Über Findmyshift

Jederzeit und überall in einem beliebigen Browser Personalpläne erstellen und teilen. Unser Drag-and-Drop-Planer ist so einfach zu benutzen wie ein Tabellenblatt.

Erfahre mehr über Findmyshift

Easy to navigate and the app is very useful for the entire team.

At a company where I have to get authorisation and wait to use a company card to pay for an extension, it becomes a hassle.

Bewertungen zu Findmyshift

Findmyshift hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 698 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Findmyshift bereits verwendet?

Kirsty C.
Kirsty C.
Consultant in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Invaluable

Kommentare: We use FindMyShift daily, it is an invaluable service. There is so much that you can do with it and it is so versatile. The support is also great and they are always willing to show you how to best utilise all of it's functions.

Quick and easy. Support is great. So many different things you can do.

It would be good to be able to put all of the hours you need covered into a system and you work out a rolling rota for a team.

Lizzie B.
Spa Director in UK

Transformed the business

Kommentare: Find My Shift has transformed the ease of creating rota. we used to have spreadsheets and often had to change and re issue no all staff have live information and any last minute changes can quickly be communicated

The ease of setting up and the multiple ways you can use many of the features

Not able to add national insurance to staff the pay . lack a wage forecasting feature

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Chronicall

Warum Findmyshift gewählt wurde: To complicated to set up and lacked alot of the features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Findmyshift: Tried free trials with a few others and Find my shift is the most logical to use by far

Tsagaan T.
Tasting room associate in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for food industry

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is very easy to set up. It was easy for my team to track hours and switch schedules as well.

Sometimes when posting schedules. It will not post. So we have to refresh few times. It might just be a little bug.

Kim F.
Ophthalmology Department Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love Findmyshift!!!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Findmyshift has been great right from the start of a long free trial period. This gave us the opportunity to really test the product. Customer service even during free trial was prompt. All the training videos and faq made the learning process easy. Since then, everything has run very smoothly. We don't use all of the features but the ones we do make a big difference.

The scheduling and payroll report have been game changers! Prior to findmyshift I used to have to collect availabilities via email or text, enter it into a spreadsheet and build a schedule from there. Findmyshift has streamlined that process. The payroll report makes it easy for HR to do payroll biweekly.

I don't really have any cons to list. Features to consider may be timesheet directly on the mobile app and some sort of tool for staff to communicate with each other on the app?

Ian C.
Ian C.
Chief Operating Officer in Neuseeland

Easy to use, with information clearly displayed. Great access across all devices.

Kommentare: A much clearer and more accurate view of staff work times, leave. Easier to track absenteeism and manage via the reports available. Simple to use and a time saver when planning rosters and staff leave.

Initial set-up was easy and the instructions to do so clear. The rosters can be set to cover a wide range of duty shifts, daily and weekly. The roster template set-up was simple and it is extremely easy to transfer to the Overview for use. Changes to the roster for holidays, rostered time off, sick leave etc. is very simple and can be added directly into the Overview. The reports available are clear and full and very good for Management purposes. The time clock log-in and log out is quick and simple.

The inability to select several staff members when adding time off, especially Statutory Holidays when not all staff have the time off on that day. Even though this may be done directly in the Overview it would be quicker and easier to do as a once only action in the Add Time Off function.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Ian!

Dave O.
director of human resources in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outpaces legacy products ten fold

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have worked with other scheduling software, along with time management software - Findmyshift is by far the easiest and most feature rich for the money. We are able to have different departments, communicate with the team and track punches to avoid buddy punching. I highly recommend!

Find My Shift is very easy to use, tons of features!

Not much, the program is very easy to use.

Sue E.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Superclean

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have found this software extremely good, a big time saver and easy to use.

Found it extremely easy to use didn't need to watch lots of training videos in order to work out how to use and when you are time poor and not great with technology like myself this is a real benefit. Visually easy to see who is on what shift, team members available etc. Easy to run reports for staff hours and made payroll at the end of the month a breeze. I also like how it reminds me of staff birthdays one less thing to worry about.

Difficult to use from my mobile phone when trying to change shifts.

Garry M.
Director in Australien
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

is just brillian

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: we could not be happier

we use it in its most basic form for rostering only all my team know where they are to be at all times as we service several work sights

for what i use it for i wouldn't change anything

Chris E.
Founder in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid product - easy to use and soon becomes a part of the team

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like the app and like the fact this is a UK based company with good customer service when I had an issue at the start haven't used customer service for a while now .

showing the staff the rota so staff can see who they are on with is great. Mobile app is critical

Having got used to it now there are no features I dislike

Gurpreet O.
Owner in Kanada

Scalable yet not expensive

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great , it solves all my problems although not very user friendly.

Packaged to offer most useful features for employee scheduling, tracking and time management

Hard for users to get their time sheet data on app, have to go through multiple windows to find their hours. Employees keep coming back to management for their hours totals every payroll cycle

Holly G.
Owner Manager in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for cleaning rosters of large facilities

Kommentare: Hard to compare to other software because I think it is unique. Happy with the software. Good for the price. Will be happy to be able to use it for more sites in future.

It's simple. It achieves what I was trying to do in a very clunky spreadsheet or database. It gives us reports that help us make sure we are meeting minimum and maximum shift durations, and our total weekly hours. No other scheduling software addressed our needs in this way. Support are fantastic. Attentive and I feel that they take on muy feedback and concerns. That is something that is very important to me in a company.

A better view for the client. The option to save multiple templates. The option to duplicate the schedule across weeks at the click of a button. Or to assign a specific schedule to specific weeks at the click of a button. sometimes data does not link in the way you expect it to. It's a quirk you get used to once you learn how to use the software.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review and the feedback, Holly!

Grace P.
Business Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been using this website for a few years for our busy cafe/bar, a great site!

Easy to use and set up. All of the staff find it a lot easier to log in and check shifts than rely on printouts. It makes it a lot easier to make up rotas when you can see a couple of weeks at a time and can see the overall picture to juggle shifts about, can also copy and paste which makes it easier. Also makes it a lot easier when trying to find cover, you can see easily who is available and find their contact details. Great for keeping track of holidays, reports for calculating wages, keeping a record of who worked when and making/calculating small changes such as if someone left early. It's good that it sends an email to staff each time the rota is published, we don't use the 'accept' function or messages as we just have a small workforce, but I can imagine it would be handier if there were a lot of employees. I know some of the staff also use the mobile site.

Not really found much wrong with it, have never had to contact customer support. I think occasionally when looking at the staff view the times/shifts/staff names haven't lined up properly if it's zoomed in or a funny resolution.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Grace! If you ever have trouble with the cells not lining up try resetting your browser's zoom. The keyboard shortcut is normally CTRL + 0. I hope this helps!

Cal W.
Deputy Manager in UK

Best value for money scheduling app out there! Simple but has all the features you need.

Kommentare: More efficient scheduling (than using Excel spreadsheets) - cost saving
Easy to manage staff requests, holiday and time off

We have been using findmyshift for scheduling in our business (hostel, 30 employees) for a year now - having previously only used excel spreadsheets for our rota. This software has helped us schedule more accurately according to our business level which helped us save hours as well as relieving our team during the busier periods. It's use is very straightforward and does pretty much anything you need it to with a bit of fiddling. The customer support team are very quick to respond to your queries with a live chat as well. On top of that it is pretty much the cheapest in it's category (compared to Deputy or WhenIWork) although it might not look as snazzy or have all the functionalities these have. We will definitely be continuing to use this software for the next year. Can also connect to your google cal or ical which helped me personally organise my life better :)

It is a bit fiddly at times, and does seem more catered towards office businesses (9 to 6, Monday to Friday) than a 24 hours, 7 day a week business like ours. The app (for phones, Android and Apple) is a great plus but could be improved upon - The way the shifts are displayed is not super clear, the filter is hit & miss, and how you navigate the app is not the best.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Cal!

UK
Quelle: GetApp

exceptional value for money - Mobile app needs improvement

Kommentare: We're a cafe/bar employing a team of 20+. We use the back office constantly - amending hours and shifts is a daily chore made simple and easy with Find My Shift. The ability to have a working calendar months in advance at our staffs fingertips is priceless. Barely having scratched the surface in regards to reporting functions, from an administrative point of view it is exceptional. The only issues we've faced are in regards to our staff accessing and using it themselves. The mobile site isn't great and the last time I checked the app to help a staff member out, it was awful.

We love having access across our management team to the reporting features. It cuts our work time down dramatically being able to see all of our figures laid out.

Our staff find it difficult to use the app - most being quite young, won't open find my shift in a browser: they will go straight to the app. Even when opened in a browser, if they're using the mobile-site it is still not easy enough for them to see who is working and when. We also have a problem with the "reject shift" feature every time a new staff member starts with us: they tend to believe that working is optional as a result of seeing the option.

Antwort von Out Crowd Ltd

Thanks for the honest review!

Christopher B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A well laid-out rota

The way the rota can be laid out by "facility" or, in our case, areas of our business makes it easy to see at a glance where people are, where there are short-falls and where people can be moved to help make the business run more smoothly.

The main area which I would love to see improved is calculating holiday pay. In particular, adding a holiday for a part-time user should be set to deduct holiday by default only for those days they would usually work - for example, someone who usually works Monday, Friday and Saturday should be able to be set as such so that holiday is deducted accordingly without having to manually change it. Also, someone who works varied hours should able to default to their average weekly number of hours deducted. I also think that adding sick leave could be improved to not require removing from the rota first before adding the sick leave. Adding time off generally also defaults to "Everyone" - it would be much better if it defaulted to blank and forced a selection before being able to apply such that people didn't accidentally add "Everyone".

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Chris! Lot's of great ideas there regarding time off that I'll pass on to the team.

Julie R.
Managing Director in UK
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Changing our Rota System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Findmyshift has completely changed the way we plan for staffing events. It has been simple enough for even our most IT-wary volunteers to take part in. The messaging feature allows me to tell all staff about sudden changes or announcements.

I wanted a system that was accessible to staff but which also let me budget for each event, as this was an area where we had historically overspent. It also helps me track holidays and time in lieu, which was almost impossible in our old system. It also lets me check staff availability way ahead without having to resort to complicated texts / whats app groups and emails. I have now introduced our volunteers to it and time sheets which will again save so much time and money.

I have not yet learned how to clarify on booking a staff member on which pay rate they are on. Eg staff are standard rate or Duty manager rate for that shift. It is in the back under pay, but I don't know how to clarify what they are on for that particular shift which in turn makes it not work for payroll.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Julie! It sounds like you need to set up some "pay rate exceptions" for your staff members, either individually or globally, but get in touch with our support team and we can walk you through it over the phone or via live chat.

Russell K.
IT Administrator in UK

Does what we need for managing 30 staff across 10 locations

Kommentare: We have 15+ 'rooms' (8 surgeries and a number of shared admin offices) and around 30 staff. Some staff (e.g. dentists) not only need a room allocating to them they also need a nurse allocating to work with them. Other staff may just need space to work - for example allocating receptionists to one of 3 receptions, allocating admin staff to an office to work in, etc. We used to do this with spreadsheets but as we expanded it became unwieldy and prone to errors. FindMyShift has proved to be an economical way of us both planning who is where on any particular day but also communicating this easily to the staff.

The ability to access the software from anywhere with just a browser is the biggest plus for us. Clear easy to understand graphical interface goes a long way too. The support from FindMyShift has always been fast and helpful.

Sometimes screens can be a little 'busy' - for example the time off planner. However it is hard to think quite what could be done better - there is inherently a lot of information to display.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Hi Russell! Thank you for your positive comments. A tip for the time off planner, if you look under options you can narrow it down to just specific types of time off. It will make it less busy and much easier to see. If you ever have any questions or issues, please let us know, we are happy to help!

Tyrone B.
Care Home Administrator in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Kommentare: As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of date

The accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

The way the software is currently setup its not possible to assign more than 1 rule to pay rates with makes my job more difficult when working out wages on days that attract 2 different levels of premium rates. For example paying someone an additional £1 per hour for working a night shift and also paying them an additional £1 per hour because that night shift was on a sunday or a bank holiday.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Tyrone! Regarding the pay rates, it is actually possible to add multiple rules and you can quite easily set them up to pay your staff different rates for different types of shifts. If you'd like us to walk you through it, get in touch with our support team!

Consultor SOA in Venezuela
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

beautiful app to manage employees from anywhere

findmyshift is a friendly app with a very nice and easy to use interface where you can manage employees from anywhere and any device from your web browser. allows real-time monitoring of employees either in a single company or in several at the same time. where you can monitor with your clock application the hours that employees are working and automatically generate automated reports to calculate payroll and manage costs. very easy to program, we can manage perzonalizables database and configure reminders of daily changes, notifications by email, text messages or push notification. As if that were not enough, it allows deducting personnel breaks and making smart calculations to generate a payroll. and all this we can store it in a completely secure way in the cloud with backups. findmyshift can use it totally free of charge up to 5 employees and provides us with enough documentation to see everything you can do. and with a very low price we can manage an unlimited number of employees, perfect for large companies and with several branches

It is very difficult to see something negative in this application, since it has several years in development and improvement. the only negative would be his dependence on the Internet to manage. since if the Internet fails, we could have administrative control problems. It should be developed in more languages.

Thanks for the review!

Danielle C.
Office manager in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

we have been using find my shift for many years and find that it is a very effective and easy to use

Kommentare: The user friendly system is very beneficial to all staff and the excel reports for the hours worked helps me to generate my timesheets for my invoices.

The software is very user friendly for me and my work force and there is a smart phone app which also makes it more accessible for my staff. I find the reports which you can generate from the system very useful when translating my hours in to invoices for my customers.

(not really cons just suggestions)If you finish a staff member on your rota's, they cannot see old shifts. It would be handy to have two finish dates one so that they are not on the rota anymore and one so that you can't schedule them from that date onwards. For example, we also use the finish box for current staff as a reminder for when their SIA badge runs out and we can't schedule them without them having a badge to work not necessarily because they so not work for our company anymore, most of the time they still need to see past shifts or log on to help them do invoices.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review and suggestion Danielle. We'll take a look and see what we can do for you. Perhaps a grace period for your staff to log in (maybe up to 2 weeks) after their finish date might help?

Julie M.
Managing Director in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest system to use and set up

Kommentare: Easy to use and set up.
Not tied into long contracts for a system that does not work for us (this is an issue we have had in the past).
Employees find it easy to use from their phones.

Online tutorials are good but you need to set the time aside to work through as they can be long winded. Easy to set up locations, employees and the copy and paste facilities are excellent. What use to take at least two days to complete now takes half a day. Like the ability to see multiple weeks alongside each other. Client decides how long they want to use the system for rather than being tied into software agreements that do not work for the client.

Find it over complicated to set the client charge out rate so cannot use the reports as we would like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SmartTask Health

Warum Findmyshift gewählt wurde: System did not work for us and was expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Findmyshift: Like the ability to choose how long we wish to use the software for rather than being tied into long contracts.

Antwort von Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Julie!

Neil H.
Operations Director in Neuseeland
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It's changed our world

Kommentare: Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team.
Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift.
After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process!
But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!

Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Would love to see a better mobile app - perhaps that staff can use for timesheets? Also, would love to be able to code time to a job (cost center)

Antwort von Out Crowd

Hi Neil! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Leonora B.
Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Rota Management

Kommentare: Makes life much easier - really enjoy how simple it is to use and that it links with Slack which we use daily also

This software is incredibly easy to use and my favourite function is the ability to delegate facility areas so we can clearly see which departments the staff are working in. With two sites and a variety of different but equally important job roles this makes life simple.

I would like time off requests to be easier for staff to use.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Leonora! Time off requests are now possible through the app, so your staff should find the process easier than having to log in to the desktop site.

Richard J.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just right for us

Kommentare: We schedule multiple jobs at multiple sites with multiple staff on a daily basis, that also changes on a daily basis. This software allows us to view multiple locations and 'who is where' each day, whilst instantly notifying each member of staff and syncing with their own calendar automatically. This dramatically reduces the amount of time scheduling jobs and we also put purchase order information onto each staff members daily booking, making cross referencing of invoices much quicker. We have been using this software for our business for several years now and it quite simply just does its job, and does it well!

We love the fact that you can add as many staff as necessary without paying per person, particularly as we use a wide database of freelance contractors, so we have may only use some of them on rare occasions yet we don't have to continually pay just to have their name sitting in the app.

The fact that you can't zoom in and out whilst viewing the calendar to be able to see several weeks at a time on screen.

Antwort von Out Crowd

Thanks for the review Richard! To zoom in and out, press CTRL - and CTRL +. I hope this helps!

Verity W.
Retail Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Creating test rotes on FMS

Kommentare: great way to communicate with staff at once and generally very satisfactory.

ability to email and sms staff excellent.

Editing rota on mobile device not an option (useful for on the fly changes when administrator is not at desk.) After selecting new date range, page goes to end of date range selected rather than start, so have to scroll up to continue making rota on most current date. Apparent inability to make test or dummy rota other than using publish/unpublish function on live rota. We have complex shift patterns in order to try to give staff certain days off without this resulting in too many consecutive days worked before getting to those days off and it would be good to have a dummy rota to work on to see an overview of potentially workable patterns before committing to live rota.

Antwort von Findmyshift Ltd

Thanks for the review, Verity! Take a look at the "Templates" area of the schedule. Here's you can add/edit shift patterns without assigning them to the schedule itself. It's a good place to test your patterns before publishing them out to your staff.