Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Yammer

Revolutioniere die interne Kommunikation, indem du alle Mitarbeiter*innen in einem privaten und sicheren sozialen Unternehmensnetzwerk zusammenfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Yammer

Vorteile:

Yammer allows people with similar interests and/or work groups to interact in a business-friendly environment. It's fairly easy to use and integrated with Microsoft 365.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the layers of communication are confusing. Don't know if this is meant to replace another product we use or what the intent of Yammer is but we use for internal company communications.

Bewertungen zu Yammer

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,2
Funktionen
4,1
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,6/10

Yammer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 798 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yammer bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (798)

Thomas
TEAM LEADER QA ENGINEERING EDGES in Deutschland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gute Plattform um Neuigkeiten innerhalb einer Organisation zu teilen.

4,0 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

Internationaler Zugriff und somit alle Bereiche und Standorte mit einbeziehen.

Nachteile:

Teilweise wirkt die Seite etwas überladen.

Monique
HR Business Partner in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gutes Tool für übergreifende Unternehmenskommunikation

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Verschiedene Gruppen, einfache Bedienung und viele Möglichkeiten Informationen (formelle wie informelle) in Umlauf zu bekommen. Das Tool wird von vielen Kollegen rege genutzt. Neben privaten Gruppen findet auch viel fachlicher Austausch statt, was super ist.

Vorteile:

Leicht verständliches Tool, dass alles Funktionen eines Kommunikationstools abdeckt, die man im Unternehmen benötigt.

Nachteile:

Jedes "freie" Kommunikationstool birgt wohl die Gefahr, dass öffentlich "gejammert" wird und sich eine gewisse Eigendynamik entwickelt.

Cedrik
Einkauf in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Austausch Software während des Studiums

4,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Austausch Funktionen von Dateien, sowie das möglichen Kommentiere und die Chat Funktion

Nachteile:

Es updatet manchmal nicht so schnell den Inhalt der Beiträge und zeigt manchmal einen alten Stand an, dass kommt aber selten vor.

Barbara
MTA in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Meine Kommunikation mit Yammer

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Die Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation, um die Arbeiten verschiedener Nutzer optimal aufeinander aufzubauen hat mich von Yammer überzeugt

Vorteile:

Die Einfachheit der Kommunikation mit Einzelpersonen oder Gruppen sowie das Hochladen und Teilen von Fotos

Nachteile:

Derzeit gibt es nichts negatives, was mir an Yammer aufgefallen ist

Michael
It-Administrator in Deutschland
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Yammer

4,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Ich nutze es nur als Nachrichtenempfänger

Nachteile:

Ich benutze es nur als Nachrichtenempfänger

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The standard network for business communication

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In general, I have had an excellent experience with Yammer, it has everything you ask for from a collaborative tool and has the bonus of being part of the Microsoft ecosystem, which is possibly one of the most powerful in the entire market. It is a 100% recommended platform for any audience.

Vorteile:

Yammer is a Microsoft platform and it has all the good things about this type of tool, it is very flexible, it has a lot of integrations with third parties, it works fast, it works on any device, it is safe and reliable, the updates are up to date, etc. Yammer is an excellent collaborative tool, that is its main function, it applies from small groups to gigantic companies, it is a platform designed for collaborative work and its tools and interface make it noticeable, it has a fairly formal but very well optimized interface. In addition, it is an excellent program for internal communication and transferring files. Yammer is a 10/10 platform.

Nachteile:

The platform's advertising is very invasive, from the many emails that arrive, from unnecessary notifications to the phone, etc. The interface, although it's fine, is quite boring, it works well, but it doesn't encourage you to spend a lot of time on the platform.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Yammer is a game changing tool. I trust it fully.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would describe Yammer as a user friendly software which is affordable and secure for everyone.

Vorteile:

Yammer is a software that brings a unique bond in our day to day interaction. Working together in one peace has always been my greatest desire. Yammer helped me to implement this since it creates a platform where ideas are exchanged, discussion and negotiations are also done in an orderly manner leaving everyone contented. The performance has risen gradually bringing more hope and motivation to achieve more.

Nachteile:

It was not easy for us as a team to implement the tool especially in formation of groups and adding new members. However, after a thorough consultation internally, we sorted things fast and it is a great tool.

Raghavendar
Sr.Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Unique Social network for corporates

3,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have used this for solution seeking where we put our request or query and we get response with what people know about it or sometime we get perfect solution too. Apart from work related, we also share the cool pics related to the happening or team events or festivals celebration. Also, polls are conducted to seek the feedback from colleagues about new change in the company or changes that is needed.

Vorteile:

We have Office365 at our company, next to Skype the other app that is extensively used is Yammer for collaboration. We can switch this seamlessly across our Laptop & phone apps. Yammer is social network within the company. Everyone is member as soon as they join and we have different groups where we are free to join. But default, based on our department we are tagged to parent groups and we can view the updates and share our feedback just like Facebook. We can create new groups based on the need and invite people or tag them to get their attention. The biggest advantage of this app is your voice is reached to thousands in minutes and you may get feedback from top skipping the hierarchies. So easy to connect and easy to use and make an effective use for networking across the colleagues

Nachteile:

User Interface is not rich and looks and feels needs improvement. Not sure but it hangs for me quite number of times. Also, little difficult to search for a post or feed. It becomes more confusing once more and more groups are created.

Margaret
President in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A cost effective way that has changed our productivity, decision making and saves us time.

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Yammer has made transparency and productivity the pillars. I have high hopes with Yammer, the bond and commitment to achieving more and more will grow.

Vorteile:

Yammer has a unique approach to bringing together people with common goals to keep connected and organized. This way, I was able to recognize the loopholes on the overall performance which gave me a chance to make the necessary adjustments. It keeps everyone informed on the proceedings by sharing valuable files and documents. It is quite secure and I can feel the change closer and closer everyday.

Nachteile:

So far so good. No complaints from all parties. I had easy time since day one.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Good to have but not very impressive

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: if you do not have intranet and you want employee engagement tool then this will work great with subject to lot of campaigns for employee onboarding and engagement with yammer

Vorteile:

Very user friendly, doesn't required employee training or guidance on how to use it. so many inbuilt features for social sharing and employee engagement saves tons of development work for custom intranet portal

Nachteile:

not much tightly integrated with other O365 products, it makes difficult for admin to onboard emplyees

Tawanda
Tawanda
Sponsorship in Simbabwe
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Team collaboration enabler offering endless possibilities

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: It was so confusing at first and I was nearly tempted to quit and unsubscribe, However, overtime I got the hang of it and my team appreciate it

Vorteile:

I like that it is simplified and its quiet easy to use even for the newbies. The tiling of feeds according to subject and relevance makes it easier to get the best out of. Ideas flow unabated and team members can quickly share productive information.

Nachteile:

I would like to see Yammer filtering the messages and feeds posted so that only relevant information is retained for future reference

Mmathabo
IT Administrator in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Internal Social Networking

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has been great to engage with colleagues on the platform, since other social media platforms are blocked on the firewall.

Vorteile:

It is safe and only authorized users have access to this corporate social network to engage and share latest news/updates within the organization.

Nachteile:

Not sure if one can integrate with Microsoft Stream for videos. It would be awesome.

Anthony
HRBP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Understanding Yammer

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Solid experience but underutilized. Didn't take off in our organization

Vorteile:

It was part of MS Suite package or so it was affordable.

Nachteile:

No one in the organization didn't use it they just shared content in MS Teams. Also I think my colleagues didn't like the name "Yammer" it reminds me of Yams...

Eric R.
Eric R.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft's confused Work Collaboration Strategy won't sustain Yammer

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Yammer was awesome when it launched it I brought it to my company of 4,000. It spread like wildfire until corporate IT questioned its value and tried to shut it down.

Vorteile:

Yammer has solid capabilities but its use as an option against Teams and Slack is puzzling. Only in some Microsoft leadership world does it make sense to keep Yammer on life support while Teams is growing and Slack just got a shot in the arm from the Saleforce purchase. The feature set is fine, but if nobody uses Yammer, then nobody will use Yammer.

Nachteile:

The lack of integration with much of anything except Microsoft products. I'm not in that ecosystem so it makes no sense to use Yammer anymore. While Slack has a gazillion apps and Teams is getting more because of the clear Microsoft focus on using it (effectively) as an option against Slack, Yammer has been left in the cold.

jamie
Manager in UK
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Yammer for business

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

What I like about Yammer is that I can post about people who are doing their jobs well and celebrate success. I can also use it to post about best practices.

Nachteile:

The app can be slow at times and I am unable to clear all my notifications if I wish too.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Great Means to an End

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Yammer has been so amazing at allowing the freelance workforce to come together and really discuss current issues and information about the work. Otherwise, we'd all be so isolated and unable to work together to enhance the finished product of transcripts. That information share is so, so important to not only get the best work to the client, but also to learn more and advance individually in the field. It links me to fellow transcriptionists and gives the human contact that makes up a huge portion of actually being to tolerate long hours of work. So thumbs-up, Yammer.

Vorteile:

I use Yammer to link to fellow employees of Transcribeme. So far, Yammer has been extremely easy to navigate and I have not seen any glitches during my two years working with it. Yammer uses columns to organize your different feeds which helps with clarity. In a quick sweep of my feed, I can see the app directory, any new activity in all my groups, suggested managment or key team members to follow on Yammer, etc. It allows me to get live updates fast and easy so that I always know what is happening with the company I freelance transcribe for. I like that Yammer allows each company to tailor it's virtual work atmosphere to it's own needs. When I became a freelance transcriptionist, I was really worried about the isolation that comes with the online work. Yammer, though, seems to have completely changed that for me and the rest of the Transcribeme team, I think. Easy information share and very socially oriented, Yammer is a great app for the work-at-home crowd.

Nachteile:

All the positives said, I think Yammer could work on it's design. Maybe it needs some modern touches and perhaps more social features. An amazing app that brings work-at-home people together could always do with more social features ie. a live-chat feature, customizable themes, more inviting interface because it's really important to catch the attention of freelancers so that they are more apt to frequent the site.

Prasath
Freelancer in Tschechien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Yammer - Share content and collaborate

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I had never heard of Yammer before I started working at my company, but I've since discovered that it's one of the most popular workplace apps out there. It's used by companies of all sizes to share information, collaborate, and build relationships with employees and partners. When I first started using it, I was surprised at how many people I could connect with right away. Word quickly spread throughout the company about my new account, and I was soon receiving invitations to join groups and conversations with people all over the world.
The platform allows me to interact with my colleagues in ways I never thought were possible. The social networking aspect of the platform has allowed our small business to grow and become more successful than ever before.

Vorteile:

1. Yammer is a business social networking service that allows small and medium-sized businesses to create a private, secure online workspace to help build stronger relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers. 2.Yammer integrated with Office 365 services in a number of ways. Within Yammer itself, it will be possible for users to create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents through Office Online. 3.It is a tool that allows users to easily create, share, and connect with Yammer-enabled applications. It is primarily used for communication, but it has the potential to accomplish a wide variety of other tasks. 4. It is a great platform to share links to articles and sites that can help you learn more about the technology.

Nachteile:

1. It's expensive, members are often confused with the feature set is limited. 2. It can be difficult to add new members to Yammer and create new groups. It is also difficult to create new groups without an invitation

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for community building

4,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Yammer creates a sense of community within the organization, helping to build a strong corporate culture and improve employee engagement and it makes it easy for employees to collaborate on projects and share information across departments and teams.

Nachteile:

Integrating Yammer with other systems and tools can be challenging, requiring additional IT resources and expertise and With so much information being shared on Yammer, it can be difficult to filter out the noise and find the information you need.

Joshua
Process Optimization Analyst in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Druck, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Unique Blend of Social and Business Collaboration Platform

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I think my overall experience with Yammer is functional - yet, under-utilized. It provides and interesting social space within the hustle and bustle of a business world. I think some organizations can pull this integration off - but it is difficult. Yammer is built in a way that should increase collaboration and alleviate location based barriers for working teams. However, Yammer can fall into the potential pitfall of diving too far into a social trends over creating cross-functional teams. Therefore, in the end, I see a lot of promise in the tool - with quite of bit work left to go.

Vorteile:

Yammer does a really nice job of offering a social platform for workers to interact with other across the company. I work in a large organization and Yammer is a tool that I use to interact with my business cohort across the country. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to add individuals to your connections, find like-minded groups, and share documents for others to review. I have tried using Yammer for various uses and have largely found it beneficial for keeping up with co-workers in off-site locations.

Nachteile:

I think Yammer can fall a little too far into the social category for a business. I have often felt like the platform veers too far into a social media tool rather than a business collaboration platform. The user experience feels very similar to Facebook and often is difficult to differentiate it from other social platforms. I have had other experiences with other business tools that seems to pull this off a bit better than Yammer. From my experience, other business professionals realize this and stay away.

Darrus
Program Manager eLearning and Modern Workplace in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Specialty specific physician message board

4,0 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

Provides an easy to use platform for communication and sharing. The relatively limited feature set keeps interacting with Yammer a straight forward experience. For our purposes Yammer provides a great substitute for the "Doctor's Lounge" that our physicians miss since we are a much larger organization than just a few years ago. Physicians can, in physician only environments, discuss patient cases and ask for advice and referrals to other specialists from a much larger community of their peers than are available at their physical location.

Nachteile:

Because Yammer does not seem to have all the same connections to our AD database as other applications in Office 365 getting everyone onto the platform can be challenging. Creating and managing groups can be daunting as the platform is open. Controlling the types of communication on the platform can also be difficult and channel moderators have to stay vigilant. This does mean that the platform is creating new work for those staff chosen as channel moderators, and depending on adoption and usage this can be a significant commitment of time on a regular basis.

Steve
Vice President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

It's a great program to use for a virtual office!

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Great benefits, it's a wonderful virtual office

Vorteile:

Yammer is a terrific way to communicate with people in your company when you don't have a traditional office setting, where employees work from different areas. You can have conversations and get up with people immediately, plus have various "buckets" to divide up work tasks, or have different networks for different departments. Uploaded and downloading is easy, and it's a repository for valuable files. To have a platform where everyone can be on the same page is invaluable. And with smart phones, pushes can allow one to be notified immediately of any update or conversation. Has similar feature to Facebook, so it's easy to learn. Again, a great virtual office!

Nachteile:

Honestly, there are very few cons, sometimes it won't let you upload or download items, but that is a rare occasion. Sometimes the search isn't reliable.

Deepak
Deepak
Senior Engineer - Product Development in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fabulous product for connecting people across the organization

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am quite satisfied with Yammer, I get upto date notifications on what is going on in the company and I can reach people in different timezones quite conviniently through mobile apps.

Vorteile:

1. Works well with Microsoft sharepoint and in general Microsoft platforms (Office 365). 2. It has a great facility of creating groups and share contents like documents, images and videos. 3. We can get notification for feeds across company regarding promotions, appreciations and milestones across group or company. 4. Specially in terms of events its quite useful to collaborate, organize and gather people from different fields or demographics accross organization. 5. It is available for mobiles too, across various Os like Andriod and IOS

Nachteile:

There nothing such issue, in terms of usability across organization i have observed the below points 1. Sometimes many notifications can be annoying 2. In case of large conversation we might get off topic or lose track of topic. i wont consider this as a disadvantage of software to be honest, if we have proper workflow it will be very useful.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Strafverfolgung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

As an internal social media tool, it's better than nothing, but still has a long way to go

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We use it because it's what everyone has and it's already included in our package, but a lot can be improved when used as an internal social media tool.

Vorteile:

I like that everyone in our organization already has access to it and that it's relatively easy to use. It has an app that many colleagues have downloaded voluntarily to keep up with company news.

Nachteile:

I don't like the way posts will not be automatically ordered by "newest first" and that it's not possible to make a distinction between official channels (like the communications department) and every other user. I also don't like that the posts cannot be customized enough (font, size, colors...) so for corporate communications we use a lot of emojis to compensate instead.

Allison
Writer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Promising Tool for Internal Communications

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: One business problem we tried to solve with Yammer was to bridge the distance between employees based in different countries and to try to improve the company culture as a whole. Although some progress was made in solving this problem with Yammer, we did not reach all of our goals through this platform alone.

Vorteile:

Yammer is a very easy-to-use tool for employee internal communications. You can use #hashtags which help drive traffic to specific campaigns and organize conversations.

Nachteile:

I think that one of the downsides of the tool was that there were no opportunities for integration with other platforms that were being used by the company. I think that there were missed opportunities to integrate Yammer into our employees' everyday work.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Software for File Sharing and Communicating Across Company

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This has been a great way to connect with fellow company members worldwide. I started using this as an intern in a group of all USA interns, and now am able to connect with other employees in my business line as a full-time employee. I think this is a great platform to connect company members are provide a platform for engagement across the firm.

Vorteile:

I like that Yammer is set up almost like a social media platform. It allows you to easily communicate with various groups/ people across a company, with the ability to share files, collaborate on documents, spread ideas, etc. This is great for a company like mine, with over 80,000 employees worldwide, and allows you to join groups with other employees by region, business line, title, etc.

Nachteile:

With the document sharing feature, it can be difficult to search for specific files. I think the organization of posts/ files is a little messy and it would be nice to be able to go to a specific "Shared Files" section to search for things, point blank. It can also be a little overwhelming searching feeds when you are in groups/ pages with large numbers of individuals.