Über Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials ist eine cloudbasierte Wartungslösung, die für das tägliche erweiterte Wartungsbetriebsmanagement entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times.

Bewertungen zu Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Asset Essentials bereits verwendet?

Jorge

Darryl E.
Darryl E.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Dude IS on your side !!

Kommentare: Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Anthony
Manager of Facilities Operations Maintenance in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great software, still needs tweaked

Kommentare: it's good overall, wish we could minimize the tech's frustration with the app.

it is very easy to use, you can fix mistake relatively easy. when it works correctly, the mobile app is great.

we have had several issues with the app, not sure if it is all the app's fault or our wifi. Dude Solutions seems to be constantly updating something and that usually effects us downstream. the issue that is most common, the app will "refresh" while the tech is inputting data and erase, making them start over.

Trent
Equipment engineer in USA
Halbleiter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not sure how many times I can say this is an awesome service. We use this everyday.

Working with customer service is 1 of the best parts about this service. Not only using all the different parts of this software, the customer service is awesome. When you call the help line you are greeted with it seems like a smile. The help line tech is able to fix 99% of any issue. If they cannot fix it, they get you in touch with the person who can along with keeping you updated with the progress. I have never hesitated to call the help line with any issue. :)

I have been unable to find anything as a con, when it comes to this software.

Travis
Maintenance Superintendent in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to operate

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a huge improvement and overall a great tool in the industry

It is easy to navigate and create work orders , keeping track of assets and inventory is key

Occasionally takes time to load to the next step of a work order

Simon
Corporate Maintenance Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AE Review after 8 years.

Kommentare: I have built the system for 3 of my plants. It's been a great experience.

Easy to use. Worked with other CMMS systems and AE has and easy flow to it.

Reporting fetcher. Would like to see more ways to learn about custom reporting.

Eugene
Project Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I like Asset Essentials

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is very well. I haven't really had any bad experience with the product. I still need more training on Asset Essentials. Ver

The ease of going to my projects finding the project number and getting and giving updates on each project in case someone else needs to know about my project.

It categorizes my projects and lets me know when it became a project and when the project ended.

Tricia
Administrative Assistant in USA

We love Asset Essentials

Kommentare: I won't lie, when we first signed up I was overwhelmed just looking at everything but they have amazing training sessions and people who help whenever we have run into an issue.

We love how it helps us track work orders and we can assign those requests to our teams. We are a large campus and this helps us with tracking the requests.

The cost is a challenge since the cost has been raised each year and there are many aspects of Asset Essentials that we don't use.

Tony
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials really aides in Maintenace and Fleet Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased and love the reports that you can create for my admin.

Configurability to what you need. Ability to make changes immediately.

Sometimes users had problems logging in.

Andrew
Director of maintenance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rusd racine wisconsin

Kommentare: Excellent robust system to execute my work

Thorough execution of work order management

Slow server response time though great features monile app

Jack
Supervisor in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

new user of brightly

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: still learning but like what we have been doing so far.

The initial introduction is definitely a attention getter and enjoyable to work with.

The program seems like it should be capable of so much more, breaking down reports to finer line items as well as more user friendly

Mike
Quality and Efficiency Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials works great!

Kommentare: We used a paper system before and it was difficult to track recurring issues. I feel this will greatly improve the longer we use the system.

Ease of use and customizable without added costs. Implementation team was great and very responsive.

The general requester user is nice as you can have unlimited users, but staff needs to have an email to do this. We had to setup a dummy email account to set this up so anyone can submit a request. I might be nice to have a URL that can be setup instead of needing an email.

Robert
Facility Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great value and pretty full featured

This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts). It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

Garry
Lead Maintenance Mechanic in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Here is my experience..

Kommentare: We have always had a Preventive Maintenance program and the software allows us to continue with keeping our PM schedule and tracking equipment history of repairs and Work Orders.

This software is very robust with features that you can use or not. It will just depend on the size of your organization and how much information you want to include when you are doing your implementation. There are areas I do not use due to other software packages that are in our organization. Customer support has been very good. We had time to get the feel of Asset Essentials before we migrated to it. The migration from our old software to Asset Essentials was seamless.

At this time I do not really have a lot of cons. Maybe the help guide, it is a bit over whelming when you want to look for a specific subject.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is making your life easier and that your migration was seamless. Feel free to reach out if you ever have questions or need help!

TJ
Superintendent of Parks in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A Tool You Can Not Go Without

Kommentare: We initially began using Facility Dude in July of 2013. Are initial goal was to utilize Facility Dude in several departments thru out our Government entity. The startegy was to start out slowly to see if the software would meet our needs. After adding our fifth department last week, we have become very pleased with its performance. Facility Dude is currently being used in our following departments: Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Communications, Community Development and Construction and Maintenance. Each department is on schedule of implementaion of various degrees and levels. The unique aspect of Facility Dude is that the departments have been able to operate seperatley within the same account while the sytem stays intact as a whole. This allows for upper management and county officials to view a snap shot of all departments at any given time. The other crucial advantage of using one work order system is that departments can easily exchange information without restriction. Facility dudes internet based access does not burden hardware specifications allowing us to be creative in finding efficient means of operation. For example we can utilze Ipad technology that is a few years old allowing us to purchase used hardware at a much less expensive expenditure. This carries over to not needeing as powerfull technology in relation to overall hardware costs. Several times while implementing Facility Dude we have come across needs that were not readily tested already within the workings of the original system. Facility Dude has been very helpful in working with us in developing protocols to work thru these "custom to us" features. Currently we are working together in areas that need fine tunning. The overall impression we have recieved from our online in the field staff has been very positive, with an emphasis on ease of use. The support staff at Facility Dude has always be extremly timely and usually instant. The timely completion rate of work orders has decreased from one half to one full day on average. This has been a result of requests from requesters going immediately into the system and technicians being able to see them and route themselves accordingly. Can I at this time do a complete review of Facility Dude? No I can not, reason being is that as much as we have already made succesfull we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that we think Facility Dude will do for us.

Jeremiah
Plant Engineer in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good

Kommentare: There seems to be a lot of functionalities we do not use. Some of this is our fault due to not having a full-time monitor for DS.

It is the first CMMS we have used and that has helped us with not letting work orders go unfinished. Made it easy to see what happens at night/weekends at our 24/7 facility without having to call in or stop by. Live Chat is very helpful.

- Metrics are hard to follow for the following reasons: 1. Each user has to be set up to follow a KPI. 2. KPI's aren't easy to set up and they don't log historical data. - Blanket licenses versus pay-per-license. - Parts entry sheet needs to be on the same page as the work order - similar to labor entry.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Jeremiah, thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has helped your team complete work orders and that you've been able to utilize live chat to get help from our support team. Our team would be happy to help you set up and use more functions within the system when you're ready!

Marty
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marty's Review

It is very intuitive. The HELP menu is excellent. Tech support is outstanding.

1. I would like to see the ability to look up parts by manufacturer number when adding parts to a work order. On many occasions the technician has to back out of the work order, go to the parts screen to identify the Brightly part number and then reopen the work order to input the part used. 2. I would like the ability to have a column in the parts screen that identified actual physical location of the part. At this time you can only see the location such as Bearing Cabinet. We want to see the Shelf/Row/Bin without having to open the part screen for the part.

Francheska
Maximo Technician in USA

Getting things done!

Kommentare: This really helps overall with our Facility Management Department to stay organize, maintain our work orders. It is simple and easy to access.

It is very easy to use, keep you organize, notifies Maintenance Workers their new work orders in email on a daily basis.

I have not come across anything leas about the asset essentials yet.

Cheri
Sr. Accountant in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Suddenly going downhill

Kommentare: I'm afraid SchoolDude has stretched itself too thin and is getting ready to implode. Sooooooo many problems this year. These problems that belong to SchoolDude are truly having a negative impact here.

When it worked right, which was before 2017, the inventory direct was a great tool for our Warehouse (over 4000 items). Before 2017, when things started going haywire, the PM direct was good; it could have been better. The Maintenance Direct still seems to be working.

In March of 2017 I do not know what changed; support has never been great but we started having all kinds of bizarre problems and most have not been fixed. The problems have been turned over to their developers......where they stay I guess.

Gary
Engineer in USA
Militär, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials Review

Kommentare: Generally very satisfied with this software.

It is easy to use and is intuitive. Customer service has been very helpful when needed.

The data export function (Asset Essentials Connector)did not allow me to export data from multiple tables at the same time. I would need to export fields from two or more tables separately, then combine the fields in to one table afterwards. This did not satisfy my needs and as a result, I could not create the proper reports for my superiors.

Kevin
Critical Facilities Tech4 in USA
Computer-Hardware, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for every maintenance department

Kommentare: Could not do my job effectively without it!

Asset Essentials is an amazing tool to help schedule and complete onsite work.Creating work orders is very easy, and convenient. The ability to maintain work in our facility has never been so easy.

I think the application is great the way it is.

Dennis
Development Engineer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Asset Essentials Review

Kommentare: We had a verbal/spread sheet maintenance system before. This software is perfect for our organization. We primarily use it for documenting and tracking maintenance request and have not concerned ourselves with equipment maintenance cost tracking but the information is there when and if we decided to start doing it.
Training was excellent and the instructor was able to answer all our questions quickly.

The features, ease of access, support and cost are perfect for our application.

We have not found any issues with the software or had any regrets for purchasing it.

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Dennis, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials makes your workday run that much smoother. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Mike
Director, Operations in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KNA Reveiw

Kommentare: We converted over from MP2 and utilize Asset Essentials for tracking machine repairs and for scheduling of preventive maintenance.

The software platform is easy to use. I also like that it has a mobile app that allows me to access the program from anywhere

I do not like the network lag as it adds several seconds to each step, making it rather time consuming for my team to use

Antwort von Brightly

Hi Mike, thanks for taking time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is easy to use and that you've enjoyed the mobile app. Thank you for being part of The Dude!

Doug
Facility Manager in USA
Möbel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: I's been a great experience working with Asset essentials people. Learning the software was very easy and self-explanatory. Also were able to download all of our data from our previous software.

Quick and easy setup and fantastic customer service and help. Also a lot of self help options.

After clicking it is a little slow closing out orders.

Mallissa
Computer Teacher in USA

Asset Essentials Help Desk

Kommentare: My experience is positive. I was able to place items on help desk that needed to get fixed and get help dispatched to areas needed.

I used this software to create and maintain help desk tickets for technology. It was easy to use and learn.

I had difficult getting a monthly list of tickets that needed to be completed. It was hard to navigate and find.

Jaylee
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jaylee Review

Kommentare: Overall I like AE and I will continue to use it.

I like the fact that it has so many fields to enter information, which creates more opportunities to collect data.

I wish there was a function to add video to the work orders.