Camp & Class Manager Erfahrungen

Über Camp & Class Manager

ACTIVE Network genießt das Vertrauen von mehr als 3.000 Ferienlager- und Nachmittagsbetreuungsorganisationen und ist ein führender Anbieter von Software für Schullandheime und Ferienlager.

Erfahre mehr über Camp & Class Manager

Eventually, they would have staff at the ready when we opened enrollment to help if things went south.

Sometimes cannot adapt to special needs. Registration says sold out when there are still open spots.

Bewertungen zu Camp & Class Manager

Camp & Class Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Camp & Class Manager bereits verwendet?

Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Department of Youth and Young Adult Ministries, Program Administrator in USA

The ACTIVE network has been such a great help for online registration for our church summer camps.

The registration reports are easy to run and informative. Registrants receive automated confirmation emails with the required paperwork for them to print, complete and upload right to their family portal. We can send group email reminders with the click of a button.

We run two summer camp programs in different states, and need to log in and out to go between the programs. I wish we could "toggle" between the two camps.

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it's great to hear that our reports and email reminders have been such timesavers for you! We really appreciate the 5 stars, and hope your summer camps are going well!

Teresa
Youth Drawing Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Look no further

Kommentare: I have thoroughly enjoyed my overall experience with CCM!

Easy to use, especially for someone like me who is typically computer/software challenged.

One report that could be added is a report that would show me which instructors/teachers are assigned to an actual class, the class start date, end date, excluded dates and a few other useful fields.

Sarah
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for us!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our Administrative team enjoys the easy of creating and managing our camps from one system. Easy to access reports and statistics and financial details as needed my management. Parents enjoy the ease of online registration.

Allows for data online and easy to manage our multiple camps at the same time.

Wish there were a mobile version so we could manage while out of the office from our cell phones.

Laura
Summer Camp Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not a Happy Client

Kommentare: We were satified for several years with the system but are no longer satified. Please see "Cons:.."section above for reasons.

I like the ability in the note section to see previous years notes. I like that we can connect multiple account together for families.

We've used the system for close to 10 years but are currently looking for other options on the market due to our prefunds being refunded during each bi-monthly payout for multiple years, difficulty learning about charge backs (and having to complain that Active should follow up with us), wait time for invoices for prefunds (still waiting on several invoices to be sent for 2+ years) and the responses to our inquiries when we run into problems. Each registration year, when registration opens there are software problems. Typically after several weeks we get a general message back saying that the problem did not exist when our customers send screen shots of the incidents and we can provide customer account information and sometimes when incidents occur. Parent information is asked at the end of the form instead of toward the beginning of the form. We ask for emergency contact information and who is authorized to pick up a camper. Through the years, hotline hours have decreased greatly. We cannot see what emails have been opened or bounced, just that some have. Active Advantage - information about the services was not explained very well when it rolled out. We get complaints from our customers that the language to describe the program is confusing. For us to see the Active Advantage section during registration, we have to put in credit card information into the system to advanced to the sections. The fact that we cannot write "credit card" in the notes section now.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Laura, I am so sorry ACTIVE has not provided you with the exceptional experience that you deserve. Would you kindly reach out to me directly? I am the new Sr. Director of Marketing and I can get you in touch with the right people to get your concerns heard and addressed. My direct email is christina.weitzel@activenetwork.com. We have a new leadership team here at ACTIVE, and we are making many changes to become a client-centric organization. Thank you for your candid feedback, Christina Weitzel Sr. Director of Marketing

Christine
Field Trip Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for competitive registration, frustrated with lack of ability to customize wording in registration process

Kommentare: The techs that I have worked with to create the season have been good. Because we are using this as NOT a camp software, and a little different than intended (we have over 300 sessions per year all across the state of Wisconsin), we have had to make adaptations to our needs. It took a few years, but now that we have it dialed in, it has been easy to replicate from year to year.

The main reason for choosing Active Camp &Class is that it secures registrations as soon as they are put into the cart. We have a competitive registration opening, and it allows users ease of mind to know their classes are secured as theirs as they go through the process of entering the data/info for each participant.

I REALLY would like to be able to customize some of the wording during the registration check-out process, and the product is locked from doing so. We do not use this for camps, but rather for adults signing up themselves+family+friends for Field Trips, and there are parts of the process that really don't match the wording we use, or the functionality we need. It would be SO NICE to be able to update the process with some of our own wording. This is the #1 thing that keeps me from liking Active 5-stars. The other thing is, I don't need birthdays, and would like the capability to take this off as a required field.

Jana

Works for us!

Kommentare: We have been happy with services and response time of customer service if/when there is an issue!

Ease of collecting registration payments and how we can offer discounts and payment plans to our customers.

Setup hasn’t changed since we began using the product over five years ago. I’m used to it, so I do it fairly easily each new year, but it’s a little clunky.

Kathy
Controller in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Active versus Veracross

Helps are Auxiliary programs function more easily. And when a parent switches or cancels it is a quick and easy change

I would love in the A/R tracked better. We always have to do extra analysis to figure out what and when a parent became tardy.

CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best in class event management

Kommentare: Camp and class manager has allowed us to grow our semi annual camping events with ease

Ease of use for camp management and registration

Would like it to be a little more customizable for our events but not critical

Frank
Frank
Owner and Lead Instructor in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Camp & Class Manager works well

Kommentare: My overall experience with this program is very good but io have never used another class manager program. Once you learn the basics, which is fairly easy, you can be up and running in no time.

allows me to easily manage my clients and classes. It is a U.S. based company.

The customer support is just okay. Hard to talk with an actual, person.

Jamie
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses

I love how easy set up is and continues to be, duplicating sessions, changing details depending on which session it is, is so easy. I can add discounts, add coupons, adjust things and pull reports for what I need.

I wish I had the ability to change the "share" with friends text and imagery functionality for my customers to share with their friends on socials.

Debra
Vice President in USA

We use ACTIVE for registration for swing dance classes and ticket pre-purchase for certain events.

Once you get it set up, it's really easy to create new class sessions. Some functions are ridiculously easy. Using ACTIVE has been a real time-saver in many ways.

Our package seems to be oriented towards parents enrolling their children. Our classes are attended almost exclusively by adults and there is a lot of push-back about having to supply birthdate. Also, too many clicks in the registration process. Some clients have gotten caught in an automatic enrollment in the ACTIVE discount program, which many have felt was fraudulent.

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers, and we¿re always looking for ways to improve our product and user experience. We¿re so happy to hear Active Class & Camp Manager is making your new class session setup easy. I have shared your feedback with our internal teams and once again, thank you for this valuable feedback.

philippe
athletic director in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GREAT BUT SPORTY ENOUGH !

Kommentare: Very good experience overall. Parents never complain and the every day use is easy

Once you know the tool, easy to use and plenty of options.

For sport teams, it misses a lot of option and possibilities.... especially an app connected to the main account. (like teamsnap)

Tracy
Owner and instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good product

Kommentare: Good product - never used another though

Reports I can get, customizing options for my business and my families

Lots of duplication when registering, don't get notifications if someone requests a refund/cancels registration, no assistance on free acct

Amber
Recreation Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Activenet Review

Kommentare: Quite poor. Since taking over my organization account, i have reached out on occasion to meet with an account manager but without success.

Set-up and Familiarity, mostly. Easy process to get started as we had a time constraint.

Guest experience/ registration process, does not cater to all needs

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Amber, I am so sorry you have had a less than stellar experience with ACTIVE. Would you please email me directly at christina.weitzel@activenetwork.com? I will make sure I get you in touch with the right people and get you the support you need. Thank you! Christina Weitzel Senior Director, Marketing

Autumn
Director Of Auxiliary and Summer Programs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools out there

Kommentare: It's an easy enough platform to use and something are current families are very familiar with.

The customer service is amazing! they are quick to answer and take the time to thoroughly answer your questions.

There are just a few features that they don't currently have that just make sense to have and unsure why it has not become an option.

Kim
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Choosing ACTIVE was one of my BEST decisions as a Camp/Preschool Director.

This software was extremely easy to navigate through and learn the ins and outs. My roster for preschool and summer camp hovers around 300 families and their registration process was smooth. I am able to do so many things like assign classes/groups, print reports, review waitlists and so much more.

The ONLY thing I did not like was that families were automatically enrolled in the ACTIVE site which cost a yearly fee that was charged to their credit card and many of them had no idea.

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Thank you for your comments Kim, we're so happy to hear how easy it was to get started with ACTIVE Camps! Thanks again for your review, and for all that you do in getting kids more active!

Mitch
Sport, Selbstständig

Support has been great

Makes my life easier. Easy to use. Eliminates the old paper and check method. Rather versatile. Strong levels of support

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Mitch, thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback on our camp management solution. Your feedback is integral to our continued development and we are happy Active Camp & Class Manager makes your job a little easier.

Renz Orline
reviewer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Fantastic CRM SOFTWARE out there

Kommentare: ActiveCampaign for promoting associates each device and divert you use in your business to draw in clients at each condition of the client lifecycle. Outfit information from email showcasing, virtual entertainment, advanced promoting, and your site, to tailor customized touchpoints with your contacts - guaranteeing your advertising is compelling, drawing in, and vital without costing you time.

I like it because it is efficient and effective.

It is not beginner friendly if you don't have any experience using it.

Stephanie
Family & Consumer Sciences in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great simplicity in the software

Kommentare: A must have from large to small camps, will take the headache of booking away

I love the simplicity in the program, makes the whole process from parent, marketing, booking and everything a breeze.

Absolutely amazing software, other than not being free I have no complaints about this software at all.

Audrey
Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lifesaver all around

Kommentare: Great product and service!

I really enjoyed the feedback from parents on how easy and quick it was to book the classes they wanted and log in.

No cons that I can think of... The price is a little more than I usually pay but it was well worth it in time savings.

Donna
Administrative Assistant in USA

Great customer service. Prompt, easy to use.

Kommentare: The software is very flexible. We find that it meets and exceeds our needs. It is so nice not to have to handle our own registration. We have no complaints!

Our camp families find it easy to register their kids for camp! We receive virtually no calls regarding technical issues. Thank you!

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on Active Camp & Class Manager. ACTIVE Network is on a mission to make the world a more active place, so we are happy to hear our solutions help your camp families with an easy registration process.

Sylvia
Program Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program!

User friendly and great human support team!

Nothing! Love the ease of this program!

S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to Use, Customer Service needs some help

Kommentare: Overall, Active has some really great features and is easy to use. We started working with Thriva before it became Active and the transition was really rough. Our Account Manager and Techs did not do enough research to transition us correctly or effectively. They did not complete our set up until the day before it went live- which was completely ridiculous. Do not work with Hector!!! I had to do all the work and set up by myself the night before and because they could not give us all the options we needed, it caused us a lot of headaches and time fixing what they messed up. Make sure they can give you the options you need before working with them!!!

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Thank you Ms. Zuhn for taking the time to review our solution. Your feedback is paramount to helping us provide the best experience possible to our clients. Per your comments, we have notified senior personnel to address customer service response. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Again, thank you for your patience and taking the time to provide feedback. Your input is vitally important to helping us improve the customer experience.

Deborah
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for the cost!!! We are a small Education Center - very affordable!

Kommentare: Easy online registration and payments for our camps!

The ease in being able to have people register online and secure their payments! We are a very small Education Center and were not able to offer online registration and payments prior to ACTIVE. We have been very happy with the online registration! Can't beat the cost!

A little more training on the software would have been more beneficial. We are learning our way around but felt we were not trained adequately to begin with.

Antwort von ACTIVE Network

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback it is integral to our continued improvement not only in our software but also our implementation process. We have passed this on to our cross functional teams and thank you again.

Matt
Owner Director of Coaching in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for managing a tennis camp

I really enjoy the ease with which I could set up my program. Billing and registration is super smooth. Plus it is easy to create discounts and apply them.

I wish that the financial piece was a little smoother. I would like the option to remove money from my account in my own timing. I also wish the payment schedule was easier to find.