Über Practice Pro

Vollständig integrierte Praxisverwaltungssoftware, die speziell für die Rehabilitationswissenschaften entwickelt wurde und dafür bekannt ist, Lösungen zu bieten und Wachstum zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Practice Pro

It is very easy to navigate the program. I love the way the chart and/or case is set up for the patient.

It becomes awkward to communicate back and forth utilizing followups only.

Bewertungen zu Practice Pro

Practice Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Practice Pro bereits verwendet?

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
Owner; Doctor of Physical Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PT Practice Pro is a very efficient, user-friendly EMR experience

Kommentare: Excellent experience with excellent customer service. Great onboarding experience as well.

User-friendly, intuitive system. Love the SOAP notes with exercise flowsheet on the same webpage so you don't have to open a new tab and toggle in between; love the ability to create your own templates for evaluations and SOAP notes; also love that the EMR works for different disciplines since we offer physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy services - everyone can be on the same system! Also, love how it integrates with Physiotec for a completely online HEP services that you can email or text the HEP directly from the software without having to open another tab or switch between software systems.

I don't like how the patient portal is not user friendly for patients. I also wish that patients could schedule online and that the scheduling synced with Google calendar.

Kenneth
Business Administrator in USA

Great EMR

Kommentare: Practice Pro is a solid EMR choice. User friendly, large feature set to help workflow, and customizable. The support team is great and very responsive.

We moved to Practice Pro about 18 months ago. The transition was difficult, but I expected that and appreciated large amount of effort the practice pro team put into making the process as smooth as possible. They have a very nice onboarding program. The EMR itself filled many of the shortfalls we had in our old EMR. Virtually everything automatically saves, there is a wide set of features and reports (tons of reports). The support team works hard to understand your process needs and help find workflows in practice pro that work for you.

It's not the cheapest software, especially if you need customization, but you get what you pay for.

Jeanette
Jeanette
Speech-Language Pathologist in USA

Comprehensive but complicated

Overall, Practice Pro offers an array of documentation, scheduling, billing, etc. options all in one place. It is easy to find all relevant information and documentation about a given patient/client once you figure out how to navigate the system.

Overall, PracticePro is a too busy and difficult to navigate. There are too many document options, some of which convey the same information, so it should be pared down to be simpler and easier to find. The reports don't quite fit how I would like to convey evaluation information about clients/patients, so I end up using my own report templates.

Alescia
occupational therapiest in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very expensive but robust program

Kommentare: I like the system but it's not financially worthwhile for smaller practices. I consider making a change from this EMR because of the excessive cost and fees. It's a more robust system than many out there but the patient portal is clunky and needs more features. Customer service is quick to respond when issues arise.

The interface is perhaps more complicated than other EMR systems and you need ongoing training to maximize the features available - many that you won't use and others that take a long time to customize, however the reports and templates are very helpful. Customer service is responsive.

Practice Pro is one of the most expensive EMR systems when you add up the annual fees, $1 per visit charges plus $ per claim, $ per location. The system can be overwhelming and it requires extensive staff training. The patient portal needs updating to accommodate for annual forms, uploading of patient insurance directly into the system.

Lissa
Director/Owner in USA

Practice Pro Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Practice Pro has been great. I do miss the opportunity to speak to someone directly and promptly when an issue arrises. The put in a ticket and email back is often frustrating. I have requested 2 times to speak to someone about information on upgrading to patient portal features and possible schedule reminders and things. I have never received a call back about this inquiry.

Practice Pro has been overall a wonderful product. The ease of use for our therapists is great for documentation. The scheduling and billing capabilities are great.

The inability to allow therapists to view the schedule calendar without exposing patient billing, payment responsibility, and other financial information is a downside to this product. It would be helpful for therapists to view their day along with other therapists in order to see if patients have multiple disciplines and to verify the length of time an appointment is scheduled for. Now we have to do work arounds for therapists to view this information. It would also be helpful if therapists could view patient contact information without having financial information access. Another challenge we have is with scheduling multiple visits. The series feature has been helpful but is not always working correctly or causes appointment deleting. Our pediatric population often sees patients long term. Adding the upcoming schedule for future weeks is extremely time consuming and I believe features could be added to help with this process. It would also be beneficial to have a "master appointment time" ability because there is no way to tell if a patient was rescheduled for an alternative time that week if it is their regular schedule or a short term change. This is becoming more problematic as our practice grows.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PracticePro is a great product in many ways, a few areas need some attention.

Kommentare: Our providers can get the most work done and get back to patient care thanks to the documentation system. Our billing process and claims management are easy thanks to the financial side of the product, as well as the robust reports related to claims and billing which allow us to forecast and budget. Much of the insurance and authorization system is very easy to navigate and makes it much easier to manage patient cases. The intake system, scheduler (specifically the waiting list), and some of the ways that data is accessible in the product need work. Some of the reports simply do not work or are not adjustable. What has been disappointing is the lack of support for some of the feature and enhancement requests we have made. While this is understandable considering the size of the development team at PracticePro, it can be frustrating.

The billing/claims system is great, as is the documentation system for daily notes, evaluations, and progress reports.

The intake system, waiting list, and multi-location arrangement need some attention.

Ina
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust platform, Great customer service

Kommentare: Great software and a good team behind it. Very helpful and goes above and beyond to help.

Quick documentation with use of snippets, very customizable, able to run a variety of reports, clickable links on reports, ease of scanning into the system, KPI dashboard

Our onboarding process was not ideal, need better training for incoming clients.

Nichole
Administrator in USA

Mid-Range EMR for Physical Therapy

Kommentare: We are happy with Practice Pro.

Support is responsive and open to feedback. We have requested and received several customizations over the years to ensure we can continue to operate in the way that works for us.

Building provider schedules is not as convenient as our last EMR but this is the ONLY area that is true.

Laura
Office Manager in USA

PracticePro Review

Kommentare: We have been very please with the product. We have compared it to other EMRs and are happy to stay with PracticePro.

Very thorough, what we needed at the time of upgrade. It is easily understood

Integration was an easy process. there are a couple of billing and claims item that we wish were different. For instance, waiting to allocate pt payments until insurance addresses the DOS seems to not make clear sense to our office. Changing/Deleting claims and changing payments after entering is a bit cumbersome.

Kelsey
Director of Operations in USA

Practice Pro

Kommentare: We have used Practice Pro since 2017 and are overall pretty happy with it.

I like that Practice Pro is completely cloud based, that was one of the main things we were looking for in a new program. Customer support is pretty fast to get a hold of and get resolution on problems or concerns, and it is rarely"down" entirely like our other system was fairly frequently.

I dislike that for features that are common now, it is always an extra fee. It's nice if you want to keep it bare bones and save money to skip features (like we did when we were smaller) but now that we have grown, it would be nice if it was all included in one fee. I also dislike that for things like auto eligibility checks, I still have to contract with a third party. I would like it to all be included in the EMR.

Nathaniel
Patient Care Team Lead in USA

Love PPro!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with PPro has been great. There's so many ways to go about the same tasks. I love the reporting features and KPI data that helps me with my reporting and analysis.

I love how user-friendly this software is. Being a web-based software allows you to access if from any device that's needed. Being able to manage marketing, referrals, scheduling, documentation and billing from one software is very convenient.

I feel that Referral Management could see some improvements and closer synced with the scheduler. In the insurance verification section, it would be nice if the patients were in order by not only the date of initial eval, but also the time they come in. If the patient's appointment was moved or rescheduled, having that info be shown in the insurance verification and update in real time would be convenient. Likewise, if a new eval did not show or cancelled the eval, it would be very convenient for the "Scheduled" referral in referred patients for its status to change back to "New Referral" or "Scheduled - No Show/Cx" so we can manage it accordingly. This way we could keep the filters for "New Referral" and "Scheduled - No Show/Cx" and we could easily manage and access these referrals.

George
Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Soap table suggestions

Reporting is an amazing feature. Being able to produce so many different options is great.

I think one of the largest improvements is the inputting information - as it stands right now reading information on while inputting information is very difficult and probably the most practical in a physical therapy setting. I huge help has been decreasing the size (width) of the "comment" boxes, if there was an option to completely opt out of the comment region would increased the functional space of data inputting which would be helpful. Another helpful aspect would be allowing cell size to be adjusted (i.e. row height/width) for inputting purposes.

Sheril
COO in USA

Extremely Pleased

Easy to use and very intuitive for our needs

preferred not to pay extra for any additional texting communication with patients

Dean
PTA in USA

Mostly intuitive

Kommentare: Generally, I really PT Practice Pro.

I really enjoy the ease of use, after several hours of 'getting used to it'. I can write SOAP notes and/schedule at any of our clinics with out having to log-in to a different system/program.

I used to be able to 'copy appointment' and then 'past appointment' when I scheduled a patient appointment. Not being able to do this means I have to type everything out for as many appointments I want to schedule. I don't like that. Instead of less than a min to schedule the patient's next 3 or 4 treatments, it takes me about 10 mins.

Estelle
Physical Therapy in USA

Make documentation easy!

Kommentare: Very supportive with problems when they come up!

I like the documentation system and have been a PT for over 25 years. My staff who have used other systems find it the best compared to other systems!

Lots of reports but some need to have additional filter options!

antoinette
CCS FOR HOME AND REHAB in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I really enjoy your program its pretty great.

Kommentare: My over all experience has been great thank you continue to assisting me with scheduling patients.

I love how you continue to keep me in the know when things are changing.

Just recently for some reason the program makes duplicate accounts by itself.

PAXTON
REFERRAL COORDINATOR in USA

FANTASTIC SOFTWARE FOR A REFERRAL COORDINATOR

I LIKED THE REFERRAL MANAGEMENT THE MOST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. IT WAS UNIQUE AND SIMPLE TO USE. IT ALLOWED FOR EASE OF ACCESS/COMMUNICATION WHEN I WAS OUT OF OFFICE

WHAT I LIKED LEAST WAS THAT THE REACTIVATOR WAS A SEPARATE SYSTEM FROM THE MAIN EMR. IT WAS COMPLICATED TO GO BETWEEN THE TWO AND REQUIRED ADDITIONAL STEPS THAT TOOK UP VALUABLE TIME. I ALSO FOUND THAT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO IMPLEMENT VIRTUAL INTAKE FORMS/AUTOMATIC REMINDERS

Trevor
Physical Therapist in USA

Fyzical Fremont

The snippets you can save and the templates you can create make documenting easier.

It is difficult to add specific changes for the day, for example staffing changes or people who are out for the day. It would make it easier if there was a space on the main schedule where you could see amount of people available for work outside of individual therapists.

Physical Therapist / Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and functionality for a physical therapy based emr

Kommentare: Excellent

Customization, I am able to set up documentation that meets my practice needs and insurance requirements.

Lots of features need significant training to use effectively

Isabel
Business Office Supervisor in USA

Easy of Practice Pro

Easy to navigate thru the practice management system.

Have no dislike for the practice pro system had no glitches.

Joanne
Business in USA

Great practice management system

Scheduling, charges, interface with claim MD, ability to track claims

There is nothing that comes to mind.

Bryce
Physical Therapist Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PT Practice Pro

It is easy to schedule and look up patient files.

It does crash a lot and some features change without warning.

Deepak
Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make sure you negotiate cost of data export before you sign the contract

1. Good for small size practice looking for reports & credit card integration 2. Payment posting was flexible enough to override problems

1. Documentation for Physical Therapy was terrible 2. Found senior management arrogant and money minded

Elena
Physical Therapist Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Practice Pro

Past pt appt. I can quickly see what the pt has done before and I am able to tailor my treatment for them

Unable to see more than 3 therapists on the same schedule

Cassidy
Accounts Receivable Specialist in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PTPP Review

I like how easy to use this software is. It is great that it's a one stop shop for all of the daily tasks I need to complete.

There isn't anything I dislike about the software. It would be nice if it could house even more tasks though, such as receiving EOBs from insurances, etc.