Phorest Salonsoftware Erfahrungen

Über Phorest Salonsoftware

>> All-in-one-Software für Salons ab 3 Mitarbeitenden << Marketing, Termine, Lager- und Personalmanagement mit vollem Support.

Erfahre mehr über Phorest Salonsoftware

Great diary features, staff rostering also quite good.

Useless for marketing, their ‘upgraded’ marketing suite is frustrating and not at all user friendly.

Bewertungen zu Phorest Salonsoftware

Phorest Salonsoftware hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 363 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Phorest Salonsoftware bereits verwendet?

Fadime
Kosmetikstudio in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Man kann jeden vor warnen

Kommentare: Ganz schlecht

Nichts .... bin sehr enttäuscht! Habe es 2 Monate ausprobiert.. habe meine ganzen Daten noch nicht ... ganz schlechter Service

Ganz schlechter Service , sehr teuer und kann jeden nur vor warnen

Omar
Omar
General Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Phorest is the best option on the market

Kommentare: Our salon has 4 locations, and operate in two different provinces. With Phorest, we are able to track all 4 locations from anywhere we have the software installed. This allows our management team to make reports and help with any booking/sales issues our receptionists may have. We've found the marketing tools to be very helpful to send our clients promotions, and newsletters.

- Easy multi-location implementation and support. - Consistent updates that continue to improve the software. - Meets all of our booking and POS needs. - Includes an excellent built-in rewards/points system, that has customizable features. - Very comprehensive reports that make it easy to track the performance of the business, as well as, track the personal performance of each employee, allowing the management to set goals with employees and track their progress. - Online booking system works seamlessly with Phorest's application and works with our business website/facebook page. - Reasonable pricing.

- We wish the reviews could be listed directly as a Facebook review instead of something we have to post ourselves on our business page wall. - We also hope to see a better system for employee categories in the near future. If I want to change the price on one service an employee does, I have to create a new category for them specifically, and there is no way to copy and past the old category. It makes a 1 second change into a 15-20 minute ordeal.

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Hi Omar, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unlock Your Salon's Potential with Phorest's Comprehensive Management Platform

Kommentare: I had the chance to investigate Phorest as a salon management software during my internship in the pharmaceutical product development and research department. Phorest proved to be a reliable tool for effective salon operations, despite not being specifically relevant to my field. The software's client management and appointment scheduling functions supported efficient organization and improved customer experience. Wider clientele was attracted, and customer retention increased, thanks to the integrated marketing tools. Overall, Phorest proved to be a useful tool for streamlining salon operations and attaining business objectives because to its user-friendly design and extensive features.

A whole range of features designed especially for salon businesses are available through Phorest. Appointment scheduling, client management, and staff organization are made simple by its user-friendly interface. The software's powerful marketing options, which include automated SMS and email campaigns, aid in bringing in new clients and keeping existing ones. The integrated point-of-sale system from Phorest makes inventory management and transactions simple. Salon owners may receive insightful information about the operation of their businesses and make data-driven decisions with the help of thorough reporting and analytics. The Phorest mobile app improves the whole customer experience by offering salon staff and customers comfort and flexibility.

The price of Phorest is a disadvantage because it could be too expensive for smaller or independent salons. Some users might initially have a high learning curve and find it difficult to become familiar with all the functions and customization possibilities. Despite the fact that Phorest provides a wide range of capabilities, some unique needs or specialty salon operations could call for further modification or integration with specialized software. Additionally, sporadic technological issues or downtime may have an adverse effect on salon operations and inconvenience clients.

Monique
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer care

Kommentare: As of 2019 my experience is horrific. There is nothing I like about this software anymore. I would rather go back to salon iris. I just wish they were cloud base.

Client management Client connect Email marketing

US customer support is awful! Absolutely terrible. When they were in Ireland it was amazing. I can’t wait to leave as I have tried to communicate with their teams for months but still nothing has gotten better. Software doesn’t have you tube tutorials to help problem solve many features are not easy to find or use. When a client is a no show and you collect the deposit it goes to your billing and not to your bank account. That’s just ridiculous.

Emma
Co owner in Irland
Computer-Software

Implementing Phorest has been an excellent experience , so motivating, engaging & professional

Kommentare: Phorest provides everything you need for Cilent engagement and retention including email/SMS marketing; and a loyalty program via automated reach out to clients who are in danger of lapsing plus full social media integration. In addition, I can effortlessly manage appointments, stock, rosters plus get a suite of reports on all areas of my clinic

I had researched various clinic software , but Phorest to date has exceeded my expectations . To highlight my favourite feature ,the software simplifies Cilent engagement & retention , in a way clients feel valued & special - text emails etc . This automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing . I like that the software has centralised stock ,staff Cilent and clinic management . The stock management feature is an excellent tool to save time in creating orders plus provides me with a suite of reports on all areas of your my clinic . The Phorest Go app is very useful & when I was setting up the Phorest team gave me lots of useful easy tips to ensure I receive and utilise all its key features . I starting the wonder how we managed before we installed Phorest !

One feature that is missing but I am aware it's a work in progress is Cilent consultation sheets , consent forms . & the storage of notes , Phorest is an excellent piece of soft ware but it does tend to be more salon orientated but I feel Phorest recognise the need to incorporate a support package more suitable to clinic . The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups . With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment .

Belinda
Hair Stylist in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Very Happy

Kommentare: I am very happy to have signed up to Phorest. The members of the Phorest Team I have dealt with over the phone have been extremely helpful and respectful of my needs with my business and I think the Software itself is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

I own a small salon with myself as the only staff member so I use Phorest in the capacity that I require. It is super easy to navigate...has many many features that work around your business and it seems that everything to grow and support your business is covered by clicks of a button. The fact that you can so easily personalise your settings/marketing tools in the Phorest program to me is very much a standout feature.

I really like this software and it's features.

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Hi Belinda, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Pamela
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bait and Switch

Kommentare: Needless to say, we are looking at other systems and will be cancelling as soon as possible.

Roster works well. Appointments scheduling

Too many reports that are too complex and not user-friendly. It looks like they have no idea of what is needed for back-office reporting in a salon. Payroll download to CSV with useless information, data not in any logical order, and it reads top to bottom instead of left to right which is how most systems work. There are differences between the desktop and web applications as far as functionality, so I find myself toggling between the 2 to get the information I need. And most importantly, there was not honest full disclosure from sales on what was included AND that we would be locked into a 1-year contract that will be automatically renewed unless you give no less than 2 months notification in writing to cancel. Most systems do not have a contract. Be careful of the SMS texts and what is included versus extra. Things that are included in most other systems are extra with Phorest. On multiple occasions we had to reach out to get a function added that we should have had from the beginning. Each time I try to get do something and I use the help function, go to our system and we don't have the functionality that their instructions give.

Amy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software ever!

Kommentare: Always brilliant, always efficient and never disappointed.
The system really is way ahead of any others on the market. It offers everything a business in the beauty industry would need and more.

The ease of it and the reporting is excellent. It is a simple, yet really efficient system, and does everything I need for my business. I like the fact that the brand is honest, and doesn't rip people off to get a decent system, yet offers payment programmes to enable a business to be able to afford the best system within the industry. Everything about it is brilliant.

Nothing really. Cant say I have got any cons. Anything I have suggested or requested on user voice has been implemented. The only thing I have ever found disappointing, was the tone of whoever was responding on user voice. They seemed more technical than customer focused, and came across rude and actually a bit obnoxious in their replies, which is very unlike the Phorest communication you normally give.

Naoise
Owner in Irland

It's very "blonde" Friendly

It is a very straight forward to use and most definitely better/easier than any other system I used over the years. The team are so friendly /helpful.. you can be very tired at the end of a 10-12 hour day and maybe your cash up isn't going to plan. I've called the support team with such silly questions, if I can't figure out something from pure tiredness and I'm always treated with such politeness/and I'm not felt in any way that I have annoyed anyone. I also love all the reports, available to me. Just to be able to see how some staff are doing or product sales or overall takings..

I'd love to see more of an easier approach to showing if the client was new or old when they check in, and also if they have had a patch test with us or not, especially for hd brows and waxing. (I'm saying that maybe there is something that's as clear as day but I've just never been shown how to do this)

Sandra
Sandra
Proprietor in Irland

I have this software for last 7 years and think it is the best in the market

Kommentare: I think this software is great. Contact to client is easy, online bookings, easy in use etc.

This system is easy to use, i like that there are regular updates to make its better and better. Very good support, too.

I would like if the working with the database on the pages would be easier. For example- if you work on clients database if you go from page 1 to work on page 2 to delete or archive some client the system automatically brings you back to page one. It is quite annoying if you are working on page 5 and you would like to work with more than one client on this page. You constantly have to scroll the system from page one. (I am not sure I explained this correctly :))

Really great well thought out software

We are choosing this software after receiving a demo walkthrough for our Salon. It has just about everything you need. We especially like how review features on major sites like Google and Facebook are built in to the software to help get the most reviews possible. We like the drag and drop features for moving appointments around. Text or email notifications with confirmation links for the customer to confirm the appointment. Tons of reports.

A little pricey for the top level. Not a huge selection of integrated hardware. We were hoping they would have a card reader similar to the square reader but they do not.

Vivian
owner in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We Don't love it anymore

Kommentare: At first it was great but we honestly need more from our software and are currently seeking other options

the ease of use, support and ideas for future

it's not updating with the the times, features we thought would have progressed by now are still lacking, especially emails and the support is nothing like it was

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Hi Vivian, I am sorry to see that you were previously unhappy with the quality of service provided by Phorest. Since 2020 we have made numerous changes to the product and hugely enhanced and modernized our offering. We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as Online Store, Cardless Checkout, Contactless Check-In, Curbside Pick Up and so many more.

Janine
salon owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

no longer a costomer

Kommentare: they were ok. we just didnt have a better option at the time . we now use boulevard

the reports mainly. was great at showing retention, new clients and sales

hard to train, online booking was messy for clients and always felt bets

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Hi Janine, I am sorry to see that you are no longer with Phorest and were previously unhappy with the quality of service provided by Phorest. Since your review we have launched numerous new features. We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as.. - Online Store - Cardless Checkout - Contactless Check-In - Curbside Pick Up ...and so many more.

Jessica
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marketing great actual appointment booking not so great.

Kommentare: Luke was the only one who actually helped with the nightmare that is your company. I realize new software takes time and a learning curve but this experiance has been a nightmare. What was supposed to be my go live date came and went we are not live as you said but you had the audacity to charge me none the less. When I called to see what was going on the phone numbers for technical support were disconnected, leaving me to scramble and email everyone who has ever emailed me of the 7 emails only one man got back to me and only after 2 hrs. When I paid for set up fee I expected my system set up especially after I answered the long detailed questionnaire you had me fill out. Problems are still not fixed and no end in sight.

Marketing is the only strong point

When you make an appointment and then change the timing of the first service any services after don't update thier time so you have to delete the services and then add them back in this is a problem in witch a few lines of code in your software could fix this. This would be a better use of an update then more marketing especially if you want to be compared to stx, millennium and salon iris.

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry you've had that experience! I've contacted our operations team and they have advised me that the team have already spoken to you and the situation is now resolved. Should you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to contact us! Many thanks, Alex

Jessica
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service

The fact they never return a phone call

It was suppose to be a free trial and now they are charging me. The software looks like it’s from 1980 and isn’t compatible nor does it do what they say. I have to cancel my card because they said I’m in a contract which was not how it was sold to me. Try vagaro pro it’s much better and more professional

Linda

Makes salon administration easy

Everything, it's easy to use, very convenient, gives me access to the salon 24/7. Very professional & the customer support is excellent.

The software comes at a price & there are fees that come with online booking etc. There are occasionally issues with access as it is cloud based which affects our ability to process clients & make bookings but these are very rare.

Emilia
manager in USA

lovely

Kommentare: works great

love the system, when something is misunderstood or there was a mistake made the customer service is right there so help and they are very patient, explain you everything step by step

sometime the simple is hard to use. also booking, clients that use online booking, for some reason it is hard for them to use the website

Monique

Sooo very Happy!!!

Kommentare: we left Salon Iris because the software was so redundant and complicated. it has many features but had ugly visual and rude customer service. played with Phorest and we have totally hit the jackpot. I feel like our business is on the right track. Reports are simple and easy to understand this software is social savvy and the clients love it. We could brag all day but you wont understand unless you try it out. We were so nervous to leave but it has been the best decision of 2017. Look forward to our journey and we must compliment the amazing and outstanding customer service. I hang up happy any time i call Phorest especially if i speak with Daniel. We have referred all our friends to Phorest.

Socially savvy. customer service is A plus and the system is easy to use. Great reports and simple operating functionality.

no payroll that makes me sad but we will live

Antwort von Phorest Salon Software

Thanks so much for the lovely message Monique :) Looking forward wo working with you #letsgrow! Connor, Phorest

Brid
Salon owner in Irland

So easy to use. It really takes the stress out of day to day running of my salon

The weekly & monthly reports on all services, stock, products & staff so helpful. On line booking has massively increased our business. our clients love the on line booking. the promotional emails are great for quite weeks. The treat cards really work for new clients to get them to return again.

clients having to much access to their client services history on line. not having a cancellation list for online users

laura
Salon owner in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best receptionist ive ever had

Kommentare: Online booking is such a huge help. The bookings judt keep coming.
Ability to charge for no shows is a god send

Online booking option is so helpful as we send it in our automated email response. The ability to fully charge no shows is a really good deterrent also.

It crashes every once in a while. Usually for no more than 60 minutes and probably only a handful of times a year. They are very quick to get on top of any problems

Debbie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software

Kommentare: We have just established a large beauty salon and skin clinic in the Midlands and initially conducted a massive amount of research into salon software concluding that Phorest is streets ahead of everything else currently available on the market. It is utterly superb software and I can't speak highly enough of it. It's easy to use, responsive, clever and well thought-out. It's wide-ranging capabilities are second-to-none and will make (and save) us a lot of money - we are delighted with it. I particularly like the 'at risk' facility which identifies those clients who have not visited the salon in the past few months. In addition, the service, training, advice and tips throughout the set-up and training have proved invaluable. Thank you so much Phorest - you have made all of our lives considerably easier!

User Friendliness

Aesthetics - i.e. could be prettier but that doesn't really matter.

Samantha
Owner hairdresser in Irland

100% happy with phorest

Kommentare: Delighted I decided to go with Phorest Software last year when I opened my salon so easy to use, has everything you need & great friendly & helpful staff

Simple to use

Sometimes it's a bit slow

Shawna
Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

one on one training

Kommentare: It's not easy figuring this system out. I know you have wonderful training available, but sadly, my staff need to be walked through element by element and its very difficult scheduling training during work time as it is just not able to work for us that way.
I know there is so much that this system could be assisting us with, but we just have not been able to use it to it's fullest ability.
We briefly spoke of specific training one on one, and I do think that would work, if you could just let us know how we can book that with you.

That it can help in many ways with making the clients salon visit more exciting and more profitable for the salon.

It is not that easy to figure out and that Phorest need to be the ones who add Product Brands.

Hayley
Director in UK

Great for innovation and new things but basics are lacking. Things to improve!

The reporting is good when managing the team at a glance. Client emailing / marketing is good for keeping in touch Being able to access the system anywhere without paying extra is good

Quoting prices to clients is long winded and difficult. The user interface when taking payments isn't as fluid as shortcuts. Tracking schedules and reporting hours to send to payrol isn't good enough. Will track worked hours only, cannot track holiday hours. Support are sometimes dismissive of these issues. The advanced stuff is great but the basics are lacking Too large commission taken from online bookings

Brenda
Owner/Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have only been using Phorest for a few days at this point. So far so good!

Kommentare: I have been able to move from a software what was not nearly as user friendly. It's like combing advertising with your pos system.

The software is very user friendly. Common sense approach, easy to find your way around. I like the layout and the color coding. I love the social media being tied to the software to help boost client interaction. The automatic text reminders are nice.

A lot of my information did not transfer over from my old Millinneum system. My product line, my client account balances. I would like to have the option to send single text reminders when the occasion calls for it.