Filtern nach:

Über BUCS

Fondsbuchhaltung-System, das den Bedürfnissen der Regierung, gemeinnütziger Organisationen und Bildungseinrichtungen gerecht wird.

Erfahre mehr über BUCS

Sandra T.
HR Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended and User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall, I do love using this system in conjunction with CHIPS. I believe it was a smart move on behalf of our company to invest in these programs. If there are ever any problems or concerns, they have some the friendliest staff to assist in a timely manner. This is by far my favorite software to work with out of any job I've ever had in the past.

BUCS has been a life saver for doing Accounts Payable, Inventory, and Human Resources. I use this product regularly and don't know why everyone hasn't gone to this system. It is multipurpose and helps with keeping up with inventory, payments, and is user friendly for corrections as well. I also love that you can work in CHIPS and BUCS at the same time as well as have other programs pulled up and sometimes I will have Word, Excel, and the internet opened but it doesn't affect them from running efficiently.

I don't like the limitation on users. We can have several people that need to be working in the system at the same time and it will lock us out and state that it has reached its maximum number of users. Then we all have to exit out and call in for a reset. It can take up valuable time to have to deal with this.

Ramona W.
City Clerk/Treasurer in USA

BUCS

Kommentare: Time management and ease with entries related to General Ledger Accounting were the biggest and most notable advantages. Once other modules purchased and again, the interface capability of the 3 we use. They all "talk" to each other!

We had purchased BUCS prior to a major flood event, in which we had to rebuild our entire General Ledger data. It was the first of three modules we purchased. After the flood, it took another clerk and myself 6 months to reconstruct the data. Once complete, it was very easy to use, saved so much time in data-entry and duplication of entries. Very user friendly. Streamlined the work load tremendously. Always learning something new.

Just the nervousness of something new! Change!

Aaron j. K.
Aaron j. K.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Mid to Large Governments

Kommentare: Overall, BUCS is a great software for mid-large sized governmental units. It is very user friendly, adaptable and has many features and modules to make work easier.

The ease of setting vendors up to the ease of paying vendors via A/P. This software is very user friendly. I can be at times, difficult to navigate or find something that you want. But overall this is a great software!

There are no base reports, everything is customized by the user. So you could potentially be missing something in your report if it wasn't built correctly or if you missed a step when making the report. Reports can be difficult to create.

Yvonne G.
City Administrator in USA

BUCS Software

Kommentare: BUCS has been wonderful to work with, I first used it in Balcones Heights

This software is very user friendly and inexpensive compared to a lot of softwares

The add on's are so expensive, which more of the common ones were included.

Shelley W.
Office Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BUCS Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with BUCS has been excellent.

What I like most about this software is how it works with CUBIC and CHIPS. I perform a lot accounting aspects for my job and this software makes it so easy to find just about anything and balance our books.

The only thing I dislike with BUCS is where we do our occupational licenses. I believe the only reason though is because I haven't had the opportunity to do much work with these and I'm unclear on all of the steps.

Angie R.
Accounts Payable in USA

BUCS SYSTEM REVIEW

Kommentare: N/A

I like the overall ease of maneuvering through loading invoices to printing checks and balancing bank reconciliations. Loading and keeping track of vendors and printing 1099's is also easy to use.

I feel some of the reporting could be better and easier to use. It has been confusing for some of our other departments when running expense and revenue reports and getting different amounts using debits and credits verses expenses and revenues.

Cindi H.
Business/HR Manager in USA
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BUCS Review

Kommentare: This software works well for our needs. We are small, so this works for us.

This software is easy to use and easy to learn. The support team is awesome! I do wish they would go back to having annual conferences again.

Some fields don't allow the needed characters at times. Have to use Caps when searching vendors.

Angie C.
Accounts Pay/Receivable in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, easy to use!

Kommentare: Easy to convert, easy to use, customer service will customize reports to suit your needs!

Ease of use & understanding. Customer service will customize reports for you!

There are some changes I would like to make for vendors that like to get paid via ACH--but it is more of a personal preference, nothing that hinders getting the job done.

Julie L.
Clerk Treasurer in USA

Easy

Kommentare: Great people, easy to use.

It is very easy to use. I like how easy it is to print checks.

Wish you did not have to purchase each module separately. The reports should be easier to create. It is very DOS like and I feel it could be simpler to make reports the way you want them.

Gwen B.
Office Clerk in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Bucs it keeps up with everything that I do. Any report that I need it is avalable to print.T

Kommentare: The benefits with using Bucs is everything you do is stored in the system and it can be retrived.

The features in Buc are easy there and very easy to find. The program is very easy to use even for a new customer who is just starting out with the program.

I have nothing that I don't like about Bucs.

Renee S.
Finance Director in USA

Great Software!

The reporting program is fantastic and it has helped my board members better understand the finances of the organization.

The only con is "change" and that can't be helped when you're doing a complete change of software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the change as painless as possible.

Kathryn H.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer in USA

Wonderful Program

Putting in received payments is very easy and learning the software has been fast and easy. I love the amount of support you receive from the company in terms of training and help when issues arise.

With interfacing from other Programs like CHIPS and CUBIC very little information on what the funds being moved are for/what department they are coming from. Otherwise a wonderful software for fund accounting!

Dona S.
Payroll Coordinator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

(New User) Daily User

Again with FREY programs it has four place where you can easily find what you need. I haven't had too much to do in bucs yet because I have only been entering receivables but for the ease of use this program has it was easy to get used to where things are.

Always need to be in CAPS. not sure I really like that but it doesn't make things aligned . Again I have only been using this program for 4 months so not sure I know anything else that I dislike .