Über Auctria

Auctria: eine budgetfreundliche Weblösung für die Durchführung deiner gesamten Veranstaltung von Tickets bis hin zu Quittungen, von traditionellen Auktionen bis hin zu Online-Spendenaktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Auctria

Integrates all aspects of an auction fundraiser (donors, donations, bidders, checkout, and financials). It’s easy to use, which is great for a volunteer organization.

We had a few people bid on items and then we could not obtain payment afterwards as they had no card registered and wouldn't respond to our requests for it.

Bewertungen zu Auctria

Auctria hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 498 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Auctria bereits verwendet?

Cäcille
Cäcille
Individual Gifts Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST bang for your buck and more

Kommentare: Overall, for having this be the first and only auction software I've ever used, this has been an amazing experience. I loved learning the ins and outs of Auctria, and strongly recommend it for smaller auctions, and if the slight kinks are worked out, strongly recommend it for big auctions. There's a lot of potential with Auctria, and I'm hoping they succeed. I think they will

I loved most everything Auctria has to offer. 1.) The team there is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever gotten such instant quality support on anything so consistently in my ENTIRE life. Literally, when I send a support email, I expect a reply back in maybe a day or two. Auctria responds in less than 3 hours, sometimes in literally HALF an hour. amazing. 2.) Even without all my nonsense questions, the guides that Auctria has are very detailed and I could relatively easily figure everything out myself – which I mostly did, but it's nice having the Auctria team to ask questions to. Especially since they're so accessible! 3.) Their features to capture donor information is second to none. My favorite thing about Auctria is how they made the capture of information BEFORE the event so simple and easy. The only thing that sucks was having to input "guest" information at the event, but Auctria tied every guest to the purchaser, so even then, they covered bases by allowing us to know who to contact if we needed something from someone. 4.) From silent auctions, to online, to even live, Auctria literally covers everything so well and seamlessly. 5.) Checking out final bids is so easy. no chasing down people for cc information – with maybe one or two who for some reason chose not to register their card.

1.) Auctria's only con that I found so far was with it's app and online bidding. I didn't find online bidding so seamless, when someone needs either an email address/bidding number and a password in order to log in. As I was testing the app, I found befuddled on why someone needed a password, and found that some people weren't able to make a password, effectively not allowing them to bid online. I rectified this with having online kiosks, but we definitely lost some money because of this. We might not use Auctria next year because of this which saddens me. Making the online bidding process simpler though would make my team change their minds I'm sure.

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks for sharing your auction story. Happy to read Auctria surpassed your expectation for support help. Thanks for sharing the simplicity you found with the program. Regarding the mobile app and access- bidders can be sent or given an access code to sign into the app or website without needing to set up a password. Please reach out to help@auctria.com so we can share more information and more details. Thanks for being our cheerleader and hope all your fundraising goals are surpassed.

Randy
IT in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Our businesses overall experience with Auctria has been superb! From the software's capability to the customer support, it's all there in one package! Managing components of your organization such as all of your Donors and their past history, all of your possible attendees, communication mediums like email and text, a full fledged web site with a redesigned app experience, enterprise payment processing, and more. There hasn't been anything I couldn't do with this product that I've been able to to think of, or had suggested from our organization. It has saved me countless hours of input, and has made running our events extremely efficient!

This completely changed how our business was managing parts of the organization, and our event! It's not overly complicated to get started, and there are a LOT of advanced features if you decide you really want to get into it! Not to mention Support is readily available and Very quick to respond to any questions or problems you may have (I once deleted all of my Donors by accident, the night before an event, and they got me restored within an hour!)

As of 2022, there is honestly nothing missing from this software's capability that our business could think of

letztes Jahr

Randy so glad Auctria is a Game Changer for you and the team at Cole's Closet. Love reading the details you shared balancing ease of use with advanced features. "It's not overly complicated to get started, and there are a LOT of advanced features if you decide you really want to get into it!" Thank you for the kind words, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Biggest thank you for making a difference in the community. Hope all the bids soar and crush the fundraising goal.����

Christy
Tech Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Auctria is the most affordable, most robust, easiest to use option out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The initial cost ($0 for under $10k profits) was the reason we tried Auctria. I was extremely surprised to find that the website editor had so many display options, so we were able to make the pages exactly the way we wanted. Customer service was also very helpful and available for questions.

Adding a bank account was slightly glitchy, although that could have been on our end - the admins were in different time zones trying to communicate X)

vor 2 Monaten

Christy, thanks for recognizing the website editor functionality. We want you to raise money AND raise awareness to your mission. A generic event website will not do that, Auctria will! 💚

Kara
VP Fundraising in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Auctria is a great package for a very reasonable price!

Kommentare: We were looking for a more economical option for our school auction, without sacrificing ease of use.

It was easy to enter items, and managing bids was simple. The dashboard was very clear as the auction was in progress how things were progressing.

I found the website editor a bit clunky. It was great for customization but a little cumbersome for someone just trying to set up a basic auction website. I wish checkout was automatic at the close of the auction. I wish bidding rules, i.e. starting bid, bid increment, and buy-it-now price could be set globally and then adjusted as necessary, rather than having to set them all before the auction launches. I also wish it were a little easier to bring items to the front. Maybe the highlight function could be part of the online auction, rather than just a kiosk mode function?

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks for recognizing the ease of use for entering items and managing bids. Glad to read you found the dashboard a good source of information too. Thanks for the detailed feedback. On the website editor, we try to balance ease of use with the ability to also customize. We are always adding new templates to make plug and play and increase ease of use. Hope that helps for your future events with Auctria. The note on auction item shuffle is interesting too. We will share this with the development team.

Lesley
Treasurer in USA

Auctria for non-profit

Kommentare: This was our second auction with auctria. It went really smooth and set up was easy once we learned all the settings.

Easy to set up, good value for what we needed, ran itself once auction started

Doesn’t automatically charge the winning bidders so if they don’t follow through we had to contact them. This was a minor problem. Not enough template design choices

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for calling out that Free is never free with other platforms. Yes, Auctria is very transparent with our pricing here on Capterra and our website. 💚 Keep in mind you can always start from a core and change out your colors, your images, your video and so much more! Lesley- Tell us more about what type of template you are looking for- we are always adding new ones. email -hello@auctria.com

Rebecca
Fundraising Chair in USA

Auctria user for years

Kommentare: Was able to create a very customised website that looked very good and worked great and run a silent auction for a very reasonable price.

For the price compared to other programs, this is wonderful. It could use a few more bells & whistles, but what you can create with it is very professional and certainly good enough. You can create a very individual and custom website to serve your needs. It has more features than some of the way way more expensive programs.

The search feature for administrators trying to find directions on how to do something. It was frustrating typing in every synonym and still not being able to find the information. Also, had to use another software program to run a raffle. Would really like that feature to be incorporated into Auctria.

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks for the 10/10 likelihood to recommend on this review. Thanks for the feedback on the admin user guide, we are always working on improving it. Trying to balance search/ pages/ keywords/ anticipating what a user is looking for. If you want to share specifics please email us hello@auctria.com. re: raffles, you can sell raffle tickets on Auctria. It would be set up like selling any other merchandise. However, you need to download the list to choose a raffle winner. Hopefully, that may help in the future. Thank yo so much for taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for fundraising for a charity making the world a little brighter each day!

Leslie
Event Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Auctria Fan

Kommentare: After using many different auction software programs I prefer Auctria hands down. It's easy to train volunteers how to use the program and whenever we have encountered a problem, Auctria has amazing customer service and troubleshooting. I actually just recommended them to an organization last night after using the software they had purchased. We encountered multiple problems all night and all of us were saying, "This would never happen with Auctria."

Auctria's functionality makes it a very efficient and user friendly software program. We run multiple auctions a month and by far Auctria is the easiest program we use.

I wish that on the dashboard there was a button for check in bidders so you don't have to start at bidders and then select check in bidders.

vor 4 Monaten

Leslie, sounds like you are a super-fan! Also sounds like this is after experience with many other platforms and Auctria. It means a lot to us that you've not only found value in our platform, but also trust it for multiple non-profit clients. We're grateful for your support and confidence in us. Re: big check-in button, that's great feedback, thank you. Tell me a little more though, once you get to that page you can hang out there without having to re-select bidder->check in. Love to hear more, if you have time, please email | hello@auctria.com

Kate
Kate
Former Development Director in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For the price, it can't be beat

Kommentare: We used a different software for our first paddle raise fundraiser and it was sort of a disaster. It didn't have the functionalities that Auctria does, like sending out automatic receipts and customizable website. This year we're working on adding the mobile auction feature to increase our money raised.

Honestly, the price. It is SO much less expensive and has most of the same bells and whistles as more expensive software. It accomplished everything we needed.

The aesthetics of the site design could use some work. It would be amazing if it integrated smoothly with a more established web-building platform like Squarespace or Wix, but I realize that would likely affect the price.

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks Kate for taking the time to leave a review. I'm already looking forward to your continued success with your next auction utilizing the mobile app. FYI, in the Welcome Back to Fall 2019 webinar we talk about some best practices with the mobile app. The webinar ran in August (and can be viewed for playback; and we are conducting another live webinar, same content 9/25. Webinars are open to everyone and always free. Are you referring to the dedicated auction website? If so, I have good news- this is being upgraded right now and in final testing. Please reach out if we can provide any additional help, hello@auctria.com

Thomas
Co-President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful fundraising tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very positive. It is not the most admin friendly back end, but the library of videos and customer service are excellent.

The ability to deliver an online auction, as well as sell event tickets, is second to none. It has a broad range of customization tools. The end user experience is simple and well delivered.

The website editor is fairly difficult to learn. And the back end customization tools, while powerful, are almost overwhelming. I also feel the credit card processing fees are a bit too costly.

letzte Woche

Thanks for the note "The ability to deliver an online auction, as well as sell event tickets, is second to none." We are glad you found the platform to raise money and save money at the same time.

TJ
Volunteer in USA

Auctria Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Auctria was a pretty intuitive product that allowed our org to manage an auction. I really liked the ability to bulk add items.

At times the software could be a little clunky.

vor 2 Monaten

The bulk upload is a very popular feature, thanks for sharing your usage here TJ. Happy to read you found Auctria intuitive. Love to get more specific feedback re the comment "a little clunky" Email me : hello@auctria.com, we really are always looking to improve.

Ute
Events Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for gala and auction

Kommentare: Overall, it was great to have this software for the entire organizing process of our hospital gala. We are talking a very elaborate event with about 250 guests, 100+ donors, and over 150 auction items. In the past all of these things got tracked in multiple spread sheets and if anything changed, it would have been a disaster. This year, using Auctria, everything was in one place, very easy to see in detail or at a glance. If guests or meals or seating arrangements changed, it was so easy to do and follow and just to stay on top of it.
I realized, that even though I have been using this system for a few month prior to our gala, there are still many functions we have never even touched.
I would highly recommend this software and am extremely glad I did decide for this particular software (never used any other one, but wouldn't switch), but also recommend to take the time to read the manual, play around and take time to understand the many many function to utilize it to its best potential.

I enjoyed how intuitive the use of the software was. Anything I wanted to do, was possible with this software. There were a couple times were I would provide my volunteers with a log in and they basically figured it out on their own as it was very easy to use and understand the software. Setting up the website, took a little time, but also once I understood how it worked, not a big deal. Enjoyed that I had all info from guests names, seating arrangements, auction items, donors and supporters and much more all handy in one place. Made the reconciliation at the end very easy. I did use an outside budget for this time, but think in the future I would purely use Auctria for that as well. Now that the event is over, it is great to still be able to see all the guests info and pull all different reports we may want to see. The customer service was great in answering any questions I had ahead of time via email, but unfortunately I was never given a phone number to connect with them on the spot. And as it is most often for me, I usually wait with doing something until it needs o be done now and if I couldn't get an instant answer I had to wait and get back at it later. Not their fault, more my own, but I wished sometimes there would have been a live chat or phone number to call. Even though, usually their replies came within a couple hours or overnight as I am on the west coast.

There isn't much I didn't like. I guess the only thing I didn't understand until we were at the event was that we had the 0.3% charge on Auctria per transaction + the 2.69% on Stripe. The system does show the option to add those fees to the invoice, but we didn't realize it until it was too late. So now we have to cover a pretty large invoice of stripe fees we didn't expect. Anyways, more my fault for not paying attention to ahead of time. But in the future I would certainly add that to the guest check-out or if they want to not pay it, just charge more on our credit card machines then through the system. I also had a couple guests that commented that they weren't able to go back into their registration and make changes to their guest list or meal selection. This must have been a glitch in the system, but wasn't a big deal. For my side, I found it a little confusing with the e-tickets and ticket statements and such, as they weren't fully clear to me what each of them was about and even more so, I thought I had it set up that everyone how registered would receive it automatically. This was only the case for the people that self-registered but not the ones I added manually.

Antwort von Auctria

Hi Ute, thank you SO MUCH for the detailed review, it's sure to help others understand the power and simplicity of Auctria. With 250 guests 100+ donors and 150 auction items sounds like a success--happy to read Auctria helped you ditch the spreadsheets! Yes, Auctria is full of even more features, join our free webinars or watch on playback when it convenient for you to learn more. Also, we invite you and your auction team to follow Auctria on Facebook & Twitter to get even more tips and auction fundraising advice.

Eric
Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great fundraising event with Auctria's help along the way

Kommentare: When I'm not volunteering my time for the school I'm an IT manager and software engineer. I began by doing a pretty substantial product comparison before we chose Auctria. After comparing Auctria to other products that cost 10x as much I had two main concerns: 1. How can it be so much more affordable than the competition (what's wrong with it)?
2. No phone or night-of support.
After using the product to host a fundraising event with an online/mobile silent auction with on-site kiosks, mobile and remote bidde, a live auction, games, and event with ticket sales and related website, I can say I was amazed at the value and support we received. The product has a ton of well-designed functionality built in. I'd like to feel like we used most of it but there were still areas we didn't touch. As for the support, I have to agree with what many others have said. I've never seen such responsive e-mail support and I've been in the industry for 20 years. We must have sent at least 20 e-mails in the few months we had. They always responded quickly; at most by the next business day, but often the same day and sometimes within minutes. More importantly their responses were always very helpful. None of that having to battle through two levels of support before you get to anyone that knows anything. Sometimes, rather than just explain how to do something, they would make a change for us and then explain the "how". They have good documentation and were always very courteous and helpful.

Excellent price. Excellent support. Well-designed flexible platform that supported our needs. Modern simple-to-use interface with well thought-out workflows such as check-in/out. Built-in support for credit cards. Built-in ways to engage with bidders, donors, etc. Built-in reporting, export and import functionality.

Lack of premium support option for off-hours support the night of the event (at least at the time). We did fine without it but I can understand that being a deal breaker for some. It nearly was for me, but I'm glad we decided to go with Auctria. At first we were planning to use the live auction website tool for the live auction, but found it was easier to get the presentation we wanted using Powerpoint. With all the enhancements they keep making that can very well have changed by now.

Antwort von Auctria

Eric-- your review encapsulates Auctria's mission and culture! Eric's review says everything we strive for. Auctria is an easy to use, powerful tool to run your fundraising events. Take your auction to new heights and raise more for your cause. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Hope you crushed your fundraising goals.

Lisa
Parishioner /Volunteer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First Time Online Auction - Went So SMOOTH!

Kommentare: This was our first year with an online auction. Typically we have a live auction 2 a year for our church. At first we were using paper tickets only and at the end it was a nightmare trying to calculate everyone's totals as they were waiting in line to pay. Over the years I have used Excel, MS Access and even Google Forms and Sheets. After last year's auction I decided I wanted an easier program and started looking. I had come up with another option but then COVID hit and another church used Auctria. They raved about it - so I looked into it. It really is easy to use. We did have a few people call the church office to ask some questions about registering and I received some emails for password resets (I just clicked the "send access token" button on their bidder page) and that was it! We are definitely going to use this even when we go back to the Live Auction. We had several parishioners that really enjoyed bidding online (and believe me - not many were happy about it at first - people don't like change!) Several parishioners have asked if we will have a hybrid auction next year - part done online and go to Live. We are working out how we want to handle it, but know we will do some sort of combination next year. We had several buyers that would not normally have been at our picnic and bid this year. We had bidders that didn't win anything make a donation anyway. All in all it was a successful first foray!

This is a very robust system - has a ton of capabilities - but it is VERY EASY to use! I took time to set up the auction at the beginning. I went through EVERY TAB to make sure that I had all of the setting the way we wanted them. I was able to chat with customer service and they were EXTREMELY helpful! Even on the weekends - when they should have been off - they still answered very quickly. They were able to code in some special requests for reports for me. They listened to product enhancement suggestions. I liked the ability to paste a photo link for the items. I used a lightbox to photograph most items and I uploaded to my Google Account. I was easily able to get the photo address and paste it in item. Worked great! I also used the photo editing when I needed to add "Picture is a Representation". Very easy to use!

I wish that when bidders registered they could put in their company name as well. For us it is super important to recognize the company name as well as the person from the company. Both need the recognition. I ended up adding the company name (when I knew it) to the First and Last Name fields. Sometimes I found the reporting cumbersome. I wanted to be able to see all of the items that were being bid on and see the bidder, with the price as well as the donor. A good snapshot report of everything. I was finally able to create something but I didn't see an easy way to add that to a "Favorites" Section. I kept forgetting where I finally found the report. Would be a nice add. I did use the save the view function. But I just could never remember which report to pull. :)

Antwort von Auctria

Lisa- gigantic thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a lovely detailed review. I do hope others find it useful. It sounds like it was time for your group to shift to a more sophisticated auction system- so happy you chose Auctria. Moving from paper tickets, excel and google form & sheets hopefully save you quite a bit of time. You are an incredible resource for your church!! RE; company name, good news- you can add that as a required field for registration, this can be found under Registration Options--> Ask for bidder's company-->yes/no. RE: saving reports as favorites has come up before too, I'll add your vote for plus one to that one! Thanks for feedback- it is always appreciated as we continuously try to improve. Congratulations to you and Queen of the Holy Rosary on a successful event!

Elizabeth
Chair, Silent Auction in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Reasonably Priced Software Product!

Kommentare: A+ experience. A great product.

Auctria has thought of just about everything needed for a Silent Auction. Gift certificates, display sheets, bid sheets, receipts, and online catalogs. Everything prints from the system seamlessly. They have kept up with technology by adding online features. The ability to text winners s added in the last few years has made our auction close out so much smoother. Technical support is incredibly responsive -- I usually have a response within an hour or two on the rare occasion I have a problem.

Some of the functionality is buried too deep- or requires an additional step --especially on Auction close out. Since I use the close out only once a year for an annual auction, sometimes I find I can't easily find a particular function during the craziness of check out. For example, when you put in a bidder for check out only their total comes up -- not their individual items. It took awhile to figure out how to find their list of items they actually won.

Antwort von Auctria

So nice to read reviews from admin's like you, Elizabeth, that have used Auctria for multiple years. Thanks for the loyalty and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend. That means a lot! Truly appreciate the feedback on closeout. We did run a webinar on this topic, it is available at any time for playback-- however we did not cover this exact feature. We will consider doing so for the next one. If you CAN attend a webinar live we do open it to questions & answers at the end. Hope to 'see' you online. Hope you crush all your fundraising goals at North Parish of North Andover.

Candi
Development & Public Relations Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend- already shared with other Development staff/ volunteers

Kommentare: Fantastic, I would highly recommend.

Auctria is very intuitive and easy to use! I would highly recommend it to colleagues and have already shared it with others working on online auctions. Uploading auction items is easy. It looks very professional even when you have different sized photos/ item logos. I love that there is a spreadsheet to download to track the items and bidders. It's a GREAT software, highly recommend! It also has a countdown to when your auction goes live which is nice. I like the thermometer to show donors how much is raised, where we are at in reaching our goals.

The only part I would change is to rename "bidders"- everyone who registers for your event is a bidder and this confuses some people that don't want to participate in the online auction.

letztes Jahr

Candi!- Using Auctria for multiple yeas AND making referrals is the kindest endorsement we could receive. Thank you! Thanks also for pointing out your favorite features: countdown clock, spreadsheet downloads and general ease of use. RE: bidder field name, we are working on the next version of Auctria and will likely rename any supporters to something more generic. Glad to read we are on the right track.

Lisa
Silent Auction Chairperson in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, comprehensive silent auction platform which costs much less than other competitor platforms

Kommentare: We used Auctria for a school silent auction of 160 items with approximately 60 bidders netting over $20k profits.

Platform is intuitive, easy to use for listing auction items with photos / videos, creating displays, ticketing event / managing attendees, real-time app bidding, text messaging and emails to bidders, invoicing and payment processing. Auctria reference and help desk very responsive within one hour typically. Bidder participants were able to easily understand and feel comfortable entering bids into the app the same night of the auction.

Opt-out options for credit card storage.

vor 11 Monaten

Lisa- you have listed all our favorite features! Happy to read you found it all intuitive and easy to use. The best part is you raised needed funds for education. Thanks for making the community better each day! ���� re: the credit cards, there are few options that you can turn on or off. If you want additional help or clarification drop us an email hello@auctria.com

Mary
Director of US Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of bang for the buck

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit without a lot of resources. We needed a robust and accurate solution to help us produce our gala which usually attracts 400 guests. Auctria provides the tools we needed to accomplish that without making a huge investment.

We have an annual gala with ticket sales, silent auction, and more. Auctria has a lot of functionality including online sales, online auction, forms, reports, and an event website editor. You can also send messages based on different criteria to your guests. Was able to create invoices that were automatically sent out after online purchases through the event website. The price is quite low for all the functionality. We used the online messaging feature to get technical support many times (included) and the response time was pretty quick, within hours.

The user interface took some getting used to. It would be great to have a way to integrate with a CRM. We use Salesforce and there is a lot of data entry to keep our systems in sync. The online bidding during our event was a little complicated. May be a lot for someone without any exposure to setting up these kinds of websites.

Antwort von Auctria

Love your title of the review "lots of bang for the buck". As you stated, Auctria is full featured and glad to read yo used almost all! Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review Mary. 400+ guests is quite an undertaking, hope you crushed your goals.

Don
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good platform and customer service

We have been using Auctria for our in person silent auction for years. This year we had to go to a virtual event and used the online auction along with other features we have not used in the past. The learning curve was a little steep, but our concierge [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic helping us get started. I highly recommend the Emerald plan if this is your first year. The feedback was very positive from our guest in the ease of registering and bidding. We had all items paid for within 24hrs.

Setting up was not the most intuitive however having had help from the concierge I think we can do it on our own next year. The home page was a little clunky in mobile view. Once our guests clicked on Online Bidding, it was fine.

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks Don, so happy to read you were pleased with our Launch service. We truly hope this gave the opportunity to maximize all the Auctria features. As you noted this is an optional service to the Emerald or Diamond plan where Auctria does the set-up work for you. Thanks for choosing Auctria year over year.

Barry
Club Secretary in USA

Miamisburg Rotary Club - Auction

Kommentare: We've been using Auctria twice a year for 4 or 5 years for our Rotary Club Charity Auction and for our local Merchants Association Charity Auction. Of the different options, Auctria provides the best functionality and services for the price.

Auctria is an immense help for our organization with tracking bidders, item, accounts and reporting all associated data with our charitable auction. We save a LOT of time and effort over using our own spreadsheets.

There are minor adjustments to functionality that may help with some of our internal uses. The Auctria staff has looked into some of our ideas, (some dealing with pre-loading bidder numbers) but while it couldn't be done exactly as we had imagined, they were able to help us with a work around to meet our needs. Another occasional glitch is when a silent auction item fails to get the minimum bid, but was allowed to be purchased for below the minimum bid amount, we aren't always able to override the minimum, but have to go in and manually lower the minimum to be able to process the sale. Not a biggie, just a time consuming action (that I believe we've figured another work around for that). Overall, there aren't any significant "cons".

Antwort von Auctria

Two times a year for 4 years and still 10/10 likelihood to recommend! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We know time is money- especially when fundraising, so happy to read that Auctria was and is a time saver. We have all been there trying to do an auction with spreadsheets... that's why we built Auctria from the ground up in 2011 and continue to add features to make auction fundraising easy.

Sarah
Treasurer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and full of options

Kommentare: Our non-profit organization has used Auctria for 5 years and each year we learn more and more about what it offers. The manual is easy to follow and, as the Treasurer, the variety of financial reports are wonderful.

There are so many options to make our fundraising event successful including helping us build a website and making online catalogs for our auctions. I also like that there are several ways to get to the same destination. You don’t have to click on one option, there are many hyperlinks that can get you where you need to be.

We have used this software for several years but this year was the first time we attempted to register credit cards at check-in. That part went very well, but when we added winning bids and other activity to the bidder profile we did not realize it would charge their card at that moment, if we didn’t enter the bid in a certain way. We also had one user who, when processing card payments, would charge the donor the processing fee, so we had to go back and refund each of them, which was time consuming. This was a learning curve for us and something we should have read in the Manual before we attempted it. We easily resolved it and now we know exactly what to do for next year.

Antwort von Auctria

5 years with Auctria!! Thanks for allowing us to serve your auction fundraising needs. Happy to read you use more and more features each year- we recently released the mobile bidding app for Apple & Android devices. Reach out if you want more information- email: hello@auctria.com. Sarah, we hope your future bids soar!

Gail
Volunteer in USA

Fund Raising Software

Kommentare: We have saved money not hiring someone to help fun our fundraisers and we are doing a better job the company we hired. It is very time consuming for the person in charge of the software.. It would be hard to replace me in doing this job after I have done it for 2 years. Huge learning curve.

It links everything for running a fundraiser into one area. Ticket sales, live and silent auctions and donations. We can now do our own check in and check out at the event where we had been paying a company to do it and they were doing a very poor job. People attending our fundriaser have commented on the smooth check in and out process now that we are doing it ourselves with this software.

It take a lot of time to learn to do the different things in the software. I spend hours each year learning how to use it and setting it up and training others. Could have a more user interface.

Antwort von Auctria

Thanks Gail for taking the time to leave a review. We are always striving to improve Auctria and that means adding new features- we know this can make it seem more complicated however we hope it also makes Auctria more full featured. Quick tip- there are several levels of user access so you can safely share the auction workload. Glad to read that Auctria was able to streamline your auction process and help raise more money for your cause. Starting this month Auctria is conducting live webinars on using Auctria. These will be preserved for playback. Feel free to share with any new team members. For more information reach out hello@auctria.com.

Mary
Director in Kanada

A Winner

Kommentare: We have been able to increase our revenues for the most part for our on-line auction. People find it very easy to use and with the software you are able to set up an attractive looking auction as well.

We use the software mostly for on-line auction and will continue to use it because our supporters love it. Fast, easy, great optics and the support is there if we need it. The banking and reporting is excellent.

We find that the user manual is not always up to date or easy to use. So much material and the problem is if you are not using the software every day (for us its only two times a year) you forget and need to again go through the not so friendly user guide. We decided to pay extra for hands on Auctria help which for a NFP Charity is not ideal, but necessary.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for sharing that the supporters "love it". Many times we are asked, will our audience know what to do? and this is a clear to answer that question. Re: User Guide outdated, help us improve please, email us the page(s) so we can adjust ASAP. Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, Mary. Best of luck fundraising for the next event!

Angelique
Event Marketing and Management in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product - continue to recommend to new clients

Kommentare: Excellent. I have used it with every client this year in providing exceptional online fundraising events and been very pleased with the results.

It is easy to use once you get the hang of it (short learning curve). Website building features are easy to understand and pretty robust. Lots of reports available for those who need to slice and dice data, fees are reasonable for what you get. Simple for customers to use, the mobile app works well and the customizable email function is very useful. I also like that they seem to be constantly improving the product and looking to evolve as the needs of their customer base change.

Sometimes finding answers to questions in the online manual can be a bit difficult/cumbersome. They do not have a help desk you can call, everything is done online, which when you are in a BIG hurry can be a bit frustrating. However, I have always received a response within a few hours at most and the answers are well thought out and complete. In addition, I believe they recently provided an add-on for additional customer service, but I have not used it to date.

Antwort von Auctria

Angelique, thanks for choosing Auctria for multiple clients. A referral is the most sincere form of flattery and we are thrilled to read your kind words! Thanks for using and recommending Auctria.

Jean
Willard Gala and Auction Committee in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ran a multi-prong auction and gala with ease

Kommentare: Our goal as a team was to reduce the amount of time we spent running our event this year, and because so much data already existed in the Auctria database we were able to do that.

We ran a multi-prong auction and gala using Auctria. We used it to handle every method by which we took in money with ease. It was easy to walk into as a new school volunteer once I saw all the data history from the past 4 years that existed. We copied auction items, donors, ticket classes over from prior years. All the categorization of different types of revenue that existed made it really easy to pull off all the different things we wanted to do.

Since we closed different parts of the fundraising effort at different times, it would have been nice to be able to shut down different pages of the fundraising website. For instance, we are still selling tickets to parent led signup parties, but the online auction itself is closed and the gala is over. Those pages have to stay up to be able to sell signup party tickets.

Antwort von Auctria

LOVE reading that you took over from a previous auction team member with ease! Year over year auctions benefit tremendously with streamlined input efforts to copy previous data. Hope all your future bids soar! There are lots of options on item types that may help streamline the post-auction sales you are managing. Reach out hello@auctria.com if you want help.

Margaret
President in USA
Fundraising, Selbstständig

In-person auction event

Robust and clear setupFlexibility of the platform to do pretty much anything we needed I think people bid more because they got notified when they were outbidDiscoverability of items that don't have bids and the ability to track what you've bid onReporting was great for checkout (we used Outstanding Accounts report in Bidders and Winning Bid Details)Ability to add live auction items to bidder's basket so they only had one charge

The onboarding process felt like it frustrated some people with how many steps it took. The checkout process. It's clunky and not obvious and the killer is where people want to pay but then get hung up on where you have to AGAIN agree to terms of use. The credit card input screen is bad (needs to be turned to landscape to even enter information)The confusion about being logged in but not registered, then needing to confirm emailBidders needed to go to the "Home" screen to update their basket/totals. This was especially true for live auction winners.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to share " I think people bid more because they got notified when they were outbid". We hope this helped raise more money! re: onboarding- many orgs will pick up a 20-minute Assist Call, the specialist can fly through lots of q+a's and help with some set-up. In addition, we will be offering some new group sessions, hope that helps in the future.