Über CareCloud

Vollständige Suite von integrierten Praxismanagement-Anwendungen, einschließlich Verwaltungs-, Finanz- und Analysefunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über CareCloud

The look of the software is pleasant. From a billing standpoint it is convoluted and tedious.

They do not hold their end of the contact they force you to sign and since being with them we've lost massive amounts of revenue.

Bewertungen zu CareCloud

3,7
3,4
3,5
3,3

CareCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CareCloud bereits verwendet?

Quelle: GetApp

Caring With The Cloud

Kommentare: Care Cloud is an innovative EMR system that allows or practice, Westford Dermatology, to shorten our revenue cycle and maximize the financial growth of our practice without any of the paperwork.

This is a cloud based platform that is very easy to use, and the communication between the vendor and the client is great! They are very responsive and help alert us to problems before we even realize problems exist.

None at this time. I believe I am a hard client to please. I am also very price sensitive and Care Cloud continues to surpass my expectations, especially for the cost.

sheila
Practice Manager in USA

Practice Management System Partnership

Kommentare: We have used Care Cloud since 2010 and a lot of improvements since then. My staff and I have loved to use
this system since day 1. We never thought to try another system all these years.

it is most user friendly system I have worked with in over 30 years. The notes module and reporting are awesome ...

maybe Charts and some of the analytics are not what I would like

Ann
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst choice since starting my own medical practice; I turned away from Carecloud after 2 months of

Kommentare: I am a solo practitioner in internal medicine. I used Athenahealth before Carecloud due to college's recommendation. But the feels for non closed loop orders were getting expensive so I looks for a program that won't charge me a dollar for each prescription. I was interested in Carecloud due to their App settings and made it look easy to document/chart.
I should have known when they were trying to get me to sign their contract that I was in for a big diasppointment. They, the sales rep gave me a deadline to sign the contract with appealing price if I sign before the timeline. He got me on the phone with the big boss, also the same thing,' its the lowest price so sign now', like a used car dealer to seal a deal. I was a fool, $36,000 lost due to my stupid action signing that day. I will regret for the rest of my life. After 1 month of use, I knew this isnt what I wanted to uses going forward. I plan to make a youtube video showing how slow Carecloud is. Whenever patient calls for appointment or refill, it takes long time to pull up their charts and all patients complain ' why does it take so long to pull up my chart?' and we say it's our carecloud program... But that's just the tip of the iceburg. Here are the reasons I gave them for terminating with them.
1 - Promise to incorporate clients' suggestion for improvement to their platform is an empty promise. We have offered them pages upon pages of suggestions, of which exactly NONE have been incorporated in their promise of "updates" every 3 weeks. When challenged on this, the company brushed us off, saying "do you know how many providers we take care of?" Pretty clear that we, as a individual client, are not important. 2 - It may look organized but when actually using it, it forces you to move back and forth all day long between different organizational icons. Even the simplest task of ordering a patient's lab requires at least 5 minutes. It is the farthest from "user-friendly" that we can imagine!! 3 - By definition, an EMR is an ELECTRONIC medical record. Despite this, any documents that require the provider to initial or sign (all home health documentations, labs to be reviewed, etc.) need to be printed, then hand signed, then re-scanned into the computer. Be prepared to have your support staff spend an extra-ordinary amount of time managing this challenge. Again, our practice has asked CareCloud to address this concern several times without any indication that they will actually become a

initial look of it, looks different, but it is an illusion to believe that you will be better organized provider/front desk/reception with the App functionality.

cons: Slow, breaks down. Slow and shuts down. Jumping from app to app to just to see patient's insurance information, up coming appointment, and to see EOB, that is not allowed in carecloud. You have to download CMS program to see EOB. When claim has issues, it can sit in an app and none of your manager or carecloud will let you know that there is problem in you A/R, help you to solve problems. You are on your own. I almost went broke due to using their concierge service. No money was coming in.... Be prepared to get a loan or go broke with their billing services.

Alex
Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall great for group practice in mental health

Ease of use and how much can be easily tailored to your own preferences! Especially like the app where I feel I can always have access to information I need.

Some ‘glitches’ occur and the support team is quick to get on it but at times dependency on software can be scary when it isn’t working. Suppose this is the case with tech in general.

Mayra
Patient Service Representative in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CareCloud review

Kommentare: Overall I like the software.

Easy to navigate. Offers more than one way to search a chart like email, phone number, name & DOB.

It's challenging to understand the simple charges, payments & insurance payments in the financials section. Patient charts won't come up when searching with emails that have periods, underscores or hyphens in them.

Andrew
System Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Run away as fast as you can

Kommentare: CareCloud has been a nightmare. They came in toting being the easiest to use cloud platform on the market with robust reporting. It falls flat in every single category. CareCloud did not provide ways to report data for meaningful use until halfway through 2019. Reporting is limited. Advanced reporting is still limited to pre-determined metrics. Once they have your money don't expect to get the same treatment you get during onboarding, completely ghosted us after expressing multiple complaints about functionality and workflow limitations.

It is fairly simple to use but you are limited to baked in features and pre-determined workflow.

Constant slowness and crashing. Server stability issues weekly and performance issues occur daily.

Paul
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would not recommend

The look and feel is the best thing about it.

Features are broken and they refuse to fix until you threaten to leave. Then they will try and hold you to an auto renewal clause imbedded in a MSA. Be very careful before you sign anything.

Executive Director of Franchising in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Analytics

Kommentare: Carecloud Charts is a good product. Consider the options and see if it's right for you.

Carecloud offers very good chart features, some of which are customizable. The reporting features are very robust. It saves you time, which saves you money.

All these features come at a cost. The system is a little pricey. Smaller practices may not be able to afford it.

Rhonda
Billing specialist in USA

Overall review

Kommentare: Overall I think this is a wonderful EHR product and would recommend it to anyone.

The best feature of this product would be how easy it is to use.

The one thing I would like to see improve would be the correction errors.

Juanita
Practice manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

Kommentare: I am pleased with it. Its easy to use. Good price .

User friendly and intuitive for admin and providers. Allows for eRX and all in one for admin providers and claims

They are going through some sort of update... patient messages stop working everyday for a while. Their eng team does not see the severity of this. This is one example of when things dont work they just take a long time to fix

Renee
Practice Administrator in USA

CareCloud review

Kommentare: The customer service at CareCloud is exceptional!!!!! Anytime we've called they have always been pleasant, helpful and usually are able to solve our issues.

The billing and collections modules have increased our revenue. With the two modules we can immediately see if a claim has errors. Our old EMR system took weeks for us to receive a denied claim. The Appointment module is easy to use. When we first started with CareCloud in 2014 the Prescription module was easy and quick to use. The main reasons we selected CareCloud was because of the Billing, Collections and Prescription modules. We are extremely happy with the reporting module. We are able to get so much more information from the system than with our prior EMR.

I wish the system would alert you if you scheduled a physical to early (less than 366 days). The recent upgrades to the prescription module has made it harder to use. With these changes now there is more room for errors to be made when selecting the medications. It takes us twice as long to fill prescriptions with having to search for the correct medication from the lists.

Melissa
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Horrible software that continues to get worse

Kommentare: I have had nothing but problems with this software. Tonight, I am trying to finish my chart notes from a busy day. It's 730pm on the west coast. They are doing yet another update and the note I was working on, (about 10 minutes of work) is gone...yet again. This is a recurring theme with them. I can't wait to see what doesn't work now when we try to use the system tomorrow. Normal functions don't work routinely. I can't schedule patient appointments for any time other than on the quarter hour. I've given up calling the help line because every time there is a problem, you always wait on hold for at least 10 minutes, but usually more like 30. Then they want to remote into your computer. Which I never have time for during a busy clinic. They don't seem to understand this. They when you demand to speak to a supervisor about something, they say they forward it on to someone, but then you don't hear back from them. I have told them I am leaving for another company. I never gave them a date that I am leaving. But they shut off my access to my patient information and no one in my practice can access anything. I will be using the billing portion of the software (which my biller hates by the way due to multiple issues) in order to follow up on the revenue billed with them until my contract is up at the end of the year. I will be switching to another EMR in a couple of months. I would advise you to find another company and don't even give this company your money. If for some reason you do, you need to have some type of clause in your contract that will allow you to be released from the contract if you are not happy. Companies that require you to pay out the remainder of your contract if you decide to leave should be a big red flag. Those that have a high turn over rate and need to keep your money from the contract should be a big concern for you. And, you would expect to see a social media blow up from this. And after all the new reviews I'm seeing, with the same complaints from different practices, I'm guessing this is just the start with this for CareCloud. I honestly can't see how they will be around much longer if they continue to provide such poor service and operating platform for their customers.

physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

buyer beware!

Kommentare: Absolutely the worst billing company possible and I ahev used three so far, horrible off-shore service, restrictive contracts, extremely high rates, and zero feedback or flexibility

There is not a single good thing I can cite from our Carecloud experience.

Horrendous off-shored customer service and billing.

Roderick
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst EHR I have ever used!!

Kommentare: It hasn't solved any problems- only creates problems and slows us down!

Ability to fax a consult note with attached documents from the Care Team app- about the only thing that works half way decent!

Constantly cashes, poor tech support, very rudimentary program, uses antiquated software platform that is very unstable. Can't understand how they can survive as a company. Only reason we haven't gotten rid of it is because it is the program chosen for our super group.

Kenneth

Right choice

I have read many of the reviews and wonder what experience these writers have had with EHR systems. My experience has been very positive from ease of use to cost. I compare it to my first EHR which I will not name. We were able to get started with minimal training and the providers input has helped get changes made for the better. It is easy to try something and complain, but I can tell you from my experience, the CareCloud staff and employees have made great effort to build a system that conforms to good patient flow and ease of use. The color coding gives the program appeal and is a useful tool as well. As the Coder/Biller can tell you, having the providers chose the right ICD 9 code makes my job a lot easier. It helps us to get our claims settled much quicker with a higher first time pass rate. We believe that we are just achieving a small percentage of what CareCloud can do for us in the long run. I look forward to a long relationship with CareCloud so we can become subject matter experts.

I have very little to complain about. We are learning new features and incorporating them daily. I think if we were taught everything at once we would have a brain meltdown. As for the vendor, we have no complaints.

Christopher
Physician in USA

CareCloud Suite

Kommentare: Overall very happy with CareCloud

I am able to customize most of the workflow for me, and can tailor it to my practice.

Customization setup portion can be a bit clunky, but it eventually works. Would be nice to have even more customization ability for very particular field sets

Lashun
medical assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Its a great application for making appointments and managing the flow of the office.

That its very user friendly and always updating to improve the quality.

Not much to dislike. Care cloud does everything my office needs it to do.

Barbara
Billing Manager in USA

Horrible system

There really isn't anything about this system that I like at this point.

As I sit on hold for the 5th time this week, this system is always going down. Every time I've called in over the last month, I've been put on hold for over 25 minutes and a couple of time, I've been on holder over 45 minutes without ever talking to anyone. We can't even log in this morning. Some days we can't verify insurance thru the Patient App. Other days we can't pull all of the diagnosis from the EHR portion of the system to the Billing portion. Horrible system. I'm not sure what system these other groups are using but it is not the system we have grown to hate!

ERICA
AESTHETICIAN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CARE CLOUD

Kommentare: LOVE CARECLOUD. SUPER RESPONSIVE!

SO EASY TO USE! GREAT REPORTING AND TRACKING.

I WISH RETURNS OF SIMPLE CHARGES WERE EASIER

Jeff
MD in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

what to think after two years of care cloud

Kommentare: I have been using care cloud for over two years in my practice. Over the past four to five months, something has changed about there service model. I am one of their concierge practices, which means I am paying for them to provide a full service billing model. Unfortunately, they are now tasking billing issues back to my practice to take care of, and I have had to hire a billing person to deal with these tasks. (The purpose of me using their full service billing model was so that i would not need to have a billing person full time.) I can only say that I have become more and more frustrated with them and their increasing lack of service. We used to get weekly reports from the person assigned to our practice and she was easily accessible by email, but they no longer provide this type of service. When I brought up several of my concerns, I was told that this is not the way that they are doing it anymore. I have begun the search for a new EMR. It is disappointing because they used to provide excellent service and I could recommend them to other people.

L

Worst Confirmation System

Kommentare: If you are looking for the BEST confirmation system for your office, DO NOT USE this one. The confirmations are NOT able to be customized for your office's needs. Its a generic text that only has the day, time and name of provider. Patients are only able to reply with CONFIRM but there are NO other options for patients to do. There is NO option to put in your office's name, location or phone number so if the patients need to reschedule they have no idea where to call. This is exactly what your text will say. "Your appt. with (Provider's Name) is on 02-12-2015 at 10:00am. Reply with CONFIRM to confirm." ------ What if you have a new provider who is taking over a previous provider's patients? The patients HAVE NO IDEA who that new provider is. It doesn't say WHERE the appointment is. It doesn't say "If you need to reschedule or cancel, please call ( your number). Your office will lose business using this confirmation system. Patients will NO SHOW their appointments because of this system. DO NOT USE this system.

Melody
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

CareCloud makes clinical documentation a breeze

CareCloud is so easy to use and all of my staff just love it. If you can use an iPhone, you can use CareCloud. The drag and drop features and the ability to utilize the dictation feature is a plus for us all. CareCloud support is second to none. They are always very friendly and patient for all questions.

We have used CareCloud for 2 years and have had a great experience with all the apps.

Sandy

CareCloud User Review

CareCloud has a user friendly scheduling system. It's easy to add appointments and easy to view the schedule. They have a great support staff. They're knowledgeable, friendly, and return calls promptly. They have a comprehensive library of training materials that help you learn the system inside and out. The product tracks which employee has been in the system, when, and what changes they made. I also like the ability to easily look at business trends.

There is a 60 day notice required to stop your contract. I'm sure you'll love CareCloud, but if you need to change, make sure you give them a 60 day notice before your term is up, or it will auto-renew.

Chelsea
Scribe Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An EMR disguised as an App

Kommentare: EMR without the strings!

CareCloud functions like any old app you may find on your smartphone. The set up is very intuitive and you know where to click to go find things. It is also web based so easy to access from wherever you may be!

CareCloud is, at it's root, still an EMR and has the hiccups that we see in all of them. There are glitches and problems, but the support team is amazing and has helped us through them all.

Brenda
Quelle: GetApp

Care Cloud

Kommentare: The company I work for has been with Care Cloud for over two years now. I love the program because it is very user friendly and is able to handle the work load of a busy practice.

The program is user friendly which makes it easy for us to train new staff. The customer service is above outstanding.

I don't have any cons at this time.