Über MyCase

MyCase ist eine umfassende Fallmanagementlösung, die Dokumente, Kontakte, Kalender, E-Mails, Aufgaben und Rechnungen an einer zentralen Stelle verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über MyCase

The efforts to fully integrate MyCase with other platforms and the continued efforts of the MyCase staff to provide more functions at the request of its users is the thing I enjoy most about MyCase.

The reports could be easier to follow/understand. It seems all the reports would be related, but it gets confusing.

Bewertungen zu MyCase

MyCase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 682 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyCase bereits verwendet?

Rick
Rick
Social Security Disability Representative

Could Not Practive Without MyCase

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Joel
Joel
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

My impressions of MyCase a little more than a year in

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with MyCase has been a positive one. I love the client portal and have received excellent feedback from my clients about how professional my CMS is. The texting feature is amazing as I am someone who wants to save all of my client communications. Texting using MyCase makes that incredibly easy.

I love how easy MyCase makes it for me to stay in communication with my clients. I also love the task feature as it gives me the kinds of reminders I need to stay on track with my cases.

I do not like that what I can access on the mobile app is very different/limited compared to what I can access on my computer's browser. I also do not like how counterintuitive some of the customization features are in terms of where on the platform they can be found or how the options work.

Jonathan
Attorney at Law in USA

MyCase is Efficient for Case Management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. It has helped out team integrate better case tracking and give clients a clear picture of the work performed. We have also kept better billable hours by logging times directly into MyCase and associating the time with the completed task.

The case tracking events and timeline is extremely helpful to see the progression, time tables, and work put into a single matter.

Generating reports can be difficult to complete. The user interface can be difficult to locate at times.

Brad
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited functionality, but adequate for a small firm

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: One of our attorneys decided CLIO was a combination of more system and more expense than we needed and opted to go with MyCase, which we've used now for the past 4 or 5 years. It's an adequate, low cost case management system for a small firm, but definitely has limitations. Tech support tends to get overwhelmed causing extremely lengthy delays via phone or chat, and inquiries regarding what seems like should be obvious features or functionality get a default auto response of "thank you for that suggestion" and then nothing ever changes. They do seem to attempt some upgrades, but not always with much success. The integration with Outlook will sync the email with a matter, but it's a 50/50 chance on if the time entry will save too, so you constantly have to go double check. We've been told repeatedly to un-sync and re-sync the accounts but that shouldn't really be required on a daily basis. All that said, for a small firm just starting out, it has enough functionality at a decent price point to provide the necessary requirements of proper case management.

It's simple enough for new staff to catch on rather quickly.

A lot of this is nitpicking, but added together is enough to cause significant frustration with the software: * Requested funds don't appear within the matter or in "recent activity", only in overall firm billing and at the individual contact * No app for client side, and limited functionality on firm side * Can't convert a LEAD to a CONTACT (i.e., auto-generated LEAD via intake form that should be added to existing case has to be manually re-entered) * Admin has limited capabilities over firm users (i.e, can't add photos of staff when creating their profiles) * No option to include office admin time as a billing category * Phone numbers are displayed as a long string (i.e., 12345678901 instead of 1-234-567-8901, which is incredibly difficult to read given the miniscule size of the font they use) * When they recently added the recurring credit card charge billing option, all the notifications sent out specifically stated the client's desire to opt in would have to selected, then the system defaulted to opt in being auto selected with no ability to change the setting * Daily work summary email doesn't include the user being sent to * No ability to configure workflows with LEADS * No ability to configure workflows with an "if/then" setting for TASKS * No ability to integrate with Google Ads * No ability to integrate with Constant Contact * No ability to integrate with Ring Central * The entire interface is just a monotone gray, which I suppose is okay if you're colorblind, but otherwise makes for a blah user experience

Dee

MyCase review

Kommentare: MyCase is very user friendly. in hindsight, it would be great to see/view how setup affects many different areas of the data base. how clients are listed in sorting or reports, from first/last name vs last/first name, if not ability to view setup, maybe suggestion popups of different ideas to set up clients ect,

I like all of our clients, forms, documents in one place, easily searchable, easier for conflict checking, reports are great. MyCase is always improving and updating.

I don't like that reports do not have a total count of the case, I would like search options of how cases are listed in the client, currently there are not options and they are listed in abc order,

Daniel

Best Case Management Software Out There and I've Tried Almost All of Them

Kommentare: Best that's out there for sure. I've used at least 6 different Case Managment Systems in the past but this is by far the best.

The sheer amount of features. I have both billable and contingency fee cases and MyCase covers both. It also feels more polished than other CMS's other there. For some reason, the other CMS's I've used feel cheap and bare bones and you have to build everything up. MyCase gets you started quickly because it starts with a default template.

I wish it was a little bit more customizable.

Gregory
Lawyer in USA

MyCase for a 2 lawyer firm

Kommentare: Overall very happy. We were able to combine our billing (formerly Timeslips) and our case management (Time Matters), plus had tools for circulating documents and messaging to clients.

Cloud based so it can be accessed from any computer or device connected to the internet. Mobile app for iPhone is very useful.

Subscription cost for support staff to assist in calendaring and entering case and client information.

Craig
Managing Partner in USA

Best Investment

Kommentare: Love it. Always recommend it to anyone I speak with.

The ease of use. And the app which makes life easy when out of the office.

A little expensive. I feel that as the firm has grown it’s become costly and there should be a better rate for over 10-20 users.

Allison
Senior Litigation Paralegal in USA

PI Litigation Paralegal/Satisfied

Kommentare: My overall experience with MyCase is excellent. I haven't had any major problems and the attorneys find it easy to work with.

M Case is user-friendly and needed if you are a law firm or solo practitioner. I find this helpful for those attorneys/paralegals who work with multiple attorneys in different states. It is also super helpful for PI cases such as soft tissue, litigation cases.

At this time I don't have any Cons, as our firm grows and the usage for My Case becomes greater, I may have some suggestion for improvement.

anthony

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall a great experience and worth the money.

Great product. Easy to learn how to use. Great and responsive customer service that will add features upon request.

More expensive than some other options. Some of the cost tracking can be confusing.

My MyCase Experience

Kommentare: It's been good. I tried another service and did not like it as much, so I switched back to MyCase.

I found the interface particularly easy to work with, easy to set up. Very intuitive.

That I have to pay for a seat just for my bookkeeper to pull my monthly reports.

Jill

Paperless functionality

Kommentare: I have had mycase since 2013. I used to lug massive tubs of files. Now I carry my iPad and make the other attorneys jealous. My back, arms, and shoulders thank me for the subscription. I have used the service since 2013 and have watched it grow to fit attorneys' needs. The current versions are wonderful.

I can access all of my case files, police reports, court reports and documents anywhere. I carry an iPad to court. The other attorneys carry a back breaking stack of files. When a Judge thought I had to be goofing around, he was shocked when I showed him Mycase and how I was doing my billing, document review, and communicating to my office while waiting for my turn in the Courtroom.

It took a long time to get the billing options right. I hated having to integrate with Quickbooks and the sync not work correctly. I finally can print past due statements with a lot more ease. Thank you for fixing it. I would love to be able to access amount due on the road from the app on my phone.

Alan
Alan

MyCase Legal Case Management Review

Kommentare: MyCase has allowed us to provide more detailed information internally for each case, given our clients more interaction with their case, and communication flows well using the messaging function, payment can be easier (we use the e-check function, which is currently free with the software), and having a central system for the office makes it easier for us to work from multiple locations. There are many features we use, including the MyCase app for our firm, tasks, calendar, notes and checklists for each case, and many others. Although there are some features that need work to be useful to our firm (reporting, intake forms, and tasks, and some integrations), MyCase overall is well worth it for our small firm. MyCase is very open and eager to receive feedback from users, and incorporates updates regularly, which improves the system, and have seen my feedback implemented into the system. Customer Service in my experience is excellent, and timely. I highly recommend MyCase.

Bank grade encryption of data and documents. Ability to give clients access to their own portal, which is very easy to use, and allows them to upload documents directly to the system with drag and drop function. Clients can message securely, have their own calendar for case related events, our firm can task clients with a checklist, and they can pay online. The Client secure access was a major reason we switched to MyCase in 2012.

I prefer to have more robust reporting functionality as it relates to managing cases by dates, and other case data. The reporting function exists but is not developed enough to capture all the data I prefer in my case management reports. Email integration is not ideal, but I understand a major upgrade is coming soon.

Jg
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Steer Clear If You Are A Defense Firm!

Kommentare: So far horrendous!

Nothing to date. Was very misled during our initial demo with Conor

The misconceptions from the initial contact through the program becoming fully functional have been nothing less than a nightmare! Mycase does not allow you to upload or attach a firm logo to email signatures which may be fine for a sole practitioner but not conducive for a P.A. This program is not geared toward a defense firm. Firstly, none of our UTMBS codes were carried over from unbilled time from our previous billing program so we have to manually go into all the time entries and add the codes for ledes billing along with all of the client matter id, client id, law firm id, law firm matter id, along with enabling ledes formatting on each and every case! I also just discovered that if you have a client that does not require ledes formatting, there is no way for the claim number to show up on the invoice unless you manually add it in the description field every time you bill the file. Needless to say, all of these issues are very time-consuming when you have 100-plus open matters and your sole responsibility is not invoicing clients. They also do not permit the customization of columns on the case list page, but they will tell you you can run a report that is customizable. The only problem is that NONE of the reports have hyperlinks to actually open up the file so you have to constantly switch from screen to screen - again very time-consuming and not easily accessible! Another huge drawback is the synching with Quickbooks! If you advance client costs and place an ent

Kimberly
Attorney and Owner in USA

All Encompassing!

Kommentare: Honestly, without MyCase it would be impossible to run my office. I don't have employees perse, I have providers that I contract with, so I am the only one keeping track of everything. That is hard enough to do , let alone being ADHD! MyCase has really helped me manage the office and clients.

I like just about every function on MyCase. I love that they continually find other integrations and functions to make part of the system. Without it, I was a huge mess!! and poor! I am still learning how to use some of the functions, but each one has made the value of MyCase increase exponentially!

More of the alerts for the functions (ie receive message) need to be available for the phone app. I am not always at a computer and I need to get alert notifications when a message is sent to me.

Sarah
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyCase covers all the bases

Kommentare: We use MyCase for every aspect of running our law firm except for electronic communications (we use an email app) and document storage (we use a Cloud-based app). It has been immensely helpful to the organization and efficiency of our firm to merge our client management, case management, time/expense tracking, billing and invoicing into one application.

The MyCase features I appreciate most are: time and expense tracking; case deadline calendaring (especially the Workflow feature), and billing/invoicing. I really like the timer, which I use to track how much time I spend working on a case/matter. I also like to e-signature function, which I use when I need a client to sign a document.

The thing I like lease about MyCase is that I have often have to click through multiple screens to get where I want to go. For example, if I want to find my time entries for a particular case/matter, I have to search for that case in the search bar, select the case from the drop down menu of search results, then click on the "time and billing" tab within that case, then click on the "time entries" tab.

Camille
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Practice Management Software on the Market!

Kommentare: Overall, this is the best legal practice management software you can buy. I have tried Clio, Amicus, and Rocket Matter. This software is by far the best. It has features that I love, outstanding customer service, and is somewhat reasonably priced. I use it daily and my firm could not function without this product. I love the integration with Docketwise, even though I wish it were all one program, and I love the time tracking and client management options. Also, it is user friendly and mostly customizable, which is great for a firm like mine that handles multiple practice areas. I always recommend MyCase!

Better than Clio, Amicus, and Rocket Matter! You cannot find a more versatile product. The ease of use and all the different features and functionalities. I am able to do everything I need on almost every case with one program. It saves me time and money in every case. MyCase has outstanding customer support as well. They listen to feedback and implement changes based on what client's want and need!

Would like to see several improvements. I love the time tracking feature and being able to set up case rates, but I wish I could set up multiple case rate profiles for quick and easy selection. For instance an appointed rate, retained rate, and modifiable case rate would be amazing. It would be great to enter bulk time entries for multiple dates on a single client in addition to the current options. I would like to be able to send clients case reminders and other case information without having to put in an email for portal access. I would like clients to be able to use their phone number as a portal access option, and to schedule text message reminders even when clients don't have an email. It is surprising the number of immigration and criminal defense clients that do not have or use their emails, and thus, cannot get automated case reminders. Finally, I do not love the MyCase Documents feature for creating templates, and I really don't want to pay for an integration like Woodpecker to make document automation easier. I would love to see that feature updated and become more user friendly. I will say the only software I tried that allowed for easier document drafting and automation was Amicus. I hated everything else about Amicus though, including the price, and switched to MyCase without looking back.

Beatriz
Paralegal in USA

Excellent case management

Kommentare: Highly recommend it’s an easy application and works great to keep organized workload

The way to stay organized with tasks and due deadlines- it’s a great way to keep your caseload organized

That if I choose a contact to be an attorney for the child, in one case I cannot change that contact to be an adversary on another case.

Jeffrey
Attorney / owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maybe the best bang for your buck. Which is ok for a hamburger

Kommentare: It is a great software for the price. However, when it comes to software, it should either be right or it is wrong. This is not like a hamburger where a McDonald's hamburger is great for the price. For law, you need a steak burger.

The software does the billing and case management ok. The price point is very good for this product. The customer support is one of the best I have experienced. They are constantly making improvements to the software. Calendaring software works well. The payment of invoices is seamless. This works perfectly.

The software lacks a few features. For example, you have to manually bill each and every client. Also, if you have over 100 clients, then I am not sure how you keep track of invoicing them. Here are a few basic items that I think are important but are lacking: You can not set a minimum balance for a client that automatically goes on the bill. You cannot apply payments to one particular case. It gets applied to the client, not the case. Money is paid or requested by client. So, a client with multiple cases, is an issue. Drafting of documents is horrible. It controls fonts and layouts and is just bad. I use it to merge and then use Word to fix it up.

Michelle
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust program that keeps improving

I've used MyCase since mid-2012 and it keeps getting better. It has helped me be able to grow from a solo practice into a multi-attorney boutique firm. They are constantly adding and improving features, and actively seek customer feedback to provide features that users want. As a business owner, the impact it has had on clients paying on time is tremendous. Clients have a very positive view as well - they love being able to log in at any time of day to get updates, post documents or leave notes for us. Cannot say enough good things about MyCase.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment......

Brianna M.
Taxation Accountant in USA

Best Business Software Around -- And We've Tried Them ALL

Kommentare: Not sure who's working hard or hardly working?
Can't remember how many "preferred clients" received discounts?
Want to know how much of a loss you've taken on a case or by providing pro-bono work?
MyCase solves all of these issues and more!

- The Customer Service representatives are 100,000/10. - Access ANYWHERE on ANY device. - Continually improving EVERY aspect to maintain its prestige position as the BEST CRM available.

The only MyCase change that I have ever disliked was the background color going from dark blue to white; it is difficult for low and limited-vision persons, like myself, to see some of the fine print details. Thank goodness for zoom!

Antwort von MyCase

Thank you, Brianna, for taking the time to share your positive experience! It is great to hear that MyCase is solving real-time problems for your firm. We have received your feedback on our UI design, and will take this into account with updates moving forward. We look forward to our continued partnership, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional feedback.

Erin
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay for a very small firm

The client portal feature of the software is great. (Although we got a lot of complaints about the app.)

The company rolls out updates CONSTANTLY and they don't seem to beta test any of them first! There are constantly issues. I can't even pull accurate reports, I informed the company of the issue over a year ago and they still haven't corrected it, so I can't pull accurate income or billable reports. They seem more interested in releasing "the next big thing" rather than focusing on basics and standard functionality, which is disappointing. Such as the calendar- it seems standard to be able to drag an event to a new time frame, have alerts, etc, but features on basics like that are missing. We tried to work with the developers and made the software work as long as possible, but in the end we made the decision to switch.

Antwort von MyCase

Hi Erin, thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is one of our primary goals at MyCase to add high-value features based on feedback from customerrs like you. A member of our product team has reached out to hear more about your firm's needs so that we can better partner with you moving forward. We hope to continue our partnership and greatly appreciate your feedback.

MyCase is the most intuitive and easiest to navigate system I've tried out of many.

Kommentare: Primarily, the ability to run my practice as a true solo, and to be able to work from anywhere and be as responsive as my clients need and expect me to be.

I like having everything in one place. Being able to access everything I need about my clients, opposing counsel, documents, billing, etc. makes it so I can follow up with my clients wherever I am. That's invaluable to me. My clients can pay online, I can send invoicing reminders, and now I can add interest. Calendaring is really a plus because when I enter it into MyCase it automatically sends to my clients and goes to outlook. One less thing for me to remember to do. I need to do better with tagging, but clients can send me discovery documents, I can send them documents to review, we can see the changes between versions. I upload the final product, and my clients get their entire case file as it progresses, and have one location where they can view everything that's happened. I also like that I can tell when a client has logged on, so if they haven't and I need them to respond, I can follow up. That eliminates the "lost in the ether" issues that crop up.

There's nothing I dislike, but there are always room for improvements. I'd love expanded searchability for documents and enhanced sorting. The trust accounting is a bit of a nightmare for me, so that can definitely be cleaned up. More than anything, I'd like them to maybe partner with some people. I'd love to be able to scan something directly from my ScanSnap to MyCase, or even have a desktop app that I could save documents to that would automatically sync with MyCase. Last, enhanced time entry would be a godsend. If I'm sending a message, it'd be nice if something popped up when I hit send to ask if I'd like to bill for it. Same for taking notes in the clients file.

Antwort von MyCase

Thank you for sharing how MyCase helps you run your practice more efficiently. We appreciate your thorough feedback and have passed on your suggestions to our product team! We are also happy to share that we have updated our time entry so that you can now create time entries based on messages, notes, & events.

Kelly
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You mean some practices DON’T have it?

Kommentare: I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s vital to have a central place in your firm to keep up with updates, documents, tasks, etc. And mycase hit the bullseye with it! I don’t know how firms out there run without it!

I can’t say enough good about mycase. I recommend it to other lawyers all the time! I stumbled upon it in about 2014 when I was started working for Sellers & Associates. I couldn’t believe that they didn’t have any software to run the firm with. The firm had 2 PI cases when I started and I purchased mycase for the firm and built up the personal injury practice to about 200 active files. I have been approached by others trying to sell me other legal software and every single time I let them know that the software I already have (mycase) does what theirs does PLUS MORE. Nothing else out there compares. I can tell that they have really listened to lawyers out there and implemented every feature possible to run things more efficiently! Very user friendly and I couldn’t even imagine running my firm without it!

The price! I started using it back in 2014 and the price has about doubled since then I think. Plus, I wish it wasn’t the same price for every user in a firm. Like maybe a discount for additional users…? I’m a small firm and I’m having to pay nearly $200/mo for just myself and one employee. That’s a lot for us.

Jose Rafael
Partner in USA

My clients use it!!!!

Kommentare: I love My Case. They listen to our suggestions and implement them.

I have tried other products, which are very good for the attorney, but the clients found too difficult to use. When I started using My Case, my clients and my staff jumped on board immediately. We haven't looked back.

I believe there should be different pricing for different users; attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, should be priced differently, depending on the hierarchy. When I started with My Case, back in 2016, you had different pricing, and it was more affordable. Since then, the monthly fee has doubled.

Tray
attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Great product. Seems the focus is on other areas besides client connection when client communication and connection is the best part of the entire program.
Streamling

Ease of use. App. Interface. Design. Client communication and ease of billing.

Costly, no auto responses capability in communications. So, if I'm not available or out of town and a client messages me, it could be a week before there is a response. Also, if a client messages my legal assistant, that message doesn't show up under my messages. All messages from that client to any in the firm should be able to be seen by all.

Antwort von MyCase

Hi Tray, thank you for sharing how MyCase has streamlined your billing and client communication. Regarding visibility into client messages, MyCase now allows you to enable all client message notifications for any firm member that has access to that case. Learn more here: https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Messaging-Overview. Our product team has also read and is discussing your thoughts on auto-responses, we appreciate the feedback. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to support@mycase.com. Thank you for partnering with MyCase as we continue to improve on your experience.