Über TimeSavr

Professionelle webbasierte Software für das Management von Kindertagesbetreuungen. Melde die Kinder mit einem Knopfdruck an und ab.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSavr

Has a help button built in so you can search directly in the program. New app is very streamlined.

Little things go wrong with it. While the customer service is great, and they are quickly fixed, they can be a frustration.

Bewertungen zu TimeSavr

TimeSavr hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 241 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeSavr bereits verwendet?

Tara
Tara
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Meets the needs of my childcare program!

I loved that it keeps track of child profiles, parent information, payments and attendance. It has been wonderful to use.

It was a little hard to get used to after using a different program, but it wasn't anything I couldn't get used to.

Cody
CEO / Owner in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Timesavr- On the way to greatness!

Kommentare: Amazing ! Our group has grown with timesavr and is a backbone to our operations.

I love not just the functionality of the product but customer executive's story and organic growth and community connection. support is always available, features reflect the needs of us in Alberta and the software is easy to use as well as affordable.

The development has been amazing but would like to see further development in areas like a parent portal- allowing families to manage their own registrations and time away, auto-filling and registering open spaces in programs and payment options and tax receipt access, cutting out our need of staffing for these tasks. The addition of these features would put Timesavr on par with many of the bigger platforms. I see these best being marketed as add on options. As for the current software, there tends to be glitches from time to time but support is great.

Shannon
Owner/ director in Kanada

Update doesn't work as fast as the old program

Kommentare: After the last update I had to change all my tablets to be compatible with timesavr and I find that it is a lot slower now and that the invoices won't transfer to quickbooks and that only the one current invoice is printed at a time so families with multiple children don't have all children's fees listed on one invoice

The ability to sign kids in and out as well as staff and it keeps track of hours and that you can invoice from the program

That it is sometimes very slow to log children in and out and that the invoices don't transfer to quick books

Antwort von Kwiksol Corporation

Thanks for your review Shannon. Please note that the server does not slow down during peak times, but your local internet connection may if you're using a cable internet service such as Shaw cable since their technology forces an entire neighbourhood to share a single pipe which means your internet can slow down during peak times. DSL (such as Telus) technology does not suffer from this limitation. A recent update also included improvements to the new invoice page for families which means all charges are now included on the same invoice. I hope that addresses the concern you mention regarding invoices. Also, you should be able to import all transactions into QuickBooks as before. Please contact me directly if you're having problems with this feature by emailing me at support@timesavr.net. And new online registrations are automatically added to the "unconfirmed" list and can only be made active by the system administrator. Parents do not have the ability to do this.

Lindsey
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Make your life easier

Kommentare: The biggest problem I have solved is time management. I have saved countless hours with this program each month.

The ease of use has been the biggest pro. It took minimal training for me to feel comfortable using this program. It meets so many needs I have for my day to day tasks. So many of the things that previously took hours of my work day are now done with the click of a button. I feel much more organized and I am able to access information so easily. I am able to confidently answer parent and staff questions that would have previously had to have been answered by our office administrator.

Certain features are a bit tricky to find. I follow the path that makes the most sense to me , and sometimes I have a hard time finding what I am looking for. Once I figure it out, though, I have no problem finding it next time.

Margaret
Head of School in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features, Great price

Kommentare: TimeSavr has been a great choice for our school. Customer executive is very helpful with any questions and offers great support. We have even sent a wish list for features we would like to see in the future!

I was searching for a childcare management solution for our school. We have two locations and offer programming for students ranging in age from 2 1/2 years to Grade 8. Timesavr offered all the features that we needed. We could add in as many program options as needed and handle the invoices and collection of tuition from our families.

The registration form for families does not have the flexibility to add questions in the order we would like to put them.

Erik
Program Coordinator/Owner in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesavr Review for Out of School Care Program

Kommentare: Because I have Timesavr, I was able to receive several registrations online through my website. This helps to put income in my pocket. I like that it is streamlining my billing and attendance calculations, before this used to take me about 2 days.

I liked that the pricing was reasonable and affordable for my small start up. I also like that you can customize many features and that it makes billing easy (such as automated billing, and subsidy calculations), by allowing me to store and record information in one safe spot.

As with any childcare software, there is a learning curve. It is the same with this product as well, the team is very supportive and is always ready to answer your questions.

Bradi
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeSavr Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The customer service is quick and clear.

This program has saved me hours on payroll and greatly reduced errors.

It semi-regularly gets bogged down. Entering data becomes very slow. I have to log out then back in to regain functionality.

Durray

Timesavr

Kommentare: Customer executive is really quick to give help and support when I ask for it. He takes our thoughts and suggestions into account and makes changes.

Having everything I need in one place, I can Switch programs easily. I can access it anywhere.

Each program is separate so I can't transfer children and educators between programs.

Marine
Owner in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best software available for childcare management

Kommentare: Gives us exactly the reports and tracking we need.

Ease of use, quick response and service.

Certain customizations missing - would like to be able to better plan our daily class lists.

Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Childcare facilities

Easy to use, great for reports, makes subsidy claims much easier, as well as tracking employee time. So much to help the functionality of a childcare centre. Customer service is readily available.

Would be great if it could provide a platform to write stories for children that parents can see and comment

Janine
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Life Easy

Kommentare: Timesavr has saved us about 20 hours a month give or take on admin hours. With the fact that timesavr calculates the hours for us, it saves us from spending hours adding up child and staff hours. We don't have to create child attendance or write them in anymore. Its all at the click of a button.

Easy of attendance it calculates the numbers for us

Doesn't allow us to change the ages for the child subsidy. Grade 1's are showing up in the kinder numbers because of age.

Antwort von Kwiksol Corporation

Thanks for your review Janine. Just FYI, your description of the grade 1s mixing with kinders can likely be solved if you use the "Attending grade 1 to 6" checkbox on the child profile. This distinguishes them from kinders.

Vivian
Executive Assistant in Kanada

TimeSavr Review

I like that there are many functions that are needed for child care within the system.

There are a few functions that would be great additions to the program such as being able to set fee changes for a child when they get older automatically. Also if it could retain more information on the history of each family that would be great. For example, the information on when a child was added to the waitlist is lost once you click Active, Unconfirmed, or Terminated.

Antwort von Kwiksol Corporation

Thanks for your feedback Vivian. I like your idea about keeping more historical data. I will add this to my list, but no promises. Your idea about automatically increasing a child's fee based on age is already on my list and will be in a future update.

Jaimie
Daycare Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A recommendation for a product that is affordable...

Kommentare: Hillhurst Sunnyside Child Care has been using Timesavr for 3 years now and it has definitely been a huge time saver for our programs! With a lot of more expensive products out there on the market, this one certainly answers the need for an affordable software that offers some tools to simplify daycare and out of school care administration.

tech guy is very helpful and has been able to resolve any issues we have had with the software

there have been some times where it has been slow.. however it is hard to say whether this has been due to our wi-fi or the program itself

Tracey
Early Childhood Director in Kanada

Great Program

Kommentare: I would be lost without this program! We used to do the hours of staff and children monthly and it would take hours, but this program saves me a great deal of time. Like they say "Time is Money!" I would recommend it for all programs.

The convenience of getting the staff/children hours, being able to see how many children are signed in and having quick access to family files when we need to call a parent.

Sometimes it is difficult to find information but the tech support is very fast and supportive.

Shohreh

Well Rounded Administration Solution

Kommentare: We started using the software without any training!!! the ease of use and the just the ideal structure of the website has made the transition easy for us. The name Time Saver is a self explanatory and for us it has been the most important value, allowing us to allocate our time to improve our business and have clear transparency.

ease of use

it missing a functionality of re-registration (multi start date!) everything else is well managed using this software.

Joanne
Manager in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren

Amazing product with fantastic customer service.

Kommentare: Timesavr is exactly what it says. It has saved us so much time on paperwork that we can now put into other operational matters.
Whenever we have a question Vincent is quick to respond and always has a solution to any problems we have encountered.
Would and have recommended this product to other daycare operators.

The time it enables us to spend on other things and not calculating hours etc

Sometimes it can run slow but this has definitely improved.

Celina
Owner in Kanada

Timesavr review

Kommentare: Over all I’m very pleased. It keeps all areas organized

It use to take me and 2 other staff to do invoicing over a day...I do it on my own in 3 hours or less!!

It covers all childcare centers daycare, dayhome, our of school so it’s not specifically geared towards one specific use Also billing is more friendly to full time clients vs casual or part time

Megan
Early Childhood Edicator in Kanada
, Selbstständig

Great Tool for Childcare Providers

Kommentare: TimeSavr took a bit of time to get used to when we first started using the program. There are some limitations that I found challenging, such as trying to get individual children's stats for each month, it feels like there are a lot of steps to the process and they are not outlined clearly. Overall it was a fantastic tool for tracking hours and information.

Ease of logging children in and out.

Pulling reports on individual children.

Taylor

Timesavr...More like LifeSavr!

Kommentare: Being the only administrator in the daycare (and a new one at that) I had been struggling to keep up with everything. I was desperately searching for a solution when another daycare director mentioned they use TimeSavr. This has saved me a lot of time, and because I am also still learning the ropes of running a business it has made it easy to catch and correct any mistakes. I couldn't imagine ever doing this job again without Timesavr. It is a necessity to us now!

I love how easy it is to use. As a visual person I love seeing all my information clearly on the dashboard. I love how easy it is to make invoices and also adjust them. I like that I have the software for support but still I controll everything. It really has saved me hours per month, which means I have more time to focus on other aspects of the business and take some time to myself!

There is nothing I do not like about this software, honestly. I think it would be helpful to add some accounting software (like quickbooks) to control all finances of the daycare.

Melissa

timesavr review

Kommentare: We have been using TimeSavr for a little over a year, and we find that it is easy to use, offers a lot of functionality, and allows easy billing and emailing. The only downsides to the program are that licensing is not a fan of the attendance feature, due to the fact that attendance can be retroactively changed, and the sign in/out features are easy to bump, making accurate attendance harder than on paper.

The reports feature and child profiles make tracking and billing easy.

The cost is quite high for a small non-profit centre per month.

Dina
Owner of preschool in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So happy we chose timesavr

Kommentare: We couldn't be happier - after having used many of the other programs out there... timesavr was the best! It's functionality and ease makes using the program so simple and literally has saved us tons of time! We are so pleased

Easy to use More then one user can be online working on it at a time Simplicity Alberta based

None

Sheila
Child development consultant in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great decision

Kommentare: We started using Timesavr about 2 years ago. It has made record keeping, communication, and organization at our dayhome agency far more effective. We cannot say enough about Vince (the software developer) and his responsiveness to our questions, concerns and suggestions. We've been very happy with the decision to use Timesavr.

Ease of use, broad scope of applications.

It seems more daycare oriented than dayhome friendly BUT changes we suggest are often applied to make it more dayhome friendly.

Angela
Child Care Professional in Kanada

Family Child Care Provider

Kommentare: Very much prefer signing in/out children on Timsavr and tracking hours. Easy to update emergency contacts, make notes, etc. Convenient to use on my smarthphone or tablet as sign in/out does not always happen at my home. Portable emergency records without having to carry a paper copy is wonderful. Seems to make billing much more straight forward for our agency staff. Thanks

simple straightforward graphics and layout

could it more direct to get to certain profile pages. Right now we login, go to our provider name and go to sign in. If we login couldn't we go directly to client sign in/out page? It is what I use the most and would like a short cut.

Maria
Owner/operator in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Been good overall, a few times the server has gone down or people haven't been able to sign in

I like all the things I can do. I only use for sign in purposes. I like that you can list all the kids on one page for signing in and out

That there wasn't a app. All we do is sign in and there is so much other stuff. I haven't checked out the app. Be nice if there were different price structures for what you want and actually use it for

Kim
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeSavr is a Time Saver!

Kommentare: Fantastic! Saves much time!

The easiness of use. The ability to pull reports. Clarity of reports, attendance and time cards

The in ability to customize certain reports.