Fleet Genius-An Asset to My Organization

Bewertet am 25.3.2015
Michael S.

Kommentare: Fleet Genius makes my job easier! I was looking for something to assist me with the management of my fleet vehicles. Gone are the days of excel spreadsheets and file folders. Fleet Genius allows us to automate the management of our fleet to include Fuel, Oil, Service History, Registration and Inspection. The system is easy to use and is intuitive, which says a lot for software programs today. The technical support is immediatley responsive, while being helpful and knowledgable about their product. The technical support team even proactively reaches out to make sure I'm happy and alert me of any issues I may have missed. I highly recommend Fleet Genius, both for the product and the service.

Remarkably easy to set-up! Delivers significant savings and efficiencies

Bewertet am 25.3.2015
Richard M.

Kommentare: The system is very easy to implement, and they provide great support to get you up and running quickly. It's perfect for my small fleet requirements. While scalable, I'm not paying for a lot of features that I'll never use. I can track and monitor vehicle maintenance from my PC and iPhone and also track my fuel expenses. I rely heavily on the daily email reminders, so I actually only rarely have to login to the software to see what's happening. Does all the heavy lifting, so management of my small fleet is no longer a chore.

von Prova Systems an 25.3.2015

Thanks. We're glad you find the software helpful and easy to use. We're always open to suggestions for new features and ways to improve.

I have found it is to use and a great tool to help monitor all our vehicles.

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Don W.
Transportation Manager

Kommentare: I found that I can monitor all our vehicles without having to be physically present.Which saves me time to handle other duties. Having a schedule as a guideline helps with getting alerts that normally would require physically checking each vehicle for routine maintenance. For our company needs this system has proven to help save time and money. The only con for me is a easier format for procuring information off the system. Otherwise I have been excited using this new system.

Great product and very easy to use it.

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Abdul S.

Kommentare: This software is great and supported by very professional technicians.