Über Daylite for Mac

AUSSCHLIESSLICH für MAC, iPhone & iPad. Verwalte Deine Kontakte, Aufgaben, Termine, E-Mails in einer App und teile alles mit Deinem Team.

Erfahre mehr über Daylite for Mac

To the extent that I've used it, it's easy to use.

Quite a few things are clunky, or an option can be missing.

Bewertungen zu Daylite for Mac

Daylite for Mac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 359 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Daylite for Mac bereits verwendet?

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daylite vereinfacht die tägliche Organisation

Kommentare: Für unser Unternehmen ist es die perfekte CRM-Software.

Die Software ist kompatibel mit Mac. Sie ist sehr strukturiert aufgebaut und stellt Schnittstellen für die Integration von weiteren Tools bereit.

Nach Updates kommt es in den ersten Tagen immer wieder zu Fehlern, welche das System abstürzen lassen.

letztes Jahr

Hello Johanna - Thank you for your review! Thank you for your ongoing support!

Stephen
Stephen
OPerations Manager in Australien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why we use Daylite as a media company

Kommentare: Daylite is just easy to use. We spend very little time during induction teaching people how to use Daylite. If they can use a computer they can use Daylite. I recently had an issue with my personal installation. The support team from Daylite responded quickly and solved the matter within the hour. This was made even more compelling by the time difference between my locale and that of the support team. Regardless of how good the product is, the ability of the support team to get you out of trouble quickly and without fuss is what determines the quality of the product.

The integration across the Apple platform is critical. We don't always have our computers with us, the ability to stay up to date in field is important. Being able to update the database on our iPhones and iPads lightens the physical load on our team

If I find one I'll let you know. Like all software there are features that could be better. with the integration across the Apple environment these niggle are less important.

letztes Jahr

Hi Stephen - Thank you for your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that, because Daylite works offline, it helps you and your team stay up to date with your projects. Thank you for your support!

Ben
Ben
Owner in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The best small business or freelancer CRM

Kommentare: Extremely positive. I was a Daylite user for a long time, switched to something else including various web based solutions, and will now switched back full time because I miss the advantages of a native Mac app.

Daylite is beautifully integrated into macOS, very easy to set up, very easy to use. A masterclass of focused app development n

Daylite lacks a little flexibility at times, and I think the iOS and iPadOS apps are rather behind the Mac app.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Ben - thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear you appreciate Daylite's seamless integration with the Mac and its ease of use. We're happy to have you back in the Daylite community. Thank you for your support!

PJ
PJ
Graphic Designer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Daylite is Badly Designed

Kommentare: Terrible

It doesn't seem to lose any data or break in a way that destroys the work that goes into it.

It is buggy, inconsistent, hard to use (and thus hard to teach to use), and, most of all, badly designed. It attempts to match a Mac app sort of feel by having things almost look and act like they do in a stock Mac app like Numbers, Preview, etc. But they fail in actually making it intuitive and useful. The most obvious example is the way it "pulls in" information from the left side of the window in a thing that I don't even know what to call, maybe it's a page? Anyway, these "pages" (for lack of a better word), stack and cover up everything below, and they are also temporary. This causes a few problems. First, you can't go back to the ones below without closing the ones on top, they go away and if you're trying to reference previous "pages" you keep having to go back and forth, sometimes between multiple layers of pages. It's extremely annoying and very unintuitive. There are plenty more examples of its design ineptitude, but I'll give 1 more: The way you edit the "pages" is to aim for a tiny little edit button on the very bottom of the sidebar. And your edits are not applied until you click "done" which appears in the same place. If you accidentally exit the "page", it loses all your edits. And it's waaaay too easy to accidentally exit a page. You should be able to open these "pages" in a new tab, or window, or anything else besides its current functionality.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi PJ, Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry you haven't had a positive experience with Daylite - we want all of our customers to see the value in Daylite, so we take feedback like this seriously. We're glad that you know your data and any work you put into Daylite was safe; that's really important to us! We're always trying to improve Daylite, so your comments about our design and user interface are very helpful. We have several resources like webinars, one-on-one Customer Success calls, and our Help Centre to make sure you're getting everything you can out of Daylite. We'd love to have you join a call with our Customer Success team and one of our developers to go through anymore feedback you'd like to share - you can reach us here if you're interested: success@marketcircle.com. Thank you for helping us continue to constantly improve Daylite!

Sascha
CTO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best, complete and integrative solutions on Mac

Kommentare: Does a good job and would have been used further when we did not have to close company.

Easy to install and use. Good integration with other tools (i.e. accounting) and mobile availability.

For a small company it seems to be much more than we just need to have. So many of the available features could not have been used.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sascha - Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your support.

Adrian
Adrian
Founder in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A fully featured and user productive CRM

Kommentare: I have been using Daylite since v2 (now v6 and cloud based). It provides a wide CRM feature set and integrates aspects of project and time management. For small business operators that is really useful. What is particularly useful to me, is that it integrates so well with Mail - so many leads & communications come or go via email. Being able to link Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, Projects, Appointments - and capturing that connectivity in my CRM is really useful. Having work with a Salesforce implementation where capturing email traffic and info was never as comprehensive - Daylite is a pleasure to use. There are a range of readily available and easily installable developer add-ons (e.g. www.iosxper.biz and www.puremac.com.au). They add additional features (e.g. multi-currency invoicing, productivity enhancements, Kanban boards), integrations (e.g. online diary publication & management, email campaigns, phone integrations, messaging, web conferencing) and improved reporting. My only real frustration is the inability to create customised views and reports across objects - without developers assistance. While the layered stack architecture will allow enormous customisation - you really need a coders help. Having said that, for 85% of what I do, I can survive for now and as my new business grows and scales, I know there is a solution to my needs. Overall I am a Daylite addict and evangelist!

Awesome user interface, integration into MacOS environment (e.g. Mail), layered architecture allows for integration and customisation, loyal developer ecosystem and low cost per user. Do not underestimate the value of the Daylite Mail Integration - so much of my communications and lead acquisition is via referral and via email - getting data quickly and consistently into any CRM is essential to its adaption. There are iOS/iPad OS apps - not a desktop replacement but great for road warriors to keep the communication channels open or to make productive use of time when out of the office and between meetings.

Some highly technical limitations: - No web browser access to a Cloud-hosted service - but the OSX and iOS apps are awesome! - Limited "regular" user ability to create customised views and reports across multiple objects without developer engagement. - Dependent upon Apple apps for integration with MS Exchange/Office365 - more limited in iOS version

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Improvement over time!

Kommentare: I really like the Opportunities funnel - that I can keep top of mind who are all the potential clients and when I need to follow-up with them - and the way I can do a report of where they came from and how much business I won.

I love that I can access everything on my phone and my computer and it automatically syncs - that I can have all of my calendar appointments, tasks, clients, projects, opportunities and corresponding emails all in one place whenever I need it. I really couldn't live without this product. I rely on it for everything. Ever since it's been in the cloud, it's gotten much better, and they've really added a lot of features, and web seminars and more customer support.

It doesn't play well with others and integrate easily with other software - particularly with other calendar systems. When I want to invite my husband or son to personal family calendar appointments, it's many steps for them to accept a meeting. I wish they would fix that feature and also integrate with other apps and not have to use Zapier or multiple steps.

Breanne
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for small business

A mac-based program was essential for our team even back when we started using daylite in 2015. We love that our mac products can work in real-time and have the ability to coincide with apps such as calendar, email, contacts, reminders, etc. on our apple devices. Having a cloud based CRM is essential too because we can't afford for something with our servers to be off and effect our access to our database. The feature we utilize most is the smart-list feature. This has been crucial to have for the success of our business(es). The other key feature is the ability to link projects, appointments, contacts, emails, etc all together so we have all the pieces to the puzzle to be able to serve our clients and effectively and efficiently as possible.

Wishing there were more programs we could integrate such as the ability to link daylite with our MLS program so we can link MLS listing tickets to our projects/contacts. Also the ability to link "showing time" directly with daylite.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Breanne, thank you for such a great review! We're thrilled to know Daylite has been helping you and your team since 2015. Thank you for your ongoing support!

Diense
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Daylite Review

Kommentare: Absolutely love the product. Marketcircle continues to update and revise the software. Would love if the developers came out with more detailed specifics for the Real Estate.

Easy to use, easy to enter data, fairly intuitive. Very easy to capture emails with mail integration.

It is difficult to create user reports, there are only a limited number of user defined text fields and date fields.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Diense, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Daylite! It's awesome to hear mail integration is helping you! We hear you on reports and custom fields - we've passed this along to our developers!

Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

To work in our company the best option and I recommend to all.

Simplicity and clarity, We like this app

Insufficient synchronization between calendar and tasks Mac and calendars and tasks Daylite. When you drag a job and change the status of your Daylite calendar after synchronizing with your Mac calendar, the change made in Daylite reverts back.

Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mac

Kommentare: Sales focus

It works great- ease of transition and works across all of Mac

Nothing- it was easy to use- offered great customer support

ceo in Tschechien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, powerful, the UX can be better

Flexibility and many features, versatile links between objects, hybride technology (cloud and on premise)

Problems in integration with Zapier, poor integrations, unable to sync with google calendar, old fashion face, limited functionality of the mobile version.

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Powerful and highly customisable multi-function app, but subscription prohibitive for non-commercial

Kommentare: 1. My primary contact list, especially for business associates and friends​ globally from my working life.
2. List of domestic service providers with all relevant data such as contact details, account numbers etc. I have created forms as records of vehicle and equipment maintenance. All these can be linked including receipts imported as pdfs.
3. Domestic and community project management where suppliers, venues, resources, tasks, schedules/pipelines and receipts are linked.

Almost infinitely customisable fields, keywords etc. for fast data search and smart lists. A CRM database, with the added functions of project management and data forms. Automatic copying of e-mails to companies and people​. Ability to telephone from the app. Ability to create templates and forms. Linking of people, companies, tasks, correspondence​ and files such as receipts to a project, for example. Not enough time to list all its amazing features!

Daylite is aimed at the corporate market. The switch to subscription service will sooner or later make it unaffordable for me as a retiree using Daylite for non-commercial personal and community projects. Marketcircle really should offer​ a lower cost version for personal use. Because Daylite is so highly customisable, you need to have a very clear idea of what data you need and how you will use it before starting. However, once you have it set-up to your liking it is intuitive and simple with the aid of templates and forms etc.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! It's great to hear you value how customizable Daylite is. We're proud that it's simple to use yet really adaptive! If you'd like, we'd love for you to reach out to us at info@marketcircle.com so we can go over pricing with you and find the best option.

Christine
President: Broker/Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dayite: Thirteen Years And Counting

After a highly successful career in corporate IT, I completely switched gears and started a real estate business in 2007. Familiar with CRM for large corporate accounts, I wanted that same functionality in an affordable Mac-based small business solution. Thirteen years later, I am still a huge fan of Daylite. In addition to meeting those initial requirements, Daylite even included templates for real estate users. But better yet, I could, and still can, completely customize how I use the system. It has never failed me. The iOS additions are incredibly useful. And, as a sceptic of cloud-based solutions for security and client-confidentiality reasons, I was thrilled to see how Marketcircle handled their approach when moving to a subscription service. I have no concerns about data security issues and it makes syncing that much more seamless. Oh, and the integration with Mail is brilliant and keeps getting better. Really, this may seem obvious to some, but when you're legally required to maintain an audit trail of real estate transaction histories, what could be more efficient than a tool that captures mail, stores documents, allows me to create my own workflows, and then creates a report at the end that simply gets added to the transaction record? It's truly the best investment I've made in my business.

In the past there were some hiccups with adding attachments into the database, but this was quickly resolved.

Agile Software Coach in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Daylite supports me to work how I think, natively on my Apple devices, convenient+safe in the cloud

Kommentare: * Contact and Calendar on steroids! Rich linking to capture the rich relationships that really exist in the real world.
* Project/task management
* Opportunity management for an extended job search. This could not have happened via a spreadsheet, contrary to job coach advice. A job search is too rich to be 2-dimensional.
* Native Apple look-and-feel, and UX.
* Tracking multiple opportunities in my job search pipeline.
* Integration to email. It just fits in the tools I use every day.

Rich linking -- My ADHD mind isn't deficient in attention - it makes rich connections. Daylite allows me to do that, too. If I think an association is important to capture, Daylite lets me do that. Many other CRM's force an association model on me. I like it that Daylite allows me to make the associations that make sense for me because it let's me later view different perspectives of those links -- everything (yes, everything) that's relevant to a person, an appointment, a note, an opportunity. If I think that's an important as it's top-of-mind, I capture that relationship for later use. Integrated with native Mail.app -- It's great to link mail to sales opportunities (and people, and tasks and appointment, and projects) all without leaving mail. Then, when I'm back in DL, all that mail shows up when it's relevant. I don't have to go searching through INBOX. Customer service -- World class. I wouldn't doubt if I were in the top 1% of customers requesting support. I've contacted them A LOT! I always get personal, courteous, expert responses. That's rare. I value that deeply. Apple first -- The interface does not make concessions to Windows look-and-feel or UX. Yeah! As an Apple-only user, that suits my thinking and muscle memory just fine! Underdogs -- I feel like I'm part of a movement -- an all-apple CRM that kicks butt for usability and productivity.

* Beyond-expert-level features and keybindings. Marketcircle is small, and doesn't (yet) have the customer base to get to the kinds of features that my power-user toolsmith mindset would want. For example, some actions require use of a mouse, and I'm a HUGE fan of keeping my fast fingers on the keyboard. That's a nit to pick, but it's the kind of detail that comes from a larger customer base. Missing - a browser-based (or API) interface -- There are some times that I just don't have my phone or MacBook with me. It would be nice to use any-old-browser. Ah... the tradeoffs for being tightly coupled to Apple-only devices (BTW... See "pros" for same issue).

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review!

Elaine
Production Consultant in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

The best project management app I have been able to find. I don't think another, as good, exists.

Kommentare: Without this software it would be a great deal harder to control each of the projects I work on. Every project has a different client base and different suppliers, all of whom can be input into the system. It's the control over information that gives peace of mind.

Daylite makes it very easy to track every project on my desk. I am a one woman company, working on a number of projects at any one given time and it could so easily be chaos without Daylite. Being able to view emails and documents within projects, as well as the ability to add notes is essential. Since I moved to a Cloud account it has been even better. Very reliable and easy to keep up to date while on the move. There is a lot that is customisable of which I only use a small amount, however that may change as I make use of the tutorials available. The calendar syncs across with ease and the 'Home' page is an essential tool, giving a clear view of the days appointments and tasks. Much of the software is customisable.

I am always seeking ways to work 'smarter' and thus save time. I would love it if there was a little more functionality so that I could input information on the Project page that would automatically populate a custom sheet in, say, reports. That would save me a huge amount of time. Being able to see the status of all projects and project history on one page would certainly be helpful to me.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Elaine for your review. I will email you for there is a way to see all your projects in one view.

Gary
Consultant Commercial Manager in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and immensely powerful

Kommentare: Early days with my first project (client) but having hosted a team workshop day to document (flipcharts and post-it notes) the end to end sales process (headline Stages and the detailed tasks/deliverables within each stage), I’m now developing and fine tuning Pipelines for Opportunties and Projects (including a Lost opportunities Pipeline) to help streamline the processes to help the business deliver more efficiently and at higher volume. I can see Sales Assistant high on the agenda in due course ... but one step at a time for now!

Having worked in a large Uk Plc for over 30 years, I have seen many iterations of different CRM systems come and go, each one promising to be better than the last... unfortunately, many never delivering on the promise we were sold as front line users and eventually falling into disuse. Now self employed as a consultant, I have been introduced to Daylite for the first time working with a small business that wants to grow; it has the capacity with orders, but is constrained by internal expertise and resource. At every step of my learning so far with Daylite, I have not yet failed to be impressed with the immense power contained within Daylite to automate, support and streamline the sales management process. I am now working very closely with my first client SME to develop fuller use of Daylite in their business using Pipelines and Forms to enable improved productivity and therefore sales growth from the same resource (to begin with) and the intuitive operation of the system should make this very easy and rewarding on all fronts. The online video tutorials are excellent and willingness of the software team to support and answer queries, first rate.

Not a lot to be honest, but I’m still learning!

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience so far. Daylite really is packed with a lot of power and features and it's great to hear you're getting value out of this flexibility! We know how important having a streamlined sales process is so we love hearing you're already taking advantage of Pipelines!

Brian
Territory Manager in USA

The BEST CRM program for a Mac user!

I have used Daylite for the past five years switching from another PC CRM program for the previous ten years. I love the fact that I do not have to be online to use Daylite, it resides on my MacBook and can sync with the cloud when I want to. I recently switched from "standalone" to "cloud" and converted on a Sunday. After having some questions, I received AMAZING technical help on a Sunday afternoon that made the transition VERY easy. This program works VERY well and is worth the investment. Having all my data in one program that integrates with other programs has been fantastic. With DMA, this allows me to record incoming emails into the contact that sends them. This has proven to be a valuable feature of Daylite. Lastly, their customer service is top notch. If you send a question, expect an answer or resolution very quickly. They earn five stars for this.

I would like more features (plugins) available with the program that I do not have to purchase from a third party vendor. Other than that, this program is perfect.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Brian for your review! :) We're happy to hear that you find Daylite to be the best CRM program to run your business. May you continue to win more business, and get more done with Daylite!

Director in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Daylite but does not integrate with 365 (outlook or teams)

Kommentare: I love Daylite and couldn't live without it many of the features but the lack of true integration with Microsoft 365 is a MASSIVE pain point for me. If this could be overcome and the UI given a refresh it would be almost perfect.

Offline sync, native app experience, powerful CRM, sales pipeline and project management features

No integration with Microsoft 365 is a massive pain point as 95% of my clients and stakeholders use it and it's not possible to sync 365 calendars or contacts with Daylite. Some parts of User Interface (UI) feel outdated. The merge / document assembly and estimates engine are really dated and not very user friendly to configure. Also - not all external calendar invites 'are not compatible with daylite'. Lastly - Marketcircle does not share its development roadmap so it feels like users are left in the dark.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi John - thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy Daylite's offline sync and the sales and project management features! We've escalated your feedback to our Product Development team. Thank you for your support!

Kapitalmärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I wanted a Mac friendly CRM that resided on my desktop. Daylite fit the bill.

That fact that it integrates with Mail and other Apple products so smoothly. You don't have to compromise your daily computing environment by using Outlook or some other third-party product. I'm not crazy about it moving to a SaaS model but I understand the business reasons for it. And it's still an Apple/Macintosh product which will retain me as a user. I had one support issue and it was taken care of extremely quickly and efficiently. I wish all companies' support systems were as good.

I find the search function can be slow at times and I may not always get the results I expect. I also wish you could easily move chronologically through the entries that are listed in the "All Activity" view of a project, opportunity. I open something to read it, then have to close it to go to the next entry. These reasons are why I only gave it 4 stars on ease of use.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you for your review and we're super happy that you had a great experience from our Customer Service Team. I have sent over your feature requests to our Design and Development Team. Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate it! May you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite. :)

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Powerful Business Development for the Entrepreneur

This is a great tool for our time - it feeds and tracks all information about the all important customer into one location, allowing consistent and relevant information to be channeled to and from the prospect and customer. I love this CRM! The team of developers and customer support professionals are quick to respond, bright and friendly, and take my concerns (a sole practitioner) seriously every time. The ios Daylite app is just as powerful and new features, such as an integrated mail function, are being developed all the time.

I would want better integration with texting and calling from my iphone. Texting is now handled by a third party developer which doesn't meet the standards of function and ease of use set by Daylite developers.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi there, Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We're so happy you're finding value in having everything in one place! SMS functionality is definitely something we can look into when it comes to feature requests - we will pass this along to our development team for review!

Dr. Jon
Director/psychologist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I use Daylite to store all my emails and equally as important patient reports.

Kommentare: Systematic integration of information technology. Can be used in a variety of circumstances from professional storage information to family documents.

Allows me to store all my contact communications and relationships to me so that I can efficiently respond to any questions as well as send out notices. For example I have a patient category that I can send group communications regarding treatments and government subsidies as well as I can send group emails to other traders regarding our outcomes. The program does a lot to systematize the information provided over the Internet and as such is a very valuable if not essential hub of my business. I am particularly appreciative of the support that I get which includes staff logging on and showing me on my computer what I need to do.

I have been using Daylite for several years now and have become accustomed to working with it. Difficulties have arisen typically in synchronizing the Daylite database with other programs such as Apple Mail.

Ronald
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Oh, what a relief it is.... to finally make the jump to Daylite online!

Kommentare: Can't run our National non-profit without it.

The integration of email, and tons of fields plus 13 extras, gives me plenty of flexibility to sort/select and find the record I'm looking for. Fr'instance, say, it's somebody I met at a Rotary Club in some state, but forgot the name, I simply do a search on any word or phrase (not necessarily a keyword) and Daylite finds the likely matches, whether in an email, or a note, or whatever. The associations of who is connected to who (whom?) and how, helps to connected the dots even more.

While there are plenty of report formats, and capability to modify somewhat, this could be improved. The Access database (at least from what I recall years ago) had a neat way to select/order reports & forms, such as listing, say, customers by city, within county, within state, within region, etc.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Ronald for your review. We're happy that Daylite helps you connect the dots for your non-profit!

Lori
Director of Marketing and Business Development in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one CRM, Lead Management and Workflow tool for our business!

Kommentare: Our company has been using Daylite for 5+ years. MarketCircle is great at listening to customers and making updates and changes that are helpful to us. We are an executive recruiting firm and use this software to track clients, candidates, and each position we are asked to fill.

Daylite helps us to keep all information about a contact in one place. We can have contact information, notes from every conversation, every email communication, every document we have sent, and every opportunity, project or task associated with the client. Daylite has a great deal of flexibility in the ways you can remind yourself about upcoming activities. It helps us keep commitments to prospects and clients.

We cannot find a way to scan and load contacts into Daylite. We also wish it interacted with Evernote. We also wish that we could create custom reports more easily. Right now, Daylite recommends that we use a partner to create reports.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Lori for your review!

Werner
Werner
Owner in Deutschland

The most flexible CRM we found for our business!

The rational model behind the software gives us the flexibility we need to support our customers and report our doing. To link nearly everything to everything is amazing and to handle different sales pipelines is perfect for our recruiting business where we help different customers to find their sales partners national and international. The Offline version works great and the synchronization (we host by our own) is a perfect idea to work internationally.

They are looking very carefully on integrating new features so the speed of modification is not that fare as we should expect it, but most of the time it is stable what you get... The iPad version (especially for iPad Pro) should be more function rich oriented on the desktop version (thats not the fact so fare).

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Werner for your review. We're happy that Daylite gives your business the flexibility that you need.