Filtern nach:

Amit T.
Amit T.
Community Manager (remote) in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best softwares to manage revenue and sales of healthcare organizations.

Kommentare: Its good. Our business is profitable, so no issues with this software.

We manage office management of small clinics/single-doctor clinics and the medical records that are summarized. The records are collected for specific patients from different hospitals, the expense is noted, the revenue generated is noted, and all kind of sales is covered.

Customization is difficult. Sometimes I've to go to forum to get my query resolved.

Zein A.
Student in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive!!

As a medical student with very little familiarity with other EMR systems, this system was very intuitive to use. This resulted in the same charting result whether in the hands of a medical student, nurse, or physician, while allowing the providers to input more clinically relevant details. An equally navigable interface also facilitated a more stream-lined visit for the patient.

At times, the software seemed a little too linear.

Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Medical billing made easy!

Kommentare: Overall, I like the program and will be using tibin the future for billing and help with correct medical codes m.

I like most the ease of use of the program and helpful tools given to ensure accurate and profiting billing techniques.

I like least that it is not available for free for most providers.

Kennedy K.
Kennedy K.
Movie and gaming in Kenia
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpfull and quality for money

Kommentare: I am now able to have my every employee's health history incase of any emergencies

It keeps records of medical issues in my family and workers.

This is a very wonderful software so I give it full thumbs up, absolutely no cons