Über Eventbrite

Plattform für Event-Ticketing und -Marketing mit dem weltweit größten Teilnehmernetzwerk zum Planen, Verwalten und Bewerben von Events.

Erfahre mehr über Eventbrite

Eventbrite has been a great tool for sourcing networking events or when looking for training opportunities within the community.

The lack of customer service accessibility. No email, no phone number no chat window.

Bewertungen zu Eventbrite

Eventbrite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5.020 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventbrite bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5.020)

Leitung HR in Österreich
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jederzeit wieder

Kommentare: Nutze es für Tickets etc., klappt immer sehr gut

Super App, benutzerfreundlich, hat bisher immer ausgezeichnet funktioniert

Eigentlich gar nichts, bisher hatte ich nie ein Problem damit

Barbara
MTA in Deutschland
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mein Erfahrungsbericht mit Eventbrighte

Die Events sind übersichtlich dargestellt

ICh finde mich auf der Seite sehr gut zurecht,sie ist übersichtlich und man findet jedes event

Sarah
Sarah
Media Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite for Beginners

Kommentare: Our goal is to encourage our Facebook audiences to attend more virtual events and provide them with the exact information and details they need, all housed in one concise place and Eventbrite has been the perfect tool for us. The analytics and reporting are very robust, especially for a free plan.

The setup and ease of use for a first time Eventbrite user/manager was incredibly easy and seamless. The feature that is most useful to us is the Facebook event integration - and the best part - it's free. This way, our social media audiences can register for tickets directly through the Facebook event published on Facebook. It's such a powerful feature and so incredibly easy to setup.

I wish there was an abilitty to make updates to the address after an event has already been published. With COVID-19, we had to shift from an in-person event to make it a virtual event and because we had to change the address, Eventbrite woudn't allow it. Suggestion - if an address needs to be changed, Eventbrite could automatically send an email to the list of attendees or a calendar notification of the change. The Mailchimp feature is extremely limited and I have trouble understanding what exactly the purpose of it is. I have not doubt that Eventbrite will enhance it in the future with incorporate more robust functions because Eventbrite is really great with continually improving their tools.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good for event promotion and ticketing/applications

Kommentare: I enjoy that Eventbrite lets me "follow" groups whose events I'm interested in, so that I can be notified whenever they post a new event. Eventbrite provides high-definition live streaming of the events and real-time interaction with attendees.

Eventbrite has made it so simple for me to organize and host an event. All the fundamentals are laid out in a clear fashion, which simplifies management. You can also look back at past events you've made, which can be a wealth of information. One of the features I appreciate best is the ability to administer multiple "organizations" (profiles) from within the same account.

When it comes time to make the abbreviated URL to promote the event, I always seem to get flustered. There's room for development there, and the ensuing connection might be integrated into the production of the event as a whole, in my opinion.

Carolyn
President in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be good, now to expensive

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Would have stayed with it had the costs not increased so dramatically last year.

Clear, modern, visually appealing. Easy for customers to use!

The cost has gone up so much that it's not accessible. The reporting and planning of multiple date events is a little frustrating.

Abhishek
Owner in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Review for eventbrite

Some pros of Eventbrite software include:User-friendly interface: Eventbrite has a clean, intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to create and manage events and sell tickets.Robust ticketing system: Eventbrite offers a wide range of ticketing options, including general admission, VIP, and discounted tickets, and it integrates with popular payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.Promotional tools: Eventbrite has a variety of promotional tools to help users reach potential attendees, including social media sharing and email marketing.Comprehensive feature set: Eventbrite offers a range of features to help users manage their events, including tools for managing registration, creating custom branding, and tracking ticket sales.Widely used and trusted: Eventbrite is a well-established platform with a strong reputation, making it a reliable choice for event organizers.Customer support: Eventbrite offers a variety of support options, including a help center, email support, and phone support, to help users with any issues or questions they may have.

There are a few potential drawbacks to using Eventbrite as a event management and ticketing platform:Cost: Eventbrite charges a fee for ticket sales, which is a percentage of the ticket price plus a fixed fee per ticket sold. This can be a significant cost for events with a large number of attendees.Limited customization: While Eventbrite allows you to customize the appearance of your event page and ticketing forms, the options for customization are somewhat limited compared to other event management platforms.Complexity: Eventbrite has a lot of features, which can be overwhelming for users who are new to the platform or who are organizing a simple event.Customer service: Some users have reported less-than-satisfactory experiences with Eventbrite's customer service.User interface: The Eventbrite platform can be difficult to navigate, especially for users who are not technically savvy.Integration issues: Eventbrite may not always integrate seamlessly with other tools and platforms that you are using for your event, such as email marketing or CRM software.Limited payment options: Eventbrite only supports a limited number of payment gateways, which can be a problem for users in certain countries or regions.

Caroline
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite review

I liked that it is affordable and that you can pay for what you need. I also like that you can customize your plan for what you need. We host a lot of events throughout the year and Eventbrite helps us and our clients on track with event attendance.

There are a few more fees associated with the service. They tell you there will be fees but it sometimes becomes costly after fees. They advertise a lot of services as free that then have fees.

Tydie
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use for Event Management

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Love it, would definitely use it again for event management and recommend it to my colleagues and friends. Easy to manage on the backend.

I love how easy it was to set up my event and manage all the moving pieces. I could track registration, register folks on my end, and create the registration page to my liking.

No cons really, just the price. It isn't super expensive, but wish it was cheaper.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a useful, trusted product, but that cost implication affects how often we will use it.

It's very easy to set up and monitor events, and once you've done more than one, copying event information over to new dates is fast and easy.

What used to be free - setting up a small event - now costs £20.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EventBrite Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Information of the events on the their website is very accurate and complete.

Nothing because everything is perfect on their website.

Larry
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Easily access great events in the palm of your hands

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Eventbrite offers the collection of the most entertaining events in your area all in one place. It is widely used by several events, which means that you no longer have to search multiple websites to learn of the great events in your area. I also like the filter features, which is easy to use and allows for me to only view events that I may enjoy and attend.

No major cons. They have fixed most of the issues or dislikes.

Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite is easy and effective

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is easy to use and effective in organizing

Some people are not aware of using this

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great option, depending on your needs!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the services provided with Eventbrite. It streamlines and centralizes so many processes involved in planning a conference. It also helps us keep on track, advertise with social media, and track data on attendees. It's an incredible option worth considering, especially if you are hosting/leading a free event.

Eventbrite is an incredible platform for managing events and conferences. Here are a few reasons you'll enjoy it: - It's extremely user-friendly. Of course basic, background tech skills are helpful, but it's easy to get up and going and learn to navigate. - Similarly, the user interface is nicely designed. Nothing tricky or odd in my opinion - the webpage design just makes sense. - You can use it across multiple types of devices - not just limited to your laptop. - As long as your event is free, you can use Eventbrite for free - that's pretty incredible. - The web platform has always been quick and responsive with no glitches/errors. - It integrates seamlessly with many other platforms that you may be using when organizing an event (Sched, social media, etc.). This is great for promoting! - There are lots of customization features. I feel like I've only scratched the surface with all that's available. - Effortlessly creates scanning systems for participants. - Although not as powerful as the website, there is a mobile version that is growing with features. - I just love that Eventbrite streamlines so many things for me. Instead of having to jump between multiple tools/platforms for multiple purposes, Eventbrite centralizes a lot involved in our process.

I have very little to complain about with this platform, but I do think there is room for improvement with customer support. There response time was good, but could improve. It might be helpful to build out a better FAQ or help system in the website, since there isn't a lot of blogs or help available from other sources. Next, we offer a free event for educators, but I think the service charge would be expensive and cut into profits if our event was a paid conference.

Syed Nabeel
Operation manager in Kanada
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get bright with eventbrite

Kommentare: its a great experience overall because its a good product on this price point and do lot of your work with out any lapse or issue overall a big thumbs up to the team.

Almost every thing its user friendly ans easy to use get real time info on various featurea like ticketing booking a slot and so on and very easy payment medium.

interface need to be more attractive although its simple just to add up few more attractive colour on application or webpage

Lena
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Event rite is a fantastic all in one event planning software

Kommentare: Eventbrite allows me to plan, create, manage, ticket, and checkin guests all with ease. I have all of my contacts right at my fingers and can create a fully customizable event. The forms are customized so that I can be sure I receive all the information I need from customers. I am able to share so easily on most any platform and manage everything, from attendees, to the event details, payments and ticketing, and even checkin and registration on the day of the event. It makes it so easy for event to go flawlessly. I highly recommend.

I really like how easy it is to set up a planned event with full customization. I am able to import contacts from many platforms allowing me to reach a larger audience. It is great for any size event and allows customers to attend the event with minimal interaction with employees. It is easy to share and manage and makes ticketing go very smoothly from start to finish.

There are some required features that I don’t always need to use but it’s not that inconvenient so I don’t really have any complaints.

Joanna
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Option for Small Nonprofits

Kommentare: My overall experience with Eventbrite was positive. I do believe, though, that the production link access process could be streamlined. Do users have to create a password protected Eventbrite account for a free ticket? Eliminating that step could streamline the process for both attendees and administrators.

Being a small nonprofit performing arts organization, Eventbrite's no-fee ticketing option was a great way for our choir offer our virtual production free to our community. We had more views for the production than expected. In fact, attendees included senior living center residents from different countries as well as from several states in the US. I believe using Eventbrite broadened our audience. Another pro was being able to capture names and email addresses of all attendees. I easily exported the contact information for importing to our email distribution app.

Our organization attracts an older demographic. We had quite a few people contact us at the start of each performance stating they could not figure out how to view our concert. Each instance was an issue with logging into the Eventbrite account. After attempting to assist, I eventually had to send the performance video link directly to the guest via email.

Kavya
Founder and CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Easy to use + Reliable

I like that as an event attendee, I don't have to log in to register for an event. It makes it easy to register in a hurry. As an event host, I like knowing attendees can quickly register. I like that you're able to modify the event in real time (e.g. adding more seats) without affecting the event itself. I also like that you can get a database of the attendee info seamlessly (emails, name, etc.) It's a well-known brand so people trust it when you host an event through Eventbrite; in fact, I often have people ask if there is an Eventbrite sign up if I mention hosting an event verbally.

I've had trouble in the past hosting events on zoom where attendees were not able to get the zoom link once they registered. Many emailed me directly as it was not in their confirmation email. This may have been resolved but as a result, I always email all the attendees outside of Eventbrite as a precaution to make sure they have the zoom/virtual conferencing details after registering.

Heathere
Assistant manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Eventbrite tickets are amazing

Kommentare: We have premiere movies and events twice a month. Without eventbrite we'd have customers standing in line for hours waiting to buy tickets, or redeem tickets. With the help of eventbrite our lines stay flowing quickly and efficiently.

I love this software because regardless of what event or premiere we have, it's so easy to go online and set up the ticket sales. It's super affordable and easy to get paid. It makes it so much easier on all of our employees and customers too.

There's nothing I dislike about the product. They have been amazing so far.

Crystal
Board President in USA

Awesome platform

Best event management platform with LOTS of flexibility! I can create all kinds of ticketing and promo code options. I love that I can manually add attendees who are complimentary or paid outside the platform.

I WISH there was a feature that allowed to me easily BULK add attendees. While I love the fact that I can add attendees manually, the fact that the platform doesn't allow for bulk attendee uploads is a blackeye IMHO.

Adam
Program Coordinator in USA

Elite Event Management Features at Reasonable Cost

Kommentare: Eventbrite allows us to capture RSVPs and registration information for our nonprofit's events - both fundraising and community events. It can be used to run off badges and attendee lists for registration-required events. It's a platform that's used quite often in our broader community and trusted by our donors and volunteers. There are options to accept donations with registration, which has been helpful, as well.

Eventbrite offers top-level event management, registration, and ticketing features at reasonable costs, often added to ticket pricing and without upfront fees. Their free-tier features are excellent options for free community events and have save our nonprofit many headaches in managing RSVPs to fundraising events.

The more advanced features can be a bit complicated to navigate, with some options tucked and nested into other selections. Documentation is extremely helpful, though, and navigation is easier with just a bit of practice and experience.

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Deutschland
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

State of the Art Event management

Kommentare: The event I attended which was managed via Eventbrite hat serval hundred attendees. From a visitors perspective anything worked flawlessly and smooth. The event I set up was a lot smaller but also worked out great from an organizers point of view. I am confident Eventbrite played a central role to this as it streamlined the organisation and the preparation as well as positively supported the execution of the events. Eventbrite is a modern, fast and anticipating web application that is easy to use and works for teams colaborating in organizing small and obviously medium to large sized events. It also funnels some of your more exotic ideas about how your event should work down a reasonable lane, which is healthy, es pecially for newcomers and the less experienced. I simply can recommend Eventbrite and will use it again for our followup event(s) in 2019.

I used Eventbrite a couple of times when booking events for myself or colleagues. It was simple, easy, had the information I was looking for where I expected it to be and all (comprehensive) steps that led me through researching the event (MTP Hamburg) to choosing what I specifically wanted to finalizing booking completely without any hassle. A while later I had to organize an Event myself and remembered my positive experience as a user, which I wanted to provide to attendees of my event as well. It was then, that I realized how much this has to do with the way you setup an event from inside Eventbrite. There is a verry good guide for setting up events and a step by step tour for beginners. There also are recommendations about what to do when and what information might be expected by potential attendees. I liked the basic support which was included as a beginner. Also, there are areas where Eventbrite clearly draws a line regarding its functionalities and forwards you to connected third party services (as for example if you want super fancy badges or have more esoteric data mining procedures in mind regarding your attendees data). As a newbie to event management AND Eventbrite in particular I was also happy about the broad spectrum of FAQ and help videos. I was very happy to be supplied with a solution that provided me with high quality, easy to use features and was free to use for my non-profit event on top of it.

Speaking of FAQ and learning how to use Eventbrite it is true that there is a lot of material available online. Sadly there is also light and shadow to this. Some of the explanations I found online were clearly dated and others did either not cover the specifics of the topic I needed (recommendation / invitation based multi stepp application requests) or referred to things which had been changed in the past. Also the Options for the design and look of the Event Homepage were limited. These aren't necessarily bad things only. BEing forced to stay with a simple (but still beautiful) Layout as well as required to go with a simpler application process then I imagined in the end turned out to be good as it simplified things and allowed me to concentrate on matters more central to the event I was planning. It just needed some letting go first and willingness to do it differently than I first had imagined.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Owner in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Leader in Event Management

Kommentare: Eventbrite is an outstanding platform for event planning and ticketing. Its user-friendly interface, robust promotional tools, and comprehensive event management features make it a top choice for both organizers and attendees. Despite a few minor drawbacks, Eventbrite remains a go-to platform for streamlining event operations and driving ticket sales. Whether you're hosting a small workshop or a large-scale conference, Eventbrite provides the necessary tools to make your event a success

One of the standout features of Eventbrite is its user-friendly interface. Navigating the platform is intuitive, whether you are an event organizer or an attendee. The process of setting up an event and managing ticket sales is straightforward, thanks to the well-designed event creation tools and customizable ticketing options. Eventbrite offers a variety of ticket types, including general admission, VIP, early bird, and more, allowing organizers to cater to different audiences and pricing structures.

While Eventbrite excels in many areas, there are a few areas for improvement. Firstly, the pricing structure, although competitive, may be prohibitive for smaller-scale events or non-profit organizations. Eventbrite charges fees based on a percentage of ticket sales, which can add up significantly. Additionally, some users have reported occasional glitches or technical issues, although these instances appear to be relatively rare.

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enormous capabilities to manage all stages of events and ensure a distinctive organization

Kommentare: Through Eventbrite, we were able to organize a lot of the events that we do periodically to introduce our new products, and indeed it helped us during the organization and sending the invitations and knowing the number of people who confirmed their desire to attend and we were able to prepare their records and also document all the guests’ observations with high accuracy.

Eventbrite is very creative, and gives us great solutions to organize everything related to the events we organize. I like how easy it is to post event information and details, and we can add links and images and format them as we see fit. I also like the way the event invites and promotional links are sent, which are easily sent in various ways by Eventbrite to pre-selected contacts. I also appreciate the ability to receive and process payments directly through Eventbrite, and I also love the logs and reports that can be generated by Eventbrite during all phases of the event, as well as after the event, which includes comprehensive stats and also collects data for you collected from attendees.

I don't think there is anything wrong with Eventbrite, it's very special and easy to use and helps you organize and manage events very efficiently.

Abigail
Abigail
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free platform for nonprofits to utilize

Kommentare: Eventbrite is free for free events, easy to set up and looks professional.

I work at a nonprofit with a small marketing staff. Before using Eventbrite, we were building our events on our website which looked awful and dull. It would take a lot of time for not much reward. With Eventbrite, I can create a basic event in a matter of a few minutes. I can make it private or public to be shared with the Eventbrite community. Best of all, most of our events are free to enter, which means it's free to post them on Eventbrite. It's easy to check attendees in at the door, download reports, and communicate last-minute messages with registrants. Eventbrite is a great tool more companies should take advantage of.

In some instances, we've held events that require many conditional questions to be completed during registration. Unfortunately, Eventbrite doesn't allow the function of complex, conditional questions, which can really slow down the registration process. On the backend, the menu names aren't the most intuitive. There are certain functions that are difficult to find, such as where to cancel an order, but after expanding each sidebar menu, you can usually find which what you need. My biggest pet peeve with Eventbrite is that if you create an event that takes place more then five weeks away, ticket sales will automatically be set to end in five weeks from that date, regardless of when your event takes place. There have been many times when I've forgotten to change this default date and received complaints of ticket sales being closed weeks prior to an event. I wish Eventbrite would make the default date the date of the event.

Gordon
Software Developer in Kenia
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Popular platform for finding interesting events in your city

Kommentare: Overall, Eventbrite is a powerful platform for event organizers to promote and manage their events and for attendees to discover and register for various events. It has become a go-to choice for many due to its popularity.

I have been using Eventbrite for a while now to find interesting events in my city. It is a simple to find find and register for events. The payment of event tickets is also pretty straight forward as it provides the major and common payment options.I like that Eventbrite easily integrates with Google Calender and therefore whenever you sign up for an event, it is automatically registered in your calendar which provides you with a reminder system for your events. For some events, you even get an option to book for specific desired seats. Since Eventbrite is popular, many event organizers will opt to use it for their events and you as a user are guaranteed to find a good variety of events to choose from.

Due to its saturation and competition, some events may choose not to use the site to register for their event. In other words, you may not find all the events in this site and might be forced to look for some events in other less popular sites.