Über CrowdCompass Mobile Event App

CrowdCompass ist der weltweit größte Entwickler von mobilen Event- und Konferenzanwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über CrowdCompass Mobile Event App

Saves money on printing, easy to update with last second changes, we can send out notifications, interactive maps, better networking.

Bewertungen zu CrowdCompass Mobile Event App

3,7

CrowdCompass Mobile Event App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 35 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CrowdCompass Mobile Event App bereits verwendet?

Oliver elijah L.
Oliver elijah L.
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CrowdCompass is ideal and efficient for events, meetings and seminars.

Kommentare: CrowdCompass is the best tool for all kinds of events, all meetings and seminars. It significantly increases the added value of our customers. We managed to choose to do a hidden event. With CrowdCompass we can create dual authentication accounts. We need an option to duplicate events.

It is the ideal tool for events, meetings, seminars. We managed to increase the added value. CrowdCompass administrators manage to send automatic notifications from their phones thanks to the CrowdPlanner application. In general, it is a very complete and efficient product.

If I compare it with other products similar to CrowdCompass it works much better, but at a much higher cost. I would like you to have the option to duplicate events.

Matt H.
Associate Producer in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Crowd Compass is one of the best!

Kommentare: Great!

Crowd Compass is a sister company to Cvent which many of our clients use, so it's a no brainer that this a go-to event app if you're already using Cvent for registration (other)

There is a lot of options and customizations possibilities within this app, which is a good thing. However, navigating between the "container" and the "event" can become confusing and takes some time to learn how to navigate.

Missy D.
Director of Conferences and Events in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Non-Profit CrowdCompass Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The event guide (schedule/agenda) is probably the most used feature of the app by our attendees. It's great bc it links to the sessions, they can click through to see where they are on the map, and they can see the speakers and bios as well. The gamification helps us get the attendees to use the app and get engagement going. I also like the sponsorship opportunities w the splash screen and banner ad graphics. It easily integrated w CVENT so our attendees are updated in real-time.

Most features are good and useful. I do feel like the support from CrowdCompass staff could be better and more timely.

Rachelle L.
employed in USA

Paid for Stand Alone APP, with new APPLE Policy, CC Cvent not honoring and not reimbursing the cost.

Kommentare: We paid for stand-alone app vs container at a difference of price. Last Event app of contract was placed in a container app and no reimbursed amount was given. Don't see a benefit there except to the company??? Still working on getting the reimbursement and considering legal action for breach of contract.

The Crowdcompass Cvent Stand Alone Option was nice but they took it away and did not reimburse our company the difference. Wanted us to pay the apple license fee too. The APP was easy to use, has great tutorials, and 1800 helpdesk. Everything was great up until they decided not to honor their contract. Will not be back with this company

Only issue is the difference in price between Stand Alone and Container contract. Our last event APP is contained yet they will not reimburse our company the difference. Want us to pay the fee to APPLE. Original contract not honored.

Digital Projects Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A good mobile app tool with lots of integration capabilities

Kommentare: Overall, CrowdCompass has made the user and administrator experience much better. It is easy to use on both ends and provides a convenience that we never had before. Having event information in app form also means reducing or eliminating the need to print details on paper and this is a huge deal for the environment and overall cost, manpower and waste improvement. Notices, surveys, programs, speaker bios, attendee connections, reminder alerts, personal agendas, sponsor banners, exhibitor details and more can all be integrated in one place that anyone in the age of mobile devices can access.

Since it is a CVENT product, any event setup in CVENT can be integrated into CrowdCompass so you can have a full featured app almost completely built without having to do the same work you already did to set the event up originally. Additional customization and options are available to tailor the app experience so it is unique and more useful as a tool for attendees. The best part of it to me is the Map feature where a diagram of the event location can be uploaded and then any area on the map can be pinpointed and associated with other content throughout the app. This means precise locations can be easily pointed out and found by anyone using the feature and it is invaluable for events where there are a lot of different specific spaces. Registration, session rooms, exhibitor booths, meals and breaks can all be pinned and found directly on the map or from their own detail pages.

It's not their fault but recently due to app regulations, event apps are becoming consolidated into one platform app that contains events from all the clients who use it. This means no branding of your own app with your own name and your attendees having to download a third party app with events other than just yours available in it. In this day and age, privacy protection is very important and there are several ways to handle this in CrowdCompass but all are a bit clunky and add that to the way every company using the software has their events together under the same platform means potential confusion for users when conflicts come up in the shared database. Also, while there is a lot of integration and duplication ability, there are still several features that don't have the ability to be duplicated so a lot of duplicate work needs to be done if you have a similar event that happens on a regular basis.

Conference, App Design & Marketing Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Many Features for the Wanting

This app platform is one that will do just about everything you would need in a program for the right price. They look into many features and navigation options gearing you towards building a social media network during your entire program . Many features are available but not necessarily known right away. A deeper dive into this software can really open up your creative side. A mobile iPhone, Android and iPad friendly version is available along with the "web" view for those who dare to be different with their Windows and BB devices or just want to play on their PCs instead.

Price & Analytics. This is more on the expensive end of programs but is worth it if you need the extra features. The big drawback for this user is the lack of analytics post program. You first have to be able to read a JSON file and you can't get these results without phoning into support for them to pull this information as well. After you receive this, it will give you basic stats, but fails to tell you what sections of your app was visited most / least frequently. This needs to be fixed.

Alberto C.
Alberto C.
Jail Administrator in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for Events

Kommentare: Its a great experience and adds a special touch to an event to be able to open the app and receive notices, find maps, see who's attending, find schedules, etc.

My favorite part of this app was the fact that agendas, maps, and information can be published to the app. This saves a lot of paper. The ability to network with other participants is a plus!

My experience was all positive. I think the look of the interface can be updated a bit but I understand I just have different personal preferences. So maybe a user customizable look would help out.

Lori W.
Lori W.
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Absolute BEST Event Mobile App on the Market

Very user-friendly and intuitive back-end means that there's not a huge ramp-up time for the event manager to learn the software. The software is very robust, but not difficult to use. And the support team is very responsive and helpful.

It's a bit pricey, but is worth it compared to other event mobile apps I have used and/or researched. There truly are no other cons!

Saad M.
Saad M.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Attendee friendly app!

Kommentare: I benefit because my attendees benefit! They get to be up to date and have their agendas right in their phones. And when there are room/time changes they receive those immediately.

I liked that i am able to send live notification to my attendees to keep them up to date with changes that are happening at my event.

I do not like that it seems like i am not able to customize the look and feel of the app very much. Seems like its a one size fit all product rather than tailored for individual needs.

Systems and Tools Analyst in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing event app full of fun features

I got my hands on this app on last Cvent CONNECT Europe and it was great way of interacting with the event itself. It enables you to do live polling during different sessions, you can speaker info, you can download the materials being presented and the best one was the event game, where you were collecting points for fulfilling different tasks. Naturally, all important event info was there as well. After seeing this we will definitely be looking into utilizing this for our events in the coming months.

Not much i disliked. I experienced it as a customer not as a user. I am now reviewing the available information about the software and really cannot find anything to dislike.

Max M.
Max M.
Digital Projects in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent On Site Event App

Kommentare: I've been using this for our big events for the last few years and it has worked out very well. Some of the login features are quirky, but they keep adding updates and features to make everything run better and more smoothly. It can be customized for many looks and you can use your own launch icons that you create to really make the app branded to your events. The attendee experience has been very positive through the app because it gives them the ability to network and makes everything from the program and speaker information to on site locations easy to find. If you use other CVENT software, it can all be synced so it saves a lot of time without having to enter the same details in two or more places.

Easy to use and the end result is excellent for the end users. It cuts down on a lot of manual work we used to do onsite and a lot of printed paper materials we used to have to prepare.

Some of it can be quirky for setup. Login/Privacy issues are troublesome because if you use them, it makes the online version of the app locked to anyone but registered attendees. Can be good if that's what you want but not when you only want certain things to be locked. It's not a huge deal and they are quick to make improvements to the software and features.

Jessica L.
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fun way to keep connected in the crowd!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I'd say CrowdCompass is both FUN and HANDY. We were able to have our event schedule easily accessible, get updates, and share photos. It added to the overall experience of the in-person event.

I've attended several large events held by a company I am partnered with and we used CrowdCompass to add some fun social sharing and fun games to the event. It was really great seeing pictures of other people's experience of the same event, we even had a scavenger hunt built in to using this app!

Having only used the app a few times I haven't been a part of the set-up, so can't speak to how easy that part was. The only "complaint" I have was it was a bit clunky to navigate at first, but I figured it out quickly and this became a non-issue.

Interim Registrar in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Setup was tough, but worth the effort.

Kommentare: The software helped us stay in touch with attendees and engage them in networking activities.

Attendees had a lot of fun with this onsite app. That was the biggest win, really. The ability to publish an up-to-the minute agenda with changes on the fly has been a tremendous help for the organizers.

The setup was not as seamless as we had hoped. Also several attendees had trouble with the login, as they needed their confirmation code from their registration.

Julie-michelle D.
Meeting Planner in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Finally Catching Up with the Times

Kommentare: We've been using CrowdCompass for about 2 years and have really made major strides with it. There were some glitches with our first event (it coincided with the iOS8 release and lost functionality), but since then it's become a great asset. We love we can have feedback surveys for each session within the session. We no longer need to print out presentations and handouts since we can upload them and keep them up to date. And our attendees love they can snap pictures and post them. It's become a great interaction tool and after some initial resistance, it's become quite popular and praised by users.

saves money on printing, easy to update with last second changes, we can send out notifications, interactive maps, better networking

bit of a learning curve for the first few events

Ryan M.
Technical Specialist in USA
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great user experience

I liked that I could pull all my information from the registration page over to the app effortlessly.

Users were required to download and setup the app. I understand this is standard; however, we had some push back from attendees.

Angela W.
Angela W.
VP, Finance, HR and Events in USA

Great product for meetings

I like how you can build your own custom schedule and look at presenters bios very easily in the app.

I wish the evaluation feature per session was better. You can rate them on a star level, but not give specific feedback.

Fund Development and Events Coordinator in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Plug and Play

Kommentare: Event app usage for more than one event

It was very easy to plug in your own info and use for an event. Customizable if you want, but also has most things there for you to use.

The contract is for a year, but they only really let you use it for one event. If you want to use it year round, you have to delete information and they aren't really set up for that. It's expensive for just one event, but if you use it for the year it's worth it. Lots of upsells- be careful to check what is included in your package.

Global Project Manager - Oncology Marketing in USA
Pharmazeutika

excellent customer support and good features, good potential

Kommentare: agenda personalization, push out of notifications, polling

I like to have personalized agenda for my attendees, a way to push out messages to them should things change.

good potential but ease of use is not super intuitive and you need more than a couple of clicks to find what you are looking for. Agendas also are not intuitive so user doesn't always know to click on each item for details

Associate Director: Special Events in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CrowdCompass App Review

Kommentare: We do events management for a university. The APP has streamlined our processes and even cut down on printing costs!

Absolutely love the ease of using and setting up the Add for our conferences. Our guests enjoy getting notifications and having their schedules at their fingertips

Wouldn't change a thing. We haven't had any negative feedback from our guests or administrators.

Allison L.
SMD, Events in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good app, but be sure you enter data into Cvent right

Kommentare: It worked well for us, but for the time it took and the money it cost, I would have hoped it was a bit more automated. It requires a lot of training and even then was confusing to build compare to others.

Great compliment to Cvent's registration to link to an online app + excellent customer service when I had questions

It was complex to learn how to build and if you didn't input and transfer data from your Cvent site exactly right, you had to make a LOT of manual updates to the app

Supervisor of Operations, Groups in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easy and integrated event app solution

Kommentare: CrowdCompass has been a great way to bring information to attendees on site, make information accessible with a FAQ page, and floor plans with rooms for each session highlighted, include personalized schedules, individual travel, attendee messaging, and push notifications to keep attendees informed

The simple build interface and integration with other Cvent software

In app surveys are a little limited - can't do sub-questions, cannot copy a survey, only a few options for question types

Ashley A.
Executive Assistant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Some positives. Some negatives.

It is pretty easy to actually set up an event.

Sometimes feels a little limited in what can be done within the app.

Event Operations Manager in USA
Eventservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Basic event app

Kommentare: This app has all of your basic needs when it comes to your event. It lists all of the important information and even has push notifications which is great if you have a set schedule and need to move people into sessions.

Great basic features for event - app is user-friendly and easy to use.

If you're looking for a more in dept tool, this is not for you. This is great for basic event needs but does not deep dive into data capture.

Tim S.
Registration Specialist in USA

CrowdCompass is a great event mobile app

Kommentare: I overall enjoy using the app. However, there are times when it has been quirky. Could have been the Operating system of the phone however, attendees find it hard to initially set it up.

I like that this app has great User Interface. It looks awesome, which is not always something you can say about 3rd party mobile apps. This event is easy to use and provides great integration if using Cvent event management software for your registration.

Group Manager - Process Improvement in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Event App

Ease of use, functionality, ability to customize it for your event, one source for all conference event attendees

Nothing at all - one of the easiest to use systems I have ever been exposed to