Über Rosemark

Lösung für das Hauspflegemanagement, die Unternehmen bei der Besucherüberprüfung, dem Kundenmanagement, der Abrechnung und Gehaltsabrechnungsbearbeitung unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Rosemark

The flexibility to change rates and make adjustments to shifts. The ability to view invoices before sending them to QuickBooks.

I don't think there are any features that are missing or coul be improve at this time. I don't find aspects of the softwear that are difficult to use.

Bewertungen zu Rosemark

4,9

Rosemark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rosemark bereits verwendet?

Jill S.

Flexible System for accurate Scheduling

Kommentare: This system provided the billing and payroll flexibility we needed at the time we converted. Since that time we have been overwhelmed by the outstanding customer support we have received. They continue to enhance the system capabilities, adding EVV capabilities, adding features related to the loss of the "Companionship Exemption" and modifications to Wage and Hour rules and regulations, providing Forms required by State and Federal insurance and benefit providers, mobile based phone applications, and electronic texting capabilities to reached our employees in fast and efficient ways.

This system is very flexible so that features and use can be customized to conform to the users needs. For example we use the Pending and Completed Tasks to A) monitor employee performance B) follow-up on operational tasks and C) establish weekly and other periodic accounting procedures, among other things. Also we have different types of service and can establish different pay and bill rates at a global level or down to the customer and employee level. The flexibility of the system allows each company to manage their business based on their needs and prioritites.

Reporting, at least the canned type is somewhat limited. You are able to export the data into other applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and build reporting that suites your needs, however the system provided reports are limited. I believe because the system is so flexible it would be difficult to develop a lot of reporting because many of the users are using features in different ways.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Jill, thanks for the review. We really appreciate our partnership over the years. So many of the innovations have come out of our conversations. Thanks for the input!

Tammi M.
controller in USA

A terrific move to Rosemark

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our electronic billing has been transformed through our switch to Rosemark. Before Rosemark, we sometimes had to wait months for payment from the VA, and now the VA typically pays us within ten days. Since we have been a consistent customer of our electronic biller for years, we know that the problem must have been on our software provider's end.

We really appreciate the following features: 1. customer service is fabulous 2. the flexibility to change rates and make adjustments to shifts 3. the ability to view invoices before sending them to QuickBooks

There are a few things that would be helpful to us that we cannot current do: 1. export a veteran claim by individual or by a selected batch 2. choose hours of the day for pay/bill rules (e.g., we pay OT rates for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve from 5p-midnight) 3. a report which summarizes travel time for a selected period 4. a pop-up menu which lists caregivers who are eligible to serve a selected client that is ordered by distance from the caregiver's home address to the client's address 5. a report that would help us to determine the amount of nonbillable mileage to pay to caregivers Also, one cumbersome process is creating a CSV for a payroll export. It is a little counterintuitive and "tech-y."

letztes Jahr

Tammi, We are so glad that we were a good choice for you. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and feature requests, we do have these upgrades on our radar. I'm glad that you were able to clarify how you have gotten big improvements in your VA (Veterans Administration) billing turnover time. I will pass on the Kudos to the Customer care team!

Moises P.

Needs updating

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the staff - the program is very limited and does not accommodate changing needs. TIME TO UPDATE THE FIELDS

At the time it was easy and seemed to meet our needs. Support Staff is excellent

Rosemark does not get updated. Simple things like multiple phone numbers and email addresses are not accommodated in the base program. when it is requested they say it is on the list to be updated, yet it never happens. I'm wondering if they are actually getting out of this field of service as it is so outdated.

letztes Jahr

Moises, we do have those features please reach out to Robin for help. She also mentioned to me that she would love to show you how our forms feature could work for your agency, no extra charge just give us a call. We are fully committed to the home care industry as that is what we know and what we do. Happy to be of service. Linda Teaman, CEO Shoshana Technologies

Laura A.
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable product with exceptional customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Exceptional, very satisfied.

The user friendly interface, and the ability to configure to my agency specific needs. The staffing is superb at handling any questions immediately. Best software product I have used.

No cons for our agency. Rosemark has been consistent and no issues have ever arisen.

letztes Jahr

Laura, we are so happy that you made the switch to Rosemark. Your comments clearly reflect our company values and underscore the importance of great software and great customer service working hand in hand. In the home care space, anything else just doesn't make sense. Thank you for your kind words.

Kelly L.
Owner/Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the move to Rosemark!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great because of top-notch customer service! (Might have been a frustrating experience without the AMAZING customer service.)

1. Customer service is NUMBER ONE!!! 2. Flexibility to make adjustments on shifts, when needed. 3. Reliability in creating CSV for payroll. 4. Once it's learned, it is incredibly useful. 5. Easily able to fill multiple shifts with a simple "highlight" and "apply". 6. The caregiver app is great for checking in/out, viewing schedule, shift offers, and client info.

1. Not very intuitive for use - more set up for a programmer. 2. Unable to breakdown travel time and print a report summary. 3. There is no cutoff for pay-bill rules in the middle of the day. 4. Cannot export veteran claims by individual veterans. 5. Cannot easily override scheduling overlaps. 6. Does not alert for travel time needed if two shifts are accidentally butted up to each other. 7. Unable to calculate non-billable mileage. 8. Not able to have secure, on-going text conversations within the app.

letztes Jahr

Kelly, thank you for the comprehensive review. I have sent over your requests to our customer care team so they can help to show you something that will help or to make sure that it is added to our Development projects for the future. This review was very helpful, again thank you!!

Shelley B.

Software Review

Kommentare: Scheduling has become so much more efficient since we started using the Rosemark System. We can build better schedules and communicate scheduling changes with our care giving team with the use of this software.

The customer support from the Rosemark Team is outstanding. No matter what questions or concerns we have, we consistently receive top rate service! We also really appreciate the integration with QuickBooks for ease of payroll and billing!The Rosemark System has saved us hours in payroll and billing efficiencies!.

I wish more of the reports could be sent via excel to allow for agency customization. Most reports are in Word format.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Shelley, thank you for the review. Almost every piece of data can be exported to Excel for slicing and dicing to your hearts content. We also now have the Report Hub which gives you the ability to get many canned reports like payer sources with graphs. I hope you like, please let us know.

Debbie H.
Director/Owner in USA

Customer Service is Key

Kommentare: We began using Rosemark 10 years ago when we were a small company. Rosemark and their outstanding team of programmers, tech supporter and owners have been an integral part of our growth.

The software is user friendly. The mobile applications are easy and convenient. The reporting systems interact with Word and Excel seamlessly. The notifications are accurate and can be set to multiple users. The thing that sets it apart from the others is the customer service at Rosemark.

When I have had issues with the software, I have called Rosemark and the problems are fixed. After 9 years of use, they have not failed once to address my concerns.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Debbie, thank you for the review. Your input has been invaluable over the years its worth celebrating our great partnership! We have learned so much from you!!

Daniel S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling software tailored to the in-home care industry

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Rosemark is helping us to go all digital rather than having paper forms for everything.

Rosemark has been a great choice. We used a cheaper software prior to making the change and the advantages have been well worth it. Their customer support is excellent.

There are functions which are not intuitive and require training to be able to use. Each time I bring on a new employee in the office it takes a while for them to become high level users.

letztes Jahr

Dan, Thank you for the review. Your comments help others fine us when they need help. To your point of the intuitiveness of functions, I agree that onboarding an employee is a big endeavor. Understanding home care in general, how you do things at HomeJoy and the complexity of software that encompasses it all, is the core function of our customer care. Our Customer care Team is very experienced and are always available to help.

Mike D.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Great Service!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My organization's experience with Rosemark has been outstanding. They are clearly interested in providing the best service in the industry.

The ease of use is very important to my organization as we have multiple office workers utilizing the software every day, all day.

Occasionally, I find a specific report I'd like to generate and am unable to do so. The customer service team at Rosemark is always willing to discuss finding a way to meet my needs.

letztes Jahr

Mike, we really do appreciate your feedback over the years. It has helped to inform what we build for our home care agencies but also how we build it. Thank you for your very kind words.

Sharon F.
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Innovations in Home Healthcare

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My staff and myself have a great working relationship with the support team. They are very professional and available when needed to answer any questions as well as train new staff members.

The product is very user friendly, I liked the scheduling system for our caregivers to clock in and out also to send notifications. Run reports and uploading documents. The online webinars and training videos are very helpful.

The software does not give me the capability to resend notifications I have to create a new notification each time. Also, the ability to document hourly notes on our patients which is something the company is working on.

letztes Jahr

Sharon, thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate your suggestions for making Rosemark better. They are valid requests, I will pass them on to the team. Again thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to a long partnership with you and your team.

Linda M.
Director, Operations in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Can't beat the Support!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Rosemark has provided flexibility, ease of use and efficiency for scheduling and payroll processes. Overall our experience has been nothing but positive.

Working with the Support team we have been able to modify the system to fit some of our unique needs. Our staff and clients benefit from the real-time notifications. The ability to quickly communicate with staff and the flexibility of text messaging and email works very well with our team.

As a Canadian, most US software has difficulty with Canadian tax codes and Rosemark is no different. Again, the support from the Rosemark Tech team has been great and they keep working on it! It would be nice if the Desk top features were also in the Web app but that is a minor quibble!

letztes Jahr

Linda, Thank you for your thoughtful comments. Yes, our Quickbooks integration with their desktop version and their online version is pretty cool with the 2-way sync. We are so glad that you find it helpful. The kudos for the support team is much appreciated as well.

Kyla T.
Administrator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top notch customer service and easy navigation!

Kommentare: So far, our experience with Rosemark has been positive. We are able to track hours, clients, employees, pending events and line up accounting software easily. The flexibility of this system eliminates so much work when everything we need is in one place, which is exactly why it's a great match for us.

Scheduling is a part of our every day, every hour. When there are situations that arise and we are unable to figure out on our own, one call is all it ever takes! The customer service team is patient, knowledgeable, and always happy to help with the details we may have overlooked. The video tutorials are easily accessible, the mobile system for our caregivers is user friendly, and there is a function within this system available for nearly everything we need to help our organization run smoothly.

There are a few functions that I wish were accessible to users, like quick referencing individual entry time stamps. However, with all of the features this program DOES offer, this is just a minor item on my wish list that I believe may be something they are working on to introduce in the future.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Thank you Kyla for your generous comments. We are glad that you enjoy working in Rosemark. As for the suggestion, we're working on it, Thanks for you input!

Kevin D.
Director of Business Operations in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend The Rosemark System

Kommentare: My overall experience with Rosemark has been very good. I like that we can track Human Resource issues and create custom credential criteria that notifies us of credential expiration. We have increased our productivity with features like this and the shift offer options. I would highly recommend the Rosemark system to other businesses.

The Rosemark system is highly integrated with real time changes. This makes it very easy to provide updated information to a staff in several locations, the moment it changes. This is crucial to the home care business because schedules can change multiple times a day and allowing automatic email notifications to notify people of these changes saves time and expense. I truly believe it would be very difficult to operate our business without the Rosemark system.

As an administrator, I would like to be able to review changes made in the systems by all users. Basically, have access to an audit trail. I believe this is something in development and will be available in the future. Other then this, I don't really have anything I like least about the software.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Kevin, Thank you for the kind review. I'm not sure if, you know who has seen this. I'll let her know how much you appreciate her help. Thanks for you feedback! BTW we are working on the feature that you wish you had in the meantime, if anything is pressing we'll get you the the information you need, just give us a call!

Paul G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Unsurpassed Quality and Reliability for 10yrs +

We have been using Rosemark to run our agency for 10+ years now. We first switched to Rosemark from another system because they were not very responsive to our concerns and requests. I have never worked with a software vendor that provides such good service as Shoshana does. I can always call and get help, make suggestions for improvements and brainstorm about better ways of doing things. They understand the industry because they listen to their customers so well. The software itself is very well-built. We never have downtime and we don’t have to worry about software bugs corrupting our data. While all of the systems out there cover the basics, Rosemark has some unique features that stand out. One example is their advance billing capabilities. I can bill in advance, or in arrears or both mixed together and Rosemark will automatically create line item adjustments on invoices to account for changes to the schedule. I haven’t seen anything nearly as powerful as that out in the marketplace. Prior to Rosemark, I assisted a company in developing their advance billing module when they completed it two years later they wanted to charge for using the module. Rosemark didn’t have advance billing 10 years ago either but they said it would be ready for production in 3 months. They delivered the module on time and didn’t charge for its use. Over the years Rosemark has never charged more for a new release or added functionality. The support is incredible always accessible and helpful. Training is unlimited and can be done as a webinar or individually. Other vendors have shown me their software however; they can’t compete with either the functionality or price. I’m also a member of a homecare blog and someone sought recommendations for scheduling software, the most recommended was Rosemark.

I would like a single step to delete a client or caregiver record. However, I understand the danger and possible nightmares that function could cause if used by accident. There is nothing I don't like about the vendor.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Hello Paul, thank you for the outstanding review! We are so appreciative to have your voice in the community. You have helped Rosemark in countless ways and we thank you for your business and trusted partnership.

Lola A.
Operations Manager in USA

Review for Rosemark

Kommentare: Shoshanna delivers what they promise. In my opinion you don't get any better than that.

What I appreciate about the system itself is the ability to not only learn the system in a short amount of time but also to train other staff just as easily. Data entry is a breeze with their tab system. The pending and completed action tabs have been a very utilized tool to keep us organized and on track with deadlines and expiration dates. The scheduling system allows for organized and simple scheduling for clients whose case is either simple or complicated. Tracking in Rosemark is also exceptional. From inquiries for clients, referrals to caregivers. Shoshanna seems to understand this industry and has fashioned the software to make our jobs easier. They also have an IT team that second to none. Their courteous and knowledgeable staff has been exceptional from training to simple questions. They don't pretend to know the answers. If they don't know they say so and research until an answer is found. They have wonderful follow up. Lastly, I find that even updates have been simple to figure out and we call them less and less which makes us more independent.

I can honestly say I love The Rosemark system. They continually update their system by listening to the needs of their clients. There isn't anything I don't like about this software or company.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Lola, thank you for the positive review, we really appreciate it. We are really thankful for smart business administrators like yourself that really dig into Rosemark to learn the features that are really going to help you streamline operations. Glad to help!

Amy M.

Rosemark Review

Kommentare: I would give it 5 stars! This is the original software we started with and have not switched. We did demo several others when opening our home health business and this is by far one of the most user friendly systems and has everything you need to run your business. Also the pricing is very reasonable for everything you get. We have gotten to know the rosemark team and appreciate each and every one of them!

The customer service is excellent! They are very accessible and friendly. They will take the time needed to help you and resolve any issues.We have trained many staff members on the software and it is easy to use and explain. It is simple but has a lot of functionality! It has everything you need to run your business. They also take requests for features and often you can get your features implemented. The pricing scales which is really nice for a small business starting out. We have been extremely happy with the software and the team at rosemark!

I wish it was a little more user friendly for home health. Also I wish there was a user log. So if changes were made in rosemark you could figure out when the change occurred and who changed it would be very helpful. I have put in a feature requests for this and it is in the works! So hopefully it will be here soon.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Amy, thank you for the review of the Rosemark system. We take very seriously the feature requests that you have made over the years. We are currently working all that you have mentioned. Thank you again!

Sue W.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software, even better customer service

Kommentare: When we started marketing Christian Home Care we didn't have many clients or caregivers. We were maintaining schedules in spreadsheets and in Gmail calendar, cross checking between the two. As we started to grow this became very laborious and time consuming. Errors were made. At that time we were utilizing a different telephony system based here in Ohio and we realized we needed a proper scheduling system and began to explore options , (including Rosemark and others). I had previous work experience at a software development company. I knew the myriad of issues clients experienced with the launching of a new system. I wanted something tried and true, no frills (pretty pictures and graphics are nice and cute, but were not a prerequisite). We had begun a dialogue with people at Rosemark who spent a lot of time with us exploring the system and who provided excellent support when we made the decision to start using Rosemark (RM).
One thing I love are the constant improvements to the software without incurring huge additional costs or software upgrade costs. The system works for both private pay and for agencies that accept Medicare/Insurance cases. The Shoshana - Rosemark team explore various strategies to embrace new ideas like introducing telephony to an already excellent scheduling system, also the new Blog and Rosemark (online) Community. Having webinars and a training video library are also a wonderful resources, especially when we are introducing new employees to the system. Phone support has been wonderful and RM staff try to be very congenial in the midst of dealing with us when we have some stressful situations or problems. The way the software has been created it is very adaptable and allows us to tailor many aspects of the system to our own unique business needs. Any reports that we need to have that we can't create ourselves are brought to the attention of the RM staff who quickly provide the requested report. The scheduling system itself is very easy to use, intuitive and allows us to keep the pulse of our scheduling which is an absolute necessity. Scheduling is the backbone of our business along with the financial concerns and ability to two-way integrate data with QuickBooks for billing and payroll.
I would say that business at Rosemark is conducted like Christian Home Care. We want to be the premier provider for our area at a price that even smaller agencies can afford. I believe that Rosemark is the Rolls Royce of Home Care Software.

See my review

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Sue, wow thank you for the great review. We appreciate your partnership over the years. It has helps us to build the things that you are talking about in the review with the confidence that it is going to be mad well, and that it will be a useful addition to Rosemark. Thank you!

George P.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

10 Years and going

5 letztes Jahr

Rosemark is fully automated and makes payroll and invoicing a breeze when using QuickBooks. We have grown with Rosemark through the years and they have made many improvements with the changing of times. The introduction of the APP a few years back has been awesome and the caregivers have enjoyed having access at their fingertips.

The cons are minimal and not worth mentioning.

letztes Jahr

Hello George, Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your partnership over the years. We'd love to hear about those minimal cons, we both might learn something. Let's talk if you can make time. Best, Linda Teaman, CEO, Shoshana Technologies

Pramod P.
Manager in USA

Works well enough

Kommentare: Overall satisfactory.

Good customer support, works well enough and serves the basic purpose that we need.

Not easily accessible on non MS Windows computers. Not having a good 'family room' for customers to access data for their family member. Can't track which user in our company made a change to our data in Rosemark. No audit trail of user actions is what I am referring to.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Pramod thank you for the review. We appreciate your patience while we be a customer facing user trail. In the mean times our customer care is always available for those inquiries.Let us know how we can help.

Stephanie F.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rosemark Rocks

Kommentare: Very good experience with customer service

Ease of use, help readily available, features needed for homecare scheduling

Too many options for me to know them all. I would like periodic "learning sessions" on particular features.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Stephanie, thank you for the review. I hope you have taken advantage of the training webinars, and videos to get help learning more about Rosemark. You are right, there is a lot, Rosemark is a very robust system but we really want you to know all of the pieces that would be helpful to your agency. Please continue to get help from our customer care managers. Thanks for the input it is really helpful.

Joel C.
Managing Partner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling Software tailored for your Agency or Registry

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been wonderful, and we're so glad we chose Rosemark as a business partner for our Nurse Registry. Their software and technology is always evolving, and with the new Caregiver Mobile App we've been able to streamline our office practices and be more efficient. We've been clients for around 10 years, and we've never even considered looking at another scheduling company.

User-friendly, web-based with good accessibility, interfaced telephony, an Application for contract staff, and most of all a very hands on management team who interact, assist, and answer their clients' needs and requests.

Initially it seemed built more for employee based Agencies versus contractor nurse registries. However [Sensitive content hidden] and the team have been great about adding more registry focused features and or allowing us to turn off features which point to more of an employee relationship.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Joel, Thank you for the review of Rosemark. We are glad that the Mobile app is working for you. It seems to be a tool that the industry has discovered was long overdue. Thank you for your input to make it easy for us to add more (nurse) registry focused features.

Melanie N.
Managing partner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Rosemark Team is exeptional!

5 letztes Jahr

When we first started with Rosemark, the Rosemark team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) was my rock! He trained my team and was so patient and helpful! The scheduling was so different from what we had before and we though it would be so complicated to make a switch but with the ongoing training we were provided it was so easy!

A couple of things... that's it. When the office staff sends a message to the caregiver: the caregiver responds, the office staff can see the response but we can not see the original message sent. This is very confusing and causes more work if we are not logged in. We really need to see the original message that was sent out when the response to that message comes to us. Also... I would love to see some sort of "read"receipt when the caregiver reads a message.

letztes Jahr

Melanie, Thank you for the lovely review, We're glad that your transition was a positive one. The interaction between your team and our own is the key to making that work. I will pass on your suggestions to the team, they are great suggestions. Again thank you for your kind words.

Marie P.
Homecare Supervisor in USA

Product and Service Top Notch

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! When i have to call with any question or issues I am always met with professional and friendly staff who always go above and beyond to help me. That said I have had very few issues. When I presented them with a merging issue with another software they stepped up and worked hard to meet my state requirements in a timely manner.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use. It is easy to train new users. When you set up a client or an employee the features provided make it simple to keep track of expiring credentials. There are many reporting features to keep track of statistics and a new report hub that makes tracking simple and you are able to print out professional looking reports.

The only improvement would be more ways to sort, view and print information.

letztes Jahr

Marie, Thank you for your great review. How can we get other Connecticut home care agencies to see the value that we provide an agency like your? We are happy to help, again, thank you for your kind comments!

Leigh-anna M.
Scheduler in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long learning curve but does the job

Kommentare: Overall, I find the system adequate for our needs, though I have no other experience with another system for comparison sake.

I like that it is a scheduling system customized to the industry. I like that it is continually updated to reflect the needs of its users.

Overall, the system is not user friendly. It takes a long time to learn how to use the program even for the computer savvy. I find it is almost TOO literal and detailed which is hard to explain, but I'll try. Here's an example of the literal process I see... if I attempt to change one weekly shift time from today going forward, I have to go into the planner and unassign the caregiver going forward. Then I have to go to the schedule window, end the last schedule, remake a new shift going forward and then reassign the caregiver. It's a tedious process.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Hi Leigh-Anna, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! There are a few easy ways to change on going schedules that you may have missed during training. I can give you a call and walk you through it! Best, Robin

Dave P.
Chief Visionary Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stop searching! Best option available.

Kommentare: Has allowed my business to prosper over the years since i know where all the vital information is located. Easy telephony system for staff. Accurate record keeping for both billing and payroll. Will customize reports as needed for better measures and management of key performance indicators.

Have been using The Rosemark System for 10+ years. It is the backbone of my business. Stores all vital details of clients and staff. Extremely user friendly. Great customer support. Have recommended to many owners in the field. Really nice people too.

Absolutely nothing. Every concern has been addressed instantly.

Antwort von Shoshana Technologies

Dave, thank you for the review. We have really appreciated your opinions and suggestions over the years. It has helped us to build better software. Thank you for being such a great partner.