Spider Strategies Scorecards

Shelly W.
Applications Engineer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Biggest Benefit:
-My sites can make intelligent business decisions because the can see right on the screen if they are meeting SLAs - Biggest Benefit - a reduction in the financial credits due to non-compliance issues.
- Scoring KPIs help the site determine where adjustments need to me made within production/labor management. Benefit - sites are adjusting their labor pool to incorporate cross-training and new skills for new services.
Biggest Benefit - in my opinion - we have been awarded new contracts because of our ability to show accountability and grow the business.

Vorteile: I love the fact that I can create a template of a scorecard/its reports/dashboards for an organization and then replicate it across its children organizations. This is a HUGE time saver for me. The Briefing Books allow me to create a monthly Briefing Book for my sites. This allows the sites to quickly access the metrics/dashboards/reports in one location and send this information to PowerPoint to prepare for QBRs. I LOVE the fact that I can pull data from outside resources into the KPIs using Connect. This allows me to automate data import and decrease user errors when entering data into the scorecards. BIG WIN there.

Nachteile: The ONE thing that irks me is the inability to import calculations from Excel like I can when building a scorecard. I usually export the Metric IDs to excel and create the calculations. I then have to manually cut and paste the calculations into the KPI via Builder. It would be nice if I can import calculations.

Best Executive Dashboard System I've Used

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Eleatrice C.
Program Analyst
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Scoreboard has helped us get all our data into one place and accessible by a common dashboarding solution that we can then brief live from. It is saving us hundreds of hours of staff time by eliminating the need to create PPTs for all our meetings. We brief directly from Scoreboard for all metric meetings.

Vorteile: Powerful metric tracking capability
Easy to use
Quick to implement and start using
Visually stunning dashboards
Briefings function has eliminated PPT from our organization

Nachteile: I wish the data connection tool ("Connect") was integrated into Scoreboard and not a separate, stand alone system. This would make it more user friendly and intuitive.

Scoreboard

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Rosana R.
Application Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a lot easier now for creating calculated KPIs than in the older versions where a lot of this was extremely manual. It has cut down the turn-around time that we can provide it to clients which is huge benefit.

Vorteile: I love how easy the software is to use and navigate around. The report and dashboard functionality are a huge plus.

Nachteile: I don't like that you're not able to export all dashboards at once unless you transfer it into a briefing book. Also, having to scroll through to find the project you're working on in Connect. It would be nice if it automatically goes directly to the last project worked on.

Assessment of Scoreboard KPI Management

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Director, Strategic Management System Program Office
Militär, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Measuring across many lines of effort, and being able to aggregate in different ways.

Vorteile: Ease of creating dashboards and the drill down capability to the metric level

Nachteile: Sometimes, the functionality is not the same across the components of the softare

Mission and Vision Tracking

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Julie P.
Director of Progam and Quality Services
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Monthly tracking of our KPIs has helped assist us in tracking what is important to us. We get together as a team monthly and review our KPIs, discuss barriers to meeting our goals, and problem-solve our way to success. This software allows endless Scorecards within, allowing departments to have their own, as well as our newest creation, a Scorecard developed to track our new Strategic Plan.

Vorteile: Visual and data tracking for endless measures to ensure we are meeting our mission and vision. Forced us to ask the tough questions when developing the KPIs.

Nachteile: I am not great with the calculations and setting up the metrics, but that is not the software's issue.

Powerful Management Tool

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
William K.
Business Analyst
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1) Scoreboard is quite user-friendly
2) There are many free training videos & guides available. I found these user guides especially helpful: https://www.intrafocus.com/user-guides/
3) The team at Spider has been available and to me when I needed a little extra guidance & advice

Nachteile: I find the software pricey. Other than this I am very satisfied with the what the software delivers.

It might give you a lot of options to review your KPI's, but you'll spend lots of time learning it.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Alberto P.
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The many options that you have to view your data, and once you get the hang of the import format needed it is really easy to get your data in & out of the software.

Nachteile: It is really not intuitive, and you rely on youtube tutorials and videos to learn how to use it. Also, when it comes to customization of your experience and your reports, your options are limited.

Very user friendly and allows its users to reflect their strategy and visualise related KPI

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Hussein A.
Marketing and Commercial Officer (Procter & Gamble)
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The tool allows building company's strategy with all related details and enables the team to drill down to objectives and KPIs. This gives holistic overview of Organisational performance and allow management to pin point opportunities and improvement areas.

Nachteile: Updating data can be further improved.
Calendars: Defining new Fiscal calendars is not an easy task.