Über Bill4Time

Erschwingliche und einfach zu verwendende Saas-Lösung, um deine Stunden zu verfolgen und den Überblick über deine Ausgaben zu behalten. 14 Tage kostenlos testen.

Erfahre mehr über Bill4Time

Jason H.
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"Clean, easy to use billing software"

Kommentare: Its a billing program and is extremely effective at billing. I find no "cons" when comparing to other billing programs I've looked at. I'd love more practice management functionality--but I don't see that as the main purpose/use of this program.

Vorteile: The program is clean, simple, and available anywhere through the web and various applications for mobile devices. New users are easy to setup and manage. Reporting functions are easy to manage. Downtime is a non-issue. Reports are easy to run and provide the information we need to keep a pulse on our firm's billings, collections, and associated compensation models. There are also easy reports to provide for accountability of time keepers. Invoicing is easy as well and so is receiving payments. We also use the trust accounting functionality which helps us keep on top of retainers. Another popular billing program we looked at tried to charge us about 5 times the cost of our average user, merely because one report regarding collections was critical to our internal compensation model. We've used Bill4Time for our billing needs for over 5 years, and many of our attorneys used it before we formed our firm. Its solid, simple, and easy to use.

Matthew B.
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2020

"Almost Does it All"

Vorteile: It is client-based. It allows you to have one client, and assign matters, thus avoiding having three of the same client. It has a pretty strong calendar that allows the whole office to see who is doing what. You can use their app to record time, and it loads that time once you have an internet connection. I can't say enough good about the program. It is very easy to use. But, if you run into a snag, their support team is outstanding and prompt.

Nachteile: I wish it had a reminder feature with a combination of e-mail and cell phone messaging.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2020
Ellen W.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"Disappointed"

Kommentare: Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

Vorteile: That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

Nachteile: After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

von Bill4Time an 16.5.2019

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Julia B.
Principal Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Best Small Office Law Practive Software Ever"

Kommentare: Love it. Simple and fast. Great reporting.

Vorteile: It is very intuitive and easy to use. I can enter time and run reports in no time flat.

Nachteile: Would love to be able to link expenses from my bank account to be able to run an income and expense report.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Tama T.
Executrix and Paralegal/Investigator
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"The perfect fit"

Kommentare: It's been a life saver in that I can easily and conveniently produce supporting documentation as to my out of pocket expenses and time in administering this estate as well as bill for and account for my time and expenses in my Paralegal/Investigation firm which makes getting paid much easier and with no hassle because the invoices and statements are detailed, clear and easy for my clients to understand.

Vorteile: The software is much like the software that I had become accustomed to using at a law firm and is reasonably priced for me as a one person newly established business where the cost of the law firms software is simply not feasible. Additionally, I love the convenience of being able to create and produce a customized report for any given request for information once an entry has been created and entered. The ease of use and setup is also something I really like.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything thus far that I don't like about the software.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2020
William F.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

"Money Well Spent"

Kommentare: The various report options help me to understand better what is happening with my case management and accounts receivable.

Vorteile: Bill4Time is easy to use and provides the features that I need for case management. Customer support is outstanding as well.

Nachteile: Sometimes it reorders the time that I have entered, but that is not a substantive problem.

Christine W.
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Great Billing System and Great Value"

Kommentare: B4T is a great billing software that satisfies all of our billing needs. It's very reasonably priced and has an excellent customer service staff. I recommend it highly for anyone looking for a quality product that won't break the bank but will still provide all the support you can ask for.

Vorteile: B4T is completely user friendly and has a neat, simple layout with no unnecessary noise to clutter your view like so many software products. It provides all of our billings needs in a straight-forward, uncomplicated manner.
Their customer service is top-notch. I haven't had a single instance where I worked with a rep who wasn't extremely courteous and immediately able fix a problem or provide guidance for whatever need I had. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic and is such a pleasure to deal with. She's assisted me on numerous occasions and I can't say enough about her.
Something else that I love about B4T is their support desk phones are answered within 2 or 3 rings by actual human beings. I'm never placed on hold by robo-operators as so often occurs with other companies (both professionally and personally).

Nachteile: I don't have any cons worth expressing.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Liana C.
Solo Practitioner
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"I have loved Bill4Time since 2009!"

Kommentare: I get my billind done very fast compared to how long it would take me to do it manually. It is also great to keep track of my productivity.

Vorteile: It is easy to keep track of billable time, especially with the desktop widget.

Nachteile: Things have to be entered in a certain order on the widget. Otherwise they get erased. This is a hassle since my short term memory is not that good. I would like to be able to enter data on the widget in any order. I have always had a hard time with the accounting reports. They are not friendly to non accountants. I just want to know who owes me what and since when. I still don't know how to do that after 11 years of being your client.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Gonzalo A.
Member of the Board of Directors
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2020

"Cost - benefit best alternative"

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: Easy to use, intuitive alternative and the best alternative from a cost-benefit analysis.

Nachteile: The iPhone app.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2020
Norm R.
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"Great Time and Billing Program in the World!"

Kommentare: I've used it for several years and I depend on it implicitly. My business is 100% time-billed. This keeps me organized and I make certain every client pays what they should for our work - no less, no more. It takes the guessing out of my business. My clients like the invoices too (except the total amount due :)

Vorteile: Ease of use. Easily customizable. Mobile or desktop. Accurate. It makes certain I don't "lose" any time during the day. Time is money!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that is not there that I need. It's great.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Owen G.
Member
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"The good and bad of Bill4Time"

Kommentare: Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

Vorteile: The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training.
Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite.
The integration with QuickBooks works well.
The iphone app is well done.

Nachteile: The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move).
Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice.
The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!)
Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Ashton C.
Owner / President
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"The perfect solution"

Kommentare: I run a small business that has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years. Our work load is sometimes overwhelming. Bill4Time allows us to track our work and bill for our services and it is very simple to use and this allows us to spend the majority of our time performing our work that we are paid for. I looked at several similar online project management services and chose B4T. I am glad that I did.

Vorteile: Our company deals with over 100 clients, each of which has numerous projects. Bill4Time allows us to track our time on each project, produce invoices quickly and track payments and receivables. As with any complex software there is a learning curve. Bill4time was very easy to implement. Any questions or how to's they are always available to help.

Nachteile: All in all I really don't have any complaints.

Shana B.
Paralegal and Office Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"We have had a small law firm for over 5 years now. We use Bill4Time to do all of our billing."

Kommentare: The main benefit is a completely easy to use and easy to implement billing software that allows the overall billing process to be smooth and efficient for both our firm and our clients.

Vorteile: The best thing about Bill4Time is that it is so easy to use and you can access it from anywhere. I can work on client billing and invoices from home or on the road and do not have to worry about making sure my laptop is with me. It provides the LEDES invoice formats that our clients require for us to submit our bills electronically to them and creating the LEDES files is just the click of a button. Then you can also create a PDF file of the invoice just as easily. It is extremely simple to change the settings and customize it to fit your exact type of business. The website usually runs flawlessly with very little downtime, if ever. Bill4Time offers many features. It is easy to search for clients, matters, or invoices within the program. Any information you need that is in the program is at your fingertips ready to bring up with just a few clicks.

Ann M.

"Well worth the money"

Kommentare: Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Vorteile: Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

Nachteile: There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Leslie B.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"Was stuck in a rut depending on a billing clerk .. now capture time anywhere all the time!!"

Kommentare: Control over my time and eases the "task" of invoicing clients for work produced for them. What's not to like ... converting from Timeslips to Bill4Time literally saved my practice and my homelife!! No more stress to get monthly invoices out. A single one-off invoice can be produced in minutes to submit to escrow for a closing or other special needs. Just a terrific tool for a firm like mine.

Vorteile: Ease of use is key. Works across all platforms, desktop, iPad, iPhone from anywhere anytime. Helps me gauge my productivity on a daily basis throughout the month. Doesn't take specialized training to use like Timeslips did. Not dependent on a staff member to enter time from time sheets gives me more flexibility and CAPTURES more of the time spent on tasks.

Foreign Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2018

"Billing is easier with this software!"

Vorteile: We used Bill4time to charge our clients that are using our representation services. Personally, I mostly use it in the Iphone application that you can easily download in your appstore. This software allows you to keep tracking of the time you are investing in each client and it has a lot of descriptions and matters that you can use in order to describe it in your invoice to the client. The app is very easy to understand and is super practical for tracking the time. The software is very friendly in terms of its dashboard and the addition of clients to the database. I also use the function of internal time to track the time I invest in some managerial functions for our own Firm control in order to find ways to elevate our productivity.

Nachteile: There are some matters missing in the App and you need to use miscellaneous options in order to categorize it which takes you some time.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Carlos D.
partner
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Good sftware"

Kommentare: easy to bill

Vorteile: cloud base -easy to use, the app is pefect

Nachteile: limited features, no spanish version. Tarif module is limitaed

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Carin Z.
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Easy to use, essential tool"

Kommentare: Our company counts on B4T for its time keeping and billing. If we would not have a tool like this, we would miss out on a lot of time not invoiced, or expenses not rebilled.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and web based. I can add users easily and set their access levels. I never had a problem so far, after working with it for 5 years. The website is never down.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything about the software, it works perfectly. It is not cheap, that is maybe the only thing.

Cassandra J.
Accounting Director
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2020

"Fantastic Customer Support"

Kommentare: We're a small business that relies on dependable and trusted partners. The main reason we have been with Bill4Time for more than 5 years is its superior customer service. We are always able to get answers when we need them.

Vorteile: The Bill4Time Customer Support Team is fantastic. Within seconds I always get an answer to my questions. I love the chat feature and all of the representatives are incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Nachteile: Some of the reporting features could be improved.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2020
Tracy S.
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Bill 4 Time changed my life"

Kommentare: I'm in love. I've told every one of my freelance designer friends about it. It is invaluable to me.

Vorteile: The software is SOOO easy to use. It has saved hours and hours of time each month on my billing and has helped me gain more than a 30% increase in my billable hours. I also love being able to pull reports. I can get an excellent picture of how much I'm billing, who I'm billing, who has NOT paid me, etc. It has absolutely been the most significant game-changer in my business.

Nachteile: Honestly there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Jake H.
Attorney
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2017

"Customer Support Is Fantastic"

Kommentare: I've used Bill4Time for more than 5 years, and they have continually worked to adapt and add additional features. It is a very good product.

Vorteile: Bill4Time is very intuitive, and the customer support staff are responsive and very easy to work with. Bill4Time provides a very functional platform that allows busy professionals to have the tools they need at their fingertips wherever they are.

Nachteile: Bill4Time is great at tracking time and providing reports for the time and invoices, but it is not a full scale CRM. That has not been a problem for my firm, as that was not the purpose.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Tom D.
VP Technical Compliance Services
Eisenbahnbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Project Management Software"

Kommentare: As I stated, tracking client projects time and expenses is a snap, also report running is simple and quick. Summaries of all types are easy to determine and obtain reports for, we just love it!

Vorteile: The ease of data entry is second to none. We have been users of Bill4Time for more than 8 years now and honestly we are so grateful to have found this software. It makes our project management seamless. Reports are a click of a button to manage project time and expenses.

Nachteile: I can't think of a single issue that have had. If problems are there, I don't know about them.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Nanci S.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2017

"Bill4Time is worth your time"

Kommentare: I searched for a duel timekeeping and accounting software for almost a year before I settled on Bill4Time. It is the only one I found that did both well. Avoiding the time it takes to move timekeeping records into an accounting program every month is a fantastic feature!

Vorteile: This software is fantastic! It's affordable and the support is the best I've ever had from any company. It is intuitive and is easy to figure out if you've made an error anywhere in your accounting.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve to the invoicing section but once it's set up you'll be grateful.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Archana B.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"One Stop Shop For Professionals"

Kommentare: - Time saving
- Superb for accounting
- REcievables management
- Resource management and training tool
- Excellent for keeping track of expenses

Vorteile: From management of resources to billing and recovery this software has all you need as a small / mid sized business. I have used it from day 1 of being independent - for 5 years now and I can say that it has minimized accounting functions substantial and provides real time data which is very useful for busy professionals.

Nachteile: Web interface is a bit heavy and slow to use

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Raychael U.
Paralegal and Office Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

""Would highly recommend!""

Vorteile: " Bill4Time has been the only billing system our lawfirm uses that remains user friendly, simple and clear in its layout along with consistency in its formatting and processes. I would highly recommend this product! "

Nachteile: There are a few glitches when entering whole batches of entries that need to be addressed. For example, some settings don't always transfer through to the next row and it ends up costing valuable time having to go back and change settings on each entry within the batch.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018