Best Client Practice Management Erfahrungen

Über Best Client Practice Management

Anwaltskanzleiautomatisierung mit Fokus auf Insolvenzverfahren. Cloud- oder On-Premise-Versionen.

Erfahre mehr über Best Client Practice Management

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Best Client Practice Management

5,0

Best Client Practice Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Best Client Practice Management bereits verwendet?

President in USA

This CRM has industry Best Practices embedded within. The developer is a pioneer and attentive.

Kommentare: This is a huge time saver and helps me be more efficient, reducing work, effort and waste. My increased efficiency helps me stand apart from my competitors.

I can run reports to see my client's status at a glance. I can measure my productivity and receivables from month to month, quarter to quarter or year to year. I can easily communicate and draft essential letters in batch format. This is a huge time saver and client manager.

The user interface was a little intimidating at first, but I don't know how to improve upon it while still keeping all it's essential functions.

Case Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time saving, easy to use, and customizable.

Kommentare: Time saved and money made

New employee's need minimal training. Form letters and bulk emails are huge time savers. I have been using Bestclient for 10 years and have never had any system or software issues. The ease of use and time saved have been imperative to the ongoing success of the Firm.

Occasionally bestclient has some resizing issues. All issues are quickly remedied once you have know what to do.

Chad

Very happy

Kommentare: This is a great program for a bankruptcy practice. I am very happy with it.

It more than does the job

It used to sometimes duplicate files, but those bugs have been fixed.

Mike

I use best client everyday and it makes our practice so much easier.

I like how much the program can do and still be simple to operate. It cuts down on training time a lot. The support of the program is great too.

I wish that the scanning feature would scan documents in at a lower resolution in order to avoid a larger file size.

Chad
Attorney in USA

Bill and his product are wonderful for us!

Used this software for over 10 years. It has a flow to it that is quite nice and easy to use when our clients contact us.

It is DOS based, so wish it were a little simpler, the reports are hard to figure out to run, but once you figure them out, straight forward.

Attorney in USA

this is very easy to use and self explanatory; perfect for a law practice

easy to use; very low learning curve in understanding it; my assistant and i understood it within two days

would love more features such as more codes for client interactions; things are changing in the legal field all the time

Alexzander
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding and flexible with great customization by company at no charge.

Kommentare: If you do any kind of volume in bankruptcy and don;t know where to start, this will do what you want it to. I use this program and BestCase w/ MyECFMail and MyClient Info - You could run an entire office off those suites alone.

This is a powerful practice management tool for the high volume bankruptcy practitioner. I use this product exclusively to track the flow of my bankruptcy cases. I can create custom reports based on the client, who is the paralegal or attorney assigned to it, when we were hired, when the case is filed, and a number of other options. The more I use it, the more I appreciate it.

This is a great program, but lacks the really refined interface of something like Best Case. However, it is intuitive, and any interface issues I have are put to rest by calling BestClient, who promptly resolves any questions I may have.

#1 Business Tool

Kommentare: Bestclient is excellent for small and large size firms. At a fraction of the other major CRM's, bestclient was a no-brainer.

I could not operate and grow my business the way I have without BestClient. This software allows me to track and monitor my clients requests and anticipate their needs. It allows me to measure and monitor my staff's productivity. BestClient is also a marketing management system. I can run, track and manage multiple marketing campaigns with ease. It allows us to operate on the highest efficiency ratio and keep our overhead costs at a minimum. I could not grow my business in cost effective way without bestclient.

The user interface is somewhat outdated, but that is purely aesthetics. Bestclient does everything I need it to do.

Joseph
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: 10+++++++++ - I would strongly recommend using Best Client if you were in the bankruptcy field.

BestClient is by far the superior method to manage your client data based needs. It allows you to easily import critical information such as court dates in order to create a self automated court calendar. It also allows you to run reports on your client data base system such as outstanding accounts receivables owed to the business. Or a debtor education report to know which pending cases still need completion of the second class.

Most attorneys still are not using Best Client so the customer service suport is outstanding as they do in fact have the time to deal with any computer issues non-best client related issues and or best client related issues.

Jay
Partner in USA

Great service!

Kommentare: BestClient has been incredibly valuable to my practice. I took over files from another firm, and Bill was able to incorporate the data from their CRM into my version of BestClient. This was incredibly valuable as I didn't have to maintain two CRMs or lose data. Great features we love include: easy merge letters, integration with Credit Counseling course ordering, PACER emails are automatically turned into activity entries, doc folder for each client easily accessible. Awesome customer service by the owner himself. Anytime I have emailed him with a question I get an answer in minutes.

Dana
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This software has streamlined our practice management. Great product for our bankruptcy law firm.

Kommentare: The software is easy to use and eliminates the need for multiple programs. Bill at Best Client is wonderful to work with. He always answers any questions or solves any problems for us very quickly. I would highly recommend this product to bankruptcy law firms in need of practice management software.

Marshall
Attorney/Owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This software is absolutely fantastic! It enables me to keep track of my clients' cases in real-time

Kommentare: The only feature that takes some time to get used to using is the calendar. Other than that, it is terrific, and the support cannot be beat!!

Tammy
Office Manager/Bookkeeper

Review

Kommentare: Best Client is a fabulous system for practice management.

Excellent customer service

Would love more automation ... when this happens, this letter or email is sent

Charles

Great product!

Kommentare: Outstanding. I highly recommend this product.

Terrific client management system. Very easy to use.

None. It is a great tool for my practice.