Über AccuLynx

AccuLynx ist eine beliebte Softwareanwendung in der Dachdeckerbranche und unterstützt Bauunternehmen bei der Verwaltung und Erweiterung ihres Geschäfts.

Erfahre mehr über AccuLynx

We like very much that it integrates with ABC Supply, and Quickbooks.

The mobile app is pretty lousy. It’s exceedingly slow, buggy, and has a poor overall layout.

Bewertungen zu AccuLynx

AccuLynx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 572 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AccuLynx bereits verwendet?

Andy
Andy

Solid CRM

Functionality Ordering Estimates Tracking of customers

Inability to add pictures/ reports to contract worksheet

Carolyn
Bau, Selbstständig

Awesome all around system

Kommentare: I've used this software at a large company, used several other systems since then. Started a company about a year ago and needed software to help keep things organized as we grow. Demo'd every software I could find and ultimately Acculynx was still the best option.

Everything related to the job is in one place, and it's easy to get to. The dashboard is useful and relevant, and the software is scalable from small to large businesses according to needs. Integrates with many other programs and everything works well.

Not as customizable as others, but works so well it doesn't need to be necessarily (apple vs android so to speak.) Dont like that you have to pay extra for features that I would consider essential, such as smart docs and the full scheduler/production mode.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Carolyn - Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've seen the benefits of AccuLynx for companies of all size.

Peter
Director of Operations in Kanada

New User

Kommentare: Still a new user. Not implemented as of yet (scheduled for June 1). Designing templates at this time and assigning job roles

Library, template design, communications, reduction of Paperwork

Cost of the product. Acculynx is almost double the cost of competing products. The margin is even wider when you add additional services.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Peter - Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad that things like our template library and digital document storage have helped you better run your roofing business!

Caleb
Estimating Coordinator / IT in
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Becoming a slick system but also is less customizable every year

Kommentare: It's a good program if you only price on a markup basis and if you have very little labor line items and are in the US.

Can access anywhere. Clean and visually easy to find the information you need on a screen (compared to many other programs) Now able to control how measurement numbers are used to generate material and labor quantities. (used to be a limited feature) Eagle views can be imported directly into estimates and orders. Estimates can transfer directly to orders. Some control of file workflow Some ability to group multiple jobs under one homeowner. Can create estimate off of mobile device. If you are a US company there is integration available with Major suppliers. Support is quick to get to problems.

The longer we stay with the program the less control we have over the way estimates, orders, and jobs are handled. New updates have made having a standard price list practically impossible within the program. By this I mean they are pushing for all quotes to be based on cost and Margin. This causes problems when there are agreed or dictated rates for work with insurance companies and contractors. Some manual over-ride of cost to state the preferred charge per unit is available but this causes job cost breakdown further down the line with the order process. Emails directly from the program are possible but are unreliable. Easily one third of the recipients will have the acculynx email end up in a spam filter and quotes are easily missed until an owner adds us to a safe list. This problem doesn't exist when emailing from our regular gmail. Any change in email subject line while replying will cause the email to be lost by acculynx. Despite being able to indicate who the primary owner and the sales owner are on a job, generating a sales report allocates all sales to the person listed as the sales owner. Should you have a production manager who would take on the job as primary owner the sales rep will no longer show this job as credited towards their sales. Effectively making either the sales or primary owner categories useless and sales reports inaccurate. Recent program changes have removed the ability to have labor and material applied to one item. They must now be show separate. Their assumption is that only one or two labor items will be used for a roofing job, siding job, etc. If you have labor rates for underlayments, accessories, flashings it becomes cumbersome to always ensure these items are added to every estimate and results in an overly wordy estimate.

Austin
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very happy, more organized, proposals are easier to make having the templates there. We really enjoy the program.

It's hard to choose just one thing, every feature is very helpful. The calendar and the notes are nice to have to remember who is needing what and when we last spoke with the client. The invoice process is easy and the option to import from the worksheet is a big time saver! Having the "paid" mark is a nice way to give the client a receipt. We highly recommend Acculynx and are glad we chose to go with it!

At first it was a little challenging added the crews to the mobile app, and figuring that out but we re-scheduled a short training and was able to get the help we needed.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Austin - Thanks for sharing a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you've been able to take advantage of the features designed for roofing contractors. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Tony
Owner/principal in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It’s getting better and better!

Kommentare: I am a fan of AccuLynx and I appreciate their growth. I wish it happens faster though.

Very easy way to keep your organization organized and on task

A lot of new features are coming out but I feel it’s behind in the times with some technology that is used in other Crm’s.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Tony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that AccuLynx keeps your team organized and focused. We are constantly working to improve our product and have had some awesome releases this year with custom workflows, the mobile camera app, and the financial worksheet. 2022 will have even more updates so continue to stay tuned for that!

Joe

Review

Kommentare: Good just a few issues.

There are several things I like about the product. It’s great for organizing everything and having it in one place.

The way it seems to change too often. The uploading process takes too long. Sometime it doesn’t even upload.

Jon
office coordinator in USA

Carpenter Roofing Review

Kommentare: so far so good and we are excited to get deeper into the CRM and all of its features.

how all talks to each other and you can have it execute tasks for you automatically. Also like that it is integrated/ synced with one of our current supplier

so far I have not been getting the best assistance with my questions. the training videos are on pint and some are very helpful but when I got hooked up with a trainer, it seems like she barley knew all details that are provided in the training videos. Also don't care that I cant edit the macros from the measurement tab to estimate tab

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Jon - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that we've been able to bring everything together in one system. We also hear your feedback regarding training and are passing that onto our support team. You can always call into our support line or email our team for additional training/questions.

Office Manager in USA

Amazing for organization

Super easy to stay better organized between the office, sales team, and installation teams. Love that it integrates with QuickBooks.

Disappointed that only when you record an invoice does it import info to Quickbooks. Would like to see an option to sync client info earlier in the process and sync estimates.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Michael - Thanks for leaving a review on AccuLynx! We're glad that our software has helped your entire team get and stay organized. We appreciate your feedback regarding the QuickBooks integration and will pass that onto our product team.

Jennifer
Accountant in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acculynx Review

Kommentare: Customer service is great. Still trying to figure out exactly how we want to use it.

Easy to use. We are still trying to figure out how to do pay apps for our subs.

I still have a lot to figure out. We have only been using for a few months. The scheduler is confusing.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jennifer - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear that switching to a new program can come with a learning curve and our support team is always standing by to help. Don't forget that we have videos and past webinars in our Knowledge Base that you can reference too! Some of our customers prefer to use those tools to answer specific questions. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

Andrew
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New but excited about it

Kommentare: Still training and onboarding... preparing to launch in our company with new leads

More capable than Job Nimbus and able to reduce our redundancies to make us more productive.

Difficult to completely merge over from Job Nimbus.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Andrew - We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed getting started with AccuLynx! Switching technology can be overwhelming, but our support team is always here to ensure it's a smooth transition. Thanks for leaving a review!

Stan
Stan

Review of Acculynx.

Kommentare: it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Elena
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Kommentare: Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

letztes Jahr

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

Operations Facilitator in USA

Almost Perfect

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option. Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section. This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Sheena
Owner/Opperator in USA

Long Term Success and Scaleability

Kommentare: takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating. there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Brett
Sales Manager in USA

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Kommentare: Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Leanne
Company Admin in USA

Great Software but Still Missing a Few Key Features

Kommentare: Overall, Acculynx has made a huge difference to our roofing company. We are able to more easily track our success with leads and keep everything organized. Even though there are still some features we would like to see, we are overall quite happy with it.

We love the lead pipeline and the ability to track exactly what is happening with a lead at any given point in time. It's super nice that all files and photos can be stored in Acculynx for each job. This helps us stay organized!

Acculynx is still missing a few features. For example: The calendar on Acculynx doesn't sync with the job files. You can't create an appointment w/a customer directly from the pipeline (after it's been entered as a lead--I know it can be entered when being added as a new lead). Even though the calendar does allow us to enter a job into it, the notes on the calendar don't go to the customer's file. This could cause problems if that info isn't transferred. In addition, the app doesn't give users access to the calendar. Since we use the calendar so much, this would be incredibly helpful. In addition: It would be nice if there was a dedicated field for referrals. We like to credit customers who give us referrals, and a fillable field for this would be great!

Amanda
CFO in USA
Bau

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Caleb
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really nice user experience.

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Kyla

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Kommentare: Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Pretty Decent Software

Kommentare: Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Harlan
Director in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

Kommentare: I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

Honest Review

Kommentare: I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

letztes Jahr

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Dan

Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Janine
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT Product!

Kommentare: This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!