Eventbrite Bewertungen

4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.3/5

About Eventbrite

Eventbrite bietet kostengünstige, innovative Registrierungs-Software, um Unternehmen zu helfen, Online-Events zu erstellen, zu verwalten und zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Eventbrite

Showing 2.415 reviews

Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2018

"State of the Art Event management"

Kommentare: The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

Vorteile: I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Nachteile: Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2018
Beau K.
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of the Woodbury School of Business
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Cheap E-Mail Automation capabilities"

Kommentare: The problem that I was able to solve was spending less time on event coordination- I was wasting too much time emailing individual people about events. Because I now waste less time on E-Mail campaigning, I can spend more time doing things that benefit the organization better. Additional benefits that I realized are the creative capabilities that the software allows. I do not have any graphic design experience but was able to create creative and attractive content for E-Mail campaigns.

Vorteile: the most helpful part of using Eventbrite is that I can automate my E-Mail campaigns and event invites for FREE! That's right, it cost my organization no money to automate event planning and E-Mail campaigns! The upside to Eventbrite is that you can set up campaigns months in advance. When I was leaving my job, I wanted to make sure that events and other activities did not fall through the cracks, so I automated event updates and reminders for the next two months after I left.

Nachteile: I dislike that the software does give you very much flexibility when it comes to creating content. There is a pretty set design potential for events that can become tiresome. It is also difficult to upload certain videos and images according to their different qualities.

Jared D.
Customer Success Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"Fantastic Event and Ticketing Platform"

Kommentare: I decided to use Eventbrite for a ticketed event and didn't realize how their fee structure worked and how expensive it was. If I had known that sooner and done my research, I probably would've gone with an alternative like Ticketspice. Yes, I've used Ticketspice for nonprofit events and it's much more customizable and offers the option to track a portion of a ticket as tax deductible.

Vorteile: Eventbrite delivers a world-class event registration landing pages and overall management. Their UI is incredibly easy to navigate and so straightforward to setup a page quickly. They also offer free events so you can use Eventbrite for free if you're not charging for tickets. They also have a great community forum for every city where people can search for Eventbrite events happening near them and also receive email updates on these local events.

Nachteile: Eventbrite's landing pages are pretty hard-coded where there isn't a ton of flexibility to the design and overall branding. The system also isn't designed that great for nonprofits. Often for nonprofit events, a donor may buy a ticket where part of their transaction is tax deductible but another part is not. Eventbrite doesn't have a field to capture the tax deductible amount per ticket, so the nonprofit has to manually go in and calculate that amount per ticket when they're generating tax summaries to send at the end of the year.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Educator; trainer
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Great option, depending on your needs!"

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Vorteile: Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it:
- It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate.
- Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense.
- You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop.
- As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible.
- The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors.
- It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting!
- There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available.
- Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants.
- Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features.
- I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

Nachteile: I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Mary lee C.
Writer and Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"I would not recommend Eventbrite"

Kommentare: My experience of Eventbrite has been very poor. It adds a great deal of time and worry to my working day whenever I have to use Eventbrite and follow up on it. Whenever possible, I avoid Eventbrite, and I have found that with some events and venues, while Eventbrite claims there is no availability, if one is able to circumvent Eventbrite and book directly, there is availability, so Eventbrite often seems a useless, even frustrating and counterproductive, unnecessary 'middle man.' I have had so many variedly negative experiences with Eventbrite, that recently, I decided for events that only book through it, if the event can be missed, it is more productive to not attend the event than deal with Eventbrite.

Vorteile: While I do not actually like anything about this software itself, I do like that, although with considerable difficulty, it enables me to book online for events. I simply wish that events would use different software in order to achieve the same end result of allowing booking online.

Nachteile: I find this software unwelcoming and overly complicated to achieve a seemingly simplistic task. It is even difficult to sign in, and I am rarely sure, even after receiving a confirmation e-mail if I have booked correctly. As a result, I regularly waste time calling the event venue the next day, if a number is provided, to check that all details have been accurately received, and often (not always, but more frequently than I regard as reasonable), despite having received a confirmation e-mail, had I not checked with the venue, I was not booked into the event, which for events with limited space is, of course, potentially especially problematic. As a culture writer, attending arts events is an important aspect of my job, and it is a great time waster and strain whenever an event is done entirely through Eventbrite, as I must check anything possible and still be nervous that I will have trouble attending a sometimes necessary event.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Adrian T.
Editor
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"EventBrite Is The Future Of Outings"

Kommentare: EventBrite is so easy to use and keeps so many different tickets to local events in one place. There's no reason not to use it. Have an event you want to sell tickets to something? Use Eventbrite. Buying tickets? Use Eventbrite. What are you waiting for!

Vorteile: EventBrite seems like it wouldn't stand out well, in a sea of other event apps. Yet here's the thing, when it comes to getting your tickets (not seats per se), this is the best app! From local plays, to wine-n-paints to film festivals, EventBrite make it all easy. Search for an event locally or in another state. Pay either with a card or several 3rd party options. Need a refund, they take care of it in the app.

Nachteile: There's a couple small little negatives that trip up the experience. It takes a few extra seconds to load up pages, searching doesn't always yield results. But that's about it!

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Amy O.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2019

"Promote, Invite, & Track your Event for Free!"

Kommentare: Overall I love Eventbrite. I use it multiple times a week and our whole team uses it for all of our events. It is easy to be a host when all the information for your event is in one place.

Vorteile: I love that there is a free version available! We host many events, and Eventbrite gives us a venue to issue tickets, track attendees, and promote our events. I like that it's easy to create events, customize options, & order forms. You can print attendee lists an other reports, which really makes this a one-stop shop if you are hosting an event. I also like that there are paid options available to integrate with your already existing CRM platforms.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of that I can knock on with Eventbrite is that sometimes it's hard to hide your events from those other than who it is intended for. It's a simple fix if you check a box, but if you forget it creates a mess of canceling orders for those who may already have your event information.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Radiah A.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2019

"Always Something To Do"

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is great and cool to know if there a crofare is great.

Vorteile: Eventbrite is a great software when looking for things in your area and other areas too. They're always some events in the area.

Nachteile: So far I can't say anything bad. I love this software there's always something in my area to attend food or music too

• Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Irina D.
Marketing email coordinator (part time contract project)
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2019

"A great tool to sell tickets to your event and to promote it"

Kommentare: I used Eventbrite when working on content migration for a big university's alumni clubs. We were creating all the clubs' events and membership subscriptions there as a temporary solution before witching to a new platform that had events integrated. The process of event creations was smooth, effective, and intuitive.

Vorteile: Evenbrite has a lot to offer to event organizers: a way to build an event page, a way to set up multiple tiers of tickets and discounts, to provide attendees with address and event summary, to add images and logos, and much more, and it they way of assembling all these is pretty straightforward and easy to master.

Nachteile: The event templates do not allow a lot of customization. Also, it takes some time how to add additional admins too the events and how to setup discount codes. But these all is more about the learning curve for the advanced features.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Jannatin N.
Full Time Student
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Great Way To Post and Sell Tickets For Events!"

Kommentare: Overall, this Software is amazing and excellent for those who need to make events or attend events. Excellent tool to use to utilize as a reservation for events or you can actually have people pay for these events. Really simple, fun, and easy to use!

Vorteile: For someone who uses this both as a seller of tickets and buyer I love how as a seller it is easy to post an event and it can be really useful if you want to use it to make reservations. For us we would host a very important university event and in order to get a stable head count we would use it to make free tickets that are generated by this software. People would click our link to reserve and so that we can get a count or put a limitation to how ever many is attending our event. Then as someone who buys / gets tickets it’s super easy and quick and we don’t need to make an account or the account is made in the process.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn’t like was how sometimes the site design looks like it isn’t an actual software because i had people asking if it’s trusted also probably because not much heard about it. But it’s a great service and other than that everything is great and easy to work with.

Anvita S.
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2019

"Eventbrite is Everything!!"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Eventbrite has been fun, positive, and exciting. I love searching for community, charity, and music events to go to with my friends and family. Especially in the summer, there are so many festivals and shows going on that it can be hard to keep track, and all I have to do is search the type of event I'm looking for or the date, or enjoy looking through what they have on their homescreen and scroll until I find something I'm interested in (which is usually never a long time!). I have really enjoyed my experience with Eventbrite and would highly recommend. I have registered for and gone to numerous events that I only discovered through eventbrite with my family and friends many often, and I will happily continue using it!

Vorteile: I LOVE using Eventbrite to find all the local events going on around me. I go to shows and events often and I love this website so much for having so many things that are going on in one place. I love the website, it looks alive, updated, and active. The website alone has a nice look that suits its own purpose. What I love most about this service is that I can find more intimate community events that are closer to me, such as 5K's and even charity golf events, etc. that I can't normally find on "bigger" event websites. There is a wide range of events to choose from, and I love that they include community and charity events as well. I also love the checking out process, it is so user friendly and I feel secure checking out. Oh I almost forgot- I also absolutely love that I can 'search' for what event, place, and date I am interested in. I can type in "charity" and an entire list pops up, and I really appreciate the convenience and central location of finding out what's happening around me.

Nachteile: As with most event and ticketing websites, there is a fee to check out when buying tickets for any events that are not free. This is to be expected, and probably the only thing I "dislike" about this service. Otherwise I love that I have a range of free and ticketed events to choose from, and that for free events I can go ahead and register from Eventbrite. No other complaints here!!

• Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Eventbrite"

Kommentare: It's good for anybody that’s organizing an event obviously, the nice thing about Eventbrite is that it's free to use long as you're not charging for the event. There is a fee if you are charging for the event so the fees are 2.5% plus 99 cents transaction fee. So that's a service fee to Eventbrite for using their platform. Again, this is only if you're charging for the ticket, and then if there's a credit card use, then the credit card fee is 3.5% which is quite high, but when you factor in the time to chase attendees for invoice payments it's kind of a no brainer From an implementation perspective, it's super easy to use, you just have to sign up and then build out your event page. The usability is super easy peasy, there are some options that take a little longer to get used to, but overall it's quite easy to use.

Vorteile: The top feature for Eventbrite is that it's really easy to track events and the attendees that are coming to your events. You can create an event very easily, share it across multiple platforms, there's a direct link to your Facebook business events page from Eventbrite. Making it super easy to get the word out. You can track the events that are sent out and how people found your event so you can get a sense of where people are looking to find out about events and then put your efforts into advertising in those channels later on. You can print name tags which is really awesome, so if you have an event where you want to everyone to wear name tags, rather than getting everybody to write them out when they can show up and you already have them printed. And then finally, there is a huge audience that uses Eventbrite, so you'll find that getting the word out is a lot easier. People will do a search for types of events like yours, find your event, and show up which is great because you had to work very little to get them to come to your event.

Nachteile: So, some of the requested features; we would like to see more customization in the actual Eventbrite page itself and as well the emails that are sent out to your invitees. So at the moment, I think there's only two templates and you can't really do much to change the look and feel, or the text within it, so it would be great to be able to customize those features a little bit.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Marc H.
Director of Marketing
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2016

"Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks"

Kommentare: With a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.

Vorteile: -Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free
-Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well.
-Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for.
-Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward.
-The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it!
-Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.

Nachteile: -The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option.
-Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Digital Projects Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"A solid simple event registration platform"

Kommentare: This is a great solution for simple, straightforward events without too many options. Once you get a lot of different sessions or tracks and registration types, it either can't accommodate or becomes very complicated to manage. Like other tools of this nature, there is a bit of a generic feel to it but that is the compromise for a widely accepted overall, plug and play software. It is effective but there are other solutions that are similar or easier to use and offer more customization options. It is highly likely that we will replace this software with something else in the near future.

Vorteile: Eventbrite is fairly simple to use and has most the features you would want laid out so you can build an event registration form in steps. Once you set up your account(s) if you are accepting payments, it is straightforward to duplicate events to make new ones as long as they require similar details. There are custom fields you can create with logic behind them so different users may have different options depending on the access you choose for them. There are also ways to create discount codes or hidden fields with different levels of access. This is very useful when you have tired pricing at events and variable discounts to various groups.

Nachteile: A lot of the settings are in places that don't make much sense and you have to go to completely different sections of the admin section to find settings that you would think are closely related to each other. Some of the features are on by default and you might never notice them until after your event registration has launched. Even though most the settings are easy to change, you basically have to go over every tab, page and setting to be sure they are all correct before you launch your campaign. When you use the custom data fields and discount features, it isn't immediately clear how it all works and again, you need to go to a couple different pages to get them set up properly so it takes some trial and error.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Jessica B.
Catering Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Eventbrite Gets Ticketed Events Right"

Kommentare: Working at a district that does dozens of ticketed events a year anywhere 100 guests to 5000 guests, Eventbrite has made getting people in the door a much faster and easier process. That long line of people waiting to come in quickly disappears because Eventbrite is so fast and easy to use. It has been a game changer for our ticketed events/concerts and I know it can help anyone else who is doing ticketed events as well.

Vorteile: This software is absolutely incredible for anyone doing ticketed events. You can easily see how many tickets are purchased, how many have checked in and the scanner feature is extremely easy to use. One of my favorite features with the Eventbrite scanner you are able to see if a ticket has already been scanned for that event and exactly what time it was scanned. That allows for less opportunities for people to pass tickets along that have already been used. I also live that you can download the app and turn your own smartphone into a scanner! GAME CHANGER! Switching to these scanners was a fantastic upgrade for our business.

Nachteile: There are only a few minor issues I have encountered but they are more with the actual event brite scanner than it is with the software. If it is extremely hot outside sometimes the batteries on the scanners can drain faster than normal, just make sure you have backups ready to go. They also will not scan tickets purchased from any other outside website (StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc) which is good and bad at the same time. Otherwise it is easy and a great tool for any and all ticketed events!

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Marcus H.
Customer & Communication Strategist
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Automate and Streamline your Events! "

Vorteile: Eventbrite serves as a semi automated planning service that is mostly free to use. It allows you to book events, invite a few or a mass of people via spreadsheet or other import functionality and schedule the timing of when the invites will go out. Furthermore, it can do follow up reminders and keeps track of who opened the invitation, the attendance, and what type of ticket was purchased. Most importantly, it allows you to offer many types of attendance tickets, including a virtual attendance option if you're livestreaming. This is crucial if you're trying to get an accurate headcount of people who will be physically in attendance at your event.

Nachteile: The multi user interface gets a bit tricky during set up. If you want multiple individuals managing your events, the set up is initially a bit taxing but once its up and working, there isn't an issue. There should just be a click and go functionality for assigning managers and users.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Council Lead Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2018

"Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events"

Kommentare: I organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.

Vorteile: Eventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.

Nachteile: 2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Simone F.
Media, Development and Marketing Consultant
Philanthropie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Eventbrite makes life easier!"

Vorteile: Easy to use. You can have your event ticketing up and running in minutes. I have been using Eventbrite for ticketing for about five years. It has helped make event management so much easier. I used it for school admissions and event purposes, for nonprofit fundraising events where tickets were complimentary, etc. It is easy to specify the exact questions for my guests, gathering data on them that helps me in other areas. Easy integration into websites and emails. I have recommended Eventbrite to so dozens of businesses, organizations and individuals. Easy to use product and with all that I often have going on, it's nice to know I can depend on Eventbrite to quickly make a difference.

Nachteile: You can search for a registration based on a registrant's name. However, you cannot print a report by Registrant's last name. Not being able to print a registration report by the name of the registrant is the only reason I gave this product four stars instead of five stars. Help screens are good. The help response I received was very clear and easy to follow. It would be nice to have a live person to do a chat box with or talk to but so far, all of my questions have been addressed either in the Help screens or when contacting support.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Abigail D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"Free platform for nonprofits to utilize "

Kommentare: Eventbrite is free for free events, easy to set up and looks professional.

Vorteile: I work at a nonprofit with a small marketing staff. Before using Eventbrite, we were building our events on our website which looked awful and dull. It would take a lot of time for not much reward. With Eventbrite, I can create a basic event in a matter of a few minutes. I can make it private or public to be shared with the Eventbrite community. Best of all, most of our events are free to enter, which means it's free to post them on Eventbrite. It's easy to check attendees in at the door, download reports, and communicate last-minute messages with registrants. Eventbrite is a great tool more companies should take advantage of.

Nachteile: In some instances, we've held events that require many conditional questions to be completed during registration. Unfortunately, Eventbrite doesn't allow the function of complex, conditional questions, which can really slow down the registration process. On the backend, the menu names aren't the most intuitive. There are certain functions that are difficult to find, such as where to cancel an order, but after expanding each sidebar menu, you can usually find which what you need. My biggest pet peeve with Eventbrite is that if you create an event that takes place more then five weeks away, ticket sales will automatically be set to end in five weeks from that date, regardless of when your event takes place. There have been many times when I've forgotten to change this default date and received complaints of ticket sales being closed weeks prior to an event. I wish Eventbrite would make the default date the date of the event.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2018

"Eventbrite Keeps the Clouds Away from Your Event"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Eventbrite has been great! I have read some unfavorable reviews but, that has not changed my mind. I have utilized Eventbrite for internal company events, planning external other social events and purchasing tickets to events. It easy to use and hassle free for the novice or the experienced party planner or event manager.

Vorteile: Planning an event can be difficult without the use of an event management software. My preference is Eventbrite. In today's society where people are so busy managing their own lives, its hard bring people together. From a moments notice, to 2-3 weeks in advance, using Eventbrite can make sure your event is anything but successful. Eventbrite offers tools to assure that you can keep up with the logical changes while you are on the go. It also makes it easier for invitees to respond while they are on the go. Its a win win with Eventbrite. It cost effective (no more purchasing expensive invitations and costly postage) and convenient.

Nachteile: Eventbrite needs to implement a 911 response team approach for customer service. Hit it, respond to it, solve it! Also, so many people are use the service now, I am unaware if it has safe guards against crashing and; if it does... what happens to my information? I do think that due to the high percentage of users at any given time, the system slows down considerably. This can be frustrating when trying to pay for an event or responding to an RSVP. The goal is stay focused on the goal. To assist users in planning and executing hassle, stressfree events.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2018
IT Professor
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2019

"Wanna go for events? The best place to find them instantly and track them over time."

Kommentare: Must watch application if you love staying up to date with events across the country..

Vorteile: I have been using this application for over a couple of years and attending events from time to time.
It doesn't show you only the nearest events but within the country that makes use flexible to register and attend them based on our choice.
I have attended various events listed by Microsoft, Google and others that regularly publish them for free to attend tech conferences and stuffs.
Apart from this, it provides and interface where you can register for events, download tickets, receive notifications, manage your user profiles, filter events based on different categories or pricing, and much more.

Nachteile: Certain sections(common categories) keep repeating on the homepage of the application which could be avoided, although not sure if they wish to keep users engaged to click on them or for easy access.
Could improve the user experience to some extent!!

• Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Bryan R.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2016

"Awesome Stuff"

Kommentare: What do you like best?
If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events. I had to download the app before I moved to Glasgow because I bought a conference ticket through Eventbrite, but then I started to tinker with it out of curiosity and it quickly became a very useful tool. I was new in the city and it quickly exposed me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have known about otherwise, I even managed to sneak into an Industry Day type event only older students were supposed to know about (and it was great, by the way).
What do you dislike?
I can't think about any major things I disliked about this service. There used to be some synchronisation issues between what I was doing on my laptop and what I was doing on the Android app, but they seem to be gone now. Not being able to see your own location when you click on the map is mildly inconvenient if you're in a hurry, but most of the time I add the events to my planner in advance and just clicking on the location I typed in there will take me to Google Maps. The only problem with this is that Google Maps could lead you to the wrong place if it has a similar name, I once went to the Patrick Terminal for something that was supposed to be in the City Centre and, earlier than that, it led me to some random agency in the City Centre for a photography exhibition that was actually in the East End.
Recommendations to others considering the product
You should only pick the interests you actually have. That's what the settings are for and even if you're afraid of missing out on something else, looking for events in an overwhelming sea of information isn't exactly productive.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Animation is a terribly competitive industry and you need lots of experience and connections to actually get inside. Even going to events that are only half related, like the ones about film, design, art, computer games and so on will get you into mailing lists, local and global communities and all kinds of other things you wouldn't have found out about by yourself. This creates a chain reaction and a lot more opportunities will find their way to you.

• Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2016
James G.
Director or Sales Ops
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Helped our Check-in time by 55%!!! YES 55%!! "

Kommentare: Ease-of-use, Great Simple Solution that is WIDELY Accepted and Embraced by the Users! I'd like more (easier) customization options for the novice, but I know I cannot have everything. Some of that may be me as I worked with Apple quite a bit and their Training and documentation my have me biased. They have a bite-sized Micro-learning modules for just about everything! We've used at least three others and this is leaps & bounds better than those!

Vorteile: OK 1) Easy-to-use Interface 2) Outstanding Central Hub for an Event 3) Helped us to Sell Tickets and Take Registrations - made it a lot easier to do and explain "how to do" for others 4) Whether at my desk or mobile at-the-event I can see and access everything! 5) User-Experience continually comes in at well-above 95% - Better than anything we've ever used! 6) Eventbrite's honesty because they tell what it CAN DO and then they help you to figure out (using a 3rd Party) to get what you want ! I am not going to go on and on, but I guess I just did! Lots to Eventbrite!

Nachteile: I'd like to get payout/ticket rev before the event ends, but I suppose it could be us. Also, I am not savvy as I should be to change/update colors/graphics/look-and-feel, so for me it was a lot of launch campaign, but forgot____... Or did not clearly know how to ____. I did access their online tools/FAQs and other training, it was just OK, not stellar. However though, I deal a lot with outstanding companies (Apple) that provide bite-size micro-learning modules for just about everything, so maybe it's just my bias.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Drew M.
Merchandiser
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2019

"Streamlines the Concert Going Experience"

Kommentare: As a huge live music fan, Eventbrite has been a great way for me to find and organize my live music itinerary. They are my go-to option for discovering local music events, and the ease with which you can purchase tickets and use them in other apps (such as Apple wallet) has really made the concert going experience easier for me. I appreciate the smooth functionality of the app, and its suggestions about events I would enjoy based on those I have previously attended. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Eventbrite presents a very smooth interface, and is a great and easy way to discover and purchase tickets to events. I love it that it allows you to add any tickets purchased through the software to your Apple wallet, and I also appreciate that it keeps an archive of all the past tickets that you've used through them; for those like me who enjoy keeping their physical tickets as a memento of sorts, this app does it for your digital tickets automatically. All of my transactions with Eventbrite feel safe and secure.

Nachteile: One time I purchased tickets for a concert, but ended up missing it due to something unforeseen coming up. This was the only event that the app did NOT keep a record of - the tickets have disappeared from my past archive. I would like to see this tweaked where the app saves not only the tickets used, but also those unused.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Contributing Editor
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Reliable and easy to use"

Vorteile: Eventbrite is extremely versatile. I have used it to create events, to purchase tickets or RSVP to events and frequently, to search for events. To create an event page, Eventbrite makes it as easy as possible for you. From there, you have easy access to who is and isn't attending, and also receive a guestlist for your event which you can use for check-in. From personal experience on the user side, I love that once you've RSVPed, you get a clear confirmation email that allows you to easily 'add' the event to your calendar of choice (or you can do this from the Eventbrite page right after you've RSVPed), and Eventbrite plugs in all the relevant information into your calendar. This always saves me so much time and usually encourages me to attend the event. I imagine that the participants signing up for events I have created in the past have also enjoyed this feature.

Nachteile: There is not a lot of customization available. You don't get to control the font/size or other design-related aspects of the event page so the event information and photo are all presented in the same way for each event. I have, in the past, generally used Eventbrite in combination with other softwares, e.g. a FB event page (that links to the Eventbrite for RSVPs).

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019