Über Kashoo

Buchhaltung für kleine Unternehmen leicht gemacht. Mithilfe der Anwendung kannst du Rechnungen senden, Zahlungen erfassen, Ausgaben verfolgen, Berichte erstellen und bessere finanzielle Entscheidungen treffen.

Erfahre mehr über Kashoo

This software is very easy to understand for people who do not have accounting background.

And there is no budget feature (which is probably minor to many small businesses).

Bewertungen zu Kashoo

Kashoo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kashoo bereits verwendet?

Director in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Good alternative to QuickBooks for small biz, but no UK bank connection

It's simple with a good user interface and has everything you need to manage a smaller business or side hustle. My accountant was able to find all the things she needed to do the limited company accounts.

It doesn't calculate VAT so it's unsuitable if you're VAT registered here in the UK. Few UK bank accounts connect too but you can upload csv.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo simplifies project, payroll, and cashflow administration

Kommentare: It's dependable and steady, and it even works with an earlier version of my web browser. It doesn't have a lot of showy features, but it performs what it has to accomplish. Many other online programs are constantly evolving and require a lot of upkeep. For the general simplicity of the app, I'd say it's easy to view everything at a glance, and the user interface isn't too complicated.

My favorite feature was the ability to quickly reconcile your bank accounts. Auto-import is another feature offered by Kashoo for a variety of transactions. Everything you need to run a small company or side hustle may be found in this app. For the limited business accounts, my accountant found all she required.

To improve the user experience, the program requires various updates, such as enhancing on-app tutorials. Because it does not account for VAT, it is not appropriate for those who are VAT-registered in the UK. You may also upload csv files from a few UK bank accounts.

Owner in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo - The worst accounting software, 6 years running.

Kommentare: Very slow program, great time wasting software. Now using, Zoho accounting.
Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Very Easy to use. Any body will be able to usr program. Reconciling bank statements can be temperamental, very slow. There are much better programs around. No need to waste time on this program.

I have used Kashoo cloud accounting for 6+ years. The Data bank feeds have faulted on many occasions, causing duplicate bank entries, upto four entries for one transaction. This is extremely annoying and very time consuming, as each duplicate has to be removed one at a time. I spoke with the Kashoo team, their support is rubbish and incapable of fixing the problem, nor could they explain the reason why this has occurred. It would be bad enough for this fault to occur a one off. Unfortunately, this has happened four times in the last six years. I am too Happy to say, Goodbye Kashoo! Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses.

Kommentare: I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

Esther
Esther
Business Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative to Quickbooks

Kommentare: Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

President in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic

Kommentare: Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

Carmen
Life Coach & Business Strategist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what I needed . . .

Kommentare: Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★ in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!

Kommentare: The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

Leslie
Leslie
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

love the user interface and chat feature!

Kommentare: When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it. For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Geoff
Geoff
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo Much better than some of other choices

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I paid one time and eliminated any monthly payments. It is very reasonable for the price and works as well as high-end programs.

it is very inexpensive and it takes care of everything that I need to be done from accounting software.

It can be difficult to download transactions so they can be accounted for in the business. However, it is still very efficient.

Vivek
Founder in Indien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb, snappy, comprehensive!

Kommentare: When I set up my business 5 years ago I knew I would need an easy-to-use accounting system. As an accountant myself I needed one with all the bells and whistles, and as a business owner I needed one that was easy to use from anywhere and fast and flexible. After experimenting with a number of unhappy options, I stumbled across Kashoo and it was love at first sight.

Clean, snappy interface; support for serious accounting (adjustments, transfers, trial balance, general ledger, supporting documents) over and above simple receipts and payments; cloud-based & browser-based so allows me access from anywhere and peace of mind regarding data security and backups. And I can share it all with my auditor sitting miles away at his Windoze PC so he doesn't have to take up space in my home office, where I happily update Kashoo using my iMac :)

Maybe a tad more support for drag-and-drop would be nice as would the ability to open it in multiple windows so I can cross-check and tally stuff a bit easier than going backward and forward in the same browser window.

Glenn
Business owner in Aruba
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review kashoo

Kommentare: I can see up to date my statement income monthly or yearly and compare, so i can adjust strategy when i want. Program everything up front bills. Find receipt paid , clients that buy on credit, when to call them. Bills to pay.
Can comepair booking with my bank statement, do monthly tax payment, download documents in exel, pdf etc

Its a simple to use day by day administration program. 24 hours eccess any where in the world. Get all financial information how your business is doing.

If your not good in english it will be hard to understand most instruction , like setting up certain things to get going, personaly i dont go to deep in setting up complicated administration things i dont understand, but when i have to you can get online help , only on working hours, not 24 hour. Maybe some more after hours asistance can come out handy, depens in which time zone you living.

CFO in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic Software at Economical Price

Kommentare: We are running a seasonal fast service restaurant with 20 employees with a pretty simple chart of accounts. I use QuickBooks Online for other businesses but I was looking for something less costly which integrates well with our Square POS terminal. Kashoo does a great job with Square and it is less than half the price of QBO, but with commensurately less functionality.

1) Automatically lists the latest entries in income or expenses or other accounts if you select them. 2) Easy to learn and to get going 3) Excellent integration with Square allowing you to run detailed excel reports to slice and dice your Square transactions to your heart's content.

1) Bank account transaction matching is cumbersome and a bit clunky. The top half of the page is what you've matched, and the bottom half are all the entries in Kashoo INCLUDING matched ones. The bottom half should really be just the unmatched entries. 1a) You can't run a report on matched or unmatched entries and if you select or download the bank account account it does not tell you which entries are matched. 2) It won't add up sub accounts on an income statement 3) In general, if you want to run reports the answer is excel, but excel isn't that bad: it's just a pain to dump it, format it, sort it , etc.

Deborah
CEO in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great accounting program, easy to learn and use, but report formatting needs a lot of work.

Kommentare: I know that the look of reports is not a top priority in accounting software, but a clean, professional look does matter to me. I have been advised by Kashoo that they are working on them but it has been months now and nothing has been fixed. If it wasn't for this issue, the software would get a 5/5 from me. I really like using the program and don't want to switch to something else.

Has everything I need to run my small business Easy to learn and use, not a huge learning curve Canadian product!

Data entry requires a lot of scrolling up and down Report formatting really needs work: - Accounts are not in numerical order - Columns don't line up - Some reports have no title or date range, I have to add them manually (statements and ledger) - Font headers are huge and can't be adjusted, creating way more pages than needed - No way to adjust page sizing (often get one line on a second page when it would easily fit on the first) - Report templates are not customizable, they can only be fixed by Kashoo.

OWner in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo Review

Kommentare: No problems

Use of navigation and pop up help topics

Income and Expense pages dont "spring" back to last use eg looking at entries on say page 3 for example then leave that page but have to cycle back from latest listing page to page 3 Perhaps also better prompts on what to do at year end

Robert
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Easy and beautiful!

Kommentare: I really like being able to do everything on my iPad. I also love the customer service by phone is key and email is great to. Finally I love giving password to my accountant and I'm done!

iPad app

invoicing is a little fussy and the graphics are a little complicated. Need to make it easier to identify and manage unpaid and past due invoices

al
Owner in Kanada
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service , Please adjust the last U.I. change

Kommentare: I find that the last U.I. change was a step back, some functions are a bit harder to find. I can see what the goal was, but I think things like renaming receivables to "unpaid invoices" for example is less clear, and a bit silly.

Kent
Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo Accounting Provides Adequate Solution

Kommentare: Overall Kashoo does a pretty fair job. It served its purpose for about a year but was ultimately replace with a more feature-rich package.

I liked the fact that Kashoo is an online solution and could be accessed from anywhere. The interface was fairly intuitive and easy to follow in most places.

Kashoo is a fairly good solution for online invoicing and billing but for the price lacks some of the features that you would expect.

Linda
Counsellor/Psychotherapist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Limitations

Printed invoices are clear, but do not show payments made from different sources, therefore, of limited usefulness for clients wishing to access funding through two different EAP/benefit plans.

Printed invoices do not show payments made from different sources, therefore, of limited usefulness for clients wishing to access funding through two different EAP/benefit plans.

Patient Services in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kashoo is awesome!!

What a great app! This is perfect for a small business/ entrepreneur! As a realtor, its perfect for me to keep track of all my receipts, etc!!

Not a whole lot of cons! Overall very simple and straightforward. The overall layout/look of the app isn't my favorite. But not concerned with that. Works well!

Nicole
Owner in Malaysia
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service is their Winning Point!

I love this app because it is - simple to use - no technical skill needed - IOS app to record the expenses at any time

This is not a must but if it can be done then it is perfect. Need to integrate with Payoneer.com

Tara
Owner Operator in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Love the Support

Kommentare: I love Kashoo, because the support is great and they understand Canadian needs such as gst, and payroll deductions.

The support material, i.e. online videos and instructions and how quickly the helpdesk responds

I wish you could upload bills, like a master card bill directly.

Kolleen
Kolleen
Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Answer to the Expensive Options

Kashoo is simple and intuitive. They also have an amazing help department and put out teaching webinars quite often. It has everything I need as the big powerhouse SaaS, but no where near their ridiculous pricing.

I had no problems at all with anything. I didn't know how to perform a function and their help desk sent me screen shots and support. Great team!

Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It works but looking at it is a pain.

Kommentare: Overall, it works and does what it says it's supposed to do, but as shallow as it sounds, the UI is just so hard to get past. Also, invoices do not look nice. The whole app looks like it's stuck in 2006.

It is accounting software that does exactly what the intent is, with some other added features like invoicing.

The UI is, in my opinion, one of the ugliest UIs I've ever seen. It makes me not even want to use it.

Alexandre
Bookkeeping team coordinator in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud accounting software

Kommentare: Great cloud accounting software. Easy to use, nice, simple, clean interface. Connects well with payroll software.