Über MenuDrive

MenuDrive give restaurants the ability to market their online and mobile ordering system to their customers.

Erfahre mehr über MenuDrive

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu MenuDrive

4,0

MenuDrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du MenuDrive bereits verwendet?

Isa I.
Data Center and Business Continuity Manager in Türkei
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Where is the most beautiful food and fast food

I use the MenuDrive app to select nice food when I go abroad. Apply is absolutely successful.

Unfortunately Turkey does not grant the application services.

Keren G.
Director in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A lifesaver for my coffee shop, thanks!

Kommentare: I am very happy with this platform. My sales have doubled and I am keeping the revenue.

Since we implemented MenuDrive, we started seeing an increase on online orders, specially for pick up and curbside. Since COVID-19, our customers felt more compelled to use our online ordering We have also worked with third delivery apps like Uber Eats, Rappi, Sin Delantal, Didis Foods, but I had to shut them off because I was paying 35%-40% per each transaction. Since we use MenuDrive, we were able to bring our item prices down and bring more customers.

I love everything. At the beginning the system was old looking but the improvements on my store have definitely been significant.

Joel J.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible customer service, very rookie techs!!

Kommentare: Absolutely none!

Never found out, 3 months later and they still do not have it right! Finally asked for my money to be refunded and MenuDrive refused. Stay far away!

Again, never was able to use the software as MenuDrive didn't complete the setup. After many emails and phone calls, I was no longer interested in their product!

Antwort von MenuDrive

Hi Joel, We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't smooth. We did refund your payment shortly after your request. Overall, our team completed your menu, but we were waiting on configurations to be setup on your Point of Sale system, which we have no control over. If you have your POS ready, we would be happy to assist you in getting the online menu launched. Please feel free to contact us anytime. We would love to make your experience with us successful.

Tom K.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I've been enjoying MenuDrive since day 1

Kommentare: It gives my customers the convenience to order online.

When my designer was unable to build a functional online ordering system for my restaurant, I turned to MenuDrive. Not only did they get the menu and modifiers right, they took the pictures and files I uploaded and generated a fantastic layout AND a killer app. When I had questions, they responded quickly. When I requested changes (my mistakes, not theirs), they were fixed immediately. They guided me through the process professionally and seamlessly. I couldn't be happier and would recommend them to anyone. A great experience overall.

I would like to see more video tutorials and how-to guides. It also does not integrate with the UPS module for shipping across the U.S.

Jacob P.
Onboarding Manager in USA

BEST Bang-for-your-buck online ordering platform!

Kommentare: Overall a great experience to use this platform.

The software is easy to learn and use. The sales, onboarding, and support team are knowledgable and eager to help (which is rare in industries like this).

Hopefully there are some big plans coming for amplifying the delivery features for this online ordering platform!