Asset Essentials Bewertungen

Über Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials ist eine cloudbasierte Wartungslösung, die für das tägliche erweiterte Wartungsbetriebsmanagement entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Asset Essentials

Caleb H.
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Asset Essentials"

Kommentare: Overall the company has been very good to work with. They are very responsive to questions and issues, and have been there every step of the implementation.

Vorteile: Asset Essentials has a very easy to use platform and mobile app. It allows my technicians to stay on the move across our 5 facilities. They are no longer tied to a desk top for work order info and completion.

Nachteile: The only con i have seen is the system does not change the equipment status to unavailable when there is an in progress work order.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Robert F.
Facility Manager
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2019

"Great value and pretty full featured"

Vorteile: This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

Nachteile: I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts).
It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

von Dude Solutions an 26.11.2019

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

• Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Holly S.
Receptionist

"SchoolDude User Friendliness"

Vorteile: My overall thoughts of schooldude would be that it serves it purpose for scheduling event but it really is not user friendly. The amount of time that it takes for a new user to complete a proposal to schedule an event is pretty tedious.

Nachteile: I am not a new user so it is easy for me to access and set of events but even explaining to new users is hard because of the lay out. I think it needs to be more simplistic. For example like when you turn on a new Iphone it asks for a piece of information then you hit next and it asks for another. Then it populates all your information for you to review at the end.
One other flaw that I noticed in it for billing purposes is that it does not send an email notification when something new is put on to the calendar. Which would be really helpful when something is added last minute if the invoices are already completed for that day.
I am not a veteran and do not know all the ins and outs of schooldude, but I do think these fixes could improve the users experience on it.

Jorge F.
IT Manager
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Robust and Intuitive Asset Management"

Kommentare: I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

Vorteile: We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.

Nachteile: As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.

von Dude Solutions an 11.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you're pleased with our customer service and that Asset Essentials has been intuitive, easy to use and made your life easier!

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Garry Y.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Here is my experience.."

Kommentare: We have always had a Preventive Maintenance program and the software allows us to continue with keeping our PM schedule and tracking equipment history of repairs and Work Orders.

Vorteile: This software is very robust with features that you can use or not. It will just depend on the size of your organization and how much information you want to include when you are doing your implementation. There are areas I do not use due to other software packages that are in our organization. Customer support has been very good. We had time to get the feel of Asset Essentials before we migrated to it. The migration from our old software to Asset Essentials was seamless.

Nachteile: At this time I do not really have a lot of cons. Maybe the help guide, it is a bit over whelming when you want to look for a specific subject.

von Dude Solutions an 25.11.2019

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is making your life easier and that your migration was seamless. Feel free to reach out if you ever have questions or need help!

Justin F.
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Rhinegeist 11/26/19 Review"

Kommentare: Overall the system meets our needs and what we are trying to accomplish. I would like to see better reports so that I can "fine tune" my team and trends.
Also on the original setup I was suppose to have unlimited storage, then they came back and said it would be "limited." There was also only one version of AE when I signed up, then the added AEE and wanted to change pricing. I was able to work out the issues, but still not exactly what was promised in the beginning.

Vorteile: I like the support availability and the ease of use. There are still areas where I think they can improve on, one being the mobile app (android/iphone).

Nachteile: Pulling certain reports and asset history is not user friendly. I have tried to work with them on multiple reports and it is always a nightmare of finding something that will work.

von Dude Solutions an 2.12.2019

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and patience as we continue to enhance and add more functionality to Asset Essentials. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or the Support team. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Brandy H.
Operations Analyst
Eisenbahnbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"Asset Essentials for Planned Maintenance"

Kommentare: Overall Asset Essentials has been an incredible tool to show accountability for work orders on multiple levels from the techs, to requesters, to locations and even assets that are problematic.

Vorteile: It works great for prioritizing an keeping track of work orders from requesters along with planned maintenance schedules. The Report function is incredibly useful to assess where the techs are at with completion, labor hours, and availability.

Nachteile: The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times. The timers are still tedious to use and when a work order is released on an asset it does not show details about the asset (ie. serial number or location) causing the techs to have to navigate to a different screen and research the asset to know which one it is exactly.

von Dude Solutions an 2.12.2019

Hi Brandy, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has been helpful with tracking and reporting. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jeremiah B.
Plant Engineer
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Overall good"

Kommentare: There seems to be a lot of functionalities we do not use. Some of this is our fault due to not having a full-time monitor for DS.

Vorteile: It is the first CMMS we have used and that has helped us with not letting work orders go unfinished.
Made it easy to see what happens at night/weekends at our 24/7 facility without having to call in or stop by.
Live Chat is very helpful.

Nachteile: - Metrics are hard to follow for the following reasons: 1. Each user has to be set up to follow a KPI. 2. KPI's
aren't easy to set up and they don't log historical data.
- Blanket licenses versus pay-per-license.
- Parts entry sheet needs to be on the same page as the work order - similar to labor entry.

von Dude Solutions an 2.12.2019

Hi Jeremiah, thanks for leaving a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has helped your team complete work orders and that you've been able to utilize live chat to get help from our support team. Our team would be happy to help you set up and use more functions within the system when you're ready!

Mike D.
Director, Operations
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"KNA Reveiw"

Kommentare: We converted over from MP2 and utilize Asset Essentials for tracking machine repairs and for scheduling of preventive maintenance.

Vorteile: The software platform is easy to use. I also like that it has a mobile app that allows me to access the program from anywhere

Nachteile: I do not like the network lag as it adds several seconds to each step, making it rather time consuming for my team to use

von Dude Solutions an 2.12.2019

Hi Mike, thanks for taking time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is easy to use and that you've enjoyed the mobile app. Thank you for being part of The Dude!

John G.
IT Coordintaor
Metallabbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Moved from BIgfoot to AE"

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: Very easy to setup and implement. Easy to work with and great people

Nachteile: The connector tools seems to be broken. I have had several issue with this . Seems there needs to be some fixes and development completed

von Dude Solutions an 25.11.2019

Hi John, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear Asset Essentials has been easy to work with. Please reach out to our support team if you ever have questions or need help with something!

Beth lee S.
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2013

Kommentare: Our Facilities Management Department covers the operations of 24 town buildings in our municipality. These buildings also include three elementary schools and one middle school. Our maintainers and custodians handle all aspects of these buildings, from cleaning and grounds work, to repairs, HVAC and inspections (just to name a few). Prior to Maintenance Edge we utilized two work order systems. School staff used an in-house request system through our IT Department, while all other town employees utilized a purchased software (MP2). My position is that of Administrative Assistant and I am the one individual that processes all work requests for our office. This meant switching back and forth between our two systems making sure all requests were processed. Work requests were not addressed during any absences from the office (vacation, etc.), thus sitting in queue until my return. Also, there was not a concise record of completed tasks. I am still the one individual in our organization who uses MaintenanceEdge on a full time basis. However, we have now added our maintainers and custodians as daily users of this program. When we began using it in November of 2012, I realized how simple and flexible this program was. It has met all of our needs, and as I continue to use the system, I find more and more areas we can adapt to its use. It has been extremely helpful in reducing the amount of daily work order processing, as so much is now automated through the program. Instant notification to our maintainers' cell phones and email gives immediate contact on requests and tasks, thus eliminating any delays during my out-of-office time. Automatic routing also eliminates the need to forward work orders to the proper maintainer, since notification is within minutes. This function also allows our maintainers to check on work orders when at a specific building, thus eliminating duplicate travel time. This has greatly improved the productivity of our department. We have also taken advantage of the automated reports function, which generates and emails the specific building reports to the proper individuals on a weekly basis. Everyone, including building directors and principals, are "on the same page" with updates and tasks. MaintenanceEdge definitely helps us all communicate more effectively and efficiently. Finally, from the standpoint of the "requesters" at our many buildings, they find it very user friendly. One 20-30 minute training session was all it took to get all users up and running. The transition has been very smooth, especially with the added assistance from the FacilityDude support staff. They are easy to contact, always friendly, and have the correct answers and information that is needed; and if not, they continue to work on any issues until they are solved. I've recommended MaintenanceEdge to a number of colleagues in local governments in my area. It is a user-friendly system with fantastic customer support. From my standpoint, it is a blessing, and has done wonders for our department!

• Bewertet am 7.5.2013
Tj I.
Superintendent of Parks
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2014

"A Tool You Can Not Go Without"

Kommentare: We initially began using Facility Dude in July of 2013. Are initial goal was to utilize Facility Dude in several departments thru out our Government entity. The startegy was to start out slowly to see if the software would meet our needs. After adding our fifth department last week, we have become very pleased with its performance. Facility Dude is currently being used in our following departments: Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Communications, Community Development and Construction and Maintenance. Each department is on schedule of implementaion of various degrees and levels. The unique aspect of Facility Dude is that the departments have been able to operate seperatley within the same account while the sytem stays intact as a whole. This allows for upper management and county officials to view a snap shot of all departments at any given time. The other crucial advantage of using one work order system is that departments can easily exchange information without restriction. Facility dudes internet based access does not burden hardware specifications allowing us to be creative in finding efficient means of operation. For example we can utilze Ipad technology that is a few years old allowing us to purchase used hardware at a much less expensive expenditure. This carries over to not needeing as powerfull technology in relation to overall hardware costs. Several times while implementing Facility Dude we have come across needs that were not readily tested already within the workings of the original system. Facility Dude has been very helpful in working with us in developing protocols to work thru these "custom to us" features. Currently we are working together in areas that need fine tunning. The overall impression we have recieved from our online in the field staff has been very positive, with an emphasis on ease of use. The support staff at Facility Dude has always be extremly timely and usually instant. The timely completion rate of work orders has decreased from one half to one full day on average. This has been a result of requests from requesters going immediately into the system and technicians being able to see them and route themselves accordingly. Can I at this time do a complete review of Facility Dude? No I can not, reason being is that as much as we have already made succesfull we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that we think Facility Dude will do for us.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2014
Christy S.
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2015

"Maintenance Direct has been a lifesaver for our department."

Vorteile: SchoolDude has the best customer service department! We really appreciate their prompt and friendly staff. Maintenance Direct is very user-friendly and allows unlimited user access. I loved that it was so easy to implement, you only had to enter minimal amount of data before using.

Nachteile: The only thing I can say is maybe allowing some customization in some of the filed categories instead of having to use their default list. Some districts may use different ways to describe the same function.

Paul S.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2017

"First CMMS at Atlas"

Vorteile: MaintenanceEdge start up has been amazingly simple. Once our equipment list was finalized and given to Dude Solutions, their team completed all the data entry allowing free time for our end users to familiarize themselves with the software. The navigation is easy and training went smoothly and quickly. The support staff has been lightening quick about any questions that have come up. On going weekly scheduled meeting with our dedicated representative from Dude have reinforced training and expanded regularly on our knowledge of the program.

Nachteile: There are a few functions that have been lacking that tech support has been made aware of. Not all of the reports are able to be automatically generated on a schedule, ie. Downtime. I would like to see the ability to toggle some of the fields on or off depending on the end users preferences.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2017
Dennis G.
Development Engineer
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Asset Essentials Review"

Kommentare: We had a verbal/spread sheet maintenance system before. This software is perfect for our organization. We primarily use it for documenting and tracking maintenance request and have not concerned ourselves with equipment maintenance cost tracking but the information is there when and if we decided to start doing it.
Training was excellent and the instructor was able to answer all our questions quickly.

Vorteile: The features, ease of access, support and cost are perfect for our application.

Nachteile: We have not found any issues with the software or had any regrets for purchasing it.

von Dude Solutions an 2.12.2019

Hi Dennis, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials makes your workday run that much smoother. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Shaun P.
Kunststoffe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Definetantly not for manufacturing, load time galore"

Kommentare: Overall i think this is a very beginner software with a ton of bugs and nonfunctional that they need to work out. Progress with bugs and these functionality problems take way too long if ever to be completed. Honestly wish we spent our money elsewhere.

Vorteile: setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar
Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment
it does eliminate paper

Nachteile: very tough to start to use it because the lingo and they way they have it sorted doesn't really apply to manufacturing. to customize alot of thing you need them to do it because we don't have access. plus everything takes 5 at least 5 seconds to load. which doesn't sound like much but every thing you click will have load times.
The app is terrible and unusable. load times, restriction in functionality. bugs.
Ability to put in meter readings is terribly painful
You cant add parts while in a workorder. its a separate page you have to go to. and you can't complete tasks while on a computer.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Angela T.
STOREKEEPER II

"THE EASE OF IT ALL"

Vorteile: Learning to use MD was so easy. I can enter purchased items, or stock items and then actually track the cost of a job, including the labor. It lets you know what status it is in, New Request, work in progress etc. and each person assigned to that job can actually go in leave notes for the others who are involved. If items have been ordered, you can also notify the others that once they arrive the job can be completed. Working in a school system, you deal with so many locations, and this helps to keep everyone informed and up to date on the latest.

Nachteile: I wish we had the options of ink colors, so if something is vital, that part could be done in red so that it is very visible.

Jack P.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2015

"My Experience with SchoolDude"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Significantly less paper work. Quick response when service is indicated. Keeps everyone who needs to be aware of an issue informed. So far the process has worked as advertised. It has allowed our staff to provide quick and accurate responses. There is more accountability when a request is made in writing, approved by a supervisor and acted upon in an efficient amount of time.

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything. Maybe making deleting a request easier. There are times when the situation submitted has been addressed through a conversation and there is no need for the responder to take action.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2015
Tracy D.
Facilities Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2015

"Repair Assistance 101"

Vorteile: Maintenance Direct keeps great records and history of repairs and those who submit them. It helps to retrieve similar issues and generate vendor repairs as a combined problem, rather than piece meal each repair separately. In the long run, it is a tremendous cost savings overall.

Nachteile: Changes that are not always made known ahead of time that I feel are a sometimes a loss of accessibility. Example is password reset on the administrative side. This has recently changed and it does make it more cumbersome to figure out new user errors such as duplicate logins.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2015
Bob B.
Assistant
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2015

"Great Product"

Vorteile: I use two packages from SchoolDude. Maintenance Direct and Facility Direct. We also use Trip Direct in our District. All work great together and are seamless. I can go to one and then it will connect me to the others without having to re-enter passwords. All keep records of past events and searches are simple. Maintenance Direct is very powerful and more than meets our needs. Everything is thought out and setup for a School District, but I can see it used for other Business's as well.

Nachteile: The only complaint that I would have is that the charts on the Home Page of Facility Direct doesn't export to Excel and when printing it out, it can look strange on the paper.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2015
Ashley B.
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2015

"Great Product and Great Customer Service"

Vorteile: The product works great for the administrators, technicians, and users. We get positive feedback regularly about our use of this product. And if there happens to be something we don't understand about the product or some way we think the product could be improved, the customer service is happy to respond to requests and take recommendations into consideration.

Nachteile: Honestly, there's not really anything we don't like about them. They have a good product that they continue to improve. I guess I just wish they had more products.

Nathan R.
Engineering Mgr
Automotive
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2016

"Preventative Maintenance software"

Vorteile: The software has the best (easiest to navigate and common sense flow) user interface out of the 4-5 competitors that I evaluated. The sales rep that I worked with was low pressure and responsive to my needs and questions. Implementation cost and annual service costs were very competitive. The after purchase training and setup was also very positive. I have a point person and scheduled time blocks for training and continue to have great customer service 3 months after implementation. In fact my training rep. emailed me today asking how things were going and if I had any questions.

Nachteile: In a perfect world, I would like to tailor the software to my specific needs and industry. Facility Dude is a generic software from the sense that it accommodates the language and requirements spanning several very different industries. I have had to be creative in a few cases with how we classify groups and naming convention. Not a big issue however the inability to have some level of customization would be my only complaint.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2016
Kim F.
Library Media Specialist

"Tech Request Made Easy"

Vorteile: I like this product is easy and straight forward in entering a request. Only the facts are needed; not any unnecessary questions to clutter the request.

Nachteile: It is a little irritating when you can't login when you forget to pull down to itdirect and have to start over; there needs to be an option for iDevices or Android devices and netbooks rather than hardware. Finally, when checking on tech requests, it would be nice if the list pulled up with newest first. I know that is an option at the bottom, but sometimes I forget and have to go to end;

Doris D.
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2015

"SchoolDude software is outstanding."

Vorteile: SchoolDude software is user friendly, with amazing reporting features. The Client Services Team goes above and beyond in support of the SchoolDude products. Client Services is not provided from a foreign country. The staff is easy to understand - there is no language barrier. SchoolDude University provides a unique opportunity to expand product knowledge and build relationships with peer institutions.

Nachteile: There is not a single aspect that I am unsatisfied with.

Dale W.
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2015

"Wonderful and Amazing"

Vorteile: The Product is easy to use, and has wonderful reporting capabilities. Since the product is web based it can be accessed from anywhere. Since the product is web based School dude has the capability to do comparisons on how you are doing in relation to the rest of the world. This shows me what areas we need to improve on and what areas we are doing great on.

Nachteile: We cannot have a work order assigned to more than one person. Can you guys please change this?

• Bewertet am 26.6.2015