NSTA Treasurer

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Tim M.
Treasurer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As the Treasurer of a national motorcycle club, I have to process renewals for over a thousand members that are spread out over the entire year. I get an email reminder of every registration with all of the information that I need for processing it. It is simple to go to the web site to confirm anything that I need. We also hold an annual national rally in June, which means that I am inundated with rally registrations from January - June. They are detailed and include every potential need that a registrant has, including the number of days of registration, family registration, lunch ride tickets, and even rally t-shirts if the member wants one. The information is clear and concise and I get an email every time someone registers. I can get details from the registration form that I can enter into a spreadsheet that breaks down the expense categories and registration income and fees. If I need to re-visit a registration I can easily access the information online. The vast majority of members pay for either new memberships or rally registration with PayPal, and I get an email from PlanetReg along with the registration email if the member chooses to pay immediately. If they don't, their individual invoice for the member shows the amount due or if they paid by check. The interface is slick and intuitive, and it makes my job of Treasurer a lot easier.

Vorteile: What do I like about this software? EVERYTHING!

Nachteile: Ummm..I can't think of any detrimental aspects of this software.

Full features for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Elementary School Principal - Park Community Charter and Victor Haen Elementary Schools
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run two major events at our school each year that take in registrations. Our golf outing is one of those and we are able to create a simple registration form that collects all the information we need including the ability to collect for prizes and hole sponsorship. Previous programs made that very difficult as anything other than a registration was another "ticket type" and that increased the cost. Our community run/walk/bike event is also using PlanetReg now and we are able to place waiver information, collect shirt sizes, and register participants all for one fee. It has saved our school hundreds of dollars over previous registration products we have used.

Vorteile: This is a full featured event registration and promotion product that is far more reasonable than products I have used before. Features like post event surveys are included in this product while others charge as an add on or don't even offer. It connects seamlessly with PayPal and provides day of event features that are very useful.

Nachteile: It is not very fancy from an appearance standpoint but it does the job colleting registrations.

Thanks to planetreg.com for offering a great service!

Bewertet am 2.7.2016
Mari M.
Events Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would like to send a big THANK YOU to Planetreg. I am the events planner
at our small church in Plainfield IL and we just had our 4th VBS and thanks
to Planetreg.com, registration went so much smoother and we had our highest enrollment yet! Thank you for providing a free service for free events. Our church greatly appreciates it.

Vorteile: The software is so easy to use! I was able to customize all my registration questions and i received very positive feedback from all the parents registering their children.

If I Can Do It, Anyone Can.

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Gene S.
Treasurer
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We put on a photo event every year for 300 to 400 registered people. We used to register people over the telephone. PlanetReg solves all of our issues with Credit Cards, Notifications, Writing Receipts and distributing information. We also do a Survey after the event, and Planet Reg gives us a great breakdown of customers opinions.

Vorteile: Event Registration is a messy and complicated business, but PlanetReg eliminates most of the complications and makes it simple enough for our customers to understand. This is our seventh year with PlanetReg, and we love it.

Nachteile: Every now and again, I run up against something that is not intuitive. I think some areas could be more obvious and self evident. But, when I need help, I am only an email away from the support staff. He takes care of my problems or tells me how to do it so I can learn.

Highly recommend

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Mark S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using this software for many years and are quite happy with it. It is easy to use and reasonably priced. Any needs that we have are addressed quickly and efficiently by PlanetReg staff. Response time is fantastic, including times of non-traditional work hours.

Vorteile: Ease of use and also PlanetReg's customer service

Nachteile: Can't think of anything. An customization needs that we had, were satisfactorily addressed.

Long-time user satisfied

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Gail R.
Registrar
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Planet Registration has made my job of setting up our events very easy.

Vorteile: Once I learned how to set up registration pages, it became a breeze. I how have a set of templates so that I can set up registration for an event in 10 minutes. I have been using Plant Registration to help a small non-profit offer events for 5 years and Planet Registration has been an integral part of that process.

Nachteile: The only place where there could be a hang up is when users are redirected from PR to PayPal to pay for our events. I haven't figured out "why" yet, but some of our users get stumped at that point and never go any further. Could be they change their mind, but some, it seems, can't negotiate the software/program change.

PlanetReg Makes Me Look Smart!

Bewertet am 27.1.2019
Chuck M.
Member
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I belong to a local service organization and we put on an annual fundraiser. Our audience requested more access to online payment and pre-registration. This was a problem, because none in our group is very tech savvy. I drew the short straw and was tasked to make it happen. As good fortune would have it, I came across PlanetReg and the reps took care of everything. I now have a ton of tech-cred in my organization. Thanks PlanetReg!

Vorteile: 1. Ease of use.
2. Outstanding support & customer experience.
3. The reps is extremely helpful and intuitive.

Nachteile: 1. I have no complaints.
2. I still have no complaints, other than having to reach a 40 character minimum in this field.

Easy to use, incredible customer service

Bewertet am 9.7.2015
Sean K.
Co-Owner

Kommentare: We've been using PlanetReg since April, 2012 after deciding to go paperless for all our event registrations. The ability to tailor each registration to specific events has been invaluable. We have used it for vendor registrations, sports tournaments, adventure races, parade floats, entertainer submissions, VIP on-water events, car shows, bike rides and more. Pros: Shallow learning curve to get a simple registration page up and live. Ability to use your own past registration pages as templates for recurring events. Customizable questions tailored to specific types of registrations within the same event. Add additional priced items to registration. Can select payment options (PayPal, Credit Card, Cash, Check). Export files to .csv and convert to Excel. Responsive, knowledgeable support team. Very affordable. Cons: Font type and size displayed in editing doesn't always match published page. No mobile app integration or bar code scanning. .csv files can be overwhelming until layout becomes familiar We recommend PlanetReg as an affordable, easy online registration platform.

Great value!

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Julie C.
COO
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to clone events—a huge time saver!

Nachteile: We have a lot of customers who abandon the PayPal process and require added follow up. Would like a way to streamline communication with them about how to continue payment processing. The link is helpful!

I would also like to thank you for your product. We have used others in the past and found yours to

Bewertet am 20.5.2018
Ken K.
Principal

Vorteile: The program allows you to have questions linked to the ticket which is great for things such as shirt sizes. Other programs I have used do not and you have to create tickets for the sizes which is confusing to the people signing up.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to have people use a credit card without going through PayPal but that is not a deal breaker. The product is still much cheaper than others with more features.

von PlanetReg an 29.5.2018

Ken, thank you for your review. We do have several options that allow you to accept credit card payments without using the Paypal checkout. I will follow up with you regarding this.

The Support Makes the Difference

Bewertet am 20.7.2015
Johnathan D.

Kommentare: This system has everything you need. You can customize it tremendously. The customer service is superb. They respond the same day almost always with very clear answers. And you can't beat the price! Way cheaper than other companies and you get more features. The only thing lacking is appearance, but they make up for it with functionality.