Über Bill4Time

Die flexible, präzise und nutzerfreundliche Online-Rechnungsstellung macht die Fakturierung und die Bezahlung schnell und schmerzlos. 14 Tage kostenlos testen.

Erfahre mehr über Bill4Time

It is user friendly, the support at B4T go above and beyond. Easy to use, not complicated any single user can use without difficulty.

Payments can be a little confusing. I take deposits and have to apply them later when I begin invoicing.

Bewertungen zu Bill4Time

Bill4Time hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 190 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bill4Time bereits verwendet?

Abigail
Abigail
Director of Mass Torts in USA

Great for busy firms!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Bill4Time has been great. The customer support team has been available when needed with quick responses and we have had no issues with the software.

There are features for everything that you can think of. Its easy for people to do the basic things that they need as well as advanced reporting features for administrators.

When you are using the software for projects with different companies, you are required to set up different logins. This can create confusion and requires staff to confirm that they are signed into the correct account when tracking time.

Francisco
Owner in Puerto Rico
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bill4Time got me started, helped me survive Hurricane Maria, and helped me survive covid-19

Kommentare: Awesome. My only thorn is what I wrote in the first "Con".

It is cloud-based, super user friendly (everyone's learning curve has been quite small), supports electronic billing, and gets the job done effectively and efficiently. If you have to follow billing guidelines that require a separate entry for every discreet task, the "batch" entry feature CANNOT be beat. Being cloud-based, I able to start working on getting my billing up to date within 48 hours of being hit by a CAT-5 hurricane. It has also let our team work remotely during the pandemic while having full access to our billing platform (my billing admin continues to work with us even though she moved out of state!). To put my review into context, after 25 years I opened my own law firm. My clients are mostly multi-national insurance companies that require I submit bills with ABA task and activity codes. I absolutely needed a billing platform, and I did not have the money to pay close to $10k in a server, "traditional software" (I grew up on one of the main legal billing programs out there) and IT setup. This costs me less per year that what such a program would cost, back-ups are taken care of, I can access from anywhere, and I don't have to cough up a pretty penny every five years to upgrade a server or the program. BTW- It has a very decent iOS app to boot (a proper app mind you; not browser based). I have no relation to Bill4Time; I'm just a very happy customer preaching its benefits as the practice of law evolves.

Even diamonds have flaws (at least most of them). I have only two items I yearn for, which I will share in order of importance: 1. When I look at a case and below I see all the time entries, I can see the activity code but I cannot see the ABA task code unless I click on the entry. It adds a step I would love to see erased when I am correcting our invoices. Not a dealbreaker for sure, but adding this small item would make a difference. 2. Much farther down the list: as far as I know, no Dropbox integration. I want to beg for it and did when I first subscribed to Bill4Time, but at present I am not sure I would even do much with it. Honestly, by now I don't even miss it. Being cloud-based, your session can hiccup (it's rare but it does happen) and its a nuisance. This is not on Bill4Time; any platform you use via the internet is always subject to this. But the benefits of a cloud-based program (which I mentioned in the "Pros") exceedingly outweigh this, at least for me.

Alfred
Forensic Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

App, which allows me to add time anywhere. Relatively easy to use - intuitive. Easy payment system and reasonable fees.

Cannot add credit card fees directly to the invoice at time of customer payment. Retainer invoices are complicated. Cannot set up to use multiple sub-contractors without getting multiple licenses. This is very expensive, especially when you only sporadically use different subs.

Ellen
Controller in USA

Disappointed

Kommentare: Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Antwort von Paradigm

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bill4Time handles our customer billing and invoicing

Kommentare: Bill4Time's portability and ease of use are its greatest strengths; I can take care of client billing even when I'm away from the office.

The company as a whole is quite pleased with the decision to switch to Bill4Time. It's a well-organized, well-thought-out, and user-friendly software that might, at times, feel repetitive. The web-based interface is great, and it gives me peace of mind about maintaining accurate records.

The app doesn't always work as smoothly as you'd like on mobile devices. I occasionally have crashes and strange graphics glitches, and I wish I had access to more future projections for scheduling purposes.

Catherine
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for law office

Kommentare: Very easy to use in all capacities, from entering time and expenses, creating invoices, editing, reports, etc.

I really like the reports tab...I can run just about any kind of report very quickly and easily.

I can't really think of anything. There may have been some things in the past that I "wished" bill4time would have, and when I would ask for help if it existed, and if it didn't exist, it does now. Updates are happening without any interruption to our use.

Matthew
Partner in USA

Almost Does it All

It is client-based. It allows you to have one client, and assign matters, thus avoiding having three of the same client. It has a pretty strong calendar that allows the whole office to see who is doing what. You can use their app to record time, and it loads that time once you have an internet connection. I can't say enough good about the program. It is very easy to use. But, if you run into a snag, their support team is outstanding and prompt.

I wish it had a reminder feature with a combination of e-mail and cell phone messaging.

Brenda
Accounting Assistant in USA

Bill4Time vs Timeslips

Kommentare: Very pleased when the firm switched to it

Easy to learn. Very easy to teach new hires.

I cannot honestly list anything negative

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software, simple invoicing

Kommentare: Great, very easy to use

The dashboard simplifies tracking and time entry. Invoicing is simple and I like the multiple ways to reconcile payment.

The price is a little steep for a small company, but the functionality is great!

Very, very satisfied with switch to Bill4Time

Kommentare: Overall the whole firm has been very happy with our recent switch to Bill4Time. It's a very clean, intuitive, and easy to use program, though can get redundant. Web-based interface is nice too and makes me feel confident about record keeping.

Love it all! Easy to use and intuitive. User on boarding went well. Nice web based interface. Not as much of a headache to enter time as previous software.

Onboarding/entering our billable clients, references, and tasks was a bit tedious and repetitive for set up. Have to manually enter updated information for references individually, which we update every quarter for a decent volume.

Owen

The good and bad of Bill4Time

Kommentare: Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training. Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite. The integration with QuickBooks works well. The iphone app is well done.

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move). Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice. The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!) Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

Myron

Mac user

Kommentare: Excellent.

Works with Mac. Easy to setup and use. Works well with remote timekeepers. Never had an error or problem with this billing software after 5+ years. Great customer service to answer questions about features.

Nothing. Works great. No problems to report.

Lisa
Legal Assistant in USA

Excellent Product for a New and Continuing Users

Kommentare: Migrating to B4T has been a great move for our office. When I have had questions, it has been simple to do a quick chat or call to help me navigate my way. This has been a real boon to the practice and I am very happy with this product. The more I dig in the more I realize how helpful this program is to analyze our overall productivity.

We used another billing product which was specific to our business, but really inadequate for the practice. This has been a great change for us. The set up was easy. It is user-friendly overall - not just for hourly billing - but for info, expenses and accounting for each client including adding the receipts for the client's review. Additionally, the available reports make it simple to see who is billing how much, which payments have been made in any specific period and help us with work and cash flow.

The only issue that I have is when I am adding multiple expense or time entries, I occasionally end up with an open item that I am not sure is captured or not. This may be due to my method of entry, but it requires me to double back and recheck it.

Partner in USA

Excellent Product; Better Support

The software itself is fine. What stands out, however, is the technical support. They not help with software questions, but help even more with correcting bookkeeping errors. We have gone to a virtual firm model, so each attorney handles more and more of the day to day administrative functions, including billing and bookkeeping. To know you have someone to call who can generally take the time to walk through and correct mistakes and provide technical assistance is critical.

As with any software if you were to develop it yourself (assuming you had the ability to do so) you would do it differently in some regards. For instance, I usually enter time for a day on the following day. it would be nice to not have to change the date for each entry, but to change the date just at the start and keep it on that date until you manually change to a different date. This is a nit and relates to how I do things. I'm sure I could come up with other nits, but overall the program works and works well.

Teri
Solutions Architect in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Enjoy Working With Bill4Time

Kommentare: I think Bill4Time is as easy or as complex as the user makes it. It fits those of us who are not really accounting types as well as those who are pros. I am able to add users, clients, projects, activities, tasks, etc...quickly, and easily. That means a lot to our small business.

1. I like being able to associate budgets to clients. This is very helpful if it involves a fixed bid project. We don't want to go over budget or under. Running the Budget Report every few days keeps our projects inline with the client's expected investment. 2. I like the new dashboard. It's much more convenient and fun. 3. It's easy to add in contractors when needed. It's easy to give them the access I want them to have. It's also easy to set contractor's rates.

I would like to be able to include sub-projects (or phases) under a parent project. This would be very convenient. I would like more control over the report formating. I've noticed that some really wide reports are generated on portrait layout PDFs. Sometimes we have all hands on deck and are really busy. I would like the software to send out an alert when hours logged are within 10% (or a user-defined percentage) of the associated budget. This would keep us from accidentally going over budget.

Teresa
Admin Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Application and Simple for Billing

Kommentare: Never had issues.

I would like to be able to attach documents to the time entries.

Ann

Well worth the money

Kommentare: Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Gonzalo
Member of the Board of Directors in Mexiko

Cost - benefit best alternative

Kommentare: Very good

Easy to use, intuitive alternative and the best alternative from a cost-benefit analysis.

The iPhone app.

Carlos
partner in Mexiko

Good sftware

Kommentare: easy to bill

cloud base -easy to use, the app is pefect

limited features, no spanish version. Tarif module is limitaed

Omara
Attorney in Puerto Rico

Recommended Features

The software is easy to use and has minimal downtime.

(1) Integrate abbreviations for words or phrases used repeatedly when filling out time sheets, so that the user only needs to type the abbreviation rather than writing the complete word or phrase. For example, "TW" for "telephone call with". The user will enter TW and the software automatically writes "telephone call with". (2) When words are misspelled, the software should correct automatically or at least show possible corrections (like Microsoft Word features when words are misspelled).

Tom
VP Technical Compliance Services in USA
Eisenbahnbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Project Management Software

Kommentare: As I stated, tracking client projects time and expenses is a snap, also report running is simple and quick. Summaries of all types are easy to determine and obtain reports for, we just love it!

The ease of data entry is second to none. We have been users of Bill4Time for more than 8 years now and honestly we are so grateful to have found this software. It makes our project management seamless. Reports are a click of a button to manage project time and expenses.

I can't think of a single issue that have had. If problems are there, I don't know about them.

Tracy
owner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Bill 4 Time changed my life

Kommentare: I'm in love. I've told every one of my freelance designer friends about it. It is invaluable to me.

The software is SOOO easy to use. It has saved hours and hours of time each month on my billing and has helped me gain more than a 30% increase in my billable hours. I also love being able to pull reports. I can get an excellent picture of how much I'm billing, who I'm billing, who has NOT paid me, etc. It has absolutely been the most significant game-changer in my business.

Honestly there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Nanci
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Bill4Time is worth your time

Kommentare: I searched for a duel timekeeping and accounting software for almost a year before I settled on Bill4Time. It is the only one I found that did both well. Avoiding the time it takes to move timekeeping records into an accounting program every month is a fantastic feature!

This software is fantastic! It's affordable and the support is the best I've ever had from any company. It is intuitive and is easy to figure out if you've made an error anywhere in your accounting.

There is a bit of a learning curve to the invoicing section but once it's set up you'll be grateful.

Raychael
Paralegal and Office Manager in USA

"Would highly recommend!"

" Bill4Time has been the only billing system our lawfirm uses that remains user friendly, simple and clear in its layout along with consistency in its formatting and processes. I would highly recommend this product! "

There are a few glitches when entering whole batches of entries that need to be addressed. For example, some settings don't always transfer through to the next row and it ends up costing valuable time having to go back and change settings on each entry within the batch.

Monica

Exceptional customer service!

Kommentare: Our experience has been a very positive one and we especially love the customer service and how the employees follow up to see how you're doing after an issue had been notified and fixed.

We're very happy with this product and all of our attorneys use it to enter all time entries for work performed. I especially like how easy it is to locate the case and enter the time worked.

Double entries were common before, but it seemed the company has fixed that problem.