Über Yammer

Revolutioniere die interne Kommunikation, indem du alle Mitarbeiter*innen in einem privaten und sicheren sozialen Unternehmensnetzwerk zusammenfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Yammer

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Yammer bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Samuel K.
Samuel K.
Consultant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Professional Version of Social Media!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Yammer has been phenomenal, and I am sure that my coworkers can attest to that experience, as well. I have been able to communicate efficiently with coworkers, I have been able to share documents with them, and we have all been able to update our "statuses" just as we would on most other informal social media sites. Would definitely recommend Yammer to anyone.

What I like best about Yammer is that it acts like a pseudo-social media site, but only within the inner circles of your near and distant coworkers, (meaning those who are on site and off site), but within the same company. The site makes for a nice getaway whenever you need a break from work and you want to see what everyone else has to say on their profiles, if you want to send direct messages back and forth to a coworker, if you want to share various files, (both professional and personal), among a slew of other features that are very reminiscent of other social media sites. Only individuals with the proper corporate email addresses are able to create an account on Yammer and join your inner group of friends, which is fantastic.

There is literally nothing that I do not like about this software, because its purpose is very simple - and all of what it is made for is being met, at least in my case, and I have been using the software for a decent amount of time now. The messaging is in real time, the interface is simple and appealing, and it is accessible on desktop, laptop, or mobile.

Tawanda S.
Tawanda S.
Sponsorship in Simbabwe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Team collaboration enabler offering endless possibilities

Kommentare: It was so confusing at first and I was nearly tempted to quit and unsubscribe, However, overtime I got the hang of it and my team appreciate it

I like that it is simplified and its quiet easy to use even for the newbies. The tiling of feeds according to subject and relevance makes it easier to get the best out of. Ideas flow unabated and team members can quickly share productive information.

I would like to see Yammer filtering the messages and feeds posted so that only relevant information is retained for future reference

Mmathabo M.
IT Administrator in Südafrika

Internal Social Networking

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great to engage with colleagues on the platform, since other social media platforms are blocked on the firewall.

It is safe and only authorized users have access to this corporate social network to engage and share latest news/updates within the organization.

Not sure if one can integrate with Microsoft Stream for videos. It would be awesome.

Raghavendar N.
Sr.Consultant in USA

Unique Social network for corporates

Kommentare: We have used this for solution seeking where we put our request or query and we get response with what people know about it or sometime we get perfect solution too. Apart from work related, we also share the cool pics related to the happening or team events or festivals celebration. Also, polls are conducted to seek the feedback from colleagues about new change in the company or changes that is needed.

We have Office365 at our company, next to Skype the other app that is extensively used is Yammer for collaboration. We can switch this seamlessly across our Laptop & phone apps. Yammer is social network within the company. Everyone is member as soon as they join and we have different groups where we are free to join. But default, based on our department we are tagged to parent groups and we can view the updates and share our feedback just like Facebook. We can create new groups based on the need and invite people or tag them to get their attention. The biggest advantage of this app is your voice is reached to thousands in minutes and you may get feedback from top skipping the hierarchies. So easy to connect and easy to use and make an effective use for networking across the colleagues

User Interface is not rich and looks and feels needs improvement. Not sure but it hangs for me quite number of times. Also, little difficult to search for a post or feed. It becomes more confusing once more and more groups are created.

Senior Consultant in USA

Yammer social network

Kommentare: I use Yammer every day for collaboration with my colleagues.

1. It works pretty fast. Usually Microsoft products are slow but not Yammer. 2. It includes many features you can find in other social networks. 3. It works with different operation systems (I use it with Windows only).

1. Wiki pages stopped working a few times. I don't know why. 2. UI is pretty old. I think it should be updated.

Adra safiya K.
Adra safiya K.
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Private social media

Yammer is a intranet social media that run privately, among the workers of my organization. We have use it for sharing news and memo of our department or organization. We can have a private group that only our department use, or the public forum wheres everyone on the organization can freely communicate with each other.

Yammer is getting obsolete, as nowadays, no one have use it anymore. There are not new update of feature for the software, so we have lost interest on it. We only use it for to check update from our Administration department, any not using it for anything else anymore.

Marketing Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's Facebook for your company employees

Kommentare: Yammer is a great networking and collaboration tool for employees, but you need to make sure your employees are willing to use it and follow the best practices you've implemented to keep new content coming in and organized along the way.

Yammer has the same look and features as your typical social media platform like Facebook. You can create new communities for specific groups, make comments and posts, @ mention other people, upload different media files like photos, videos, attachments, etc. It's a good way to keep your company connected if your employees are engaged in the first place.

Searching or filtering content was never successful. If you are trying to find old posts with a particular subject or file, you will need to be very specific with your keywords. Even then, Yammer will return a bunch of results for you to sift through. Recommend using tags with your posts if you plan on returning to them in the future. Many people do not do this so it's difficult to search for content.

Andrew M.
Licensed Insurance Representative Assistant in Kanada
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Sense of Community

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: As Vice President of our Social Committee, Yammer is a key tool in keeping our members engaged and informed while away from the office. We can post reminders, or pictures from contests, and it really gets the whole group involved and participating.

I appreciate being able to connect with people within my organization in a more social and laid back forum. The platform is easy to use, and allows broadcasts to all members of a particular group, which will also send their work email a message. It has allowed for a space where people can still maintain a sense of community, even while working from home. Sharing photos or hosting contests, Yammer has become a key tool in our workplace community.

Not as customizable as some other social platforms, and posts seem to be limited in their ability to be unique looking. Most aspects, including reactions, are very cut and paste.

Timothy D.
Timothy D.
Retail Executive in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Incredible tool for professional use in my company

Kommentare: At this time, I am using Yammer every day without any problem because it facilitates communication with my employees. At first, when I started with Yammer, it was very frustrating to use it, since it was confusing and very difficult to handle, as I was using it, it was understanding and now my employees are happy with their incorporation for me.

It is a Microsoft program that does not only work with this operating system, it works with several without any problem, it goes quite well and is fast, efficient when it comes to sharing information and group works, since the information is not lost. Thanks to that, over time, he has been updating, he has several functions that are easily found in other social networks, which greatly facilitates messaging and communication.

Yammer does not have a filter or anything for some messages from other types. Another thing I do not like about Yammer is that it does not update your user interface and that is almost obsolete.

Marco P.
Marco P.
Head of ALM in Italien

The social network solution for Enterprise

Kommentare: Overall I am stified with Yammer because it connects my work collegues.

It provides an useful and easy-to-use social space for employee engagement. The polls, praises and announcements are the killer features of this platform.

Sometimes is hard to find the interesting posts between useless content created by users. You have to tune the notification system to avoid a lot of emails in your mailbox.

Transcriptionist in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Means to an End

Kommentare: Yammer has been so amazing at allowing the freelance workforce to come together and really discuss current issues and information about the work. Otherwise, we'd all be so isolated and unable to work together to enhance the finished product of transcripts. That information share is so, so important to not only get the best work to the client, but also to learn more and advance individually in the field. It links me to fellow transcriptionists and gives the human contact that makes up a huge portion of actually being to tolerate long hours of work. So thumbs-up, Yammer.

I use Yammer to link to fellow employees of Transcribeme. So far, Yammer has been extremely easy to navigate and I have not seen any glitches during my two years working with it. Yammer uses columns to organize your different feeds which helps with clarity. In a quick sweep of my feed, I can see the app directory, any new activity in all my groups, suggested managment or key team members to follow on Yammer, etc. It allows me to get live updates fast and easy so that I always know what is happening with the company I freelance transcribe for. I like that Yammer allows each company to tailor it's virtual work atmosphere to it's own needs. When I became a freelance transcriptionist, I was really worried about the isolation that comes with the online work. Yammer, though, seems to have completely changed that for me and the rest of the Transcribeme team, I think. Easy information share and very socially oriented, Yammer is a great app for the work-at-home crowd.

All the positives said, I think Yammer could work on it's design. Maybe it needs some modern touches and perhaps more social features. An amazing app that brings work-at-home people together could always do with more social features ie. a live-chat feature, customizable themes, more inviting interface because it's really important to catch the attention of freelancers so that they are more apt to frequent the site.

Vekaas H.
Senior Consultant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Social networking at work

With Yammer staff can learn to build connectivity at social level across organization and engage collaboratively to learn and develop their skills. Yammer helps organizations build a healthy learning environment where anybody can contribute. You can create knowledge share and interest groups where employees engage in discussion and hone their skills. The key is to use it appropriately. Instead of engaging with outside world, employee can connect within the organization. You can create and send birthday greetings easily and let everybody know that it’s some one’s birthday today. We can’t ignore the importance of connecting socially with staff at personal level. You will also get notification of all new activities and events at work. Sharing anything is really simple on Yammer. If you come across anything which would be of help to co-workers, you can simply share it with the multiple interest groups on Yammer. Also, if you need suggestion from co-workers on anything, you can initiate a discuss and your co-workers can share their ideas easily. You can make announcements, praise a co-worker and create a poll, etc.

It might appear to be a distraction for highly occupied employees. They just might not be able to respond to even to birthday greetings.

Deba O.
Deba O.
IT Support executive in Nigeria
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good content sharing tool which is underutilized because there are a lot of alternatives

Kommentare: Yammer has helped us reduce the number of intracompany emails and also reduced the number of meetings since we all can collaborate within it.

Yammer is like a social media tool for workers in my company to interact with each other. We tried it out in 2016 and we never looked back. Company update can be sent to all members just like using an email, while documents, images and videos can be shared within it. It is cheap, sign up is free and have good customer support. You can easily join a group or create a group depending on what you want. Yammer helped me find information and get help by reading articles that were written by experts on difficult jobs within the organization. I only have to search for it. Yammer made me more productive with timely useful conversations and interaction from my colleague across the company best hands. I could also easily see what is happening within the organization at all times because of the synchronized updates. I can use yammer even when am out of the office because of their Android app. Additionally, Yammer works very well with office 365 which is not a surprise since it is built by Microsoft.

Yammer is too strict on 3rd party adverts within their platform. It is not widely popular and people just tend to disregard it. The learning curve for yammer use to be very low but recent additions and innovations somehow made it a bit steep for newbies. yammer work more like a social media platform rather a corporate tool with the many innovations been added to it The interface is too rigid for my liking. (personal dislike but my colleagues absolutely loved it)

Janice W.
Technical Support in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best purpose is for sending bulletins to a community group

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is really more of a stay-connected tool for our company. Different functions, locations, or even hobby groups keep in touch here. Especially with more people working remotely, forums like Yammer are needed to share photos and stories to keep employees engaged and feeling a sense of community.

This is a great software for sharing random stories with a group in your organization. We have thousands in our organization. One of the Yammer "communities" of my organization is the entire company. It is enjoyable to read posts from others in our organization all around the world. It is more general or light-hearted news that is shared here, such as community service activities, industry trends, inspirational words from upper management. It makes us feel connected. Another way I use Yammer is that all of the hundreds of customer support team members are part of a "community". So when there are important customer service software updates, issues, outages, etc. , this is an easy way for leadership to communicate that information to all of us. And bulletins are all stored here, so if you missed update information from six months ago, you have a place to go to find it.

It seems there should be an administrator of Yammer within a company. It is a bit disorganized because anyone can create a new community. If an employee wanted to create a community that didn't align with the company's values, there should be administrative control of the process.

Katherine P.
Learning & Development Program Leader in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Yammer Review

Kommentare: Really enjoy using this tool!

My organization has been using this product for a few years now. It's a great communication tool for the company as a whole and within each department. As part of the Learning & Development department, we use Yammer to communicate training results and also send out quizzes to each department to test their knowledge. The tool is really easy to use, it reminds me a lot of Facebook in that it has a feed that you can scroll through daily to get updates. You can also create different pages and make them public or private depending on your need, which I find really useful. My team has created their own page and made it private. We use it to recognize people within the department on achievements, our manager sends out monthly stats and we also use it communicate information to each other. I really like the GIF feature, it definitely brings the humor to some situations!

It is sometimes hard to keep up with everything going on, especially if you are a member of many groups/pages. And if you put your notifications on so you get an email every time something is posted, it can be overwhelming at times.

Joshua M.
Process Optimization Analyst in USA
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Unique Blend of Social and Business Collaboration Platform

Kommentare: I think my overall experience with Yammer is functional - yet, under-utilized. It provides and interesting social space within the hustle and bustle of a business world. I think some organizations can pull this integration off - but it is difficult. Yammer is built in a way that should increase collaboration and alleviate location based barriers for working teams. However, Yammer can fall into the potential pitfall of diving too far into a social trends over creating cross-functional teams. Therefore, in the end, I see a lot of promise in the tool - with quite of bit work left to go.

Yammer does a really nice job of offering a social platform for workers to interact with other across the company. I work in a large organization and Yammer is a tool that I use to interact with my business cohort across the country. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to add individuals to your connections, find like-minded groups, and share documents for others to review. I have tried using Yammer for various uses and have largely found it beneficial for keeping up with co-workers in off-site locations.

I think Yammer can fall a little too far into the social category for a business. I have often felt like the platform veers too far into a social media tool rather than a business collaboration platform. The user experience feels very similar to Facebook and often is difficult to differentiate it from other social platforms. I have had other experiences with other business tools that seems to pull this off a bit better than Yammer. From my experience, other business professionals realize this and stay away.

Tami S.
Asst digital merchandiser in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Yammer Review

Kommentare: As said above, we're a big organization and having a platform where you can interaction in real time with a large or specific audience is great, even more so now that my entire company is working from home. We use other messaging services, but Yammer really helps with things like announcements, process updates, and communication in general. It's integrated perfectly into Office 365.

Yammer is a social networking platform that functions similarly to Facebook or NextDoor, but for professionals & businesses. My company is quite large, and we have a good amount of employee that work from home (even before the pandemic in 2020), so this is a great platform to use for communicating. I like how you can create teams that are small and very specific (like just my team, or all of the employees working in the same role as I) and broader (all div, all company etc.). The most useful tools to me are the ability to share process updates and by "liking" them you know who has read and acknowledged the update, and for creating polls for a specific audience to gauge which path to take when there are multiple solutions.

The Yammer layout is very similar to that of other social networking sites, I would like if they would give the software a facelift and make it more distinguishable from other, similar programs.

Darrus L.
Program Manager eLearning and Modern Workplace in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Specialty specific physician message board

Provides an easy to use platform for communication and sharing. The relatively limited feature set keeps interacting with Yammer a straight forward experience. For our purposes Yammer provides a great substitute for the "Doctor's Lounge" that our physicians miss since we are a much larger organization than just a few years ago. Physicians can, in physician only environments, discuss patient cases and ask for advice and referrals to other specialists from a much larger community of their peers than are available at their physical location.

Because Yammer does not seem to have all the same connections to our AD database as other applications in Office 365 getting everyone onto the platform can be challenging. Creating and managing groups can be daunting as the platform is open. Controlling the types of communication on the platform can also be difficult and channel moderators have to stay vigilant. This does mean that the platform is creating new work for those staff chosen as channel moderators, and depending on adoption and usage this can be a significant commitment of time on a regular basis.

Kacie H.
Kacie H.
Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Facebook for your Coworkers

Kommentare: I used this at my prior company, and HR in particular found it to be rewarding. From celebrating milestone employee birthdays and announcing new hires to promoting newsletter content and collecting charitable donations across the enterprise, Yammer is great for casual announcements. Serious announcements, urgent communications and PR are still best distributed via email. But Yammer is scalable to your company. It can be as streamlined or intricate as you choose.

Yammer is modelled after social networking platforms, both from function and UI standpoints. So if you can use Facebook, you'll instantly feel comfortable on Yammer. Think of it as a social intranet - post companywide updates and photos, hold contests, have team-specific chats or channels to cut down on inbox clutter, and promote a culture that's both full and well-informed at your office. Yammer allows polls, and you can set up email notifications to make sure you don't miss anything that might be of interest to you.

Yammer's social function is still a bit lacking, and it doesn't integrate as seamlessly with Office 365 as I'd like. Be sure that your company is thoughtful about what should be communicated on Yammer, and what should still be sent via email. Adoption by other employees was a challenge for us, as it can feel like just anotjher platform to have to check on a daily basis. I did receive feedback from several colleagues along the lines of "I already check my email. It's easier to have all communications go though Outlook. Why would I want to add another platform to my list of things to check?"

Steve R.
Vice President in USA

It's a great program to use for a virtual office!

Kommentare: Great benefits, it's a wonderful virtual office

Yammer is a terrific way to communicate with people in your company when you don't have a traditional office setting, where employees work from different areas. You can have conversations and get up with people immediately, plus have various "buckets" to divide up work tasks, or have different networks for different departments. Uploaded and downloading is easy, and it's a repository for valuable files. To have a platform where everyone can be on the same page is invaluable. And with smart phones, pushes can allow one to be notified immediately of any update or conversation. Has similar feature to Facebook, so it's easy to learn. Again, a great virtual office!

Honestly, there are very few cons, sometimes it won't let you upload or download items, but that is a rare occasion. Sometimes the search isn't reliable.

Alexander Y.
Landman in USA
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Forum For Employee Engagement and Collaboration

Kommentare: Overall, Yammer is a wonderful tool that I am glad we implemented here. It gives the user a very social network experience that they are used to, while maintaining a lot of the wonderful features that you've come to expect from Microsoft. I 100% recommend the implementation of Yammer to any organization that's considering to use it.

Yammer has opened the door to many new connections and collaborations at Oxy. We've been able to create business-unit specific Yammer groups that allow employees from all around the globe to post data, share findings, and collaborate - all in one easy to use place.

There aren't too many cons to Yammer - sometimes you may get too many emails, depending on how many Yammer groups you are subscribed to. But these email preferences can always be changed at your discretion to limit the amount of inbox flooding.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Efficient social networking platform for enterprise

Kommentare: I have been a very happy yammer user ever since it was implemented in our organization.
It helps enhance productive communication and collaboration among employees from various departments
Knowledge grow multiple ways when it is shared. Its integration with other Microsoft applications is seamless.

The clean user interface is easy to navigate and the feed is intuitive Great tool to notify important announcements within organization like new product launches , regulatory changes and emergencies. It helps to enhance leadership engagement, from top management to all employees of the organization Secure platform to discuss about confidential projects among team members. Poll is another great advantage of yammer, entire company can participate in polls

Though the user interface is familiar, sorting posts by date requires bit of effort Additionally, searching for a topic is difficult The mobile application needs improvement and the user interface needs a revamp

Oluwakorede D.
Oluwakorede D.
CTO in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Multi Collaboration tool for Business and Social Purposes!

Kommentare: When it comes to corporate collaboration and communication, yammer has proved to be an effective tool. In terms of having useful talks, chats and meetings with my team members, yammer has been of great help, in terms of cost, i didn't have to pay any substantial amount to get it installed/setup, customer support is also great.

Yammer is an appropriate tool for collaboration between staff/colleagues in an Organization, it has great customization features which can be tailored to suit the needs of any Organization, and it also supports integration with a wide range of products.

There is the need for addition of features found on other social platforms to Yammer, this will give yanner a chance to ace out its competitors, I also think it works more like a coporate tool than a social tool. Yammer is also strict with its policy against ads from 3rd parties.

Deepak M.
Deepak M.
Senior Engineer - Product Development in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fabulous product for connecting people across the organization

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with Yammer, I get upto date notifications on what is going on in the company and I can reach people in different timezones quite conviniently through mobile apps.

1. Works well with Microsoft sharepoint and in general Microsoft platforms (Office 365). 2. It has a great facility of creating groups and share contents like documents, images and videos. 3. We can get notification for feeds across company regarding promotions, appreciations and milestones across group or company. 4. Specially in terms of events its quite useful to collaborate, organize and gather people from different fields or demographics accross organization. 5. It is available for mobiles too, across various Os like Andriod and IOS

There nothing such issue, in terms of usability across organization i have observed the below points 1. Sometimes many notifications can be annoying 2. In case of large conversation we might get off topic or lose track of topic. i wont consider this as a disadvantage of software to be honest, if we have proper workflow it will be very useful.

Fernando D.
Fernando D.
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien

Its a good content sharing tool

Kommentare: I'm not using Yammer for a long period now, but when I did, I liked it. It has a great potential to be a content manager and a great company social media tool (communication channel).

Yammer is a complementary tool for sharing information, tutorials and documents inside an intranet. It can complement SharePoint's content management experience for a company. You can create a profile there and interact to other employees in a "social media" like tool. It has many features to create a blog, a tutorial, a wiki and many other things that can help your company to not lose knowledge as the teams keeps changing. New employees can find information and get a smaller learning curve by reading articles that more experienced people may have written on daily tasks or difficult problems that may arise.

I guess its adhesion was too low. In my company many people just don't like to use it because they don't know what is it exactly. It's such a great tool but looks like it was left aside. Maybe Microsoft could do a little marketing to help it grow and be more known by people all around the world. Maybe Microsoft Teams is more important to they...