Über Coupa

Die Beschaffungssoftware von Coupa macht es dir einfach, einzukaufen und Bestellanforderungen für alles zu erstellen, was du brauchst.

Erfahre mehr über Coupa

The software is easy to use, offers detailed analytics and can be integrated with other business tools.

They also don't support IF/THEN statements in much of the platform.

Bewertungen zu Coupa

3,8

Coupa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Coupa bereits verwendet?

Garth
Garth
Director of PRocurement in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Things to be aware of for new users

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been fantastic! I am beginning to get reporting at a detailed level that I've never had, I enjoy the audit trails and Audit oversights

Super powerful package. We have a Procurement module, SIM (Supplier Information management), Sourcing, AI. This is an extremely powerful and well-orchestrated product. We had a very knowledgeable implementation team from Coupa which to really great job discovering on identifying what we needed due for the setup. We've been using this product now for about 4 months and now implementing a second affiliate company without much assistance from Coupa and it's going pretty well.

Beware that systems integration is much more complex than anyone tells you it is. Its been four months since go-live, And we are still having problems with integrating to oracle. Some may read this review think that this is a problem with the implementer, some of it may be. Specifically, we are struggling with the supplier integration and though we have weekly calls, we are still having problems. So just wanted to be aware we were made to believe that Integrating was done all the time and has never been a problem

Fabio
Fabio
Procurement Supervisor in Brasilien
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Should be better

Kommentare: This platform should be better considering all the investment and is an expensive tool for companies, so you spend more time to do the right thing once.

It is a good platform to help companies to buy products and services. The idea is to faster the relation between companies (B2B).

It is not a friendly platform for the user, it is full os details and does not allows mistakes, I mean if you start a process with some information and you have to change it, you would take some time to do that.

Ma. Rosalie
Accounts Payable Specialist in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Coupa is a highly customizable system

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

You can easily navigate the application since it interface is simple and understandable. You can customize the application based on what you want the results to be. Coupa can be integrated to a different application depending on business need. Very minimal lag time.

Integration of documents to Coupa needs more improvement as there are limitations on the type of file that can be uploaded such as zipped files.

Whitney
Senior Director in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible product with worse support

Kommentare: Below is part of a transcrpt with Support from last week:Support: Hello! I'm {NAME}, how may I be of assistance today? Me: Well first of [all] the last chat person just HUNG UP ON ME [via chat] because I was letting him know (respectfully) I was not pleased that I can't get phone support...I would like to speak to a manager please...I've been dealing with a problems since yesterday and this is now my 4th chat.Support: Do you want to get connected to the previous person? Me: No. He hung up on me...I would like to speak with a supervisor Support: Sorry for the inconvenience. Me: Yes inconvenience. Also rude. Also, your system is frustrating...I would like to speak with a supervisorSupport: Sorry, but there is no call support available. Can you please elaborate the issue in detail? Me: Well...so far all of the "help" via chat has not been helpful. What do you propose? I am frustrated because I have been over this MULTIPLE TIMES via chat Support: Sorry for the inconvenience. Me: Don't say that again, please. I don't believe it Support: Can you please elaborate the issue in detail? Me: One more time then....After 90 mins and three attempts to get rid of me, I finally had an answer - a very simple (yet non-obvious) "click here and add this" resolution.

I really don't like anything about Coupa. I am not a direct customer - I am a supplier who has had to interact with my customer's system infrequently over the years.

I find Coupa to be a poorly designed product, difficult to use, lacking many basic features, and which adds layers of complexity to minor workflows. But their Support is worse - no phone access, no escalation path - only a chat box where they repeatedly misunderstand questions and then request screenshots.

Patrick
Consultant in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Supply Chain Guru and Coupa CSO

Coupa has a lot of fonctionnalities and solutions that offer anything you want and need for supply chain purposes. It offers a wide range of easy-to-use training courses.

The primary thing is that Coupa has a really expensive pricing structure.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Coupa EO

Kommentare: I can devote more time to other tasks because I create invoices more quickly.

They are very good at billing. I think the security systems are also good

It still has a lot of shortcomings in integration with some software. They need to fix these asap

Tawanda
Tawanda
Sponsorship in Simbabwe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Supply chain solution that actually works

Kommentare: It has been a refreshing experience considering we were moving from a manual system. Procurement process has never been any simpler. I like that I can place my requisitions anytime and from anywhere! That I can track the approval flow is also a plus for Coupa

Its flexible and has great availability Took lesser time to understand and get to using Mobile support is a good thing Customer support is great

I cant seem to be able to edit items from a copied requistion when its a product already in the system catalog; thats a no brainier really

Amadeusz
Amadeusz
Project manager in Polen
Kosmetik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Necessity in corpo

Looks nice, after initial configuration quite easy to use when you repeat actions

Hard to do new things, not intuitive, sometimes you can't do something but UX doesn't tell you why

Nathalie
Broker Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love Coupa and you will too

I love that this is a comprehensive solution for all supply chain needs.

What is there to dislike about Coupa? Nothing! This is everything we need in one system.

Brittany
Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Invoice management platform

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It is pretty easy to search through past invoices and drill down for more information.

The interface feels pretty simple, and I’m not sure how much customization is available.

jennifer
brand marketing in El Salvador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great billing tool

It's an easy way to keep track of your invoiced and bill he companies/clients you work with

It does has a learning curve, i needed someone o guide me through the initial process, bu once you understand i it is very easy to use and keep sharing ongoing invoices

Nicholas
Network Administrator in Kanada
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa Expenses makes paper receipts obsolete

So often employees loose paper receipts and just give estimates of their expenses. This creates difficulties for the accounting department that needs to track these expenses and their related taxes accurately. Coupa Expenses allows your employees to take pictures of these expenses as they are incurred so they cannot be lost of forgotten. All of this is delivered with an easy to use Android or Iphone app as well as a full featured web client.

It sometimes gets tedious filling out the same options on every single expense, these should be caches so they do not need to be selected each time. The web client interface is sometimes a little clumsy.

Hicham
Purchasing & Facilities Manager in Marokko
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Coupa experience

Kommentare: Positive experience

The quick response and also gathering remarks from validators to adjust things if needed

Sometimes we need to add more details to give full view for approval process

Dawn
Project Manager in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa Accounting and Expense (implementation)

We have used Coupa Accounting for a number of years, and just purchased Coupa Expense. Really excited about: - Mileage capture (save a lot of time) - Receipt parsing (e.g. we don't have to type in expenses--line items pulled from the receipt) - Mobile submission of expenses - Embedding tutorial videos for new users directly into the interface - Level of partnership and support to implement successfully

Too soon to tell, as we have not yet gone live. Based on our previous experience with Coupa AP and our current experience thus far, I have high expectations for the project.

Paul
Assistant Controller in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This product is very valuable to a large organization and specifically the accounting teams of that org. Implementation can be difficult but ultimately Coupa Expense platform is highly configurable to an orgs needs.

1. Can be configured in almost any way a business needs. 2. Approval chains can be as simple or complex as you need them. 3. Administration can be managed by accounting team. 4. Integration with Google maps for mileage records. 5. Super easy for users to adopt

1. Implementation can be painful depending on which route you go. Coupa may direct you to a third party they partner with and you may be stuck we super strict deadlines and change orders if you aren't able to stick to them.

shetal
Project Manager in USA

simple and user friendly expense management software

Kommentare: mobile app, automatic mileage calculations, streamlined approvals, inbuilt analytics

Coupa makes reimbersement of employee expenses a breeze. Credit card Transactions can be automatically loaded.Coupa expenses Mobile app comes with voice capture capability. The expenses approval workflows are streamlined. Expenses policies can be changed easily. Based on the expenses history and other industry data, coupa flags each expense on a frugal meter thus encouraging employee to spend less.

Coupa needs to be integrated with ERP for accounting and payments. Sometimes this is a pain as there can be integration issues.

Marsha
Cost Accounting Supervisor
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We should have done this years ago!

Kommentare: Our company was stuck in an antiquated paper-based system of tracking indirect spend. Originally it was fine, as managers were able to keep up with their approving responsibilities. As time went on and the company grew, managers backed off of this responsibility and invoices were coming in without any purchase orders, let alone signed ones. Time for a change. I researched many indirect spend, procure-to-pay software systems until we decided on Coupa. We are very happy with the program. Not only does it put the responsibilities back on the requestors and the approvers, we have opened up more time for our Accounts Payable Clerk to handle other meaningful tasks.

Ease of use; supplier portal

Currently the phone application does not allow a user to create a requisition

Todd
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outdated usability

It does what you need it to, in terms of filing expenses and submitting. It also does a good job of other tasks like setting up new vendors and getting payments processed.

The usability is pretty archaic. It is difficult to navigate and find the function you need, especially since the front-end menu is so different than what's traditional and expected. For example, there is only one or two options, and it's done vertically, which is weird. The home screen is also pretty poor.

Andrew
Content Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Spend Management made amazing, and visible, and in control.

It makes it so easy to get approvals and keep track of our current contractors. The value in time saved is more than enough to justify switching over to Coupa. Having a user oriented platform just makes the system work much quicker than it did with our previous platform.

Implementation can take some extra hours, and sometimes customer service tickets require a lot more explanation and follow up than I wanted to invest.

Justin
Help desk in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes work shopping easy

I only really shop through the amazon portal, but it’s very simple. Sign into coupa, go to amazon through the portal, go to cart, take me back to coupa, say what it’s for and submit!

Nothing I can think of! It’s very straight forward!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for workflows but difficult to navigate

Good for integrating disparate processes across many departments if you have a multistep process to expense approvals.

Extremely difficult to use. Not intuitive in the slightest. UI is confusing and even navigation to find what you need to do, before doing the thing, is difficult. Reporting is also confusing to set up.

Sandra
Admin in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

WHY SHOULD I PAY COUPA for services rendered

Kommentare: HORRIBLE, UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE, we do plumbing services for $ 295.00, but I have to pay coupa $ 549 to get paid from my customer!

NOTHING, I refuse to pay coupa for my customer to pay me

Everything, nobody willing to talk to you unless I pay Coupa $ 549.00 per year to get paid by my customers.We are a small family business, why should I pay out $ 549 yearly to get paid

Scott
Procurement Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best in Breed

Kommentare: Easily one of the most user friendly P2P systems on the market. If you're looking for high adoption rates from your user group, this is the tool for you. The platform is highly, yet easily configurable regardless of the industry you're in (Grocery Retail for me). Majority of the configuration is done through CSV files by the on-site Admin so there's little downtime in waiting for your off-site service provider to add items, build vendors, perform system maintenance. Con is that you need a stable ERP to really take advantage of all of the functions.

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa, Corporate Expenses

What I like the best about Coupa is that it automatically creates my expenses for me. Typically all I have to do is add the receipt.

What I like least about Coupa is the same thing I like because sometimes I want to get the expense submitted quickly and you have to wait for the card to be charged before you can even put a receipt into Coupa.

Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa makes expenses a breeze

Kommentare: Expense reports that used to take hours to complete can now be done in less than half the time.

Long gone are the days where you have to keep track of all your receipts, and then fax them all in to be reimbursed. Coupa lets you easily snap a picture of the receipt, and include all details needed to be reimbursed.

Nothing. Coupa has answered all of our needs for expense management. Being able to access reports via mobile app and desktop PC is very helpful as well.