the email address that was sending out emails. We are currently working on releasing Version 6 of our software which will improve features and functionality that will allow you to attach documents to your assets & equipment. Please contact us at 1(866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.

Dean
General Manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great job Hippo !

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Simplified to learn and use Hippo on a daily basis , easy to find what is needed .

Could be a little more user friendly when creating PM's with Parts, Asset #s ect

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Dean! I'm happy you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that now is very simple for you to manage your assets and work orders. Thank you for your suggestion regarding PMs. I will share it with our development team. Please continue to share your ideas and suggestions with us.Your feedback is very important to us! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Hiba
FM Coordinator in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

It is easy to use and user friendly......

I am comparing it to Concept Evolution (FSI product). It doesn't have the range of functionalities I saw in Concept Evolution

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Hiba, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you like the easy of use of Hippo and I'd be more than happy to learn more about which additional features you'd like to have added to Hippo. I will reach out to you shortly, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions, suggestions or concerns. The Bishop Strachan School is a long time customer and we really value your feedback, as it is extremely important for us to keep improving. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com