Über Firefish

Online-Recruitment-Software und Social-Recruiting-Plattform für interne Personalbeschafferteams und zukunftsorientierte Personalagenturen.

Erfahre mehr über Firefish

Since using Firefish it has been so much easier to manage our candidate database and active roles. The system is very intuitive and user friendly which was a deciding factor when reviewing systems.

Some drop downs are global so can't be changed.

Bewertungen zu Firefish

4,9

Firefish hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Firefish bereits verwendet?

IT Manager in UK

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved sooner!

Kommentare: From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish. Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to". The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work. Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live. Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented. Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

IT Manager in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A refreshing change in the recruitment CRM space

Kommentare: Firefish is a huge improvement over our previous CRM and has allowed our consultants to work a lot more effectively and efficiently across the board. Especially when working in a hybrid environment, the browser-based product allows access from anywhere. Also, the support is second to none with fast response times, knowledgeable experts and clear explanations.

The user interface is excellent and very intuitive. We also like the fact that the product is constantly evolving with new features regularly being added. We also like the fact that feedback from customers is taken on board and used to further improve the product.

Some features/functions can take a long time to implement but there is a fantastic community where ideas are raised and voted on. If a client requires a new feature to be built or custom fields to be added for example, this can be prioritised via professional services.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Rob, Thanks for your kind words, it's amazing to see hear how Firefish has helped your business! Keep swimming!

Leon
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Onboarding was good, training wasn't great everyone seems to be in a rush to get off the phone except [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is an absolute superstar.

Lots of functions, and features that can be utalised.

A few hidden costs, if after 3 months your workload increases and Firefish isn't for you, you find yourself roped into a 12-month contract. Way too over the top for what it is supposed which makes it over complicated.

letztes Jahr

Hi Leon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry you ended your Firefish journey on a negative note particularly as we never had the opportunity to discuss the situation or come up with a solution together as we were unable to get in touch with you. Like most SaaS businesses, our minimum subscription is 12 months and this is highlighted clearly in our terms and pricing FAQs on our website. Upgrading to a higher-level package with more features naturally comes with additional costs but these are not hidden. We take a lot of pride in our customers' success, so I apologise that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We will certainly be taking on board your feedback regarding the training and will review internally with the team. If you'd like to discuss any of this in more detail, please get in touch you have my direct contact details. Kind regards, Louise Cunningham Director of Customer

Carl
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first day i looked into them they have been a pleasure to deal with, every member of staff i have dealt with, are happy, friendly and helpful people as well as knowing what they are talking about.
Everyone seems to get back to you straight away, including support and nothing is to much trouble.
From the directors at the top, downwards they seem to take a lot of time in selecting new employees with the right personality.
They onboard you and don't send you a manual to figure it out yourself, there a training 1 on 1, plus video recordings and articles to take away.
Fantastic company to deal with and they are the Hubspot of the ATS world.

Easy to keep track of all your activity, advanced CV search capabilities, classy landing page design. All sections tie into one another with links to click between candidate, contact and company, saving you a lot of time. Posting jobs is quick and painless. Users decide on new features to be build and not the company themselves, this is a great idea. Everything that you can think of it has. Important CV's direct from email. Free bulk uploads each month done by the data team. Top class customer support.

Nothing, I haven't found a single thing that I dislike. The product is constantly evolving, No bugs in 6 months of using it.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Carl, Thank you soo much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We really appreciate it and are exciting to see your Firefish journey continue! Many thanks, Amy

Louise
Mrs in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to navigate, great customer service

Kommentare: The onboarding process and training was fantastic, and the ongoing support is really useful.

The software is easy to use, certainly much easier to navigate than other recruitment CRM I have used previously. I like the fact they are listening to users and continually making changes to the platform.

I am not a fan on the CV formatting section, I haven't been able to use this successfully yet.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Louise, Thank you for your lovely review. We're sorry you're having trouble with the CV formatting. I will get someone from the support team to reach out and help with this. Thanks, Amy

Ivan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Excellent product that does what recruiters actually need - with excellent customer support

Kommentare: My overall experience with Firefish has been superb. Through effective use of the CRM I stay on top of my business, meaning that I can do what I love most - headhunting fresh talent for my clients.

The layout makes perfect sense. The functionality is spot on and is very intuitive and easy to use. For anything that you're unsure about, the back up and support from the team is spot on. It does all the stuff that I need my CRM to do and none of the stuff I don't need or want. I am particularly fond of the fact that it integrates beautifully with my web page and that I can update my webpage at any time. I've used numerous CRMs including Bond/Adapt, Bullhorn, Jobadder and many others and genuinely, this is the best I've ever used and I'm so glad that I'm using it for my own recruitment business. Firefish is a bit like Apple - they're stuff just works!

I'm genuinely struggling to think of something that I don't like or find hard to use. The only thing I can think of is when I was looking to put a retainer through on the system. But, with one quick email to the support team, I had my answer in minutes. On that point - they have a great list of "how to do X" available to download with very easy to follow graphics...another plus!

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ivan, Thank you soo much for the amazing review! We're absolutely delighted that you are loving Firefish and really appreciate you sharing your awesome experiences with our Team. All the best, Amy

Steve
Office Manager in UK
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service and product

Kommentare: Great - They cannot do enough to help. I recommend them all the time

Software is always being improved and updated. Very easy to use. Good value for money.

Formatted CVs need to be more user-friendly. It's a little glitchy.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Steve, Thank you for your lovely review. We're happy to hear that you're loving using Firefish. Many thanks, Amy

Mike
Mike

One of the best

Kommentare: Excellent and the support team are always on hand to help

I’ve used lots of different CRM’s over the years and FireFish is easily the best. The functionality is really straight forward making it really easy to train new starters and the system interface is very user friendly. The new developments are improving the system all the time and with a few more tweaks, I would say it is the perfect system for my business.

A LinkedIn integration and a CV Dropbox would be hugely beneficial. There are a couple of little changes that would help such as the ability to view a CV whilst making a VOIP call through the system would also be a great addition

Hi Mike, Thank you for your lovely review and continued support. Thanks, Amy

Sam

Review

Kommentare: used as a CRM and data storage plus marketing platform so the software essential for us

Easy to use, scalability and bulk data usage

the dropdown limit of 450 on a search result could be increased, why is it not 1000 for example?

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Sam, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate it and we'll also feed your suggestion on search numbers back to the product team :). Keep swimming!

Ian
Operations mANAGER in UK
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

the ease of use is fantastic and user friendly, you don't need to over complicate the work flows, compared to the others I have been involved with over the years in recruitment this blows the rest out the water!, the implementation was quick and easy and the team are always on hand to answer any questions

we certainly Haven't found any as yet...

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ian, Thank you very much for your review. We're very happy that you're loving the product and happy to have you onboard. Many thanks, Amy

Kirsty
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Start up empowered by Firefish!

The customer service is great, they are quick to respond to issues, happy to help when customising features in the CRM and always open to suggestions. The system was designed by those with recruitment experience and it shows, the task and workflow management is logical and the contact search capabilities and suggested matches are intelligent, adding real value to your candidate and client communications. They also had my website and CRM system set up quickly when my business was founded offering full training and support through onboarding

The site doesn't fully integrate with major job boards or social media so advert response does not automatically list against your roles and instead goes into your email. There is a 365 integration that means its fairly simple to transfer these into the system but this can be time consuming if you have a high volume of response to manage.

Daniel
Senior Business Manager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Forward thinking CRM

Kommentare: As the title goes they are a forward thinking crm. They are always looking to make the platform better and more efficient every day. They release weekly development updates and really listen to their client on how they can make their platform better.
Their customer service is fantastic will short lead times and always actively trying to find a solution.

They have nailed candidate candidate engagement within their platform. You are able to keep easily engaging with our candidates through social channels, email and click to call. The platform is easy to use and shows users a clear path To enable them to match candidates to clients and jobs quickly.

The clouds software can be limiting at times with trying to save documents on the fly and also the ability to navigate through multiple screens in one session.

Stacey
Marketing Director in UK
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How can you not love the fish?

Before purchasing Firefish we conducted a full search of other products on the market. What ultimately swung it for us came down to 3 things: 1) The easy layout and use of the software 2) The customisation's available 3) The passion and help of the support staff We felt from day one that the team at Firefish understood our business and at the time it was a very complicated one! They supported us and did everything they could to accommodate our requirements, we didn't just feel like a number to them! We spent a good amount of time talking to Firefish over voice calls having training sessions which were beneficial and they answered any queries we had, and those they couldn't answer at the time, they took away and came back to us on. The software itself is very easy to use. There are of course tweaks that every business feels it could benefit from, and what's good about Firefish is that you can make suggestions to the Company for feature improvements and they do their best to implement these improvements. I really can't fault the Firefish software, the support staff, or their Company ethos.

Cons? Hmmm this is a tough one because I'm not sure there are any. Possibly and maybe the only thing I could suggest would be the option to have a member of Firefish come to your business to help set up and implement the database so that all features are used to their fullest. With how busy our daily lives are here, and the fact that we had to set the system up as we used it because of the situation we were in at the time, 2 years on we are still learning about some features which had we known about in the beginning would save a lot of tedious work now! But I have no negative thoughts or comments about the system at all. It's a very intelligent piece of software that fits our needs perfectly.

Jon
Recruiter in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Ellena
PR & Marketing Team Leader in UK

Fantastic Support Team!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Firefish is positive. The software is easy to use and they are continually updating and evolving the product. The fishtank is an innovative idea, and really reflects the ethos of Firefish as a whole - they care about their customer. Their support team is second to none and always make time to help when required (which can sometimes be a few times a day!).

Firefish has allowed the whole company (front and back office) to get involved with all aspects of the Recruitment Process. The system is easy to use and has brilliant functionality. One thing that particularly stands out to me about Firefish is the people behind it. I have been in contact with lots of the team and always receive a prompt, friendly and helpful response. They go above and beyond to ensure your query is solved and often follow up with improvements or further solutions. Thank you!

The Marketing side can sometimes be slightly limiting but they are always making improvements and often have a walk around for something we'd like to do.

Justin

Firefish Review

Kommentare: Very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] remains accessible and the support team is great.

Massive fan of Firefish and Pivotal have used since 2014. I really like the customisation in the back end, which means we can pinpoint talent for roles accurately and quickly.

I feel the reporting and analytics could be improved, by being able to select the key metrics that need to be analysed and running just one report. Currently I need to run a few different reports so can take a little longer than hoped.

letztes Jahr

Hi Justin, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences using Firefish. I just wanted to let you know that we've released a Reports Dashboard feature to improve our reporting and analytics - you can read more about it here: https://www.firefishsoftware.com/feature-pages/reports-dashboard It's a real game changer! Hope this is helpful to you and your team.

Simon

Firefish - You are everything we wanted and much more

Kommentare: A CRM that works with and for us, what is there not to like. Since day one the staff have been friendly and helpful and not question is a burden.

The simple and honest answer is everything. When WDCS started looking for a CRM system we had lots of criteria and instantly thought about another product that we have used for multiple years, but when we visited the Firefish stand and the recruitment expo it all became a "no brainer"! In Firefish we found a system that catered for all our needs and actually thought for us and helped us increase candidate and client contact. The platform itself is very user friendly and very easy on the eye, it allows you to input KPI, Sales figures and actual billings and run reports. The part that impressed me the most was that we are able to allow candidates to access and update their own profile and make the decision themselves if they want to receive job updates, newsletters and are happy with WDCS Data compliance. I haven't even mentioned connecting it to the job boards and being able to run our own adverts from Firefish and post on to partnered sites. Definitely above all else the ease of use has to be the biggest thumbs up! If you are reading this and not using Firefish then you are definitely missing out!

So far nothing that I don't like about it, far superior to other systems that I've used in the past

Clare
Recruitment Partner in UK

Invaluable piece of software

Gosh, where do I start? This has been an absolute steel for us as a system as there are so many features that I love. This wont be in any particular order but here goes: You can upload jobs very easily and post links to your preferred social media sites. It's very user friendly and allows you to track candidates from sending out candidate CV all the way through to placing and on-boarding. I use it daily and I am able to create bespoke emails (interview invitations; client contact emails; Christmas/New Year emails etc) I use the bulk email shots for new roles and to touch base with candidates There is a talent pooling function (we don't currently have this but are in the process of upgrading) as well as saved searches which allows you to put people into different 'functions' ie, Finance, Restaurant, Operations, Housekeeping etc. It facilitates sales generated figures It has great analytical tools which give an overview on how well vacancies perform etc It also allows you to keep in touch with all of your candidates including the 'dormant' candidates without having to constantly pick up the phone. All in all it has allowed us to grow our business and

Antwort von Firefish Software

Clare, thank you so much for this finomenal review!

James
Operations Manager in UK
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stress-free migration

Kommentare: Our biggest issue was that we didn’t have a two-way communication tool with our candidates. With the FireFish Software, the issue is solved. The interactive candidate portal always candidates too take ownership of there profile, update availability and set up automatic job alerts. All of which are key features in helping us improve the candidate experience with Optima.

The migration process was stress free, something that I would never have dreamed of during our considering changing our CRM. A clear and detailed migration plan with realistic timescales was shared at the start of the migration. The FireFish team were in constant communication with updates through the migration. Despite some complications with the data provided by our former CRM provider, the product was delivered on time. The on boarding team provided clear a training programme which has help the team settle into the new system. The team are enjoying using the software, in particular the ease of navigation and simple workflows.

The only downside is not being able to customise some terminology for internal use but this is not a major issue.

Amy
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Kommentare: Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Annejulie
MD in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So glad we made the switch to FireFish!

Kommentare: From initial engagement to onboarding and follow up the whole process was slick, informative and professional. Their customer service is excellent and always consistent no matter who you deal with. I’ve been nothing but impressed! A superb experience and that hasn’t waned after two years working with them.

The stand out thing about Firefish for me is how easy it is to engage with our candidates and keep the database fresh and relevant. Candidates can manage their own work & marketing preferences via an online portal so their info is kept up date, compliant and they can sign up to job alerts that are specific to them. The automation is great; saving our consultants precious time away from admin. It gives us the functionality of a great CRM & applicant tracking system with added benefit of being able to market out effectively too. Many of the support team at FireFish are x- recruiters so they really get us and offer lots of useful market insights.

There’s not a lot not to like to be honest. They integrate with a lot of job boards but unfortunately not with Indeed so that would hep given their market share. It would help if we could see some engagement indicators on the mailshots we send to hiring managers.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Annejulie, Thank you for your lovely review! We hope you continue to have a great experience with Firefish. Many thanks, Amy

Consultant in UK

Firefish

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support. FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology. It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition. They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business. They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem. The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged. Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.

Tim
Director / Owner in UK

Great service, great product

Kommentare: Just overall it has been a great experience from first phone call (the pitch)4 years ago to integrating it with a new website last month. Great service, good product and great value.

It's easy to use, easy to change to your exact needs, we bought in to the database as it's set up with just recruiters in mind and you get a first class service, you can actually pick the phone and get an answer within 5secs rather than 'raising a ticket' which takes 48hrs for an email response.

Honestly, nothing, it is very much the 'ronsil' of recruitment software, it just does exactly as you need it to do.

Ieuan
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer!

Kommentare: Firefish have provided us with a platform to work more intelligently and to improve our methods of working. Its always a case of getting out what we put in, but overall we've found Firefish to be supportive throughout our time working with them.

We've found the software to work in exactly the manner we would want it to be, supporting our day-to-day activities and many functionalities to improve the way in which we work. I've enjoyed the recent instructional webinars, as this has provided a refresh on how to use the system and has led to improvements in the way we interact with the software. Firefish are constantly improving and upgrading functionality too.

No real cons - some aspects that we'd like to see in the future, but I think that these are developments that may be on the horizon. Fits perfectly with our business needs.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ieuan, Thank you for this amazing review. We're so happy that Firefish fits your business needs and we have lot's of exciting developments in the pipeline for the year that we know you're going to love. Many thanks, Amy

Claire
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a great system!

Kommentare: Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.