Über Coupa

Die Beschaffungssoftware von Coupa macht es dir einfach, einzukaufen und Bestellanforderungen für alles zu erstellen, was du brauchst.

Erfahre mehr über Coupa

They also don't support IF/THEN statements in much of the platform.

Bewertungen zu Coupa

3,9
3,8
3,9
3,8

Coupa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Coupa bereits verwendet?

Garth
Garth
Director of PRocurement in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Things to be aware of for new users

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been fantastic! I am beginning to get reporting at a detailed level that I've never had, I enjoy the audit trails and Audit oversights

Super powerful package. We have a Procurement module, SIM (Supplier Information management), Sourcing, AI. This is an extremely powerful and well-orchestrated product. We had a very knowledgeable implementation team from Coupa which to really great job discovering on identifying what we needed due for the setup. We've been using this product now for about 4 months and now implementing a second affiliate company without much assistance from Coupa and it's going pretty well.

Beware that systems integration is much more complex than anyone tells you it is. Its been four months since go-live, And we are still having problems with integrating to oracle. Some may read this review think that this is a problem with the implementer, some of it may be. Specifically, we are struggling with the supplier integration and though we have weekly calls, we are still having problems. So just wanted to be aware we were made to believe that Integrating was done all the time and has never been a problem

Fabio
Fabio
Procurement Supervisor in Brasilien
Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Should be better

Kommentare: This platform should be better considering all the investment and is an expensive tool for companies, so you spend more time to do the right thing once.

It is a good platform to help companies to buy products and services. The idea is to faster the relation between companies (B2B).

It is not a friendly platform for the user, it is full os details and does not allows mistakes, I mean if you start a process with some information and you have to change it, you would take some time to do that.

Ian
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst company ever

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: HORRIBLE so far absolutely horrible . Nobody wants to make a call and help the business, rather hide in chat box.

NOTHING there’s nothing good about this company. They refuse to help their customers

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Coupa EO

Kommentare: I can devote more time to other tasks because I create invoices more quickly.

They are very good at billing. I think the security systems are also good

It still has a lot of shortcomings in integration with some software. They need to fix these asap

Computer-Software

End user's love but application team might face hurdles

Kommentare: Effectively reduces cost, better operational efficiencies and better end user experience

The tool is meant to give a very good experience to end users. All the out of box functions are designed with high quality UI standards which will reduce the learning curve for end users. IT team don't have to spend hours to explain the features and functions as the terminologies and configurations are quite intuitive. Finally so much comes out of box if planned well and ahead of time a lot of customization requirement can be avoided. The T&E module is really liked by a lot of top tier business users.

The integration capability is not up to the mark. When it comes to customize a lot of road blocks can be faced but it seems the Product team is actively looking in to some of them and with every release they are making some advancement in this direction. There are some weird limitation on few types of reporting capabilities which I think should be there.

Hossain Md
Hossain Md
Customer Manager in Bangladesch
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa - The Expense Manager for your business

Kommentare: Coupa Expense has been a great software for our company to manage the spent smartly with a full proof apprval process. It has brought more transparency and accountability among the team members. As an organisation, we really appreciate this platform and would like to suggest others to use this application in their business.

Coupa Expense is easy to use. The following features are most amazing to me - 1. Requisition and PO management. 2. Approval DoA/flow chart is very easy to assign. 3. Reimbursement process is simple. 4. Multiple currency is available. 5. Full spent analysis report feature.

Coupa Expense is one of the best expense management softwares and I personally do not see any improvement area for this software.

Hicham
Purchasing & Facilities Manager in Marokko
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Coupa experience

Kommentare: Positive experience

The quick response and also gathering remarks from validators to adjust things if needed

Sometimes we need to add more details to give full view for approval process

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Coupa Review

Kommentare: Utilizing this product daily to send client invoices due for payment.

Its website is easy to navigate and upload invoices to. Support communication is a straight forward process as well.

It can be frustrating that the PO's need to be updated in order to process invoices. It is also frustrating that the system will not let you recall, void, or dispute an invoice that may have been uploaded incorrectly. It would be nice to be able to add changes even after an invoice has been submitted...even if that change was subject to client review.

Tawanda
Tawanda
Sponsorship in Simbabwe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Supply chain solution that actually works

Kommentare: It has been a refreshing experience considering we were moving from a manual system. Procurement process has never been any simpler. I like that I can place my requisitions anytime and from anywhere! That I can track the approval flow is also a plus for Coupa

Its flexible and has great availability Took lesser time to understand and get to using Mobile support is a good thing Customer support is great

I cant seem to be able to edit items from a copied requistion when its a product already in the system catalog; thats a no brainier really

Arturo
Director of Supply Management in USA
Militär, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AV CED assessement

Kommentare: They are a formal and professional firm, bringing the subject matter expert depending on the topic. And good follow up on topics and meeting.

SO far their attention to detail and system capabilities.

Unaware, but I am sure I will identify them.

jennifer
brand marketing in El Salvador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great billing tool

It's an easy way to keep track of your invoiced and bill he companies/clients you work with

It does has a learning curve, i needed someone o guide me through the initial process, bu once you understand i it is very easy to use and keep sharing ongoing invoices

Nicholas
Network Administrator in Kanada
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa Expenses makes paper receipts obsolete

So often employees loose paper receipts and just give estimates of their expenses. This creates difficulties for the accounting department that needs to track these expenses and their related taxes accurately. Coupa Expenses allows your employees to take pictures of these expenses as they are incurred so they cannot be lost of forgotten. All of this is delivered with an easy to use Android or Iphone app as well as a full featured web client.

It sometimes gets tedious filling out the same options on every single expense, these should be caches so they do not need to be selected each time. The web client interface is sometimes a little clumsy.

Jessie
Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Accounts Payable Team

This piece of software has streamlined so many of our organizations processes. It connects with personal purchasing cards as well as invoicing for vendors.

I wish this software had the ability to allow property managers to see their vendors invoices on a regular basis without having to pay extra for a user license.

Archit
Senior Solution Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Coupa wholesome solution for P2P requirement

It has some world class source to pay off the shelf module which are easy to deploy in any environment.

Inventory Management module is still can be improved with real time management systems.

shetal
Project Manager in USA

simple and user friendly expense management software

Kommentare: mobile app, automatic mileage calculations, streamlined approvals, inbuilt analytics

Coupa makes reimbersement of employee expenses a breeze. Credit card Transactions can be automatically loaded.Coupa expenses Mobile app comes with voice capture capability. The expenses approval workflows are streamlined. Expenses policies can be changed easily. Based on the expenses history and other industry data, coupa flags each expense on a frugal meter thus encouraging employee to spend less.

Coupa needs to be integrated with ERP for accounting and payments. Sometimes this is a pain as there can be integration issues.

Marsha
Cost Accounting Supervisor in
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We should have done this years ago!

Kommentare: Our company was stuck in an antiquated paper-based system of tracking indirect spend. Originally it was fine, as managers were able to keep up with their approving responsibilities. As time went on and the company grew, managers backed off of this responsibility and invoices were coming in without any purchase orders, let alone signed ones. Time for a change. I researched many indirect spend, procure-to-pay software systems until we decided on Coupa. We are very happy with the program. Not only does it put the responsibilities back on the requestors and the approvers, we have opened up more time for our Accounts Payable Clerk to handle other meaningful tasks.

Ease of use; supplier portal

Currently the phone application does not allow a user to create a requisition

Todd
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outdated usability

It does what you need it to, in terms of filing expenses and submitting. It also does a good job of other tasks like setting up new vendors and getting payments processed.

The usability is pretty archaic. It is difficult to navigate and find the function you need, especially since the front-end menu is so different than what's traditional and expected. For example, there is only one or two options, and it's done vertically, which is weird. The home screen is also pretty poor.

Andrew
Content Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Spend Management made amazing, and visible, and in control.

It makes it so easy to get approvals and keep track of our current contractors. The value in time saved is more than enough to justify switching over to Coupa. Having a user oriented platform just makes the system work much quicker than it did with our previous platform.

Implementation can take some extra hours, and sometimes customer service tickets require a lot more explanation and follow up than I wanted to invest.

Justin
Help desk in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes work shopping easy

I only really shop through the amazon portal, but it’s very simple. Sign into coupa, go to amazon through the portal, go to cart, take me back to coupa, say what it’s for and submit!

Nothing I can think of! It’s very straight forward!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for workflows but difficult to navigate

Good for integrating disparate processes across many departments if you have a multistep process to expense approvals.

Extremely difficult to use. Not intuitive in the slightest. UI is confusing and even navigation to find what you need to do, before doing the thing, is difficult. Reporting is also confusing to set up.

Sandra
Admin in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

WHY SHOULD I PAY COUPA for services rendered

Kommentare: HORRIBLE, UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE, we do plumbing services for $ 295.00, but I have to pay coupa $ 549 to get paid from my customer!

NOTHING, I refuse to pay coupa for my customer to pay me

Everything, nobody willing to talk to you unless I pay Coupa $ 549.00 per year to get paid by my customers.We are a small family business, why should I pay out $ 549 yearly to get paid

Scott
Procurement Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best in Breed

Kommentare: Easily one of the most user friendly P2P systems on the market. If you're looking for high adoption rates from your user group, this is the tool for you. The platform is highly, yet easily configurable regardless of the industry you're in (Grocery Retail for me). Majority of the configuration is done through CSV files by the on-site Admin so there's little downtime in waiting for your off-site service provider to add items, build vendors, perform system maintenance. Con is that you need a stable ERP to really take advantage of all of the functions.

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Coupa, Corporate Expenses

What I like the best about Coupa is that it automatically creates my expenses for me. Typically all I have to do is add the receipt.

What I like least about Coupa is the same thing I like because sometimes I want to get the expense submitted quickly and you have to wait for the card to be charged before you can even put a receipt into Coupa.

Jenna
Technical Recruiting Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Tracking Company Shipments

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great way to track company expenses.

I use Coupa to place orders through the company's account. We buy water bottles and snacks for our candidates when they come in for on-site interviews. Coupa provides an easy way to track our purchases, pending approvals, shipment, etc.

It can be a little confusing at first. It's not super intuitive. I was trained by someone who had been using it for years when I first started.

Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Efficient

Personally, I don't have a lot of experience with any other expensing software, so I do think Coupa is great for what it does. The platform is fairly straightforward, which serves my teams' purpose for it, as we primarily expense travel.

I wish Coupa had more comprehensive onboarding for users, as well as a bit more functionality, or even helpful tips and guides.