Über WebRezPro

Cloud-basierte Hotels PMS mit integriertem Rechnungswesen, GDS-Konnektivität und mehreren System-Schnittstellen.

Erfahre mehr über WebRezPro

Bewertungen zu WebRezPro

WebRezPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WebRezPro bereits verwendet?

Ben S.
Ben S.
General Manager & Dog Wrangler in Kanada

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Kommentare: Extremely efficient running of a resort.

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone. Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours. I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Bill D.
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good property software for a seasonal business.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good so far in our 3rd year using this software. The employees are still happy.

Offers an offseason discount on the subscription and the customer service is outstanding. Native English speakers (Canadians) that are very easy to understand.

There are things that other programs have but this surprisingly still does not have. They take suggestions on improvements and some customer service employees comment that it is a really good idea but, the changes are slow or do not happen often enough.

Jeremy G.
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

WebRezPro - Amazing Value for Cloud based PMS

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

WebRezPro has the best support staff in the business. I also find the reporting capabilities far superior to expensive PMS products such as opera.

The calendar on the top right corner of the platform does not stay open when you log out and log back in. Also REALLY need to upgrade the package (add ons) display on the booking engine. There should be a better section where hoteliers can sell flowers, chocolate strawberries with images, ect.

Martine P.
general manager in Australien

Not impressed overall

The reports are the most powerful feature.

It is one of the least user-friendly software I have ever used. All the functionalities are difficult to find within the platform.

Roland H.
Owner/manager in USA

Review of software

Kommentare: It is a great program for keeping our business organized.

It helps keep us current with reservations and know what is happening in our business moment by moment. Overall, we have been very happy with the system. The staff is always willing to help us with our questions and needs. We appreciate that aspect the most.

I wish it had a way to track our competitors to keep our prices lower.

Baris G.
Hotel Manager in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great PMS which enables multiple property management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WebRezPro is a great PMS solution for us expecially with its huge number of integrated online travel agencies over the internet. We manage all our sales channels from one place thanks to WebRezPro which halps us save operation time that we spend on booking management.

For me the most amazing part of WebRezPro is even if you have no prior PMS usage experience it is still quite straightforward to get used to work with it. We use WebRezPro for management of reservations from multiple booking websites over the internet which is great for avoiding multiple booking and updating the availability over multiple bookign platforms from one central management panel. This makes very convenient for us to manage all our sales channels.

Coverage of Webrezpro should be increased in terms of number of integrated Online travel agencies. Expecially integration wtih the local online travel agencies of Turkey, Italy, Malaysia as well as the other locally operating booking websites would be great since it is hard to manage the listings in thse local websites one by one.

Ruthella T.

Love this system

Kommentare: This easily lets me see what my staff see when I'm in my office, my car, or at home. To have a system that I can access all parts of without being tied to my physical site allows me to easily check and help staff, answer a guests question, or help with a Group Folio. I am also able to run my financial reports easily and track sales

This is a fabulous PMS system for our boutique hotel. I have the ability to easily check reservations and availability from anywhere that I can get wifi. It is easy to teach staff how to made reservations. The Group Folios were a little tricky to learn but are able to handle our different types of groups: individual pay or group pay. The support team is superb, always quick to answer emails and are very wonderful to speak with over the phone. I can easily check reports for ADR, RevPar, and daily revenue, based on the day, MTD, YTD, and compare to the day, month and year previous. All in all, it's everything we need.

It took a bit in the beginning to get used to having to scroll to get the guests info into their reservation, but now we are used to it. I do wish that it integrated with HotSchedules so that I could see my labor vs revenue without having to enter the numbers into a spreadsheet.

Cathy P.
Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Property Management the Easy Way!

Kommentare: One of the biggest solutions that Web Rez Pro has provided is an accuracy of transaction history so that we can see when a reservation is altered who the person was, the date and the details of what was changed. This is especially fantastic when we have guests calling to book over the phone and we can see in real time the activity. It's also really nice to have such an easy ‘modification’ of a transaction should there be a change or need to adjust any of the pricing or taxes based on actuals, especially since we are in Mexico and have to convert our Pesos transactions based on the daily exchange rate, which is frequently different from the time of the quote or the first payment to the second payment. Honestly, the support is so far above standards it's amazing and no other platform provides the quality of service that is direct. It's so nice to not be fielded through a call center and waste time trying to get responses or assistance!! Live representatives that are experts allow us the freedom to do our job and focus on the face to face hospitality for our clients. I feel like we know the staff and they are quick to answer in great detail any questions or doubts and as a ‘dinosaur of technology’ that is priceless!!

As a small business owner, we have found the integration, training and support such an extremely important value that Web Rez Pro has provided to our company. When we first started we were so thrilled to have a fantastic calendar to utilize and see our occupancy in a snapshot view. Then we quickly realized that the customized reports were a huge time saver for our staff. We have used 6 other programs and this is by far the easiest to use, train your staff and the implementation from booking a reservation through the housekeeping department and maintenance. The implementation was so easy that we had 6 people trained within the first day! The automated emails are an amazing time saver as well! Thank you!!

I can’t say that there is a true negative; however, we are in Mexico and the only ‘wish’ I have is if we could have dual currency so that we could utilize the accounting features that are provided. My second wish is if we could track customer reviews more easily and keep as part of our history on our website which would be most valuable.

Analisa G.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WebRezPro PMS Review

Kommentare: Before WebRezPro we were a mess. We used another reservation software company that was a big let down for us. What I mentioned about everything I liked most about WebRezPro was everything we didn't have with our former reservation software company. And the biggest and most crucial piece of WebRezPro that makes me push this company to others in the travel industry, is the customer support. I have never called for support (during working hours of course) and had no one answer. You all rock! From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our sales consultant) to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my implementation coach), and support staff team members like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...you make my life so much easier!!

I love everything about the software! It is so user-friendly that even this "old school" lady can use it. The first part for me was making the reservations online and off. It is desk-clerk friendly and traveler-friendly which ultimately makes it easier for my staff and customers. The second part has to be the email set-up for constant communication with my travelers. And the third, but not the last nor least, would be the integration of OTAs. All of this makes my life so much easier, and I finally sleep through the night without worry about my properties!

The only thing would be the integration with HomeAway, but I can do without for what I am getting upfront with your system.

John P.
Manager in USA

WebRezPro

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It works with no down time, Customer service is fantastic. All questions and concerns are answered very quickly.

Although the the responsive website works very well, we would like to see a dedicated app. There is something to be said about native functionality including logging in and alerts that are not the best on the mobile web system. The changing of single rates could be easier. One should be able to do it from the calendar. Bulk changes work great.

Dean J.
CFO in USA

User Friendly Software with Lots of Adaptability

Kommentare: WebRezPro is possibly the BEST customer service I have ever worked with! If you call them, someone answers the phone. If you leave a message, someone calls you back usually within minutes. They are the most responsive people I have had the pleasure of working with and I have worked with a lot of different companies in my career. I would put WebRezPro in the top 2, if not the #1 customer service people in the business!

The software is very user friendly and easy to teach staff to use. It also is very adaptable to different needs. We are a fairly complicated Resort and had trouble finding software that would do everything we needed it to do until we came across WebRezPro. It takes care of our Company owned Resort rentals, it takes care of our Owner rentals that we manage, it connects to all our OTA's, it manages all our payouts, it takes care of our boat rentals, our in-store sales and even takes care of our small timeshare residents. The owner calendars are a wonderful tool for reports to owners and the software does everything we could possibly need.

The booking engine page needs an upgrade. The booking engine works fine, there are no problems with that, it just looks dated when guests are transferred from our beautiful website to the booking page. An aesthetic upgrade on this page would the only negative things I have to say about this software. I am told they are working on that and we have been able to tweak it a bit from our end to make it look more up to date and the functionality of the booking page works just fine. So, I am just discussing the way the page LOOKS to a guest, I am not speaking of how it functions for the guest as it functions just fine.

Eric S.

Robust and Affordable

Kommentare: WebRezPro handles all of the high and critical tasks that I could reasonably expect from a PMS / Online Booking system. When COVID hit and everything changed overnight, I was SO GRATEFUL that I could radically change my rate / booking policy combinations (sometimes daily), what rates were active, what just went dead, who was failing or coping, and keeping track of what guests booked from what channel with what policy, etc. I can through relatively unscathed, and I COULD NOT have done it without a solid system to back me up. They are a reliable partner.

I've been with WRP for 7 years now and they definitely change with the times. You're not going to be waiting on that update forever with these folks, and sometimes another company might be first, but they won't be very far behind, if not the leader. I do a lot of variable pricing, use any channel I can get my hands on that is bidirectional AND treats my guests well when there's a problem (looking at you, VRBO) , have multiple upsell services and items, and like to send specific correspondence based on the type of reservation rather than the general list of conditions that leaves everyone wondering. Has a great housekeeping module and the accounting side is easy. Their pricing is fair, simple, and very competitive. You can pay a lot more for the same or less.

This is both a pro and a con. They have a switch for almost everything so no matter how you run your business, they can tailor WRP to your environment. That said, they have a lot of switches, so be careful with your initial config. The booking engine could be just a little more slick, like having a dynamic total for the current reservation and options selected. I believe they are working on this, and while some of their competition has this, the competition often lacks more important features to drive revenue. (I've looked at a lot of PMS software.)

Rick G.

Rushmore Express Loves WebRezPro

Kommentare: We really do love WebRezPro and would highly recommend them. they have worked with us on the problems we've had. WebRezPro really works for us.

e looked at a few different options before selecting WebRezPro. WebRezPro does a great job at building a PMS that combines functionality with a user friendly UI. The web based system is genius in that it gives us the ability to stay up to date and manage our property on the go. This has saved us numerous times. But WebRezPro also has a number of great features it includes. it comes with a customizable booking engine which is huge for smaller properties like ourself. It comes with a POS built in. There are so many features it really is a great program. There are some cons but there minor to the pros.

Housekeeping app and maintenance app are a bit difficult to use. The housekeeping app we struggle with multiple users updating the system and overriding each others updates. great idea love the feature but still haven't been able to get it to work properly. Maintenance app is good but if it was a separate app like the housekeeping app it would work better and be more functional. currently we are using the maintenance feature to block rooms and Wunderlist as our maintenance management app. loading payments from a OTA is particularly difficult. We receive large checks tied to reservations but it takes forever to input because of how the payment system is implemented. Same with changing a room. in order to check someone out early I have to first change the dates of their stay then I can check them out. adding a space to move reservations around would be helpful. We have to have a room type in our system just for moving reservations around. I do have suggestions from my staff on how to make these features work better. They would love to use them more. and despite these things we love the program.

France T.
Owner / Operator in Kanada

Could not live without WebRezPro

Kommentare: I could not imaging doing our business without WebRezPro. Discovering them was the best gift I could offer myself. Of course there is the pain of setting everything up and learning how it works, but man o man, what a difference it made in my life. It keeps much more order in my daily routine, eliminated the double bookings, creates email templates sent it automatic to guest without having to remember to send them manually, processing credit cards and so much more. It allowed me to grow to a point that 5 yrs ago I could not even dream of. I can never say enough about the support team, they are exceptional. At a few occasions, I brought up a few ideas of functions that were not available, but could benefits of it, if it was something they could do. The team gladly looked it over and saw the potential of how this could also benefits other customer, and made these options available. There is no double, that they are there for their customer and they are always looking at ways to improve. I have now worked with WRP for 6 yrs going in to my 7th, and I can never say enough of how much I love this software, but most importantly the support team that stand behind it. It would not be the same without you. Thank you WRP.

Everything from it's functionality, to the endless resources that is offered to us. It makes our job much easier, but most of all the team and support. That is by far what makes this software so valuable, is real people giving support that care about their customers. And it is a Canadian base company :)

Calendar upload time: My calendar is very slow to download, it may have something to do with the number of properties we have. But I am sure this can be fix when I take the time to bring it up to the team. Phone support: Is on week days only, and on (Central Standard Time) which is a bit early for us on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time) . It would be nice to have the hours extended and adding weekends too. But on the other hand, we are not left empty handed, as they do offer email support on weekends and after hours, that is monitored very closely.

Michael W.

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

Kommentare: We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome. The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams. Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product. Aloha, Michael

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful. Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

David C.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes revenue management very easy, adds $$ to our top line as a result

Kommentare: For the rare occasion when we need to contact support which is typically a user issue not a system issue, they are amazing. They usually have the answer before we finish the question.

The greatest functionality of WRP is the ability to see all room types/rates and availability for nine days at a time and adjust on the fly, which we do several times a day to maximize revenues.

Support is not available 24/7. For us on the West coast that's a little restrictive.

Lyn D.

Best decision

Kommentare: We are a 43-room family-owned hotel and came from a manual reservation system. WebRezPro was a life-saver. It's designed for many types of uses and easily adapted to our small property and staff. The "Pro" staff was awesome to work with during the transition and have always been there to assist, sometimes even late at night to answer questions (via email). They're willing to work with us (for a cost) on personalizing what we need; multiple employees are knowledgeable and available to answer questions. Installing Pro was the best thing that happened to our small property. Our business had grown to the point of needing a front-end system and Pro was there at the right time from a recommendation. I can't think of how we'd be struggling right now if we hadn't found WebRezPro.

It is easy to use. Once we figured out how the system was designed, it was easy to decide how to best fit our needs. Screens are easy to follow, drop-down menus are good. The videos are a plus when you're trying to train a half-dozen employees how to use the software. Each can progress at their own pace.

The "help" option needs to be broadened on the "search" level. I have never gone there and found what I was looking for, even trying to use multiple words. We need good/quick access to our "do not rent" guests but history is not easily accessible. Some of the menu items don't have videos. The hardest part of adapting to the software was understanding the intent of the individual procedure so that we would be able to use it based on what we need to pull from it.

Chris L.

Great product

Kommentare: the system is rock solid - it's never crashed. I've never lost any data. They have been very helpful - especially the support team. They actual gave me time and they knew what they were doing. In this regard they are top notch. No run around.

For the money this is the best product I've used or demo-ed. Its easy to use and the developers keep working to improve it. I how it connects with Expedia and Booking .com makes my job so much easier and eliminates double bookings. The integrated housekeeping app is neat. So is the paperless checkin feature.

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster or that I would hear about the updates so I could take advantage of them. I check in with support or my account rep a couple times a year to see if there are any improvements. I also would like more email/sms automation for communicating with guests. And perhaps some marketing tools built in . I've used cloudbeds, yet a couple months later I switched back to webrez after my staff threatened a mutiny!

Antwort von WebRezPro Property Management System

Hi Chris, thank you for writing such a great review! We love getting feedback from happy clients! Just wanted to mention that we do have integrations to several SMS solutions, as well as many marketing and guest engagement platforms. We are always working on new and exciting integrations for our clients. Feel free to reach out to your Account Executive for additional information on any of our integrations. Thanks again for your positive review!

Liz I.
Owner/Operator in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we made for room sales

Kommentare: We have been with webrez pro for 2 years and have seen a huge increase on our room sales. Not only is the system easy to implement but efficient and user friendly to all who use this to make reservations. The customer support is the best that I have seen - quick response, easy to understand and more importantly helpful. I highly recommend this product to any business who is considering online reservations.

Easy to work with, integration with other systems (Maitre D', Expedia and other 3rd party booking systems). Customer service is the best that I have seen.

the integration with 3rd party booking sites is not complete- certain important booking options are left out of the booking leaving us to pick up the slack and have to contact the guest directly. there is talk that emails may not be integrated between expedia and webrezpro....and really hope this does not happen.

Antwort von WebRezPro Property Management System

Liz, thank you for your kind words about WebRezPro and our support team. We appreciate your feedback and, as always, welcome your questions and comments so that we can make WebRezPro even better. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that we looked into your concern regarding emails between WebRezPro and Expedia no longer integrating. We can assure you that this is not the case and that you will continue to receive the emails. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback!

Elizabeth C.

Great support team

Kommentare: We needed a more sophisticated system with accounting integration as we grew. This program handles it very well and things run smoothly.

The support team is always friendly and patient when we call in. The program, once you understand how its laid out, is easy to maintain and update. i.love the accounting integration as well.

Would love it if there was better integration with VRBO like there is with AirBnB. But I understand the hang up is not with WebRezPro so much as it's with the VRBO platform. Hopefully that will be worked out eventually. In the meant there is an easy work around.

Deette V.

By far the "best" Reservation System

Kommentare: Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Brian Z.
Regional Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly happy we switched to WebRezPro

WRP is intuitive for even brand new employees to use. It is easy to manage inventory, pricing, reports are easy to read and intuitive to run, it's flexible, we can access it from anywhere and on any device, and in general I have nothing but praise. The support we've received has been outstanding as well.

Very minor quibbles. I wish a couple of displays had more sort options, and I wish it was easy to import photos or IDs into guests' records. But really this is a quality product for medium sized hotels with fantastic support.

Andrew M.
President in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and people!

Kommentare: It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Kelly H.
Manager in Kanada

Ingonish Chalets

Kommentare: Excellent.

The ease of use. Anyone can use this software

There are some features that I would like to see added but nothing major

Kim L.
Director of Sales in USA

WebRez Pro Review

Kommentare: We are very happy with the level of support & attention to our account that WebRezPro provides. It is comforting to know that they are so quick to respond to the challenges we encounter.

Being an independent property, I find that the software offered a number of tools that I had found with branded properties I have used before. It is super easy to onboard new employees and get them using the software efficiently.

Our challenge with WebRezPro is in the group tools. We find it very cumbersome to have so many different places to enter the same data (cxl policy, guarantee policy, market, source) when it could just be on one screen and carried thru. Also having to create an allocation for each date range is a lot of work when other systems just use a grid of room types and dates with block/ pickup/ allocation/ rate. It would also be helpful if the allocation screen showed more than the 1st 14 days. We realize our property is likely a lot heavier on the group block usage than other properties may be, but since the majority of our time is spent managing groups, it would save us a lot of time if this section was improved.