TimeSavr Bewertungen

von Kwiksol Corporation

Über TimeSavr

Professionelle webbasierte Software für das Management von Kindertagesbetreuungen. Melde die Kinder mit einem Knopfdruck an und ab.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSavr

Tara L.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2019

"Meets the needs of my childcare program!"

Vorteile: I loved that it keeps track of child profiles, parent information, payments and attendance. It has been wonderful to use.

Nachteile: It was a little hard to get used to after using a different program, but it wasn't anything I couldn't get used to.

• Bewertet am 1.1.2019
Cody T.
CEO / Owner
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Timesavr- On the way to greatness!"

Kommentare: Amazing ! Our group has grown with timesavr and is a backbone to our operations.

Vorteile: I love not just the functionality of the product but customer executive's story and organic growth and community connection. support is always available, features reflect the needs of us in Alberta and the software is easy to use as well as affordable.

Nachteile: The development has been amazing but would like to see further development in areas like a parent portal- allowing families to manage their own registrations and time away, auto-filling and registering open spaces in programs and payment options and tax receipt access, cutting out our need of staffing for these tasks. The addition of these features would put Timesavr on par with many of the bigger platforms. I see these best being marketed as add on options. As for the current software, there tends to be glitches from time to time but support is great.

Shannon W.
Owner/ director
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2017

"Update doesn't work as fast as the old program "

Kommentare: After the last update I had to change all my tablets to be compatible with timesavr and I find that it is a lot slower now and that the invoices won't transfer to quickbooks and that only the one current invoice is printed at a time so families with multiple children don't have all children's fees listed on one invoice

Vorteile: The ability to sign kids in and out as well as staff and it keeps track of hours and that you can invoice from the program

Nachteile: That it is sometimes very slow to log children in and out and that the invoices don't transfer to quick books

von Kwiksol Corporation an 16.2.2017

Thanks for your review Shannon.

Please note that the server does not slow down during peak times, but your local internet connection may if you're using a cable internet service such as Shaw cable since their technology forces an entire neighbourhood to share a single pipe which means your internet can slow down during peak times. DSL (such as Telus) technology does not suffer from this limitation.

A recent update also included improvements to the new invoice page for families which means all charges are now included on the same invoice. I hope that addresses the concern you mention regarding invoices.

Also, you should be able to import all transactions into QuickBooks as before. Please contact me directly if you're having problems with this feature by emailing me at support@timesavr.net.

And new online registrations are automatically added to the "unconfirmed" list and can only be made active by the system administrator. Parents do not have the ability to do this.

Lindsey M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"Make your life easier"

Kommentare: The biggest problem I have solved is time management. I have saved countless hours with this program each month.

Vorteile: The ease of use has been the biggest pro. It took minimal training for me to feel comfortable using this program. It meets so many needs I have for my day to day tasks. So many of the things that previously took hours of my work day are now done with the click of a button. I feel much more organized and I am able to access information so easily. I am able to confidently answer parent and staff questions that would have previously had to have been answered by our office administrator.

Nachteile: Certain features are a bit tricky to find. I follow the path that makes the most sense to me , and sometimes I have a hard time finding what I am looking for. Once I figure it out, though, I have no problem finding it next time.

Margaret R.
Head of School
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Great features, Great price"

Kommentare: TimeSavr has been a great choice for our school. Customer executive is very helpful with any questions and offers great support. We have even sent a wish list for features we would like to see in the future!

Vorteile: I was searching for a childcare management solution for our school. We have two locations and offer programming for students ranging in age from 2 1/2 years to Grade 8. Timesavr offered all the features that we needed. We could add in as many program options as needed and handle the invoices and collection of tuition from our families.

Nachteile: The registration form for families does not have the flexibility to add questions in the order we would like to put them.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Erik D.
Program Coordinator/Owner
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2019

"Timesavr Review for Out of School Care Program"

Kommentare: Because I have Timesavr, I was able to receive several registrations online through my website. This helps to put income in my pocket. I like that it is streamlining my billing and attendance calculations, before this used to take me about 2 days.

Vorteile: I liked that the pricing was reasonable and affordable for my small start up. I also like that you can customize many features and that it makes billing easy (such as automated billing, and subsidy calculations), by allowing me to store and record information in one safe spot.

Nachteile: As with any childcare software, there is a learning curve. It is the same with this product as well, the team is very supportive and is always ready to answer your questions.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Bradi J.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"TimeSavr Review"

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The customer service is quick and clear.

Vorteile: This program has saved me hours on payroll and greatly reduced errors.

Nachteile: It semi-regularly gets bogged down. Entering data becomes very slow. I have to log out then back in to regain functionality.

Durray B.

"Timesavr"

Kommentare: Customer executive is really quick to give help and support when I ask for it. He takes our thoughts and suggestions into account and makes changes.

Vorteile: Having everything I need in one place, I can Switch programs easily. I can access it anywhere.

Nachteile: Each program is separate so I can't transfer children and educators between programs.

Marine D.
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"The best software available for childcare management"

Kommentare: Gives us exactly the reports and tracking we need.

Vorteile: Ease of use, quick response and service.

Nachteile: Certain customizations missing - would like to be able to better plan our daily class lists.

Dana T.
Executive Director

"Our TimeSavr Experience"

Kommentare: Overall - it is an excellent program and I am very pleased I selected over all other options.

Vorteile: This is a very efficient and organized system that brings great ease for my employees to log their time as well as for myself to manage monthly reporting and payroll. It is also great asset to manage our clients/files with their associated reports, especially for government reporting and accountability. I also appreciate that customer executive is continually reviewing the platform (and local regulations) and making updates and adjustements to manage with our industry's ever changing needs. As well, if there is an issue, customer executive is exceedly prompt and professional in repsonse.

Nachteile: There are no 'least' about the program. A person could always criticize, however as the program is continually reviewed and updated, this is very pleasing. If were to suggest one aspect, it would be to alter the options for employee time-off. There are times we simply need a two hour block for an appointment. Having said that, I closely monitor those request and make manual adjustments. Other than that, if we could have the options of being categorized as early education instead of daycare, that would be a better fit our business model (but it is used internally so not a big deal).

Susan B.
art teacher
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2017

"Timesavr is SO easy to use for parents and staff"

Kommentare: This is a great program for keeping track of who is where. I only sign in and out and sign and move the group from location to location. The program is easy to use, clear to understand and visually pleasing. I have two minor complaints. Since the last upgrade, the screen is now positioned so that the bottom of the list of children is off-screen. When we scroll down to click on a child's name, our room box is off-screen at the top. This causes some frustration and false information sometimes as the name is dropped back onto the list rather than dropped into the room box.
It would be an excellent addition to the program if we could select more than one name at a time so that we could move a group of children from one box to another.
Other than that it's a beautiful program for the in class educators and parents!

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Color and design.

Nachteile: The lists that are off screen are frustrating and cause some errors.

von Kwiksol Corporation an 15.1.2018

Thank you for your review Susan. Based on the description of the issue you're having I believe you're talking about the drag and drop functionality on the ratios page.

Please note that the primary purpose for the ratios page is to calculate your ratios in real time and to warn you if they are not being met, however you can also use drag and drop to move children and staff into and out of rooms on this page.

That functionality is typically performed on the child attendance page and the staff time sheet respectively as those pages are specifically designed for that purpose you won't experience those issues there.

Please email me at support@timesavr.net if you have any questions regarding this or any further feedback.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2017
Jenn D.
Owner / Operator
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Great Product!"

Kommentare: The product has been a god send for me. I worked in daycares where we used it and then when I started my dayhome, I knew this would be my “go-to” for most of my record keeping. It saves a lot of time by generating invoices and recording all the financials for me. I wish it did more such as submitting Children’s daily activities as that would help eliminate from having to use other programs to do so altogether. This product would have more potential to be a “one stop shop” if it could do more pertaining to recording children’s activities.

Vorteile: - ability to generate tax invoices
- fairly easy to set up families etc.
- price is adequate
- sends reminders for the things

Nachteile: - glitches sometimes or lags
- at times it doesn’t save information (eg. Sign in or out) BUT if’s it happens, it will remind you to sign in or out when you log in next so it’s not too much of a hassle

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Mikaël L.
Executive Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Solution parfaite de gestion de garderies"

Kommentare: Nous utilisons TimeSavr depuis presque 3 ans, et nous sommes parfaitement satisfaits du logiciel - nous sauvons énormément de temps pour la gestion des dossiers, la comptabilité et les présences! Plus complet que les autres logiciels disponibles (et nous en avons essayé plusieurs...).

Vorteile: Nous gérons des centres à distance au sein d'un bureau central, et nous adorons le fait que le tout soit en ligne, et que nos éducatrices aient accès à l'interface pour entrer les présences à distance. Le système des factures et paiements est très efficace, et la possibilité de prélever automatiquement les familles avec EFT Canada est un atout non négligeable. Highly recommended!

Nachteile: Ca serait bien de pouvoir personnaliser certains documents comme les factures par exemple, pour les faire correspondre à notre branding, plutôt que celui de TimeSavr. Des fois il y a quelques bogues dans l'interface, dans les listes déroulantes ou dans la saisie de données dans certains champs, mais c'est pas très grave. Mis à part ces petites choses, nous n'arrivons pas à penser à quelque chose qui nous déplaise!

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Rae B.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2017

"Amazing daycare management software!"

Kommentare: I've been using this online system for years, it has every feature I need to successfully run my daycare, preschool and schoolage program. You can do everything with it- sign in staff and children; keep track of administrative records, including notification when one is about to expire; any and all reports you need in regards to children, staff, families and fees. While you can export into Quickbooks from it, you could also just invoice directly out of the Timesavr program. My favourite feature is the online registration- it generates a link that I have on my website (or that I can email) which puts all of the information directly into the system...I just confirm the enrolment and it's good to go! If I have a question, I just email or call and get assistance immediately. This program truly lives up to its name!

Vorteile: Everything is in one place and it was created for daycares and our unique needs!

Katelyn M.
Out of school care child care worker

"Timesavr review "

Kommentare: Please bring back when the child's birthday is with balloons on the day of so we are aware
Have timesavr by the minute not by 15 minute interval
When you click out (all) it doesn't work anymore so you have to click out one by one
Emails having all the emails under reports again where you can click all and send a mass email to all people instead of having to go through and copy each email one by one

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: See all my comments on other page

von Kwiksol Corporation an 11.7.2017

HI Katelyn. Thanks for your review. Please note that the birthday balloons are still there, but there is a setting to disable it. Please check your settings to make sure it is enabled. It can also be restricted by security profiles, so if you're not logged in as administrator you may not see it depending on your security profile.

Time rounding is also a setting which you can control, so you can choose 1 minute if you prefer. Please check your settings.

The sign in/out all buttons should be working. Please contact me at support@timesavr.net if you're having problems with this feature.

The email feature is also still there but it has been moved out of reports, into the families menu. Please check the top of your families menu, and let me know if you're still having problems. Thank you!

Tracy F.
Day Home Consultant
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"Day home agency time savr review"

Kommentare: Overall this had been a great "Time Saver" for our company! We save some trees now with less paper being used.
We really enjoy that the educators can sign the children in and out and this makes things easier for everyone.

Vorteile: - being able to do fees and payroll. No Kore paper tracking.
- quick look up of families
- tracking educators admin records
- sending out invoices
- ease of viewing and printing different reports

Nachteile: As a Day home consultant with a small company, I find the change in not being able to input my own time off specifics to be a challenge because the owner doesn't always have time to do this. So some of my times I have to just make notes next to my daily time in and out.
I do get that this is like this for a specific reasons and it makes sense but I wish there was an option to be able to do this on my own and then the owner can look at it later. I can't enter stats, vacation, etc.

Natalie N.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Great tool to help with the service"

Kommentare: Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support person - any questions we had at the beginning were really ironed out.

Vorteile: Easy to use, has everything we need for communication, billing, tracking.

Nachteile: Initially it was a challenge (like with any new product), but after using the Timesavr for many years we can't think of anything that we don't like.

Catherine A.
Executive Director
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2019

"Information Management Program "

Kommentare: I wouldn't trade this program. From set up with our rep to using the program daily, it has been a wonderful experience. Worth every penny spent on it!

Vorteile: This program has been a fantastic addition to my centre. The efficiencies that it has created in book keeping, records tracking and organization has reduced the hours spent on administrative matters greatly! The program is easy to use and presented in a very professional manner. I can not say enough good things about this program.

Nachteile: If I could add one feature, it would be the ability for parents to update their children's profiles independently and then alert me of the changes that have been made.

Max N.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Very good platform. "

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. The only time when we had stress was when the servers were down, and having over 130 families that could not be registered "in" and organize them in proper rooms was quite stressful. But team handled it well. Also in the survey you don't have the option "daycare" in a "industry" drop down menu. But I would see that you cater mostly to daycares, so would suggest to add it in there. Not sure if it's Samsung or their tablets, but it seem to be slower on Samsung devices than on Apple. Other than that it is great for us.

Vorteile: Customer support. The best ever. These guys are very responsive and courteous.

Nachteile: At the beginning there was more glitches on Android vs Apple. Works great on Apple products.

Jacqueline M.
Finance and Admin coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2017

"Great program, more functionality would be great!"

Kommentare: First of all the Vincent at support has been fabulous, always being available for whenever i have a question. The online help tool is very helpfull also.
I unfortunately we work with a system that is not chrome compatible which make some pages, and ease of flipping through pages and reporting a bit teedious.

Vorteile: That most of what i need to do day by day is in one system

Nachteile: Some of the reporting is diffiicult as it does not spilt between prorgams (ie i want to know outstanding balances for just Daycare, or just Pre-school).
Turning general reports into excells would be a great option.

von Kwiksol Corporation an 11.7.2017

Hi Jacqui. Thanks for your review.

Please note that you can stay on the financials page when switching between families. Just select a new family from the main Families menu and TimeSavr will remember which page you were on.

I also appreciate the feedback about the reports, although you can export data in Excel format (admin / tools / export) I understand that may not be exactly what you're looking for.

Lenka P.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Timesavr - Great Organizational Tool"

Vorteile: Timesavr has made it so easy to keep track of client financial transactions, student and staff attendance, and organizing for scheduling as well as licensing and accreditation. This software has so many functionalities that it has reduced the number of administrative and teacher hours spent on many of the above-mentioned activities, making it more than worth the money. The Timesavr administrator is very helpful and quick to respond with any questions or concerns we may have.

Nachteile: It would be great if they could integrate a section for other accounting such as expenses so that we did not have to input all the financials into two programs. It would be worth an additional fee for the convenience and time-saving.

Vicky B.
Owner/Operator
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Childcare tracking"

Kommentare: Tracking time of staff and children is a valuable asset to my time.
Allowing me to print multiple invoices if huge.
Tax forms and subsidy information saves me a lot of administrative time.

Vorteile: I like that it can be used by multiple people, it keeps track of attendance hours for each child, each category , and each program that I use.
It has cut my management time immensely.

Nachteile: I had a concern with multiple people having access to time records, but that seems to be fixed now. It seems any areas of concern have been addressed and dealt with. Unfortunately that means the system does go down a lot but usually for a short period of time.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Sabrina B.
Child Care provider
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2017

"Much preferred to paper timesheets!"

Kommentare: We have been using timesavr for a while now and I really prefer it to having to do paper forms. It's easy to get a clear idea what contacts and rates you have, putting days off in, keeping track of the kids times of arrival and departures, and changes are easy to make when necessary. The only hiccup I have come across is that if you have a day where everyone is absent or make a change that doesn't require you to fill in times (a child changes to being absent) the save button does not come up unless you enter some numbers and have to then delete them. Over all I love the program though!

Vorteile: Easy to use and get around, convenient, and is not a hassle for my clients.

Nachteile: The only problem I have come across is on absent days or changing to absent that the save button does not come up unless you enter some numbers and then delete them.

Shohreh M.
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2017

"Well Rounded Administration Solution"

Kommentare: We started using the software without any training!!! the ease of use and the just the ideal structure of the website has made the transition easy for us. The name Time Saver is a self explanatory and for us it has been the most important value, allowing us to allocate our time to improve our business and have clear transparency.

Vorteile: ease of use

Nachteile: it missing a functionality of re-registration (multi start date!)
everything else is well managed using this software.

Shohreh M.
Operational Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"I, work with this software on daily basis, only problem is the changes and being slow ."

Kommentare: To have access to children's file and accounts,attendance, authorized pick up contacts

Vorteile: It is convenient and the reports, receipts anything we need we can have access to the information.
Great software

Nachteile: Changes are so often and it cause some difficulties for staff and parents.
the software is most of the time very slow to load.

von Kwiksol Corporation an 12.6.2018

Thank you for your review Shohreh. Sorry to hear you're finding the system slow, but I can assure you that the system is very fast, which is why I'm wondering if maybe your local network or your computer are slow? Please email me with more specifics on where you're experiencing a slowdown and I'll try to help you eliminate that problem.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018