Vertafore AMS360 Erfahrungen

Über Vertafore AMS360

Cloudbasierte Versicherungsmanagementlösung, mit der unabhängige Agenturen, Maklerbüros und andere Anbieter Kundenstamm, Risiken und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Vertafore AMS360

Customer support was always helpful if I had login issues or issues running any certain types of activities.

Bewertungen zu Vertafore AMS360

3,2
3,2
3,5
3,3

Vertafore AMS360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vertafore AMS360 bereits verwendet?

Laura
Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vertafore AMS360 is pretty great.

Kommentare: We are surety bond producers so while the software is made for insurance we tweak things a little bit here and there to work for our surety bond processes. It works really well for us and it has great features to document what we've done for a given client or on a given policy. I would recommend using it to others as it has some great functionality. The only thing that can get a little tricky at times (at least for what I do) is some of the reports. It often time includes excess information (that may be more useful for insurance) or we can't quite get the right information we want on it. But I don't think that necessarily takes away from the use of the product.

The documentation that can happen and the tracking of all the policies.

When the policy renews and you have previously updated the first named insured it populates back to what the account says rather than what you put in that specific policy. For instance, we have companies that have dba's for some states, but not for others. If we use one dba in one policy it doesn't automatically keep it on the policy. This can affect us when we do certificates or other form letters.

Joshua
Account Manager in USA

Great Agency Management System

Kommentare: This product is more expensive than competitors, but at least I know it will get the job done. It doesn't break, it gives accurate data, and the customer support is amazing.

I love that this software will do exactly what I want it to do. Most importantly running reports. If I run a report I get exactly the results I want, there's no guessing the output data, and when I run the report again the data is the same.

No One likes accord forms. I wish this product was more integrated with Accord forms, where I could search for what I wanted and it was prefilled accordingly.

Kathryn
Commercial Account Manager in USA

AMS360 Old DB2 Engine Developed Before the Internet

Kommentare: Sensitive entry in property modules throws numerous exception errors. Navigation in every aspect requires clicking through fields rather than allowing tab to preserve data integrity. Constant toggling in and out of apps is required for tedious data entry to be preserved. Import/Export feature has limited information capture. Product may be suitable for agency working with small business or personal lines. Downloads are fraught with errors in old AL3 flat files but cost is prohibitive. This product is definitely not suited to agencies working in upper middle or large market accounts.

Easy to customize activity, attachment and suspense categories to agency's culture.

Cost- it is staggering that Vertafore charges premium user rates for a product engine developed 1989-92 (before the internet). Clunky DB2 database indexing requires massive space. No capability to set up nested folders for activity display. Grouping assignment requires multiple reports requiring export to Excel for any sort of reason. Limited integrated apps for modern coverages like cyber, EPLI, pollution. No ability to rearrange e-forms display for non-integrated certificates and applications. Claims data capture is limited and does not populate loss notices correctly. Accounting is archaic dual entry GL. Clunky certificate/ app display in e-forms do not allow display reorganization in tree forcing creation of an integrated form with a non-integrated attachment. Marketing/Submission module is limited and does not interface well with suspense. This fossil should be burried.

Lacey
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrations and Reports are second to none

Kommentare: SO EASY to train new hires. The templates really help us teach new agents the importance of discussing coverage options at the beginning of the quote.

I LOVE how we can take a new quote and move all of the info to our CRMS with just a click.

Some reports do not finalize, which is fine because that is completed in the carrier site after bridging over.

Susan
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for large insurance agencies

Kommentare: We used Vertafore AMS360 and previous versions from 1988 to 2014. We switched to another vendor in 2014 due to valuable increased features and price.

Their users group is very active, knowlegeable and has stellar conferences. Vertafore at least partially funded the users group and took suggestions from the user group R & D committee.

They don't have text messaging, the accounting feature was not intuitive and the price was high and went up quite a bit every year. Vertafore required certain kinds of PC's and software to run the product, so that requirement added to the cost too.

Susan J.
Susan J.
Commercial Lines Underwriter in USA
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Overall, the platform is the perfect way to standardize manuals and make information easy to find, read, and manage.

I've used Vertafore software as a platform for company manuals at several different companies. The most helpful features are the saved links that can be renamed and organized, as well as the quick links offered on the home page.

Just because of the volume of data being searched, sometimes I have trouble with the search function, if I am starting from scratch. I can usually find what I need eventually, but it sometimes takes longer than I like.

Support Technician in USA

AMS360 Works but has a lot of problems

AMS360 has a fairly straight forward setup on logon it prompts to install the client to allow more functionality and integration with outlook. Has a straight forward web interface that most users understand and get what they need.

When you logon to AMS360 it can take up to 5 minutes to load all of your dll files that it needs to process basic functions, this is after you have already installed the client. If you don't wait the five minutes then you can get errors loading forms. I was actually told by one of their support team members to wait 5 minutes. Another issue I have is that if I have an issue they immediately jump to resetting my ams services folder which contains my database cache and dlls. so next time i have to logon it is another 5 minutes, longer depending on network. Customer support is there, but can sometimes take months to get the right people involved to get a resolution.

President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall a negative experience as a long-time user.

Kommentare: As our agency management software, we benefit from keeping excellent files on all of our customers. We are able to service and perform accounting on all of our policies.

Accounting functionality and tracking, reporting, activity logging, ability to post suspense items and reminders tp others in the company.

Very limited integration options with other software companies, expensive, very slow at times, behind the times as it relates to ease of use and functionality, lack of important updates, lacks sales and marketing uses.

Dan
Dan
president in USA

Not What I Expected

Kommentare: I have not had a good experience with AMS 360. It doesn't seem like they listened to the agent when building the software.

The ability for my agency group to use one software was the main reason for the change. It makes it easier for everyone being on one system.

The lack of training to use the system, as well as the additional costs associated are the biggest cons

Tara
agent in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The training is horrible/non existent; the program itself is not user friendly in any way.

Kommentare: None at all except the ability to search for clients in more than one way. I really cannot think of ANYTHING worthy of this software and would NEVER recommend a company changing over to it.

I do like that we can do receipts and invoices out of this software. I do like the fact that we can search for customers a couple of different ways and that it will hold multiple contacts and contact information instead of just the one main person and phone number. That would be about the end of the pros. I am not a fan of this system, the help, the training, almost nothing having to do with this software.

This is the slowest program/software I have EVER come across. Where it used to take me five minutes to do a renewal and ten to do a new application (commercial policies), it now takes me 30 to renew a policy and an hour to fill in the app and send it out for a quote on a new commercial policy. The certificates of insurance are almost impossible to figure out. You have to go in only one certain order to fill them in or it won't work at all. I was told that it would hold all certificate holders to use in the future, but after months of me and two other people trying to figure it out, we have no idea how to save a certificate holder. The activities that I set (along with the sticky notes) can just be deleted like they never happened. If I set someone an activity to (for example) requote someone, they can delete that activity and say they never got it. AMS does not leave a trail anywhere saying that there was an activity but that it was closed. There isn't much good that I can say about this system at all, but the worst is the speed of it and the training/help is nonexistent.

CSR in USA

A Love - Hate Story

Kommentare: I am able to complete my day-to-day activities and, for what features are there, they work enough to complete my job. This may just be the "Hyundai" of databases for insurance while Applied EPIC is the "Ferrari". Customer service is slow also.

I do like the the fact that the system provides tools needed to be able to get my job completed. I have used this program for several years but the program remains in second place, in my "book".

The attachment section could be way easier to navigate. The billing sections could be easier to navigate as well. Pretty much the whole user interface could be updated for more efficient processing. More comprehensive "suspense" features are needed. An attachment drill-down on suspense's would be nice, instead of having to locate each document in the difficult to navigate attachments section. I feel as if the attachments section was created too narrowly/specifically and really decreases the effectiveness of having the attachment section. Too many different "action codes" to choose from.

Dawn
Operations Manager in USA

AMS360 does it all

Kommentare: The ease of keeping all of your business needs in one spot. One program does everything (except payroll)

Everything flows- no duplicate data entry The accounting side of it is easy to manage Integration is easy through API or WAPI

Too many clicks and no way to customize what fields are required. No payroll feature.

Jon
VP in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reluctant to be held accountable

Kommentare: If I had it to do over again, I would not use them.

Wide variety of segments that compliment our management and accounting

Too expensive. Vertafore won't reimburse for lost "up-time". Many processes are too tedious - such as running meaningful reports. Product is too reliant on "knowing what data to enter" to provide accurate report information.

Account Executive in USA

AMS360 is a complete agency management system for most insurance

Kommentare: I was satisfied when using the software except when we had new users or non-savvy tech users.

This might be the gold standard for agency management systems. It is very competent for several insurance products.

The software is pricey. It is very complex and can be a challenge for users that aren't the most proficient with technology. It can be buggy and glitchy for novice users.

Tammy
Commercial Account Manager, Insurance in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love how much easier AMS360 has made life!

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a great program with the ability to process transactions in a quick and easy manner.

Organization is a cinch with AMS360! Everything you need for your Data Management system, as well as everything you need to service you customers with ease and in a timely manner. This has really helped with my organization.

Not compatible with all Ins. Carriers. I worked with AMS360 in previous agencies for the past few years. I just relocated to a new state and the company I have joined is in the process of implementing AMS360, and there have been issues with downloads. We have also called in work orders and been told that the issue we were having was not on their priority list, therefore we shouldn't expect to hear back from them for at least 2 weeks. I don't find that appropriate. LOL

Customer Service Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Necessary Evil

Kommentare: You get used to it because you have to use it every day. I have found ways around the clunky interface which makes it more tolerable but MUCH improvement can be made. We’ve used it for at least 7 years.

Preview Pane in the policies view. I have mine set to show activities which is very helpful and much less time consuming than wading thru the activity screen.

Many features having to do with searching are not user friendly or intuitive. We should be able to search activities - in the view options - by keywords in the description field. Right now, I have to search Outlook and find an email with the information and then go to that date in activity to find what I’m looking for. This also means I can’t delete emails from Outlook because I’m using them as a search tool for activity in AMS. Very annoying and time consuming.

Mikayla
Commercial Lines Agent in USA

Simple and Efficient

Kommentare: Love being able to service my customers with this system!

I love the simplicity and ease of use. Attaching files, creating suspense, ect is easy to navigate.

I honestly can not think of one thing I do not like about AMS360.

Beverly
Account Mgr. in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Vertafore AM 360 is mainly an accounting system moreso than for day to day insurance purposes

Kommentare: Overall i think it is an ok system . I have used Applied and Sagitta, i feel they are easier to use on the insurance side. Not user friendly for insurance agents and account managers that do the day to day work on acord forms or submissions.

I think it is a great accounting system and for pulling accounting reports. It is a great system for information on insurance topics.

But with regards to filling out acord applications , certificates it needs to be more interactive and ease of use.

Support Technician in USA

AMS360: Tech Perspective

Kommentare: Overall AMS360 fills a unique niche for us and overall does a good job. They are also trying to ramp up there online platform with more features.

Overall our users like this product and it gets the job done. I find that it functions well on standalone desktops.

It has alot of issues with terminal server environments from what we have seen. Need to constantly chat the cache. Definitely a learning curve for users, though that is like most products.

Lauren
Commercial CSR in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: I have no problems to report that couldn't happen with other software. In fact, anytime we think of something to add or change, it's already in the works!

This has been a great software to use. However I am new to the product, but I have heard that it's pretty easy compared to others that agencies use.

Sometimes it will crash on us and sometimes it tends to slow our computers down quite a bit, but a simple restart usually does the trick.

Natalie
Agency Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have used AMS 360 since 2013.

Kommentare: We are able to be more efficient which leads to higher profitability.

It is very easy to use. It is very easy for new employees to learn to use. It is easy to get to the areas you need to service clients.

I am not a fan of My Agency Reports. I loved Vertafore Reporting, but the new reporting system is very cumbersome. I liked being able to tell it what I wanted, rather than getting everything and having to narrow it down. I just use Classic Reports now.

LINDA
Office Manager in USA

Our Office Choice

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been extremely positive.

I like the features that lets you key in different types of info into the one system. It's a great one-stop for us, and a huge time saver.

It took us a bit to get the hang of it. Our admins were fantastic about walking us through, but it was pretty overwhelming when we first started.

Kristal
Kristal
Agent/Broker in USA
Versicherung

Solid customer management system.

Kommentare: AMS 360 connects our entire office even though we don't always work in the same room.

I love that activity tracking is real time to all users. It helps to know all the information about a customer immediately since we have multiple people answering the phone.

The reports. I feel like there may be everything I need in them, but figuring out which one to run is not intuitive.

IT Coordinator in USA

Responsive customer support

The vibrant user community and Vertafore's commitment to listen to the user is what gives AMS360 the edge over other management systems. There is an active enhancement request system that is actually reviewed by developers.

It is expensive, but the vast feature set and available customization are worth it.

Reuben Hakeem
Client Service Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

AMS360

I really like how user friendly the software is. It is easy to attach information as an "activity" in that you can place all correspondence that's relative to that particular subject into one activity that all other users of the system can see.

At times you can mistakenly have too many windows open based on what you click on in the system. This can cause you to put something in the wrong client file.