EMR Software Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

Über EMR Software

EHR and practice management software designed to help any size practice providing patient check-in, EMR, and billing capabilities.

Erfahre mehr über EMR Software

Charity P.
Executive Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"EMR to save paper!"

Vorteile: Using EMR was an incredible thing for our office. Having to track down and keep up with paperwork was tedious and this allowed us to be able to find things easier.

Nachteile: The hardest thing about this project was t inputting all of the data during setup. Once our office made the switch we were good to go.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Marquis M.
Billing Clerk
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"From the initial setup, through training and now through MIPS/MACRA reporting... AWESOME!"

Kommentare: Really great software.

Vorteile: Once you learn it, there is an infinite amount of possibilities of what you can do. I like the many different ways you can reach the same point from right clicking on a patient's name and scrolling down to double clicking on a button left/right of the screen. I like the way you can access a patient's entire chart in one spot, including billing and diagnoses. I like the ability to customize reports. And the ease of creating/editing templates is a definite timesaver. The timely updates to correct glitches, add in client suggested nuances and governmental compliance is reassuring and greatly appreciated. But my favorite, overall aspect of this software is the client support of 1st Providers from tech support (Lorraine B), system support (Linda/Shannon) and most especially MIPS (Rebecca). Every one of them is quick to respond to any and every issue I may and always finds an answer for me. They are easy to talk with and most times actually put a smile on my face when things aren't always so cheery.

Nachteile: One of the things I do not like about the system is some of the annoying, pretty much useless pop-ups that come up when attempting to close screens. Most annoying to me is the "Forms (to be filled)" box that comes up when setting appts. I wish that we could go in and choose not to have that pop-up appear. Also the pop-up stating that "Patient prefers to be communicate through Cell Phone Number" when creating/editing a Patient is beyond annoying. I just wish there were ways to easily go in and turn on/off these and other annoying pop-ups.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Student
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2019

"Do more research"

Kommentare: It wasn’t so bad at all, just wasn’t a software I woulda purchase and use personally

Vorteile: It was very accessible and a great price!!!

Nachteile: Maybe I’m wrong but there is so much competition in this field and these programs need to stand out and offers what others don’t..... and customer service is very hard to reach

• Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Reggie D.
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2014

"IMS Software Review"

Kommentare: We are still in the early stages of transitioning from paper to IMS and getting used to the software. There are a few things that we have run across that would simplify the ease of use for the doctor and billing. Off the top of my head the first would be to link the X-ray date to the patient records and billing instead of manually putting it in every time. Some insurance companies, particularly Medicaid of Iowa, require yearly X-rays. This would save a lot of time for the billing. The other would be to some how indicate Medicare or Medicaid insurance, besides the visit note, either by color code or some other indication so we can check to see if X-rays need to be updated or have to use certain required diagnosis codes. Overall the IMS software seems to be very user friendly. The support is very prompt and friendly. I have enjoyed working with Lorraine. All I have to do is send an email to support and she is working on my issue in minutes which saves a lot of down time and I truly appreciate it.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2014
Connie R.
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2016

"1st Providers Choice has been exceptional"

Kommentare: I truly feel we have found the right EMR to meet our needs here at Hansen Medical. It meets our patient care and healthcare needs. The staff at 1st Providers Choice has been exceptional helpful and are very knowledgeable, very patient and understanding. The system is easy
to train on. Beginning, as all new technology, was frustrating.
Using this technology is the future and a platform to grow with our patients and new data.
Hansen Medical made the right choice is choosing IMS. Our working relationship has benefited our company beyond expectations. The capability the IMS can deliver is second to none and it will transform the healthcare experience, not only for our patients but for our healthcare team.
Connie Reimers,
Hansen Medical

• Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Glen B.
Podiatrist
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2014

"BEST EMR Company in the US"

Kommentare: I have had several EMR's over the years and 1st Providers Choice Has Been superior in all categories. There EMR is extensively customizable and so easy on the Fly. Works superiorly with Dragon Dictation in all fields. Their customer service is the Best I have experienced regardless the product in my practice. Their Training and Meaningful use support people are second to none and THEY work hard to keep ME on track..... If you are looking for and EMR you definitely have to to give these folks a call.

Amy B.
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2016

"Awesome software and support!"

Kommentare: We have been using this software since 2011. It is an excellent program with awesome support staff!

• Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Ron O.
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2014

"1st Providers Choice"

Kommentare: The best feature of this software is the reports section.
As with any of these systems they require more time for input than the precious convention.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2014
Jose luis R.
ADMINISTRATOR/PROVIDER

"EMR"

Kommentare: The support provided by 1st providers choice is outstanding. Issues come up and are taken care of promptly.