Vertafore AMS360 Bewertungen

von Vertafore

Über Vertafore AMS360

Cloudbasierte Versicherungsmanagementlösung, mit der unabhängige Agenturen, Maklerbüros und andere Anbieter Kundenstamm, Risiken und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Vertafore AMS360

Maura W.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Versicherung
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2018

"I love AMS 360- if I ever have issues which are rare the customer support is top notch"

Kommentare: Everything we do with our customers is documented and we are able to set reminders for ourselves to follow up on anything and other users can see what we are doing/ have done

Vorteile: The ability to open more than one tabs and search other customers while not losing the customer I am on.

Nachteile: I don't like not being able to text out of it, whenever we do any other activity it documents it but for texting we have to use another carrier

• Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Joshua S.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Great Agency Management System"

Kommentare: This product is more expensive than competitors, but at least I know it will get the job done. It doesn't break, it gives accurate data, and the customer support is amazing.

Vorteile: I love that this software will do exactly what I want it to do. Most importantly running reports. If I run a report I get exactly the results I want, there's no guessing the output data, and when I run the report again the data is the same.

Nachteile: No One likes accord forms. I wish this product was more integrated with Accord forms, where I could search for what I wanted and it was prefilled accordingly.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Kathryn T.
Commercial Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"The Little Engine That Never Could"

Kommentare: The engine was originally developed by PMSC, Inc. in SC which sold to MYND, which sold to CSC, Inc. It is the same engine that Applied's EPIC runs. I was on the original development team that in 1989-92 (to usher in desktop applications, with pre-release DB2 code developed the database interface. Its original design was for small back-office insurance companies (claims, reinsurance, bureau reporting and marketing.) It was a bust except with marketing staff that came from agency backgrounds. This was "pre-internet", so it was broken up and sold, and resold for more than the sum of its parts. The amount of space required to properly manage this type of system is disproportionate to its functionality. The cost that Vertafore continues to charge users is absurd. Long-term users feel they are held hostage and in most cases are. Migration to any other system would create a loss of attached data. Recommendation to current users-- keep a duplicate, separate, secure local server with folders for attachments, policies, etc. Reverse migrate for at least two year's before moving on. Note, it "ain't soup yet." There are some modern systems, using block chain on the horizon, but they are still 3-4 years from reliable release. For young agencies, off-the-shelf products will save you thousands and achieve the same. You'll have better accounting, better forms interface, better audit trail, better activity tracking with products everyone knows how to use.

Vorteile: "Did" being the operative word, as in 1989-1992 1st DB2 Database design using 1st generation SQL+ to start and engine wrapped in 2003- 2005 RTMF display. Did I like my 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra or my 2005 Ford Taurus?

Nachteile: The simplest of tasks require many keystrokes. Organization of attachments is impossible. Still, after all these years, users do not have a proposal function that works. Data retrieval and throw outs are frequent as Vertafore attempts to use mirror servers to manage data, forgetting that indices and data must remain together for all related users.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Tammy S.
Commercial Account Manager, Insurance
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Love how much easier AMS360 has made life!"

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a great program with the ability to process transactions in a quick and easy manner.

Vorteile: Organization is a cinch with AMS360! Everything you need for your Data Management system, as well as everything you need to service you customers with ease and in a timely manner. This has really helped with my organization.

Nachteile: Not compatible with all Ins. Carriers. I worked with AMS360 in previous agencies for the past few years. I just relocated to a new state and the company I have joined is in the process of implementing AMS360, and there have been issues with downloads. We have also called in work orders and been told that the issue we were having was not on their priority list, therefore we shouldn't expect to hear back from them for at least 2 weeks. I don't find that appropriate. LOL

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Michael L.
CSR
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"A Love - Hate Story"

Kommentare: I am able to complete my day-to-day activities and, for what features are there, they work enough to complete my job. This may just be the "Hyundai" of databases for insurance while Applied EPIC is the "Ferrari". Customer service is slow also.

Vorteile: I do like the the fact that the system provides tools needed to be able to get my job completed. I have used this program for several years but the program remains in second place, in my "book".

Nachteile: The attachment section could be way easier to navigate. The billing sections could be easier to navigate as well. Pretty much the whole user interface could be updated for more efficient processing. More comprehensive "suspense" features are needed. An attachment drill-down on suspense's would be nice, instead of having to locate each document in the difficult to navigate attachments section. I feel as if the attachments section was created too narrowly/specifically and really decreases the effectiveness of having the attachment section. Too many different "action codes" to choose from.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"AMS360 is a complete agency management system for most insurance"

Kommentare: I was satisfied when using the software except when we had new users or non-savvy tech users.

Vorteile: This might be the gold standard for agency management systems. It is very competent for several insurance products.

Nachteile: The software is pricey. It is very complex and can be a challenge for users that aren't the most proficient with technology. It can be buggy and glitchy for novice users.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Susan j. R.
Commercial Lines Underwriter
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Great product"

Kommentare: Overall, the platform is the perfect way to standardize manuals and make information easy to find, read, and manage.

Vorteile: I've used Vertafore software as a platform for company manuals at several different companies. The most helpful features are the saved links that can be renamed and organized, as well as the quick links offered on the home page.

Nachteile: Just because of the volume of data being searched, sometimes I have trouble with the search function, if I am starting from scratch. I can usually find what I need eventually, but it sometimes takes longer than I like.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Support Technician
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"AMS360: Tech Perspective"

Kommentare: Overall AMS360 fills a unique niche for us and overall does a good job. They are also trying to ramp up there online platform with more features.

Vorteile: Overall our users like this product and it gets the job done. I find that it functions well on standalone desktops.

Nachteile: It has alot of issues with terminal server environments from what we have seen. Need to constantly chat the cache. Definitely a learning curve for users, though that is like most products.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Not What Expected"

Kommentare: My agency integrated our Applied software to AMS360 5 years ago. It has pretty much been a nightmare. We had to pay a consultant to come out and train the employees. I believe they have it set up that way to make more money off of the subpar product.

Vorteile: The pro is that the software allowed the integration of 11 agencies into one management system. That is really the only pro

Nachteile: Impossible to find anything without extensive training. The software is not very user friendly at all.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Tara S.
agent
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2018

"The training is horrible/non existent; the program itself is not user friendly in any way."

Kommentare: None at all except the ability to search for clients in more than one way. I really cannot think of ANYTHING worthy of this software and would NEVER recommend a company changing over to it.

Vorteile: I do like that we can do receipts and invoices out of this software. I do like the fact that we can search for customers a couple of different ways and that it will hold multiple contacts and contact information instead of just the one main person and phone number. That would be about the end of the pros. I am not a fan of this system, the help, the training, almost nothing having to do with this software.

Nachteile: This is the slowest program/software I have EVER come across. Where it used to take me five minutes to do a renewal and ten to do a new application (commercial policies), it now takes me 30 to renew a policy and an hour to fill in the app and send it out for a quote on a new commercial policy. The certificates of insurance are almost impossible to figure out. You have to go in only one certain order to fill them in or it won't work at all. I was told that it would hold all certificate holders to use in the future, but after months of me and two other people trying to figure it out, we have no idea how to save a certificate holder. The activities that I set (along with the sticky notes) can just be deleted like they never happened. If I set someone an activity to (for example) requote someone, they can delete that activity and say they never got it. AMS does not leave a trail anywhere saying that there was an activity but that it was closed. There isn't much good that I can say about this system at all, but the worst is the speed of it and the training/help is nonexistent.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Laura M.
Account Executive
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2016

"Vertafore AMS360 is pretty great."

Kommentare: We are surety bond producers so while the software is made for insurance we tweak things a little bit here and there to work for our surety bond processes. It works really well for us and it has great features to document what we've done for a given client or on a given policy. I would recommend using it to others as it has some great functionality. The only thing that can get a little tricky at times (at least for what I do) is some of the reports. It often time includes excess information (that may be more useful for insurance) or we can't quite get the right information we want on it. But I don't think that necessarily takes away from the use of the product.

Vorteile: The documentation that can happen and the tracking of all the policies.

Nachteile: When the policy renews and you have previously updated the first named insured it populates back to what the account says rather than what you put in that specific policy. For instance, we have companies that have dba's for some states, but not for others. If we use one dba in one policy it doesn't automatically keep it on the policy. This can affect us when we do certificates or other form letters.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Dawn L.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"AMS360 does it all "

Kommentare: The ease of keeping all of your business needs in one spot. One program does everything (except payroll)

Vorteile: Everything flows- no duplicate data entry
The accounting side of it is easy to manage
Integration is easy through API or WAPI

Nachteile: Too many clicks and no way to customize what fields are required. No payroll feature.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Customer Service Agent
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"A Necessary Evil"

Kommentare: You get used to it because you have to use it every day. I have found ways around the clunky interface which makes it more tolerable but MUCH improvement can be made. We’ve used it for at least 7 years.

Vorteile: Preview Pane in the policies view. I have mine set to show activities which is very helpful and much less time consuming than wading thru the activity screen.

Nachteile: Many features having to do with searching are not user friendly or intuitive. We should be able to search activities - in the view options - by keywords in the description field. Right now, I have to search Outlook and find an email with the information and then go to that date in activity to find what I’m looking for. This also means I can’t delete emails from Outlook because I’m using them as a search tool for activity in AMS. Very annoying and time consuming.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Mikayla R.
Commercial Lines Agent
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Simple and Efficient"

Kommentare: Love being able to service my customers with this system!

Vorteile: I love the simplicity and ease of use. Attaching files, creating suspense, ect is easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I honestly can not think of one thing I do not like about AMS360.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Support Technician
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2018

"AMS360 Works but has a lot of problems"

Vorteile: AMS360 has a fairly straight forward setup on logon it prompts to install the client to allow more functionality and integration with outlook. Has a straight forward web interface that most users understand and get what they need.

Nachteile: When you logon to AMS360 it can take up to 5 minutes to load all of your dll files that it needs to process basic functions, this is after you have already installed the client. If you don't wait the five minutes then you can get errors loading forms. I was actually told by one of their support team members to wait 5 minutes. Another issue I have is that if I have an issue they immediately jump to resetting my ams services folder which contains my database cache and dlls. so next time i have to logon it is another 5 minutes, longer depending on network. Customer support is there, but can sometimes take months to get the right people involved to get a resolution.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Michael F.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2018

"Overall a negative experience as a long-time user."

Kommentare: As our agency management software, we benefit from keeping excellent files on all of our customers. We are able to service and perform accounting on all of our policies.

Vorteile: Accounting functionality and tracking, reporting, activity logging, ability to post suspense items and reminders tp others in the company.

Nachteile: Very limited integration options with other software companies, expensive, very slow at times, behind the times as it relates to ease of use and functionality, lack of important updates, lacks sales and marketing uses.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Natalie S.
Agency Manager
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"We have used AMS 360 since 2013. "

Kommentare: We are able to be more efficient which leads to higher profitability.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. It is very easy for new employees to learn to use. It is easy to get to the areas you need to service clients.

Nachteile: I am not a fan of My Agency Reports. I loved Vertafore Reporting, but the new reporting system is very cumbersome. I liked being able to tell it what I wanted, rather than getting everything and having to narrow it down. I just use Classic Reports now.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Kristal A.
Agent/Broker
Versicherung
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2018

"Solid customer management system. "

Kommentare: AMS 360 connects our entire office even though we don't always work in the same room.

Vorteile: I love that activity tracking is real time to all users. It helps to know all the information about a customer immediately since we have multiple people answering the phone.

Nachteile: The reports. I feel like there may be everything I need in them, but figuring out which one to run is not intuitive.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2018
IT Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2019

"Responsive customer support"

Vorteile: The vibrant user community and Vertafore's commitment to listen to the user is what gives AMS360 the edge over other management systems. There is an active enhancement request system that is actually reviewed by developers.

Nachteile: It is expensive, but the vast feature set and available customization are worth it.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Reuben hakeem H.
Client Service Administrator
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"AMS360"

Vorteile: I really like how user friendly the software is. It is easy to attach information as an "activity" in that you can place all correspondence that's relative to that particular subject into one activity that all other users of the system can see.

Nachteile: At times you can mistakenly have too many windows open based on what you click on in the system. This can cause you to put something in the wrong client file.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Robert R.
Agent/Producer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"No Automation, Poor CRM"

Kommentare: I don't have a choice, I have to use this system because of the franchise that I work through. If it wasn't for that requirement, I would not use this software.

Vorteile: Accounting, reconciling policy invoices and payments

Nachteile: No automation, not user friendly, poor functioning CRM

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Mike T.
Finance Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Product does only enough for needs, it does not satisfy growth or what people are wanting out of it."

Vorteile: It keeps the accounting, policy information, and billing information all in one program and it does good at most of its functions.

Nachteile: Zero to no customer service, auto-ID cards are not set up correctly so they don't print like clients would like.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2018

"Great customer relationship portal"

Vorteile: Great way to compile and track customer and prospect info.

Nachteile: A lot of information that can be stored so searches sometimes are difficult if you don’t set the right parameters.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Miss AMS"

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. simple to navigate thru. makes sense.

Nachteile: the fat that when we went paperless AMS wasn't quite there yet...

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Paige A.
Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Versatile program"

Kommentare: We use reference connect to search for class codes when trying to qualify a risk. The program is chalk full of information, easy to navigate and updated constantly. Sometimes, there is a glitch where it requires me to logout and log back in, but other than that, the ease of use is very high.

Vorteile: The variety of products available for use

Nachteile: Only needing access for one program when there are multiple that could be used for our line of work

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019