Über PayDC Chiropractic Software

Cloudbasierte Chiropraktiker-Software mit vollständig integrierten Modulen für Dokumentation und Planung, Abrechnung, Zahlungsplanung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über PayDC Chiropractic Software

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PayDC Chiropractic Software bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dr K.
Chiropractor in USA

Best Choice for Chiropractors

Kommentare: Doctors who put risk management first, and care about maximizing on insurance reimbursement while minimizing denials, should give PayDC a chance.

This is the most Chiropractic specific EHR system in the market. I have tried Office Ally, DrChrono, Chirotouch and believe PayDC has the best understanding of efficiency and safety guards to meet compliance. It is easy to use, short learning curve, and ease of filing claims. I like the flow from initial exam, to running through the SOAP notes, it makes sure you don't leave anything out. PayDC is so far the one EHR system I know that starts with Risk Management in place and go back to the beginning to create the right flow for every visit.

The team works hard and are very kind and humble. It is not easy running any business, specially in a world of entitlement. Nothing is ever perfect. There are few things that could be implemented but that is more for convenience more so functionality.

Anngelic M.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software experience

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the ease of use of this product. I like the accounting features in regard to posting and balancing of patient ledgers. The only recommendation that I have is in regard to reporting. There are reports that can produce a patient list by carrier, service dates or demographic criteria. The product allows you to export a patient list to excel but you cannot set parameters and sorting has to be done on the excel spreadsheet. Way to many steps for something that should be a click and generate option. Otherwise, very happy with this product. Customer Service and Tech Support are TOP NOTCH!!! Always a quick response, even if the issue can not be resolved immediately.

The accounting features and the ease of claim submission.

The inability to generate patient lists based on criteria such as insurance carrier or self-pay status without having to export to Excel.

Paul R.
Doctor of chiropractic in USA

Poor Compliance | Inconsistent features | Don't care about customer feedback

Kommentare: I've used PayDC for 6 years and even though my life sucks every time I do notes, I'm stuck with it. They ignore the same issues year after year while they work on "new improvments" that no one cares about.
Worst of all, PayDC holds your notes hostage while you continue to pay fees. It's one of the most frustrating aspects of my business, seriously.

I like cloud-based, all-in-one systems for the easy access, however it only works on PC's .

Basic features don't work properly and when you notify the company, they just blow you off or tell you they're working on it. Poor compliance - the notes system automatically puts in details in your soap notes that make your notes inaccurate and potentially risk denials. I have told the company about this multiple times and they just blow it off. Apparently, they dont care about keeping you compliant and getting paid. - Ironic since their name is PAY-DC. go figure?

Heather C.
Marketing Manager in USA

User friendly

Cloud Based, Appointment Reminders, easy to do SOAP Notes and Care Plans. Also billing and running reports are easy to do.

Would like some software changes to make things easier. Such as if we have an event, like sending out the text message reminders, can we send event reminders.

Maria L.

Overall a good product

The price for what you get is great! It is an all-in-one cloud-based service. I like how the scheduling system, EMR, and billing are all integrated. As I check a patient in, the doctor sees it and can generate a note quickly (using the last visit's info as a starting point, so there is very little to change before completing that day's visit), and once the note is created, it creates a corresponding claim. This eliminates multiple entries of the same information.

It's great that the billing side of the software integrates with the schedule & EMR, but that's where it stops. There are too many screens to find information. I can't see payments easily on the same screen as claims, and the statements leave a lot to be desired. The care plan generator is great if your care plans are really straightforward, but if you like to have different phases of care (3x a week, 2x a week, etc), then it makes it a bit more difficult, especially when it comes to re-examinations and re-x-rays.

Hope R.
Hope R.
Insurance Billing Manager in USA

PayDC

Kommentare: Software works fantastic for back office, creating claims to submit to insurance and . The rest of PayDC is functional but not efficient. Very fragmented and information does not feed other platforms to populate useful information and basic reports to track patients and financials. Meaning multiple re-entry of the same basic information and filling out insurance info does nothing to provide the patient with a estimate of cost for treatment. We have to use excel for all financials and estimate of benefits for the patient. CLICK yourself crazy trying to use this for practice management software. We also have to use a third party to provide a financial status report to track where we are to date , monthly, annually. When PayDC goes down it's usually after 5 EST and you can't get anyone to return calls or email. Need another software to manage to business side of your practice.

Antwort von PayDC Chiropractic Software

At PayDC, we are consistently upgrading our cloud technology platform to provide the most robust and reliable system performance. In addition, we are regularly enhancing our software application by responding to the direct suggestions of our users. Our EHR-certified software is fully integrated and highly customizable to meet the needs of different practices with appropriate user training. Our brand new, industry-leading D2P (¿Direct-To-Payer¿) billing platform puts your practice virtually online with payers so that you will be able to know the exact status of your claim at any point in time. This saves you time and money, reduces preventable errors, and and will increase the profitability of your practice. Our Customer Service team is available to meet our clients¿ needs Monday ¿Friday from 9am ¿ 6pm EST. Sincerely, Craig H. Scott, CEO

Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian in USA

Focus on billing not EHR

Kommentare: Of the systems I have used and worked with this is definitely towards the top, but make no mistake... there are some issues.

It becomes apparent quickly this software is focused on billing and coding and not on patient interface. For those are are okay with that, then this is a really good software for the price. I am always partial to cloud based and the fact that your fee comes with clearinghouse and scrubbing technology. I do like a lot of the back office features.

I really feel like the front desk and the EHR portions of the system are "par for the course". I wouldn't say they are better than any of the other software out there, but there is customization ability and that helps. It takes awhile to get everything set up (too long) and then it is click heavy to utilize.

Kimberly W.
Asst Admin in USA

Up to date Chiro Software

Very easy to use. All new employees have a better understanding of the day in and day out function of the practice. Catches less mistakes and allows to send better claims to insurance companies.

The systems does mend to errors that aren't really errors but actually patient based complaints. Insurance companies dictate what complaints to actually need of treatment.

Lynn ellen V.

Customer Support is Awesome

Kommentare: Wow....10 thumbs up for Trisa Stonebeck.
Trisa has been absolutely wonderful and patient in training two new employees in our office as well as helping to update the doctors. We had unexpected changes occur at the practice and she has been a calming force and educator. I love that she has a firm hand in proper practices. She definitely knows her stuff! Love working with her because she's friendly, punctual and realistic about the overall process. You are lucky to have her on staff.

Tracy S.

Speedy chart notes

The EHR is amazing. It's easy to chart accurately and quickly.

The accounting ledger is not easy to read or understand. It is hard at a glance to see what the patient balance is. Also, the system does not account for an insurance discount in real time.

Sunny T.
Medizinische Praxis

Great software......Time saving......Easy to lear....Get paid Faster..

Easy Documentation Easy to learn Better integration with scheduling and claim generation report Integrated billing and clean claim Most efficient system Get paid on appeal and saved from audits. Quick and easy notes. Customizable, Time saving and Compliance

Don't find any yet but only thing I feel it it doesn't work on Mac but you can still have parallel and have it on.

Andrew R.
Chiropractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Every Chiropractor Should Have This Program

Kommentare: In the current insurance environment of pre and post-payment audits, it is imperative that each practitioner protects themselves with bulletproof documentation and record keeping. This program is the answer to that challenge and I have to say that having an authority as the key developer of the software is like having a star quarterback on your team. The ease of use, thoroughness of documentation detail, and excellent and friendly customer support have made my experience with PayDC extremely positive and has brought back the joy and confidence in my practice that was threatened by today's insurance and medicolegal requirements and penalties. This lets you go back to focusing on treating and healing patients instead of worrying about your notes. I highly recommend this program to every DC .

Ease of use and accuracy of documentation options.

Kristen K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unfortunate story. Wish I didn't have to

Kommentare: I am so sad to review this product this way but after a long fought battle we are finally at our wits end. Over 2 years ago we got PayDc and for almost a year the customer service was attentive and helpful. In the more recent year and a half we have experienced little to no response from customer service when issues come up. I have been emailing them regarding a payment glitch for about a month now with no response. Unfortunately we will be switching, probably to chirotouch as they now have very flexible payment options. :(

Relatively easy to use software

Customer support does not respond promptly or at all sometimes

Vincent G.
Owner in

Overall positive.

Product was excellent in helping me stay compliant with my notes. Many tutorials offered in the subject compliance and after a Blue Cross Blue Shield audit was happy not to have to pay a dime back.

It is very difficult to make any changes to the care plan template. I also found that occasionally only a small portion plan templates were available. I had not used the billing service because the office outline clearinghouse with the option of free was a better choice.

Carrie ann O.
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PayDC is on point! They handle every question and concern quickly, efficiently and always friendly.

Kommentare: Ease of use, easy to teach - the information is at your finger tips.

I love that PayDC is user friendly. They have a very knowledgeable staff that is there to help guide you and point you in the right direction. I love their FREE TRAINING and FREE WEBINARS, too!

I dislike Updating during business hours. Although its not frequent and happens for a short period of time it slows the use of the program.

Dr. justin K.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great! Professional! Easy to use! Fast! Reliable!

I've used PayDC since my 1st day in practice 7 years ago. They consistently improve on an already great product. It is fairly priced and support is always there for any issue or help navigating the system.

I would love to have compatibility with Macs and iPads but that is really the only picky thing I could suggest.

Don D.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product. Great company.

I have been a client of PayDC since November 2011. I was very nervous to move into the EHR realm, but this software and this company made it easy. I was well-trained by the staff, and when I did the switch, it was seamless. I got great support and have not looked back. The company is very responsive to suggestions, as I have seen several things added after taking the time to give feedback. It literally takes me less than a minute to update a patient's record on a regular visit, yet I am in compliance, have a professional record of the visit, and have the appropriate codes ready to be filed. Everything is able to be personalized, and once the templates are completed, the notes reflect your thoughts and are done in your style. With this software being cloud-based, there is no expensive, upfront cost or monthly storage fees. It is affordable and simple, and it covers all the necessary bases for a great note. I highly recommend you give it a chance before spending major dollars on some of the other products in the market. PayDC does the job and more.

No complaints with this company. I have been satisfied.

Kevin S.

Chiropractor using PayDC for almost 2 years and going strong

As a very busy chiropractor, this system really simplifies and streamlines my practice. Daily notes and exams are entered easily without spending hours to do so. Having the billing together with the notes really brings it all together, which is how it should be. Everything is easy to learn because it all makes sense and all works together, right at your fingertips. Because it's cloud based it's easy to access from many computers without having to download tons of software and it gives me peace of mind that even if one of my computers goes down I won't lose all my patient data.

I've been using it for a year and a half and have nothing bad to say about it. Minor issues are corrected immediately by the support team who are always very helpful.

Robert B.
Medizinische Praxis

It is the best Software product on the market for what I need!

I have used quite a few different practice software but, this is the one I choose to stay with for many reasons. Ease, speed, accuracy, content and the best support. The system is easy to personalize for your practice needs and future changes that may come about. The transition to the ICD-10 was a breeze. I know Docs that are still striving to get this done. My office was ready from DAY ONE! This in itself was worth every penny!

The first time you set up a patient in the system it takes a little time! But this system is still quicker than the rest!

Madison K.
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Rep helps me with any questions I have and if he doesn't know the answer he will figure it out. He always calls/emails me back with a timely response and has been overall the best Customer Service representative from PAY DC. Our clinic greatly appreciates Rep and his service he provides to us.

The software is handy to our office in lots of ways. It is easy to use and has great features. Our billing and patient accounts are easy to access and the balances are easy to read.

When a patient buys a product we sale the majority of them buy more then 1. its a hassle to add that each time. If it had a number and you could select that quantity that would be helpful and more time efficient.

Jennifer T.
Medizinische Praxis

Your EMR & Billing Solution!

Notes made easy! If you are looking for an excellent way to do your notes and billing you have found it. I have used PayDC for a few years and have found it to be user friendly and take away the stress of note taking. The staff is very helpful and good at addressing any issues you may have. The owner of the company is very involved and wants you to have only the best experience possible. I highly recommend PayDC!

That I didn't get it sooner! Call and try out the free trial!

Dr. brett W.
Medizinische Praxis

Product provides excellent documentation. Fairly easy to navigate.

Product provides excellent documentation. Fairly easy to navigate - but I'm sure would be easier for those more tech savvy. Overall very happy with the program and the PayDC company. Customer service is second to none.

Love the fact it is a cloud based program. Can access from anywhere. Also no need to upgrade with software. Updates are done regular. Only downside - some recommendations for improvement are slowly implemented.

Case P.

Good Program

Kommentare: Overall, a very good program! Easy to use on the clinical and billing side! Also, very easy to generate quality IR's for PI cases when the patient fills the PW out online. One of the most knowledgeable coding guys in the country designed it!

I like everything about it

Customer support is a bit slow getting back to you.

Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not for a specialized clinic

Kommentare: If you run a specialized clinic you'll be a little underwhelmed. If you're a standard visit chiropractor that uses one (maybe) two basic techniques you'll love it.

This is an easy to set-up and use software because it has all of the basics built in very simply. The interface is pleasing to the eye and simple to navigate. It works with touch screen of any kind and isn't slow while doing it. If you a "straight" chiropractor then you'll love this software.

We run a more specialized clinic dealing with a lot of neurologic cases and also some PI. I found the level of diversified/specific documentation was very heavy on the typing and it didn't integrate well. The preset macro functions weren't as good as i thought they would be.

Nicole C.
Office Manager in USA

Wonderful Chiropractic software

That it is so easy to use and has so many features that are great and make payDC unique and fantastic!

It does seem to crash quite often. Logging us out and not allowing us to sign back in for quite some time which can get frustrating, but we manage to work around it.