Über AccuLynx

AccuLynx ist eine beliebte Softwareanwendung in der Dachdeckerbranche und unterstützt Bauunternehmen bei der Verwaltung und Erweiterung ihres Geschäfts.

Erfahre mehr über AccuLynx

We like very much that it integrates with ABC Supply, and Quickbooks.

The mobile app is pretty lousy. It’s exceedingly slow, buggy, and has a poor overall layout.

Bewertungen zu AccuLynx

AccuLynx hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 687 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AccuLynx bereits verwendet?

Andy
Andy
General Manager in USA

Solid CRM

Functionality Ordering Estimates Tracking of customers

Inability to add pictures/ reports to contract worksheet

Carolyn
Bau, Selbstständig

Awesome all around system

Kommentare: I've used this software at a large company, used several other systems since then. Started a company about a year ago and needed software to help keep things organized as we grow. Demo'd every software I could find and ultimately Acculynx was still the best option.

Everything related to the job is in one place, and it's easy to get to. The dashboard is useful and relevant, and the software is scalable from small to large businesses according to needs. Integrates with many other programs and everything works well.

Not as customizable as others, but works so well it doesn't need to be necessarily (apple vs android so to speak.) Dont like that you have to pay extra for features that I would consider essential, such as smart docs and the full scheduler/production mode.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Carolyn - Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've seen the benefits of AccuLynx for companies of all size.

Caleb
Estimating Coordinator / IT in
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Becoming a slick system but also is less customizable every year

Kommentare: It's a good program if you only price on a markup basis and if you have very little labor line items and are in the US.

Can access anywhere. Clean and visually easy to find the information you need on a screen (compared to many other programs) Now able to control how measurement numbers are used to generate material and labor quantities. (used to be a limited feature) Eagle views can be imported directly into estimates and orders. Estimates can transfer directly to orders. Some control of file workflow Some ability to group multiple jobs under one homeowner. Can create estimate off of mobile device. If you are a US company there is integration available with Major suppliers. Support is quick to get to problems.

The longer we stay with the program the less control we have over the way estimates, orders, and jobs are handled. New updates have made having a standard price list practically impossible within the program. By this I mean they are pushing for all quotes to be based on cost and Margin. This causes problems when there are agreed or dictated rates for work with insurance companies and contractors. Some manual over-ride of cost to state the preferred charge per unit is available but this causes job cost breakdown further down the line with the order process. Emails directly from the program are possible but are unreliable. Easily one third of the recipients will have the acculynx email end up in a spam filter and quotes are easily missed until an owner adds us to a safe list. This problem doesn't exist when emailing from our regular gmail. Any change in email subject line while replying will cause the email to be lost by acculynx. Despite being able to indicate who the primary owner and the sales owner are on a job, generating a sales report allocates all sales to the person listed as the sales owner. Should you have a production manager who would take on the job as primary owner the sales rep will no longer show this job as credited towards their sales. Effectively making either the sales or primary owner categories useless and sales reports inaccurate. Recent program changes have removed the ability to have labor and material applied to one item. They must now be show separate. Their assumption is that only one or two labor items will be used for a roofing job, siding job, etc. If you have labor rates for underlayments, accessories, flashings it becomes cumbersome to always ensure these items are added to every estimate and results in an overly wordy estimate.

Karina
Customer service and support in Mexiko

Excellent platform

Ease of use and customer service is excellent

Nothing, i am very pleased with everything

Sheena
Owner/Opperator in USA

Long Term Success and Scaleability

Kommentare: takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating. there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Brett
Sales Manager in USA

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Kommentare: Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Matthew
Head of Production in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bringing my team up to speed with AccuLynx

The app has boatloads of features. I have been using it for years and I'm still finding more features that make my job easier!

The mobile apps could use a little bit of a tune-up.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Matthew - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's features. We recently introduced the new AccuLynx field app. So make sure to check out the new updates. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

CEO/President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

New Company - learning how to use it

Kommentare: It’s a good system that I must have. I’m a little more critical as I’m still a small company so the little hiccups take a lot of my time away from generating leads

Once I can get all of my AccuField issues resolved I think it will be much better. Again the organization is great. Pricing from ABC and Beacon is not 100% complete and I cannot find a lot of things from their catalogue

My accufield is hard to use. I also with CompanyCam could get set up to have my reports saved in the project folders. It’s a manual process right now. Using the documents for signatures is expensive. If it were not as much I’d love to consider it.I also don’t get notifications from the texts I get from my customers through the texting feature. I need help with get that figured out.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello David - Thank you for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of our software. If you ever have any questions or would like to enhance your utilization of AccuLynx, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant in USA

AccuLynx Review

Kommentare: It has been a challenge to say the least. The transfer of data did not happen as smoothly as anticipated, documents and pictures had to be manually entered for each lead once transferred. We are slowly working on entering the information we need.

I do like the ease of entering leads, ability to order materials and that you can see where the crew is at.

I don't like that messages are not removable. Sometimes notes in the system need to be changed and messages is the only place to create notes. I don't like that I am not able to see if the email recipient has opened the email or not, with our last crm we were able to see if the email was opened, clicked etc. I don't like that if I have a task/event/calendar meeting that I have attached multiple people to, I have to edit each individual task if something changes, it doesn't allow me to edit all events at one time.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Jennifer - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have been taking advantage of AccuLynx's features. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer!

Stan
Stan

Review of Acculynx.

Kommentare: it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Keller
RGM in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This CRM has more potential than any other that I have worked with and it is on the path to realize

Kommentare: Really great. Tons of opportunity for improvement but I have seen many things change in just the few months we have been on Acculynx so I fully expect it to keep getting better by the day. thx

We are a full service GC with a large roofing division. We are one of those companies that has morphed a roofing CRM to facilitate all of our product lines (bathrooms, kitchen, windows, entry doors etc) and it takes a lot of work on the front side but it has been worth it so far.

I wish you guys would work to make this CRM encompass more than just Roofing. You have so much more to offer if you would try to make the platform complicit with other product lines. I could go on with a million things for a wish list but at the end of the day I absolutely love the software and I expect it to get only better as the days pass. For reporting and tracking money it has no parallel.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Keller - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've been able to see how AccuLynx listens and adapts to the needs of our customers. We hear your feedback regarding your request to expand our software beyond the roofing industry and we're sharing this with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

William
Sales manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, mobile app needs work.

Kommentare: For better or for worse, our company is built around Acculynx and we we rely on it for everything we do. Gradual improvements have been very welcome.

Very impressed with task management, template management and ease of estimate creation.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi William - It's great that you've found value in AccuLynx's easy to use template and estimate creation features. We hear your feedback regarding the mobile app and have passed this onto our product team. We also urge you to stay tuned for upcoming product updates. We think you'll be excited about what we have in store! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Austin
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very happy, more organized, proposals are easier to make having the templates there. We really enjoy the program.

It's hard to choose just one thing, every feature is very helpful. The calendar and the notes are nice to have to remember who is needing what and when we last spoke with the client. The invoice process is easy and the option to import from the worksheet is a big time saver! Having the "paid" mark is a nice way to give the client a receipt. We highly recommend Acculynx and are glad we chose to go with it!

At first it was a little challenging added the crews to the mobile app, and figuring that out but we re-scheduled a short training and was able to get the help we needed.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Austin - Thanks for sharing a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you've been able to take advantage of the features designed for roofing contractors. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Elena
Office Administrator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Kommentare: Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

General Manager in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Thomas

Always Improving

Kommentare: Overall, I really like to program as it is set up well for the roofing industry. I have been using for close to 10 years now and have enjoyed the majority of the upgrades. Mostly just me getting used to them (lol)

I really like the field app for adding the photos, and scanning documents. That is awesome. I used to use cams canner and now I do not :) Job tracking is easy.

Not able to add additional adjuster names/numbers. We are usually dealing with a field Adjuster and a desk adjuster not to mention new adjuster on claim. I would also like to see data only need to be added once, then be able to be added in other functions such as subcontractors/vendors. They could be added in vendors, directory and contacts by adding info 1 time? Also, it would be nice to edit orders without having to clear all progress but not sure what all the other bad stuff is that could happen.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Thomas - Thanks for the great review! Have you also tried the new mobile Camera App? Many of our customers are loving that for on-site photo capture. We also hear your feedback regarding multiple adjusters and are sharing that with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Meghan
Office Manager in

Great program for Roofing Contractors

Kommentare: Overall an effective program and now I couldn't do this without Acculynx!

Able to keep an accurate record of communications with customers as well as supplies we have orders. We like that we can upload documents to the customer portal and share them with all staff members even when the estimator is in the field. Acculynx also tracks the phone calls that are made to the customer from the mobile app and tracks all email communications with customers which allows to ensure our staff are providing the proper attentention to the customer and it also allows me to pull the customers portal when a customer calls and says "I never heard from your staff" I can pull it up and even share it with the customer. I can also track orders and invoicing as well as payments.

The calendar is a flaw, if you have a lot of service personal (They are coded by different colors for each employee) there is a lot of colors! I wish they had an option that would allow you to create separate calendars, example: one calendar for repair crew and a separate one for estimators and instead of colors place them side by side. It gets overwhelming with a ton of colors

Charlene
Office Manager in USA

Function CRM System for Roofing Companies

Kommentare: Overall, we have been happy with the software from a Field and Customer Experience. We would like to see improvements on the estimation side as well as the accounting and Quickbooks integration.

The Field side of this software works well, scheduling the jobs, managing subcontractors, and job site coordination. The CRM side of this software enhances the project experience for the customers and streamlines the process for our staff.

The integration with Quickbooks is not ideal. It does not transfer data back and forth with customers already in Quickbooks. Therefore, you end up with duplicate customers. The customer setup in Acculynx does not match the setup in Quickbooks so customer information is transferred over oddly plus, it does not list the physical address in the customer setup but only lists a project # (i.e. if the project owner is for a company their name and address is transferred but if the work was completed at an address that is managed by the company it only lists that as a project #) so when you are searching for a customer you have to go into each project # to figure out which is the correct address. This is also true for commercial projects where you have a project owner and a different physical address.) Finally, the invoicing and payments processes are clunky and add additional work than the current process in Quickbooks.

letztes Jahr

Hi Charlene - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have found our software useful for scheduling and managing jobs. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues with Quickbooks and suggest contacting our customer service for recommendations and possible solutions. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Greg

Red Stick Roofing of Louisiana

Kommentare: We are almost a paperless office now. It was a huge problem not being able to keep files current in the office. It is an ongoing challenge to scan everything in to a file, but when it is in the file and you need it in the Customers home, it is always at my fingertips on my mobile phone or iPad.

The Lead Management Systems, the invoicing is the best I have ever seen. AccuLynx has thought of everything. We depend on everyone in the company the company knowing what is going on with each job in Sales, Owner, Administration and Production departments. I also love being able to text straight from a customer file to communicate with them. Also, the reports are amazing, I can see my Sales Report , My A/R aging- whatever I need is available.

The fact that I am sure there are a lot of features that I am not aware of or proficient in yet

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Greg - Congrats on making the move to a paperless office! That's no small feat! We're glad that AccuLynx has helped you access job information wherever you are. We also hear your feedback regarding our plethora of features. Our US-based support team is always here to answer specific questions or come up with solutions to make your day even easier. We also offer user certifications specific to key business functions. Here's some information on our certifications: https://acculynx.com/user-certification/. Your team may find this helpful too! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Amanda
CFO in USA
Bau

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Scott
CEO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long time clients new to features

Kommentare: Great relationship …. I wish we would use this to its full potential…. On site training - set up. I’d like to see a self managed scetch program like measure map pro or Roofgraph would be AmAzIng:……….pretty please.

Well there is a lot of great ideas and solutions here . Innovative . Cutting edge.

That your data is not all going to be available for download if you want to switch… the data is the most valuable asset… so options are leave what you can’t get ….. or plan on having at least 1 seat for life.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Scott - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We hear your feedback regarding a self-managed program. Have you taken a look at the Knowledge Base? We house the answers to our most asked AccuLynx questions there! Also, if you haven't already, check out the AccuLynx Certifications. We offer different paths based on use, so everyone from sales to production and management can understand how to use AccuLynx in their role. You can check that out here: https://acculynx.com/user-certification/.

Aislynn
Senior Administrator Sales & Production in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM with a lot of connectivity

Kommentare: We are solving the issue of having to panic when customers from more than a few years ago call in for warranty work. With Acculynx, we are able to pull up past client info and see exactly when and where we sent all documents, ensuring that claims of misinformation are squashed immediately. In addition, the operations and finance departments are better able to see the big picture metrics in sales and job costs, to help to organize where additional resources are needed and where we can pull back.

i really like that the messages can be sent in-system or externally as email. The reporting feature has been very useful to our lead tracking and overall closure rates.

The emails we send to clients from in-system ALWAYS wind up in their junk mail because of that crazy extension on the email addresses. Also - when entering lead notes, the calendar and appointment features Auto-populate the customer info unnecessarily - when our field reps look at each appointment, they have to scroll and scroll past the customer info to get to the lead notes. We are now going back into appointments and having to alter to get the lead notes above the client info. It is double work.

Alexis
Office Manager in USA

Only One Sales Person

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. My boss was told about it at Prosault and wanted to onboard within the year. We called in to get started, but honestly, with just me, it was hard to get the system uploaded and still be able to manage the phones and company. But, the rep(I believe), was great. He realized quick, that phone conversations were impossible, so he made special videos (outside of regular training videos) that I could watch at my pace and use to fix our system. It's up now and for the most part, functioning. We are still phazing out our old system, but we plan to be fully onboarded by the time he goes to his next Prosault meeting. We met with Acculynx at the Roofing Expo in Nashville this past year, and my owners actually won the ATV :)

that fact that we can upload from the job site and that our reporting is included in the software

It is geared more towards sales and less towards job completion. Also, too many different calendars for any business with less than 10 employees. I really wish that the calendar to schedule sales was better. I know you didn't reinvent the wheel because it syncs to Google calendars, but the idea is to have one go to spot. We would like to be able to view the calendar in the app instead of having to log in using our web browser. Also, we are excited to see what kind of updates come with the new production additions. We hope to use this software to communicate with our crews and not have to build folders.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Alexis, Thank you for reviewing AccuLynx! I'm glad it is working well for you and I will pass along your feedback to the product team. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with future suggestions or feedback at: http://feedback.acculynx.com/forums/243621-general-feedback. Hope you are all getting to enjoy the ATV!

Robert

Pros and Cons of AccuLynx

Kommentare: I can’t say enough about how awesome this software is. From initial personalized 1-on-1 training to the tracking of my first lead through job completion, this software has what I’ve been looking for and my business is better for it.

Feature rich CRM software that addresses every aspect from lead to final invoicing and closure. I liked the quote/estimate feature the most because you can set up an estimate template and link it to your SRS (supplier) account so it automatically populates with your current pricing. I also liked the billing and invoicing. This allows the option to provide financing for your clients and record/track payments.

The only con isn’t really a con but more of a learning curve so it’s on the individual’s ability to understand, not the software’s ability to provide what is needed.

Antwort von Exact Logix

Hi Robert - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped you manage and streamline so many aspects of your roofing business. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Tim
Chief Operations Officer in USA

Excellent CRM for High Volume

The system is very user friendly even for us contractors who are more comfortable using a hammer instead of a computer. We use many of the automation features which makes it very easy to keep our customers informed throughout the project and our sales team up-to-date.

It would be nice to have a few more integrations with other software companies, giving us more options as to where we want to invest our time and money. Also all of the add-ons, and separate features are hard to keep track of. I do think the production tool should be on all acculynx platforms.