Filtern nach:

Über Firefish

Online-Recruitment-Software und Social-Recruiting-Plattform für interne Personalbeschafferteams und zukunftsorientierte Personalagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über Firefish

Rob S.
Rob S.
IT Manager in UK

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved sooner!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish. Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to". The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work. Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live. Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented. Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Kirsty S.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Start up empowered by Firefish!

The customer service is great, they are quick to respond to issues, happy to help when customising features in the CRM and always open to suggestions. The system was designed by those with recruitment experience and it shows, the task and workflow management is logical and the contact search capabilities and suggested matches are intelligent, adding real value to your candidate and client communications. They also had my website and CRM system set up quickly when my business was founded offering full training and support through onboarding

The site doesn't fully integrate with major job boards or social media so advert response does not automatically list against your roles and instead goes into your email. There is a 365 integration that means its fairly simple to transfer these into the system but this can be time consuming if you have a high volume of response to manage.

Leon T.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Onboarding was good, training wasn't great everyone seems to be in a rush to get off the phone except [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is an absolute superstar.

Lots of functions, and features that can be utalised.

A few hidden costs, if after 3 months your workload increases and Firefish isn't for you, you find yourself roped into a 12-month contract. Way too over the top for what it is supposed which makes it over complicated.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Leon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry you ended your Firefish journey on a negative note particularly as we never had the opportunity to discuss the situation or come up with a solution together as we were unable to get in touch with you. Like most SaaS businesses, our minimum subscription is 12 months and this is highlighted clearly in our terms and pricing FAQs on our website. Upgrading to a higher-level package with more features naturally comes with additional costs but these are not hidden. We take a lot of pride in our customers' success, so I apologise that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We will certainly be taking on board your feedback regarding the training and will review internally with the team. If you'd like to discuss any of this in more detail, please get in touch you have my direct contact details. Kind regards, Louise Cunningham Director of Customer

Paul R.
Company Director in UK

First year review

Kommentare: Happy with the purchase so far - but there are improvements that should be made to make it slicker.

Fairly easy to use and to navigate around. It is very effective without being over complicated.

You cannot block delete candidates/profiles. Doing it individually is extremely time consuming and laborious The templates in place are pretty standard and do not look very professional

Stacey H.
Marketing Director in UK
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How can you not love the fish?

Before purchasing Firefish we conducted a full search of other products on the market. What ultimately swung it for us came down to 3 things: 1) The easy layout and use of the software 2) The customisation's available 3) The passion and help of the support staff We felt from day one that the team at Firefish understood our business and at the time it was a very complicated one! They supported us and did everything they could to accommodate our requirements, we didn't just feel like a number to them! We spent a good amount of time talking to Firefish over voice calls having training sessions which were beneficial and they answered any queries we had, and those they couldn't answer at the time, they took away and came back to us on. The software itself is very easy to use. There are of course tweaks that every business feels it could benefit from, and what's good about Firefish is that you can make suggestions to the Company for feature improvements and they do their best to implement these improvements. I really can't fault the Firefish software, the support staff, or their Company ethos.

Cons? Hmmm this is a tough one because I'm not sure there are any. Possibly and maybe the only thing I could suggest would be the option to have a member of Firefish come to your business to help set up and implement the database so that all features are used to their fullest. With how busy our daily lives are here, and the fact that we had to set the system up as we used it because of the situation we were in at the time, 2 years on we are still learning about some features which had we known about in the beginning would save a lot of tedious work now! But I have no negative thoughts or comments about the system at all. It's a very intelligent piece of software that fits our needs perfectly.

Steve B.
Steve B.
Office Manager in UK

Perfect software

Kommentare: Firefish ensures we are up to speed with GDPR legislation as well as giving candidates their own profile when they register. The database is live and all of this also comes with a free website for your company - a very good website too.

Forever improving and trying to better themselves. Seriously, Firefish is an excellent piece of kit for our industry.

Integration with Job boards is ok but could be improved - screening questions for example.

Ellena T.
PR & Marketing Team Leader in UK

Fantastic Support Team!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

Simon W.

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

Kommentare: A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like. Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

The simple and honest answer is everything. When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"! In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance. I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites. Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up! If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

James C.
Operations Manager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stress-free migration

Kommentare: Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Amy A.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Daniel P.
Senior Business Manager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Forward thinking CRM

Kommentare: As the title goes they are a forward thinking crm. They are always looking to make the platform better and more efficient every day. They release weekly development updates and really listen to their client on how they can make their platform better.
Their customer service is fantastic will short lead times and always actively trying to find a solution.

They have nailed candidate candidate engagement within their platform. You are able to keep easily engaging with our candidates through social channels, email and click to call. The platform is easy to use and shows users a clear path To enable them to match candidates to clients and jobs quickly.

The clouds software can be limiting at times with trying to save documents on the fly and also the ability to navigate through multiple screens in one session.

Jon D.
Recruiter in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

5 letztes Jahr

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Justin P.

Firefish Review

Kommentare: Very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] remains accessible and the support team is great.

Massive fan of Firefish and Pivotal have used since 2014. I really like the customisation in the back end, which means we can pinpoint talent for roles accurately and quickly.

I feel the reporting and analytics could be improved, by being able to select the key metrics that need to be analysed and running just one report. Currently I need to run a few different reports so can take a little longer than hoped.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Justin, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences using Firefish. I just wanted to let you know that we've released a Reports Dashboard feature to improve our reporting and analytics - you can read more about it here: https://www.firefishsoftware.com/feature-pages/reports-dashboard It's a real game changer! Hope this is helpful to you and your team.

Clare M.
Recruitment Partner in UK

Invaluable piece of software

Gosh, where do I start? This has been an absolute steel for us as a system as there are so many features that I love. This wont be in any particular order but here goes: You can upload jobs very easily and post links to your preferred social media sites. It's very user friendly and allows you to track candidates from sending out candidate CV all the way through to placing and on-boarding. I use it daily and I am able to create bespoke emails (interview invitations; client contact emails; Christmas/New Year emails etc) I use the bulk email shots for new roles and to touch base with candidates There is a talent pooling function (we don't currently have this but are in the process of upgrading) as well as saved searches which allows you to put people into different 'functions' ie, Finance, Restaurant, Operations, Housekeeping etc. It facilitates sales generated figures It has great analytical tools which give an overview on how well vacancies perform etc It also allows you to keep in touch with all of your candidates including the 'dormant' candidates without having to constantly pick up the phone. All in all it has allowed us to grow our business and

Antwort von Firefish Software

Clare, thank you so much for this finomenal review!

Annejulie S.
MD in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So glad we made the switch to FireFish!

Kommentare: From initial engagement to onboarding and follow up the whole process was slick, informative and professional. Their customer service is excellent and always consistent no matter who you deal with. I’ve been nothing but impressed! A superb experience and that hasn’t waned after two years working with them.

The stand out thing about Firefish for me is how easy it is to engage with our candidates and keep the database fresh and relevant. Candidates can manage their own work & marketing preferences via an online portal so their info is kept up date, compliant and they can sign up to job alerts that are specific to them. The automation is great; saving our consultants precious time away from admin. It gives us the functionality of a great CRM & applicant tracking system with added benefit of being able to market out effectively too. Many of the support team at FireFish are x- recruiters so they really get us and offer lots of useful market insights.

There’s not a lot not to like to be honest. They integrate with a lot of job boards but unfortunately not with Indeed so that would hep given their market share. It would help if we could see some engagement indicators on the mailshots we send to hiring managers.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Annejulie, Thank you for your lovely review! We hope you continue to have a great experience with Firefish. Many thanks, Amy

David H.
Consultant in UK

Firefish

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support. FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology. It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition. They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business. They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem. The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged. Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.

Tim B.
Director / Owner in UK

Great service, great product

Kommentare: Just overall it has been a great experience from first phone call (the pitch)4 years ago to integrating it with a new website last month. Great service, good product and great value.

It's easy to use, easy to change to your exact needs, we bought in to the database as it's set up with just recruiters in mind and you get a first class service, you can actually pick the phone and get an answer within 5secs rather than 'raising a ticket' which takes 48hrs for an email response.

Honestly, nothing, it is very much the 'ronsil' of recruitment software, it just does exactly as you need it to do.

Claire P.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a great system!

Kommentare: Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.

Natalie B.

Excellent Product

Kommentare: From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in the early days (onboarding), and their ongoing support via Live Chat/ Blogs & Webinars is incredibly useful. The system is easy to use and integrates well with the other systems (job boards, email etc).

The functionality is excellent, its easy to use and integrates well with other systems (Email, Job Boards etc).

The software does have elements that I don't use in my business, but that's not really a criticism of the software more my inability to use all the functionality properly.

Carl B.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Firefish is a fabulous recruitment CRM

Kommentare: My overall experience, shared by my team at Swindale Parks, is nothing but positive.

Firefish has transformed the way me & my team do business. It is very easy to use and the team at Firefish are constantly issuing advise on how to get mnore out of the system, by way of Blogs and the like.

Nothing major to report here. Generally speaking over the 14 months we have used it, I would give it 9/10.

Gillian K.
Senior Recruiter in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and a great team

Kommentare: From the beginning of the process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly easy to work with in terms of the data migration and testing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great with any snagging and helping to build a monitoring tool which we need for Northern Irish fair employment laws. The candidate experience has been great using the online portal and it has improved efficiency in terms of moving candidates through all the workflows as well as streamlining our GDPR process. The support team are also great and always available to help.

It's incredibly user-friendly and works extremely well for a small to medium-sized recruitment firm as the support is always available and they get to know you well. With our previous provider we felt like a small fish (no pun intended) who they didn't really care about. The GDPR offering is great and takes the hassle out of things. Having applications appear on your dashboard is great and the dashbard also makes it really easy to manage your candidates through the recruitment process.

Not being able to come out of draft emails to check another record before sending and not having visibility over when jobs are due to expire on external job boards.

Andrew J.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb System!

Kommentare: Firefish are very customer focussed. They listen to what we need and they take on board suggestions. It is a system designed by recruiters, so they understand the challenges we face on a daily basis and this shows in this functionality. I have recommended this system to other contacts in the industry who are equally happy with it. In fact, thinking back to when we set up, Firefish was a recommendation from another recruitment firm we know. I think this is the highest form of praise.

It is extremely easy to navigate and we have found with minimal training, staff have picked up the system easily. It allows us to track our activity, set targets and even suggests candidates for jobs... it makes recruitment a much more simple process!

The system is constantly improving and we have had a couple of our suggestions implemented. Initially we struggled on the temp side as it didn't allow us to input an hourly rate, only a day rate. We suggested the improvement and within a short period of time they had updated the system to include an hourly option.

Claire Y.
Recruitment Consultant in UK

Firefish software

Kommentare: Fab - its the best system we've had.

What I really like is the fact that Firefish are so proactive at keeping you up to dates with any updates and give lots of guidance on how to improve the whole experience, they give daily videocasts on advice and constantly bringing out industry ideas. I love the frequent contact which is unusual for the recruitment industry which is usually so cloak and dagger.

Very minor things - like we have the SMS package with firefish, I wish there was a more glaring notification when responses came through.

Melanie M.
Owner/ Director in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate and adapting to needs

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent, the product easy to use and the price very reasonable

It is easy to use and train others to use. I particularly like that the software is adapting to needs of the customer

There are still small issues I have with it but these are being looked into and in development

Steve M.
Owner / Director in UK

Excellent product & support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having researched many companies, Firefish came up on top in every area possible. Before purchasing it I had no idea how good their customer support was. It's quite frankly excellent and an example of how any customer support should be.

Ease of use, functionality and customer support are all excellent. Whenever there is an issue the support team respond very quickly and are always happy to get that extra mile in making sure any issues or difficulties are sorted out.

None to report. There is an issue with MS365 Email Server, but it's being sorted.