Über Daylite for Mac

EXKLUSIV für Mac, iPhone und iPad. Optimiere die Verwaltung von Kunden, Leads und Projekten in deinem Team. Für Teams mit 2–50 Mitarbeitern.

Erfahre mehr über Daylite for Mac

To the extent that I've used it, it's easy to use.

Quite a few things are clunky, or an option can be missing.

Bewertungen zu Daylite for Mac

Daylite for Mac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 361 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Daylite for Mac bereits verwendet?

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daylite vereinfacht die tägliche Organisation

Kommentare: Für unser Unternehmen ist es die perfekte CRM-Software.

Die Software ist kompatibel mit Mac. Sie ist sehr strukturiert aufgebaut und stellt Schnittstellen für die Integration von weiteren Tools bereit.

Nach Updates kommt es in den ersten Tagen immer wieder zu Fehlern, welche das System abstürzen lassen.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hello Johanna - Thank you for your review! Thank you for your ongoing support!

Stephen
Stephen
OPerations Manager in Australien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why we use Daylite as a media company

Kommentare: Daylite is just easy to use. We spend very little time during induction teaching people how to use Daylite. If they can use a computer they can use Daylite. I recently had an issue with my personal installation. The support team from Daylite responded quickly and solved the matter within the hour. This was made even more compelling by the time difference between my locale and that of the support team. Regardless of how good the product is, the ability of the support team to get you out of trouble quickly and without fuss is what determines the quality of the product.

The integration across the Apple platform is critical. We don't always have our computers with us, the ability to stay up to date in field is important. Being able to update the database on our iPhones and iPads lightens the physical load on our team

If I find one I'll let you know. Like all software there are features that could be better. with the integration across the Apple environment these niggle are less important.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Stephen - Thank you for your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that, because Daylite works offline, it helps you and your team stay up to date with your projects. Thank you for your support!

Ben
Ben
Owner in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The best small business or freelancer CRM

Kommentare: Extremely positive. I was a Daylite user for a long time, switched to something else including various web based solutions, and will now switched back full time because I miss the advantages of a native Mac app.

Daylite is beautifully integrated into macOS, very easy to set up, very easy to use. A masterclass of focused app development n

Daylite lacks a little flexibility at times, and I think the iOS and iPadOS apps are rather behind the Mac app.

letztes Jahr

Hello Ben - thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear you appreciate Daylite's seamless integration with the Mac and its ease of use. We're happy to have you back in the Daylite community. Thank you for your support!

Proprietor in Kanada
Bau, Selbstständig

Still waiting for Daylite to catch up

Kommentare: I will say that the support team at MarketCircle are first-rate, but they’re supporting a very tired-functioning and slow product, that doesn’t adapt to changing user expectations very quickly, if at all. There was a period of approx. 3 months where one of the main features, Daylite Mail Assistant, simply stopped working after an OSX upgrade. The support team was excellent during that period and they did extend my subscription as compensation. But I’m VERY tired of the entire software industry attitude of ‘release and fix’ rather than ‘polish and be proud’. If Daylite had another major competitor on the Mac platform, they’d likely move more quickly. But they don’t. So there’s not much impetus for them to bring the product up to modern standards. It still feels like a piece of software from the early 2000’s. I suppose in it’s price point, it’s competitive in that regard. But I’ll gladly provide the devs there with my laundry list of complaints if they’ll get in touch with me. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but I think as a paying customer I’m entitled to render an informed opinion.

It has two essential components to track new business Opportunities and management/logistics for Projects which is what attracted me initially.

It is riddled with bugs in the code and inconsistencies in it’s severely outdated UI. The User Experience overall has been designed by engineers, with little regard for implementation of modern OSX conventions. If I had to distill it down to one major issue: TOO MANY CLICKS to perform simple tasks. All the functionality I’d want is there...somewhere. But it takes MANY MANY screens and clicks to perform simple everyday tasks, and ends up taking me MUCH longer than it should to input data. Also, the companion iOS apps for iPhone and iPad are severely hobbled, and there is NO web interface whatsoever. If you run it on a desktop computer (ie: in an office, desk bound environment) you’re fine. If you have ANY need to be a mobile user, you’re mostly out of luck. As an example, the iOS version will not allow file attachments when composing new email. That’s one of a loooong list of shortcomings I’ve logged since using this since 2014. The truth is, as soon as something more modern and functional comes along I’ll gladly migrate my business over to speed up my workflow. The Report engine is an absolute horror-show. Just try an build a custom report without pulling your hair out and giving up.

Luiza
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good App ... for Mac only.

Kommentare: Being an app and not cloud based Saas is fast and fluid.

Everything worked flawless, the app is fluid and has a beautiful UI. Easy to setup and use. Support is great and is there for you.

Unfortunately, is available only for Apple ecosystem.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Luiza - Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy Daylite's user interface and ease of use, as well as our customer support. Thank you for your support!

Adrian
Adrian
Founder in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A fully featured and user productive CRM

Kommentare: I have been using Daylite since v2 (now v6 and cloud based). It provides a wide CRM feature set and integrates aspects of project and time management. For small business operators that is really useful. What is particularly useful to me, is that it integrates so well with Mail - so many leads & communications come or go via email. Being able to link Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, Projects, Appointments - and capturing that connectivity in my CRM is really useful. Having work with a Salesforce implementation where capturing email traffic and info was never as comprehensive - Daylite is a pleasure to use. There are a range of readily available and easily installable developer add-ons (e.g. www.iosxper.biz and www.puremac.com.au). They add additional features (e.g. multi-currency invoicing, productivity enhancements, Kanban boards), integrations (e.g. online diary publication & management, email campaigns, phone integrations, messaging, web conferencing) and improved reporting. My only real frustration is the inability to create customised views and reports across objects - without developers assistance. While the layered stack architecture will allow enormous customisation - you really need a coders help. Having said that, for 85% of what I do, I can survive for now and as my new business grows and scales, I know there is a solution to my needs. Overall I am a Daylite addict and evangelist!

Awesome user interface, integration into MacOS environment (e.g. Mail), layered architecture allows for integration and customisation, loyal developer ecosystem and low cost per user. Do not underestimate the value of the Daylite Mail Integration - so much of my communications and lead acquisition is via referral and via email - getting data quickly and consistently into any CRM is essential to its adaption. There are iOS/iPad OS apps - not a desktop replacement but great for road warriors to keep the communication channels open or to make productive use of time when out of the office and between meetings.

Some highly technical limitations: - No web browser access to a Cloud-hosted service - but the OSX and iOS apps are awesome! - Limited "regular" user ability to create customised views and reports across multiple objects without developer engagement. - Dependent upon Apple apps for integration with MS Exchange/Office365 - more limited in iOS version

Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Improvement over time!

Kommentare: I really like the Opportunities funnel - that I can keep top of mind who are all the potential clients and when I need to follow-up with them - and the way I can do a report of where they came from and how much business I won.

I love that I can access everything on my phone and my computer and it automatically syncs - that I can have all of my calendar appointments, tasks, clients, projects, opportunities and corresponding emails all in one place whenever I need it. I really couldn't live without this product. I rely on it for everything. Ever since it's been in the cloud, it's gotten much better, and they've really added a lot of features, and web seminars and more customer support.

It doesn't play well with others and integrate easily with other software - particularly with other calendar systems. When I want to invite my husband or son to personal family calendar appointments, it's many steps for them to accept a meeting. I wish they would fix that feature and also integrate with other apps and not have to use Zapier or multiple steps.

Breanne
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for small business

A mac-based program was essential for our team even back when we started using daylite in 2015. We love that our mac products can work in real-time and have the ability to coincide with apps such as calendar, email, contacts, reminders, etc. on our apple devices. Having a cloud based CRM is essential too because we can't afford for something with our servers to be off and effect our access to our database. The feature we utilize most is the smart-list feature. This has been crucial to have for the success of our business(es). The other key feature is the ability to link projects, appointments, contacts, emails, etc all together so we have all the pieces to the puzzle to be able to serve our clients and effectively and efficiently as possible.

Wishing there were more programs we could integrate such as the ability to link daylite with our MLS program so we can link MLS listing tickets to our projects/contacts. Also the ability to link "showing time" directly with daylite.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Breanne, thank you for such a great review! We're thrilled to know Daylite has been helping you and your team since 2015. Thank you for your ongoing support!

Diense
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Daylite Review

Kommentare: Absolutely love the product. Marketcircle continues to update and revise the software. Would love if the developers came out with more detailed specifics for the Real Estate.

Easy to use, easy to enter data, fairly intuitive. Very easy to capture emails with mail integration.

It is difficult to create user reports, there are only a limited number of user defined text fields and date fields.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Diense, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Daylite! It's awesome to hear mail integration is helping you! We hear you on reports and custom fields - we've passed this along to our developers!

Militär, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

To work in our company the best option and I recommend to all.

Simplicity and clarity, We like this app

Insufficient synchronization between calendar and tasks Mac and calendars and tasks Daylite. When you drag a job and change the status of your Daylite calendar after synchronizing with your Mac calendar, the change made in Daylite reverts back.

Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mac

Kommentare: Sales focus

It works great- ease of transition and works across all of Mac

Nothing- it was easy to use- offered great customer support

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Powerful and highly customisable multi-function app, but subscription prohibitive for non-commercial

Kommentare: 1. My primary contact list, especially for business associates and friends​ globally from my working life.
2. List of domestic service providers with all relevant data such as contact details, account numbers etc. I have created forms as records of vehicle and equipment maintenance. All these can be linked including receipts imported as pdfs.
3. Domestic and community project management where suppliers, venues, resources, tasks, schedules/pipelines and receipts are linked.

Almost infinitely customisable fields, keywords etc. for fast data search and smart lists. A CRM database, with the added functions of project management and data forms. Automatic copying of e-mails to companies and people​. Ability to telephone from the app. Ability to create templates and forms. Linking of people, companies, tasks, correspondence​ and files such as receipts to a project, for example. Not enough time to list all its amazing features!

Daylite is aimed at the corporate market. The switch to subscription service will sooner or later make it unaffordable for me as a retiree using Daylite for non-commercial personal and community projects. Marketcircle really should offer​ a lower cost version for personal use. Because Daylite is so highly customisable, you need to have a very clear idea of what data you need and how you will use it before starting. However, once you have it set-up to your liking it is intuitive and simple with the aid of templates and forms etc.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! It's great to hear you value how customizable Daylite is. We're proud that it's simple to use yet really adaptive! If you'd like, we'd love for you to reach out to us at info@marketcircle.com so we can go over pricing with you and find the best option.

Christine
President: Broker/Owner in USA

Dayite: Thirteen Years And Counting

After a highly successful career in corporate IT, I completely switched gears and started a real estate business in 2007. Familiar with CRM for large corporate accounts, I wanted that same functionality in an affordable Mac-based small business solution. Thirteen years later, I am still a huge fan of Daylite. In addition to meeting those initial requirements, Daylite even included templates for real estate users. But better yet, I could, and still can, completely customize how I use the system. It has never failed me. The iOS additions are incredibly useful. And, as a sceptic of cloud-based solutions for security and client-confidentiality reasons, I was thrilled to see how Marketcircle handled their approach when moving to a subscription service. I have no concerns about data security issues and it makes syncing that much more seamless. Oh, and the integration with Mail is brilliant and keeps getting better. Really, this may seem obvious to some, but when you're legally required to maintain an audit trail of real estate transaction histories, what could be more efficient than a tool that captures mail, stores documents, allows me to create my own workflows, and then creates a report at the end that simply gets added to the transaction record? It's truly the best investment I've made in my business.

In the past there were some hiccups with adding attachments into the database, but this was quickly resolved.

Agile Software Coach in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Daylite supports me to work how I think, natively on my Apple devices, convenient+safe in the cloud

Kommentare: * Contact and Calendar on steroids! Rich linking to capture the rich relationships that really exist in the real world.
* Project/task management
* Opportunity management for an extended job search. This could not have happened via a spreadsheet, contrary to job coach advice. A job search is too rich to be 2-dimensional.
* Native Apple look-and-feel, and UX.
* Tracking multiple opportunities in my job search pipeline.
* Integration to email. It just fits in the tools I use every day.

Rich linking -- My ADHD mind isn't deficient in attention - it makes rich connections. Daylite allows me to do that, too. If I think an association is important to capture, Daylite lets me do that. Many other CRM's force an association model on me. I like it that Daylite allows me to make the associations that make sense for me because it let's me later view different perspectives of those links -- everything (yes, everything) that's relevant to a person, an appointment, a note, an opportunity. If I think that's an important as it's top-of-mind, I capture that relationship for later use. Integrated with native Mail.app -- It's great to link mail to sales opportunities (and people, and tasks and appointment, and projects) all without leaving mail. Then, when I'm back in DL, all that mail shows up when it's relevant. I don't have to go searching through INBOX. Customer service -- World class. I wouldn't doubt if I were in the top 1% of customers requesting support. I've contacted them A LOT! I always get personal, courteous, expert responses. That's rare. I value that deeply. Apple first -- The interface does not make concessions to Windows look-and-feel or UX. Yeah! As an Apple-only user, that suits my thinking and muscle memory just fine! Underdogs -- I feel like I'm part of a movement -- an all-apple CRM that kicks butt for usability and productivity.

* Beyond-expert-level features and keybindings. Marketcircle is small, and doesn't (yet) have the customer base to get to the kinds of features that my power-user toolsmith mindset would want. For example, some actions require use of a mouse, and I'm a HUGE fan of keeping my fast fingers on the keyboard. That's a nit to pick, but it's the kind of detail that comes from a larger customer base. Missing - a browser-based (or API) interface -- There are some times that I just don't have my phone or MacBook with me. It would be nice to use any-old-browser. Ah... the tradeoffs for being tightly coupled to Apple-only devices (BTW... See "pros" for same issue).

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review!

Elaine
Production Consultant in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

The best project management app I have been able to find. I don't think another, as good, exists.

Kommentare: Without this software it would be a great deal harder to control each of the projects I work on. Every project has a different client base and different suppliers, all of whom can be input into the system. It's the control over information that gives peace of mind.

Daylite makes it very easy to track every project on my desk. I am a one woman company, working on a number of projects at any one given time and it could so easily be chaos without Daylite. Being able to view emails and documents within projects, as well as the ability to add notes is essential. Since I moved to a Cloud account it has been even better. Very reliable and easy to keep up to date while on the move. There is a lot that is customisable of which I only use a small amount, however that may change as I make use of the tutorials available. The calendar syncs across with ease and the 'Home' page is an essential tool, giving a clear view of the days appointments and tasks. Much of the software is customisable.

I am always seeking ways to work 'smarter' and thus save time. I would love it if there was a little more functionality so that I could input information on the Project page that would automatically populate a custom sheet in, say, reports. That would save me a huge amount of time. Being able to see the status of all projects and project history on one page would certainly be helpful to me.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Elaine for your review. I will email you for there is a way to see all your projects in one view.

Gary
Consultant Commercial Manager in UK
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and immensely powerful

Kommentare: Early days with my first project (client) but having hosted a team workshop day to document (flipcharts and post-it notes) the end to end sales process (headline Stages and the detailed tasks/deliverables within each stage), I’m now developing and fine tuning Pipelines for Opportunties and Projects (including a Lost opportunities Pipeline) to help streamline the processes to help the business deliver more efficiently and at higher volume. I can see Sales Assistant high on the agenda in due course ... but one step at a time for now!

Having worked in a large Uk Plc for over 30 years, I have seen many iterations of different CRM systems come and go, each one promising to be better than the last... unfortunately, many never delivering on the promise we were sold as front line users and eventually falling into disuse. Now self employed as a consultant, I have been introduced to Daylite for the first time working with a small business that wants to grow; it has the capacity with orders, but is constrained by internal expertise and resource. At every step of my learning so far with Daylite, I have not yet failed to be impressed with the immense power contained within Daylite to automate, support and streamline the sales management process. I am now working very closely with my first client SME to develop fuller use of Daylite in their business using Pipelines and Forms to enable improved productivity and therefore sales growth from the same resource (to begin with) and the intuitive operation of the system should make this very easy and rewarding on all fronts. The online video tutorials are excellent and willingness of the software team to support and answer queries, first rate.

Not a lot to be honest, but I’m still learning!

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience so far. Daylite really is packed with a lot of power and features and it's great to hear you're getting value out of this flexibility! We know how important having a streamlined sales process is so we love hearing you're already taking advantage of Pipelines!

Brian
Territory Manager in USA

The BEST CRM program for a Mac user!

I have used Daylite for the past five years switching from another PC CRM program for the previous ten years. I love the fact that I do not have to be online to use Daylite, it resides on my MacBook and can sync with the cloud when I want to. I recently switched from "standalone" to "cloud" and converted on a Sunday. After having some questions, I received AMAZING technical help on a Sunday afternoon that made the transition VERY easy. This program works VERY well and is worth the investment. Having all my data in one program that integrates with other programs has been fantastic. With DMA, this allows me to record incoming emails into the contact that sends them. This has proven to be a valuable feature of Daylite. Lastly, their customer service is top notch. If you send a question, expect an answer or resolution very quickly. They earn five stars for this.

I would like more features (plugins) available with the program that I do not have to purchase from a third party vendor. Other than that, this program is perfect.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Brian for your review! :) We're happy to hear that you find Daylite to be the best CRM program to run your business. May you continue to win more business, and get more done with Daylite!

Director in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Daylite but does not integrate with 365 (outlook or teams)

Kommentare: I love Daylite and couldn't live without it many of the features but the lack of true integration with Microsoft 365 is a MASSIVE pain point for me. If this could be overcome and the UI given a refresh it would be almost perfect.

Offline sync, native app experience, powerful CRM, sales pipeline and project management features

No integration with Microsoft 365 is a massive pain point as 95% of my clients and stakeholders use it and it's not possible to sync 365 calendars or contacts with Daylite. Some parts of User Interface (UI) feel outdated. The merge / document assembly and estimates engine are really dated and not very user friendly to configure. Also - not all external calendar invites 'are not compatible with daylite'. Lastly - Marketcircle does not share its development roadmap so it feels like users are left in the dark.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi John - thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoy Daylite's offline sync and the sales and project management features! We've escalated your feedback to our Product Development team. Thank you for your support!

Kapitalmärkte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I wanted a Mac friendly CRM that resided on my desktop. Daylite fit the bill.

That fact that it integrates with Mail and other Apple products so smoothly. You don't have to compromise your daily computing environment by using Outlook or some other third-party product. I'm not crazy about it moving to a SaaS model but I understand the business reasons for it. And it's still an Apple/Macintosh product which will retain me as a user. I had one support issue and it was taken care of extremely quickly and efficiently. I wish all companies' support systems were as good.

I find the search function can be slow at times and I may not always get the results I expect. I also wish you could easily move chronologically through the entries that are listed in the "All Activity" view of a project, opportunity. I open something to read it, then have to close it to go to the next entry. These reasons are why I only gave it 4 stars on ease of use.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you for your review and we're super happy that you had a great experience from our Customer Service Team. I have sent over your feature requests to our Design and Development Team. Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate it! May you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite. :)

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Powerful Business Development for the Entrepreneur

This is a great tool for our time - it feeds and tracks all information about the all important customer into one location, allowing consistent and relevant information to be channeled to and from the prospect and customer. I love this CRM! The team of developers and customer support professionals are quick to respond, bright and friendly, and take my concerns (a sole practitioner) seriously every time. The ios Daylite app is just as powerful and new features, such as an integrated mail function, are being developed all the time.

I would want better integration with texting and calling from my iphone. Texting is now handled by a third party developer which doesn't meet the standards of function and ease of use set by Daylite developers.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi there, Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We're so happy you're finding value in having everything in one place! SMS functionality is definitely something we can look into when it comes to feature requests - we will pass this along to our development team for review!

Carol
Carol
Director in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great application that works seamlessly on all of my devices.

Kommentare: Makes my life and work easy to organise and keep up-to-date.

It syncs beautifully across all devices. Enables me to have all of the information and interaction with my clients and projects all in one place. The interface with Apple Mail delivers the emails into my projects and that combined with files, notes, appointments, and tasks all being attached to my clients means I am always clear on what is happening with my projects.

Hard to find anything I like least as Daylite is my go-to software. Its a small thing but it would be nice if the calendar view could be changed so that I could see more of the day on the screen at the same time i.e. it is currently in half-hour increments which can't be changed and I often work in evenings and have to remember to scroll down to see appointments in the evening. Would be good if it was customizable to change the viewing to hour increments.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Carol for your review! I will send your feature request along our Development and Design team!

Eric
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get Product For The Apple Centric Environment

Kommentare: Daylite manages customers, accounts opportunities with ease. Tightly coupled integration with Apple Mail and calendaring functions make it a seamless product that delivers results. It has depth and many time saving features as result of this tightly coupled nature of the Apple only ecosystem. It is this point where the challenge to Daylite exists, not the product but having the customer convert from a non-Apple platform to a Apple based computing infrastructure. The barriers of cost outside of Daylite are not insignificant, but the good news is that this cost barrier is becoming less over time and most users would be happy to move to an Apple based product.

Great Opportunity management. Ability to tag specific emails through the Mail Assistant to people, companies and opportunities is one of the greatest strengths Easy to create sales processes Find anything instantly with database wide searching. Easy to integrate with supported 3rd party applications such as bulk mailers

Single platform support - Apple Only. (Including no Web Portal Interface)

Ian
Ian
Minerals Engineer in Südafrika
Unternehmensberatung

All my data, easily searchable, in one place

Ability to interrelate people, companies, locations, business types etc etc in an almost infinitely customisable way. Ability to maintain comprehensive records of activities, communications and relationships with contacts. Powerful search criteria and ability to create smart lists from them. Facilities to plan and follow up, linking multiple people, activities, companies, resources etc. Having all my data in one place. Intuitive, once you have understood all the available options.

Not really a "con", but rather a recommendation. Have a clear idea of what you want Daylite to do for you, and structure the highly flexible options, keywords, relationships, locations etc. accordingly before you start. You can edit reasonably easily, but it's best to get it approximately right at the outset.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Ian for your review of Daylite. We're very happy that Daylite helps you organize and run your business efficiently.

Victor
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Rock-Solid Business Management Software (on any platform)

Kommentare: I've been able to run two businesses on Daylite, while also keeping track of clients and their matters, and delegating tasks to my team (and managing them).

As my firm grew beyond just me, I needed a solution that let me leverage my team without adding layers of complexity. Daylite become the place to turn to create workflows, manage contacts, run a calendar - and, in short, make it possible to run my business from anywhere.

As is the case with any good piece of software, there is a learning curve to using it well. Even if you implement only 10% of what it's good at, you'll be ahead of the game. Over time, you'll learn to use more and use it better and then it will be what keeps you humming along.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Victor. Thank you for such a great review! We're happy to know you've been able to run two businesses and keep track of clients thanks to our workflows, contact managements and calendar features. Thank you for your support!

Jamie
Team lead in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible if you have big database - support is slow and no priorty given to issues

Kommentare: Terrible. It was Good until there is a problem...

It basically does all we need when it's working.

The ISO does not work or sync. This is a huge issue that started over 6 months ago and I all I get is the run around about how they are working on it. No fixes, just "our engineering team is working on it". I've been using this software for 6 years and for the most part, has been decent until the last six months when I realised I am not a priority and they have little interest in addressing my problem. IF YOU HAVE A BIG DATABASE or plan on growing one, don't even start with with this program.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Jamie, We're really sorry to hear you're having these issues - we know you have an open support ticket and are working with our team, and we'll keep doing everything we can to help! We are glad to hear that you were enjoying Daylite prior to this, so we're doing our best to get you back there! Thank you for this feedback.