A future proof platform for your business

Eric L.
Director Of Sales
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s hands down the best platform on the market for distributors. With Amazon’s impact on B2B eCommerce distributors are looking for new eCommerce avenues and NetSuite seamlessly provides this as a part of the solution.

Vorteile: Throughout my career I have worked with a lot of enterprise software platforms. The thing I like most about NetSuite is the ease of administration/maintenance and flexibility. It is an ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Business process development platform in one. Users are hard-pressed to find a business case they can’t be custom developed a NetSuite with ease well writing through future software upgrades without headaches. This is extremely rare in enterprise software platforms. NetSuite is a future-proof platform for your business, you can’t outgrow it, you won’t have to worry about upgrades ever again, not to mention you will only have one system to run your entire business. You can’t find that any where else!

Nachteile: The user interface has been somewhat outdated, but this is common in enterprise software and NetSuite is making huge strides to improve the GUI. Also the ability to slice and dice data on dashboards is a welcome feature coming in the next few releases.

Integrated Cloud based software simplifies overall control of company

Andrew M.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The fact that you always have access to all your information and that it is always current.
Do not have to worry about the security of my information.
System is updated on an ongoing basis.
Integrated ERP and CRM.
Everyone in the company has access to information regarding their area of responsibility.

Nachteile: We have partnered with Netsuites for the long term. We rely on them not to exploit the fact that we are tied in with them on a subscription basis. We have no guarantees with regards to future pricing.

Netsuite for ERP/CRM/eCommerce

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Ray H.
Sales VP
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Netsuite has met our needs in our ERP migration and has a robust CRM/eCommerce capability as well.

Vorteile: Netsuite / Oracle is the total package for small companies looking for a an ERP/CRM and eCommerce platform all rolled into one product. The software is cloud-based and is updated twice per year and give news capabilities. It's eCommerce software has evolved nicely over the past 5 years and gets better and better.

Nachteile: Netsuite has many capabilities and you want to make good of use of it within your company. Sometimes that requires customizations which take more time and money than you would like, but that is with all software.

NetSuite - Wonderful Cloud Based Software

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Megan H.
Accountant
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a somewhat pricey option for software, but is SO worth the investment!

Vorteile: NetSuite is very user friendly. It also is very easy to customize any type of reports that you need. Another pro, is due to the fact that it's a cloud based software, you can easily log on from anywhere!

Nachteile: I would say the only con is that the software is so robust, that the initial setup takes awhile to customize the screens to be the way that you want them. However, once that is completed, it is smooth sailing!

Overall a great asset for us!

Bewertet am 15.3.2014
Karin D.

Kommentare: We were very apprehensive about switching accounting programs after 20 years on Great Plains/Microsoft Dynamics. No time for a big learning curve and we are short-staffed as it is. Our implementation went extremely well....Netsuite does a fantastic job of preparing and setting up the basic system (posting accounts and processes). They provided a workbook with lots of questions how we wanted to be able to process, organize and post items to establish procedure and reporting functionality as well as role access and restrictions correctly. We went live 18 months ago and have never looked back. There are still many capabilities we haven't even implemented yet and are discovering new features daily. The "Suite Answers" site is a fabulous resource to guide you through finding answers and step-by-step instructions how to adjust or change certain features once you have gone live. When you don't find the answer there, you simply open a case and get direct assistance which is also addressed very quickly and efficiently. Their follow up is amazing! The downside? The cost seemed a bit staggering to us, but all you need to run Netsuite is internet access and a basic computer. Netsuite upgrades their program pretty regularly with improvements, new functions etc. which is all included in your contract. When I look back and remember how much we were spending on not only software upgrades, but the hardware upgrades often necessary to make software upgrades function...and the cost of our IT guy to maintain our server....well..it's a no-brainer! I have given it 5 stars throughout because 4 stars gives it 80% thumbs up......I'd rate it closer to 90% thumbs up! Oh, and did I mention, I can go to the beach and still be working???

Features and functions that far exceed expectations.

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Nancy S.
Sr. Consultant

Vorteile: Easily configurable and customizable. I've worked with on-premise software for years. I initially worked with another cloud-based software solution current owned by the software developer of the on-premise software I used. When I began working with NetSuite, I was constantly impressed by the robustness of the features and functionality available within the solution.

Nachteile: Occasionally there is an issue found, that at least in my opinion is a clear "bug" however, NetSuite has categorized correctly it as an enhancement.

Great Software

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Sagit G.
CFO
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its a good program, and I do enjoy using it in my company.

Vorteile: Netsuite has many functions to make any business run easily and smoothly. This program is very user friendly.

Nachteile: Since there are so many tools you can use with Netsuite, it can get a little confusing to set up you Netsuite the way you want it. There are many different options to customize your homepage which can get a little tedious.

Netsuite is a great tool.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Daniel C.
Director of Operations
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'd highly recommend Netsuite for anyone that is used to SAP.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, reporting features are great, and overall experience is excellent. I also like the fact that I can be anywhere in the world and log into my account.

Nachteile: Product support is lacking. Takes a long time for requests to be fulfilled, or they will tell you flat out that it will take 6months to a year.

Great for tracking stats and employee accountability on tasks

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Amy F.
Manufacturing
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love starting the day by seeing how many orders we have to ship, vs how many manufacturing tasks we have. It's a great, easy and fast way to line out the day's work

Nachteile: When mass creating manufacturing work orders, it duplicates a lot of the orders, and pulls up orders that we are out of stock on bulk or unable to complete at the time.

Great Retail Software

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Amanda M.
Executive Assistant
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Able to keep track of product skus, customers, and inventory all in one place. Running reports and checking stock is extremely easy.

Nachteile: If customers are entered in multiple times, it requires editing this down manually. Would recommend they implement some sort of tool to identify multiple customers.

Super software for medium sized business.

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Sahil vijay P.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Solid performance, cloud based, easy to create users and superb security. You can really rest assured that with Netsuite, your business will be well served.

Nachteile: Costly and takes a long time to implement not to mention you have to implement through a third party reseller.

Netsuite has been a huge help for our company.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Jan T.
IT Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Inventory control and communication to customers via email and employees has been smooth because of Netsuite.

Nachteile: Building reports can be complicated and can be difficult to figure out for a non-tech. You can spend hours with Netsuite support to build a report for your need.

Big help to develop a career path that can enhance the skills of employees.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Denver A.
Senior Engineer for Communication
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its a great system that will help businesses to be more competitive and more reliable. Also because it is cloud base software the advantage of it is that you're always using the most current version or the updated platform.

Nachteile: This system will challenge your skills and ability to adopted on new advanced technology and you need to commit your time to be more effective.

Cloud software...that feels like an in-house software.

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Marvin C.
Sales
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I still enjoy using it and I will still recommend this to others that are looking for something similar.

Vorteile: Netsuite has an intuitive user interface. It feels like an (iOS) meaning that the first time you use it, feels easy to navigate. It is fast, reliable and with a good amount of built-in templates.

Nachteile: It is cloud-based software, so if you have not so good internet or it goes in and out then your software is going to go so super sssssllllooooooowwww! So with that said that is mostly the only issue that I have found.

Easy to use

Meredith C.
GSA Advantage Rep
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been to SuiteWorld2018, and Netsuite is a great platform.

Vorteile: Easy to use, can make easy notes to keep up with what is going on with that order.

Nachteile: Need to learn or see if Netsuite can make it easy to use paperless so it can remind you about orders that are in half way points, they still need attraction, and not finished yet.

Poor Listening Skills

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Janielle M.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sales staff treated me and my company very poorly and did not listen to our needs. For the money, I'm sure another company would have much better customer service.

Vorteile: Netsuite looked like it would accomplish a lot of the needs we were facing with branches in five countries.

Nachteile: The sales staff ruined me ever going with netsuite. I was tasked with looking into new software for the company because I understand our current software the most out of the managers. When they heard our main branch was in the UK, they transferred me to a UK sales person. This did not work for me since he was seven hours ahead, I asked repeatedly to the UK sales person and the US sales person I originally had to please send me to someone in the US, I was told this was their policy. I had inquired about a few features and was sent some youtube videos. The UK sales person decided to do a demo for the UK manager. When I had more follow up questions I didn't get a reply or I got more youtube videos. When I started demanding a US rep, I was told the software we needed was going to be too expensive for our company. So the UK guy decided we couldn't afford netsuite, then said he would have someone in the states contact me, no one has ever contacted me. On their site they say they have solutions for companies of all sizes but apparently that is a lie because they will decide if they think you are worthy enough to work with them. Our company manufactures and distributes and has excellent cash flow so I'm not sure where the jerk of a salesman got the idea we couldn't afford their software, but I assure you we can. I even told him directly that if this is how poor the initial contact is, how are we going to be treated as customers?

The Future is Now with NetSuite

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Carlos A.
Financial Consultant
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: NetSuite is a business management software suite offered as a service that performs enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) functions.
NetSuite Financials includes applications for financial accounting, financial reporting and analytics, payment management, order and billing management, supply chain management and inventory management. Financial information through NetSuite can be accessed through a web browser or mobile device. The system undergoes automatic upgrades and comes with various customization options.
NetSuite is cloud-based and runs on a range of internet browsers.

Nachteile: Does not supports data export into xls files. CSV files are limited to only one worksheet for export, not multiple worksheets as xls files

Netsuite Review

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Brian S.
Pricing Analyst
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Netsuite has a dynamic interface which allows for customization for all of our business needs. We can set it up so that everything we use is in one place.

Nachteile: Uploading large amounts of data will cause lags and delays. It can take hours to edit data if your company has a larger inventory.

ConVergence Technologies, Inc NetSuite Comments

William K.
President / CEO
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 100% convinced that there is not a better platform available.

Vorteile: Comprehensive capabilites, ease of configuration, flexibility, seamless integration of all components and modules.

Nachteile: Being hosted we do have issues too often with speed and applicaiton response times.

Netsuite Review

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Brian S.
Pricing Analyst
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product allows for easy user navigation. CSV uploads are a time saver and allow for mass amounts of data to be changed in the system quickly.

Nachteile: It will occasionally freeze up when running various larger reports with more than five or ten criteria.

Useful review of information

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Alex H.
Rep Work
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -tabs are easy to use to search a customer's account for orders, sales history, and other useful information without having to navigate to multiple web pages
-placing orders and reviewing orders is straight forward process and appears as a line item for easy reviewing.
-useful 'back' tabs to navigate if you click on an order and want to go back to the main customer account page

Nachteile: -no order summary when reviewing sales orders, so you have to click on each order to see what was ordered
-sometimes webpages can be a little slow loading.

NetSuite CRM+

Bewertet am 15.7.2017
Kristine T.
Freelance NetSuite Consultant
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a good all around software.

Vorteile: Because NetSuite provides customization it gives you freedom to tweak the software and mold it perfectly to your business needs

Nachteile: Sometimes upgrades and new versions causes problems with the current system. Keeping up with NetSuite, tech drama. The price is too expensive for small business owners :-(

Netsuite distribution model is simple and convienent to use.

Bewertet am 10.5.2016
Daniel C.
Director of Operations
Konsumgüter
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Looks and feels like SAP, at the fraction of the cost.

Nachteile: I continuously need to change my password a few times a year it seems. Gets hard to keep track of, and my mobile will sometimes not accept my new password.

Netsuite has been very helpful on shipping and inventory control.

Bewertet am 16.5.2016
Jan T.
IT Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Netsuite in our warehouse is very helpful . we use this to control inventory and ship. Very helpful software.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is complicated to make it work with UPs software.

Failed implementation and Oracle doesn’t care

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Sam L.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We asked Netsuite ( just purchased by Oracle) for a refund based on not having the customization ready after 9 months. They told us basically they would not refund us the money and to basically sue them in California . We are a small company couldn’t afford. To do that . Be careful this a huge implementation and not good for small companies. I wish they would have been honest before they took our money. I hope this saves someone from making the same mistake we made.

Vorteile: Nice people located all over the world. That will try to help you if they can but to fragmented to be effective

Nachteile: We were promised a few very specific features that were a very important part of our business and 9 months later still not operational.