Great software, Easy to use, Amazing integration with billing, Time Saving

Easy to learn
Better integration with scheduling and claim generation report
Integrated billing and clean claim
Most efficient system
Get paid on appeal and saved from audits.
Quick and easy notes.
Customizable, Time saving and Compliance
I am the Physical Therapist and have been running multidiscipline practice from approx 2 years. I switched from Web Pt to Pay Dc. To be honest It was the best decision I have ever made. The software is easy to learn. Document is very effective and saves lots of time in claim generation and submitting to insurance company. The software is very customizable and every provider can make their own flow of documentation which is very easy to create care plan and SOAP notes. The best thing I like is it is very compliance and you can run various practice analysis report in seconds which as a private practice owner we want to do all the time to see how effective the practice is. The don't charge you unnecessary for extra admin provider and always work with you to help your practice more efficient. I understand technical support was not great but lately it is very effective. David Klien is one of the best person I ever met who knows what he is doing and talking about. He is always available to help you with any issues you have with software and he also involve personally for any audits you have to help you out. He is not only co founder of it but also compliance office and knows more than any software company about billing and coding. He always speaks in conferences and APTA NJ group how to become more compliance. The software also has reminder appointment to go as well they are working on developing to send text messages too,. .. In short If you want to be more efficient in private practice not matter you are DC, PT or Acu I would strongly suggest this software. I would give 10/10. Cons: Don't find any yet but only thing I feel it it doesn't work on Mac but you can still have parallel and have it on.

von PayDC Chiropractic Software an 25.3.2016

Thanks for the kind words, Sunny!
Sincerely,
Craig Scott, CEO

Software experience

Bewertet am 21.11.2016
Anngelic M.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the ease of use of this product. I like the accounting features in regard to posting and balancing of patient ledgers. The only recommendation that I have is in regard to reporting. There are reports that can produce a patient list by carrier, service dates or demographic criteria. The product allows you to export a patient list to excel but you cannot set parameters and sorting has to be done on the excel spreadsheet. Way to many steps for something that should be a click and generate option. Otherwise, very happy with this product. Customer Service and Tech Support are TOP NOTCH!!! Always a quick response, even if the issue can not be resolved immediately.

Vorteile: The accounting features and the ease of claim submission.

Nachteile: The inability to generate patient lists based on criteria such as insurance carrier or self-pay status without having to export to Excel.

Great software......Time saving......Easy to lear....Get paid Faster..

Bewertet am 25.3.2016
Sunny T.

Vorteile: Easy Documentation
Easy to learn
Better integration with scheduling and claim generation report
Integrated billing and clean claim
Most efficient system
Get paid on appeal and saved from audits.
Quick and easy notes.
Customizable, Time saving and Compliance

Nachteile: Don't find any yet but only thing I feel it it doesn't work on Mac but you can still have parallel and have it on.

Every Chiropractor Should Have This Program

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Andrew R.
Chiropractor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: In the current insurance environment of pre and post-payment audits, it is imperative that each practitioner protects themselves with bulletproof documentation and record keeping. This program is the answer to that challenge and I have to say that having an authority as the key developer of the software is like having a star quarterback on your team. The ease of use, thoroughness of documentation detail, and excellent and friendly customer support have made my experience with PayDC extremely positive and has brought back the joy and confidence in my practice that was threatened by today's insurance and medicolegal requirements and penalties. This lets you go back to focusing on treating and healing patients instead of worrying about your notes. I highly recommend this program to every DC .

Vorteile: Ease of use and accuracy of documentation options.

Unfortunate story. Wish I didn't have to

Bewertet am 21.7.2016
Kristen K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am so sad to review this product this way but after a long fought battle we are finally at our wits end. Over 2 years ago we got PayDc and for almost a year the customer service was attentive and helpful. In the more recent year and a half we have experienced little to no response from customer service when issues come up. I have been emailing them regarding a payment glitch for about a month now with no response. Unfortunately we will be switching, probably to chirotouch as they now have very flexible payment options. :(

Vorteile: Relatively easy to use software

Nachteile: Customer support does not respond promptly or at all sometimes

PayDC

Bewertet am 5.5.2015
Hope R.
Insurance Billing Manager

Kommentare: Software works fantastic for back office, creating claims to submit to insurance and . The rest of PayDC is functional but not efficient. Very fragmented and information does not feed other platforms to populate useful information and basic reports to track patients and financials. Meaning multiple re-entry of the same basic information and filling out insurance info does nothing to provide the patient with a estimate of cost for treatment. We have to use excel for all financials and estimate of benefits for the patient. CLICK yourself crazy trying to use this for practice management software. We also have to use a third party to provide a financial status report to track where we are to date , monthly, annually. When PayDC goes down it's usually after 5 EST and you can't get anyone to return calls or email. Need another software to manage to business side of your practice.

von PayDC Chiropractic Software an 28.3.2016

At PayDC, we are consistently upgrading our cloud technology platform to provide the most robust and reliable system performance. In addition, we are regularly enhancing our software application by responding to the direct suggestions of our users. Our EHR-certified software is fully integrated and highly customizable to meet the needs of different practices with appropriate user training. Our brand new, industry-leading D2P (¿Direct-To-Payer¿) billing platform puts your practice virtually online with payers so that you will be able to know the exact status of your claim at any point in time. This saves you time and money, reduces preventable errors, and and will increase the profitability of your practice. Our Customer Service team is available to meet our clients¿ needs Monday ¿Friday from 9am ¿ 6pm EST.

Sincerely,
Craig H. Scott, CEO

Overall positive.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Vincent G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Product was excellent in helping me stay compliant with my notes. Many tutorials offered in the subject compliance and after a Blue Cross Blue Shield audit was happy not to have to pay a dime back.

Nachteile: It is very difficult to make any changes to the care plan template. I also found that occasionally only a small portion plan templates were available. I had not used the billing service because the office outline clearinghouse with the option of free was a better choice.

PayDC is on point! They handle every question and concern quickly, efficiently and always friendly.

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Carrie ann O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, easy to teach - the information is at your finger tips.

Vorteile: I love that PayDC is user friendly. They have a very knowledgeable staff that is there to help guide you and point you in the right direction. I love their FREE TRAINING and FREE WEBINARS, too!

Nachteile: I dislike Updating during business hours. Although its not frequent and happens for a short period of time it slows the use of the program.

Great! Professional! Easy to use! Fast! Reliable!

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Dr. justin K.
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've used PayDC since my 1st day in practice 7 years ago. They consistently improve on an already great product. It is fairly priced and support is always there for any issue or help navigating the system.

Nachteile: I would love to have compatibility with Macs and iPads but that is really the only picky thing I could suggest.

Great product. Great company.

Bewertet am 4.3.2014
Don D.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I have been a client of PayDC since November 2011. I was very nervous to move into the EHR realm, but this software and this company made it easy. I was well-trained by the staff, and when I did the switch, it was seamless. I got great support and have not looked back. The company is very responsive to suggestions, as I have seen several things added after taking the time to give feedback. It literally takes me less than a minute to update a patient's record on a regular visit, yet I am in compliance, have a professional record of the visit, and have the appropriate codes ready to be filed. Everything is able to be personalized, and once the templates are completed, the notes reflect your thoughts and are done in your style. With this software being cloud-based, there is no expensive, upfront cost or monthly storage fees. It is affordable and simple, and it covers all the necessary bases for a great note. I highly recommend you give it a chance before spending major dollars on some of the other products in the market. PayDC does the job and more.

Nachteile: No complaints with this company. I have been satisfied.

User friendly

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Heather C.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: Cloud Based, Appointment Reminders, easy to do SOAP Notes and Care Plans. Also billing and running reports are easy to do.

Nachteile: Would like some software changes to make things easier. Such as if we have an event, like sending out the text message reminders, can we send event reminders.

Chiropractor using PayDC for almost 2 years and going strong

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Kevin S.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: As a very busy chiropractor, this system really simplifies and streamlines my practice. Daily notes and exams are entered easily without spending hours to do so. Having the billing together with the notes really brings it all together, which is how it should be. Everything is easy to learn because it all makes sense and all works together, right at your fingertips. Because it's cloud based it's easy to access from many computers without having to download tons of software and it gives me peace of mind that even if one of my computers goes down I won't lose all my patient data.

Nachteile: I've been using it for a year and a half and have nothing bad to say about it. Minor issues are corrected immediately by the support team who are always very helpful.

It is the best Software product on the market for what I need!

Bewertet am 23.3.2016
Robert B.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I have used quite a few different practice software but, this is the one I choose to stay with for many reasons. Ease, speed, accuracy, content and the best support. The system is easy to personalize for your practice needs and future changes that may come about. The transition to the ICD-10 was a breeze. I know Docs that are still striving to get this done. My office was ready from DAY ONE! This in itself was worth every penny!

Nachteile: The first time you set up a patient in the system it takes a little time! But this system is still quicker than the rest!

Overall a good product

Bewertet am 10.6.2014
Maria L.
3.5 / 5
3.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The price for what you get is great! It is an all-in-one cloud-based service. I like how the scheduling system, EMR, and billing are all integrated. As I check a patient in, the doctor sees it and can generate a note quickly (using the last visit's info as a starting point, so there is very little to change before completing that day's visit), and once the note is created, it creates a corresponding claim. This eliminates multiple entries of the same information.

Nachteile: It's great that the billing side of the software integrates with the schedule & EMR, but that's where it stops. There are too many screens to find information. I can't see payments easily on the same screen as claims, and the statements leave a lot to be desired. The care plan generator is great if your care plans are really straightforward, but if you like to have different phases of care (3x a week, 2x a week, etc), then it makes it a bit more difficult, especially when it comes to re-examinations and re-x-rays.

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Madison K.
Chiropractic Assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Rep helps me with any questions I have and if he doesn't know the answer he will figure it out. He always calls/emails me back with a timely response and has been overall the best Customer Service representative from PAY DC. Our clinic greatly appreciates Rep and his service he provides to us.

Vorteile: The software is handy to our office in lots of ways. It is easy to use and has great features. Our billing and patient accounts are easy to access and the balances are easy to read.

Nachteile: When a patient buys a product we sale the majority of them buy more then 1. its a hassle to add that each time. If it had a number and you could select that quantity that would be helpful and more time efficient.

Your EMR & Billing Solution!

Bewertet am 2.4.2016
Jennifer T.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: Notes made easy! If you are looking for an excellent way to do your notes and billing you have found it. I have used PayDC for a few years and have found it to be user friendly and take away the stress of note taking. The staff is very helpful and good at addressing any issues you may have. The owner of the company is very involved and wants you to have only the best experience possible. I highly recommend PayDC!

Nachteile: That I didn't get it sooner! Call and try out the free trial!

Product provides excellent documentation. Fairly easy to navigate.

Bewertet am 12.4.2016
Dr. brett W.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: Product provides excellent documentation. Fairly easy to navigate - but I'm sure would be easier for those more tech savvy. Overall very happy with the program and the PayDC company. Customer service is second to none.

Nachteile: Love the fact it is a cloud based program. Can access from anywhere. Also no need to upgrade with software. Updates are done regular. Only downside - some recommendations for improvement are slowly implemented.

Focus on billing not EHR

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Of the systems I have used and worked with this is definitely towards the top, but make no mistake... there are some issues.

Vorteile: It becomes apparent quickly this software is focused on billing and coding and not on patient interface. For those are are okay with that, then this is a really good software for the price. I am always partial to cloud based and the fact that your fee comes with clearinghouse and scrubbing technology. I do like a lot of the back office features.

Nachteile: I really feel like the front desk and the EHR portions of the system are "par for the course". I wouldn't say they are better than any of the other software out there, but there is customization ability and that helps. It takes awhile to get everything set up (too long) and then it is click heavy to utilize.

Good Program

Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Case P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, a very good program! Easy to use on the clinical and billing side! Also, very easy to generate quality IR's for PI cases when the patient fills the PW out online. One of the most knowledgeable coding guys in the country designed it!

Vorteile: I like everything about it

Nachteile: Customer support is a bit slow getting back to you.

Not for a specialized clinic

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you run a specialized clinic you'll be a little underwhelmed. If you're a standard visit chiropractor that uses one (maybe) two basic techniques you'll love it.

Vorteile: This is an easy to set-up and use software because it has all of the basics built in very simply. The interface is pleasing to the eye and simple to navigate. It works with touch screen of any kind and isn't slow while doing it. If you a "straight" chiropractor then you'll love this software.

Nachteile: We run a more specialized clinic dealing with a lot of neurologic cases and also some PI. I found the level of diversified/specific documentation was very heavy on the typing and it didn't integrate well. The preset macro functions weren't as good as i thought they would be.

Wonderful Chiropractic software

Bewertet am 19.7.2016
Nicole C.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: That it is so easy to use and has so many features that are great and make payDC unique and fantastic!

Nachteile: It does seem to crash quite often. Logging us out and not allowing us to sign back in for quite some time which can get frustrating, but we manage to work around it.

Great Job PAY DC!!!

Bewertet am 24.3.2016
James F.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: While no software is perfect for everyone, PAY DC hits the major points very well. As both a busy clinic doing over 1 million a year, and as a consultant to other doctors, I highly recommend this product! It hits on a few key points i need for myself and my coaching clients.
1. Cloud based. Its not 1987. I dont want a servers going down. Also, if you have a natural disaster, you don't want backups every day!
2. Great compliant notes. The notes generate are fast easy and complaint. that is all!
3. Billing. The product is seamless less integrated for easy billing. Clearing house directly connects, great for billing
The training provided is second to none. They spent hours with my large staff getting it up and running. They have supported me and my coaching clients as well! I highly recommend

Nachteile: I would like a littel more practice management features, recall letters, appointment reminders, things like that!

outstanding and both with customer service and the finished product

Bewertet am 30.3.2016
Randy F.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer support and the finished product

Nachteile: Nothing , the company has easily exceeded my expectations, and the product accounts for the many variances that you may encounter in practice . If I can use the product anyone should be able to as I am not the most tech person. It helps immensely with patient care and time spent and documentation of that care. I would say they have by far one of the best products on the market

Avoid like the plague

Bewertet am 27.6.2015
Kyle C.
1.5 / 5

Vorteile: On the surface it is user friendly... but only on the surface

Nachteile: If the documentation module is the flagship, you would think it would give a great logically formatted report - it does not. When going through the history of a new patient, typically if you don't select an entry it will not populate in the report. Their fix - "just delete it from the report". Due to the "global timing" it enters the wrong date of service if you enter a charge after 6pm CST. That means you are billing for a service on a date that you are NOT providing it = FRAUD in the eyes of the federal government. When brought to their attention, "the developers are working on it". Really for 6+ months? When you have an issue, you get no support. IT or developers are always working on it. Working, never completed.

Affordable but very limited Capabilities

Bewertet am 10.12.2015
Michael W.
2.5 / 5
1.5 / 5

Vorteile: Visually this package is clean and easy to navigate. The program is easy to learn and offers customization of daily notes to reflect the way we practice. The system produces clean claims that get us paid and will notified you when a rejected claim and what needs to be fixed.

Nachteile: Our biggest compliant is that it is slow and one dimensional. The system doesn't allow you to operate in several windows at one time. For instance if you are in a patient's account window you cannot access the appointment calendar without closing out of the patient's window first. This doesn't sound like a big deal until but it is when you realize that switching between windows can take up to 15 seconds. If you are an office who is processing more than 25 patients a day you are going to be pulling your hair out trying to complete a note in a timely fashion. On average my staff is loses 30-40 minutes a day just waiting for this program to toggle between a patient's notes and the appointment calendar. This is unfortunate because the soap note is easy to generate and it doesn't read like many "canned" notes other systems produce. Another disappointment has been customer support. We find them slow to respond to questions and concerns and the company's training materials are limited.