Filtern nach:

Über AdvancedMD EHR

AdvancedEHR: Spare Zeit und verbessere die klinischen Ergebnisse durch nahtlose Datenübertragung, einfache Diagramme, ePrescribing- und Telemedizin-Tools.

Erfahre mehr über AdvancedMD EHR

Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

AdvancedMD is an integral software in our practice

The best feature for me personally is the ability to work on my iPhone and iPad. I am extremely busy and not always able to sit at my desktop to work so this feature is crucial for me.

It was a bit difficult to learn how to customize templates the way I prefer but once you get the hang of it, it's fairly easy to work with.

David G.
Neurologist in USA

My review

Kommentare: Very good

That it can be customized -- to a point -- to my practice.

Many things can not be added or changed unless done through the company -- and if it is not on their list of changes it may never happen. It is also not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

Mark S.
CFO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From our first DEMO with Cameron it was easy going and easy to get the changing of EHR's complete!

Great costumer service! From the sales team down to the implementation team! Software does so many things i didn't think it could do but it does way more than any other software i found! We are all very happy with our choice! Really does make the office run better!

Building the templates takes a little getting used to but after you figure it out then it really is easy to build and do what you want!

Christine M.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So many clicks ... why are there so many steps?

Kommentare: We often feel mislead or duped thinking back on the sales pitch. Everything is 18 clicks- EVERYTHING. Nothing is a one click done, its multiple windows with multiple clicks. Every feature is hidden in a menu in a pop up menu in 5 different screens that after 6 months I still dont know where to find the cool features I was sold on. The absolute worst part is everything is a pop up window. Forget about it on a mac. Nothing is easy with this program. We have wanted to back out and go to a different EHR 100 times since starting the process. We have lost so much money in claims, payroll hours of staff trying to figure out WHY -- WHY WOULD THIS GO HERE? Nothing is easy in this system. I knew something was wrong abut a month ago when money stopped flowing and I just figured it out. Our tax id is incorrect --- HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? How could this slip through the cracks. Its so hard to be mad because all of the support is so kind and caring and they do their best. Its not their fault this system needs an update or an overhaul. The support staff is the only reason we have stayed so long. They deserve a raise. We pay over $400 a month for this system for 1 provider who prescribes. I feel like its too late now to switch again.I also feel like we are past the "I hate new things" part and this is really the flaws of the system. I came on THIS WEBSITE and it kept saying "easy to use". This is not easy to use in any respect.

I like the customer support (after extremely long hold times) the most. All employees are local, caring and knowledgeable. The implementation staff that we were assigned to were awesome.

All of it. Pop up windows, everything is a pop up. There is no spell check when providers are writing notes. You have to refresh the window to see the changes you made. The system has a DOS feel. Very clunky.

Erin C.
Billing Manager in USA

Advanced MD EHR

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The ease of use. It's easy to train people to use it.

I would love for the EHR to have items easier to find.

Andrew N.
PT clinic owner and PT in USA

Its Complicated

Kommentare: When it works well I am pretty pleased with the software, but I feel I have had to spend way too many hours trying to get things worked on and fixed, on the phone, on conference calls, and emailing or personal time troubleshooting problems. My job is being a PT and not chasing down software companies to get their job done right. I believe they should provide a customer support person designated to our practice that knows our workflow and has a direct line to work with.

The software is customizable to providers which is nice, we have tools that help track productivity and we are able to keep a constant stream of revenue with our billing.

We have a hard time with troubleshooting software problems due to the complexity of the software and the customer support has not been pleasant to work with, often times waiting for over an hour on the phone to get some simple questions answered, emails that go weeks with no response, and problems that go months without being fixed. Also, it would be nice if there were some more automated features such as visit number tracking on patients chart and on patients notes for Physical Therapy, alerts or prompts for progress notes.

Kelly F.
COO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love it!

AdvancedMD is very user friendly with all the bells and whistles.

No big cons come to mind. Apparently, I can not complete the survey without adding more characters to this box.

Brittany G.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awful experience

I like Nuemd and I thought this would be an easy transition; however the service is NOT the same and much worse.

Transfering to Advamced MD was the worst decision I made. I had countless issues with the billing department and patient statements are ALWAYS wrong. I had to do double the work just to correct the mistakes Advanced MD created. Patients would call upset because they were getting statements in the mail stating they had balances, when in fact AdVanced MD was not posted EOB's correctly. Now I am stuck with paying thousands of dollars every month with a company that causes me more issues, which requires more time.

Addiction Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Decent All-Around Documentation Tool

Kommentare: Overall, it worked fairly well for what we needed from it, and was more user-friendly than a couple programs I used in the past (whose names I can't recall). On the other hand, software bugs were common, and were harmful to productivity. Customer support was relatively helpful when needed.

Every employee can use the same program, including both medical and counseling personnel. This integration means everyone can reference notes as needed from both sides. The note templates (text fields, drop-down lists, tabs) can also be changed by administrators as needed and as preferred, so if, say, a counseling assessment is found to likely benefit from new questions, those can be added as new text fields.

In constant daily use, bugs were common. Sometimes AdvancedMD wouldn't play nicely with Chrome, and the cache and cookies had to be reset. Other times, a note that may have been started while online wouldn't be savable if the internet went off then back on. The settings and personalization for users could be difficult to find, understand, or to make certain organizing oe aesthetic changes that would helpful.

Mark H.
Physician in USA

STAY AWAY FROM ADVANCED MD

Kommentare: TERRIBLE. Just don't even look at this software. There are several other medical record systems out there that work better and are far less expensive. I regret I didn't change over to one of them but it would have been an incredible hassle to do so, especially when you have very limited staff and set up is so time consuming.

That I'm retiring and don't have to deal with it anymore. I selected it becasue I'm visually impaired and for he most part it is easy to see. That's all i like about it. I wish I have chosen another system years ago.

Gouging for every add on. It could cost over $1,000 monthly with any bells and whistles added. Basic service was %730. i actually had a customner service rep hang up on me at 7PM. The have a few good people, and with the Javascript errors and other issues we've had they keep busy.. Long waits on the phone are the rule. They may take days to resolve an issue. No autosave or other means of recovering lost/ acicdentally deleted notes- and it isn't difficult to delete your work- and the customer ttraining is not that helpful. i have to design all my own templates. The sysrem, as I'm writibng this, is down for unknown reasons and of course, they're closed after 7PM central time. wE HAD lots OF PROBLEMS SCANNING IN labs, reports, etc. Every lab interface costs $40 a month. Telemed costs $130 a month. And, the gouges go on and on. i'm fed up and closing my office and they want $3,500 to download my data to disk. I'm a solo practitioner and don't have that much data to download. I'm hiring an IT guy to do it for a tiny fraction of their chartge.

Cindy H.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor training from day one!

Kommentare: About to lose my business - nobody would listen except Customer Care. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team were the only ones who would listen and help. Customer Care is amazing. Sad that I was promised so many things and didn't get what was promised.

When I was "sold" on this software, I was promised 11 hours of training. I was so excited about the features that it offered. I was on the phone for over 2 hours with the tutorial. The salesman was excellent in selling this software and I was so hopeful that it would be beneficial to me and my practice. I was promised that it would be up and running withing 4-6 weeks. It was told that billing would begin ASAP and that revenue would be flowing into the practice. I have over 100 superbills saved up for the launch date. I was excited that the first 2 months would be free of charge and that the next 2 billing cycles would be at a reduced rate.

After the sale was complete - I was given a training specialist who spent at the most - 1.5 hours with training. It took a few weeks to even get him to call and help set up AdvancedMD. After he set us up, it was another couple of weeks before we heard back from him. From the time I signed the contract - it was 6 weeks before we went live, then the 11 hours of training never happened. My first 2 "free months" came and went and there wasn't a single claim being worked. The trainer from that point on literally WASTED my time and money as she would call to "introduce" herself on a 3-4 minute phone call. It was another 2 weeks before she called again. What a waste of money for my staff to plan on 1 hour training and only receive 4 min. Her trainings were inadequate, she didn't know the system, and I didn't have proper training to even know what questions to ask her. My extreme disappointment in the set-up and training has been a HUGE factor for my business. I am in crisis mode with this billing company and nobody seems to care. If it weren't for customer care, I would be in such a mess that I wouldn't have a single dollar. The first billing cycle was on month #3. I owed $500 and hadn't even collected $200 at that time. The next month rolled around and I still hadn't collected more than $400, yet I owed another $500. Accounting billed me $1500 and automatically took it out of my account. I don't know what is going on with AdvancedMD, but I am desperate for help

Natalie H.
Project Administrator in USA

Advanced MD Review

Kommentare: We had a rough transition with Advanced MD but overall it has gotten a lot better and we don't have hardly any issues with the system.

There are multiple options to do things, which makes it user specific. I also love that the product development team is always working on ways to improve the system and is great when it comes to listening to the every-day users.

The help file can be difficult to use. On the PM side, you can hit F1 and it will pull up the help file for the screen you're in but that doesn't work for EHR and finding the correct help file can be difficult. I haven't had a lot of luck with tier 1 customer support. I find it to be very frustrating to call and have a lot of times found the answer myself while waiting on hold. We feel very "nickle and dimed" by the company.

Harlan H.
Owner/CFO/Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not ready for mental health

Kommentare: If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.

- Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments - We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system - The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work. - Templates can be customized

- The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session. - There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart - The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key. - Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage. - Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team. - Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.

Julia W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PM is great, EHR is just okay

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with the PM and "2-3 out of 5" happy with the EHR. Once you become familiar with the difficult quirks, it just becomes second nature. However, what is "second nature" for me now would be appalling to someone who is familiar with a most customizable, more user-friendly EHR.

The scheduling part of Advanced MD is so intuitive. To move an appointment, just click, select "move", and click on the date and time you want instead. I like how you can customize the time intervals, color code appointment types, and assign each a default length of time. Adding a patient is easy. Making billing notes, sending messages/tasks, entering patient info, are all quick and simple. There are nice features in the EHR, such as being able to pull in medication history from a national database, look up pharmacies, customize acronyms and use pull-down menus to drop in often-used phrases.

Actually customizing the templates is quite difficult if you have not been formally trained by Advanced MD specialists, which costs extra. Trying to figure it out yourself online via training videos is next to impossible because it is not customized to your situation. Also, finding training videos to answer specific questions is also near impossible. In order to print a note out, you have to select a "WordMerge" option from a menu, then click several times until a word document opens up, which you can THEN print. Far too many clicks just to print out a note, in my opinion. I have not found a simple way to print out all of a patient's notes, so I end up repeating this process many times when an entire medical record is requested -- VERY time consuming. Advanced MD offers all sorts of conferences and trainings, but they all cost outrageous amounts of money, and most are in a location where you would have to travel to get there. I wish training was more accessible and not so costly. I wish creating templates were more intuitive and more easily done by a regular run-of-the-mill user.

Curtis S.
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service Response Time After Purchase

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I'm ok with the functionality of the software. My biggest problem is with the ongoing support by the sales team. The customer service that you call to deal with software related issues is ok and tends to do a decent job, but when it comes to doing things like adding on services, providers, etc and having to deal with our "account rep" this is where the communication and follow up is not acceptable at all. An example is that today, I was told our insurance verification portal would be turned on. I scheduled training this afternoon with my entire office staff. I communicated this several times this morning, even telling them that I could cancel and reschedule the training if it wasn't going to be ready. They never even bothered to respond and when the designated training time arrived the portal still wasn't turned on, even though I was told all they had to do was "flip a switch" on the back end. This ended up causing a total waste of my entire office and back office staff's time. Very frustrating!

The price was good, the functionality was acceptable.

The note templates are often difficult to customize and once done tend to have bugs that cause our providers frustration.

Anna B.
Client Services in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Mostly Good

Kommentare: AdvancedMD has done a superb job with their support team, I really can't say enough about their level of professionalism, expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to help with almost any situation. I've used other practice management products and AdvancedMD is by far the most user friendly.

I really don't know where to begin with the Pros of AdvancedMD. I might have to say the Video Training Library is one of my favorite parts of AdvancedMD. It is a guide or a visual aid to assist any user in the practice by displaying and explaining how things work. After any formal training a user may have questions or uncertainties with regard to posting payments, processing claims, adding demographics, etc. With pretty much one click of the mouse or F1 you have access to training. The ease of use is another Pro to AdvancedMD, you don't have to be afraid to experiment or test different aspects of the Practice Management piece. I like how the product has evolved over the past 5 years and their social media piece "NEST" shows their willingness to relate to a younger generation of users while making it user friendly for us old folks too.

I would have to say the reporting piece is lacking from an accounting point of view, and the idea that Advanced Insight is available at a per provider fee is definitely not the answer I want to hear. The financial health of a practice can only be measured in numbers, increase the subscription to AdvancedMD and throw in Advanced Insight, it's a win win!

Riaz S.
MD in USA

Do not rrecommend

Templates are good. there is not much good to talk about. Any thing good is neutralized by amount of problems.

I am a physician that keep loosing my nosed when my medical assistant or front office go in to chart at same time save the chart before me. It also happens when some scans a documents and faxes a prescription on my behalf. I have the RCM contract. EHR is Ok to use.. But they have multiple unscheduled maintenance during night time. Scheduled maintenance is only for 15 minutes and is very occasional. Unscheduled maintenance is very common and last hours. When you call them they make lot of excuses. Billers are inexperienced. Lack knowledge of local insurance and Medicaid requirement. I have complained to them multiple times that they cannot bill medicaid clients for unpaid balances but still they keep mailing them statements. It is more than a year and they continue to bill my Medicaid patients. Very bad on follow up after filing claims. My claims have gone past 95 days filing deadline without any update from advanced. You have to open a case with concerns that there is no claim on file with insurance and it already past filing dead line. Then they will file the claim and claim gets denied. Then we open case again to request them to appeals. They file the appeal and appeal gets denied and you lost your money. They also do not apply payment correctly and you request them to fix the errors , they will not respond. AdvancedMd does not take responsibility for claims being denied for going past deadlines. If you complain they do not respond to your emails.

Jill G.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis

I am the coding/billing person for the office.

It is fairly easy to use, once you get familiar with the product.

I absolutely HATE the way charges with payments are processed. In this practice, there are many times when a patient is required to pay a co-pay AND a refraction fee. This system does not allow you to post more than one payment in the charge screen, which then requires me to go either to the patient's screen, or the "Patient checkout" screen. It would be much more time efficient if we were able to post charges and payments in the SAME screen, and by the charge, not by the "co pay" instead of going to the patient check out screen, or the patient's information screen. This is too time consuming, therefore, not cost effective. Another thing that I do not like pertains to the E-remittance and quick pay screens when posting insurance payments. It would be much more helpful if when posting a payment on a charge where the patient has also paid, and the insurance payment is more than the insurance balance, that DIFFERENCE is put in unapplied, NOT the entire payment. AGAIN this is time consuming, because I have to stop what I am doing, go to the patient screen, unapply the patient payment, go back to the insurance payment screen, and apply the insurance payment. And if the copay is required, and the insurance company applies the copay to a charge in the visit, but not the office visit, I then have to go back and re-apply the payment to the charge the INSURANCE company put the co pay. I can show you examples of this, if necessary. It happens primarily with Aetna claims.

Amy K.
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service, Feature Rich, Excellent Results

Kommentare: We have been customers for over 12 years and I have never found a product that offers as many features, better customer service, and overall return on investment. It has allowed our business to scale efficiently from day one, and provided us with a vehicle for cutting edge features, at a price that made sense for our business every step of the way.

The cloud based platform allows for very flexible use and collaboration between users and locations. There are many features offered and added each year, keeping up with the latest advances, efficiencies and automations. The workflows are well thought out, both from a clinical perspective, as well as the administrative and accounting workflows. Level of customization for reporting is unparalleled outside of building your own report servers. Customer service has remained consistently outstanding for over 12 years, with an emphasis and focus on the user experience. I've never seen help files that are as robust and updated as consistently, and the phone support is consistently awesome. Friendly people, user friendly product, great value for the price.

There are still specific areas that do not allow full customization.

Brian B.
Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good billing software program

Kommentare: I am extremely disappointed in Advanced MD customer service. I have been using the product for about 8 years. They market the product as costing less than provider which is not accurate. I have 3 providers in my office and I have to pay /month. They admit to their mistakes in the software codes, but refuse to work with their clients when Advanced MD's mistakes cause significant harm to a practice.

It will find errors on claims prior to submitting them to insurance carriers. It allows for macro billing which saves data entry time

There are too many "add on modules" that you must purchase in order to get the functionality out of the program. There customer support is below average. We purchased an add on module that wasn't functioning properly. We noticed this 1 week after purchasing the module and made Advanced MD aware of the errors. It took them about 5 weeks to shut the program down and it caused financial harm to my practice and also upset many patients. The software was texting/emailing patients up to 16 times in one day. It was a significant error in the software code and Advanced MD refused to act quickly to shut down the module. In addition, Advanced MD continued to charge me monthly for the module even though it wasn't working correctly. They refuse to provide a solution.

Susan W.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Occupational Therapists DO NOT USE

Kommentare: AFTER I signed a one year contract, my Implementation Trainer revealed she was a specialist in mental health. There was NO specialist in THERAPY. There were NO Occupational Therapy templates I could modify. I was told I could PAY MORE for someone else in another department to create all the templates I was promised and shown. The sales manager talked with me after several weeks and AGREED they could not and did not meet my needs. However, there has been ZERO communication after that. No return calls, no return emails. I continue to be charged monthly for a very expensive service I can not access. The unprofessional operation of such a large company is surprising and unethical. It is a breach if contract-yet I have not been released. The negative impact on my start-up company had been DEVASTATING, yet I can not get a response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ADVANCED MD unless you are well established and not Occupational Therapy. I don't trust anything they say, as there is no follow up or consistently.

Has everything for most medical practices. Integrated billing.

The software is great for software technicians and highly skilled medical office staff. However, it is NOT good for therapists. I was promised software that would have OT templates I could modify to meet my needs. I was shown examples of this. I was given a sob story of how they would hold my hand through the whole process. Unfortunately, the really was extremely different! There was no software to meet my needs. The creation of forms requires a degree in coding.

Michael O.
Director of Operations in

Great Solution for Practice Management and Billing

Kommentare: Our practice (25+ providers) have been using AdvancedMD billing software for the past 9 months and have been very happy thus far. We switched from Kareo as we needed a more customizable product that could better handle the large number of insurance carriers we interact with. We found Kareo to be extremely limited when billing for patients with multiple insurance policies. While more expensive than other billing software on the market, we have definitely noticed faster payments and cleaner claims going out the door. We are a very analytical company and this is the only billing software we've found that has decent reporting capabilities. Our company only uses the AdvMD's Practice Management software so I cannot speak to their EHR offerings.

- Software has many built-in claim scrubbers, meaning more errors are caught before submission. Cleaner claims = faster payment. - Their clearinghouse (McKesson) is one of the largest in the country, which results in faster claim processing as well. - Reporting features, if you pay for them, are better than any other billing software we've experienced - Highly customizable and worthwhile if you put in the effort to tailor it to your practice

- Setting up the system is a bit cumbersome. More features mean more time for our billing team to adjust to. - Their A/R module is confusing to use and has its fair share of problems - Because their system has so many customizable features, their support team is often unfamiliar with all aspects of the software.

Beth W.
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons for smaller clinics

Kommentare: Customer service was great! The system is certainly capable of handling larger institutions with many different offerings. The server issue was significant as it hurts business when you are in an appointment and cannot load the previous appointment.

Customer service is top notch! They answer, the respond, they are kind and easy to understand. Prescribing Rx was simple. Reporting was easy on the eyes and purposeful. They were easy to read and functional for gathering a picture of the clinic.

Too bulky...if you are a small clinic, there are so many pieces of AdvancedMD that you never use and yet they cover your dashboard. On the flip side of reporting, while they are attractive and easy to read, you have to pay for certain reporting features that are useful for daily functioning (or yearly review) in addition to what you pay monthly COST! Because you can't necessarily remove the added features, it costs way more than a small clinic can justify paying. Lastly, the overload on their servers caused a great deal of delay in uploading pages and moving between PM and EHR

Iris B.
Coder/biller in USA

Thoughts on AdvancedEHR

Kommentare: The practice management side is much easier to work with.

The practice management side. I like the various options for looking up a patient or carrier, etc.

Building templates that accommodate our needs. We are a orthopedic trauma surgeon practice and the existing templates at the time we started were not conducive to helping our physicians get documented what they needed. Creating the word merge documents to go with the templates was a NIGHTMARE!! Also don't like the fact that in order to get the coding function to work, we need to complete a review of systems for each visit. According to E/M coding guidelines, an established patient only has to meet two of the three required criteria to meet the standard. Since a ROS is just a PART of the history component, if on an established patient we meet the examination and medical decision making components, we should NOT have to complete a ROS in order to get the coder to work.

Michael S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AdvancedMD has been & still is a very good experience. The implemtation process was very organized

Kommentare: Its changing our practice, and we will soon be "Chart" free (paper that is).

The overall functionality is superb. I can log-in from any computer, or at home, even from my phone. Like when you need to know how early a patient can get in the next day or that morning. All of the parts work together as a whole like a finely tuned machine. The appointment schedule is a multi-tasker in itself, you can get to pretty much any function you need from there (except master files, fee schedules & settings, which are more of an admin function). Charge entry is awesome, and seamless to "search" for diagnosis codes and procedure codes. And, the insurance payment Auto-Posting is Unbelievable, like adjusting off correct amounts, putting patient responsible amounts to the patient account correctly, and in literally a minute or so. Also AMD is compatible with using "Dragon" for voice text entry and especially SOAP note creation. One of the absolutely best things is, it doesn't matter what specialty or type of provider you are, it will cover all of the bases. I began using billing & practice management software in the 80's so I have a lot to compare AMD to, so take a CLOSE look at AMD, and take it for a test drive !!!

I think there should be the ability to do "Diagnosis pointing", so that U can define a specific Dx code to be most primary to each line item. For some practice types, that have more repitition of same or similar treatment from visit to visit, like PT or Chiro etc, I think having the functionality of somewhat more automated EHR note creating from visit to visit would also be helpful, even though AMD has a huge library of templates which is really awesome.