Über Eventbrite

Eventbrite bietet kostengünstige, innovative Registrierungs-Software, um Unternehmen zu helfen, Online-Events zu erstellen, zu verwalten und zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Eventbrite

Eventbrite has been a great tool for sourcing networking events or when looking for training opportunities within the community.

The lack of customer service accessibility. No email, no phone number no chat window.

Bewertungen zu Eventbrite

Eventbrite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventbrite bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.193)

Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Front Desk Security in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Software

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I am happy that I found Eventbrite, it's inexpensive and works perfect for my company.

It's free to use and you're to post free events for attendees.

I don't dislike anything, it's a great software to use to post events.

Sophia H.
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite Review from Sophia

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall great. We manage registration for events and set up notifications, pricing, and promo codes.

I feel it is relatively user friendly to set up events & then manage notifications.

The place to put the promo code is not easy to find and we often get questions about this. Also I wish fees could be refunded for folks no longer interested in taking the trainings/ classes.

Managing Partner in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for organizing free events

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Most of the people have already attended to an event that was managed on Eventbrite, this makes it easier for them to register and attend.

It doesn't really have a robust module for online events (a substantial portion of the events nowadays)

Charmaine C.
Office Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thumbs up to Eventbrite

As a user, it is very easy to use, you click the event you like, you put your email, pay if it needs to and checkout fast. It sends you a confirmation right away and you receive notification or reminder upon the events. Even my old colleagues who were very into RSVPs in a very-old fashion way can figure out how to book an event for themselves and checkouts. As an administrator, posting an event is very easy, it has automatic payment processing, basically, it's like posting a regular post and Eventbrite does the rest. I don't have to send invitations to everyone individually, waiting for them to pay and to confirm.

Everything actually looks fine, it's just money-wise, everyone wants something free especially since I'm only using it once or twice a month. There was one time that I was about to charge more than I expected too, but it's a good thing Eventbrite did something about fixing it.

Prateek G.
Prateek G.
Product Marketing Lead in USA

Events without Eventbrite - Not Happening

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Title of my review says it all as we heavily used another software to host our meetups but eventbrite helped us build the community.

CMS! It would be awesome have CMS integration.

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
EL/SIFE Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite - THE way to find local programs and events

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have been a user of Eventbrite for years. I have planned events as a teacher through my school, been a user using Eventbrite, and it has helped me be more connected locally as well. I am grateful for this application.

I love how easy it is to find events based upon zipcode and city, how easy it is to print at home or use barcodes, how fast it is, it is free to use, and many companies use it so it is very connected as a system.

I wish that more people used this product! I would love language support for events and users that are multilingual as well.

Handel H.
Handel H.
Videographer in USA

A useful event tool with room for expansion

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it was a success where we successfully captured user data and helped gauge the amount of attendees.

Eventbrite was easy to use and deploy, and has some limited data capture features, which allow you to get the email addresses of the users who signed up and implement them in your email newsletter. What eventbrite lacks is true analytics functionality, location mapping, time on site, time to click, very important data that essentially gets lost to them versus setting up your own traditional website and running google analytics.

lack of functionality their terms and conditions over the type of event native marketing on the site is non-existent

Shawn G.
Shawn G.
Managing Director in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Let Eventbrite help manage your next event

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall Eventbrite has helped us manage our monthly gatherings with ease. Scheduling the event and registration are what we use most because that's what we need. Those functions work great and we are satisfied with the performance.

Eventbrite is great at scheduling and getting an idea of how many people plan to attend your event. Event scheduling and registration are great and easy to use.

It would be nice if Eventbrite could integrate with our CRM to add new people and update existing contacts with attendance data.

Jamelle S.
Jamelle S.
President & CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite takes the stress out of planning, organazing and executing events.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Eventbrite is a phenomenal event management system. I have used the platform to plan conferences, live events, banquets, and much more. It takes the stress out of the process and allows me to easily manage my event details from start to finish.

Ultimately, I love the simplicity and ease of use of the software. I can easily create an event and manage everything in one place.

I would like to see updates to the client management system. In other words, making the excel spreadsheets more manageable or editable.

Michael L.
Michael L.
Marketing Manager in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Choice for any Event

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In my last event it gave me fair idea has to the auditorium choice and made. Really a great saver on my budget

It’s easy to set up and navigate through the interface of Their website

How sometimes time zones affects booking

Waleed S.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Event standard that fails so many accounts

Kommentare: Eventbrite doesn't take into consideration customization of the messages that go out. All in all, you can just incapacitate a few messages, yet not others. So if your occasion is facilitated somewhere else it actually sends your participants a befuddling email that has minimal pertinent data. That email has an essential source of inspiration that guides your occasion participants to download the Eventbrite application. On enlistment Eventbrite consequently checks the crates for participants to be advised of different occasions on their foundation just as news that Eventbrite needs to share. Basically, they market straightforwardly to your participants - except if they uncheck the pre-chosen boxes. It is extremely unlikely of eliminating the Eventbrite marking on enlistment. This is OK for a free stage, yet at any rate offer a paid rendition that considers that. They default to causing clients to enter their email address Multiple times during a short enlistment measure. Also, they should enter their name twice too. Their insightful following is disappointing contrasted with different stages, however hello it's free... so this isn't as large of an arrangement. To wrap things up... Eventbrite install broke our wordpress site. The javascript code meddled with our custom thank you page and leaves participants with a terrible spring up "

Straightforward, rich, clean UI List of attendees administrator is all that we need without abundance, cruft Framework is cloud based subsequently requires no abundance incorporation, administrator past a login, interface Reasonable rates for top of class work process All around known, no erosion or dread produced Marking is custom and adequate to adjust our own and Eventbrite's

Complex list of attendees sort highlights to give all the more fine need Recognization of VIP registrants Host and client profiles so records can be promoted whenever wanted Limits for not-for-profits and magnanimous associations Reconciliations ideally without Zapier Express related, suggested occasion controls

Atitaya T.
md/clinic owner/volunteer chess coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing scheduling/event software...with the caveat that these ratings are for a very specific niche

Kommentare: Overall it was an amazing experience. We registered 100-125 participants with 10 pieces of mandatory information (it was a chess tournament so school, grade, level, rating, uscf id, address, phone number, cc number, child's name, parent's name). Parents found the form and payment incredibly easy to complete. The email confirmation is a nice feature. The nature of a chess tournament is that you have to register and check-in 100-125 participants in about 30 minutes on the day of the event, and have the information fields loaded into your system the night before. Eventbrite was a perfect solution for this scenario. Free-templated website builders tend to limit the number of data fields you can collect and hiring someone was not an economical or efficient option. The record of payment and list of participants was also helpful.
Setting up the first Eventbrite event was moderately time-consuming and not the easiest to get the appearance as one would like...but with some tinkering it proved to be great. Once the first event was formatted...the other 2 events we hosted were super easy to replicate

Eventbrite does a fantastic job of making itself accessible to users attending your event...and it helps tremendously with signing up a large number of participants and collecting fees. As a volunteer chess coach I was able to use Eventbrite in place of designing a website, and buying a credit card reader or square type solution. We successfully hosted three 100-125 person events (chess tournaments) and it was an amazing...5 star out of 5 star application for that size event and that frequency.

The cost (cut that Eventbrite takes out) is high. If you are running a low volume (less than 50) event...I would recommend using the free version of Eventbrite for sign up and just collect the money onsite. If you are doing a higher volume event I would recommend either hiring a helper to collect the money and invest in a square reader (or if frequent events...maybe even look into website design with payment acceptance built in). For my particular event...more information fields were needed than what free template websites allow...and Eventbrite was fantastic at being able to accommodate those needs. I love everything about the way Eventbrite works...but be careful on the cost analysis side. For us...it was the most economic/efficient way for one person to register 100-125 participants efficiently. Plan for a close to 14%-18% cut...so the efficiency and convenience that Eventbrite provides has to be worth that percentage. For my particular situation...it absolutely was.

Educator; trainer in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great option, depending on your needs!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it: - It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate. - Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense. - You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop. - As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible. - The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors. - It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting! - There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available. - Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants. - Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features. - I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Anvita S.
Anvita S.
Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Eventbrite is Everything!!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Eventbrite has been fun, positive, and exciting. I love searching for community, charity, and music events to go to with my friends and family. Especially in the summer, there are so many festivals and shows going on that it can be hard to keep track, and all I have to do is search the type of event I'm looking for or the date, or enjoy looking through what they have on their homescreen and scroll until I find something I'm interested in (which is usually never a long time!). I have really enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite and would highly recommend. I have registered for and gone to numerous events that I only discovered through eventbrite with my family and friends many often, and I will happily continue using it!

I LOVE using Eventbrite to find all the local events going on around me. I go to shows and events often and I love this website so much for having so many things that are going on in one place. I love the website, it looks alive, updated, and active. The website alone has a nice look that suits its own purpose. What I love most about this service is that I can find more intimate community events that are closer to me, such as 5K's and even charity golf events, etc. that I can't normally find on "bigger" event websites. There is a wide range of events to choose from, and I love that they include community and charity events as well. I also love the checking out process, it is so user friendly and I feel secure checking out. Oh I almost forgot- I also absolutely love that I can 'search' for what event, place, and date I am interested in. I can type in "charity" and an entire list pops up, and I really appreciate the convenience and central location of finding out what's happening around me.

As with most event and ticketing websites, there is a fee to check out when buying tickets for any events that are not free. This is to be expected, and probably the only thing I "dislike" about this service. Otherwise I love that I have a range of free and ticketed events to choose from, and that for free events I can go ahead and register from Eventbrite. No other complaints here!!

Aislinn K.
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Eventbrite

Kommentare: It's good for anybody that’s organizing an event obviously, the nice thing about Eventbrite is that it's free to use long as you're not charging for the event. There is a fee if you are charging for the event so the fees are 2.5% plus 99 cents transaction fee. So that's a service fee to Eventbrite for using their platform. Again, this is only if you're charging for the ticket, and then if there's a credit card use, then the credit card fee is 3.5% which is quite high, but when you factor in the time to chase attendees for invoice payments it's kind of a no brainer From an implementation perspective, it's super easy to use, you just have to sign up and then build out your event page. The usability is super easy peasy, there are some options that take a little longer to get used to, but overall it's quite easy to use.

The top feature for Eventbrite is that it's really easy to track events and the attendees that are coming to your events. You can create an event very easily, share it across multiple platforms, there's a direct link to your Facebook business events page from Eventbrite. Making it super easy to get the word out. You can track the events that are sent out and how people found your event so you can get a sense of where people are looking to find out about events and then put your efforts into advertising in those channels later on. You can print name tags which is really awesome, so if you have an event where you want to everyone to wear name tags, rather than getting everybody to write them out when they can show up and you already have them printed. And then finally, there is a huge audience that uses Eventbrite, so you'll find that getting the word out is a lot easier. People will do a search for types of events like yours, find your event, and show up which is great because you had to work very little to get them to come to your event.

So, some of the requested features; we would like to see more customization in the actual Eventbrite page itself and as well the emails that are sent out to your invitees. So at the moment, I think there's only two templates and you can't really do much to change the look and feel, or the text within it, so it would be great to be able to customize those features a little bit.

Janosch F.
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

State of the Art Event management

Kommentare: The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

Marc H.
Marc H.
Director of Marketing in
Quelle: GetApp

Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks

Kommentare: With a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.

-Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free -Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well. -Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for. -Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward. -The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it! -Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.

-The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option. -Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.

Lena V.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Event rite is a fantastic all in one event planning software

Kommentare: Eventbrite allows me to plan, create, manage, ticket, and checkin guests all with ease. I have all of my contacts right at my fingers and can create a fully customizable event. The forms are customized so that I can be sure I receive all the information I need from customers. I am able to share so easily on most any platform and manage everything, from attendees, to the event details, payments and ticketing, and even checkin and registration on the day of the event. It makes it so easy for event to go flawlessly. I highly recommend.

I really like how easy it is to set up a planned event with full customization. I am able to import contacts from many platforms allowing me to reach a larger audience. It is great for any size event and allows customers to attend the event with minimal interaction with employees. It is easy to share and manage and makes ticketing go very smoothly from start to finish.

There are some required features that I don’t always need to use but it’s not that inconvenient so I don’t really have any complaints.

Digital Projects Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solid simple event registration platform

Kommentare: This is a great solution for simple, straightforward events without too many options. Once you get a lot of different sessions or tracks and registration types, it either can't accommodate or becomes very complicated to manage. Like other tools of this nature, there is a bit of a generic feel to it but that is the compromise for a widely accepted overall, plug and play software. It is effective but there are other solutions that are similar or easier to use and offer more customization options. It is highly likely that we will replace this software with something else in the near future.

Eventbrite is fairly simple to use and has most the features you would want laid out so you can build an event registration form in steps. Once you set up your account(s) if you are accepting payments, it is straightforward to duplicate events to make new ones as long as they require similar details. There are custom fields you can create with logic behind them so different users may have different options depending on the access you choose for them. There are also ways to create discount codes or hidden fields with different levels of access. This is very useful when you have tired pricing at events and variable discounts to various groups.

A lot of the settings are in places that don't make much sense and you have to go to completely different sections of the admin section to find settings that you would think are closely related to each other. Some of the features are on by default and you might never notice them until after your event registration has launched. Even though most the settings are easy to change, you basically have to go over every tab, page and setting to be sure they are all correct before you launch your campaign. When you use the custom data fields and discount features, it isn't immediately clear how it all works and again, you need to go to a couple different pages to get them set up properly so it takes some trial and error.

Joanna C.
Director of Finance in USA

Nice Option for Small Nonprofits

Kommentare: My overall experience with Eventbrite was positive. I do believe, though, that the production link access process could be streamlined. Do users have to create a password protected Eventbrite account for a free ticket? Eliminating that step could streamline the process for both attendees and administrators.

Being a small nonprofit performing arts organization, Eventbrite's no-fee ticketing option was a great way for our choir offer our virtual production free to our community. We had more views for the production than expected. In fact, attendees included senior living center residents from different countries as well as from several states in the US. I believe using Eventbrite broadened our audience. Another pro was being able to capture names and email addresses of all attendees. I easily exported the contact information for importing to our email distribution app.

Our organization attracts an older demographic. We had quite a few people contact us at the start of each performance stating they could not figure out how to view our concert. Each instance was an issue with logging into the Eventbrite account. After attempting to assist, I eventually had to send the performance video link directly to the guest via email.

Ron S.
COO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast Event Planning and Management

Kommentare: The actual event turned out to be a big success. Eventbrite played a key role in that success. I would definitely consider Eventbrite for future events.

Eventbrite is easy to understand and use. The feature-set is not too broad so it's easy to quickly understand everything they offer. I was able to quickly wrap my mind around its scope and deploy an event. I appreciated how easy it was to setup a website for reservations and payment. Although I did not have alot of design options for the payment and reservation pages, the pages were streamlined and worked well. I was able to find good third-party support for lanyards and printed name badges. Being able to sell tickets at the entrance was a nice feature as well. Pricing felt right. I received good value for the money I spent.

I did not have alot of design flexibility for the payment and reservation pages. I pretty much had to stick with their default template that makes all Eventbrite sites look the same. The event management UI was slow and awkward to use. I did have a couple of periods of site outage that caused me some pain.

Jessica B.
Catering Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite Gets Ticketed Events Right

Kommentare: Working at a district that does dozens of ticketed events a year anywhere 100 guests to 5000 guests, Eventbrite has made getting people in the door a much faster and easier process. That long line of people waiting to come in quickly disappears because Eventbrite is so fast and easy to use. It has been a game changer for our ticketed events/concerts and I know it can help anyone else who is doing ticketed events as well.

This software is absolutely incredible for anyone doing ticketed events. You can easily see how many tickets are purchased, how many have checked in and the scanner feature is extremely easy to use. One of my favorite features with the Eventbrite scanner you are able to see if a ticket has already been scanned for that event and exactly what time it was scanned. That allows for less opportunities for people to pass tickets along that have already been used. I also live that you can download the app and turn your own smartphone into a scanner! GAME CHANGER! Switching to these scanners was a fantastic upgrade for our business.

There are only a few minor issues I have encountered but they are more with the actual event brite scanner than it is with the software. If it is extremely hot outside sometimes the batteries on the scanners can drain faster than normal, just make sure you have backups ready to go. They also will not scan tickets purchased from any other outside website (StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc) which is good and bad at the same time. Otherwise it is easy and a great tool for any and all ticketed events!

Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truly the best event ticketing software out there.

Kommentare: I'm so glad to be able to continue using Eventbrite. The value for the product is really exceptional. I'd especially recommend to nonprofit users who produce live event programming.

There's something about the Eventbrite platform that feels particularly inclusive. I really like how customizable it is, and it's easy to train on. I'm also a big fan of their reporting and analytics.

I have nothing bad to say about this particular software. I've never experienced an issue while using it. I'd say it would be great if Eventbrite had more software integrations.

Marcus H.
Customer & Communication Strategist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Automate and Streamline your Events!

Eventbrite serves as a semi automated planning service that is mostly free to use. It allows you to book events, invite a few or a mass of people via spreadsheet or other import functionality and schedule the timing of when the invites will go out. Furthermore, it can do follow up reminders and keeps track of who opened the invitation, the attendance, and what type of ticket was purchased. Most importantly, it allows you to offer many types of attendance tickets, including a virtual attendance option if you're livestreaming. This is crucial if you're trying to get an accurate headcount of people who will be physically in attendance at your event.

The multi user interface gets a bit tricky during set up. If you want multiple individuals managing your events, the set up is initially a bit taxing but once its up and working, there isn't an issue. There should just be a click and go functionality for assigning managers and users.

Council Lead Manager in Luxemburg
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events

Kommentare: I organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.

Eventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.

2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.