Über Total Management

Webbasierte Immobilienverwaltungssoftware. Komplettes Multitasking, einfach zu bedienen und erschwinglich.

Erfahre mehr über Total Management

The software is cohesive and user friendly. The support staff took the time to identify the company's needs so they could demonstrate the benefits of the software that would best meet those needs.

Bewertungen zu Total Management

4,0

Total Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Total Management bereits verwendet?

Sandi
Bookkeeper in USA

A Great Property Management Tool

Kommentare: Our company has been using the Total Management software for nearly three years. What a difference it has made. I handle mostly the financial aspect of the property management business. I've had a couple of issues, but the support staff is top-notch. They respond quickly and work with you until the issue is resolved. I can't say enough good things about how complete and detailed the software is and how user friendly it is! I can highly recommend this software to any property management company that's looking to make life easier, yet have access to a wealth of information regarding all aspects of their company.

I appreciate the ease of use and the abundance of information available, especially the wide variety of reports that can be generated. People with little or no accounting experience can use the software without dread because of the built-in features that takes care of ensuring everything goes in its proper place.

Recently, during a Windows 10 update, I had difficulty printing reports correctly in Google Chrome. This was not the Total Management's software problem, but until I discovered the problem was with Windows 10, I thought it had to do with the Total Management software. I was able to switch to a different search engine and print the reports I needed. So, the point of this is to give the reader a heads up.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Sandi, We appreciate you leaving a review! It's always great to hear from long-term users, and we're happy to hear that you've found our program to make a difference in managing finances!

Inga
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent overall management software, great value and outstanding customer support.

Kommentare: It is hard to find a property management software that can handle commercial business parks and doesn't break the bank. TM isn't perfect. So many little things I wish they had done differently to make it more user friendly. But we only manage 100 units in 8 entities, we are mainly an investment and development firm. So we can't afford spending $ getting set up with Yardi Voyager or MRI, not to mention the outrageous monthly costs. And we do know people who just did spend the $ and absolutely hate their system.
So getting set up with TM doesn't break the bank and it is a month-to-month contract. The software can do everything we need it to. It can handle accounting, property management, CAM (also more complex CAM) and it can truly handle those separate entities. Now, it doesn't look pretty. Sure I wish it was looking a little more like Appfolio. It looks old school and the reports look blank and aren't customizable. But it can do a lot more than Appfolio for a commercial user, and the numbers are all there. Their CAM setup makes me want to pull my hair out. But at least it can handle it, and you only have to set up CAM once, then you can track it every month/year, however you do it. The tenant online portal looks old school and blank too. But hey, it works. Now, the payment processor they work with is RentPayment (Yapstone), and it is nice that the online payments get just show up in the system. But boy, Yapstone customer support blows. And they charge fees for ACH/eCheck payments, not just for credit/debit card payments. I know other rent payment processors who don't charge on ACH payments, which is nice for tenants.
The Total Management customer support on the other hand is AWESOME. I have NEVER dealt with a company that had this kind of customer support. EVER. You get free trainings via join.me to help you get set up and their trainers are great. I would have been totally lost without them. If the system has a glitch (which really doesn't happen a lot) you email customer support and they fix it. Although half the "glitches" I thought I found turn out to be user errors - oops. The more you get used to the software the less you have issues. I have used it for 1.5 months now and it really isn't bad to get into. Now, the data import was tough. You can use their import sheets for the basics, but you still need to manually set up late fees, rent increases, lease data. But thats the same with every new software. Overall, really good value.

The customer support, what it is capable of doing, the value.

Could be user friendlier and look more attractive.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Inga, We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with our program! We're glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team - We'll be sure to let them know.

CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for simple day-to-day maintenance, but horrible for financial reporting

Kommentare: Total Management is easy to learn to use and adequate for a number of regular functions, but quickly becomes inadequate for use with multiple properties. Balance sheets often don't balance, especially when they are run for multiple properties. The available reports are inadequate for tax return and bank reporting, so most reports need to be created in Excel. The owed to/due from feature is handy, but very complicated to unravel when these short-term balance sheet accounts need to be eliminated. The bank reconciliation feature is convenient, but doesn't actually reconcile the bank statement to the books. The CAM reconciliation feature looks nice, but since it does not reflect journal entries it is useless for our purposes. The support folks usually try to be helpful, but are constrained by the program limitations, and often seem to have little knowledge of accounting.
It would be much better all around if it could be reconfigured as a front end system for QuickBooks Online. The best features are reasonable price and lack of a long-term contract.

Gentle learning curve, reasonable price, month-to-month contract.

Horrible financial reporting, unreliability, lack of completeness of utilities, lack of internal budgeting.

Doug
general counsel in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien

Total Management Completely Changes Our Company

Kommentare: We used to administer our property management using several different programs by several different people. As a result different programs had conflicting information. By switching to Total Management, everyone has the same information. Also information that we provide to lenders now looks professional and consistent. Total Management has improved our profitability by giving us information that we never had before, and increases our collections. Total Management is not that expensive. If your company is trying to manage its properties by using QuickBooks, you are making a big mistake if you don't switch to Total Management.

Web-based so that it can be used anywhere with an internet connection. Allows you to take all of your information to meetings and answer questions on the spot. After you use it for a couple of weeks, it becomes easy to use. Customer service is excellent. It offers 99% of the features that we need. Software that had 100% of what we need is a 1000x more expensive. It isn't worth the extra cost for the few extra useful features.

There is a learning curve and its isn't intuitive, but I don't know that any software would be very intuitive.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Doug, We appreciate you leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that switching to our program has had a positive impact on The Pugliese Company!

Will
Director of Property Management in USA

Satisfied User

Kommentare: There is a learning curve with all new software so it took some time to get used to Total Management. We are overall satisfied but I will share some challenges we've experienced. 1) We can only email customer support and not pick up the phone and call and speak with someone immediately. However, when we've emailed problems to customer support, we immediately got a response and an answer to our question. 2) We've been working with customer support to automatically calculate our monthly management fee, which is between 4-5% of the gross collections on each property; however, this problem is still outstanding and we've given up. We cannot get the system to automatically calculate the monthly management fee. 3) Total Management should have a budget feature in the software program. Sophisticated owners require a detailed budget, YTD actuals, etc. We are using the TM budget Excel spread sheet but it would be helpful to have everything included in the software and not have to copy and paste into Excel.

Tracks income and expenses and provides detailed reports. Easy to use.

No budget features in software. We are using the TM Excel spread sheet.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Will, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Hearing back from our users is important to us in continuing to provide a great experience. We're glad to hear that you've found our support team helpful!

Eric
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you're looking to simply your rentals total management is the way to go!

Kommentare: We been using total management for about 3 years now and it has made such a positive impact for us. It simplified so many things for us. From the fact that no matter where I go I can log into a computer and get contact info on a tenant, to logging in an issue with them. Plus the simple process if a tenant is late can just hit a couple buttons and prints out a late notice. I searched for couple months to try to find a company that was able to meet our needs and I am glad I gave them a try!

Logging in anywhere in the world.

No app yet for smart phone, but can still use it using the browser.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Eric, We appreciate you leaving a review! It's always great to hear from long-term users like you. We're glad to hear that our program has helped Miller's Manufactured Housing Communities have a positive experience and that you're enjoying our ease of log-in access!

Joe
Asset Manager in USA

Overall very good PM software

Kommentare: Total Management is a solid online PM tool. There is a learning curve and a decent amount of training involved when first starting TM. After using TM for a week or two most things are pretty straight forward. If you do have a question, the self help tool is very helpful. If more information is needed support has always been quick to respond to any questions that we might have. They seem to be continually improving the online experience. I would definitely use TM for any future properties we acquire.

Once you catch on the ease of use is fantastic

The calendar could use some help. When I click on a range of dates in the future the end date date is allowed to conflict with start date.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Joe, We appreciate you writing a review! Hearing back from our users is important in continuing to provide a great experience. We're happy to hear that you're finding our program easy to use and that our support team has been helpful!

Kelli
Bookkepper/Property manager in USA

CPSG Review

Kommentare: We've had total management for about 4 years. My experience has been great. I love the fact that I can jump on from anywhere I have internet access. The overall user ability is great.

I van access it from anywhere I have internet access

Although it's nice to look back as far as we need too, for security, I don't like that you can have more than two calendar years open for accounting. It allows for changes to past tax years after filed.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Kelli, Thanks for leaving a review. It's always great to hear from long-term users, and we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far! Getting feedback from our users is important in making sure that we are providing a good experience.

Tamera
Immobilien

Totally-Ahh-mazing!

Kommentare: I use this software daily. It has so many features that I am still trying to get use to daily. All in all this is a great software to use.

Easy to utilize and manage. Fast and easy for newbies to learn!

Feels like I still need training in some areas . Still so much to learn. Wish it were easier to correct mistakes such as move outs. Customer Service is hard to reach at times and get answers.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Tamera, We appreciate you leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the many features of our program! If you ever need help re-learning one of them, please reach out to our support staff. They would be happy to help!

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works well for a small portfolio

Kommentare: I used total management daily, and it is a very useful tool. It gives me the ease of multitasking to track repairs, run reports, and find resident information.

I used total management for my growing portfolio of multi family units. It helps keep us organized and offers streamlined access to reports, rent rolls, and ledgers. It is pretty accessable if you are used to this type of software.

Integration to other softwares is limited, and customer support is not the strongest.

Emily
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Total Management(great software for a great price!)

Kommentare: I started using Total Management about 2 years ago. I work as a property manager for a growing real estate company and Total Management is perfect to store and keep track of all our data. I would recommend it to anyone! It is easy to learn and navigate!

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Emily, We appreciate you leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that our program helps make it easy to store and track data! Don't forget about our referral program where you can earn a $50 amazon gift card when referrals you make sign up with us.

Nicole
Administrative assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Total Management is great!

Kommentare: I love Total Management. There are so many features, that really make it the up and coming site to use. You can keep everything together, even work orders for maintenance! It only took me a day or two to get the hang of it when I first started working with it. Very user-friendly!

User-friendly, easy to maneuver, keeps everything in one place

Nothing

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Nicole, We appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you're finding it easy to maneuver the program! Remember, if you ever have any questions, you can always reach out to our support team for help!

Darlene
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Oakes Realty wants to thank you for recommending the "Total Management Software". We have now been dealing with this company since October, and so far we are very happy with this software and their immediate support team. We have been doing Property Management for about 20+ years. The last 4 years we have had nothing but major issues dealing with our previous system's upgrades. That is why we turned to Software Advice. We contacted over 8 different companies, went through 6 different demos and by far the Total Management Web-base Software was the most impressive. Not to mention, the demo training people knew the in and out's about their software. Where as other companies couldn't answer a lot of our questions when we were shown their demos. Total Management has a very strong support team and returns your calls, chats, and comments ASAP. They find ways to resolve any issues you may have. The most impressive thing would be that they are open to new ideas to streamline their current software. This software is quick, easy to access information, and their tenant demographics are great to help eliminate paper copies. Our only regret with this company is, I wish we would of found them earlier in our Property Management career. We would be happy to give reference to future customers and they are free to contact us.

kaisha
community manager in USA

Good for Small Companies

Kommentare: This is a good program for small companies managing a small portfolio. It doesn't have as good features as Yardi but will do the trick in terms of keeping track. It lacks accuracy (ie prorating days in a month, counting late payments, and being able to add lessees instead of just occupants, etc.) but I think I'm picky because of my corporate experience.

it is run online.

too simple.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Kaisha, Thanks for leaving us a review! Hearing back from our users is important - we appreciate you sharing about your experience with us.

Kendra
Housing Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review from Wisconsin

Kommentare: The training was exceptional and very well done. Any questions I have are answered in a fast response. The software is easy to use and can be tailored to my needs. I did a lot of free trials for new software and this was the best. There is so much details and reports that I am still discovering.

That you will try to make any report I need. I like being able to restrict use to certain areas for certain employees.

Some of the reports have a lot of information but I get around this by exporting and removing those columns.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Kendra, Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the training of our program. Remember, if you have any questions, you can always reach out to our support team!

Steven
Maintenance Coordinator in USA

Ease of transformation

Kommentare: We recently decided it was time to put up a website that would allow a multiple of functions to be accessed easily by our tenants and staff to do some basic things which, in turn, allows us more time to concentrate on our daily business. Incorporating the Total Management System into the new site has proven to be easy and seamless. The tech support during this transformation was excellent. Kudos!

Ease of use

Some functions take a little hunting to find....but they are there!

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Steven, Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that integrating our system into your website has been an ease! Remember, if you any questions come up, you can always reach back out to our support team!

Terry
corporate manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Extremely helpful at every turn

Kommentare: When we began working with Total Management I was immediately impressed with how much support they gave me and the staff setting everything up. Many of us were beginners and some with very little computer saavy. Anytime anyone would have a question or needed to be trained on something- they were quick to answer or schedule a training. Now that we are established, I am continually pleased by the amount of support I receive whenever there is a problem or issue that needs to be addressed and very quickly. It seems any time of the day or night Seth always seems to be there to walk me through something, explain, or fix an issue. I am 100% glad we made the choice to go with total management because I feel extremely secure with so much support and customer service every step of the way.

Antwort von Total Management

Terry, It has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind words. Total Management

Frank
Operations Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Management Software

Kommentare: We are still very new to Total Management. The system is easy to use, but still has a handful of features that could/should be added. The system has been easy to learn and will be a valuable asset to running our properties.

It is easy to learn and use.

There are some simple features that are not present in the software.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Frank, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the program so far! If you have any questions, remember you can always reach out to our support team.

Sandi
Immobilien

Total Management is the answer

The software is cohesive and user friendly! The support staff took the time to identify the company's needs so they could demonstrate the benefits of the software that would best meet those needs. I feel they listened and then guided us, so we could maximize our use of the software. There were a few bumps to overcome in the beginning, but the team never faltered and was always open and willing to meet or exceed our expectations.

I am still learning the software, but I can see areas that could be improved. It's nothing major, just some minor tweaking.

Shauna
Bookkeeper in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Program does everything I need at a reasonable cost for my tiny portfolio.

Web Based, tracks in real time, multiple users can access data, One button action on NSF charges fee, updates ledger and writes letter. Couldn't be more simple.

I would love it there was an App for Android or I-Phone so that I could access easily from my phone.

Robin

CPA Review

Kommentare: It's a good system for property management and the price is right compared to competitors. System reaction time (updating) is a little slow and some basic accounting functionality such as the ability to drill down in reports and apply lock down dates to prevent backdating are not available. Overall I think my client will be satisfied and I will be able to make due.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Robin, Thanks for leaving a review. We hope your client has been satisfied with the program! Hearing back from our users is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think.

Abraham

Review for software

Kommentare: Good functionality but no videos nor phone support. Makes it VERY hard if you can't pick up a phone and call someone.

Functionality

No phone tech support at your becking call

Tyler

Great software for Property Management

Kommentare: Total Management has proven to be a great software for property managers and tenants alike. It is an easy system to learn and to teach. The reports generated area also very useful and offer the ability to analyze many facets of the property.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed our report generation tools!

Jennifer

We love Total Management

Kommentare: This system works so well for anybody who does property management. It is streamlined and keeps us organized. I would recommend this software program to anyone, big or small.

Antwort von Total Management

Hi Jennifer, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that our program helps keep you organized!

James
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Property Management Software!

Kommentare: We have been using Total Management in our office for over a year now and it makes it easy to keep track of multiple multi-Family units. Highly Recommended!

Antwort von Total Management

Hi James, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that our program has helped make it easier to track multi-family units!