Über Rosemark

Lösung für das Hauspflegemanagement, die Unternehmen bei der Besucherüberprüfung, dem Kundenmanagement, der Abrechnung und Gehaltsabrechnungsbearbeitung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Rosemark

They also take requests for features and often you can get your features implemented. The pricing scales which is really nice for a small business starting out.

I don't think there are any features that are missing or coul be improve at this time. I don't find aspects of the softwear that are difficult to use.

Bewertungen zu Rosemark

4,9

Rosemark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rosemark bereits verwendet?

Debbie
Director/Owner in USA

Customer Service is Key

Kommentare: We began using Rosemark 10 years ago when we were a small company. Rosemark and their outstanding team of programmers, tech supporter and owners have been an integral part of our growth.

The software is user friendly. The mobile applications are easy and convenient. The reporting systems interact with Word and Excel seamlessly. The notifications are accurate and can be set to multiple users. The thing that sets it apart from the others is the customer service at Rosemark.

When I have had issues with the software, I have called Rosemark and the problems are fixed. After 9 years of use, they have not failed once to address my concerns.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Debbie, thank you for the review. Your input has been invaluable over the years its worth celebrating our great partnership! We have learned so much from you!!

Tammi
controller in USA

A terrific move to Rosemark

Kommentare: Our electronic billing has been transformed through our switch to Rosemark. Before Rosemark, we sometimes had to wait months for payment from the VA, and now the VA typically pays us within ten days. Since we have been a consistent customer of our electronic biller for years, we know that the problem must have been on our software provider's end.

We really appreciate the following features: 1. customer service is fabulous 2. the flexibility to change rates and make adjustments to shifts 3. the ability to view invoices before sending them to QuickBooks

There are a few things that would be helpful to us that we cannot current do: 1. export a veteran claim by individual or by a selected batch 2. choose hours of the day for pay/bill rules (e.g., we pay OT rates for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 5p-midnight) 3. a report which summarizes travel time for a selected period 4. a pop-up menu which lists caregivers who are eligible to serve a selected client that is ordered by distance from the caregiver's home address to the client's address 5. a report that would help us to determine the amount of nonbillable mileage to pay to caregivers Also, one cumbersome process is creating a CSV for a payroll export. It is a little counterintuitive and "tech-y."

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Tammi, We are so glad that we were a good choice for you. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and feature requests, we do have these upgrades on our radar. I'm glad that you were able to clarify how you have gotten big improvements in your VA (Veterans Administration) billing turnover time. I will pass on the Kudos to the Customer care team!

Moises

Needs updating

Kommentare: Love the staff - the program is very limited and does not accommodate changing needs. TIME TO UPDATE THE FIELDS

At the time it was easy and seemed to meet our needs. Support Staff is excellent

Rosemark does not get updated. Simple things like multiple phone numbers and email addresses are not accommodated in the base program. when it is requested they say it is on the list to be updated, yet it never happens. I'm wondering if they are actually getting out of this field of service as it is so outdated.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Moises, we do have those features please reach out to Robin for help. She also mentioned to me that she would love to show you how our forms feature could work for your agency, no extra charge just give us a call. We are fully committed to the home care industry as that is what we know and what we do. Happy to be of service. Linda Teaman, CEO Shoshana Technologies

Laura
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable product with exceptional customer service

Kommentare: Exceptional, very satisfied.

The user friendly interface, and the ability to configure to my agency specific needs. The staffing is superb at handling any questions immediately. Best software product I have used.

No cons for our agency. Rosemark has been consistent and no issues have ever arisen.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Laura, we are so happy that you made the switch to Rosemark. Your comments clearly reflect our company values and underscore the importance of great software and great customer service working hand in hand. In the home care space, anything else just doesn't make sense. Thank you for your kind words.

Kelly
Owner/Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the move to Rosemark!

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great because of top-notch customer service! (Might have been a frustrating experience without the AMAZING customer service.)

1. Customer service is NUMBER ONE!!! 2. Flexibility to make adjustments on shifts, when needed. 3. Reliability in creating CSV for payroll. 4. Once it's learned, it is incredibly useful. 5. Easily able to fill multiple shifts with a simple "highlight" and "apply". 6. The caregiver app is great for checking in/out, viewing schedule, shift offers, and client info.

1. Not very intuitive for use - more set up for a programmer. 2. Unable to breakdown travel time and print a report summary. 3. There is no cutoff for pay-bill rules in the middle of the day. 4. Cannot export veteran claims by individual veterans. 5. Cannot easily override scheduling overlaps. 6. Does not alert for travel time needed if two shifts are accidentally butted up to each other. 7. Unable to calculate non-billable mileage. 8. Not able to have secure, on-going text conversations within the app.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Kelly, thank you for the comprehensive review. I have sent over your requests to our customer care team so they can help to show you something that will help or to make sure that it is added to our Development projects for the future. This review was very helpful, again thank you!!

Shelley

Software Review

Kommentare: Scheduling has become so much more efficient since we started using the Rosemark System. We can build better schedules and communicate scheduling changes with our care giving team with the use of this software.

The customer support from the Rosemark Team is outstanding. No matter what questions or concerns we have, we consistently receive top rate service! We also really appreciate the integration with QuickBooks for ease of payroll and billing!The Rosemark System has saved us hours in payroll and billing efficiencies!.

I wish more of the reports could be sent via excel to allow for agency customization. Most reports are in Word format.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Shelley, thank you for the review. Almost every piece of data can be exported to Excel for slicing and dicing to your hearts content. We also now have the Report Hub which gives you the ability to get many canned reports like payer sources with graphs. I hope you like, please let us know.

Jill

Flexible System for accurate Scheduling

Kommentare: This system provided the billing and payroll flexibility we needed at the time we converted. Since that time we have been overwhelmed by the outstanding customer support we have received. They continue to enhance the system capabilities, adding EVV capabilities, adding features related to the loss of the "Companionship Exemption" and modifications to Wage and Hour rules and regulations, providing Forms required by State and Federal insurance and benefit providers, mobile based phone applications, and electronic texting capabilities to reached our employees in fast and efficient ways.

This system is very flexible so that features and use can be customized to conform to the users needs. For example we use the Pending and Completed Tasks to A) monitor employee performance B) follow-up on operational tasks and C) establish weekly and other periodic accounting procedures, among other things. Also we have different types of service and can establish different pay and bill rates at a global level or down to the customer and employee level. The flexibility of the system allows each company to manage their business based on their needs and prioritites.

Reporting, at least the canned type is somewhat limited. You are able to export the data into other applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and build reporting that suites your needs, however the system provided reports are limited. I believe because the system is so flexible it would be difficult to develop a lot of reporting because many of the users are using features in different ways.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Jill, thanks for the review. We really appreciate our partnership over the years. So many of the innovations have come out of our conversations. Thanks for the input!

Daniel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling software tailored to the in-home care industry

Kommentare: Rosemark is helping us to go all digital rather than having paper forms for everything.

Rosemark has been a great choice. We used a cheaper software prior to making the change and the advantages have been well worth it. Their customer support is excellent.

There are functions which are not intuitive and require training to be able to use. Each time I bring on a new employee in the office it takes a while for them to become high level users.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Dan, Thank you for the review. Your comments help others fine us when they need help. To your point of the intuitiveness of functions, I agree that onboarding an employee is a big endeavor. Understanding home care in general, how you do things at HomeJoy and the complexity of software that encompasses it all, is the core function of our customer care. Our Customer care Team is very experienced and are always available to help.

Mike
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Great Service!

Kommentare: My organization's experience with Rosemark has been outstanding. They are clearly interested in providing the best service in the industry.

The ease of use is very important to my organization as we have multiple office workers utilizing the software every day, all day.

Occasionally, I find a specific report I'd like to generate and am unable to do so. The customer service team at Rosemark is always willing to discuss finding a way to meet my needs.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Mike, we really do appreciate your feedback over the years. It has helped to inform what we build for our home care agencies but also how we build it. Thank you for your very kind words.

SHARON
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Innovations in Home Healthcare

Kommentare: My staff and myself have a great working relationship with the support team. They are very professional and available when needed to answer any questions as well as train new staff members.

The product is very user friendly, I liked the scheduling system for our caregivers to clock in and out also to send notifications. Run reports and uploading documents. The online webinars and training videos are very helpful.

The software does not give me the capability to resend notifications I have to create a new notification each time. Also, the ability to document hourly notes on our patients which is something the company is working on.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Sharon, thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate your suggestions for making Rosemark better. They are valid requests, I will pass them on to the team. Again thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to a long partnership with you and your team.

Leigh-Anna
Scheduler in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long learning curve but does the job

Kommentare: Overall, I find the system adequate for our needs, though I have no other experience with another system for comparison sake.

I like that it is a scheduling system customized to the industry. I like that it is continually updated to reflect the needs of its users.

Overall, the system is not user friendly. It takes a long time to learn how to use the program even for the computer savvy. I find it is almost TOO literal and detailed which is hard to explain, but I'll try. Here's an example of the literal process I see... if I attempt to change one weekly shift time from today going forward, I have to go into the planner and unassign the caregiver going forward. Then I have to go to the schedule window, end the last schedule, remake a new shift going forward and then reassign the caregiver. It's a tedious process.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Hi Leigh-Anna, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! There are a few easy ways to change on going schedules that you may have missed during training. I can give you a call and walk you through it! Best, Robin

Lauren

Great Scheduling System

Kommentare: It has been great so far! I also like how helpful customer service is when we've had to call

Rosemark is easy to use and does what we need as far as scheduling, putting in new employees and clients. I like how easy it is to change the status of an employee or client.

I think there are a ton of features that we aren't using that could be of use. I have looked at the manual but time is not on our side so I haven't really looked in to it that much

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Thank you for the review title "Great Scheduling System". Often, people forget to mention that because they are so busy touting our customer care department (which we are very proud of too) that they forget to mention the software and how well it works. We would love to go over some of the things that you might find helpful that you are not using. Email David and he will be happy to help you with that. Again thank you for the kind review.

AMY

Excellent partner to have

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and others are all incredible! They help with anything I need and respond almost immediately, even if it's after hours. They're knowledgeable and most importantly, SO friendly. They have implemented several of my suggestions as well. I am very satisfied with this company.

The software is very user friendly but their best feature is their customer service.

Integration was fairly simple. There are a few menus that I wish I could choose what to include (like only active employees rather than all employees), but it isn't a big deal.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Amy, thank you so much for the kind review of Rosemark software and giving a shout out to customer care! Again, thank you for the positive comments!!

cindy
Operations Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rosemark Scheduling System

Kommentare: -I can easily work on a Clients schedules, see any needed information in Completed Actions and schedule follow ups.
-I can easily add new caregivers and keep track of their credentials.
-I like that they do frequent updates that seem to be based on client feedback.

If I call Rosemark with a question, I am always able to get through to a live person who helps me with my problem.

I have not found anything that I do not like.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Cindy, we really appreciate your feedback so thank you for the review. We love to build stuff to help our customers thank you for your suggestions.

Angela
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for small business

Rosemark is easy to use and understand. Admitting a new client or staff is easy to do, understand.

I don't have any cons except while we are on a deadline for the EVV system, its taking a Long time to get this set up for my agency. I am scared I wont have time to do training and make sure my claims get paid correctly or just paid period. I keep getting a response that IT is working on it and it will be done by Jan 1, 2020 and that not good enough since I need to do training before Jan 1, 2020.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Angie, Since this review, as you know, the Indiana EVV requirements deadline has been moved to 1/1/21. We are working to make sure you will be set by your deadline. Thank you for posting.

Melissa
RN in USA

Happy with our services

The software is easy to use. Customer Service is always available and helpful

Getting updates and not knowing what they are.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Melissa, Thank you for your kind review. I hope you are on our newsletter mailing list because we always let our users know what the updates are if they are user facing. We do many improvements on the backend that help with speed of use, etc. So, we are making changes to Rosemark every two weeks to improve the user experience and user interface based on many criteria. It is important to do your updates every couple of months though so you are always up to date. Please let customer care know if you are not getting the newsletter. Again, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Rosemark and our team!

Peter
Founder/CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SAAA BEFORE there was SAAS!

Kommentare: They provide THE GREATEST service and unlimited training!

Ease of use, upgrades, training and versatility.

While they don't have the bells and whistles of Clear Care, they don't misappropriate your data for their own purposes.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Peter, thank you for your honest review. We've been partners for a long time. As you know, we continue to make changes, add new features to Rosemark and keep up on what is going on in the industry. It's an interesting dance we all do to stay moderna and up to date. We thank you for your help in that regard. Your kind words mean a lot to us, again, thank you!

Mary
Marketing Executive in USA

Rosemark review

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience

The breath of the product. It includes the components needed, scheduling, CRM and billing

Reporting - the reporting is dependent upon the end user being able to use excel - this is not always the case in a small office.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Mary, thank you for your review. I hope you like our report hub making it possible to get more reports without having to export them to Excel. We have plans that more and more reports are available through this great tool. Please let our Customer Care Team know what reports would make your life easier. Your marketing work is so important for your agency, let's work together to make it easier for you.

Peter
Business Manager in USA

Long-Term User of Rosemark Software

Kommentare: I researched home care software before selecting Rosemark. It is a great value for the options and features it includes. We have real-time visibility of staff and client schedules and care plans with this Cloud solution. It does a great job integrating the features we use. I highly recommend this software to home care agencies to manage their operations.

Ease of use Very tight coding - seamless integration No bells and whistles - it just works! Very reliable

Very content with the software. No concerns about it.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Thank you for the review and input. We really appreciate your willingness to discuss concerns.

Karen
owner in USA

Rosmark

Kommentare: We have had a very good experience. Great customer service. Very little, if any functional issues.

It was more cost effective. We are a small business and they offered what was suitable to our company.

No client forms available to auto- fill.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Karen, Thank you for your kind words. We love taking good care of our customers whether you are a small agency or large. I would talk to customer care about the forms issue, depending on your needs there we may be able to help you. Thanks for the shout out to our customer care department!

Michelle
President in USA

Rosemark

Kommentare: Exceptional. It tracked everything necessary in our business and was user friendly.

The software is very easy to use and has many features that are useful in the home care industry. Also, the customer service is amazing!

It would be helpful if they had similar features on the web (and for a Mac) that you can do on a desktop.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Michelle, Thank you for your kind review. We are making more and more available on a mac. We appreciate your encouragement! Best, Linda

Tom
HR Admin./ Co-owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OK

Kommentare: Generally good, but many needed changes have yet to be made

GPS location clock-in of employees, able to connect QB for invoicing

Can't configure holiday pay or overtime billing as needed

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review Rosemark Tom. We would like to understand more about what you mean about Holiday pay and overtime billing since Rosemark has controls for both of those things. Let's talk please contact customer care to discuss this matter.

Mark
President in USA

Great Support

Kommentare: Could not do our job without a scheduling system.

Love the support. And always get someone when we need them.

Sometime doesn't match up with our service model.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Mark, thank you for the review. We really appreciate having you on the Customer Advisory Group meetings that we have monthly. You input is invaluable!!

Brooke

Customer Service is Key

I find it easy to use and when I have a question I know the customer service will always be friendly

There are a couple minor suggestions I have made such as being able to have more sorting options when on certain screens

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Brooke, thank you for the review and for the feature suggestions that you have given us over the years. Happy to help!

jerry
vice president in USA

does the job

Kommentare: overall it is a good product

easy set up and connecting evv calls to clients.

change in schedules is more difficult than before.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Jerry, Thank you for the kind review. I'd like to find out what has changed for you that scheduling has become more difficult. I will have one of the team reach out and see what we can do to make your life easier.